Oh Ji-ho ..Isn’t he freaking Ho0o0T ?!!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Oh Ji-ho ..Isn’t he freaking Ho0o0T ?!!

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:05 pm

Hi guys :-) ,

I want to share with everyone information about my FAVORITE Korean actor XD ...Well he is one of the most sexiest men alive !!!!!!!: ..I think that his talent is so extraordinary and whenever I watch his drama or just his pic, it gave ME the same MESSAGE, he is so HOOOT :lol , so what do you think of this actor :-) ?

Profile

• Name: 오지호 / Oh Ji-ho
• Profession: Actor, Model
• Birthdate: 1976-Apr-14
• Height: 183cm
• Weight: 75kg

TV Shows

• Couple of Fantasy (MBC, 2006)
• Thanks Life (KBS, 2006)
• Autumn Shower (MBC, 2005)
• Super Rookie (MBC, 2005)
• Second Proposal (KBS, 2004)
• Confession (MBC, 2002)
• Cool (KBS, 2001)

Movies

• My Wife is a Gangster 3 (2006)
• Love Trilogy (2004)
• Silver Knife (2003)
• I Love You (2001)
• La Belle (2000)
• Kka (1998)

My Fav Drama "Fantasy Couple"

Image

Image

Image

Image


His AWESOME pictures :


Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

This thread is for you Gougz :wub: :wub: because you are the most amazing man I have ever known XD

..
Last edited by Elissa on Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
outcast
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:45 am

Postby outcast » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:10 pm

That's why u didn't show up today, preapering for ur awsome topic, I must that drama, everyone talking about, thnx for ur gr8 work & hot pix.
Last edited by outcast on Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:13 pm

outcast wrote:That's why u didn't show up today, preapering for ur awsome topic, I must that drama, everyone talking about, thnx for ur gr8 work & hot pix.


HAHAHA :lol I love this guy so much thus I can't help myself :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
bean
Posts: 414
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:02 am

Postby bean » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:53 pm

Wah, this guy is really handsome, i like it when he smile........really kill me his smile...
But can post some pic that he didnt smile coz not clear... I must go watch his drama already ^ ^

Btw, y all his pic is smiling one???

piru666
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:34 am

Postby piru666 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:58 pm

Yeah he is. :thumright: :thumright:

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:26 pm

bean wrote:Wah, this guy is really handsome, i like it when he smile........really kill me his smile...
But can post some pic that he didnt smile coz not clear... I must go watch his drama already ^ ^

Btw, y all his pic is smiling one???


Hi bean :salut: honey he is so DAM HOT even if he doesn't smile BELIEVE ME :lol !!! isn't he CUTE :wub: :wub: ?!

Image

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:36 pm

I love this guy sooooo much in fantasy couple..
Thank you elissa for this thread..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
gougz
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:56 pm
Location: Algeria

Postby gougz » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:49 pm

Elissa wrote:
HAHAHA :lol I love this guy so much thus I can't help myself :mrgreen:


whom? Oh Ji Ho or me :P :P :P :P :lol

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:01 pm

gougz wrote:
Elissa wrote:
HAHAHA :lol I love this guy so much thus I can't help myself :mrgreen:


whom? Oh Ji Ho or me :P :P :P :P :lol


OF COURSE YOU :wub: :wub: are you still asking this question honey :P ?!!! YOU KNOW that I admire you my gougz XD
Last edited by Elissa on Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:30 pm

arabian wrote:I love this guy sooooo much in fantasy couple..
Thank you elissa for this thread..


you more than WELOCME :wub:

jpwoof
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Postby jpwoof » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:35 pm

I agree. He looks so much better in Fantasy Couple. That drama is awesome.

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:43 pm

jpwoof wrote:I agree. He looks so much better in Fantasy Couple. That drama is awesome.


I couldn't agree more :-)

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:49 pm

Here are some pics:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Hope you like it Elissa.. :mrgreen:
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3294
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Postby lilswtangel » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:52 pm

yea, he's plenty hot!

I first noticed him in the kdrama, "Super Employee/The New Employee" with Eric Mun & Ha Ga In

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:22 pm

arabian wrote:Here are some pics:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Hope you like it Elissa.. :mrgreen:



Thank you my shingu :-) you are so sweet :wub:

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:19 am

hi elissa

Gosh i am crazy about him since i watched his drama My Wonderful Barbershop

He was hot, cute, talented and funny :wub:

He remind me with an indian actor that i was crazy about :wub:

I will keep waiting for more photo of my dear Oh Ji Ho :wub:

User avatar
MizTsukuura
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:15 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Postby MizTsukuura » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:42 am

:w00t: ur so damn right girls... he's HOT!!! but i juz notice him since i watch Fantasy Couple, hehe.. but he' s surely cud be the HOTTEST korean actor.. :wub: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:56 am

MizTsukuura wrote::w00t: ur so damn right girls... he's HOT!!! but i juz notice him since i watch Fantasy Couple, hehe.. but he' s surely cud be the HOTTEST korean actor.. :wub: :mrgreen:


yeah that's what I am talking about :lol !!!!!

jpwoof
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Postby jpwoof » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:55 pm

post more photos!
I found a clip on youtube about this preview movie called, La Belle. It's raterd R and mature so I can't post it here.

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:00 pm

jpwoof wrote:post more photos!
I found a clip on youtube about this preview movie called, La Belle. It's raterd R and mature so I can't post it here.


I will post more photos :thumright: soon!!!

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:50 pm

More Images PEOPLE :D : DON'T LOOK AT ME, he likes TO SMILE :mrgreen:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:30 pm

jpwoof wrote:I found a clip on youtube about this preview movie called, La Belle. It's raterd R and mature so I can't post it here.


here you are one of his pics in this movie :-) :

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

User avatar
~Saranghae~
Posts: 2021
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Germany

Postby ~Saranghae~ » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:51 pm

He he he, yeah he is really hot and I couldnt stop stare at him, when he takes off his cloths in the first Episode of Fantasy Couple :D His body is so...ah, I dont know what to say, but you guys know what i mean :wub:

He is really Hot!! And has a nice smile.
But I havent watch other Dramas or Movies with him (I think :scratch: ), maybe I should.
Does someone know a good Movie with him?

jpwoof
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Postby jpwoof » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:53 am

dang.. is he pure korean?

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:42 am

jpwoof wrote:dang.. is he pure korean?


he is pure korean as I HEARD :D

User avatar
bean
Posts: 414
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:02 am

Postby bean » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:49 am

Elissa wrote:
jpwoof wrote:dang.. is he pure korean?


he is pure korean as I HEARD :D


Omg, is it true??? He so man... And for me, if just based on his face i will say that he is mix.... I notice that nowaday korea guy is very very handsome.... Omh, he is hot....

Btw, he looks like japanese a little bit..

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:54 am

bean wrote:
Elissa wrote:
jpwoof wrote:dang.. is he pure korean?


he is pure korean as I HEARD :D


Omg, is it true??? He so man... And for me, if just based on his face i will say that he is mix.... I notice that nowaday korea guy is very very handsome.... Omh, he is hot....

Btw, he looks like japanese a little bit..


That's what I call it HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT XD

Image

:heart: :heart:

Image

User avatar
bean
Posts: 414
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:02 am

Postby bean » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:32 am

OMG, the dimple is nice.... now only i notice, he got act in wat film ??? can tell me i wnat go watch excpe the wonderful babershop.....

Pls list down i wan go watch it, haha.

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:01 am

bean wrote:OMG, the dimple is nice.... now only i notice, he got act in wat film ??? can tell me i wnat go watch excpe the wonderful babershop.....

Pls list down i wan go watch it, haha.


I am new fan of OH ji ho myself :-) so if you want to watch movies or drama for this Hot actor, you can go back to the previous page and pick one of the lists there :D

jpwoof
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Postby jpwoof » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:55 am

Elissa wrote:I am new fan of OH ji ho myself :-) so if you want to watch movies or drama for this Hot actor, you can go back to the previous page and pick one of the lists there :D

my friend bought La Belle after showing her the youtube clip... she's gonna lend it to me, so now I get to see him butt naked... :lol

dramaqueenie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:30 am
Location: San Francisco!!!

GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN ---> OH JI HO

Postby dramaqueenie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:02 am

Yes, Elissa... I agree... Oh Ji Ho is definitely the sexiest man alive (George Clooney, who?!).

I know some might disagree... but the other actors don't even compare.
But I'm curious... is he dating anyone? What's the scoop on this fellow's personal life?

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:17 am

jpwoof wrote:
Elissa wrote:I am new fan of OH ji ho myself :-) so if you want to watch movies or drama for this Hot actor, you can go back to the previous page and pick one of the lists there :D

my friend bought La Belle after showing her the youtube clip... she's gonna lend it to me, so now I get to see him butt naked... :lol



OH good for you :P !!! just remember me once you see him smiling :mrgreen: ..

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:25 am
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Postby vanjuve » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:15 am

man, i love him in Fantasy Couple and My Wife is a Gangster 3....

uberlly adorable!!!

i think there was a thread for him already but anyways
thanks for the thread!


User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:25 am
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Postby vanjuve » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:24 am



you know there's a new thread already so what's with this freakin' question ?!!!

Oh Ji Ho matters should be discussed in OJH's own thread.
READ THE F.A.Q.s man!!!

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:35 am

Here are some pics :

He is really HOT..


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image



That's for my honey Elissa..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:21 pm

arabian wrote:Here are some pics :

He is really HOT..


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image



That's for my honey Elissa..



Thank you my sweet friend :wub:

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:02 pm

vanjuve wrote:

you know there's a new thread already so what's with this freakin' question ?!!!

Oh Ji Ho matters should be discussed in OJH's own thread.
READ THE F.A.Q.s man!!!


First of all, I am not MAN and I am a girl :whistling: second thing as I told you in the pm it is up to the people who are in charge of threads :salut: ..thank you
..
Image

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:37 am

Wooooooooooooooow

these photos are unbelievable

Thanks guy i really liked them so much

I'll always asked for more :roll i know i am greedy but i can't have enough of Oh Ji Ho

thanks again specially for my heart Elissa

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:05 am

F4 wrote:Wooooooooooooooow

these photos are unbelievable

Thanks guy i really liked them so much

I'll always asked for more :roll i know i am greedy but i can't have enough of Oh Ji Ho

thanks again specially for my heart Elissa



Hey my heart & my angel XD

you are welcome and I WILL search more about OH'S PHOTOS :wink: just for you and for arabian :wub: and YEAH he looks like the indian actor :w00t: you are right about that :D !!!


..

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:13 am

Elissa wrote:
F4 wrote:Wooooooooooooooow

these photos are unbelievable

Thanks guy i really liked them so much

I'll always asked for more :roll i know i am greedy but i can't have enough of Oh Ji Ho

thanks again specially for my heart Elissa



Hey my heart & my angel XD

you are welcome and I WILL search more about OH'S PHOTOS :wink: just for you and for arabian :wub: and YEAH he looks like the indian actor :w00t: you are right about that :D !!!


..


Thank you my best honey in the world.. :cheers:
there is a scene in drama wgen i saw him I was like OMG he is lokk like the indian actor arjun rampal..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:23 pm

Elissa wrote:
F4 wrote:Wooooooooooooooow

these photos are unbelievable

Thanks guy i really liked them so much

I'll always asked for more :roll i know i am greedy but i can't have enough of Oh Ji Ho

thanks again specially for my heart Elissa



Hey my heart & my angel XD

you are welcome and I WILL search more about OH'S PHOTOS :wink: just for you and for arabian :wub: and YEAH he looks like the indian actor :w00t: you are right about that :D !!!


..


thanks my lovely u r soo sweet :wub:

Arbian i am glad that u agree with me he has something remind me with Arjun maybe the sahpe of his face :wub:

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Here are some pics for you dear.. Hope you like it..

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:23 pm

Arbian what a lovely photos :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks thanks thanks to the power of millions :D

he is soooooooo cute in casual :wub:

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:47 pm

Here are still more: :lol :lol


Image

Image

Image
:whistling:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:51 pm

F4 wrote:Arbian what a lovely photos :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks thanks thanks to the power of millions :D

he is soooooooo cute in casual :wub:


Thank you dear.. :salut:
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:58 pm

Image


OMG he has the most pretty smile in the whole world :wub:

Gosh his Gamazat is really nice :wub:

thanks arabian u r so sweet

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:29 pm

F4 wrote:
Image


OMG he has the most pretty smile in the whole world :wub:

Gosh his Gamazat is really nice :wub:

thanks arabian u r so sweet



I AGREE 100% :doh: I LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH :sweat: !!!

..

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:34 pm

I'll post later his pic when he came back from hawai.. :lol
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

Sassy Man
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:14 pm
Location: Down under

Re: GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN ---> OH JI HO

Postby Sassy Man » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:21 pm

dramaqueenie wrote:Yes, Elissa... I agree... Oh Ji Ho is definitely the sexiest man alive (George Clooney, who?!).

But I'm curious... is he dating anyone? What's the scoop on this fellow's personal life?


He has been going through a real life drama recently. No joke.

someone else more in the know can post the details.

ec0198
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:14 am

Postby ec0198 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:41 pm

I believe 'Sassy Man' is referring to this - see article below from 'The Korea Times'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actor Oh in Public Spotlight Over Ex-Girlfriend’s Suicide

By Chung Ah-young
Staff Reporter

Actor Oh Ji-ho has admitted that a woman, who killed herself on Jan. 9 after breaking up with him, was his ex-girlfriend and that he truly loved her.

The 31-year-old actor confessed his feelings about his ex-girlfriend, a 28-year-old hostess who is identified only as Lim and worked at a bar, on the Internet homepage of his management agency on Tuesday. The woman strangled herself at her apartment in Socho-dong, southern Seoul.

Oh, who achieved stardom in his latest MBC drama, ``Couple in Trouble,’’ attracted public attention when a rumor over his relationship with the woman spread quickly after her death.

The Internet was swamped with suggestions that Oh was her former boyfriend.

But Oh denied it, saying that the rumor was groundless and he would take legal action against those spreading it. She had known Oh for slightly over a year.

Oh abruptly confessed the truth about his relationship with her on this homepage and said he actually loved her, but could not reveal her position because she was a bar hostess.

``I lost words because I was shocked by her death. I cannot believe she passed away and I just can’t help shedding tears,’’ he said on his homepage.

``I truly loved her. I didn’t care where she worked. She suddenly left me and I regretted that I just let her go,’’ he said.

He also said that he felt sorry about the recent media coverage of him and his ex-girlfriend. He said that the articles created rumors and misunderstandings about her and distorted her image just because of her job.

He said that as a celebrity, he couldn’t make their love public, as he was too afraid of public attention.

But her friends and bereaved families insisted that Oh dumped her on Jan. 3 seriously hurting her and driving her to kill herself on Jan. 9.

Oh won huge popularity by starring in the hit romantic soap opera, ``Couple in Trouble’’ on MBC with actress Han Ye-sul and a new gangster comedy film, ``My Wife is a Gangster 3,’’ after being almost unknown in the seven years since he began his career.

chungay@koreatimes.co.kr
01-17-2007 17:09

Sassy Man
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:14 pm
Location: Down under

Postby Sassy Man » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:48 pm

and in true k-drama style, he spread her ashes on the Han river.

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:49 pm

``I lost words because I was shocked by her death. I cannot believe she passed away and I just can’t help shedding tears,’’ he said on his homepage.

``I truly loved her. I didn’t care where she worked. She suddenly left me and I regretted that I just let her go,’’ he said.


:cry: :cry: :cry: poor Oh

I really shocked with this info i hope he will recover very soon

thanks ec0198 very much :thumleft:

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:49 pm

ec0198 wrote:I believe 'Sassy Man' is referring to this - see article below from 'The Korea Times'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actor Oh in Public Spotlight Over Ex-Girlfriend’s Suicide

By Chung Ah-young
Staff Reporter

Actor Oh Ji-ho has admitted that a woman, who killed herself on Jan. 9 after breaking up with him, was his ex-girlfriend and that he truly loved her.

The 31-year-old actor confessed his feelings about his ex-girlfriend, a 28-year-old hostess who is identified only as Lim and worked at a bar, on the Internet homepage of his management agency on Tuesday. The woman strangled herself at her apartment in Socho-dong, southern Seoul.

Oh, who achieved stardom in his latest MBC drama, ``Couple in Trouble,’’ attracted public attention when a rumor over his relationship with the woman spread quickly after her death.

The Internet was swamped with suggestions that Oh was her former boyfriend.

But Oh denied it, saying that the rumor was groundless and he would take legal action against those spreading it. She had known Oh for slightly over a year.

Oh abruptly confessed the truth about his relationship with her on this homepage and said he actually loved her, but could not reveal her position because she was a bar hostess.

``I lost words because I was shocked by her death. I cannot believe she passed away and I just can’t help shedding tears,’’ he said on his homepage.

``I truly loved her. I didn’t care where she worked. She suddenly left me and I regretted that I just let her go,’’ he said.

He also said that he felt sorry about the recent media coverage of him and his ex-girlfriend. He said that the articles created rumors and misunderstandings about her and distorted her image just because of her job.

He said that as a celebrity, he couldn’t make their love public, as he was too afraid of public attention.

But her friends and bereaved families insisted that Oh dumped her on Jan. 3 seriously hurting her and driving her to kill herself on Jan. 9.

Oh won huge popularity by starring in the hit romantic soap opera, ``Couple in Trouble’’ on MBC with actress Han Ye-sul and a new gangster comedy film, ``My Wife is a Gangster 3,’’ after being almost unknown in the seven years since he began his career.

chungay@koreatimes.co.kr
01-17-2007 17:09



GOSH I didn't know that :blink !!! oh that poor woman :unsure: ..Life goes ON and this is the way it is as people say !!!
thank you so much for posting this & I really apprecaite it :salut: ..

..

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:51 pm

he is really unlucky in love

I hope he will find someone who make him happy

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:55 pm

Elissa wrote:
ec0198 wrote:I believe 'Sassy Man' is referring to this - see article below from 'The Korea Times'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actor Oh in Public Spotlight Over Ex-Girlfriend’s Suicide

By Chung Ah-young
Staff Reporter

Actor Oh Ji-ho has admitted that a woman, who killed herself on Jan. 9 after breaking up with him, was his ex-girlfriend and that he truly loved her.

The 31-year-old actor confessed his feelings about his ex-girlfriend, a 28-year-old hostess who is identified only as Lim and worked at a bar, on the Internet homepage of his management agency on Tuesday. The woman strangled herself at her apartment in Socho-dong, southern Seoul.

Oh, who achieved stardom in his latest MBC drama, ``Couple in Trouble,’’ attracted public attention when a rumor over his relationship with the woman spread quickly after her death.

The Internet was swamped with suggestions that Oh was her former boyfriend.

But Oh denied it, saying that the rumor was groundless and he would take legal action against those spreading it. She had known Oh for slightly over a year.

Oh abruptly confessed the truth about his relationship with her on this homepage and said he actually loved her, but could not reveal her position because she was a bar hostess.

``I lost words because I was shocked by her death. I cannot believe she passed away and I just can’t help shedding tears,’’ he said on his homepage.

``I truly loved her. I didn’t care where she worked. She suddenly left me and I regretted that I just let her go,’’ he said.

He also said that he felt sorry about the recent media coverage of him and his ex-girlfriend. He said that the articles created rumors and misunderstandings about her and distorted her image just because of her job.

He said that as a celebrity, he couldn’t make their love public, as he was too afraid of public attention.

But her friends and bereaved families insisted that Oh dumped her on Jan. 3 seriously hurting her and driving her to kill herself on Jan. 9.

Oh won huge popularity by starring in the hit romantic soap opera, ``Couple in Trouble’’ on MBC with actress Han Ye-sul and a new gangster comedy film, ``My Wife is a Gangster 3,’’ after being almost unknown in the seven years since he began his career.

chungay@koreatimes.co.kr
01-17-2007 17:09



GOSH I didn't know that :blink !!! oh that poor woman :unsure: ..Life goes ON and this is the way it is as people say !!!
thank you so much for posting this & I really apprecaite it :salut: ..

..


Elissa u only care about That women??? i admit that she is poor but don't u think it is also hard for Oh to lose his love :cry: he said he really loved her but he couldn't be with her :cry:

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:58 pm

F4 wrote:
``I lost words because I was shocked by her death. I cannot believe she passed away and I just can’t help shedding tears,’’ he said on his homepage.

``I truly loved her. I didn’t care where she worked. She suddenly left me and I regretted that I just let her go,’’ he said.


:cry: :cry: :cry: poor Oh

I really shocked with this info i hope he will recover very soon

thanks ec0198 very much :thumleft:



it's sooooooo sad .. why she had to kill herself.. The life is precious .. i dont'know how people kill thierself easily even if they feel depressed they have to fight cuz god give us the chance to live in the earth & we have to thank him no to kill ourself and refuse this gift..
For oh ji ho don't be sad thier are a lot of girls love you & you deserve this love .. :thumleft:
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:09 pm

F4 wrote:he is really unlucky in love

I hope he will find someone who make him happy


Honey as I said this is the way it it :cry: , I mean he is really unlucky to see his LOVE went away :O and EVEN TO HIDE IT FROM PUBLIC :-( ..I am sure he will move on..well .I know it will be a bit hard on him to do that and it will take time but he is so strong guy ..he can do it !!! I hope he will FIND someone really LOVES HIM SO MUCH BECAUSE HE DESERVES :thumright: :wub: !!!

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Elissa wrote:
F4 wrote:he is really unlucky in love

I hope he will find someone who make him happy


Honey as I said this is the way it it :cry: , I mean he is really unlucky to see his LOVE went away :O and EVEN TO HIDE IT FROM PUBLIC :-( ..I am sure he will move on..well .I know it will be a bit hard on him to do that and it will take time but he is so strong guy ..he can do it !!! I hope he will FIND someone really LOVES HIM SO MUCH BECAUSE HE DESERVES :thumright: :wub: !!!

U r absolutely right :thumleft: i really feel sorry for that girl but it was her choice to died :cry:

What can i say :scratch: life is complex but we have to fight to survive :-)

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:42 pm

Here are some more pics: :roll


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:43 pm

arabian wrote:Here are some more pics: :roll


Image


Image


Image


Image



Image




THANK YOU FOR THE PICS YOU ARE THE BEST :cheers: !!!!

..
Image

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:26 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage

THIS MAN IS LOVABLE XD !!!
Image

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:40 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
Elissa
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates .. AD
Contact:

Postby Elissa » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:45 pm

@arabian: thank you dear :wub: .. the pics are so amazing XD !!!
Image

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Elissa wrote:@arabian: thank you dear :wub: .. the pics are so amazing XD !!!


Welcome.. I'll post new pcs as long as i found new.. :thumright:
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:06 pm

arabian wrote:Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Kawaii :wub:

Arabian u r really the best

thanks 4 this awesome photos i loved them :wub:

Definitely i'll wait 4 ur next photos... Arigatuo Ogazemaaass :salut: :mrgreen:

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:50 pm

F4..

Welcome anytime dear.. :salut:
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
meeko
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:07 am
Location: canada

Postby meeko » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:58 pm

wow sexyness
(just stares att the pictures for an hour
melts on the ground)
OMG thanks for the pictures

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:11 am

Postby fizzlex3mh » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:21 pm

Hey guys,

Check out his new drama coming out this month(?):
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50279.htm

It's a drama adaptation of 200-pound beauty with Uhm Jung Hwa as the female lead.
teehee. just the thought of Oh Ji Ho in a fat suit makes me wanna watch it.
Currently watching: Women of the Sun || The Last Scandal of My Life

User avatar
lenrasoon
Posts: 690
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:53 pm
Contact:

Postby lenrasoon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:29 pm

Finally some news about Oh ji ho!
i missed watching him since Fantasy couple...

User avatar
xSuperrAnnx
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:10 pm
Location: TEXAS <3
Contact:

Postby xSuperrAnnx » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:25 pm

Oh Ji Ho is so effin' HOTTTTT <3 lol
Thanks for the news and pics guys.

User avatar
jkholic
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

Postby jkholic » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:17 pm

can't wait to see oh ji ho latest drama....hope the drama will have high rating like the movie 200 pound beauty!!!!!! AJA FIGHTING>>>

User avatar
Dymed_AnGel
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:04 am
Location: Between Kame's legs~ >_>
Contact:

Postby Dymed_AnGel » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:01 pm

ne ne~ has anyone heard about this drama he's in now, started on the 18th of this month (feb), called "Single Dad in Love"?? i'm dying to watch it, it looks good. and, if you know about it, does anyone know where to get it and will it be subbed? gomen ne~ i'm new to his thread, lol~~ ^_^

celi6565
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:56 am

re Single Papa in love

Postby celi6565 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 am

Dymed_AnGel wrote:ne ne~ has anyone heard about this drama he's in now, started on the 18th of this month (feb), called "Single Dad in Love"?? i'm dying to watch it, it looks good. and, if you know about it, does anyone know where to get it and will it be subbed? gomen ne~ i'm new to his thread, lol~~ ^_^


You can catch it on veoh for episodes 1-4. episodes 5-6 should be uploaded by tomorrow. Only trouble is there are no subs. I remember reading about the story on one website, but I can't remember which now. You might like to try look for it for the time being.

celi6565
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:56 am

re Single Papa in love

Postby celi6565 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 am

Dymed_AnGel wrote:ne ne~ has anyone heard about this drama he's in now, started on the 18th of this month (feb), called "Single Dad in Love"?? i'm dying to watch it, it looks good. and, if you know about it, does anyone know where to get it and will it be subbed? gomen ne~ i'm new to his thread, lol~~ ^_^


You can catch it on veoh for episodes 1-4. episodes 5-6 should be uploaded by tomorrow. Only trouble is there are no subs. I remember reading about the story on one website, but I can't remember which now. You might like to try look for it for the time being.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests