Mike He aka Xiao Mei = ]

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 am
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Postby Superkyle » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:29 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image

credit to apple juice of asianfanatics.net


i dont like posting pics of other sites but this page really needs some recent Mike pics...

watch WWL people! he looks so cute and hot, he is portraying his character geniously!
Image
"''"OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE,
ALL THE BOYS BE :heart: ME, GIRLS BE :twisted: ME,
THEY WILL NEVER STOP CUS THEY KNOW IM SO HOT HOT
""

Rachealyn
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:33 am

Postby Rachealyn » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:25 pm

omg thanks for the pics!! he is just hot

CriL
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:17 pm
Location: SF, California

Postby CriL » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:21 pm

He looks mean.. Go ahead, drool...Haha

User avatar
GlamourGirl40
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:35 pm
Location: California

Postby GlamourGirl40 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:18 am

OMFG I luv luv luv Mike He! He is the number one of my Hottest Asians Ever list!
I first laid eyes on him while watching Devil Beside You which is one of my fave dramas.

I really do think that Mike He and Rainie Yang are soo lovable together. :wub:
I think that Ariel Lin is much more cuter with Joe Cheng.

BTW, I'm getting addicted to Why Why Love (or Exchange Love) and I'm currently waiting for Episode 6 with subs. Rainie and Mike are soo funny and cute!

User avatar
saby
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am

Postby saby » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:48 am

what a cutie :wub: :wub:

" Mike praying" :lol :lol
Image

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 am
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Postby Superkyle » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 pm

an article on Mike He that i found on asianfanatics.net its about his love life!


Mike He's girlfriend resembles Jolin


Mike He will be appearing at the 2007 Miss Hong Kong Pageant as a judge for the "Most Photogenic" award. In Mike's heart, he says his number 1 Miss Hong Kong will forever be Maggie Cheung: "She basically represents Hong Kong!"

In reality, Mike has "feelings" towards Jolin as his girlfriend from outside the entertainment circle looks like Jolin. The 2 have been dating for a while now, since 國二 (i dont know how Taiwan calculates their schooling years), and even though there have been girls both within and outside of the industry that have confessed their love for him, Mike hasn’t had a change of heart.

Mike will be heading to Hong Kong on July 21st as a judge, and he is the only Taiwanese artist that has ever taken part in this beauty pageant, making him quite happy. Mike says that his style of Miss Hong Kong must not be too white or have a chest that is too full as he likes girls with a healthy skin tone. As for "Miss Photogenic," Mike says that their smile must be radiant and warm, like Maggie Cheung, who fits all his criteria.

As for his reality ideal girl, Mike says that he likes girls with character, especially those with long hair and big eyes. Mike gives 2 examples, of which include Vivian Chow and Jolin. As for answering Jolin, there is a reason behind that, and that is because Mike's mom reveals that Mike's current girlfriend looks a lot like Jolin, practically the same. As an artist and an idol, many do not like to speak of their love life, and the same goes for Mike. Mike doesnt wish to talk about his relationships, some have even thought that they have already broken up.

Source: UDN
Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

User avatar
saby
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am

Postby saby » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:50 pm

awwwwwww you just broke my heart :cry:


lol kidding :mrgreen: Im glad that he has a girlfriend (if they are still together of course) :wub: :mrgreen:

itzmichellee
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:57 pm

Postby itzmichellee » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:11 pm

mike he is just too hot : )

I read somewhere that joe might like ariel. it said something about how he requested more kissing scenes. HAHAHA.

User avatar
saby
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am

Postby saby » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 pm

itzmichellee wrote:mike he is just too hot : )

I read somewhere that joe might like ariel. it said something about how he requested more kissing scenes. HAHAHA.


joe and ariel !!!!! :w00t: waaaaaaaaaaa soo cute :wub: but that is off topic :mrgreen:

tingting16
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:55 am
Location: Brunei

Postby tingting16 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:30 am

i'm currently watching his newest drama, why why love also known as exchange love...to me it's not as good as DBY as till ep7 there is nt as many scenes btw him & Rainie, oh and the other gal, Yan Shu is a terrible actress too :x ...but hey i'm nt complaining, Xiao Mei is still as cool & handsome as ever :D , plus he's an actor that doesn't rely on looks only, his acting is good too :thumright:





________________
Image
(credits to Ewen)

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 am
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Postby Superkyle » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:52 pm

saby wrote:awwwwwww you just broke my heart :cry:


lol kidding :mrgreen: Im glad that he has a girlfriend (if they are still together of course) :wub: :mrgreen:


your heart is broken no longer!

there was another article released after that one in which Mike clarifies the article saying that Mike's mom was talking about his EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!


those damn reporters, meddlesome they are...
Image

"''"OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE,
ALL THE BOYS BE :heart: ME, GIRLS BE :twisted: ME,
THEY WILL NEVER STOP CUS THEY KNOW IM SO HOT HOT
""

User avatar
saby
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am

Postby saby » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:24 pm

Superkyle wrote:
saby wrote:awwwwwww you just broke my heart :cry:


lol kidding :mrgreen: Im glad that he has a girlfriend (if they are still together of course) :wub: :mrgreen:


your heart is broken no longer!

there was another article released after that one in which Mike clarifies the article saying that Mike's mom was talking about his EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!


those damn reporters, meddlesome they are...


aaaaaaaaa I got my whole heart back :cheers: :cheers: i hope it will stay whole for quite some time :dance:

nah just kidding... Im a Mike´s fan and I want him 2 b happy :mrgreen: ... with me :rofl: :rofl: ... lol I will stop jokin now



thanks for the news

User avatar
GlamourGirl40
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:35 pm
Location: California

Postby GlamourGirl40 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:38 am

Oh thank God it was EX. LOLz.

erica316
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:56 pm

Postby erica316 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:55 pm

how bout rainie....r they couple in real life

User avatar
saby
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am

Postby saby » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:58 pm

erica316 wrote:how bout rainie....r they couple in real life
no they are not dating

behienngoan
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:44 pm

RE: RAINIE AND MIKE

Postby behienngoan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:22 pm

saby wrote:
erica316 wrote:how bout rainie....r they couple in real life
no they are not dating



LOVE TO SEE THEM 2GETHER IN REAL LIFE, THEY ARE SO COMPATIBLE.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

behienngoan
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:44 pm

Postby behienngoan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:23 pm

IS MIKE HE DATING ANY GIRL NOW??????? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
saby
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am

Postby saby » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:25 pm

behienngoan wrote:IS MIKE HE DATING ANY GIRL NOW??????? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Dont know,.... havent heard that he does but that doesnt mean that he doesnt....I bet if he is dating a girl she probably isnt famous... otherwise we would know about it

erica316
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:56 pm

Postby erica316 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:07 pm

saby wrote:
erica316 wrote:how bout rainie....r they couple in real life
no they are not dating


ARE THEY CLOSE WITH EACH OTHER...AND RAINIE STILL SINGLE RIGHT

erica316
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:56 pm

Postby erica316 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:08 pm

saby wrote:
erica316 wrote:how bout rainie....r they couple in real life
no they are not dating


ARE THEY CLOSE WITH EACH OTHER...AND RAINIE STILL SINGLE RIGHT

keaix3
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby keaix3 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:54 pm

erica316 wrote:
ARE THEY CLOSE WITH EACH OTHER...AND RAINIE STILL SINGLE RIGHT


I believe they are close since they've worked on two dramas together, and I believe they also hosted a show together one time. (When Rainie was still doing hosting - dont know if she still does hosting now[?]) Anyway, Xiao Mei is so cute. :lol :wub: I love his character in Huan Huan Ai. :D

User avatar
saby
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am

Postby saby » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:28 pm

actually I think Rainie and Kingone are more close to each other than Mike and Rainie... no I dont mean close .. maybe get along.. or match more.. I said that bcoz I watched Behind the scenes and hmm they just seem to hit it off very well

User avatar
abcicidee
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:58 am

Postby abcicidee » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:55 am

:wub: i fell in love with mike he while getting into Why Why Love. Since episode 8 hasn't been available yet, I started to watch DBY, and boyyy...he was kinda scary, but in a very hot way.
Lately I've been watching the mv's that he happens to be in..and the anson hu song has been the best thus far..the one landy video that he's in just killed me.. :cry:
but, none the less, i cant wait for anymore upcoming romantic comedies that he happens to star in. I love the guy.

anyone have any pictures available? I'd love you for it :D

User avatar
Sphinxy
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Jersey, USA

Postby Sphinxy » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:20 am

Mike!! Mike is just too yummy!! Even in Why Why Love, when he acts like such a brat, i AH-DORE him! And then in DBY, (Devil Beside you) he is such a Papi, but more mature... Anyway, I cant wait to see more of him!

sgb79
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:26 pm
Location: asia

Postby sgb79 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:24 pm

im totally head over heels with this guy. . .

User avatar
elaidiosa
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:17 am
Location: in a land far, far away

Postby elaidiosa » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:36 pm

i hear ya ladies! (and maybe some guys too?hahaha)... mike can sure fire up the blood with just a look...*sigh* he's just too damn cute! :lol
Certified P. A. C. T.-er
Image

pinay_chiq
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:44 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Postby pinay_chiq » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:38 pm

hello guys!
im a newbie here.
im a big MiKE HE fan, too =]

User avatar
aznnhuam
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 am

Postby aznnhuam » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:15 am

ok soo exchange love....is that gonna be a new drama comin out?
so theyre just really good friends or theyre really going out
or they was but broke up...
hmm i relaly dont no about this stuff alot
cuz theres different answers everywhre i dont no wat to belive

User avatar
babydancer
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Canada

Postby babydancer » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:18 am

aznnhuam wrote:ok soo exchange love....is that gonna be a new drama comin out?
so theyre just really good friends or theyre really going out
or they was but broke up...
hmm i relaly dont no about this stuff alot
cuz theres different answers everywhre i dont no wat to belive

Exchange Love is already airing and from what I've heard, they're really just good friends =)

User avatar
aznnhuam
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 am

Postby aznnhuam » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:45 am

babydancer wrote:
aznnhuam wrote:ok soo exchange love....is that gonna be a new drama comin out?
so theyre just really good friends or theyre really going out
or they was but broke up...
hmm i relaly dont no about this stuff alot
cuz theres different answers everywhre i dont no wat to belive

Exchange Love is already airing and from what I've heard, they're really just good friends =)


oo do u no when it started to air
is it in usa yet
and and and(hehe sorry so many questions im just so happy i just saw epsiode 7 of why why love)is it subed for any episodes?
oh do u no the korean group named super junior(i luv themmmm and dbsk too and many more)

User avatar
babydancer
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Canada

Postby babydancer » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:48 am

aznnhuam wrote:
babydancer wrote:
aznnhuam wrote:ok soo exchange love....is that gonna be a new drama comin out?
so theyre just really good friends or theyre really going out
or they was but broke up...
hmm i relaly dont no about this stuff alot
cuz theres different answers everywhre i dont no wat to belive

Exchange Love is already airing and from what I've heard, they're really just good friends =)


oo do u no when it started to air
is it in usa yet
and and and(hehe sorry so many questions im just so happy i just saw epsiode 7 of why why love)is it subed for any episodes?
oh do u no the korean group named super junior(i luv themmmm and dbsk too and many more)


It aired somewhere in late july I think..
and it is subbed..doremii and intangibles are working together subbing it..
you can search it in veoh..they have episodes 1-10 released already..

User avatar
aznnhuam
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 am

Postby aznnhuam » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:02 pm

babydancer wrote:
aznnhuam wrote:
babydancer wrote:
aznnhuam wrote:ok soo exchange love....is that gonna be a new drama comin out?
so theyre just really good friends or theyre really going out
or they was but broke up...
hmm i relaly dont no about this stuff alot
cuz theres different answers everywhre i dont no wat to belive

Exchange Love is already airing and from what I've heard, they're really just good friends =)


oo do u no when it started to air
is it in usa yet
and and and(hehe sorry so many questions im just so happy i just saw epsiode 7 of why why love)is it subed for any episodes?
oh do u no the korean group named super junior(i luv themmmm and dbsk too and many more)


It aired somewhere in late july I think..
and it is subbed..doremii and intangibles are working together subbing it..
you can search it in veoh..they have episodes 1-10 released already..


omg thank you
i luvv u
yay

User avatar
aznnhuam
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 am

Postby aznnhuam » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:04 pm

oh hehehe mann
exchange love is also known as why why love
and hehe i already saw it
well thank you though
if theres any shows with those two
can u tell me

applex3
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:21 pm

Postby applex3 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:33 am

Does mike he speak japanese??

User avatar
Sphinxy
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Jersey, USA

Postby Sphinxy » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:18 am

I love Mike He... *daydreams*
Image
Adore:DBY, WWL, CWL, AL, MG

User avatar
julicar23
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:09 am
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines

Postby julicar23 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:33 am

let's support Mike He all the way :) mahal ko siya, hehehe...

User avatar
aznnhuam
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 am

Postby aznnhuam » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:18 am

if theres anythin new about mike he or raine or both of them
plz post
or reply to this
cuz sometimes i forget to come here and check
cuz i did that before like everyday but got bored of it cuz like no one was typing so yeah
hehee :lol
mike he :wub: :cheers: :P

User avatar
nozomimaekawa
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:46 am
Location: Panama,panama

Postby nozomimaekawa » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:54 am

ok I'll drool......*_* BUT THE REST OF YOU WIPE THAT DROOL OFF YO FACE HE'S MINE!
lol :P sooo hot

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 am
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Postby Superkyle » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:45 pm

aznnhuam wrote:if theres anythin new about mike he or raine or both of them
plz post
or reply to this
cuz sometimes i forget to come here and check
cuz i did that before like everyday but got bored of it cuz like no one was typing so yeah
hehee :lol
mike he :wub: :cheers: :P


Well right now he's filming Bull Fighting with Hebe, i dont know if youve heard of it, but its a new drama...
and he recently registered for University, again...

if you want the latest info on Mike He then you should go to this site often; http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l70/n ... 169632.jpg
Image

"''"OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE,
ALL THE BOYS BE :heart: ME, GIRLS BE :twisted: ME,
THEY WILL NEVER STOP CUS THEY KNOW IM SO HOT HOT
""

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:41 am
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Postby kwuintessence » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:05 am

ooh hottie mike he <3

just dropping by to share these :)

i hope u like them.

Image

Image
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

papok620
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:10 am
Location: philippines

Postby papok620 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:26 am

gosh, he looks real gud on DEVIL BESIDE YOU.. much much more in WHY WHY LOVE with rainie and kingone still... he's getting better and better... can't wait to see his latest series BULL FIGHTING (2008)

hey guys if u luv MIKE HE.. then better watch WHY WHY LOVE.. its awesome!!!!
visit www.mysoju.com for WHY WHY LOVE with subs.. tnx to sars for the subs...

watch out more of MIKE HE JUN XIANG ciao!!

coconico
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:36 am
Location: malaysia

Postby coconico » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:35 am

papok620 wrote:gosh, he looks real gud on DEVIL BESIDE YOU.. much much more in WHY WHY LOVE with rainie and kingone still... he's getting better and better... can't wait to see his latest series BULL FIGHTING (2008)

hey guys if u luv MIKE HE.. then better watch WHY WHY LOVE.. its awesome!!!!
visit www.mysoju.com for WHY WHY LOVE with subs.. tnx to sars for the subs...

watch out more of MIKE HE JUN XIANG ciao!!


i agree! :P i watched WHY WHY LOVE recently and mike he is super kawai! he surely made me addicted to that drama.

User avatar
nanorie
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:20 pm
Location: Stockholm
Contact:

Postby nanorie » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:29 am

Oh, Why Why Love.... ~ One of the better TW shows I've seen! And I have seen alot of bull.. ;)

[spoiler]The scene where he acts as the womans son, and cries just broke my heart! :cry: [/spoiler]

User avatar
Egg-chan
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:26 am
Contact:

Postby Egg-chan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:56 am

Mike He is going to be in this weeks episode of the J-drama Yukan Club...

I just about had an aneurysm when I saw the preview for the next episode.

I went, "Ehhhh!? Mike?? Is that seriously?? You are a Taiwanese actor though.. Wha?? Why? How? *CONFUSED BUT FILLED WITH GLEE*

He speaks Japanese in it o_o;

:blink :goggle: :shocked: :w000t:
Last edited by Egg-chan on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image XDImageXD

User avatar
ginny_lunallena
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:31 pm
Location: MoXiGe

Postby ginny_lunallena » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:08 am

i love him!!!
Currently watching: Bull Fighting, Love or Bread, Hot shot.

salma1988
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:44 am

Postby salma1988 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:09 am

this man is a diiiiisaster.he's obsolutely a God. no wonder he was called "prince of seduction".
eh guys don't you know other actors as cute as him?

anastassia
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:21 pm

Postby anastassia » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:43 am

I rather be sceptically in every drama i watch. I wouldn't watch because of the cute or hot actor. I didn't like Ariel and Mike both actor/ress like character in Iswak and WWL, DBY, Bull Fighting. Find it ordinary-typical-streotype-

. But in Love Contract! Wow AND WOW! Very natural, inetense, deep and eternal love. Remarkable acting Mike! :)

Loved him from Love contract. He potrayed a realistic role. Not a guy run for girl fight. etc, But a very deepest love. Some people with objective view and realistic view also think like this.

They sure a have a great extrmelly chemestiry together. They fall in love not like other drama. It is very natural, fresh, subtle, deep and intense. I want them to act together again. I never like Mike and Ariel before, but they totally great in this drama. My favorite.

Rumors are rumors. Love them in this drama. So much. From bottom of my heart. Firstly not because of the cast, but rather the storyline but then they amazed us with remarkable acting.

Basically i never ever a fan of Mike or Ariel because when I want to like an actor it has to be objective based on his acting. When I watch DBS and WWL, Bull Fighting and Ariel in Iswak, the acting is cute but typical and so drama like. Running over the girl etc...It is enjoyable, cute but not realistic.

But when i watched Love Contract i'm so impressed at Mike and Ariel acting. They make us forget they are Mike and Ariel. Their love was so subtle, deep, intense and beautiful. That we can called excellent acting.

LOVED Both of them so much.

When i see Love Contract i feel so happy and satisfied because Ariel character is ver different from Iswak, tough sometimes she a bit rough to Ken ( Mike ) and mostly because Ken ( Mike) pour so much love to her. And it is realistic. Eternal love.

It is not about Mike or Ariel it is about two very ordinary young people fall in love in very natural and subtle way. It is realistic. we can see different Mike here. Not rich, with great clothes, but everlasting LOVE. LOved it so much.


Yet, i respect others view also in whatever their favorite also, :)

asfanino
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:11 pm

Postby asfanino » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:03 am

he is edible, delicious, scrumptious, aasgdhasgtdasghdjka guy!i like his voice.
deep voice..he's hot. :wub:

User avatar
ellas
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: Reunion Island
Contact:

Postby ellas » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:20 am

Hi,
I am also a big big fan of Mike He. Actually he is my first asian tv actor crush.. Because my first drama was Devl Beside You. How can you not fall instantly in love with Mike He in this drama ! :wub:
anastassia i totally agree with you. Love Contract is my favourite TW-drama. I f've found it so pure and beautiful and i became a huge fan of Ariel Lin in there. They both look beautiful together and everytime i think about the story again.. i cry.
Avatar : okimiyage@LJ

myloveforyou
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:30 am

Postby myloveforyou » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:43 am

I watched It Start With A Kiss before Devil Beside You..........but I'm a big fan of Mike He.I love Why Why Love,Devil,Love Contract,Express Boy,Marry Me.........I love all of Mike' dramas,esp is WWL,Mike in this drama is so hot,cute........and act very good.

User avatar
tvjunkiee
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:41 am
Location: Toronto

Postby tvjunkiee » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:03 am

mike is the cutest with rainie. they have the most amazing chemistry. not too big of an ariel fan.

User avatar
rairai
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:52 am

Postby rairai » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:43 am

mike he's the hottest.. love that devilish smile, i could die!!! :wub: :wub:

btw, is he really dating rainie yang?

User avatar
ginny_lunallena
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:31 pm
Location: MoXiGe

Postby ginny_lunallena » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:52 pm

anastassia wrote:I rather be sceptically in every drama i watch. I wouldn't watch because of the cute or hot actor. I didn't like Ariel and Mike both actor/ress like character in Iswak and WWL, DBY, Bull Fighting. Find it ordinary-typical-streotype-

. But in Love Contract! Wow AND WOW! Very natural, inetense, deep and eternal love. Remarkable acting Mike! :)

Loved him from Love contract. He potrayed a realistic role. Not a guy run for girl fight. etc, But a very deepest love. Some people with objective view and realistic view also think like this.

They sure a have a great extrmelly chemestiry together. They fall in love not like other drama. It is very natural, fresh, subtle, deep and intense. I want them to act together again. I never like Mike and Ariel before, but they totally great in this drama. My favorite.

Rumors are rumors. Love them in this drama. So much. From bottom of my heart. Firstly not because of the cast, but rather the storyline but then they amazed us with remarkable acting.

Basically i never ever a fan of Mike or Ariel because when I want to like an actor it has to be objective based on his acting. When I watch DBS and WWL, Bull Fighting and Ariel in Iswak, the acting is cute but typical and so drama like. Running over the girl etc...It is enjoyable, cute but not realistic.

But when i watched Love Contract i'm so impressed at Mike and Ariel acting. They make us forget they are Mike and Ariel. Their love was so subtle, deep, intense and beautiful. That we can called excellent acting.

LOVED Both of them so much.

When i see Love Contract i feel so happy and satisfied because Ariel character is ver different from Iswak, tough sometimes she a bit rough to Ken ( Mike ) and mostly because Ken ( Mike) pour so much love to her. And it is realistic. Eternal love.

It is not about Mike or Ariel it is about two very ordinary young people fall in love in very natural and subtle way. It is realistic. we can see different Mike here. Not rich, with great clothes, but everlasting LOVE. LOved it so much.


Yet, i respect others view also in whatever their favorite also, :)


I totally agree with you, Love Contract wasn't the typical fairy-tale magical love series (like WWL for example, I love rainie btw), it was more.. realistic, i'd say, well except for the ending haha, but it was cute to see them fight, which is completely natural in a relationship... what i most liked about it was that xiao feng (Ariel lin) was deeply hurt from her past (and that scar), those complexes she had, i totally have em too, which makes you see that they're REAL people with REAL feelings... i totally loved it!
Currently watching: Bull Fighting, Love or Bread, Hot shot.

User avatar
Lita Zorro
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Location: Russia, Moscow

Postby Lita Zorro » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:43 pm

now, guys...
What's ur attitude to the new dorama - Bull Fighting?
How's the Hebe-Mike couple?))) 8)
I feel very disappointed that I don't have a chance to see Marry Me and the Express Boy subbed(((

rocket12
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:35 pm

Postby rocket12 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:10 am

Currently watching bullfighting right now and so far its pretty good. So far (ep8) the hebe mike couple is luke warm. I mean its still early in the series but so far nothing that would make me say "WoW". I must admit though, whoever put that outfit that mike wears, the pink shirt black pants and tie outfit, is really good at coordinating. That is such a great outift.

User avatar
tvjunkiee
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:41 am
Location: Toronto

Postby tvjunkiee » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:51 am

i actually think mike and hebe were really cute in bullfighting. i mean yeah she's not rainie, but i'm beginning think he can be cute with anyone he's paired up with as much as i'm a huge mike/rainie fan. plus i just loovee his acting. his eyes say all. haha. i'd like to see him in different kind of roles though.

greentea
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:06 pm

Postby greentea » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:41 pm

ginny_lunallena wrote:[I totally agree with you, Love Contract wasn't the typical fairy-tale magical love series (like WWL for example, I love rainie btw), it was more.. realistic, i'd say, well except for the ending haha, but it was cute to see them fight, which is completely natural in a relationship... what i most liked about it was that xiao feng (Ariel lin) was deeply hurt from her past (and that scar), those complexes she had, i totally have em too, which makes you see that they're REAL people with REAL feelings... i totally loved it!

Yea, the ending was kind of disappointing, for me at least. But I do enjoy this drama because it was so unusual and not so "loud" .
Plus, the OST of LC was fantastic!! Love every single there.

User avatar
akiko-chico
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:57 am
Location: Australia

Postby akiko-chico » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:34 am

I luved Bull Fighting and Mike He looked the hottest in that drama that's for sure, love the way they styled his hair, hot as hehehe :wub:
Imagecredit: absolutemblaq

User avatar
mAuiy_23
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:07 am
Contact:

MIKE~RAINIE

Postby mAuiy_23 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:56 am

http://photos-942.friendster.com/e1/pho ... 81256m.jpg[/url]MIKE AND RAINIE FOREVER!!!!!!!![size=18][/size]

User avatar
Marieluna
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:45 am
Location: Little island in the Caribeans!

Postby Marieluna » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:20 am

Does anybody know about the new drama he is recording?

I found out its call Tian Long Ba Bu

Heres a pic

Image

Now im not sure if its a drama or a cover for a game >_<

The thing is I cant any info about it in his pages that I know of :(
Image

User avatar
akiko-chico
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:57 am
Location: Australia

Postby akiko-chico » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:14 am

Marieluna wrote:Does anybody know about the new drama he is recording?

I found out its call Tian Long Ba Bu

Heres a pic

Image

Now im not sure if its a drama or a cover for a game >_<

The thing is I cant any info about it in his pages that I know of :(


Well it says Game Flyer down the bottom, so I'm guessing it could be a game ..
Imagecredit: absolutemblaq

User avatar
Marieluna
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:45 am
Location: Little island in the Caribeans!

Postby Marieluna » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:54 am

I know that... But theirs people saying that its actually a drama thats going to start filming in a couple of months... So im not sure...
Image

User avatar
Vincentx
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Location: England

Postby Vincentx » Fri May 02, 2008 5:34 pm

If you go on the website you can see its a game. A mmorpg by the looks of it. xDDD
http://tl.gameflier.com/

User avatar
LayZie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:25 am
Location: LA, CA

Postby LayZie » Wed May 14, 2008 9:06 am

he loOk soOo hot in everythin :]

User avatar
daisyamapi
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: jakaruta
Contact:

Postby daisyamapi » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:11 pm

mike he ganteng in why2 love..........so handsome nee
one of taiwanese favorite actor

n in the billfighting too look sporty n model body

User avatar
akiko-chico
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:57 am
Location: Australia

Postby akiko-chico » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:31 am

I MISS MIKE! He needs to bring out another drama :( Does anyone else miss him? :wub:
Imagecredit: absolutemblaq

User avatar
rairai
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:52 am

Postby rairai » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:47 pm

miss him too!! havent completed DLing bullfighting yet so havent sarted watching it..
*sigh* miss watching him in cute dramas like huan huan ai and devil beside you..

User avatar
akiko-chico
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:57 am
Location: Australia

Postby akiko-chico » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:41 am

I read on the net that Mike smokes? Is that true?
Please don't tell me its true coz it'd be such a HUGE TURNOFF :O
Imagecredit: absolutemblaq

.Silent.
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:01 am
Location: Poland

Postby .Silent. » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:37 am

Hehe... I see that I'm not the one who miss him in a new drama XD that's good. XD XD
Lately I was surfing through drama wiki pages and I realized that his last drama was from 2007 and nothing for this year. Hope he will play in something soon!

akiko-chico wrote:I read on the net that Mike smokes? Is that true?
Please don't tell me its true coz it'd be such a HUGE TURNOFF :O


Gosh that would be bad. Why so many of handsome boys smokes? Most of my fav actors smokes :glare:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
akiko-chico
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:57 am
Location: Australia

Postby akiko-chico » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:53 am

.Silent. wrote:Hehe... I see that I'm not the one who miss him in a new drama XD that's good. XD XD
Lately I was surfing through drama wiki pages and I realized that his last drama was from 2007 and nothing for this year. Hope he will play in something soon!

akiko-chico wrote:I read on the net that Mike smokes? Is that true?
Please don't tell me its true coz it'd be such a HUGE TURNOFF :O


Gosh that would be bad. Why so many of handsome boys smokes? Most of my fav actors smokes :glare:


I guess most asian men smoke, so he probs does too :blink NOOO :lol
Imagecredit: absolutemblaq

emogirl_09
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 am

Postby emogirl_09 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:31 am

Hey! I'm just new here and i'm wondering if this is mike's site and if there's any forums where i can find his and rainie's fans thanks... :D

emogirl_09
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 am

Postby emogirl_09 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:34 am

yup.. mike really does smoke.. Uhmm.. Can i join ur group here?? Is it okay guys if i can you know add some comments or reply with your conversations here in the internet?/ Thanks..

User avatar
Jazzl
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby Jazzl » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 pm

hey...what's been going with him the past two years.. or since bull fighting. What was he doing?

User avatar
LiLiana
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:15 pm

Postby LiLiana » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Same question.

I try to find some news about him, but can't.

weird

Place, i'm rewatching devil beside you, and after, it will be Bull fighting then Love contract.

These are the only c-drama with him I have ...

so sad....

User avatar
Yurga
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 5:52 pm
Location: Lithuania

Postby Yurga » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:30 pm

How could i don't see this thread before?
I jus complete watching "why why love"~
That was second drama with Mike He and i love it so much
(i like "devile beside you", too~~~)
And i laught so much when i saw MIke He as arabian prince in Yucan club drama (7ep)~~~
Lol, how he spoke in japanese~~~~
Anyway there is going to be new drama with him~~~
I am really going to see it~
Yay, for that~


Return to “Chinese Actors & Actresses”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest