Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee? (AJAJAJA FIGHTING)

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee?

Lee Da-Hae
65%
Kim Tae Hee
35%

Total votes: 503

Sunshine_36

Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee? (AJAJAJA FIGHTING)

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 5th, '06, 17:18

Would you guys choose between Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee? I would prefer Lee Da-Hae since she's so adorable in My Girl and so beautiful at the same time in Green Rose. All of my family prefers Lee Da-Hae and I want to see how the average would be like? Say Why you Like that person too please :D.

Here are some infos and pictures on Lee Da-Hae:

[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5613/ldh7qz.jpg[/img]

Name: 쿴다해 / Lee Da-hae
Born Name: 변다혜 / Byun Da-hye
Date of Birth: April 19, 1984
Height: 170cm
Weight: 47kg
Blood Type: O
Profession: Actress
Family: parents and older brother
Education: Burwood Girls Highschool (Sydney)

TV Series

My Girl (SBS, 2005)
Green Rose (SBS, 2005)
Lotus Flower Fairy (MBC, 2004)
Sweet 18 (KBS, 2004)
Good News (MBC, 2003)
Shoot for the Stars (SBS, 2002)
Ling Ling (MBC, 2002)

Awards
2005 41st Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actress (Lotus Flower Fairy)
2004 MBC Acting Awards: New Actress Award (Lotus Flower Fairy)

[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/614/greenldh2lz.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4940/redldh7qf.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/5457/smileldh2vr.jpg[/img]

Here are some infos and pictures on Kim Tae Hee :

[img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/4206/kth7pb.jpg[/img]

Name: 김태희 / Kim Tae-hee (Kim Tae-hui)
Date of Birth: March 29, 1980
Place of Birth: Ulsan, South Korea
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood type: O
Profession: Actress, Model
Education: Ulsan Women High School; Seoul National University (enrolled in the Dept. of Clothing and Textiles)
Family: Parents, older sister, brother-in-law, younger brother (Lee Wan)

TV Series
Love Story in Harvard (SBS, 2004)
Nine Tailed Fox (KBS, 2004)
Stairway to Heaven (SBS, 2003)
A Problem At My Younger Brother's House (SBS, 2003)
Screen (SBS, 2003)
Let's Go (SBS, 2002) sitcom
All About Eve (MBC, 2000)
Mr.Q (SBS, 1998)

Movies
Last Present (2001)

Awards
2005 41st Baeksang Arts Awards: Drama Popular Award
2004 SBS Acting Awards: Best Popularity Award (for Love Story in Harvard)
2004 SBS Acting Awards: 10 Stars Award
2004 KBS Acting Awards: New Actor Award (for Nine Tailed Fox)
2003 SBS Acting Awards: New Star Award (for Stairway to Heaven)

[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5038 ... 1831sz.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3050 ... hee3gn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7118 ... 8032yy.jpg[/img]

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 5th, '06, 17:22

Here's a picture of Kim Tae hee without makeup :D:

[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7929/747kth176tm.jpg[/img]
Notvery much of a difference huh? :D

Here's Lee Da-Hae outside:D:

[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5336 ... jfs9mh.jpg[/img]
Very Pretty :D

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Feb 5th, '06, 17:32

kim tae hee all the way!

Ah Sa

Post by Ah Sa » Feb 5th, '06, 17:37

Last edited by Ah Sa on Feb 5th, '06, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

flip_warrior

Post by flip_warrior » Feb 5th, '06, 17:41

You know, they are both very very very very beautiful. It's hard to choose over one, but, if I really had to choose, I would choose Lee Da-Hae. She's just super duper cute, and I love her voice. :D Kim Tae Hee, on the other hand, I have to admit, is sexier.

myke

Post by myke » Feb 5th, '06, 17:50

I love Kim Tae Hee ... :wub: :wub: :wub:
Attachments
Kim Tae Hee
<br />She is so beautiful....
Kim Tae Hee
She is so beautiful....
posterphoto3504.jpg (38.99 KiB) Viewed 16681 times

gissella88

Post by gissella88 » Feb 5th, '06, 18:15

i prefer lee da hae more although they're both cute...
i just think that ldh's more adorable :D

cees

Post by cees » Feb 5th, '06, 18:21

i choose Lee Da-Hae coz i really like her although both r pretty

bbgirl03

Post by bbgirl03 » Feb 5th, '06, 21:02

Lee Dae Hee is very cute and talented. Kim Tae Hee is also cute and talented but i think Lee Dae Hee is more talented. She did a very good job playing the role of Joo Yoo Rin.

I didnt like Kim Tae Hee's acting n love story in harvard.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 5th, '06, 23:45

bbgirl03 wrote:Lee Dae Hee is very cute and talented. Kim Tae Hee is also cute and talented but i think Lee Dae Hee is more talented. She did a very good job playing the role of Joo Yoo Rin.

I didnt like Kim Tae Hee's acting n love story in harvard.
I soo agree with you :D

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 5th, '06, 23:48

wow! theyre both really pretty! they look kinda similar too... buh I have seen any dramas with Kim Tae Hee so I ono how good her acting skills are buh I know that Lee Da Hae did a really good job playing Ju Yoo Rin... so it wouldnt be fair to make a conclusion from this alone... both are really pretty tho... especially the shot of Kim Tae Hee without any makeup. ^^

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Feb 6th, '06, 00:00

definitely Lee Da Hae!! i luv her..she's so pretty and adorable! her personality is very much like the character she portrays in 'My Girl'..so cute

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Feb 6th, '06, 14:24

bo37

Post by bo37 » Feb 6th, '06, 14:46

[img]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6720/p ... 2696wv.jpg[/img]

I would prefer Kim Tae hee,since she can do great job in both good and bad role!!
I love her smile...However,i like Lee da hae too...she's cute[/img]

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 6th, '06, 14:50

the bottomline:

Kim Tae Hee - Pretty
Lee Da Hae - Cute

harliey_nick

Post by harliey_nick » Feb 6th, '06, 14:52

personally i i'll choose lee da hee coz i never watched the other actress' dramas...hehe...lee da hee is really great in my girl (my absolute favourite drama!!!!kya!!!!) :wub: n i heard yoo rin is a totally different character than her evil character in sweet 18 (haven't watch this drama) n her other characters in her previous dramas :D so lee da hee for me :cheers:

:wub:

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Feb 6th, '06, 14:57

lee dae hae....i like her...she is damn cute...

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Feb 6th, '06, 15:15

lee da hae coz i think her acting is much better than kim tae hee...though kim tae hee is prettier! :lol

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 6th, '06, 22:25

i'm lee da hee all the way

jfboy2000
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jfboy2000 » Feb 6th, '06, 22:41

Kim Tae Hee ALL THE WAY!!!! she is sooooo beautiful!!! and her voice is so soft and buttery.... man, if you just watch her commercials with the cellphones, you'll fall in love with her... If you only watch Stairway to Heaven, she doesn't seem as pretty cause she didn't have a good personality in that drama, but if you watch her other stuff, like Love Story in Harvard, man, is this girl pretty!!!!! :D

harliey_nick

Post by harliey_nick » Feb 6th, '06, 22:47

milleu87 wrote:i'm lee da hee all the way

my guess...coz of my girl is it?hehe...yeah my girl is the best drama i've seen so far!great acting,great plot,great soundtracks,great actors n actresses,n great pogression!do u remember all the hilarious scenes in my girl?man my sisters n i can't seem to stop regaling all of the hilarious scenes n crack up!haha...'if u count to 5 while going down an elevator n make a wish,ur wish will come true'...'do u believe that????'....haha...how naive my gong chan is!haha....ju yoo rin!basya!!!!haha....

:wub:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 6th, '06, 22:51

ooh no. now i have to confess

my girl and full house was the only kdrama i watched

i haven't see kim ta hee in anything.i am biased but then i like lee da hee character in my girl.she looks softer and prettier in green rose. should i watched green rose? i heard it is sad and i don't really like sad kdrama

as for kim ta hee it seems that all kdrama that she acts is kind of sad.that why i haven't watched she act yet.she's pretty i give her that but i don't really like the type of innoncent,helpless looking type of girl. i like spunky and funny character better

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 6th, '06, 23:35

milleu87 wrote:ooh no. now i have to confess

my girl and full house was the only kdrama i watched

i haven't see kim ta hee in anything.i am biased but then i like lee da hee character in my girl.she looks softer and prettier in green rose. should i watched green rose? i heard it is sad and i don't really like sad kdrama

as for kim ta hee it seems that all kdrama that she acts is kind of sad.that why i haven't watched she act yet.she's pretty i give her that but i don't really like the type of innoncent,helpless looking type of girl. i like spunky and funny character better
It is sad in the middle but happy ending ....

clauric

Post by clauric » Feb 6th, '06, 23:39

well both of them are very pretty..

but my pick is lee dae he..no not because my girl is my current drama, it's just because lee dae hee is such a versatile actress..she's very talented...and i just love her warm and awesome personality...

i bet kim tae hee is nice too..

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 10th, '06, 13:58

I like when she laugh out loud. She laugh`s very naturally...like a kid :lol
I think also that she likes to laugh. Just watch this clips:

http://www.youtube.com/w/My-Girl-Clip?v ... 20Da%20Hae

http://www.youtube.com/w/Lee-Da-Hae%27s ... 20Da%20Hae

So adorable when she sings that song :wub:

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 10th, '06, 14:13

Another proof that she likes to laugh.
It`s Green Rose NG. There are not many scenes with her.

1. When the one actor misspelled ` identity`, in third attempt he couldn`t concentrate b/c LDH laughed.
He asks`Why are you laughing?!`

2. When the three guys give LDH a present. The first attempt was with her. But in the real take she was not in front of the 3 guys anymore, b/c she laughed too much. :lol

You can also hear who laughed the most during this clip.. :lol

http://www.youtube.com/w/green-rose?v=W ... een%20rose

ttaiw

cute

Post by ttaiw » Feb 10th, '06, 14:24

Kim Tae Hee , from Hardvard is very cute :P

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Feb 10th, '06, 15:41

Kim Tae Hee unnie all the way!!!

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/won ... hgreen.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/won ... anda63.jpg[/img]

credit: beary of soompi

burninG

Post by burninG » Feb 11th, '06, 02:13

Well I don't know much about KTH 'cause I haven't got the chance to see her in a drama (except in Gumiho ep.1) but she is very pretty by looking at the pics.
But personally, it's Lee Da-Hae ALL THE WAY. Yes, like many others, "My Girl" is the only drama I've seen her but omg is she cute. Lately, I've been wondering what kind of girl is LDH and I got a hold on some clips of her on Youtube. With her hair straightened and the way she smiles, she's just too adorable and pretty. Don't you agree?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 11th, '06, 02:29

^^me too me too! Lee Da-Hae! I loved her in My Girl!

taiping

Post by taiping » Feb 11th, '06, 02:36

Lee Da Hae for me... Kim Tae Hee's very pretty but she's not that good at acting. Lee Da Hae's adorable and very pretty. She's a good actress also...

cat421

Post by cat421 » Feb 11th, '06, 02:40

burninG wrote:Well I don't know much about KTH 'cause I haven't got the chance to see her in a drama (except in Gumiho ep.1) but she is very pretty by looking at the pics.
But personally, it's Lee Da-Hae ALL THE WAY. Yes, like many others, "My Girl" is the only drama I've seen her but omg is she cute. Lately, I've been wondering what kind of girl is LDH and I got a hold on some clips of her on Youtube. With her hair straightened and the way she smiles, she's just too adorable and pretty. Don't you agree?
AGREED! :D Lee Da Hae definitely! Not only is she gorgeous but she has such a wonderful and bubbly personality! She can also act too! From sad to comedic, she's a very versatile actress and she's still so young! I think that not only does she have the cuteness factor but she can also be sexy as well.

lazercut

Post by lazercut » Feb 11th, '06, 02:43

i love LDH's acting (comic) abilities;
i love KTH's pretty face (unaltered)

burninG

Post by burninG » Feb 11th, '06, 02:51

cat421 wrote:AGREED! :D Lee Da Hae definitely! Not only is she gorgeous but she has such a wonderful and bubbly personality! She can also act too! From sad to comedic, she's a very versatile actress and she's still so young! I think that not only does she have the cuteness factor but she can also be sexy as well.
Well I'm not the kind of person that would cry like a baby over sad scenes but I must admit that in ep. 14 of "My Girl", when Yoo-Rin was in the airport with her father and then started to cry.. wow... it's like I could tell how much she was sad. Anyways, all that to say to she's very talented!!! :cheers:

mentlkase

Post by mentlkase » Feb 11th, '06, 02:59

I'd take..... IVY, lee da hae with the hotness!

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Feb 11th, '06, 10:28

Is the personal data about height correct? They look rather small size on the screen. Personally, i do not believe the data is accurate as they say if you happened to see the star in front of you, they are normally even smaller size in real life. Btw, did you all notice the gal starred in My Girl, she seems to have a rather serious hunchback problem.

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » Feb 11th, '06, 10:34

I like Lee Dae Hae most.......
cos I prefer cute better than pretty.........

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Feb 11th, '06, 10:39

kodoko wrote:Is the personal data about height correct? They look rather small size on the screen. Personally, i do not believe the data is accurate as they say if you happened to see the star in front of you, they are normally even smaller size in real life. Btw, did you all notice the gal starred in My Girl, she seems to have a rather serious hunchback problem.
she's doing that on purpose to add to her character. if you've seen LDH in anything else...Green Rose or Sweet 18...you'll find that she has very good posture...at least normal just like anyone else.

and yes, LDH is more like 5' 7'' and KTH is about 5' 4''.

i personally like both actresses...they both seem really sweet and friendly, both seeming to have great personalities in real life. Lee Da Hae is definitely the better actress though...and i find her quite pretty as well. :)

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Feb 11th, '06, 10:48

pinklily wrote:
kodoko wrote:Is the personal data about height correct? They look rather small size on the screen. Personally, i do not believe the data is accurate as they say if you happened to see the star in front of you, they are normally even smaller size in real life. Btw, did you all notice the gal starred in My Girl, she seems to have a rather serious hunchback problem.
she's doing that on purpose to add to her character. if you've seen LDH in anything else...Green Rose or Sweet 18...you'll find that she has very good posture...at least normal just like anyone else.

i personally like both actresses...they both seem really sweet and friendly, both seeming to have great personalities in real life. Lee Da Hae is definitely the better actress though...and i find her quite pretty as well. :)

I see, so far i have only watched her in My Girl. But I still do not see the need for her to do that on purpose. I like both of them. I thought the gal in My Girl is a new actress. Never watched her before in another drama. Hahaha, to think I am a k-drama addict.

Prophet

Post by Prophet » Feb 11th, '06, 11:07

I think that is unfair to do this poll just after the success of My Girl.
I love both of them, but in regards to beauty, I think Kim Tae Hee is better (note the I think).
Nonetheless, I do think that LDH is currently a better actress.
...The question is a little bit imprecise...

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Feb 11th, '06, 11:08

kodoko wrote:
pinklily wrote:

I see, so far i have only watched her in My Girl. But I still do not see the need for her to do that on purpose. I like both of them. I thought the gal in My Girl is a new actress. Never watched her before in another drama. Hahaha, to think I am a k-drama addict.
yes, she is definitely relatively new.

here's a clip i uploaded from another drama she starred in...maybe this will help.

[img]http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/3923 ... 1185yr.jpg[/img]

from her drama Green Rose w/ GoSoo

http://www.youtube.com/?v=aZJnEJOi6Go

you'll notice she looks completely different from how she does in My Girl. :-)
Last edited by pinklily on Feb 11th, '06, 11:22, edited 2 times in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 11th, '06, 11:09

voted for LDH :-) I'm just finishing Green Rose and I totally love her in this drama...My Girl is going to be next to watch :lol
and I don't like KTH so I'll always vote against her :P

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 11th, '06, 15:29

kodoko wrote:Is the personal data about height correct? They look rather small size on the screen. Personally, i do not believe the data is accurate as they say if you happened to see the star in front of you, they are normally even smaller size in real life. Btw, did you all notice the gal starred in My Girl, she seems to have a rather seri
ous hunchback problem.
Lol but why would they lie about their size? Maybe by 1-3 cm only because they have fans out there who look at them and of course if they're lying their fans wouldn't really like him right? So I guess they're not really lying about they're size. Plu if you check the Tawainese and Japenese they're shorter too. I think that's true :D. Lol she'sdoing the hunchback problem because that's what she's suppose to do for her role :D. If you watch her in Green Rose she's not like that at all, she got her back straight and very serious :mrgreen: .
Last edited by Sunshine_36 on Feb 11th, '06, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 11th, '06, 15:33

WoW I never thought that Lee Da-Hae could win! AJAJA FOR LEE DA-HAE FOREVER! She's just too adorable. She was already one of my favorite actress after watching Green Rose but now that I'm watching My Girl she's my very favorite :mrgreen: . Her acting is amazing! WoW what a talent! She got the face too I know she will be very popular in Korea soon ... over Kim Tae hee... and over Song Hye Kyo ... :D

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 11th, '06, 15:38

Prophet wrote:I think that is unfair to do this poll just after the success of My Girl.
I love both of them, but in regards to beauty, I think Kim Tae Hee is better (note the I think).
Nonetheless, I do think that LDH is currently a better actress.
...The question is a little bit imprecise...
Well... i know what you mean but I just wanted to see what the average would be? Because I couldn't post up this poll before ... Lee Da-Hae was only the leading actress in Green Rose and that wouldn't be fair? Right? But if you're still Kim Tae Hee's fan that you would've vote for her so there isn't a really big diff.?

jfboy2000
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jfboy2000 » Feb 11th, '06, 15:44

kim tae hee has got to be the most beautiful korean woman alive.
kim tae hee is soooooo beautiful. why anyone would think otherwise is something i don't understand.
plus, she's smart: graduate of seoul national university. and she seems like such a nice person! good personality and all that. blood type o, which is good too.

bo37

Post by bo37 » Feb 11th, '06, 15:51

jfboy2000 wrote:kim tae hee has got to be the most beautiful korean woman alive.
kim tae hee is soooooo beautiful. why anyone would think otherwise is something i don't understand.
plus, she's smart: graduate of seoul national university. and she seems like such a nice person! good personality and all that. blood type o, which is good too.
I absolutely agree with you!! :lol :lol

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 11th, '06, 17:51

jfboy2000 wrote:kim tae hee has got to be the most beautiful korean woman alive.
Lol all of the actresses and actors graduated out of university or are still in? Unless one that I don't know of? :whistling:

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 11th, '06, 23:49

You are a man I think. Well, me too :lol . Honestly I never saw KTH acting. And I believe that she is very pretty. I read this here very often.
Sometimes you judge an actress by her looks, if you are a man. :lol
I don`t want to say that KTH is an bad actress. But if an actor/tress looks pretty, you can forgive his/her mistakes.
Maybe you can compare with `first impression being important`, like when you date someone

When I first saw Lee Da Hae in Sweet 18, I didn`t noticed her much. She played not an important role.
Neither she looked very special to me.
I do not watch dramas often, only when I want to listen to Korean. So I don`t like sad dramas, I want to get entertained. I read that My Girl is funny so I tried this.
Personally I don`t like If a girl tries to look cute. Like Japanese girls speaking with kawaii voice.(not everyone^^) Somehow My Girl changed this a little bit.^^

In My Girl, Lee Da Hae convinced me with her acting. Through the episodes she melted my heart with her adorable and lovely acting. It was not love in first sight, first she was funny and interesting, than adorable and lovely, and in the end I loved this girl. :wub:
I`m very critical if an actor/tress cries. But when LDH has tears in her eyes than she looks so fragile and convincing. Whenever I watch her I have the feeling to protect her. :lol I think also that she is pretty and cute now....strange... :wub:

Watched Green Rose. Thought it were more romantic but it`s very excitingly. The main villain is very good. I think his performance was the best. There LDH looks even more fragile and so lovely. :wub:

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Feb 12th, '06, 05:57

:crazy: Gah it's sooo hard to pick whose prettier, since both girls are stunningly gorgeous. However, I gotta vouch for LDH. I've seen her as the bad ass girl in SWEET 18 and even then, I thought she was so talented and beautiful, even more so than Han Ji Hye (the main actress of this series). I really am glad that LDH is getting recognition from GREEN ROSE and MY GIRL. She has this sweet and approachable beauty, very much like Song Hye Kyo's innocent look. She's also a very versatile actress who can hold her own against vetran actresses. I especially love her classy and stylish way of dressing up. She isn't showing too much skin but still exudes a sense of feminine sexiness. KTH is really very beautiful, too, but her acting lacks depth and soul. I guess when it boils down to it, a talented actress is better than a stiff-faced "vase." My vote goes to the lovely LDH!!! :cheers: :w00t:

mleung87

Post by mleung87 » Feb 12th, '06, 06:04

Kim Tae Hee MOST DEFINITELY :) Although she hasn't had any recent movies or dramas out since Love Story in Harvard, she is still one of the prettiest actresses that I've seen. Her acting is great too since I hated her in Stairway to Heaven, but loved her in Love Story in Harvard. She's so gorgeoussss!

clauric

Post by clauric » Feb 13th, '06, 05:56

Kikuyo wrote:

You are a man I think. Well, me too :lol . Honestly I never saw KTH acting. And I believe that she is very pretty. I read this here very often.
Sometimes you judge an actress by her looks, if you are a man. :lol
I don`t want to say that KTH is an bad actress. But if an actor/tress looks pretty, you can forgive his/her mistakes.
Maybe you can compare with `first impression being important`, like when you date someone

When I first saw Lee Da Hae in Sweet 18, I didn`t noticed her much. She played not an important role.
Neither she looked very special to me.
I do not watch dramas often, only when I want to listen to Korean. So I don`t like sad dramas, I want to get entertained. I read that My Girl is funny so I tried this.
Personally I don`t like If a girl tries to look cute. Like Japanese girls speaking with kawaii voice.(not everyone^^) Somehow My Girl changed this a little bit.^^

In My Girl, Lee Da Hae convinced me with her acting. Through the episodes she melted my heart with her adorable and lovely acting. It was not love in first sight, first she was funny and interesting, than adorable and lovely, and in the end I loved this girl. :wub:
I`m very critical if an actor/tress cries. But when LDH has tears in her eyes than she looks so fragile and convincing. Whenever I watch her I have the feeling to protect her. :lol I think also that she is pretty and cute now....strange... :wub:

Watched Green Rose. Thought it were more romantic but it`s very excitingly. The main villain is very good. I think his performance was the best. There LDH looks even more fragile and so lovely. :wub:
hehehe ur sounding like GC, lee dong wook's character hehehe...how he didn't like her at love at first sight but slowly n gradually falling in love with her...hehehe

fivemagic

Post by fivemagic » Feb 16th, '06, 22:13

Gosh, this is a tough choice......Who do I want to pick!? Lee Dae Hee or Kim Tae Hee? Both are very beautiful and attractive, as well as elegant and cute and sweet. They both can really act from being an evil person to a warm and loving person. I have not yet decided on whom to pick, but I like them both. They are both my favorite actresses and so I don't want to pick one over another. My vote goes to both of them.

Yoda

Post by Yoda » Feb 16th, '06, 22:41

Lee Da-Hae ; more so after My Girl. :-)

mms

Post by mms » Feb 16th, '06, 22:54

haha bad timing again for kim tae hee.

last time she has to face song hye kyo when fullhouse was soo on top n this time around against lee dae hee after her very entertaining my girl. sorry, but i vote in both poll against her. n i think she suffers from defeat in both. well at least, right at this moment, she's trailing in this one.

i like lee dae hee so much in my girl, i hav to vote for her here. i personally thinks that kim tae hee is just short of a really good big-time drama. yes she's pretty n such, but her acting skills hasn't been officially recognized yet until she has that one unforgetable splendid drama that everyone loves, n at the same time makes ppl really adores her. well, that's just my opinion. but i really hope that time for her will come soon cause she sure has great potential. ppl just cannot make it well recognized yet. one day, one time, i really hope my vote would go to her.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 17th, '06, 00:16

mms wrote:haha bad timing again for kim tae hee.

last time she has to face song hye kyo when fullhouse was soo on top n this time around against lee dae hee after her very entertaining my girl. sorry, but i vote in both poll against her. n i think she suffers from defeat in both. well at least, right at this moment, she's trailing in this one.

i like lee dae hee so much in my girl, i hav to vote for her here. i personally thinks that kim tae hee is just short of a really good big-time drama. yes she's pretty n such, but her acting skills hasn't been officially recognized yet until she has that one unforgetable splendid drama that everyone loves, n at the same time makes ppl really adores her. well, that's just my opinion. but i really hope that time for her will come soon cause she sure has great potential. ppl just cannot make it well recognized yet. one day, one time, i really hope my vote would go to her.
Well... let me tell you something that I think. If I were a fan of someone I would keep being their fan :D unless something caught my attention. Just like I saw you made a poll on Song Hye Kyo and Lee Da-Hae. Song Hye Kyo is winning right now and she doesn't have any drama coming out ? Everybody is being crazy about Song Hye Kyo right now and it's annoying lol? At least for me? Because I think it's time for a new star to rise up to popularity. If I were the judge I would pass it onto Lee Da-Hae :D. Again I liked Lee Da- Hae and still do since watching Green Rose. Some people didn't pay much attention to her there but me I was already crazy lol! And after watching this it just amazed me too much lol :D. If I as Song Hye Kyo's fan before I would still be now, but the result is that I truly dislike and I really dislike her [sorry if my thoughts are too much :D. I just want to say what I think :D]. [ Not trying to insult too much :D]

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Feb 17th, '06, 00:21

Kim Tae Hee, luved her in Love Story in Harvard. I also watched My Girl with Lee Dae Hae but sadly I'd have to choose Kim Tae Hee over her.

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Feb 17th, '06, 07:43

haha this poll is so biased right now. In a few weeks maybe like 80% of the people voting will be saying lee da hae who?

Kim tae hee has so many die hard fans in korea right now. young guys like her. old guys like her. basically everyone has a crush on her. she's freaking gorgeous.

you have to go to korea and see her scores of modeling images to really appreciate how popular she is.

babyblu3angel

Post by babyblu3angel » Feb 17th, '06, 08:03

i would choose Lee Da Hae shes so pretty :thumright:

clauric

Post by clauric » Feb 17th, '06, 12:18

i believe with my girl popularity ldh is loved by everyone..i mean everyone..not just the male species...i mean they r not the only one that consist the population eh!?

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Feb 17th, '06, 12:35

Luckily my religion allows me to.

So I'll take them both :)

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 17th, '06, 16:48

If you guys want to support Full House or My Girl go here please :D:

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index. ... topic=4308

Support Kim Tae Hee or Lee Da-Hae is you want? :D

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Feb 18th, '06, 06:01

baboisjjang wrote:haha this poll is so biased right now. In a few weeks maybe like 80% of the people voting will be saying lee da hae who?

Kim tae hee has so many die hard fans in korea right now. young guys like her. old guys like her. basically everyone has a crush on her. she's freaking gorgeous.

you have to go to korea and see her scores of modeling images to really appreciate how popular she is.
yes...but this poll is not asking who we think is currently more popular in Korea right now. and at one point...people were also asking..."Kim Tae Hee who?" popularity has to start somewhere.

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Feb 19th, '06, 12:21

Kim tae hee... :) her smile is a killer! hehe

eiD

Post by eiD » Feb 20th, '06, 16:57

..LEE DA HAE.. :w00t:

imanidol

Post by imanidol » Feb 21st, '06, 04:27

I'm not sure about the beauty part, but Lee Da Hae is a much better actress

Annessa

Post by Annessa » Feb 22nd, '06, 16:00

Kim Tae Hee's acting is still pretty bad, despite the fact that she and LDH has similar amount of experience... at the best, i'd say her performance is mediocre. i didn't cringe so much when i watched Gumiho, but her facial expressions are often exaggerated and other times she's just so stiff and expressionless, so it's just horrible to watch her sometimes. Love Story in Harvard was so boring, but bad acting made it even worse... i really didn't think she pulled off an evil role in Stairway to Heaven either. she looked really pretty in the drama, but that doesn't matter if you don't have much talent.

LDH on the other hand... she's definitely versatile. she was the evil ex-girlfriend in Sweet 18, and i really thought she outshined Han Ji Hye, although many ppl didn't seem to notice LDH here. Flower King Fairy, of course, people started to take more notice of her abilities... and also in Green Rose. her character in My Girl is definitely more lighthearted and adorable, and she's gained even more popularity recently. i definitely think this girl has an edge over KTH... she can pull of many different looks/styles and characters, and she does it so well!. i've always thought she's one of the wonderful young actresses to watch for (in addition to Nam Sang Mi, Shin Min Ah, etc)...

KTH is pretty, but for some reason, i don't see what the rest of Korea sees... she's one of the most popular actresses, but i don't think she's the prettiest or the most talented actress out there.

wahh.. didn't realize i wrote so much, but it's pretty plain and simple for me. i'd vote for Lee Da Hae any day... and even if she's compared to other popular actresses. except maybe Song Hye Kyo, i'd have a tough time choosing there.

syah4brit

Post by syah4brit » Feb 22nd, '06, 18:03

KTH.. the 1st Korean actress tht I really really like overall.. so yupz..

magdaso

Post by magdaso » Feb 22nd, '06, 23:14

Kim Tae-hee, Wow, I saw her in Stairway to Heaven and yes, I think she's really pretty. But her acting is just okay, not so so bad, but sometimes really awkward. Lee Da-hae's acting is really a lot better. But maybe it's unfair to compare acting as a bad character to acting as a good, main character. But I voted for Lee Da-hae because I think she's both prettier and a better actress from what I've seen. :-)

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Feb 28th, '06, 19:02

Can I just have both? I mean, isn't that what Utah is for? O_o Having to pick one over the other is too cruel for me. To me, they are equal. :o Agh~! The torture!

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Mar 1st, '06, 12:31

kim tae hee..... wohohhhoho :D

royalblood

Post by royalblood » Mar 1st, '06, 13:13

lee da hae....... :D

loved her in my girl........ :lol

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 1st, '06, 13:16

royalblood wrote:lee da hae....... :D

loved her in my girl........ :lol
same here

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 1st, '06, 20:37

Here's another youtube link with Lee Da Hae in it. The outfit is ... :blink but :mrgreen: at the same time.

h3rl1n4

Post by h3rl1n4 » Mar 1st, '06, 21:48

Well.. both of them are pretty and cute...but i voted for Kim Tae Hee... She is such an excellent actress... love all her movie well except Gumiho...arghhhh..... :(