Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
yunizuka

Jang Geun Suk !!

Post by yunizuka » Mar 29th, '08, 19:00

Jang Geun Suk :wub:

* Name: 장근석 / Jang Geun Seok
* Profession: Actor
* Birthdate: 1987-Aug-04
* Height: 182cm
* Weight: 63kg
* Star sign: Leo
* Blood type: A

TV Series

* Hong Gil Dong (KBS2, 2007)
* Hwang Jin Yi (KBS2, 2006)
* Alien Sam (2006)
* Lovers in Prague (SBS, 2005)
* Nonstop 4 (MBC, 2003)

Movies

* Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (2008)
* Going Crazy Waiting / The Longest 24 Months (http://www.crazy4wait.co.kr/) (2007)
* Happy Life (http://www.cjent.co.kr/happylife/) (2007)
* One Missed Call Final (2006)

Recognitions

* 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Best Couple Award with Ha Ji Won

Trivia

* Education: Bangsan High
* Hobbies: Snowboard, skiing, dancing, singing

(credits@DramaWiki)

I didn't see any thread for him :blink (well, I think...I searched but couldn't find one... tell me if a thread already exists!)
I'm currently watching Hong Gil Dong and he's sooo cute!!

If you have some pics, post it =) let's spread his cute face~

let's picspam XD

akiira shock

Post by akiira shock » Mar 29th, '08, 19:29

EEEEEEEEEP

HUGE FAN HERE! LOL

I can't wait to picspam.

I'll add in some right now =D

These are recent pictures from his bsx shoot: He looks gorgeous :w00t:

I'll post more later =D

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 29th, '08, 19:54

aww thanks akiira shock!
OMG OMG why is he so hot ? +__+

I love him in Hong Gil Dong with his long hair, he looks like a cute princess XD

akiira shock

Post by akiira shock » Mar 29th, '08, 21:19

aww thanks akiira shock!
OMG OMG why is he so hot ? +__+

I love him in Hong Gil Dong with his long hair, he looks like a cute princess
Lmao he is SO HOT!! It's so weird that he's only 3 months older than me. He looks SO young but has the sexiest voice -drool-

He's hilariousssss too! He's such a smartass. I love him <33

I'll post more pix in a bit, I'm currently watching him in Hwang Jin Yi. Lol he looks like he's 12!! haha and yep, Hong Gil Dong is how I think EVERYONE fell in love with him if they weren't before :wub:

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 3rd, '08, 01:34

Yea he's quite young but he's very talented imo even if some ppl say that he isn't good at acting :/ how can they say that ? okay i'm a *little* biased but I really enjoy his acting *and his face ahah*!
My next drama in my watch list is Hwang Jin Yi but is it really good ?
I can't believe HGD is already finish...I try hard to not read spoilers XD
And I love his voice too! Omg its so deep, so hot, so lovely lol

he's sooo cute in Black engine's mv at the beginning when he's shaving, he really looks like a 12yo kid XD

hana~jk

Post by hana~jk » Apr 3rd, '08, 03:25

yunizuka wrote:Yea he's quite young but he's very talented imo even if some ppl say that he isn't good at acting :/ how can they say that ? okay i'm a *little* biased but I really enjoy his acting *and his face ahah*!
My next drama in my watch list is Hwang Jin Yi but is it really good ?
I can't believe HGD is already finish...I try hard to not read spoilers XD
And I love his voice too! Omg its so deep, so hot, so lovely lol

he's sooo cute in Black engine's mv at the beginning when he's shaving, he really looks like a 12yo kid XD
yay!!! he's soooo adorable... really love him in Hong Gil Dong n Hwang Jin Yi..... Actually i'm not really interested to watch a historical drama...but because of him i watched Hwang Jin Yi... it's a really great drama n u should watch it.....n u'll found how cute JGS really is... his looks really different between these 2 drama.... in HGD he looks mature but in HJY he looks v young.... i really love his looks in these 2 dramas...

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Apr 3rd, '08, 10:23

hana~jk wrote: yay!!! he's soooo adorable... really love him in Hong Gil Dong n Hwang Jin Yi..... Actually i'm not really interested to watch a historical drama...but because of him i watched Hwang Jin Yi... it's a really great drama n u should watch it.....n u'll found how cute JGS really is... his looks really different between these 2 drama.... in HGD he looks mature but in HJY he looks v young.... i really love his looks in these 2 dramas...
Hong Gil Dong was my first historical drama, before I was really not interested in but a lot of ppl told me that HGD was great so I gave it a try and it was... SOO GOOD XD Now I feel like watching lots of historical dramas, especially HJY since Geun Suk is in it :wub:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Apr 3rd, '08, 11:07

yunizuka wrote:Hong Gil Dong was my first historical drama, before I was really not interested in but a lot of ppl told me that HGD was great so I gave it a try and it was... SOO GOOD XD Now I feel like watching lots of historical dramas, especially HJY since Geun Suk is in it :wub:
A slight warning. I wouldn't let HGD mislead you. It's not actually a historical drama. It's based off of a fictional book and is in no way historically accurate. It mimics the time period in it's style but nothing actually conforms. The clothes, if you actually look at it, is very modern. The language is modern and slangy not ancient. The music is modern. And it's a silly comedy most of the time.

Real historical dramas are absolutely nothing like HGD.
Even the best ones would be deathly boring when compared to HGD.
Though, as long as you aren't expecting them to be like HGD, some are really great.
Legend is pretty spectacular. Even if you get bored, it's just sooooo pretty. The special effects, settings, and Bae Yong Jun just all make it a delight to look at. Though, Legend isn't a true historical drama either really. It's more historical fantasy. They also use modern speech.

On to the actual topic. Geun Suk is love. He has a smile that just makes you all gooey.
My cousin and I appriciate his yumminess together (ie. we drool and squee like the crazy fangirls we are.)

akiira shock

Post by akiira shock » Apr 4th, '08, 00:04

Sorrry been behind because d-addicts is really weird when it comes to signing in T__T

but I have new pictures!

THE SUIT HOUSE 2008 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION

he looks SO handsome/gorgeous...you name it! LOL.

creds:gensuksoompithread

Enjoy =)

belleza

Post by belleza » Apr 4th, '08, 09:36

Yea he's quite young but he's very talented imo even if some ppl say that he isn't good at acting :/ how can they say that ?
His acting in HGD is a bit stiff, but it's not really his fault. Chang Hwui was originally written to be about the same age as Hong Gil Dong, and they were going to cast Jo Hyun Jae, who would have been 27 at airtime. So in HGD, he's not only trying to act like a would-be prince, but a young man well into his 20s. Uhhhh I'm not even sure he can grow facial hair yet! :lol (His character in Hwang Jini was much younger, and the material was more traditional, and so he was much more sure there. And in Lovers of Prague, he looked like a Johnny idol.)

He tries to convey depth, presence, and internal conflict -- things he doesn't have yet -- and so he comes across as very adolescent, self-absorbed, and a bit dull rather than princely. Where there should be a sense of rivalry and love, his relations with Hong Gil Dong and Yi Nok seem that of older siblings patiently waiting for him to grow up. But his performance is still very watchable and sometimes sweet. And he's beautiful. And you can sense he wants to become a great actor.

His Chang Hwui is one awkward teenager "cosplaying" as a prince, and in a way JGS is like that right now. His recent videos show that as well.

His resemblance to Jo In Sung is uncanny, no? Given a few years to grow into his body and face, he could be a new Song Il G.ook.

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jun 5th, '08, 18:56

love him too much!!!

kya finally i found his thread
wow so kawaii pic...
cute namja

charming smile
i love his acting in doremifasolatido....love the ost

n now become crazy listening his song black engine

ellas

Post by ellas » Jun 5th, '08, 19:00

Ahh gorgeous pics.. I still find it funny to see him without the long Chang Hwui hair ^^

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jun 5th, '08, 19:00

that was amazing picture......handsome namja!!
kya..kya..

everyone, do you know where i can get his MV black engine (in high Quality) please i wanna see more clearly
if u know the link tell me ok...onegaishimasu

kansahamnida

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 15th, '08, 23:43

Right so I nearly died when I saw the trailer for his new movie, Baby and Me. So cute.

Watch trailer.

Can't find a release date any less vague than 2008 yet. But it looks very cute and funny.

Random pictures with the baby. V

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jun 19th, '08, 16:37

when baby n me will release in korea??

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 19th, '08, 19:54

I still can't find an exact date but I know it is going to be in the Summer so it has to be in July or August.

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Jun 20th, '08, 10:51

Talking about July, I read somewhere that he'll be in paris for some reason at that time, does anyone know if it's true?

I am SO GLAD that he got chosen to be Chan Hui! He makes the perfect Prince :wub:

And I don't agree with those who say that he couldn't act, You saw how naturally cheerful he is in the Special, so it's really hard to control yourself and act stern when your nature is different :XD:

He played his role very well =)

Puppet Princess: thanks for the detailed overview about historical dramas. I'm dying to watch the Legend. Anyone know where I can get it through CB or direct download (if possible), or online
XD

Yay for pic spam :D *click on the spoiler for pics*
In a fashion show with Lee Da Hae
ImageI love his hairstyle here XD Long hair suits him well :wub:
Most of the pics are from facebook ^^;

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 20th, '08, 12:12

Natsu-chan wrote:
And I don't agree with those who say that he couldn't act, You saw how naturally cheerful he is in the Special, so it's really hard to control yourself and act stern when your nature is different :XD:

He played his role very well =)
Boy is that true. If you watch him when he is himself you go... wow... O.O... Because he's really just a goofy playful dork of a kid. Just on his reality show alone... so much personality. He likes to make faces and jokes, but he usually acts as much calmer, cooler characters.

Chang Hwui is a hard character to play no matter who you are. There is a lot going on inside that man but it's supposed to be repressed because he had to hide his pain, fears, and doubts. Though you can tell some of the awkwardness is not intentional... it sort of fits with the character in my opinion. Chang Hwui's part of the story is sort of a coming of age thing. He is trying to find his place between what he wants and what he is told he wants. That is a very confusing thing. And since everyone I know who watched Gil Dong was drawn in by him and found him irresistibly lovable instead of seeing him as the annoying angsty kid (which he was lol)... I'd say he did a good enough job. Acting isn't just about being believable. It's about making people feel. And well, personally... Chang Hwui broke my heart.

Now from the trailer, I actually think Baby and Me will be much more like his real personality. Goofy, playful, fun, and lots of priceless expressions.

Oh and Natsu-chan.... Legend is awesome. One of my favorite dramas. None of the actors are at all believable as 17 year olds (yes they are REALLY supposed to be 17 for like 90% of the show) but you don't much care. Bae Yong Jun is still jaw droppingly gorgeous and charming for someone who is almost old enough to be my father lol. And the strong female cast is great. All the girls kick major butt. Even a large portion of the royal guards were women. There is lots of action to keep you from getting fed up with the politics. And so many twists, fun characters, and OMG moments that it's just addicting.
There are DDLs on IU
Last edited by Puppet Princess on Jun 20th, '08, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Jun 20th, '08, 12:13

Natsu-chan wrote:Talking about July, I read somewhere that he'll be in paris for some reason at that time, does anyone know if it's true?
;
First, thanks for the picspam :D
and yea, he was so cute in the Special !

And... OMG OMG HE'S REALLY GOING TO PARIS THIS SUMMER ??
Where have you read that ?

OMG you made my day XD

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Jun 20th, '08, 20:22

PuppetPrincess: :w000t: thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love the way you discuss the details! Everyone around me just fangirls so I get "kyaa kyaaa" as a review XD
Haha I noticed his skill because I'm cheerful too & smile a lot, so it's hard to stop suddenly XD & imagine all those cameras that would've been everywhere while filming XD

Aww! I just found out that Baby & Me is based on a manga! *runs to search for the manga* I can't wait to see him in a movie =)
Thanks for the link :wub:

yunizuka: I read it in soompi but I forgot the details XD From what the girls are saying(page 157 og JGS thread) I think that he has already gone there! I hope that he stays there till July
:D

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 1st, '08, 06:28

Woahhh, any one heard of Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do before? I started reading the manhwa due to JanimeS scanlating it and just found out that a movie has already been made. Best thing about it is Jang Geun Suk has the main male lead.

Anyone know where I can download the movie or what clubbox? Preferably with subs. :w00t: Well I'm loving the manhwa so much even only after reading the first 4 chapters. I'm already hooked. And I think Jang Geun Suk is perfect as the rock star playboy type :lol

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jul 1st, '08, 06:48

^ I had no idea there's a manhwa for Do Re Mi...but I read the whole thing plus the side stories at soompi's translated internet novels thread. It's been three years since I last read it, and I can still say I love it till now.

I just saw the movie two weeks ago and I didn't like it as much. Was the story this corny, I thought...So make sure you finish the original before you even touch the movie.

Oh yah, I got the movie from avistaz

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 1st, '08, 06:55

So.... the Baby and Me poster and promo shots are out. It's coming! Weeeeee!

Doesn't he just look so yummy in that poster. I love his hair. So versatile. Not everyone can pull off so many styles. They have one or two styles that make them look good and the rest... not so hot. Geun Suk even looks good with the military buzz cut they gave him for Going Crazy Waiting. Though, the fluffy look is more adorable. XD

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 1st, '08, 15:45

jaycee05 wrote:^ I had no idea there's a manhwa for Do Re Mi...but I read the whole thing plus the side stories at soompi's translated internet novels thread. It's been three years since I last read it, and I can still say I love it till now.

I just saw the movie two weeks ago and I didn't like it as much. Was the story this corny, I thought...So make sure you finish the original before you even touch the movie.

Oh yah, I got the movie from avistaz

He he, yah right after posting this message, I also found links about it on soompi and heck I didn't know it was a fanfic. Wow I'm so behind on these things. Jeez it started on 2005 and its already 2008. Well better late than never. I'm currently around ch46 of the fanfic and I so want to finish it by today after work.

The whole story kind of reminds me of Hot Blooded Woman manhwa. I mean with all the angst and comedy. Plus the guys are so cute. Eun Gyu is the best.

Thanks for sharing the movie link. Oh yah, JanimeS only started scanlating this manhwa like this weekend actually. I was like entranced by the weird name and thought it was going to be about music like Nodame Cantabile, but nope it's more about romance. Unexpected but still loving the story.

After reading the entire fanfic, I'll probably add more to this.

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jul 1st, '08, 15:53

anyone have torrent or link for download "HAPPY LIFE" K-movie Jang Geun SUk..
i wanna watch d movie..
onegaiiii

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 2nd, '08, 16:00

Finished the entire fanfic yesterday and also watched the movie. All I can say is I like the fanfic better. The only good thing about the movie is Jang Geun Suk and his singing voice is pretty cool.

But yah, they fast forwarded so many parts on the movie that I was pissed off for skipping those heart thumping scenes :glare: The story didn't flow as well as it did on the fanfic. Well then again, you can't really fit a whole 100+ chapter story to a 2 hour movie. They should make a drama of this instead :whistling: and still have Jang Geun Suk as Eungyu (if that is even possible) . :lol And pick a better actress who actually has chemistry with the male lead because watching the movie, the main girl's parts bored me. It should have also been funnier than that.

Thanks for the warning though.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 3rd, '08, 04:06

Had a loooooong day? Never fear. Geun Suk will cheer you up.

WATCH ME! - I dare you not to smile.

Also... I just found out. Geun Suk is gonna be in the upcoming Beethoven Virus. Sweeeeeet!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jul 3rd, '08, 04:27

garnet07 wrote:Finished the entire fanfic yesterday and also watched the movie. All I can say is I like the fanfic better. The only good thing about the movie is Jang Geun Suk and his singing voice is pretty cool.

But yah, they fast forwarded so many parts on the movie that I was pissed off for skipping those heart thumping scenes :glare: The story didn't flow as well as it did on the fanfic. Well then again, you can't really fit a whole 100+ chapter story to a 2 hour movie. They should make a drama of this instead :whistling: and still have Jang Geun Suk as Eungyu (if that is even possible) . :lol And pick a better actress who actually has chemistry with the male lead because watching the movie, the main girl's parts bored me. It should have also been funnier than that.

Thanks for the warning though.
Gosh, I'm getting tingly just reminiscing my days when I read the fanfic. I remember going straight to the computer lab during my class breaks to keep reading and reading and reading. lol.
You're right, the best thing about the movie is Jang Geun Seuk. I feel like they centered too much on Hae-won and Jeong Won's story when all I wanna watch is Eun Gyu!!!

A drama would be great though.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 5th, '08, 06:53

More yummy Baby and Me pictures.

ellas

Post by ellas » Jul 5th, '08, 08:10

Hi Girls !!!
Popping in ! ^^
Ehhhhh.. Paris ?
Ehhh a movie ? Thanks for the pic spam hahaha he looks cuute. And i agree, he acted well because he was a smileless, hruted chang hui and in reality geun suk is soooooo funny !
Ahhh also why are you talking about The Legend ? Is he acting in it too ? I always wanted to watch this drama...

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 5th, '08, 08:30

lol no he's not in Legend. That was a little off topicness sprung from the period drama talk.

Though it is slightly on topic now since he will be in Bethoveen Virus with Lee Ji Ah, the main girl in Legend.
Two actors I adore. So looking forward to it.

And more picspam. ^^ Can't help myself.

Elien

Post by Elien » Jul 12th, '08, 19:16

Curently watching Hong Gil Dong and I fell in love with this guy on the first sight. He is the best princ of all times :wub:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 12th, '08, 21:28

According to Naver, Baby and Me has a release date. August 14th. YAY!

ellas

Post by ellas » Jul 13th, '08, 18:39

Puppet princess : ah ok thanks for the info ^^!! More picspam ! uwaaaaa~~ Really cute but on the making of of HGD i really thoughgt he was way too feminine, no ? *hides*

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 14th, '08, 09:22

The second version of the Baby and Me poster. Plus, other pictures. ^^
Filming Baby and Me
awwww
Yummmmm
Cuuuuute
lol hanging out with DBSK

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jul 18th, '08, 14:42

wow i hope korean torrent baby n me, happy life, n bethoven will appear soon in d-addicts...

sugoiii

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 18th, '08, 20:13

daisyamapi wrote:wow i hope korean torrent baby n me, happy life, n bethoven will appear soon in d-addicts...

sugoiii
Well Beethoven Virus doesn't air until September.
Baby and Me doesn't release in theaters until August so a DVD wont be out until much later.
And Happy Life still has no DVD I can find anywhere.
That and both Baby and Me and Happy Life are movies so they wont be uploaded on DA.

On a side note. Some JGS on the set shots of Beethoven Virus.
Ok the first ones are a bit bad but you can tell him by his trumpet lol.

And up close and sexy.

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Jul 20th, '08, 07:13

yay! JGS thread! Hello everyone :salut:

I already saw JGS in Hwangjinyi but not that much. I also saw him in Going Crazy Waiting but again I did not show much care for him. I also know that he's in HGD but because of my perception of the series as historical, plans of watching it never came to my mind. BUT recently..just recently I was able to watch do re mi fa so la ti do and because of that movie, I totally fell for him and currently going crazy about him. XD XD XD. He is so so so handsome and very talented too! I love his acting in that movie! he is just great!! Espcially the dummy part. :w00t: and just like others, not knowing that the movie is a fanfic, I found myself reading and finishing it -my first fan fic ever.

and now, HGD is now on my watch list. i am also anticipating for his upcoming movie!!!

btw, he has so many look-a-likes. haha. he looks like jo in sung. sometimes he looks like jo hyun jae. other times he looks like kim ki bum. and in his picture where his hair was tied in a bun, he looks like gdragon. or is it just me?? hahaha :whistling: :whistling:

and oh, thanks for the pictures! :lol :D :P :cheers:

xhong

Post by xhong » Aug 13th, '08, 01:01

Puppet Princess wrote:
daisyamapi wrote:wow i hope korean torrent baby n me, happy life, n bethoven will appear soon in d-addicts...

sugoiii
Well Beethoven Virus doesn't air until September.
Baby and Me doesn't release in theaters until August so a DVD wont be out until much later.
And Happy Life still has no DVD I can find anywhere.
That and both Baby and Me and Happy Life are movies so they wont be uploaded on DA.

On a side note. Some JGS on the set shots of Beethoven Virus.
Ok the first ones are a bit bad but you can tell him by his trumpet lol.

And up close and sexy.
^^Thought you'd like to know that I saw "Happy Life" already been available with twoasone CB, just for your info and Enjoy! Cheers! :)

piqo13

Post by piqo13 » Sep 9th, '08, 09:57

oh my god jeung geun seok guanteng

cute desu

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Nov 7th, '08, 02:45

I just finished watching Baby and Me... and overcoming the cuteness shock. Geun Suk makes an awesome daddy... or at least a sweet big brother.

xxemz19xx

Post by xxemz19xx » Nov 7th, '08, 09:45

Thanks puppet princess for all the wonderful pics :wub: :wub:
The film looks great!!! I so want to see it now.... I think I'll buy the dvd when I next get payed
I think you can tell just by looking at him he would make a brill dad XD
Last edited by xxemz19xx on Nov 7th, '08, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

sayroo

Post by sayroo » Nov 7th, '08, 19:36

Jang Keun Suk Eels International Subbing Team ANNOUNCEMENT:
The EELS international Subbing Team is NOW OPEN for RECRUITMENTS!
All POSITIONS are CURRENTLY OPEN! Including the FOLLOWING :

Translator(s) *both Korean & Chinese*, Timer(s), Editor(s), Encoder(s), Uploader(s) & RAW Video Uplaoder(s)

Our Team has a TOTAL of 3 members yet.. we need your SUPPORT! to make our SUBBING TEAM SUCCESSFUL and GROW!
If You Have the Heart to SUB.. please PM sayroo (Soompi) or SillyYun (Soompi or JKS INT'L)
Any Support Would DO!
For More INFO on what to PM on us & our SUBBING TEAM visit EELS INT'L (http://www.keunsuk.co.nr/) on Multimedia! Section about our Subbing Team!

----BANNER credits to SupErnova
---Special thanks to maymay & SillyYun for Approving on these RECRUITMENT!

sayroo

Post by sayroo » Nov 8th, '08, 10:28

EELS SUBBING TEAM REQUEST!

For anyone who wants to CONTRIBUTE on EELS INTERNATIONAL, you may help us by creating banners for us..
For more INFO on these REQUEST please VISIT this site:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/keunsuk/ind ... st=0&#last

--many have already posted their own styles POST YOURS!
--first JKS banner by canityo!
many thanks..

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Dec 29th, '08, 09:13

Hello!
I saw "Baby and me" yesterday and I must say that it was gorgeous!
I couldn't stop laughing all the time (because of the baby) XD
And JGS acting was great.
I must watch HGD... XD

sayroo

Post by sayroo » Jan 1st, '09, 20:04

i hope someone can help us in our CRISIS with the ALIEN SAM HQ videos. :D ^^

please contact me if you can help us!

--sayroo/ Eels Int'l Subbing Team. :P

bean

Post by bean » Jan 31st, '09, 18:08

Geun suk is good in acting and CF.. Daddy and me is a must watch movie.. Its really nice and suited geun suk.. the storyline is great too..

Didnt finsih hong gil dong for some reason.... Mayb i noe seung yuri wont love him and he will sad and thus i give up watching dat drama, ghaha..

N he really grew a lot when i first saw him in Hwang Jini...><

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Oct 17th, '09, 18:43

Omg he did a good job in Baby and me ... and now he's in You're Beautiful oh yea :lol :lol :lol i so like his voice .. so to say this but :unsure: i some way he can of look like lee minho just a bit not to much ??? :pale:

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Oct 17th, '09, 18:45

Puppet Princess wrote:lol no he's not in Legend. That was a little off topicness sprung from the period drama talk.

Though it is slightly on topic now since he will be in Bethoveen Virus with Lee Ji Ah, the main girl in Legend.
Two actors I adore. So looking forward to it.

And more picspam. ^^ Can't help myself.
Nice pic :wub: So hand some even with the hair style :P

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Oct 22nd, '09, 23:28

Puppet Princess are you here? Wondering if you're watching JGS's new drama You're Beautiful ? What do you all think?

amktsy

Post by amktsy » Oct 23rd, '09, 07:36

not a fan of his... :unsure:
but he looks really cute in the first pic.... :wub:
so cute...... :wub:

noobee

Post by noobee » Oct 23rd, '09, 07:47

nice!

s2nhii

Post by s2nhii » Oct 23rd, '09, 07:57

OMG!!~~~~ im totally his fan ^^

I am watching his new drama atm - You're Beautiful... hes HOT but he's hair is not so great in dis drama T^T but hes still HOT!!~~~ hehe

Jang Geun Suk hwaiting!!!~~~~

Sekimi

Post by Sekimi » Oct 23rd, '09, 08:23

wooow he is soo handsome

love him too much!!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Oct 27th, '09, 04:02

OMG I LOVE HIMM!!! i fell for him i hong gil dong, he looked older in there, but now he looks his young fresh age!! XD hes such a awesome actor!! so freakin cute!! LOVE HIS SMILE and i love him in Your beautiful!! he sure is!! XD oh and i love when he does that lip thing, where he smoches his lips together and moves them side to side..ii dont know if anyone else notices but its so cute! he does it when evers hes like annoyed or like " huphhh wut ever kind of thing! HES TOOO CUTE!! sexy and handsome!!

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 28th, '09, 00:36

he is so cute, gotta watch his new drama ..

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Oct 30th, '09, 17:40

:lol :wub: so cute :wub: :P

Janja

Post by Janja » Nov 25th, '09, 18:04

Uwaaah. GeunSuk.. I'm addicted to him =DD he's so HANDSOME as Hwang TaeKyung. Only 2 eps left till the end of his drama tho..)):

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Dec 1st, '09, 08:05

There is a petition going on to get a second season of YAB
if anyone wants a second season and would like to sign the petition
here is the link
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/YB2/

as of this very moment there is 863 signatures the goal is 50,000

once you sign check your inbox you will receive an email to verify your signature
please verify or it won't be valid

there is also a facebook YAB petition group if you have a facebook and would like to join
this is the link

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/grou ... 370&ref=mf

and as well there is an international YAB fans group
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/grou ... 092&ref=mf
which will be having projects as well if you would like to join

hope all who read this will sign the petition so we can all enjoy a season 2 in the future

Don't forget to spread the word

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Dec 4th, '09, 17:55

I wonder whats next for him?? :P

bananaloverz

Love his smile!

Post by bananaloverz » Dec 10th, '09, 20:33

His smile is one beautiful thing in this world! Wonder what he really is in real life...

justiceannep

Re: Love his smile!

Post by justiceannep » Dec 22nd, '09, 15:53

bananaloverz wrote:His smile is one beautiful thing in this world! Wonder what he really is in real life...
I agreeeee!

btw, where do you go to watch HGD?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 29th, '09, 23:09

He's great actor and a singer, hopefully in the next drama he will sing. Although I think it is time for him to move to another type of character. Be a quite twisted guy as in HGD maybe. Or "Itaewon.."|I really liked this (HGD) drama, I don't understand other people's complains :wub:
Do you think he has the ability to look either older than his actual age or exactly the same age. It is quite amazing. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 30th, '09, 18:06

Sorry for another post, but he will be hosting SBS Awards on Dec. 31 (tomorrow that is). And there is a short interview with him on Entertainment Weekly 1303, hope everyone knows :mrgreen: the quotes leaked out earlier, kekeke.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jan 4th, '10, 23:08

Ethlenn wrote::
Do you think he has the ability to look either older than his actual age or exactly the same age. It is quite amazing. :mrgreen:
Wait how Old is he??

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 5th, '10, 05:22

Born 1987, Korean age: 24 (this year), Western age: 23 (this year), he distinguished it himself in one interview.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jan 5th, '10, 21:08

Ethlenn wrote:Born 1987, Korean age: 24 (this year), Western age: 23 (this year), he distinguished it himself in one interview.
thanks
well as for if he acts older than his age ... no way ... well thats for me and he sure does look his age and if not a little younger :thumright:

xxEllaine

Post by xxEllaine » Jan 5th, '10, 21:20

He is SoOOooo HOT!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

i love him in Yo're Beautiful!!!

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jan 5th, '10, 21:23

I like this one :wink:
Image :w00t:

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jan 5th, '10, 21:49

xxEllaine wrote:He is SoOOooo HOT!!!!

here he looks older but still handsome :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 5th, '10, 22:32

In Beethoven Virus he played 27 years old, and he pulled it out excellent!
Yes, he looks sometimes older, but when he smiles, illusion breaks, keke :mrgreen:
Attachments
One of my favorite pics of him. It is even in YAB in one of the rooms:)
One of my favorite pics of him. It is even in YAB in one of the rooms:)
3defb201ee78beb4f5956af3b554385f_large.jpg (38.34 KiB) Viewed 16604 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 6th, '10, 15:12

YES, It was in big massive huge size put aside in fanpresents room. kind of reminding us of his previous images in a clever way. i just wished i had that very same pic. i really liked and i never thought it would be one of my most favourite as his hair is not long and he has no eyeliner on :P
JGS never looks his age which is a good thing for me. 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 6th, '10, 21:14

Did you all see his permed hair from, like, last week? I hope this won't stay long. Still, he has the ability to draw the line.
Still, I have sth for you:)
Link where you can buy YAB calendars:)
http://www.gmarket.co.kr/
and in search copy and paste:`미남이시네요 (YAB in Korean)
and search is 감색 (well you would've figure it out anyway)

PS. Park Shin Hye is just beautiful!
Attachments
20091231211017237.jpg
20091231211017237.jpg (174.7 KiB) Viewed 16597 times
<br />http://community.livejournal.com/janggeunsuk/
http://community.livejournal.com/janggeunsuk/
206o8lg.jpg (114.17 KiB) Viewed 16597 times
27zj9sw.jpg
27zj9sw.jpg (43.71 KiB) Viewed 16597 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 6th, '10, 23:33

am i the only one who is liking his permed hair? :P i saw it first time the pictures were out and did not know what is the whole fuss at soompi over it.

it does make him look girly but he still so beautiful and it does suit him. i guess he just wanted to have fun with his hair for few days because in SBS he was back to his TK hair style. but my most favourite TK hair style is this picture. pitty he did not keep it for long.
Attachments
my most fav TK haircut
my most fav TK haircut
janggeunsuk8.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 16596 times

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 6th, '10, 23:39

And soompi called this haircut "infamous bangs". To me this one is also his best! But hell, he looks good even with permed hair, or with a long haired wig, as in some show.
You know what they say: the beautiful is beautiful even clad in bag for potatoes, keke...