Wang Lee Hom

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Wang Lee Hom

Post by furelise » Aug 2nd, '06, 11:42

[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/ ... 983f42.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/ ... e452f8.jpg[/img]

cute :lol
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/ ... 585903.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/ ... 6c1504.gif[/img]
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/ ... 192d91.jpg[/img]

HOT:w00t:
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/ ... 96b32a.gif[/img]
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/21opv5t.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/21opv8g.jpg[/img]

Really Huge Leehom:
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6895/569wv3.jpg[/img]

Birth Name: Alexander Wang Lee Hom
Chinese Name: 王力宏
Birthday: May 17, 1976
Ethnicity: Taiwanese
Nationality: American
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 150lb
Birthplace: Rochester, New York
Occupations: Singer-songwriter, actor, record producer
Last edited by furelise on Apr 24th, '07, 09:07, edited 2 times in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 2nd, '06, 23:11

oh!!!!!! OMG!

Lee Hom Wang is sooo cute!!!! born in Rochester, eh?? about 4 hours from where I live. hmmms, so then that means there were two ABCs when he made that song with Jin.

One thing for sure is that he's multi-talented!!!!!

habukie's gonna be real please seeing this thread~ XD

"Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..." ~ Ward Sexton

Morgaine

Post by Morgaine » Aug 2nd, '06, 23:28

I love the pics. I can't believe how built he is. He's got to be my fav Taiwanese artist. I'm not the biggest fan of all his music, but I have a load of respect for him for writing all of it.

Midnight
Canada

Post by Midnight » Aug 2nd, '06, 23:45

Wow... never knew leehom was so buff. He looks real good. :vigorously fans herself: --> there should be a smiley like this

starz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by starz » Aug 2nd, '06, 23:51

He's definitely one of my favourite Taiwanese singer. Love his songs. He's really talented and looks great too. Sigh.... how can one guy has it all. Heck, life is damn unfair! :P

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 3rd, '06, 02:29

:w000t: i guess i haven't been very observant of late. how could i have missed this thread? :lol

as some have noticed, i'm a huge Lee Hom fan... :P i've got some pictures...but they're all pretty old. i guess i could do screen shots of my favorite MVs...

well, here's what i have on hand:
(picture i used for my old ava :D )
[img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4526 ... er27ii.jpg[/img]

(something i made for fun...though i have no skill at it :-( )
[img]http://img171.echo.cx/img171/3209/wlhbanner23ww.jpg[/img]

btw, for all you Lee Hom fans...do you know which MVs i have in my ava? or is it too fast? just looking at it makes my head spin a little. maybe i should've made it slower...sorry, it was my first .gif attempt. :-)

Morgaine

Post by Morgaine » Aug 5th, '06, 03:17

^I think the boxing one is from "Ai Cuo" 'cause that vid was about boxing. The one where he's in the white suit, that's from "Zhu Lin Shen Chu (Bamboo Forest)". And the one with the baseball cap... is... "Heroes of the Earth", I believe.

I'm pretty sure about the first two, but not the third.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Aug 5th, '06, 14:07

habukie: Thanks for the pics :D nice job on the avatar, but it's going too fast for my eyes :lol only managed to catch the MVs for "Ai Cuo", "Hua Tian Cuo", and "Fang Kai Ni De Xin" (one of my favs... he's soo cute in it!! :wub: ) Did i get those 3 right?

You guys must have heard about Lee Hom's upcoming role in Lee Ang's Lust, Caution.. so looking forward to it.. heard Lee Hom has been practicing really hard for the role.. i remember watchin one episode of Kang Yong Dang Jia on youtube and he was saying he spent Valentine's Day observing Lee Ang at work and now he has a role in his new movie!! Lucky him.. how many people would kill for that chance! :lol
Attachments
Playing the violin
Playing the violin
Img221351733.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 18245 times
With Coco Lee.. i especially love this haircut^^
With Coco Lee.. i especially love this haircut^^
leecocosized18uy.jpg (116.2 KiB) Viewed 18245 times

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 6th, '06, 04:28

^^wow, i can tell that both of you (Morgaine and furelise) are even bigger fans than i am... :-) you were both able to pick up on the MVs. i guess the "Ai Cuo" one is obvious...that's the boxing one. and Morgaine is right about the "Zhu Lin Shen Chu" one with him in the white suit. and furelise is right about the "Hua Tian Cuo" one...that's the one where he's off to the left side (he's playing the er hu...but i guess it's hard to tell from such a small pic that's moving so fast). and yup, there's also one from "Fang Kai Ni De Xin"...he's holding both hands up. so the only one you two didn't get (and it's not easy) is the one with the baseball cap...it's from "Xing Zuo".

i'm really excited that he'll be in an Ang Lee film...he's such a talented director. i was kinda disappointed with China Strike Force...Lee Hom and Ruby were really cute together, but the movie was pretty terrible overall. so i'm really looking forward to this new movie.

edit: i'll probably change my avatar soon (it's even giving me a headache). so i'll just post it here so people in the future know what we were discussing. otherwise it won't make much sense. :D
[img]http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/3041/wlhhz7.gif[/img]
Last edited by habukie on Aug 7th, '06, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.

miss scarlett

Alexander Wang Leehom

Post by miss scarlett » Aug 7th, '06, 00:33

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/s ... figure.jpg[/img]
LEEHOM FACTS:

Chinese Name: 王力宏
Mandarin Name: Wang Li Hong
Cantonese Name: Wong Lik Wung
English Name: Leehom Wang
Christian Name: Alexander Wang
Japanese Name: Ou Riki Hiroshi
Date of Birth: 17 May 1976
Birthplace: Rochester, New York, USA
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Taiwanese
Spoken Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, French, Japanese
Horoscope: Taurus
Zodiac: Dragon
Blood Type: O
Height: 180 cm/6'2"
Weight: 68 kg/149 lbs
Family:
- Father
- Mother
- Grandmother (Mother's side)
- Older Brother, Leo (+3 Years)
- Younger Brother, Leekai (-9 Years)
Education:
- Elementary School Pittsford Elementary School
- Secondary School Pittsford Sutherland High School, graduated Valedictorian. Scored perfect on the SAT - 1600. National Merit Scholar (highest honor for US K-12 schools).
- Graduate with honors from Williams College of Music in Williamstown, Massachusetts (Major in Music and Minor in Asian studies)
- Graduate from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts in Professional Musician
The Most Admired Person
- Father
Goals
- To be an influential artist
- To inspire others with his music
Leehom’s Talents
- Composes songs
- Produces music
- Sings & Acts
- Draws
- Plays percussion instruments
- Plays Vibraphone & Xylophone
- Plays Violin
- Plays Piano
- Plays Guitar
- Plays Drums
- Plays Er-Hu
- Can play about almost anything if you give it to him.

LEEHOM FAVORITES:

Boyband: N'Sync
Admired Singer: Stevie Wonder
Subject: Jazz Piano
Animal: Dog (Rotweiller)
Color: Blue
Sport: Baseball
Food: Japanese cuisine, Peking Duck, Pizza, Coconut, Zonghui Sandwich, Grapefruit Juice
Hobbies: Baseball, Music, Drawing, Movies, Dramas, Creating, Making
Type of Movie: Science Fiction
Movies: 8 1/2, Little Women, Nuovo cinema Paradiso, Farewell My Concubine, A Clockwork Orange
Attire: T-shirt & jeans
Quote: "It's all good."

About Leehom

Leehom is left-handed.
Why Leehom doesn't use his Christian name 'Alexander' as his official English name:
Because when Leehom was about to go to Primary School, Wang Mama wanted Leehom to choose the name he wanted to use: Alexander or Leehom. He chose Leehom with the reason that it is more unique than Alexander.

Leehom and his older brother Leo worked as a paperboy for 7 years since he was 8. He said that this experience trained him to be honest, responsible and industrious.

Leehom wrote a play The Bite That Burns when he was 21. It was a Broadway work, which comprises of opera, Broadway and the films. The score of the electronic-symphony orchestra is more than 570 pages in length.

Leehom said he composed the song “Julia“ in only 5 minutes when he was having his hair cut.

Leehom has a perfect pitch. He can sing out the accurate pitch of notes without the aid of any instruments.
Leehom owns a studio named “ Homeboy Studios “ in New York.
Leehom can do the splits!
Leehom loves wearing shoes without warring socks.
Leehom’s fastest way to get bored is History Books.
Leehom’s close friends are David Tao, Peter Ho, Eason, Jeff Chang, William So, Shunza, Coco Lee and Vivian Hsu.
Leehom’s first girlfriend sang the background music over the monologue in “ Wo Yao “ (I want) ( Wei Yi Track 10 )
Leehom was once accepted by both Yale and Princeton, but because of his desire to be a musician, he turned them down.

LEEHOM DISCOGRAPHY:

Mandarin:
1995: 情敵貝多芬 (Love Rival Beethoven)
1996: 如果你聽見我的歌 (If You Heard My Song)
1996: 好想你 (Missing You)
1997: 白紙 (White Paper)
1998: 公轉自轉 (Revolution)
1999: 不可能錯過你 (Impossible to Miss You)
2000: 永遠的第一天 (Forever's First Day)
2001: 唯一 (The One and Only)
2003: 不可思議 (Unbelievable)
2004: 心中的日月 (Shangri-La)
2005: 蓋世英雄 (Heroes of Earth)

Japanese:
2003: My Only One
2004: Hear My Voice

Compilations:
1998: Good Leehom Compilation
2001: Leehom Music Century
2002: Evolution (王力宏的音樂進化論)

FILMOGRAPHY:
1999: The Iron Giant (鐵巨人) (Mandarin Voiceover)
2000: 煙飛煙滅 (Ashes to Ashes: Against Smoking) (Filmed in Cantonese)
2000: 雷霆戰警 (China Strike Force) (Filmed in Cantonese) (plays Alex Cheung)
2001:拳神 (The Avenging Fist) (Filmed in Cantonese) (plays Nova)
2002: Moonchild (Filmed in Japanese) (plays Son)
2004/2005: 日正當中的星空 (Starlit High Noon) (Filmed in Japanese) (plays Lian Song)
2007: 色 . 戒 (Lust, Caution) (Filmed in Mandarin) (plays 鄺裕民/Kuang Yumin)

miss scarlett

Post by miss scarlett » Aug 7th, '06, 00:40

Dude. Didn't know he had a thread here, haha. Sorry about that. *blush*

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 7th, '06, 00:49

^^that's ok. :-) it's just funny because in one week, two threads get started for him, when he didn't have one before. i guess it's just a Lee Hom week. :roll

miss scarlett

Post by miss scarlett » Aug 7th, '06, 00:57

lol. I don't know. I remember I was searching through the pages here to see if there was a Leehom thread, but I never saw this thread. o_O Probably because I was going through everything too fast...

Lol. 2006 is like, totally Leehom's year. :P Do you like know how many fans Leehom gained after his Heroes of Earth album came out? It's like, WOAH. O_____O This year is totally a beginning of a Leehom craze.

Morgaine

Post by Morgaine » Aug 7th, '06, 03:15

I like his current style of music - it's what got me into his stuff to begin with. I mean, mixing traditional Chinese sounds with hip-hop and all that - very cool, very unique. It's no wonder he's gotten more fans with the release of Heroes of the Earth. I can't wait for his concert to be released. I'm itching to get my hands on it!

sherriebes

Post by sherriebes » Aug 7th, '06, 03:42

I love Lee Hom....He is simply the best!!!!

Lissy24

Post by Lissy24 » Aug 10th, '06, 01:34

180cm is more like 5'9. did you mean 188cm? cuz that's 6'2. just wanted to mention that...i'm like a height whiz or something...i'm obsessed with it..lol. anywho, i hear wang leehorn is really smart...wow...princeton and yale huh? dannng......his younger brother was born in '85! cool.

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Zahra » Aug 10th, '06, 02:03

:wub: :wub: :wub: leehom!! smart and talented
leehom and both his brothers are wicked smart and so's his parents course leehom's the one with all the looks
his older brother is a doctor who attended yale
and his younger brother currently attends MIT and people say that whenever leehom calls lee kai, lee kai puts him on speaker phone...

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Aug 10th, '06, 03:03

Zahra wrote: and his younger brother currently attends MIT and people say that whenever leehom calls lee kai, lee kai puts him on speaker phone...
that's weird... where did u hear that from? why would his bro do that? :scratch:

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Zahra » Aug 10th, '06, 13:22

that's weird... where did u hear that from? why would his bro do that
secret sources from the actual ppl themselves? it won't be in the news and stuff...
and his brother does that sometimes so that his friends can talk and hear leehom

miss scarlett

Post by miss scarlett » Aug 26th, '06, 23:02

I can understand that. Dude. Who wouldn't want to hear Leehom's voice LOL

OMG HK CONCERT LOOKED SO AWESOME. Did anyone have the honor to go? :D

lychee87

Post by lychee87 » Aug 26th, '06, 23:16

i like lee hom...but that song 'not ur average thug' that's not him....since wen was he a thug? tat song made him sound like his being a try hard gangster wna be >.< , i like da fact tat his doin rnb n hip pop etc but damn i dun want him to be goin gangster wen da true fact is he aint...and he dun look like one....

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Aug 27th, '06, 15:54

miss scarlett wrote:I can understand that. Dude. Who wouldn't want to hear Leehom's voice LOL

OMG HK CONCERT LOOKED SO AWESOME. Did anyone have the honor to go? :D
no but the hk concert pics look great! love the new clothes.. he looked really happy :w00t: anyone has video clips of the concert to share?
Attachments
HK Concert
HK Concert
U1171P28T3D1218011F326DT20060826132320.jpg (70.44 KiB) Viewed 17634 times
HK Concert
HK Concert
U1171P28T3D1218009F326DT20060826132313.jpg (86.45 KiB) Viewed 17634 times
HK Concert.. with Jacky Cheung
HK Concert.. with Jacky Cheung
U1171P28T3D1218018F326DT20060826132351.jpg (71.24 KiB) Viewed 17634 times

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Sep 1st, '06, 02:45

LEE HOM :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

he's soo good!!

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Sep 2nd, '06, 21:51

ugh...i luv him...hehe he's an ABC...so one can communicate with BOTH language..

so cute... :wub:

AngelGurl6

Post by AngelGurl6 » Sep 4th, '06, 18:12

My friend actually was the first person to introduce me to his music, but I never knew he was so multitalented! Now after reading this thread, I really admire him as a person.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 7th, '06, 07:25

finally got to see his heroes of the earth concert. it's great, of course. :-) however, i find that i prefer some of his songs in their original version and others sung live. for instance, i LOVE his Bu Yao Hai Pa live version with the guitar. but his Hua Tian Cuo sounds funny, he's almost slurring the words together... but overall, a good effort by Lee Hom, and the cameo by Westlife was nice, since it's rare that he gets to sing in English. :D

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Nov 8th, '06, 13:28

hey habukie, your post recalled me back to this thread :lol guess i haven't been logging on to d-a for a loong time now...Work!! XD anyway, i've seen the first part of the Taipei concert and i thought he gave a top-notch performance :-)
Oh yeah, would like to share with you guys this clip of him playing the theme from Cinema Paradiso at his Singapore concert. Absolutely mesmerizing!! :wub:

Cinema Paradiso:
better sound quality:
full version:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Nov 8th, '06, 13:37

im i huge fan of his :cheers: :w00t:
thenx for the pix and every thing
he is good at soo many things
what cant he do!!!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 17th, '06, 03:24

hey, furelise, long time no see! thanks for the links.

loosc

Post by loosc » Dec 5th, '06, 00:58

does leehom really act? b/c if he's good at acting, he'd pretty much be the epitome of perfection. and that's pretty sick.

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 16th, '07, 18:14

I've see Moon child just because of him although i was not expecting good acting from him but i was surprised! he's really good at acting too! I think also the fact that he was chosen to be the 2nd main male character of Ang Lee's movie proves it too. I cant wait to see Lust! :D i'll probabaly be good because it's ang lee movie with LEEHOM! :o

I'm a big Leehom fan because I love everything about him (except when he dances...he doesnt need that to look cool! he's already cool without the dancing :wub: plus i dont like to see men dancing... ):
I love his voice -> it's soft, warm and gives me chills specially when he sings "If you hear my song"
I love his songs -> his lyrics are really nice and
I love when he plays instruments -> It's beautiful to see him playing piano, violin, guitar and so on...
I love the fact that he is a complete artist -> sing, compose, produce, plays instruments and so on...

LEE HOM is SIMPLY the BEST! :D :wub:

A nice photo of Leehom (he looks good with these clothes):
[img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7181 ... hi3.th.jpg[/img]

meera

Post by meera » Mar 23rd, '07, 01:34

omg...luv diz talented freak so freakin much....!!!
n his great body....girls...drool......!!

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 26th, '07, 13:28

for those who don't know, his new album will be out in may! :w00t:
[img]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3774 ... ta4.th.jpg[/img] here's a wallpaper to brighten up your day! :wub:

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 26th, '07, 20:51

omg...luv diz talented freak so freakin much....!!!
n his great body....girls...drool......!!
eeeheheh yeah! I definetely drool for him! He's inteligent, has a beautiful voice and is GORGEUS!!! :wub:

I want to learn piano, if i had a teacher like him...i think i wouldnt be able to pay attention to the classes, i would only pay attention to him! :wub:
for those who don't know, his new album will be out in may!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P I cant wait to listen to it. I read in some interview with him that the new album will have the chiken-out style with a broadway touch! :-) I dont know how this will end sounding ...but if it's made by leehom than it will be good! :-)

ahhh do you know when Lust - the movie with him - will be released???

ahhh and thanks for the wallpaper. Here's a beautiful pic of Leehom (click to view in big size) :
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1041 ... gp4.th.jpg[/img]
I love when he plays violin! :wub: He's so talented and charming! :wub:

hey check this:
Hero on world stage
Wang lee hom proves he is equally at home singing chinese ballads and heating up the grooves with western hip hop

If there is one man who is blessed with just about everything anyone would ever want, it must be Wang Lee Hom. He not only comes from a well-to-do family but is also drop-dead gorgeous and extremely talented to boot.

Every tilt of the head, every smile and every move he made elicited screams of adoration from his fans and he knew just how to woo them.

Those facing the front of the stage would often find him missing ... he would wander to the far left and right of the stage to get closer to those sitting way up on the slopes of the stadium, throwing flying kisses and expressing his gratitude and thanks.

Full article : http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=17210

T-chan

Post by T-chan » Mar 26th, '07, 21:00

I haven't seen much of him, but I loooved him in Moonchild! Not to mention I love the insert song he has there, "Last night". it's such a beautiful song!

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 26th, '07, 21:22

T-chan wrote:I haven't seen much of him, but I loooved him in Moonchild! Not to mention I love the insert song he has there, "Last night". it's such a beautiful song!
He's in the new film of Ang Lee the same director of Crunching Tiger and Brokeberry Mountain! :-)

Ohh I love that song!!!

He wrote that song for his ex-girfriend.

By the way, most of his songs were written for her. If you notice lots of his love songs are sad and says about distant love. In fact when they dated she complained that he traveled to much (because of music) and she made him chose between music and her. He said he loved both a lot, she then broke up with him. He still had hopes they would come together and when he came back to USA to try to resolve things with her, she didnt want to go back with him. And he stayed so sad. When his friends went to meet him and asked how things went, he said nothing and only played a song he had written to her before going to USA, the song is called "Dream Again". The story was kinda like that...i'll try to find the article with an interview with leehom's friend telling all this story.

The lyrics of dream again are bellow:
DREAM AGAIN by WANG LEE HOM

I haven't seen my Baby in so long
But I can feel her in this song
I turn on the stereo,the groove is nice and slow
If only she was here to dance along

I write her letters every single day
There's only so much words can say
We'll be together soon
I'm dancin' in my room
Imagining you're not so far away

And I dream again
You're right by my side
You're back in my arms again
A feeling so sublime

So I dream again
Your beautiful smile
When we're dancin' cheek to cheek
Across a thousand miles yeah

My Baby hasn't seen me in so long
And she knows I'd never do her wrong
She turns on the stereo, the Stevie tunes I know
Wishing I was there to dance along

And she dreams again
I'm right by her side
I'm back in her arms again
A feeling so sublime

So she dreams again
of hearing the sound
of sweet nothings late at night
With no one else around yeah

And when the night is over
The loneliness is through
I know in my heart that you're my everything
I'll never love another
As long as I have you
So tell me that we can last forever

And I dream again
You're right by my side
You're back in my arms again
A feeling so sublime

So I dream again
Your beautiful smile
When we're dancin' cheek to cheek
Across a thousand miles

And she dreams again
I'm right by her side
I'm back in her arms again
A feeling so sublime

So she dreams again
of hearing the sound
of sweet nothings late at night
With no one else around yeah
Here's the lyrics of last night:
LAST NIGHT by WANG LEE HOM

Last night I watched you sleep as you lay there
I dropped down to my knees and said a prayer
I leaned over softly to kiss your beautiful face
But I could not cross the ocean of your grace

The moonlight held you aloft a picture of peace
The only sound was the soft breeze form the east
My heart beat dowm in my chest
To the rhythm of your gentle breath
And the whole world calmed down
For this moment of rest

Now I'm standing above you trying so hard
Not to tell you I love you
And all that I want in this world is you
If you'd only wake up
You'd know it was true

Oh baby I love you can be so hard to say
Especially when it's meant in this strong a way
But at this moment while you lie asleep
I am suddenly free
And my trembling arms reach out for you
As if you could see

Now I'm standing above you trying so hard not
To tell you I love you
And all that I want in this world is you
If you'd only wake up you'd know it was true
If you'd only wake up you'd know it was true

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 27th, '07, 00:15

Download Link of the MP3 of the song LAST NIGHT :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M5ONU44J

This is the latest recorded version made for the soundtrack of Moon Child!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 27th, '07, 01:07

thanks for the wallpaper, furelise. i can't quite figure out what his expression is supposed to be, though. :D

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 27th, '07, 15:33

aww the lyrics of dream again are so sad... could someone be kind enough to send the song to me at furelisez <at> gmail.com pls? i can't seem to download anything from most of the file hosting sites, including megaupload.. and i'm dying to hear the song :-(

i'll try to get my hands on moon child too... just to see how he acted in it :-)

habukie: haha i tried to study his expression.. and i conclude that he looks both amused yet uncomfortable :lol i have some other pics in the same sony segame series and strangely, his face is turned away from the camera in all of them... here's another one:

[img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2940 ... zi1.th.jpg[/img]

naadianaa

Post by naadianaa » Mar 27th, '07, 15:52

warghhh :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ....almost fell out from my chair when i saw dis thread..... :cheers: yey.....LUV de guy so freakin' much :wub: :wub: :wub: ....cant wait for his next album..... :lol

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 28th, '07, 16:16

thanks for the wallpaper, furelise. i can't quite figure out what his expression is supposed to be, though.
I guess he was thinking what he was going to write on the email... :lol

aww the lyrics of dream again are so sad... could someone be kind enough to send the song to me at furelisez <at> gmail.com pls? i can't seem to download anything from most of the file hosting sites, including megaupload.. and i'm dying to hear the song

i'll try to get my hands on moon child too... just to see how he acted in it
I sent the 2 version of dream again for you, the japanese and the unreleased english version. :-)

I used to have the same problems with downloading from hosting sites but now it's fine and works for me. But rapidshare is the worst for me to download from. :blink

He acted well on Moon Child and his character was really nice aswell. :-) plus he's looking GORGEUS! :w00t: :wub:

I want to watch "starlit ...", his other japanese movie and i cant wait to watch "Lust". :-)
If you want i can send you the link to watch moonchild online with english subs...

warghhh ....almost fell out from my chair when i saw dis thread..... yey.....LUV de guy so freakin' much ....cant wait for his next album.....
YEY! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: One more lee hom fan! :cheers:
I also cant wait for his new album!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Here's Leehom's latest message to his fans. He recorded after the Malaysia concert and he talks about his album too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGALfAiUfAY

Here a beautiful pic of Leehom:
[img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8869 ... lh2fi5.jpg[/img]
I dont eat at McDonalds, but if Leehom was there I would definetely go! :D :wub: :wub:

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 29th, '07, 13:34

Rasckita: i LOVE Dream Again, both the English & Japanese versions! Thank you so much, luv ya! :wub: the melody is familiar.. is the song used in the Mazda ad?

i've just got my hands on Moon Child... intending to watch it maybe tomorrow! although i wonder why leehom has chosen to act in 2 Japanese movies but he's so selective when it comes to taking up roles in Chinese movies?
Rasckita wrote:Here's Leehom's latest message to his fans. He recorded after the Malaysia concert and he talks about his album too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGALfAiUfAY :
maybe it's the haircut.. but his eyes look extra huge in this video!

here's a site with some leehom gifs :) http://leehom-online.com/animation.htm

leehom's duet with JJ Lin at the KL concert on 4th March 2007:

naadianaa: welcome to the thread! :-)
Attachments
come join me on the couch :P
come join me on the couch :P
post-6913-1160044485.jpg (28.89 KiB) Viewed 17782 times
392365499.jpg
392365499.jpg (27.8 KiB) Viewed 17782 times
4768770976b3b1cf3bc76381.jpg
4768770976b3b1cf3bc76381.jpg (85.15 KiB) Viewed 17782 times
normal_wlhsonyericssonad2aa3.jpg
normal_wlhsonyericssonad2aa3.jpg (81.13 KiB) Viewed 17782 times

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 29th, '07, 21:04

Thanks for the pics!!!!!!! :w00t: Specially for the pics with Leehom playing violin! :wub:
hehehehe my folder with Leehom pics grows everyday ehehehehe :mrgreen: :lol
furelise wrote:Rasckita: i LOVE Dream Again, both the English & Japanese versions! Thank you so much, luv ya! :wub: the melody is familiar.. is the song used in the Mazda ad?
I know Leehom was on a Yamara ad...but i dont know if any of his songs were on a Mazda ad...

I like both versions too! :mrgreen: I like when Leehom sings in english (i wished he released an english album ... he has several english songs and i love it all! ) and i like when he sings in japanese too (I think when he sings in japanese his voice sounds more strong...maybe it's because the language).

i've just got my hands on Moon Child... intending to watch it maybe tomorrow! although i wonder why leehom has chosen to act in 2 Japanese movies but he's so selective when it comes to taking up roles in Chinese movies?
have you watched it yet? What you think? Did you watched "Starlit Noon"? His other japanese movie? I want to watch it ...
Screenshot of the movie ->
[img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/73/63sb9.jpg[/img]
beautiful , dont you think? :wub:

Rasckita wrote:Here's Leehom's latest message to his fans. He recorded after the Malaysia concert and he talks about his album too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGALfAiUfAY :
maybe it's the haircut.. but his eyes look extra huge in this video!
Yeah and also because he's more skinny because he had to lose a lot of weight to film Ang Lee's movie. Leehom's friend even stayed worried about his health because he lost to many weight.
here's a site with some leehom gifs :) http://leehom-online.com/animation.htm

leehom's duet with JJ Lin at the KL concert on 4th March 2007:
Thanks for the link!!!! :) Those gifs are amazing!
I made some gifs, avatars and one simple wallpaper. i'll post here later. :)
I'll watch the video now...
naadianaa: welcome to the thread! :-)
Opsss...forgot to say this .... WELCOME NAADIANAA!!!!!! :D

here are some links:

Leehom and Gillian in MARS: This is a fanvideo made by asillysaint. It's really well done and Mars and a korean drama were used as inspiration for the story. (I dont know who is this Gillian though...hehehe :lol )
Link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlU52OU9d_k

Leehom promoting 'Heroes of Earth' Album : 19 minutes of Leehom! :wub:
Link-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AJaqiwkJwY

Leehom's 'Impossible to Miss You video' music video: This is the version where he does the muppet show...it's so funny! :-)
LINK -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FGdIzgHj4w

Leehom performing 'If you hear my song' in the Heroes of Earth DVD : This video I uploaded. I have the DVD and it's a 'MUST have' to all Leehom's fans! ;)
LINK-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t5QEpDkhWw

IsaBonita

Post by IsaBonita » Mar 30th, '07, 16:23

HERE IS A HUGE WANG LEEHOM FAN AROUND ^^

he is soo awesome!!!!!
i live him, there are no other words for this talented man just than, SUPER AWESOME
he is so talented in acting composing singing producer
isnt there just a thing he isnt able to do?
i do have everything about this guys and i am happy that u ppl like him!!
i am also exited about his next work, which is Lust,Caution by Ang lee
cant wait for his next album either, this man is too busy ><
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 30th, '07, 17:21

IsaBonita wrote:HERE IS A HUGE WANG LEEHOM FAN AROUND ^^

he is soo awesome!!!!!
i live him, there are no other words for this talented man just than, SUPER AWESOME
he is so talented in acting composing singing producer
isnt there just a thing he isnt able to do?
i do have everything about this guys and i am happy that u ppl like him!!
i am also exited about his next work, which is Lust,Caution by Ang lee
cant wait for his next album either, this man is too busy
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HEllo!!! Welcome to this thread!!! :cheers:
I'm always happy to meet fans of Leehom because in my city nobody knows him...so i dont have who to talk about leehom here! :cry: But i'm always showing leehom's music and telling about leehom to my friends but they dont like asian music so they dont listen to me a lot :-( so i showed them leehom's english songs and they enjoyed it! :P

Leehom is AMAZING! I dont understand how can someone not like him! :wub:

All the fans are worried about leehom because he's always working so much, we worry about his health because he never rest. but what can we do, right?! he loves his work and loves music so if he's happy living this way, then i'm happy for him.

I'm looking foward to watch Lust! I heard he's the 2nd main male character of the film! :D And I'm looking foward to listen to his new album too! :D As i posted, i read in an article that it will be chiken-out with a bit of broadway touch! :-)

PICTURES:
[img]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8215 ... jw6.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/64/w ... gr6.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/930/ ... de4.th.png[/img][img]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5295 ... xq1.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/4904 ... ni4.th.jpg[/img]

Some VIDEOS:

If you Hear My song (from the Heroes of Earth Live DVD) -> - I uploaded this myself. The dvd is wonderful! :cheers:

Impossible to Miss You (Videoclip) ->

Leehom playing the song of Cinema paradiso (VIOLIN SOLO)-> - I had to put this on different color because this you MUST watch. It's beautiful!

Dont be afraid (Videoclip) ->

Who are you thinking of at this moment (Videoclip) ->

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 31st, '07, 03:37

Welcome to the thread too, IsaBonita!

Thanks for all the video links, Rasckita! i agree with you that Lee Hom's violin rendition of Cinema Paradiso is absolutely beautiful... i was very fortunate to have heard it live at his Singapore concert.. and only one word can describe the experience - MESMERIZING! :O i totally melted in my seat.. he played it so well and with so much emotion that for several days after the concert, i couldn't get the melody out of my head! :w00t: i kept re-watching the video on youtube and even downloaded it from the soundtrack of the original movie... but nothing beats hearing him playing it live! :wub:

This is the Mazda ad i was talking about.. leehom's dream again (japanese version) is used in the ad:

here's a video containing different clips of him singing english songs:

according to wikipedia, Lust, Caution will be aired sometime in September 2007 :-) i haven't watched moon child yet but i did scan through for the bits where he appeared.. and i've to say, his acting is better than expected! however, the movie looks kinda boring to me.. i guess it's just not my kind of movie :unsure:
Attachments
post-6913-1160044436.jpg
post-6913-1160044436.jpg (31.66 KiB) Viewed 18170 times
snapshot20061214185818.jpg
snapshot20061214185818.jpg (30.06 KiB) Viewed 18170 times

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 2nd, '07, 17:18

furelise wrote:Thanks for all the video links, Rasckita! i agree with you that Lee Hom's violin rendition of Cinema Paradiso is absolutely beautiful... i was very fortunate to have heard it live at his Singapore concert.. and only one word can describe the experience - MESMERIZING! :O i totally melted in my seat.. he played it so well and with so much emotion that for several days after the concert, i couldn't get the melody out of my head! :w00t: i kept re-watching the video on youtube and even downloaded it from the soundtrack of the original movie... but nothing beats hearing him playing it live! :wub:
:O :O :O :O OMG I envy you so much!!! I wished i could go to a Lee Hom concert someday but i think this is almost impossible because the chances of he doing a concert in my city are of 1% :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would have melted too if i saw that! :-) Have you heard him doing cover of "Your Song" in USA concert? It's beautiful. I saw the video made by a fan and it's funny because he sings and the girl that was recording, is melting, eheheh she goes "Awwww :wub: " all the time! :lol

hehehe I cant say much about her though :unsure: because when i saw the video for the first time i was "awwww :wub: " all the time too! :lol
This is the Mazda ad i was talking about.. leehom's dream again (japanese version) is used in the ad:

here's a video containing different clips of him singing english songs:
I havent seen that add! Thanks!!! :) They chose a great song for it. :P
I've seen that video of him singing in english! It's great! I love Leehom's voice and how he gives a 'Lee hom touch' to each of the songs. :-)

according to wikipedia, Lust, Caution will be aired sometime in September 2007 :-) i haven't watched moon child yet but i did scan through for the bits where he appeared.. and i've to say, his acting is better than expected! however, the movie looks kinda boring to me.. i guess it's just not my kind of movie :unsure:
I'm not to fond of futurist films but i liked moon child. :-) And leehom was great!
WOW....we'll have to wait so much to see it! :O :-( But 'Lust' probably will be a good movie because Ang Lee is directing it, so probably it will be nominated for some oscar so this means we will see Lee Hom on the red carpet on 2008! :wub:

I hope Lee Hom make a romantic movie someday!

Lee hom being interviewed by Talk Asia (CNN) [English Interview] ->
Part 1-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxg76BPOMdM
Part 2-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh4GEtsZ3Y8
Part 3-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mdfgCNoZzw

he's writing a musical!! :w00t:

Some Leehom avatars:
Attachments
'Dream Again&quot; Avatar by Rasckita
'Dream Again" Avatar by Rasckita
Leehom-dream-again-by-rasck.jpg (10.99 KiB) Viewed 18159 times
'Hey&quot; Avatar by Rasckita
'Hey" Avatar by Rasckita
leehom-hey-2-by-rasckita.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 18159 times
Leehom and Violin Avatar by Rasckita
Leehom and Violin Avatar by Rasckita
Leehom-playing-violin-by-ra.jpg (9.48 KiB) Viewed 18159 times
Sense of Security Avatar by Rasckita
Sense of Security Avatar by Rasckita
Leehom-sense-of-security-by.jpg (5.41 KiB) Viewed 18159 times
Starlit High Noon Avatar by Rasckita
Starlit High Noon Avatar by Rasckita
leehom-army-by-rasckita.jpg (8.71 KiB) Viewed 18159 times
Lee Hom at Moto Gp Avatar by Rasckita
Lee Hom at Moto Gp Avatar by Rasckita
leehom-thumbs-up-itsmotogp-.jpg (10.22 KiB) Viewed 18159 times
120jhjm-by-isa.jpg (42.33 KiB) Viewed 18159 times
leechunsa07.jpg (5.27 KiB) Viewed 18159 times

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Apr 3rd, '07, 04:44

nice job on the avatars, Rasckita! if i weren't already using mine to promote a series, i'd ask for permission to use one of yours. :roll

and i agree with all of you. i love it when Lee Hom sings english songs. i still remember seeing an episode of him on Harlem's show where he sings some english songs, including a piano man and imagine... i loved it. his voice is just so great, and he really does add his own flair to it. one of those links above shows some clips from the show. that reminds me. i have some mp3s of those songs... they're pretty old, and obviously made from tv clips of the performances. i got them a long time ago from some lee hom sites. if there's any interest, i'll upload them. :-)

IsaBonita

Post by IsaBonita » Apr 3rd, '07, 21:53

OMG LOL funny that my icon reached d-addicts haha :lol :lol
i have more if you want
oh, i posted them on my LiveJournal (see my sig) if anybody wants more just get them there
always happy when ppl like my work ^^

LEEHOM IS AMAZINNNNG!!!!!
i hope he soon releases his new album
hopefully it will be not delayed, because first there have been rumours about march
but it hink its confirmed that in may leehom will release it?
hopefully its good, but he is always sooooo busy~
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Apr 4th, '07, 04:22

oh, sorry, IsaBonita. i didn't realize one was yours. the ones you have on your site are really nice as well. :-) you all are so talented at making them.

i'm really looking forward to his new album as well. it's sad that this year he's so busy that he couldn't release it at the beginning of the year like before. but he's been working so hard on the movie and then adding the album, i'm sure he's tired by now. and then he has to go promote the album... :roll but i can't wait to see him on tv shows again. :D

IsaBonita

Post by IsaBonita » Apr 4th, '07, 11:00

^ oh habukie dont apologize i am always happy when ppl like it~ ^^

yap same here, i heard even rumours that for his last album, which was HEROES ON EARTH
he didnt sleep for entirly 3 days i think...wah just imagine that, really crazy
i feel sorry for him, its kinda like i blame myself >< (sorry i f it sounds so exeggerated) but
he just does it to make the fans (and surely the company too) happy...hm
watever, i am also very happy to listen to new songs, because i really miss it, since the last album
okay there has been released this bonus, which is "As Time goes by" butit s only one song
but i liked it
i always like him singing in english ^^ kinda sexy LOL

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 4th, '07, 12:34

habukie wrote:nice job on the avatars, Rasckita! if i weren't already using mine to promote a series, i'd ask for permission to use one of yours.
Well, i made the 6 last avatars...those you can use whenever you want. :D :-)
The 2 first were made by leechunsa and Isa but i think they wouldnt mind if you use. :scratch:

habukie wrote: and i agree with all of you. i love it when Lee Hom sings english songs. i still remember seeing an episode of him on Harlem's show where he sings some english songs, including a piano man and imagine... i loved it. his voice is just so great, and he really does add his own flair to it. one of those links above shows some clips from the show. that reminds me. i have some mp3s of those songs... they're pretty old, and obviously made from tv clips of the performances. i got them a long time ago from some lee hom sites. if there's any interest, i'll upload them.
Awww I love the videos of him in 'Harlem Cafe'! :cheers: I love the covers he sing. Did you see the cover he made of "Light my fire" of The Doors? It's was made on other participation of Lee Hom in this show. I also love his "More than words" version. :wub:
Thank you! I already have mp3 of those songs...everytime i see a video of Leehom singing a new song, i download the video and rip the mp3 because it's easier this way because some mp3 are very hard to find. :-(
I riped and edited(took of the conversation) one Audio of a Video where Leehom sings 3 english love songs...if you want i upload it for you.
IsaBonita wrote:OMG LOL funny that my icon reached d-addicts haha
i have more if you want
oh, i posted them on my LiveJournal (see my sig) if anybody wants more just get them there
always happy when ppl like my work ^^
I loved that icon of yours! I found it in a leehom site...i forgot which was :scratch: but dont worry because they added credit to you. :-) But that's how things are, beautiful things spread easily through internet! :-)
Just saw your other icons on your LJ...they're so cute! :wub:
IsaBonita wrote:LEEHOM IS AMAZINNNNG!!!!!
i hope he soon releases his new album
hopefully it will be not delayed, because first there have been rumours about march
but it hink its confirmed that in may leehom will release it?
hopefully its good, but he is always sooooo busy~
YEAH YEAH YEAH! :cheers: :wub: :wub: Lee Hom is AMAZING! :cheers: :wub:
I think there wont be delay anymore because Lee Hom is kinda Nerdy when it comes to work, so if he said it will be released in May than it will be. I love the nerdy side of Lee Hom, i really admire him for that too. I wished i was as nerdy and dedicated as him. :-) Did you read the speech he wrote last year, one that he says about the importance of practice and training? It's such a motivation and inspiring text that i'm planing to print it and stick on my wall to get motivation i need for my studies! :lol
That's what i like about Lee Hom he has the power to inspire people not only with music but with his nice words. :wub:

habukie wrote:i'm really looking forward to his new album as well. it's sad that this year he's so busy that he couldn't release it at the beginning of the year like before. but he's been working so hard on the movie and then adding the album, i'm sure he's tired by now. and then he has to go promote the album... but i can't wait to see him on tv shows again.
About him being busy...all of his fans are worried about him working all the time. I hope he doesnt have health problems because of all the work. I read in an article that one friend of Lee Hom stayed very worried after meeting him during the Lust filming. His friend said he was working to much and wasnt resting.
I love to see him on TV shows though i dont understand a word in mandarin. :D

IsaBonita wrote:yap same here, i heard even rumours that for his last album, which was HEROES ON EARTH
he didnt sleep for entirly 3 days i think...wah just imagine that, really crazy
i feel sorry for him, its kinda like i blame myself >< (sorry i f it sounds so exeggerated) but
he just does it to make the fans (and surely the company too) happy...hm
watever, i am also very happy to listen to new songs, because i really miss it, since the last album
okay there has been released this bonus, which is "As Time goes by" butit s only one song
but i liked it
i always like him singing in english ^^ kinda sexy LOL
Yeahhh his voice sounds wonderful in english. I hope he make an english album someday (i heard he had one but it wasnt released and he said he didnt have any plans of releasing an english album now ). I think if he dont want to release an english album now, he should do just like how he did in his first albuns that were in mandarin but had 1 or 2 musics in english.

Have you heard "Noah"? It's beautiful! it's an english song he sings in the album "Missing You".

Leehom's voice have the power to make me calm. I feel so relaxed when i listen to him singing... :wub:

What do you guys think about Lee Hom singing in japanese?

Here a Lee Hom Wallpaper I made yesterday:
[img]http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/4147 ... kv7.th.jpg[/img]
Feel free to use them if you want... :mrgreen:

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Apr 4th, '07, 12:46

I just watched the interview on CNN on youtube. In English he sounds kinda different compared tothe Chinese interviews. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe you can say, it sounds more mature or more through thought :scratch: Hmmm... maybe it's becoz it's a 1 to 1 interview. Most of the interview's I watched with him before were where he was surrounded by a bunch of reporters or on shows. Different atmosphere there.
I wish he would give a concert in Europe some day. While I was in Taiwan unfortuantely there weren't a concert by him. Pretty disappointing.

I like Leehom singing in Japanese. it gives the songs a different feeling. F.e "forever love" feat. gospellers weren't as sad as the Chinese version. My couz told me that the girl in the "forever love" video was her "xue Mei". Really wonder how she got that part.

@Rasckita
very nice wallpaper. which programm do you use to create it?

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 4th, '07, 13:27

Wow you guys are so good at making avatars. :-) Nice job on the wallpaper too, Rasckita!

Can I have the mp3s of him singing english songs? like "more than words", and I really like his cover of stevie wonder's songs that he sang on Tao Zi's show. this is the video that makes me drool everytime :w00t: :
Rasckita wrote: About him being busy...all of his fans are worried about him working all the time. I hope he doesnt have health problems because of all the work. I read in an article that one friend of Lee Hom stayed very worried after meeting him during the Lust filming. His friend said he was working to much and wasnt resting.
yep i read that Blackie met Leehom in China during the filming and was shocked to see how much weight he had lost. when i saw his photos, i was shocked too and hated ang lee for a while :x i know leehom said the rest of the cast were asked to shed pounds too, so then why did tony leung still look so well-fed? :glare:

anyway, i'm glad to see he's gaining back the pounds and looking healthier now :-) i really can't wait to see him appearing on tv again and maybe he'll drop by to meet his fans here after the album is released! :lol

gixo: wow the girl is lucky.. i wonder if she was scouted from a modelling agency.. she apparently can't speak mandarin and conversed with leehom in english during the mv shoot. i think she's really pretty :-)
Attachments
with kang yong &amp; da s
with kang yong & da s
61838940003.jpg (38.61 KiB) Viewed 18245 times
cute
cute
snapshot200505231945535au.jpg (36.74 KiB) Viewed 18245 times

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Apr 4th, '07, 13:42

furelise wrote: gixo: wow the girl is lucky.. i wonder if she was scouted from a modelling agency.. she apparently can't speak mandarin and conversed with leehom in english during the mv shoot. i think she's really pretty :-)
Oh, I think that she is able to speak Chinese since she lives in Taiwan. She was visting TAS (Taipeh American School) which is why she speaks more English than Chinese. Most people in TAS speaks more English with each other though a lot of them speak perfect Chinese as well. I guess it was more natural for them to converse in English.

I am so jealous about the people who are living in Taiwan. Grr... another guy I know had a date with Elva one time. He met her in the disco. Seems to be pretty easy to meet celebs in TW.

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 4th, '07, 14:51

gixo wrote: just watched the interview on CNN on youtube. In English he sounds kinda different compared tothe Chinese interviews. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe you can say, it sounds more mature or more through thought Hmmm... maybe it's becoz it's a 1 to 1 interview. Most of the interview's I watched with him before were where he was surrounded by a bunch of reporters or on shows. Different atmosphere there.
I wish he would give a concert in Europe some day. While I was in Taiwan unfortuantely there weren't a concert by him. Pretty disappointing.
Yeah...he's more serious in that interview, in the other interviews i saw he was more funny but the other tv shows that made interview with him was more funny tv shows too. :) I want to find his first interview on CNN but i cant find anywhere! :-(

How's Taiwan?? I would like to go there someday but if i go i'll check first if there will be a lee hom show and will set my trip so that i can be in taiwan to watch a lee hom concert. :-) Well, it's easier Lee hom go to Europe than coming to Latin America! :cry:
gixo wrote:I like Leehom singing in Japanese. it gives the songs a different feeling. F.e "forever love" feat. gospellers weren't as sad as the Chinese version. My couz told me that the girl in the "forever love" video was her "xue Mei". Really wonder how she got that part.
I think his voice singing in japanese is nice , it sounds more low tune dont you think? WOW Cool! Did she talk with lee hom??!! She's so lucky! :-)
gixo wrote:@Rasckita
very nice wallpaper. which programm do you use to create it?
Thanks! :) I used Photoshop CS to make the wallpaper! :-) It's a really good program!

furelise wrote:Wow you guys are so good at making avatars. :-) Nice job on the wallpaper too, Rasckita!
Muchas Gracias! :-)
furelise wrote:Can I have the mp3s of him singing english songs? like "more than words", and I really like his cover of stevie wonder's songs that he sang on Tao Zi's show. this is the video that makes me drool everytime :w00t: :
Yeah... sure... here it is:
[MP3] Wang Lee Hom - Love Songs Pot-Pourri (Sung on Tao Zi's TV Show) -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TVN29IPD
[MP3] Wang Lee Hom - More than Words (Sung on Harlem's TV Show) -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K5UZEFBY

furelise wrote:
Rasckita wrote: About him being busy...all of his fans are worried about him working all the time. I hope he doesnt have health problems because of all the work. I read in an article that one friend of Lee Hom stayed very worried after meeting him during the Lust filming. His friend said he was working to much and wasnt resting.
yep i read that Blackie met Leehom in China during the filming and was shocked to see how much weight he had lost. when i saw his photos, i was shocked too and hated ang lee for a while :x i know leehom said the rest of the cast were asked to shed pounds too, so then why did tony leung still look so well-fed? :glare:

anyway, i'm glad to see he's gaining back the pounds and looking healthier now :-) i really can't wait to see him appearing on tv again and maybe he'll drop by to meet his fans here after the album is released! :lol
That's the news I read! :) And I was worried for Lee Hom too because he always put so many energy in everything he do and he's so dedicated that i think sometimes he forget about himself and his own health. :-(

gixo wrote: Oh, I think that she is able to speak Chinese since she lives in Taiwan. She was visting TAS (Taipeh American School) which is why she speaks more English than Chinese. Most people in TAS speaks more English with each other though a lot of them speak perfect Chinese as well. I guess it was more natural for them to converse in English.

I am so jealous about the people who are living in Taiwan. Grr... another guy I know had a date with Elva one time. He met her in the disco. Seems to be pretty easy to meet celebs in TW.
WOW....now i'm even more excited to go to Taiwan....imagine if i met Zai Zai and Lee Hom in Taiwan! :w00t: That would be AWESOME! :w00t: :wub:
I think Lee Hom prefer to talk in english because it's his main language but he loves mandarin too! :-)

Does anyone knows the difference between mandarin, cantonese and chinese? I always get confused with that...when people say "chinese language" do they mean mandarin or cantonese? Which is more used in China? I know in Taiwan they use mandarin but what about the rest of China? They use mandarin or cantonese?

furelise posted a photo of Lee Hom and Barbie...in case anyone want to watch this program with Leehom as guest, here it is:

LEE HOM and BARBIE on TV SHOW (2007) :
PART 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rMkOJqjmo4
PART 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnMDHnSL ... ed&search=
PART 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENcT8S1 ... ed&search=
PART 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5iUroAl ... ed&search=
PART 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snd5bDPG ... ted&search=

On this show lee hom talks about his album , about the gay rumours (those rumours were so stupid i hate the journalist that made that up :x ), the rumous between him and Jolin going out and Barbie is asked to chose between vic and lee hom. Barbie also says that Lee Hom is the most beautiful men in Taiwan.

LEE HOM and GACKT Duets:
Orange no Taiyou - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSeZ2nIF ... ed&search=
December Love (Chinese Version) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU2VUAmZGLk

Leehom looks great with the Moon Child Look! :wub:I think his voice matched well with Gackt's

IsaBonita

Post by IsaBonita » Apr 5th, '07, 00:10

Rasckita
yeah i have all his albums I LOVE HOM SO MUCH
and of course i have heard Noah, its such a great song
like i said, he sounds so AWESOME when he sings in english, really unblevable
and yeah i recoreded already some zracks in english, but then he did abadon the project however~
you may know the sonmgs "Mile High" "What Was I Thinking?" and actually "All I think yout is You" in english, for this album, sad he never did it
i heard him once say in an interview that its not dsaid that he will never release an english album, but now (especiall in SHANGRILA nad HEROES OF EARTH period) he concenrates esepcially on spreading CHINESE music, so i guess, how would it be exactly now to release an englisha lbum?
though i love his chinkced out music style, which he created himself, i am always very exited bout english songs, probably he will once finish this english album project, hopfully, he deinitly will have success with that, i bet ^__________^

His japanese is pretty cool....he is so tlanted
he knows english, mandarin, cantonese 8well some XD) and some French and japanese too O________O like u guys might know his movie (the one b4 lust,caution") STARLIT HIGH NOON has been entirly filmed in japanese :wub: :mrgreen: talnted!!!

so yeah thnaks you guys for all the links ^-^
and ya graphic, is really good ^-^
i think i am also in a creative mood now
LOL

take care u guys ^^
JIA YOU LEEHOM!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Apr 5th, '07, 02:58

Rasckita wrote:Does anyone knows the difference between mandarin, cantonese and chinese? I always get confused with that...when people say "chinese language" do they mean mandarin or cantonese? Which is more used in China? I know in Taiwan they use mandarin but what about the rest of China? They use mandarin or cantonese?
Mandarin is used more in China, since it's the official language. Cantonese is a dialect that is principly used in Guangdong province (and Hong Kong).
furelise wrote:Can I have the mp3s of him singing english songs? like "more than words", and I really like his cover of stevie wonder's songs that he sang on Tao Zi's show. this is the video that makes me drool everytime w00t :
i'll just upload the songs i have. i'm not sure if they're the same as what Rasckita uploaded. :-)
Imagine
Man In The Mirror
More Than Words
Piano Man

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 5th, '07, 18:42

IsaBonita wrote:Rasckita
yeah i have all his albums I LOVE HOM SO MUCH
and of course i have heard Noah, its such a great song
like i said, he sounds so AWESOME when he sings in english, really unblevable
I love how his voice sounds in Noah! :wub: And I love when he sings songs with a Jazz touch like "better of alone". His voice matches well with jazz songs.
Do you know if "noah" and "better of alone" are covers or Lee Hom wrote it? I always wanted to know that... i tried to find the lyrics of this song but couldnt find it anywhere... :-(
IsaBonita wrote: you may know the sonmgs "Mile High" "What Was I Thinking?" and actually "All I think yout is You" in english, for this album, sad he never did it
i heard him once say in an interview that its not dsaid that he will never release an english album, but now (especiall in SHANGRILA nad HEROES OF EARTH period) he concenrates esepcially on spreading CHINESE music, so i guess, how would it be exactly now to release an englisha lbum?

though i love his chinkced out music style, which he created himself, i am always very exited bout english songs, probably he will once finish this english album project, hopfully, he deinitly will have success with that, i bet ^__________^
Yeap...i think it's cool that he's trying to spreading chinese music and that he's makings experiments with chinese sounds but it would be nice if he released that english cd too (he could release the english album as B-Side if he dont want to make a proper release of it! That would be awesome dont you think? :-) )
"All I think about is you" has english version???? :O Do you know where i can find the mp3??? I love that song! :wub:

I think Lee Hom could make sucess around the world making english music too because he's one of the most talented artists of the world and he's much better than many famous american artists.

I like the chiken-out style, i love the "heroes of earth" cd but i like the "shangri-la" style more because i think suits lee hom more. :-)
IsaBonita wrote: His japanese is pretty cool....he is so tlanted
he knows english, mandarin, cantonese 8well some ) and some French and japanese too
Yup!!! Lee Hom is so intelligent!! :P

Here's a video of multilinguist(does this word exist?) Lee Hom :mrgreen: :

LEE HOM speaking 5 LANGUAGES:

IsaBonita wrote: O________O like u guys might know his movie (the one b4 lust,caution") STARLIT HIGH NOON has been entirly filmed in japanese talnted!!!
Did you watched that movie yet? I want to watch it so much! :O I've seen some screenshots of the movie and the trailler! It seems to be good! And Lee Hom is looking GORGEUS! :wub:
habukie wrote:Mandarin is used more in China, since it's the official language. Cantonese is a dialect that is principly used in Guangdong province (and Hong Kong).
Thanks so much for the explanation!!!! :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
I thought i was going to die without knowing this! :P I was a bit confused because i didnt know if mandarin was spoken in all china or if it was spoken only in Taiwan. But now i know! THANKS! :thumleft:

habukie wrote:i'll just upload the songs i have. i'm not sure if they're the same as what Rasckita uploaded.
Imagine
Man In The Mirror
More Than Words
Piano Man
Gracias! i didnt had the "man in the mirror" yet... :-)
To make the list bigger here are some other links:

OTHER MP3s
(English)Lee Hom performing "Your Song" @ USA concert - http://sharebee.com/25de71a6
(Mandarin)Lee Hom performing the song "Flying" (theme of THE SNOWMAN cartoon) -
http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=TDQENQ59

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 5th, '07, 19:30

Thanks habukie & Rasckita for the english songs! i'm happy cuz megaupload/sendspace actually allowed me to download them this time! (albeit after many frustrating attempts :glare: ).

anyone knows where i can download the segame commercial, the one with the song 爱情攻略?

anyway, a couple of random pics of leehom playing around with a "scratcher" thingy in sg. he's such a big kid :lol:
Attachments
LOL
LOL
Radio4.jpg (24.13 KiB) Viewed 18215 times
Radio6.jpg
Radio6.jpg (22.07 KiB) Viewed 18215 times
Radio5.jpg
Radio5.jpg (27.08 KiB) Viewed 18215 times

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 6th, '07, 11:22

Thanks habukie & Rasckita for the english songs! i'm happy cuz megaupload/sendspace actually allowed me to download them this time! (albeit after many frustrating attempts ).
You're welcome! :-)
I'm having problems with downloading from sendspace and rapidshare now... :-( so i prefer downloading from "megaupload" because it allows to use download managers. :-) This sharebee.com site is great because you upload once and they upload the files to all upload sites! :cheers:

anyone knows where i can download the segame commercial, the one with the song 爱情攻略?
Do you mean the Segame Commercial that Lee Hom is holding a necklace with "G" written and appears the phrase "Life is a game" on screen?
If it is... then here's the download link:

Do you know the name of this song in pinyan?

LEE HOM @ SEGAME ADD:
Download Link - http://sharebee.com/e9848f4e

What's a Segame? :scratch: I know Sega...but i never heard of Segame...

anyway, a couple of random pics of leehom playing around with a "scratcher" thingy in sg. he's such a big kid
hehehehe those pics are funny!! :lol Here are more Random Pics... :D
Attachments
I love Lee Hom with this hair! :)
I love Lee Hom with this hair! :)
494e2f0302000pl3uuuuuuuu.jpg (38.81 KiB) Viewed 20337 times
Little Lee Hom
Little Lee Hom
62187903.gif (15.02 KiB) Viewed 20337 times
WooooooooooooooooW
WooooooooooooooooW
79220355nj.jpg (37.12 KiB) Viewed 20337 times
I would eat at mcdonalds if Lee Homs was working there! :D
I would eat at mcdonalds if Lee Homs was working there! :D
ba6ca7be9951904838200491320552.jpg (77.47 KiB) Viewed 20337 times
Lee Hom's Family on front of a big Lee Hom pic
Lee Hom's Family on front of a big Lee Hom pic
leehom's family.jpg (60.83 KiB) Viewed 20337 times

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 6th, '07, 13:01

That's the one! Thanks! i've been looking for the video ever since i saw it on youtube. i think he looks hot in there :D and the song is nice. oh yeah, the name in pinyin is "Ai Qing Gong Lue".

Edit: i just made a gif banner from the segame commercial. it's now in my signature :D

segame is a gaming site in china, though i've never heard of it before they got leehom as spokesperson.

hehe i personally prefer guys with short hair. my favorite is his hairstyle during the Shangri La album :wub:
Attachments
i like this hair!
i like this hair!
normal_bjp2.jpg (60.05 KiB) Viewed 20328 times
looking boyish
looking boyish
269816939.jpg (10.57 KiB) Viewed 20328 times
also looking good with longer hair
also looking good with longer hair
snapshot200602032309052jy.png (105.98 KiB) Viewed 20328 times

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 6th, '07, 23:56

furelise wrote:That's the one! Thanks! i've been looking for the video ever since i saw it on youtube. i think he looks hot in there :D and the song is nice. oh yeah, the name in pinyin is "Ai Qing Gong Lue".

Edit: i just made a gif banner from the segame commercial. it's now in my signature :D

segame is a gaming site in china, though i've never heard of it before they got leehom as spokesperson.

hehe i personally prefer guys with short hair. my favorite is his hairstyle during the Shangri La album :wub:
Thanks! I'll try to find that song to download.

I used to have some problems with chinese songs because those that were not in pinyin were really hard to read... sometimes i wanted to listen to a song but it was in chinese character and i couldnt remember which character standed for what song... :blink

That commercial is very cool but the first time i saw i thought it was from some jewerly shop. I :scratch:

His hair in Shangri-La was great too but my Top fav is when he had the long hair! :wub: i like boys with long hair!

Anyway, i love those photos Lee Hom made to promote the Shangri-La album...I was trying to find one of those posters to buy. :-)

WOW Nice Gif!!!! :wub: I liked your idea so i made one gif to link this thread!
We need to spread the Lee Hom Love! :wub:

From what Videoclip is this?
He's looking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEUS!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :w00t:

here's a Lee Hom Lee ´Segame Wallpaper:
[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8167/b ... jd5.th.jpg[/img]

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 7th, '07, 06:36

i've uploaded the song Ai Qing Gong Lue (爱情攻略) and also his duet from the same album:

Lee Hom - Ai Qing Gong Lue (爱情攻略): http://sharebee.com/0c4ca4f5
i'm pretty much addicted to the song now. it's very catchy :)
Lyrics:
如果爱是游戏
可不可以
对手就是你
yeah life is a game

越是不容易就越是难以抗拒
你就是致命吸引
想把爱升级
没有必杀绝技但我只有真心
yeah

不能停止在想著你
你已经入侵
要怎样才可以
完完全全靠近
要在你的思绪签下我姓名
yes i do

在这爱情攻略的游戏 baby
oh 我要占领你的心
该一股作气还是暂时收兵
oh 比试耐性

在这爱情攻略的游戏 baby
oh 你是终极目的地
成为你的俘虏也是我的胜利
是我的荣幸
Lee Hom's duet with a girl - Xiang Ai(想爱):
王力宏 & 倪睿思 - 想爱: http://sharebee.com/beb4ee56
Lyrics:
王力宏 & 倪睿思 - 想爱

就是这一夜
凝结了空气和时间
强烈感到你就在身边
我已明白
那就是爱
沉溺幸福的味道叫做依赖
看着你的眼
心动的感觉太强烈
无法掩饰的我如何去表现
我已明白
那就是爱
眷恋了你的每一面
i'm close to you*2
如白天黑夜交错般融合
爱如影随形
呵护你的心
有种心疼的感受
就是这一夜
凝结了空气和时间
强烈感到你就在我的身边
我已明白
那就是爱
想爱想爱
i'm close to you*2
如白天黑夜交错般融合
爱如影随形
呵护你的心
有种心疼的感受
你于交叉牵起你的手
从这的时刻我只会
在背后跟你走
不分开
i'm close to you~
如白天黑夜交错般
每一夜
每一天每一夜
心就碎你的心
何苦你的心
有种心痛的感受
有种心痛的
感受~
Rasckita: hmm just curious.. can you read chinese words?
And yeah, we need to spread the Lee Hom love! hehe :lol i've had several people pm-ing me to ask which video my avatar is from and i gladly introduce lee hom to them :D

That gorgeous pic is from his Can You Feel My World MV (from his Unbelievable album). Here's the youtube link:
the mv is kinda dark and weird at the beginning.. and his face is somewhat covered by his hood.. but he looks especially gorgeous in the second half, especially sometime around 3:30min :w00t:

just re-watched this video of lee hom coaching Ah Ya on singing:
the girl is hilarious.. i personally like her as a host cuz she's funny. n it's well-known fact that she likes lee hom alot. :mrgreen:

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 9th, '07, 16:55

Thanks for the mp3!!! :cheers: From what album are these songs from?

Lee Hom - Ai Qing Gong Lue (爱情攻略)<- yeap! that's a very addictive song! :-)

hmm just curious.. can you read chinese words?
Not Really :unsure: For me it's hard to remind what character stands for what pinyan.There are so many chinese characters... they make me confused. :-( I hope i can enter in mandarin class this year or next year.
Do you speak mandarin? :)
And yeah, we need to spread the Lee Hom love! hehe i've had several people pm-ing me to ask which video my avatar is from and i gladly introduce lee hom to them

eheheh Really? :D I like that videoclip, it's sad but yet sweet. In fact, most of Lee Hom's love songs are sad. I guess he still cant get over that relationship he had with that girl that he wrote millions of songs to. :-( Poor Lee Hom. :cry: In many interviews when asked what his ideal girl would be he always say he want an independent women that dont call him everytime asking where he is, why he's not with her. That ex-girfriend was like that and she even asked him to chose between music and her. (how selfish she is...:glare: ).
Nowadays i think Lee Hom is to busy to find girlfriend and I think he doesnt know how desired men he is because he always make a "Ahn? Me? Are you talking about me? :blink " face when someone says he's handsome.

That gorgeous pic is from his Can You Feel My World MV (from his Unbelievable album). Here's the youtube link:
the mv is kinda dark and weird at the beginning.. and his face is somewhat covered by his hood.. but he looks especially gorgeous in the second half, especially sometime around 3:30min
Yup!! And I liked the mini Lee Hom in the end of the mv! :P
I think Lee Hom's most dark video is "Sense of Security"...it's all in green and black color and he's chasing a girl and she's running from him. The girl is that exgirlfriend of Zai Zai that died this year of a car accident. :unsure: Some years before the accident she made that video.

just re-watched this video of lee hom coaching Ah Ya on singing:
the girl is hilarious.. i personally like her as a host cuz she's funny. n it's well-known fact that she likes lee hom alot
I'll watch this! Thanks for the link. I wished i had a piano teacher like lee hom! :wub:

Ahhhh i have one bad news: Leehom's album will now be released in June and not in May as how it was said.

and one good news: a new song of lee hom will be used in a reality tv show of chinese tv!

Here's the video of him performing the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iVOd7MXL9c
Everyone is talking about his eyebrows, saying it's looking weird. I dont think so, i think his eyebrows are fine and he's cute as always. :wub:

angelservants

Post by angelservants » Apr 9th, '07, 21:05

Does anyone know any links to download his full albums in mp3 format? Thanks so much ahead of time. ^_*

loosc

Post by loosc » Apr 10th, '07, 02:33

So. It's definately exciting to join a thread w/ a bunch of people who won't glare at me when I say things like "Oh, you think JT is talented? You should check out Leehom!" Hahah.
Does anyone know any links to download his full albums in mp3 format? Thanks so much ahead of time. ^_*
I'm sure you'll share my excitement when I came across this:
http://www.compbuy.co.uk/modules.php?na ... ic&t=42450

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 10th, '07, 11:02

Hi angelservants and loosc!!! Saludos! :salut:
So. It's definately exciting to join a thread w/ a bunch of people who won't glare at me when I say things like "Oh, you think JT is talented? You should check out Leehom!" Hahah.
eheheheh in this thread i think everyone would agree with me if i say "leehom is the most talented chinese artist and probably one of the most talented of asian" :-) and if you consider his age you'll see he's a little genius! :-)

I'm sure you'll share my excitement when I came across this:
http://www.compbuy.co.uk/modules.php?na ... ic&t=42450
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankssssssssssss! :O :thumleft: :thumleft: I knew compbuy.co.uk but i didnt knew there was a thread only with lee hom's albuns and songs!!!!!!!! That's awesome! :w00t:
Ahhhhh if you want some more unreleased and extra songs of Lee hom , just browse to the pages of this thread (specially the 2 previous ones) and you'll see some download links for these songs! ;)

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 10th, '07, 13:58

The songs are from the Life is A Game (Ai Qing Gong Lue) compilation album which also contains Finally and other songs by a few other artistes signed on to promote the segame site. i'm not sure if this album was released in taiwan though. except for alan kuo, the rest are unfamiliar faces. here's a pic of the album cover:

[img]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/592/ ... jy9.th.jpg[/img]
source : http://yx.e159.com/Goods/Goods0050020046.html
Do you speak mandarin?
Yep i do :-)

As for his ex-gf (mary bai) that he wrote zillions of songs for, i do feel sad for him that his relationship had to end since we all know how much he loved her. after i read that bit in his Accidental Biography where his college friend talked about the relationship, i got a better understanding of the stuff they went through and why they broke up. i think it isn't fair for outsiders to judge who was right or wrong cuz we were not in her shoes. i do believe she make some sacrifices to try and maintain the r/ship. according to their friend, she gave up a good job offer in another city so she could stay and accompany leehom during his final year in college (she graduated a year before him). well if i were in her shoes (i wish i were! hehe), honestly, i would be really sad if my bf had to be out of the country for most parts of the year and he is always not here when i need him. leehom is such a huge success in asia and he couldn't just go get married at that time. imagine if u had to wait an indefinite amount of time for him. anyway, my point is that she probably didn't have an easy time either. anyway i just got hold of his song "Mary Says" yesterday and the way he sang it was so heart-felt, like u can hear all the emotion is his voice. :cry: the lyrics are really sad:

Mary Says 王力宏

How long has it been
since I held you near?
How long will it be
till I have you right here?
You say that it hurts
I can't disagree
But how can I hold on
to someone who's leaving me?

And Mary says she's gonna be OK
She tells me things are getting busier these days
She tells me things will be much easier someday
And Mary says she's gonna be alrignt
You know how much I miss her in my life
You know how much I'm missing her deep inside
Goodbye yesterday,
I see my dreams walking away
And Mary looks just like she did before
Except she don't love me
she don't love me amymore
I could shake your hand
or I could kiss you goodbye
But I just might break down
looking in your brown eyes
So what happens next
do I listen to my mind or heart?
I don't know where to start
feeling alright again...

I think Lee Hom's most dark video is "Sense of Security"...it's all in green and black color and he's chasing a girl and she's running from him. The girl is that exgirlfriend of Zai Zai that died this year of a car accident. Some years before the accident she made that video.
yep her name's Xu Wei Lun. according to reports, she was a big fan of leehom. during the time when she was struggling for her life in hospital, leehom was filming in shanghai, and her friends called him and asked him to speak to her through the phone... in hopes that she would wake up. :-(
Ahhhh i have one bad news: Leehom's album will now be released in June and not in May as how it was said.

and one good news: a new song of lee hom will be used in a reality tv show of chinese tv!
oh dang we'll all have to wait longer.. with all his commitments i wondered how he could make it in time for may :D i really hope it gets released in early june though! :lol

i've seen the video of his new song, Xi Chu Dong Fang. haha his haircut is so reminiscent of his China Strike Force days!

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 10th, '07, 14:49

furelise wrote:The songs are from the Life is A Game (Ai Qing Gong Lue) compilation album which also contains Finally and other songs by a few other artistes signed on to promote the segame site. i'm not sure if this album was released in taiwan though. except for alan kuo, the rest are unfamiliar faces. here's a pic of the album cover:

[img]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/592/ ... jy9.th.jpg[/img]
source : http://yx.e159.com/Goods/Goods0050020046.html
Ohhh I have this pic saved on my computer but i never really knew what it was about...I think it was some poster to promote the finally videoclip. :-)
Do you speak mandarin?
Yep i do :-)
Awww...you're lucky! you can understand leehom's lyrics without having to search for the translations in websites. ehehe! :) I'm dependent of nice lee hom fans that translate his stuff! :P

Sublimes fansub(they rock! :cheers: I wish they subbed more lee hom stuff though) subbed this tv show with leehom, harlem yu and vivian tsu (it's so funny and lee hom looks great on uniform):

[HA]LLYWOOD - Sayonara (Leehom & Vivivan)
PART 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLpZyGy6 ... BB&index=9
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAFmde4J ... B&index=11

As for his ex-gf (mary bai) that he wrote zillions of songs for, i do feel sad for him that his relationship had to end since we all know how much he loved her. after i read that bit in his Accidental Biography where his college friend talked about the relationship, i got a better understanding of the stuff they went through and why they broke up. i think it isn't fair for outsiders to judge who was right or wrong cuz we were not in her shoes. i do believe she make some sacrifices to try and maintain the r/ship. according to their friend, she gave up a good job offer in another city so she could stay and accompany leehom during his final year in college (she graduated a year before him). well if i were in her shoes (i wish i were! hehe), honestly, i would be really sad if my bf had to be out of the country for most parts of the year and he is always not here when i need him. leehom is such a huge success in asia and he couldn't just go get married at that time. imagine if u had to wait an indefinite amount of time for him. anyway, my point is that she probably didn't have an easy time either.
I was a bit harsh about her you know...i'm a fan of lee hom so i'm very parcial when it comes to lee hom subjects. :unsure: I read that part on his accidental biography and i was a bit angry with her because she made lee hom so sad...but thinking about her side, you're right, she must had suffered too with the men she loved always far from her. But i think if she loved him that much, she should have made a bit of sacrifice and try to stand that but who am i to judge her, right? :-)

i know music is for lee hom kinda like a way he can put his feelings on. And when he wrote all these songs for her i think he did it because he needed to express his feelings in some way...but i always feel sorry for him when he sings these songs, it must be painful for him and it makes him live the pain again and again, dont you think?
anyway i just got hold of his song "Mary Says" yesterday and the way he sang it was so heart-felt, like u can hear all the emotion is his voice. :cry: the lyrics are really sad:
Mary Says 王力宏

How long has it been
since I held you near?
How long will it be
till I have you right here?
You say that it hurts
I can't disagree
But how can I hold on
to someone who's leaving me?

And Mary says she's gonna be OK
She tells me things are getting busier these days
She tells me things will be much easier someday
And Mary says she's gonna be alrignt
You know how much I miss her in my life
You know how much I'm missing her deep inside
Goodbye yesterday,
I see my dreams walking away
And Mary looks just like she did before
Except she don't love me
she don't love me amymore
I could shake your hand
or I could kiss you goodbye
But I just might break down
looking in your brown eyes
So what happens next
do I listen to my mind or heart?
I don't know where to start
feeling alright again...

I just saw the video of him perfoming this song (the english version of it) and he seems like he's about to cry. Poor Lee hom. And yeah, that song is very beautiful! :wub: Ahhh did he wrote "if you hear my song" for her too?

LEE HOM - Mary Says
LINK HERE -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcKVZw8Hfqs

(if you want i can upload the avi file on sharebee.com to download)

the funny thing is that i always heard this song in mandarin but i never knew it was the actual "mary says".
yep her name's Xu Wei Lun. according to reports, she was a big fan of leehom. during the time when she was struggling for her life in hospital, leehom was filming in shanghai, and her friends called him and asked him to speak to her through the phone... in hopes that she would wake up. :-(
Young people dying is really a sad thing... :-(
i've seen the video of his new song, Xi Chu Dong Fang. haha his haircut is so reminiscent of his China Strike Force days!
hehehe yeah!!! :lol
I still prefer his unbelieveble album hair cut but i like his new haircut and i think his eyebrows are fine (even though many of his fans are complaining about it)

here are some pics lee hom took and added comments (i found those on a leehom fan site):
Attachments
5338104_File0094_6.jpg
5338104_File0094_6.jpg (52.69 KiB) Viewed 20271 times
5338105_write.jpg
5338105_write.jpg (51.68 KiB) Viewed 20271 times
5338106_File0094_7.jpg
5338106_File0094_7.jpg (47.21 KiB) Viewed 20271 times

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 10th, '07, 15:35

I was a bit harsh about her you know...i'm a fan of lee hom so i'm very parcial when it comes to lee hom subjects. I read that part on his accidental biography and i was a bit angry with her because she made lee hom so sad...but thinking about her side, you're right, she must had suffered too with the men she loved always far from her. But i think if she loved him that much, she should have made a bit of sacrifice and try to stand that but who am i to judge her, right?

i know music is for lee hom kinda like a way he can put his feelings on. And when he wrote all these songs for her i think he did it because he needed to express his feelings in some way...but i always feel sorry for him when he sings these songs, it must be painful for him and it makes him live the pain again and again, dont you think?
yeah... u can really hear the emotion he puts into his sad songs and i feel really bad for him sometimes. i agree that as the performer, it would be much more emotional and painful for him..
I just saw the video of him perfoming this song (the english version of it) and he seems like he's about to cry. Poor Lee hom. And yeah, that song is very beautiful! Ahhh did he wrote "if you hear my song" for her too?

LEE HOM - Mary Says
LINK HERE ->
(if you want i can upload the avi file on sharebee.com to download)

the funny thing is that i always heard this song in mandarin but i never knew it was the actual "mary says".
Thank you for sharing this video! omg it made me tear watching it :cry: ... i'm pretty sure those are tears in his eyes towards the end of the song... awwww :-( i wanna give him a bigg hug haaha :lol i wonder when he performed it? it was so sweet and touching when the audience sang some of the lines along with him!! i love love love this video... pls upload it for us!! :wub:

anyway i also had no idea that Mary Says was the english version of Crying Palms until i heard the song yesterday :O

i've only heard the chinese version of "if you hear my song" and i think for that, the chinese lyrics were written by someone else. can anyone confirm this?
I still prefer his unbelieveble album hair cut but i like his new haircut and i think his eyebrows are fine (even though many of his fans are complaining about it)

here are some pics lee hom took and added comments (i found those on a leehom fan site):
i don't know whats the fuss about over his eyebrows cuz i think they look perfectly fine. of cuz i do prefer his other hairstyles (i don't know what got into his stylist this time) but he still looks cute to me :D

haha i like that pic of his phone where he wrote "CALL ME..." hehe that is one huuge phone! haha!

well i've translated songs for my friends before so just feel free to post here if u need translation of the lyrics. although my translations may not be that good haha :lol
Attachments
x1pxzZ39wV--_fd7DVFE0udB9vbD4KSwtcE7AJimYuVsHiwRS8Lg9zYyHeYXEr2Ipr8EucESG0ZpdAwJVQ1S-4kD8s8W-dD0fBjCaKcUyN8Ih1ypTDXLyQUFnwnWJyCiNt62RgwzDBk3mY.jpg
x1pxzZ39wV--_fd7DVFE0udB9vbD4KSwtcE7AJimYuVsHiwRS8Lg9zYyHeYXEr2Ipr8EucESG0ZpdAwJVQ1S-4kD8s8W-dD0fBjCaKcUyN8Ih1ypTDXLyQUFnwnWJyCiNt62RgwzDBk3mY.jpg (36.37 KiB) Viewed 20263 times
259617669.jpg
259617669.jpg (101.31 KiB) Viewed 20263 times
259617061.jpg
259617061.jpg (78.31 KiB) Viewed 20263 times

loosc

Post by loosc » Apr 11th, '07, 01:09

that first picture of him is BEAUTIFUL. just like when he sings. Gosh, I was about to cry as soon as he started singing in "Mary Says." What a song...

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 11th, '07, 13:15

loosc wrote:that first picture of him is BEAUTIFUL. just like when he sings. Gosh, I was about to cry as soon as he started singing in "Mary Says." What a song...
which picture are u referring to?

i just re-watched the video and it made me a lil' teary-eyed again. Gah. his singing is so beautiful and heart-felt, and those were definitely tears in his eyes. u can really see it on his face too. he must have been thinking about the girl again.
[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/ ... ons/35.jpg[/img]
dang i really hope he has gotten over her by now.

Here's a simple gif i made from his Can You Feel My World mv. it's a great song too. sounds kind of like he's rebelling against the "restrictions" imposed on him as a celebrity.
[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1661 ... nerml1.gif[/img]
feel free to use it if u want :-)
Attachments
he looks like he walked out of a manga here!
he looks like he walked out of a manga here!
392401334.jpg (48.58 KiB) Viewed 20253 times
hot
hot
b0199sf.jpg (11.81 KiB) Viewed 20253 times
forever love
forever love
normal_1104231662~1.jpg (67.87 KiB) Viewed 20253 times

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 11th, '07, 17:21

seeying this topic after logging in is always more interesting because the nice attached pics of lee hom appear!!! :wub: :-)

I LOVED THE PICS, specially the LAST ONE!!! :wub: :w00t: I love when Lee hom uses this coat! he should use it more often! :cheers:
Ioosc wrote: was about to cry as soon as he started singing in "Mary Says." What a song...
furelise wrote:Thank you for sharing this video! omg it made me tear watching it ... i'm pretty sure those are tears in his eyes towards the end of the song... awwww i wanna give him a bigg hug haaha i wonder when he performed it? it was so sweet and touching when the audience sang some of the lines along with him!! i love love love this video... pls upload it for us!!
Glad you two liked! it's really sad and he's singing with such an emotion. I dont know when it was performed but i think it was not so long ago because of the haircut... :scratch:

Ahhh and sorry for the delay, i was having problems in uploading in sharebee and megaupload but then i turn the torrent off and it uploaded fine. Here's the video of Lee Hom performing 'Mary Says' and i ripped the audio, so i included the MP3 on the winrar file too. So there you have the video and the audio! Enjoy! :-)

LEE HOM performing live 'MARY SAYS' (English Version of Crying Palm) - AVI & MP3
Download link - http://sharebee.com/b4043b89
Note.: To extract the files you need to have winrar

i've only heard the chinese version of "if you hear my song" and i think for that, the chinese lyrics were written by someone else. can anyone confirm this?
Mmm...i dont know :scratch: ... but i read the translation of the lyrics and it looks so much like lee hom's style. As the song is from one of his first albuns, maybe he needed help from some mandarin speaking person to write the mandarin lyrics because he was not very good at mandarin by that time. But even if someone else wrote the mandarin, i think the hole idea and concept of it was of lee hom.
i don't know whats the fuss about over his eyebrows cuz i think they look perfectly fine. of cuz i do prefer his other hairstyles (i don't know what got into his stylist this time) but he still looks cute to me
His eyebrows are less thin i think...i like men with big eyebrows! :P
haha i like that pic of his phone where he wrote "CALL ME..." hehe that is one huuge phone! haha!
eeheheheh YEAH! :lol Probably it was taken a few years ago, now i guess he has some Sony Ericsson mobile that the company give to him. I bet he has all Sony Ericsson Mobile Collection lol :lol
I wouldnt mind at all, calling Lee Hom! :wub:
well i've translated songs for my friends before so just feel free to post here if u need translation of the lyrics. although my translations may not be that good haha
Ahhhh thanks!!!! :thumleft: I'll try to find the lyrics i want and post here! Millionnnnnnnnn x Million Thanks! :thumleft:
i just re-watched the video and it made me a lil' teary-eyed again. Gah. his singing is so beautiful and heart-felt, and those were definitely tears in his eyes. u can really see it on his face too. he must have been thinking about the girl again.
dang i really hope he has gotten over her by now.
yeah...he needs to move on...but I think lee hom is probably one of those people that gives 100% of themselves to love.
Here's a simple gif i made from his Can You Feel My World mv. it's a great song too. sounds kind of like he's rebelling against the "restrictions" imposed on him as a celebrity.
This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Thanks!
Being famous has it's bad things, specially for a discreet person like Leehom. I think most people like to take advantage in him and create some stupid lies. I think you know the rumour i'm talking about...... i dont even like to repeat it because i think it's not worth mentioning it because i was so angry with the stupid journalists that made that rumour up, they dont even think about the consequences of making stories like those in the life of the artists and i guess they dont think about how much these things can affect them.

Sometimes i just want to say " :cussing: " to these journalists that do this. They should leave lee hom in peace and stop making lies about him.

I know that rumour is not true, but if it was, i would still support leehom and admire him.

But enough about this subject. :D

Now let's talk about nice things,
a Surprise for everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

LEE HOM's NEW SONG '戲出東方 (Xi Chu Dong Fang)'
Download Link - http://sharebee.com/32c429cd
Credits: OurHome Cn and Iruka

The quality is not the best but the song is nice and very catchy! :-)

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 11th, '07, 17:33

I wonder if you've seen this:

here's a very nice article with famous people saying things about lee hom. They say really sweet things! :wub:

Famous people talk about Leehom
明星眼中的力宏
Credit :: fanfan & wangleehom.com

Close Friends Talk about Leehom – As a reporter I’ve interviewed Leehom many times, and he has always been extremely friendly. He is easily approachable and smiles and waves at you from afar even if he isn’t familiar with you. As a result almost everyone in the industry likes his personality and easy-going ways. In fact he’s friends with almost everyone he meets. However, to become more than just a regular friend, to become a true friend that he trusts is hard. Leehom has admitted that he doesn’t spill his feelings every easily, and he doesn’t like to “accept” close friends unless he absolutely trusts someone. Sometimes he feels his "emotional barrier" is somewhat of an obstacle for him.

Leehom says "I'm sometimes a bit too honest in a dumb way and I'm clumsy with my word choice, so in a way music is my language because it allows me to express myself the best." Surprisingly Leehom isn't a smooth talker despite his dashing charm, "I'm still like a little kid and I get nervous and sometimes I say the truth too much. I need to take some lessons on how to talk to girls." Leehom laughed, "Girls say they want truthful guys, but I think I shouldn't be too open with my feelings." Actually Leehom isnt' a good sweet-talker. When his girlfriend asked him to choose between her and music Leehom could not lie to her and said, " I love you and music both the same." Sadly that didnt' work out too well for him. But apparently he does love her as he has continued to write songs for her.

I was curious what his closest friends that know his inner thoughts thought him, so let’s peel Leehom’s layers of secrecy :

David Tao: Leehom is very deep when it comes to his music. He never stops talking about it when he gets started and it never gets boring, as a musician myself it’s incredible how much he inspires me. I remember the collaboration we did on the lyrics and composing of “Hand in Hand” that was one of my favorite projects. We did the composing, producing, arranging, and writing the lyrics all in one day. Neither of us slept and that's what I like abuot him, we are both serious workers. He is so serious and so gentle with his music. He always has a smile on his face. What’s funny is that he likes to tell jokes, though they are funny only because they are a bit lame, don't say I said that , haha.

Wilber Pan: He’s the man. It’s still amazes me how someone so talented in so many things can still be so normal and fun to joke around with. You would think the amount of work he puts into his music he would be an anal perfectionist, but in fact he’s really easy-going in real life. But dude his apartment is empty, when we go there, there aren’t even chairs for us to sit on, only Leehom’s bed and some instruments and just music stuff. Haha.

Blackie – He always touches me with how hard he works. He didn’t sleep for 72 straight once while producing his album. Sometimes I have to tell him to relax. I mean Leehom buy a TV please, watch some TV and relax. He’s such a deep character, his outermost layer makes him seem shy, reserved, and a music nerd, but once you get to know him better he is so hyper. Yet if you get past that level you see that he’s incredibly lonely, I remember we watched a movie about a man who had nothing but music and Leehom was moved to tears. Leehom felt the same way. I think he sacrifices too much for music, all the times he has to miss his families special events I always see the pain in his eyes. But hey Leehom you gotta work on those jokes, haha, just kidding.

FanFan: He is willing to try new things; I remember when he first played basketball. He was embarrassed because he didn’t play well, unlike Blackie, Jason, and Will who were all basketball fanatics. “How can you miss the hoop?” Jason and Wilber used to make fun of him, then we had a game of baseball, and Jason and Wilber stopped making fun of him. “How can you not hit the baseball?”

I remember Hei Ren wanted to play a prank on Leehom. We had just watched the Ring a few days back and that night Hei Ren and Leehom were going out and I hid in the back of the car. You know what's next. I have long black hair, and Hei Ren and I were like "Hmmm I've never seen Leehom lose his composure or scream out loud, I wonder what would happen if we scared him."

So we did. While Hei Ren was driving I "crawled" out from behind the backseat and had the whole "ring' thing going on. We felt bad though, because it almost gave Leehom a heart attack. But surprisingly even though he said #$@#! He said it really softly under his breath. Leehom's always screams and shouts on stage but in person he's so poised and never gets angry. We expected him to say profanities to us, but he didn't. That's why Leehom is such a unique character.

Jason – He’s the most talented Asian artist I know. He’s extremely mellow; it’s scary how I’ve never seen him get mad. Sometimes I think his enormous amount of sportsmanship is unhealthy, I mean where does all that anger go? He’s one great bro, we’ll be behind him through thick and thin. Yeah, homboys man.

Coco Lee: Leehom’s like a teddy bear. He is always so bubbly and happy and just brightens up the atmosphere. He has great talent and it’s an honor to be his friend.

I've known him since he first debuted. I remember the good old times when we would go sing Karoake with the other ABC kids, Machi's Jeff Huang. It's a shame that we've all gotten so busy. I would love to be able to spend more time with him again.

Elva Hsiao: Leehom is very interesting. He has split personalities. Haha, he has this very gentlemen-shy-ladies-first side, then he has the crazy, hyper-jumping-around-the-room side, and then the intense-music-is-my-life side. Sometimes I worry that he’s too nice and gets taken advantage of. He rarely says no and isn’t a businessperson so he overworks himself a lot especially in composing for other artists.

But he's such a sweetheart. Many reports were reporting that I rejected his songs 4 times and stuff but the thing was it's the demos weren't right. But he's still so thoughtful. Before I recorded the song "Honey x 3" he called my company, WARNER, and asked what I liked. They told him that I liked Los Angeles's sun and Hawaii's beach. Guess what? That night he went out and brought posters of The Los Angeles Sun and Hawaii beach for my recording the next day to help me relax.

Amei – Leehom’s awesome. He’s serious when it comes to work, but it’s so fun to be around him. His work ethics are incredible; he makes music because he loves music like he loves a child. Music is his life. It’s ironic though because away from music Leehom is such a kid, he’s incredibly cute but also vulnerable because he doesn’t look out for himself and gets taken advantage of easily.

Fish Leong – Sometimes I ask him why he’s so nice. I’m so touched by how much he loves music, he flew all the way from New York to Taiwan to compose my song Silk Road. Yet even though he had jetlag and we recorded into the wee hours he still was able to crack jokes. Too bad I’m not his type of girl…haha just kidding. There is a small problem working with Leehom though. When Leehom talks to me, I am unable to concentrate because he is just too handsome!"

Da S - Leehom's a gentleman. I rememeber he came to my house one time with Hei Ren and I was in my pajamas and my hair was all up and weird looking and I felt so embarassed so I went and hid in my room. Leehom was like "Nice antenae you got going up on your head." So I smacked him with a pillow. He's such a caring guy. I can never get over his musicial talents, everytime he performs I feel like I melt.

Kelly - I've known Leehom for many years and although I'm from HK and he's from Taiwan we have many projects together. He used to guest for my hong kong concerts. Leehom's matured but he's still the same LEehom. We are both speakers for Mcdonalds and he always asks him to speak in Cantonese. I teach all the "important' words. Haha. BAsically all the bad words so Leehom can know whenever someone decides to talk crap about him in cantonese.

Gigi Lai-- Did you know Leehom gave his first "on-screen" kiss to me? haha I took his on-screen-kissing virginity away. I really enjoyed working with him on Avenging fist, he's such an adorable character. I especially liked how he played a rebelious character because that was hot. haha. I havn't seen him in a long time, but we performed together on stage in HK and I was at his 29th birthday!

Stephanie Sun: No one knows that I'm friends with Leehom. Is it because we both are lay's spokespersons? No. haha. Because I think Leehom is cool and Leehom thinks I'm cool. haha. We are just cool like that.

Coolio Yo - , Leehom's a cool dawg ya' know? I worked with him in CSF and we used to hang out on set. I felt I talked to much though because I kept on talking about my life and leehom was just like, "that's nice." hahahahaha. But it's fun, he's a cool kid. But damn he gets all the girls when we go out, what's with that? haha. Anyway whenever I go to taiwan I like to pay him a visit, and sometimes it's like 2 am and I'm like "Hey Leehom!" and He's like, "Damn, hi Coolio."

Richie Ren: I've known Leehom for long. He's very busy lately now though and it's sad because we havn't hung out in a long time. But recently he was in HK and in the airport we caught up. We have so much to say to each other.

Tata Young: Ah Leehom, my dear Leehom. That boy is adorable. Haha, he's such a quirk and so bubbly to be around. It's funny though because he has this deep voice when he speaks in English to me and I hear his songs and he sings higher than me. He's a very talented person and he always surprises me with his talents. This guy is just endless and I get surprised everytime I find out more about him. Everytime I see him, I'm suprised by a new talent..

AYA: I love Leehom. haha. No really I do. He's so nice, so talented, so handsome, he's everything. But I think Leehom already knows how much I adore him. Yeah to my future husband.

Xiao S : Leehom is not only wonderfully awesome too look at, he is so talented. Little secret he gets drunk easily. Once we were at Hotpot and Leehom took not even two sips and he was drunk. It’s so easy to take "advantage" of him when he's drunk because he is so clueless. But that time he got drunk we were like, "what after 2 drinks?" lol he usually gets a bit shy when a girl gets next to him but I sat next to him and I told him I was his finanacial advisor and he believed me. So girls if you want to "chase" Leehom get him drunk first. Just Kidding. It’s hard to imagine since he’s always so clean and prepared in public.

I'm a very straightfoward person and it's so cute when LEehom gets embarrassed. One time in front of all our friends I was like, " Leehom I had a "dream" about you last night and we were kissing...and such." He got really shy, looked away, and said "thank you." It's so funny. He's proper even when he's embarassed.

He impresses me every time he performs; I remember the first time I heard him play the piano I almost fainted. He has such long pretty fingers.

Ah Xin – I just recently got to know him better. Sometimes I wonder why I didn’t get to know him sooner. I’ve talked to him on several occasions at award shows and he was so opening and generous to introduce me to people. I finally got to know him better through a collaboration with Fish, he’s such an awesome man. The ladies may faint when they see him, but he’s more than looks. Sometimes I think people think he’s just a pretty boy, but trust me after making that song with him, he is a musical genius.

Harlem – I’m cool, because I’ve known Leehom for so long. Hah. He’s like my little brother, I knew him since he first started 10 years ago. He hasn’t changed much, the fame hasn’t gotten to him. He’s still the vulnerable 18 year old that gets taken advantaged of. Though he’s smartened up a bit, he’s still too nice in the world of entertainment and media. I remember most clearly the GMA event, Leehom went on stage because the presenter read his name wrong. Leehom though wasn’t bitter, he even defended the presenter. The media though wouldn’t stop asking him questions and rubbing his mistake in his face, and Leehom just allowed them to pick on him, he didn’t want to be mean. I had to step in because it breaks my heart that he’s so vulnerable. However if the tabloids start making stuff up about his music, then Leehom gets angry. Music is his love and if tabloids mess with that it gets on his nerves and no more nice guy.

Vivian Hsu – Leehom is a sweetheart. Every time he comes to Japan I’m always there to help him, I remember I introduced him to a hair stylist that cut his hair really bad, but he didn't get mad at me. haha. I wonder why there hasn’t been a rumor between the two of us? Anyway he’s an awesome person, and I wouldn’t change anything about him.

Shunza – I love this guy. He’s the type that will be there through thick and thin and he’s so unselfish. You know that he would rather sacrifice himself than someone else. I’ve known him ever since he started and he’s still the same old incredibly sweet 18 year old. It’s hilarious hanging out with him though, because he says the cutest things. And his music is oh-so-wonderful and moving. My mom always goes "why can't you bring someone like Leehom home?"

Eason – It’s funny how he’s always at charity shows. I mean the man barely sleeps because he is so busy but he always finds time to do charity and I really respect him for that. I remember last year the Love Hope concert I was wearing a “dirty” shirt and Leehom couldn’t get it. It was hilarious because we are all adults’ right? And Leehom was all confused. But that shows his mind is clean and uncontaminated haha.

Gackt – I first met Leehom in 2002 while filming Moonchild. We had a language barrier but we got to know each other really well, and he’s an awesome person. He’s an awesome singer, and extremely nice, I remember inviting him to by my guest in my concert and he agreed. He’s not afraid to try new things, even if he makes mistakes.

I really admire Leehom’s talents. He’s talented but not conceited; every time I praise him he blushes. He’s a funny guy, though not all his jokes are funny, haha. I remember we went to dinner with Vivian, Ken Chu, and some other friends and Leehom tried to crack some joke in Japanese. It was hilarious, only because it was stupid. Haha.

Vanness Wu – Leehom is perfect. I remember when I first met him I was like he’s a cool guy, then I heard his voice and his productions. It’s so unfair how he has perfect pitch, haha. Hopefully one day my songs can be as good as his, or maybe he can compose a song for me. Haha. I remember I used to envy kids like Leehom when I was younger, it’s sad considering I went to UCI and Leehom was like perfection. But he’s not condescending at all, and that’s what I love about him.

He's my homboy and is the bomb. It was ultra cool being in his ai cou video. Even though we shot for hours straight and Leehom was the director he still was all kidding around and stuff.

Jolin Tsai – He’s like my big brother. He has such great patience, I remember when he was composing my "Du Zhan Shen Hua" song he was so into the music. And he didn’t sleep for 2 days while he produced my latest album. Haha, he didn’t even lose his patience when he was teaching me the piano, even though I was doing everything wrong. It touches me how he is willing to travel and ride the plane for like 20 hours just for me. He’s really caring, I remember he called me after composing the song after he arrived New York to give me suggestions for the music video. No actually I think I called him. haha.

JJ LIN: I've known Leehom for a while. I used to be afraid to approach him because he's a big star and all. But one of my colleagues told me to approach him and that Leehom was open. I was so surprised that he was so open. I talked to him at an award show and he was very encouraging. I've grown to know him even more. When I was in New York last year, he was also there, since he lives there fro 3-4 months in a year and he showed me around and introduced me to his friends. He's serious when it comes to work, but very easy to get along with, that's what I admire about him. He doesn't get work and play mixed up.

Alan Kuo: Leehom has helped me since I first began. I gave him my master tape and asked for some tips. I knew he was busy with his album promotion so I only asked him to critique a few songs. However, I was touched to find that he listened to every song and offered his tips on each one.

Also last year he attended my first concert and flew in all the way from New York to support me. In addition he missed his plane to thailand to support me. I'm honored to have a shi ge and friend like him in the entertainment world.

Alan Luo: God Leehom is so weird. But it's ok we can we weird together. He reminds me of pikachu. I think he likes to torture me because whenever I talk to him he likes to throw in some english and I don't understand english. HAha. But he's a very top-notch musician, it's so awesome getting advice from him, he's like a mentor to me. I prank-called him once and I didn't realize he was in New York at the time so it was 2-3 am and he was sleeping. haha but he didn't get mad and he sounded all calm and pretty. I was kind of freakd out that he didn't get mad