Ugly celebrities

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
sahansah

Ugly celebrities

Post by sahansah » Mar 2nd, '08, 17:32

:lol ~ This is just for the sake of it so people have fun and post to the world celebrities who you find to be ugly. Looks are subjective afterall :mrgreen:

mod edit: any flaming will result in this thread being locked.

odd_ar

Post by odd_ar » Mar 9th, '08, 02:52

Imageithink oghyri shun is the ugliest celebrety in the world because he look so gay. i dont like him at all :cussing: but i guess hes really popular i have no :idea: why can some ppl plese tell me?? :shocked:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Mar 9th, '08, 03:06

^^troll, nuff said
Last edited by marienella_m on Mar 9th, '08, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Mar 9th, '08, 03:15

whoa!! shun never have a big impact on me....

but i never thought he was ugly...

and that is a very good pic of him!!

i dont have any actors or actress that i thought is ugly, maybe ones that i cant stand watching beause of the way they act..but never really really ugly

if they are that ugly, i dont think they ever will get to act in a movie...

groink

Post by groink » Mar 9th, '08, 03:39

Please lock this topic. For every person named, there will be several others who will flame in in disagreement. Topics should encourage enriching dialog. This is not enriching by any means.

--- groink

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Mar 9th, '08, 07:01

Eh, I'll give everybody the benefit of the doubt. If it gets spammy and people start flaming then it can always be locked. So I'll make the warning now that any flaming whatsoever will result in the thread being locked.

Let's play with some fire...

I despise Yamashita Tomohisa. I truly believe he looks retarded. His face screams with down syndrome.

Kamenashi Kazuya is up next. His face is SOOO bony and disgusting. He's like a Japanese Michael Jackson.

To finish off, Itoh Misaki is so disgusting. Her face is bony and her nose is gross.

And realizing I only listed Japanese celebrities, I also think the Hiltons and the Simpsons (Ashley and Jessica, not Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie) are ugly.

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » Mar 9th, '08, 07:14

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:Eh, I'll give everybody the benefit of the doubt. If it gets spammy and people start flaming then it can always be locked. So I'll make the warning now that any flaming whatsoever will result in the thread being locked.

I despise Yamashita Tomohisa. I truly believe he looks retarded. His face screams with down syndrome.

Kamenashi Kazuya is up next. His face is SOOO bony and disgusting. He's like a Japanese Michael Jackson.

To finish off, Itoh Misaki is so disgusting. Her face is bony and her nose is gross.

And realizing I only listed Japanese celebrities, I also think the Hiltons and the Simpsons (Ashley and Jessica, not Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie) are ugly.
@YamaTomo: I Agree totally!

@Kame: Yep, you took the words out of my mouth.

@Itoh Misaki: I Agree, but I liked her Younger Modeling pics. Still like her today!

Now for me: Kimura Takuya aka, Kimchi Takoyaki.

Reminds me of Parapara Dance to "Night of fire". Reminds me of Parapara Dance to "Night of fire".
I just don't like him much, so does my Japanese Professor. He said something about his face (grumbled in japanese) when i mentioned his name. I commented him on his bad acting. I hate to admit he sings better than he can act. We prefer Tokio over Smap anyday ^_^ (subject was on Japanese pop stars, half of the Korean chicks in my class flipped on us lol)[/img]

Fun thread, just keep flames to a medium / low. :mrgreen: [/url]

marriedtomisaki

Post by marriedtomisaki » Mar 9th, '08, 17:38

Well this is a flame war waiting to happen.

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Mar 9th, '08, 18:02

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:Eh, I'll give everybody the benefit of the doubt. If it gets spammy and people start flaming then it can always be locked. So I'll make the warning now that any flaming whatsoever will result in the thread being locked.

ouch!! that hurt me so badly when i read what you wrote..

i love tomohisa..but everyone is entitle to their own opinions....

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 9th, '08, 20:38

Leave it to sahansah to start a war

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Mar 9th, '08, 20:55

This is such a funny topic. Yes indeed it will start a war.

I am ardent admirer of Kimura san for ten years. therefore I can only make the statement that those two pics are when he was very young. Nowadays he is truly a good actor and general all around entertainer and very good to feast your eyes.

that's just my opinion of course and anyone can be beautiful or ugly depending upon the eyes of the beholder.

This is still a funny topic..... :D

Peggy

queequeg

Post by queequeg » Mar 9th, '08, 21:14

The funny thing about Kimura with me is that sometimes he looks drop dead gorgeous and other times not so much. I actually found him more physically attractive in his younger, long-hair days more than lately. In his latest drama Karei Naru... I didn't find him as physically attractive, but his acting made up for it. Good acting or a pleasant personality can be part of making an actor attractive. He's even more appealing now.

That being said...

As far as ugly...when I watched Summer Snow I had a hard time wondering who thought Domoto Tsuyushi would make a fine romantic lead. Now thats unattractive.

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Mar 9th, '08, 21:32

I liked Kimura Takuya very much in 'love generation'
but you really posted some bad pics there :P

as for me, I'd say Becky

and hideaki takizawa aka Tackey from Tackey & Tsubasa (guess I don't need to post a pic from him!) He looks SO 'made'
& I also agree on kamekazuya

a-nesuto

Post by a-nesuto » Mar 9th, '08, 22:17

odd_ar wrote:i think oghyri shun is the ugliest celebrety in the world because he look so gay. i dont like him at all :cussing: but i guess hes really popular i have no :idea: why can some ppl plese tell me?? :shocked:
A.GU.RI is my nickname for him :lol (doesnt really think hes ugly)

Takekaze

Post by Takekaze » Mar 11th, '08, 13:59

odd_ar wrote:ithink oghyri shun is the ugliest celebrety in the world because he look so gay. i dont like him at all :cussing: but i guess hes really popular i have no :idea: why can some ppl plese tell me?? :shocked:
gay /geɪ/ adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
5. homosexual.
6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
–noun
7. a homosexual person, esp. a male.
–adverb
8. in a gay manner.

#1 certainly fits.

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Mar 11th, '08, 14:46

Sayumi wrote:as for me, I'd say Becky
Becky? Ugly? I'm shocked...

I have to say that I agree with most of what InTr4nceWeTrust said though... :)

alcozar

Post by alcozar » Mar 16th, '08, 09:37

Who's the actress who plays Miyuki in Busukoi, she qualifies.

marriedtomisaki

Post by marriedtomisaki » Mar 20th, '08, 06:16

The old people in the Dramas scare me. I don't get what's so great about Matsumoto Jun that guy looks quite strange. I usually like all the Japanese girls that are considered pretty. I don't disagree in that area. But some of the guys fangirls drool over have me scratching my head. Kame and Yamshita are better then most. ALthough Kame scared me in Nobuta wo Produce he looked like Japanese Gandhi.

Billion

Post by Billion » Mar 20th, '08, 06:30

Well this is interesting...let's see. Ugly celebrities, ugly celebrities.... I don't really find them UGLY per se but more unattractive. Yes, I think that would be a better title for this thread.

Anyways. Kame. Yeah. I'd have to agree with that one. I like Shun but not his smile. Kato Rosa's smile kind of scares me too. As does that guy from ISWAK whose name I forgot. Ah, Joe Cheng. Yes, please, never smile. Oh, here's ugly - that woman from Lovely Complex the movie, she plays the sister of the main character.... I don't know her name but she's quite scary.

nak

Post by nak » Apr 21st, '08, 15:27

TEGOSHI from NEWS...yuk

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 21st, '08, 15:44

I agree with InTr4nceWeTrust ^^; But I don't find yamapi ugly though. I don't understand the attraction either. Kame description seems about right too, but somehow when I look at him, his feminine look makes me kind of stare ^^; (don't ask me why)

As for Oguri looking ugly. I think it depends on his hair style. He sometimes looks good, sometimes look ugly but that's a good trait in acting I think? He can do more diversified roles. Anyhow on average he looks like an average guy, I wouldn't exactly call him ugly. But he's a good actor IMO.

As for ugly, I find no matter how you do up takeuchi yuki's ex-husband...he's just ugly.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 21st, '08, 16:06

nak wrote:TEGOSHI from NEWS...yuk
the old Tegoshi or the current Tegoshi? :| (old Tegoshi meaning 15-year-old Tegoshi Yuya when NEWS first debuted)

Tegoshi now is prettier than most girls I know and even those I've seen onscreen.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Apr 21st, '08, 16:40

groink wrote:Please lock this topic. For every person named, there will be several others who will flame in in disagreement. Topics should encourage enriching dialog. This is not enriching by any means.

--- groink
I agree.

But I can't let this chance go by. The Kamenashi Kazuya guy, I can't succumb to the fact that the dude is a celeb and is even a heartthrob of some sort. Mind boggling indeed.

Oguri Shun - Save me effort and start the flame war already. Just kiddin', but man, the dude's ugly from head to toe, totally disproportional.

fabdi2

Post by fabdi2 » Apr 21st, '08, 17:04

OMG....im so blown i cant believe there are sooo many negative comment bout Oguri. I think that guy is Fi-Zyn.

But i guess thats the beauty of beauty.....our corneas see things so differently.

Hmmmm i dont have anyone in particular that stands out a Ugly...

jyori

Post by jyori » Apr 21st, '08, 17:25

lilswtangel wrote:
nak wrote:TEGOSHI from NEWS...yuk
the old Tegoshi or the current Tegoshi? :| (old Tegoshi meaning 15-year-old Tegoshi Yuya when NEWS first debuted)

Tegoshi now is prettier than most girls I know and even those I've seen onscreen.
lol, 15 y/o tegoshi was UH-GUH-LEE
and this is coming from a tegoshi fan! HAHAHA,
i dont know HOW he looks the way he is today. but w/e.
everyones got their own opinions :lol

and ugly celebrities just comes to show that 'looks really arent everything' its the talent...

i noticed someone brought up kame. i dont like kame much, i dont even find him attractive.
but i like his acting. :whistling:

ok im getting off topic..

an ugly celebrity..

ishihara satomi :crazy:

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Apr 21st, '08, 17:52

jyori wrote: an ugly celebrity..

That, I vehemently disagree with! :lol I would fertilize her without second thoughts, figuratively speaking of course. :P
Last edited by bugsie on Apr 21st, '08, 17:58, edited 1 time in total.

blamvitaburst

Post by blamvitaburst » Apr 21st, '08, 17:53

haha this topic is ridiculous. :P

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 21st, '08, 18:00

bugsie wrote:
jyori wrote: an ugly celebrity..

That, I vehemently disagree! :lol I would fertilize her without second thoughts, figuratively speaking of course. :P
To me, Ishihara Satomi had one of those awkward phases before becoming a "swan". I never thought her as "ugly" but "not pretty" has come to mind whenever I think of her "H2" days.

but now, I think she kind of grew into her looks and is model-pretty in my books. :)

and yes, 15-y-o Tegoshi was semi-yuck~ but Moriuchi Takahiro (ex-NEWS member) overshadowed the entire group in terms of ugliness. No offense to fans of the "9th member" of News.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Apr 21st, '08, 18:11

lilswtangel wrote:Moriuchi Takahiro (ex-NEWS member) overshadowed the entire group in terms of ugliness. No offense to fans of the "9th member" of News.
Okay, I had to look for his pics, officially added to my ugly celeb list. 8)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 21st, '08, 18:23

bugsie wrote:Okay, I had to look for his pics, officially added to my ugly celeb list. 8)
:whistling: whoops~ but interestingly enough, his voice is AWESOME! After leaving Johnny's Entertainment, he has since turned to Jrock and now is the lead vocal to the rock band "ONE OK ROCK" and their songs are pretty happening~

but.....unfortunately, I don't think Taka's looks have changed much. :roll

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Apr 21st, '08, 18:31

Ohhhh....I Like this topic....it feels like i can have my own oppinians qwithout anyone saying against them(Or i pretty sure mamny ppl will be against it)

Ugly celeblist
1.Jun Matsumoto(Arashi)
2.Rain Ow its raining ugliness raining
3.Kangta and vanessa (Man seriously how can they be a duo...ahahah)

Yeah thats my oppinions....i got aloot more...but no more feelings shell be hurt

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Apr 21st, '08, 18:41

Omg i tottly agree on with u but HOw!!...How Can u say Yamapi is ugly...his like the hoottest thing eva!!!......Okay...i understandd thats ur oppinions!!....But Hallloowww

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 21st, '08, 18:56

xiah1fan wrote:Omg i tottly agree on with u but HOw!!...How Can u say Yamapi is ugly...his like the hoottest thing eva!!!......Okay...i understandd thats ur oppinions!!....But Hallloowww
Hello to you, too. :)

while you question InTr4nceWeTrust over his opinions on Pi, I can say the same for you.

Rain and MatsuJun are totally hot....to me at least.

So when it comes down to it, it's only a matter of preference.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Apr 21st, '08, 19:10

This is such a flame war , I have to put my two cents in.

Oguri Shun ranks no.1. I don't think he's ugly , he was alright as Hanazawa Rui but everything else looks wise he scares me. I'm sure he's a nice guy but no.

EVERY member of Kat-Tun.

You guys might and might not get this , but the scariest person hands down is TUSK.
For those who don't know : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9379140766[/url]

Oh , and Jin young park , also known as JYP.

Suzuko

Post by Suzuko » Apr 21st, '08, 19:14

[Etto... poor Yuya xD] In my opinion, Taka is not ugly... well, Taka is not handsome too xDD ¡Oh! I don't like Kame x____x... but... EVERY KAT-TUN member?? ;0; Noooo... noooo....

On the other hand, I believe that Shingo Katori (or Mama xD) and Yokoyama Yuu (Kanjani 8) are ugly

[Shingo Katori]

[Yokoyama (Kanjani 8)]

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 21st, '08, 19:19

^GASPS! Oh my.......Yoko??

I know I being totally biased towards Yoko, but I think he's one of the prettiest boys I know! In fact, he's the sole reason why I first took notice of Kanjani8.......okay, there was also Subaru's voice but that was only after I had already discovered K8.

I never thought to see the day when someone would call Yoko ugly...fat, yes...but not ugly. (even though he's far from fat...he's just not typically bone-skinny like everyone else in Johnny's).

LOL~ and sorry about the Yuya comment......it's okay...Tegoshi's pretty now~ That's all that matters! XD

and about Shun: I can understand why some people would think he's not always Prince-like. It's his hair and sometimes his clothes. I cringed when I saw him in "Binbo Danshi" because I know for a fact that he can look hundreds of times better. Then compare his role there to his role in "HanaDan" as Hanazawa Rui and he's like an entirely different person.

Suzuko

Post by Suzuko » Apr 21st, '08, 19:53

lilswtangel wrote:^GASPS! Oh my.......Yoko??

[···]

I never thought to see the day when someone would call Yoko ugly...fat, yes...but not ugly. (even though he's far from fat...he's just not typically bone-skinny like everyone else in Johnny's).
It is my opinion...

Well, I find Yoko ugly, but he is the funniest Kanjani boys. I'm sorry, but, for me, is not handsome ù___u

If I had put my another option ... [Nukumizu Youichi] xDDD

Personally, I think the Johnny's boys are so bone-skinny... 1 point to Yoko ò0ó!!
I don't believe that Yoko is fat -.- I don't agree that "you are handsome if you are thin".

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 21st, '08, 20:11

Suzuko wrote:It is my opinion...

Well, I find Yoko ugly, but he is the funniest Kanjani boys. I'm sorry, but, for me, is not handsome ù___u

If I had put my another option ... [Nukumizu Youichi] xDDD

Personally, I think the Johnny's boys are so bone-skinny... 1 point to Yoko ò0ó!!
I don't believe that Yoko is fat -.- I don't agree that "you are handsome if you are thin".
oh no, don't get me wrong, i wasn't berating you for your opinion. I was merely shocked. I mean it is the first time I've seen anyone call Yoko ugly. Maybe there are others who thinks the same but I've yet to come across any of them. :)

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions regardless whether everyone else agrees or not so there's no need for you go apologize.

As for "Nukumizu Youichi", *cringe*

there are also lots of older veteran actors that I can list who belongs on the same list with him. :sweat:

take for example: Furuta Arata~ =X

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 21st, '08, 20:20

Oguri Shun and Matsumoto Jun are definitely at the top...my host sister in Korea really likes Jun..I don't understand why she finds him cute but ehh..

I despise Kim Rae Won

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Apr 21st, '08, 20:28

came back to this thread after sometime....and it seem like most of the people who being mentioned are all FAMOUS!

suprised there are no ig war yet!! LOL!!

i be back sometime to see how this thread is doing!! hehe!!

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 21st, '08, 20:31

hateytb wrote:came back to this thread after sometime....and it seem like most of the people who being mentioned are all FAMOUS!

!
Well the title is "ugly celebrities"

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 21st, '08, 20:32

OvertheRainbow wrote:
hateytb wrote:came back to this thread after sometime....and it seem like most of the people who being mentioned are all FAMOUS!

!
ROFLMAO! :lol

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Apr 21st, '08, 20:35

OvertheRainbow wrote:

!
ahh..didnt realize my mistake there.. :-(

i meant people who is more well- known, those who ave a larger fanbase..i guess..

Guoniant

Post by Guoniant » Apr 21st, '08, 20:38

Wow, this thread is really amusing.
I agree that Yamapi is overrated...his head is too big and too baby looking...although he's not ugly, I don't consider him 'hot' either.
As for Oguri Shun, I do agree that his face is not great, but I think he's good as a whole package...he's tall, well proportioned, and gives a cool vibe. I think for guys, it's not just the looks that matters, it's the way he carries himself.
And i think ishihara satomi is really cute and pretty :) (been noticing her since Kimi wa Petto)

The ugly celebrities...
I'd say Masuda and Koyama from NEWS...with Masuda being the worst. if they were walking on streets I would never turn my head to them and would never ever guess that they are part of johnny's group.

As for actresses... Nagasawa Masami... I think she's overrated. Personally i think she looks a lot older than her age and she's got a chubby face.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 21st, '08, 21:08

lol what a thread XDDDDDD

I have to agree with everything that has been said about Kame here >_< but for me totally the ugliest jceleb is Kusanagi Tsuyoshi O.O idk maybe he's super talented and awesome person but his looks scares me off so much that I didn't watch any of his doramas O.O the only one I stared I dropped after 2nd ep coz i couldn't concentrate on the story because of him O.O Domoto Tsuyoshi is hight on my list too XDDDD
and as for koreans I would say HaHa XDDD he's ugly but really who cares? I love him anyway XDDD

PS and YokoYu is totally gorgeous

marriedtomisaki

Post by marriedtomisaki » Apr 21st, '08, 21:31

lilswtangel wrote:
OvertheRainbow wrote:

!
ROFLMAO! :lol
LOL When I first saw this thread I thought people would be naming like those people they bring in for comic relief and they look really weird. Oh well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As long as you don't force your opinion on people it's all good. I think Ishihara Satomi is beautiful. At worst she is not ugly.

petitchou

Post by petitchou » Apr 28th, '08, 07:14

i have quite a few celebrities that i wonder why they are popular.
lee wei (my lucky star, bull fighting) - he has the same hair in both dramas. i hate it. so ugly.
ito hideaki (first kiss) - he just looks and acts awkward to me.
lee jung jin (9 ends, 2 outs) - something about him just is not attractive to me.
ryu soo young (bad couple, 18 vs. 29) - soo ugly, but he is a good actor.
choi kang hee (our attitude to prepare parting) - very not cute.
ella (hana kimi, S.H.E) - she is an okay actor, and a great singer but the faces she makes make her look like a five year old boy.
cyndi wang (smiling pasta) - i also hate the faces she makes and her voice is annoying too.

i agree with others on kamenashi kazuya, he totally looks like david bowie (not hot) to me.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Apr 28th, '08, 11:48

petitchou wrote:i have quite a few celebrities that i wonder why they are popular.
lee wei (my lucky star, bull fighting) - he has the same hair in both dramas. i hate it. so ugly.
lee jung jin (9 ends, 2 outs) - something about him just is not attractive to me.
ella (hana kimi, S.H.E) - she is an okay actor, and a great singer but the faces she makes make her look like a five year old boy.
cyndi wang (smiling pasta) - i also hate the faces she makes and her voice is annoying too.

i agree with others on kamenashi kazuya, he totally looks like david bowie (not hot) to me.
I'm the only person who thinks Ella is cute in aboyish way. Kinda like YEH.
I think Ryu So Young is pretty hot. I thought he was rather cute in bad couple.

Basuha

Immature and Insecure

Post by Basuha » Apr 28th, '08, 12:53

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! There is no such thing as an ugly person but there are a lot of ugly souls! :x The subject should have been written differently, for example if there is any actor/actress that you think is lacking talent but is very popular.

I don’t find anything funny about this topic, celebrity, family and friends surf the internet and they have feelings. What if there was a site about you and people commented negatively about your physical appearance and not you character? When starting a topic member should put themselves in the other person shoes and if you can’t walk in them then you shouldn’t be talking about them!

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Apr 29th, '08, 09:35

petitchou wrote:i have quite a few celebrities that i wonder why they are popular.

I think Ella is really pretty when she dresses up and puts on makeup. And she is pretty thin too. I was shocked when I saw her in special after last HanaKimi episode. she was so stunning and sexy (compared to her HanaKimi role in which I loved her)

I lone Cyndi Wang :D She is so cute and pretty and her voice is cute too. I loved her in Smiling pasta!!

I hate Vanness Wu. Though I have only seen him in Meteor Garden but man... what a turn off. He sucks at acting and looks just ugly.

Basuha@ Well I spend a lot of time time when I downlaod a drama. If it's Korean drama it may be even 24 episodes long and if the main actor/actress doesn't appeal to me at all because of her/his looks... that sucks. Or when I pay 9€ just to see a movie and the main cast just looks plain ugly I don't feel that good either. Ppl in entertainment world don't do anything useful to save the world or make society better, they don't make money into sciety either. They excist only to entertain us. So we are free to critisize them as much as we want. They are living better lives anyways, they are rich and they can earn money doing something they love to do. Luckily there are not many ugly actors/actresses. When they are good at their jobe they usually grow on audience and seem to become a lot better looking than they actually are.
What if there was a site about you and people commented negatively about your physical appearance and not you character?
Even though there is not any site like that I'm sure that everyoen is doing that in their minds. Always criticizing the looks, always. That's how humans are.

so peace.

OvertheRainbow

Re: Immature and Insecure

Post by OvertheRainbow » May 1st, '08, 23:09

Basuha wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! There is no such thing as an ugly person but there are a lot of ugly souls! :x The subject should have been written differently, for example if there is any actor/actress that you think is lacking talent but is very popular.
Well, some people actually admit that they have talent but they just don't see their attractiveness so that wouldn't be a good title.

Sometimes it feels good to be a little mean. Most of the comments are acknowledging that other people find them good looking but in their opinion they aren't attractive. So if beauty is in the eye of the beholder then it's okay for us to post because we're giving our opinions on who we think is ugly in our eyes. We're not imposing them on anybody. I see lots of people bashing who I think is good looking but they're not trying to force anyone else to think that, they're merely stating that they are confused with the mass amounts of fans that celebrity has.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » May 1st, '08, 23:57

I always look within the character of the person. I wouldn't feel good about belittling others appearances and looking back on my past self when I'm older and much wiser only to feel very ashamed towards myself. We should always remember beauty is only skin deep, when we're like this towards others we set an example for the insecure and weak. Forever trying to live up to a shallow expectation, living their lives hating themselves.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » May 2nd, '08, 11:48

This is also just a bbs thread. I don't take anything really serious on here , so taking poking a bit of fun at someones looks as a life altering desicion is kinda silly.

Just me though. stop getting all worked up up a trivial topic. If it offends you ignore it.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 2nd, '08, 12:46

Celebrities know they are willingly offering themselves to public judgement the moment they choose to be a public person. That's just the way it works. They are being paid to put themselves out there, to make people talk about them, to make people make judgement about them and either like or dislike them. There is nothing wrong about criticizing celebrities in any way and it is a world apart from publicly judging random, "normal" people. There is a reason why public figures are paid so well.

Any way, in my opinion, Matsumoto Jun is ugly as sin. I'll never understand why he's considered so attractive - he's short, skinny and with a weird face that makes him look like a psycho. At least the other boys mentioned in this thread (Kame, Shin, Yamapi) are tall (or tall-looking) and in the case of Kame and Yamapi, pretty. MatsuJun is just fugly. :lol

Itoh Misaki looks like a turtle and has a bony neck. Not pretty.

Angela Zhang (Taiwanese actress, At the Dolphin Bay, MVP Valentine...) is nothing but a broomstick with hair.

There are a lot of other actors/actresses who are not that attractive, but those 3 are the only ones I actually find hard to look at and whose dramas I avoid because of it.

As for non-Asian celebs, there's also a lot of ugly ones! I abhor Bruce Willis (macho guys just don't do it for me) and Paris Hilton (can you say 'yuck'?).
Last edited by Néa Vanille on May 2nd, '08, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.

Lavenda

Post by Lavenda » May 2nd, '08, 13:01

ahh!! Thank You! ! ! :w00t: :cheers:
you're 100% right about Yamashita Tomohisa; he's like a weird creature, :cussing: & i hate the fact that he considers himself as a HOT guy ! :goggle: ewww :crazy:

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » May 2nd, '08, 13:54

ROFLMAO Gawd, kowtow to a flaming thread. This is such an amusing thread to read, and I'm actually LOL'ing out to a silent computer screen (as in I only laugh out to my computer when I'm watching dramas).

Well first up I'm gonna defend some celebs before I start attacking some. xD
YamaPi is not weird, and he doesn't look like he has down syndrome. Gosh that's taking it a bit too far. :blink He has near-perfect features, not only facially but his body as well (forget the time when he was stick-thin... Even then his face was adorable). What makes him all the more appealing is that he's not just a celeb of face value (like those 'socialite celebs' in the Western world, like the Hiltons and Nicole Richie), he can actually act, sing and dance. He's good at what he does. He knows he's hot but he's still grounded and keeps giving his best. His humility is in tact.
That huge screencap of Oguri Shun on the first page of this thread is love. I get what you mean when you say he looks ugly, I admit he does look strange in some angles but he just looks so hot in that screencap. xD (Wrong picture maybe?) IMO Oguri Shun looks really good in the HYD dramas and those inhumanely long legs. Haven't watched that many dramas of Shun, but I found him really plain in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and he just looked weird in Stand Up!! (but I guess he was meant to look that way in the latter).

Okay, some bashing.
YES Kame looks 'plastic'. (Gosh I need to hide because I'm actually kinda a fan of him) Purely based on looks alone, he's not that appealing. His eyebrows are plucked way too much, his skin is too fair and he needs to fill out. Where are the muscles/pecs?! And he's taken on the scruffy look lately... I don't know, that doesn't really do him justice either. He needs to get a bit of tan IMO. That said, his appeal increases about ten-fold when taking his acting into consideration. That guy can seriously act. He's been improving so much I could bow to him. (:

Enough of Japanese celebs... How about Korean ones. xD That guy who created such a 'boom' among Korean drama fans... That main character in Winter Sonata, whatshisname. I've been wondering since the first time I saw him on TV (which was like, four years ago) "How can he be considered good-looking?!" His face shows signs of cosmetic surgery all over and he looks 'lady-like' he gives me the shivers when I see him in ads or wherever.
Next... Lee Jun Ki. (I'm entering dangerous territory here as I know he has a HUGE fanbase now) He scared me when I watched him in My Girl. Too... Pretty. >.< And fair. And his eyes need to stretched open bigger vertically. -_- I can't judge him on his skills yet though, haven't watched him act much.

This is all I can think of now. (:

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 2nd, '08, 16:50

Woot :blink My first time meeting someone who doesn't like Jun Ki. He is so pretty :wub: The prettiest guy eve! I love him. I also like his acting.

Well Yampi may not be ugly but he is not the best looking fella out there. I also don't like his acing at all. I absolutley hated him in Kurosagi. Well maybe it's because I'm used to manly Kactors. When I watch some Jdramas with skinny guys I kind of feel like they are not men at all.

But christaluvsdrama@ When you start watch a movie which you have just downloaded or bought and you uddenly notice that main actor totally turns you off, won't it spoil your happiness? Or a movie about a princess and the princess is just plain ugly in your opinion. That would be kind of sad lol.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 2nd, '08, 17:46

KEN ZHU DEFINITELY!

I think he looked like some pig. :X

Uh maakopla, I agree, most Japanese guys are really skinny. While the Taiwanese ones are always working out. Haha. And yes, YamaPi is somewhere above average. But I think he's reeally cute in Nobuta wo Produce. :wub: :wub: :wub:

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 2nd, '08, 19:29

honeyiceblend wrote:KEN ZHU DEFINITELY!

I think he looked like some pig. :X

Uh maakopla, I agree, most Japanese guys are really skinny. While the Taiwanese ones are always working out. Haha. And yes, YamaPi is somewhere above average. But I think he's reeally cute in Nobuta wo Produce. :wub: :wub: :wub:
I totally agree with honeyiceblend about Ken Zhu. I have only seen him in Meteor Garden but I totally hated him there. He may be not that ugly but he sucks at acting. While I'm on it let me rant about WANNESS WU!!! INSTANT HATE!!! from my side. He was so pitful in Meteor Garden (both looks and acting) while in dramawiki was written that he became some mega celeb after Meteor Garden. I even saw someone somewhere saying that she/he likes Wanness Vu a lot. I was like OMG someone likes him... :salut: I'm outta here LOL

Hmm. I don't like Ariel Lin either. She is pretty cute but she is too ordinary. Well and there is something about her looks that really annoy me. I hate her as an actress too. I dunno, maybe it's because I have seen her in only annoying roles?

seeshu

Post by seeshu » May 2nd, '08, 19:39

I used to think Matsujun was freaky looking but now I kind of think he looks cute. He kind of has a squirrel face.

Yamapi looks okay now, but I really can't imagine what he'll look like 5 or 6 years from now. He still looks like he's a little boy sometimes.

I still don't understand why people love Kame. I always kind of thought his face was too bony.

Kimutaku definitely had his fug period, but I think he's over that now. I kind of liked his look in Karei-naru Ichizoku.

Lee Jun Ki always kind of bothered me. Too pretty --> ugly?

That being said, I can totally understand why people find all of the above actors hot/cute.

Fallona

Post by Fallona » May 2nd, '08, 20:08

as for me

the ugliest celebrity is defenitly Nagasawa Masami
ugh i can't even stand her!!
talking about features she hasn't ANY that you can say beautiful about and her smile is the ugliest feature of hers !!

demo chooooootto Kimura Takuya Ugly?! I seriously thought that i wouldn't find his name mentioned in this topic!!!!

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » May 3rd, '08, 15:33

lilswtangel wrote:
xiah1fan wrote:Omg i tottly agree on with u but HOw!!...How Can u say Yamapi is ugly...his like the hoottest thing eva!!!......Okay...i understandd thats ur oppinions!!....But Hallloowww
Hello to you, too. :)

while you question InTr4nceWeTrust over his opinions on Pi, I can say the same for you.

Rain and MatsuJun are totally hot....to me at least.

So when it comes down to it, it's only a matter of preference.
Hehe.....suprised that not that many complained.....!!!
:w00t:
yeah i know!!!....but ahhhhh.....Matsuda???...no matter where i go ...ppl keep on telling me that he is the most fine man eva.......Daaahhhhh.:blink ...

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » May 3rd, '08, 15:40

Well first up I'm gonna defend some celebs before I start attacking some. xD
YamaPi is not weird, and he doesn't look like he has down syndrome. Gosh that's taking it a bit too far. :blink He has near-perfect features, not only facially but his body as well (forget the time when he was stick-thin... Even then his face was adorable). What makes him all the more appealing is that he's not just a celeb of face value (like those 'socialite celebs' in the Western world, like the Hiltons and Nicole Richie), he can actually act, sing and dance. He's good at what he does. He knows he's hot but he's still grounded and keeps giving his best. His humility is in tact.
Ommmg Agreee!!!!.....u guys are taking it a litle too far!!!!
Next... Lee Jun Ki. (I'm entering dangerous territory here as I know he has a HUGE fanbase now) He scared me when I watched him in My Girl. Too... Pretty. >.< And fair. And his eyes need to stretched open bigger vertically. -_- I can't judge him on his skills yet though, haven't watched him act much.
Omo omo!!...Junki??....plizzz open up ur eyes.....and try to see the man in him.....

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » May 3rd, '08, 16:53

I'll have to jump on this one...

As with other people, I do NOT like Kame's looks.. (I know I have a 1 Pound Gospel gif in my sig, but that does not mean I think he's good looking!) I agree with the bony face thing...

Also, I'm agreeing on the Rain one as well. He looks okay in some shots, but most of the time... his lips and nose are waayyy too big, and then his eyes are so tiny it just looks weird.

That felt good to get off my chest :P

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 3rd, '08, 17:05

Fallona wrote:the ugliest celebrity is defenitly Nagasawa Masami
talking about features she hasn't ANY that you can say beautiful about and her smile is the ugliest feature of hers !!
This was totally surprising. :)

I was just beginning to think how beautiful she looked here as opposed to her role in "ProDai" (she was pretty....but sort of plain there).

As for Kimura, he can be semi-ugly when he tries to be. I saw the CM trailer to his new drama "CHANGE" and gosh. :whistling: but of course his looks were deliberate there. Though no matter how much he tries to be ugly, a bit of his charisma and sexiness always seem to leak out behind his facade.

Fallona

Post by Fallona » May 3rd, '08, 17:19

lilswtangel

honestly, I thought i'm finding masami ugly because I hate her to death but to make sure that she is really ugly i showed her pictures to people around me that has no clue who she is and said gosh she is so fake and ugly so yeah then i said to myself ...phew i'm still normal XD

Kimura I wouldn't find him ugly even if he tried to ...I mean even with the curly hair he's not ugly XD
u said it no matter how he tries there is a charisma of him that wouldn't make me say ...kimura is ugly XD

and yeah aside from the looks i personally find kimura's acting the best unlike what she said
i mean when i watched Karei-naru ichizoku >> even the looks on his face he pulls on makes me cry ...he really did well in that drama ....and every other drama XD

and honestly his singing is what i find kinda ugly XD

Rio

Post by Rio » May 3rd, '08, 18:45

This thread has prompted me to stop being a lurker and actually register an account so, here's my two cents.

Gackt.. I mean..c'mon. Good singer, bad dancer.

Ken'ichi Matsuyama - (Although he is kinda cute as L.) He does make me laugh though, especially in Sexy voice and Robo

and Tatsuya Fujiwara is all I can think about for now.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 4th, '08, 11:15

Fallona wrote:as for me

the ugliest celebrity is defenitly Nagasawa Masami

demo chooooootto Kimura Takuya Ugly?! I seriously thought that i wouldn't find his name mentioned in this topic!!!!
GOD DAMN! I hate her tooo!! She's so irritating and annoying and I totally can't stand it. And I don't get it, she wasn't really GOOD at acting but she always got the huge roles. (I suppose? I didn't really check on her yet)

I was rather neutral with her. (A lil of annoyed though)

It was when I watch Dragon Sakura and I totally hate her like mad. I hate how Yamapi give her all the attention instead of Aragaki. It diss me off. And 90% of the drama, I feel like killing her. :cussing:

My poor Yui there. :cry:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 4th, '08, 11:20

Anne Suzuki is kind of homely and chubby, now that I think about it.

But only in JDorama world, when pitted against normal girls she's still pretty (unlike MatsuJun who'd be ugly next to a yeti).

Asperitas

Post by Asperitas » May 4th, '08, 11:48

Aoki Sayaki

that guy to the right aswell

Okamura Takashi

they are comedians/presenters...

jyori

Post by jyori » May 5th, '08, 16:11

katagiri hairi

:crazy:

iheartyamapi

Post by iheartyamapi » May 5th, '08, 22:04

HAHA omg.. I know so many fangirls who are gonna be pisssssed if they find this thread :lol !! But I gotta defend one person before I start any ugly bashing. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I really don't see how anyone can think Yamapi is ugly. Granted he does look like a pretty boy sometimes but he's still good looking [face and body], or at least above average.

- I'm sure there are tons of fangirl who wanna brick me to death but... I have no idea why anyone would EVER think Kame is hot! He looks like a transvestite to me. His face is really skinny and weird looking, especially with those really girly plucked eyebrows. He's skinny as hell too. I just don't really see any appeal to him. [And how can anyone say Yamapi is ugly.. have you not ever seen Kame?!]

- Well, since I'm on the subject of Kame, I guess I can say I think everyone is ugly in KAT-TUN [with the exception of Akanishi Jin and Teguchi Junnosuke].

- Next up is Nagasawa Misami. I can't call her 'ugly' because I think she's somewhat pretty, but I really don't like her. Don't think I dislike her simply because I saw her in a drama and ended up hating her; I can distinguish between what is fictional and reality. But when I see her on the TV shows promotion her dramas, she seems so fake the way she interacts with people.

- Rain's body is pretty nice. But Rain's face is so ugly!!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 5th, '08, 22:26

jyori wrote:katagiri hair
ah! I know why she looked so familiar.....I just saw her in Osen last night! :lol

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » May 5th, '08, 22:57

MatsuJun, hands down! Especially as Domyoji, he looked soooo freaky! :lol
And that other guy in Arashi, Ninomiya, he looks like he's 12 or something.

Vanness Wu is horrid!

And I could probably go on forever... :D but these just came out of the top of my head.

Pssst! I totally think Oguri Shun is one of the hottest Asian guys ever!

xbatio66

Post by xbatio66 » May 5th, '08, 23:11

don't care about the looks as long as the acting is great! there's a lot of ugly korean actors but when it comes to acting,they're superb. i like song kang-ho and han seok-kyu..

when it comes to unattractiveness, that guy from summer snow is.......