The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Condor Hero
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:37 am

Postby Condor Hero » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:17 am

Hi, Can someone tell me the English names of the second and third series after Shanghai Bund with Chow Yun Fat? thanks

auroragb
Posts: 1415
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:16 pm

Postby auroragb » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:32 pm

^
According to the wiki (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Chow_Yun_Fat), it's
# The Legend of Master So (TVB, 1982)
# The Shell Game II (TVB, 1981)
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

phu
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Postby phu » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:27 pm

I think this is Taiwanese. I only saw bits of it and stopped watching because there was no sub, but from what my friend told me...

Two sisters are in love with the same guy. This guy likes only one of them, and he is going to tell the other sister (who's a dancer) to back off, but then she gets hit by a car and becomes crippled. In the end, he gives up the girl she likes and marries the crippled girl.

User avatar
Elien
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Mordor

Postby Elien » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi, I´m looking for a recent (2-3 years) taiwanese drama. it´s about a girl (myabe Raine Yang or somebody similar to her) who wants to get revenge on a fashion stylist who stoled her mothers ideas along with a doll. she enters a fashion college and meets some guy who is a son of the bad guy (or something along these lines). I´m not sure but I think she had a female friend and they were in japan (or did she imagine that?) and she thought how beautiful and stylish all the girls are..

Thanks for help :salut:
Image
Of course I´m sane, when trees start talking to me, I don´t talk back.

User avatar
marspeach
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:26 am

Postby marspeach » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Elien wrote:Hi, I´m looking for a recent (2-3 years) taiwanese drama. it´s about a girl (myabe Raine Yang or somebody similar to her) who wants to get revenge on a fashion stylist who stoled her mothers ideas along with a doll. she enters a fashion college and meets some guy who is a son of the bad guy (or something along these lines). I´m not sure but I think she had a female friend and they were in japan (or did she imagine that?) and she thought how beautiful and stylish all the girls are..

Thanks for help :salut:


That's Tokyo Juliet, with Ariel Lin. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tokyo_Juliet

User avatar
marspeach
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:26 am

Postby marspeach » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Elien wrote:Hi, I´m looking for a recent (2-3 years) taiwanese drama. it´s about a girl (myabe Raine Yang or somebody similar to her) who wants to get revenge on a fashion stylist who stoled her mothers ideas along with a doll. she enters a fashion college and meets some guy who is a son of the bad guy (or something along these lines). I´m not sure but I think she had a female friend and they were in japan (or did she imagine that?) and she thought how beautiful and stylish all the girls are..

Thanks for help :salut:


That's Tokyo Juliet, with Ariel Lin. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tokyo_Juliet

User avatar
NO0O0RA
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:23 pm
Location: United Arab Emirates(abu dhabi)

Postby NO0O0RA » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:38 pm

habukie...nice topic if i forget some name of drama i will told you...thanks

User avatar
Elien
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Mordor

Postby Elien » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 pm

marspeach: thank you very much! I was wondering why I wanted to watch this drama and now I know that it was because of Wu Chun XD
Image

Of course I´m sane, when trees start talking to me, I don´t talk back.

Lady Zhuge
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:43 pm

Postby Lady Zhuge » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:12 am

phu wrote:I think this is Taiwanese. I only saw bits of it and stopped watching because there was no sub, but from what my friend told me...

Two sisters are in love with the same guy. This guy likes only one of them, and he is going to tell the other sister (who's a dancer) to back off, but then she gets hit by a car and becomes crippled. In the end, he gives up the girl she likes and marries the crippled girl.


The story sounds like Yi Lian You Meng (Dream Behind the Curtain) by Qiong Yao. There are two TV adaptations:

Dreams Link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dreams_Link (China, 2007)
Dream Behind the Curtain: http://www.spcnet.tv/Taiwanese-TV-Serie ... -r555.html (Taiwan, 1996)

Oome
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:01 am

Postby Oome » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:35 am

edit:: Nevermind, i think I found it....XDDDD -excited-
Last edited by Oome on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Riea
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Postby Riea » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:06 am

cherio wrote:there's this one chinese movie..
i really dont remember how it goes but
there's this one guy and he somehow dies.
when he goes to heaven he gets another chance to come back to life.
when he is back into life the only thing that can keep him alive is drinking
7 up. something like that??

so i want to know the name of it..


This is probably WAY late since I don't often read the forums at all..

Pretty sure this is Fly Me to Polaris.. though the guy had an "interesting" way of drinking 7 up, but it wasn't to stay alive.

intsevious
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:30 am

Postby intsevious » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:48 am

Hi first time posting here. There is a drama stuck in my head that I can't think of.

First, when I was a kid, there was this chinese drama that my parents let me watched. It was a simple concept where a guy meets a girl and i believe he falls for her. Then something happend and he was sent to jail for like 5 or so eps. In jail, he meets a guy who I believe is either his cellmate or the person in the cell next to his. They become good friends and eventually, when the main char got out of jail, he seeked the girl he met. The friend he makes also stay by his side.

There are some descriptions I remember somewhat clearly. The main character in the beginning of the series, wore glasses, then I believe during his time in jail/post jail he doesn't wear glasses anymore.

Then there was this scene where it was his first day in jail and he doesn't eat. He stares at his rice with a big spoon in it and then eventually his cellmate/friend person convinces him to eat. He then begins to shove big spoonfuls of rice into his mouth.

That's really all that I remember. I can't remember the name nor can I remember any characters. It's pretty old though.

AsianPlayer
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:27 pm
Location: Florida

Postby AsianPlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:55 pm

This is a longshot, but gonna try it anyways. I don't remember the title or any of the actors. But I remember my cousin telling me that they made this series twice. Some of things I remember from it was:

One of the characters was a lady and she had ferrets with her to protect her.

The main character was a guy who had no Kung Fu skills, but somehow found a lady that was frozen. He kept kowtowing to her and eventually she broke out of the ice and taught him really powerful Kung Fu skills. I think he was able to absorb people's internal energy because he did it to one lady and she lost all her kung fu skills. She also had control of some kind of dragon and had some rival with a similar animal to fight the dragon. As you can tell it was in an ancient setting and it didn't involve anything about a dynasty or Emperor. The series I watched came out in the early 90s.

Any help will be appreciated.
Last edited by AsianPlayer on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Javakas
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:59 pm

Hello

Postby Javakas » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:07 am

Can anyone help me =3. I don't know the actress or etc but I know the name of this drama in vietnamese. Its called CHUYệN NàNG TINH Vệ LấP BIểN. Can anyone give me the name of the drama in chinese =O or what its called in chinese and english. Thanks in advance

User avatar
idarklight
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Postby idarklight » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:02 am

AsianPlayer wrote:This is a longshot, but gonna try it anyways. I don't remember the title or any of the actors. But I remember my cousin telling me that they made this series twice. Some of things I remember from it was:

One of the characters was a lady and she had ferrets with her to protect her.

The main character was a guy who had no Kung Fu skills, but somehow found a lady that was frozen. He kept kowtowing to her and eventually she broke out of the ice and taught him really powerful Kung Fu skills. She also had control of some kind of dragon and had some rival with a similar animal to fight the dragon. As you can tell it was in an ancient setting and it didn't involve anything about a dynasty or Emperor. The series I watched came out in the early 90s.

Any help will be appreciated.


They actually made it more than twice.

I think you're talking about Jin Yong's Tian Long Ba Bu, or Semi-Gods and Demi-demons. But the breaking out of the ice? The book has it that she was a statue, the pillow that he kowtowed on broke, and that's where the scrolls of Kung Fu were.

User avatar
idarklight
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: please hlep me with this drama

Postby idarklight » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:06 am

rowland wrote:okay i watched this drama when i was a little kid so im not sure i remember that well. i do not know any actors or even the title of it. But what i do remember is this...
- there were three guys
- they found each other and eventually formed a team
- one guy could shoot dragons out of him palm?
-another guy could shoot i think beams form each fingertip
- and the last guy i think shoot some sort of chinese symbols?

whatever the case is.. what i remember is that it was this crazy chinese fighting drama, one guy was found in a cave i think. uhm i remember maybe the end of the drama they fight together against something... but it was a huge army. one guy shot his dragons the other dude used him beams and another guy shot his chinese symbols.. k i know this description is probably REAL unclear. but im sure whoever has seen this drama would definately remember.

I think you're also talking about Jin Yong's Tian Long Ba Bu, or Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils. There were several versions of it.

User avatar
idarklight
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Postby idarklight » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:08 am

Sousday wrote:I'm looking for the title of a wuxia drama... i can't remember much, just that the main guy is really strong and he has like 3 or 4 girls in love with him.
The female lead is a princess if i'm not wrong and she is not Chinese because she doesn't dress the same way as the other girls. She's is not really good at fighting and but she's good at using poison. (and i don't know why but when i'm thinking about her, the only thing i can see is a spider >.<)
The second girl was at first a good character, then she turned evil when she becomes the lead of her clan. She wears pretty purple clothes most of the time and she has really long nails.
I can only remember that there were a fight scene between the main guy and the second girl near the end (or maybe at the end...)

I know i don't have a lot of information but that's all i can remember.
Also, i think the year of production is between 1997 and 2003, not sure though

Hope that someone can help me,
Thanks ^_^

Are you sure it's not another version of Heavenly Sabers(there were 3, I think)? It sounds just like it -4 girls in love with him; one of them practices with spiders, the other one turned evil and fought; main character's Mongolian;

User avatar
idarklight
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Postby idarklight » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:18 am

Puppet Princess wrote:
azndgn26 wrote:I'm trying to find this really old drama that I watched in China as a kid like 13 years ago. I only remember that there was a couple that loved each other but the man was human and she was a goddess or something. In the end, they couldn't be together so they became a mountain.


That sounds like the Seven Fairies legend.
I only know of three versions of this story though. I thought the first two are only a few years old though and the third is brand new.

Older ones:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Huan_Tian_Xi_Di_Qi_Xian_Nu
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tian_Wai_Fei_Xian

New one:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tian_Xian_Pei

If that doesn't work, maybe try Bao Lian Deng aka Lotus Lantern (but she was trapped in a mountain, and her son saved her). There's also Madame White Snake ( Two versions: Bai she zhuan or xin bai niang zi qi zhuan). She was a snake fairy and he a human.

User avatar
idarklight
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Postby idarklight » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:20 am

viperx116 wrote:I'm looking for this old drama that's mostly in the 90s. It's a martial arts drama ala Condor Heroes. All I remember is this one scene where the guy was severely injured, then he entered this state where he turned into a cocoon (he was encased in webs). Once he got out of that state, he became powerful or something.
Heavenly Saber and Dragon Sword. There were 3 versions.

AsianPlayer
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:27 pm
Location: Florida

Postby AsianPlayer » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:52 am

idarklight wrote:
AsianPlayer wrote:This is a longshot, but gonna try it anyways. I don't remember the title or any of the actors. But I remember my cousin telling me that they made this series twice. Some of things I remember from it was:

One of the characters was a lady and she had ferrets with her to protect her.

The main character was a guy who had no Kung Fu skills, but somehow found a lady that was frozen. He kept kowtowing to her and eventually she broke out of the ice and taught him really powerful Kung Fu skills. She also had control of some kind of dragon and had some rival with a similar animal to fight the dragon. As you can tell it was in an ancient setting and it didn't involve anything about a dynasty or Emperor. The series I watched came out in the early 90s.

Any help will be appreciated.


They actually made it more than twice.

I think you're talking about Jin Yong's Tian Long Ba Bu, or Semi-Gods and Demi-demons. But the breaking out of the ice? The book has it that she was a statue, the pillow that he kowtowed on broke, and that's where the scrolls of Kung Fu were.


I looked at some of the videos with that title, but they are mostly the new ones. If you saw the old one, do you know if this was the theme song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKYilyMDvrk

ltruong86
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:03 am

Postby ltruong86 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:09 am

I am looking for a drama that I started to watch last summer but never finished. The plot is: a princess or maybe a girl of an official or wealthy family escapes her home and brings along her servant to go on adventures with her. She has people who are looking for her and she runs into a a guy who houses her for a short time.

tszyan
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:57 pm

Postby tszyan » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:21 am

This drama I'm looking for right is currently running on ATV (Asia Television Limited). It's in Cantonese.

It's about this old lady and she has a son that's slighty mentally challenged. He doesn't want o tlak to anyone. And then he finds this kid on the street that's also mentally challenged but he's a nice good mannered kid. His biological mom left him at a ice cream stand and this nice lady decided to keep him in.

Then there's a this girl that's blind. And an old man that always trips the nice mannered metnally challenged kid. Anyone know the name of tihs?

wrek
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:09 am

Postby wrek » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:58 am

Can someone please tell me what type of genre of tv series 傻小李元霸 belongs to? ie drama / wuxia etc?
Also if it has been released yet. Thanks

User avatar
Puppet Princess
Posts: 2283
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm
Location: Hawaii

Postby Puppet Princess » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 am

wrek wrote:Can someone please tell me what type of genre of tv series 傻小李元霸 belongs to? ie drama / wuxia etc?
Also if it has been released yet. Thanks


It's from 2005 so yes it's out and looks like either wuxia or a period drama.

wrek
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:09 am

Postby wrek » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:22 am

thanks

Lady Zhuge
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:43 pm

Postby Lady Zhuge » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:52 pm

tszyan wrote:This drama I'm looking for right is currently running on ATV (Asia Television Limited). It's in Cantonese.

It's about this old lady and she has a son that's slighty mentally challenged. He doesn't want o tlak to anyone. And then he finds this kid on the street that's also mentally challenged but he's a nice good mannered kid. His biological mom left him at a ice cream stand and this nice lady decided to keep him in.

Then there's a this girl that's blind. And an old man that always trips the nice mannered metnally challenged kid. Anyone know the name of tihs?


Ben Xiao Hai

User avatar
kittiee
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:24 am

Postby kittiee » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:17 am

okay this is really really old and well....i really really liked the song in this drama .......
Leon Lai was in it.....
he played a doctor
he played the flute (part of the song)
and he usually played it for this girl.....
the house he lived in was really nice and fancy it looked like a condo two floors apt looking...
sorry that's all i remember....nothing else =***(

i have no idea how the song went or if i would like it again but i remembered i would rewind and listen to that part over and over again when i was young.
i bought all his cd's when i was young (about 7th/8th grade) and well i can't read Chinese so i just bought all his cds but none of them ever had that ONE song on it....

if neone can find this song or where i can get it and the name of the drama/tv series i would be much much much many many very very thankful/happy/gratitude ....i mean i know none of that made sense but i would be EXTREMELY HAPPY......

User avatar
purple*princess
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:17 am

Postby purple*princess » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:52 am

kittiee wrote:okay this is really really old and well....i really really liked the song in this drama .......
Leon Lai was in it.....
he played a doctor
he played the flute (part of the song)
and he usually played it for this girl.....
the house he lived in was really nice and fancy it looked like a condo two floors apt looking...
sorry that's all i remember....nothing else =***(

i have no idea how the song went or if i would like it again but i remembered i would rewind and listen to that part over and over again when i was young.
i bought all his cd's when i was young (about 7th/8th grade) and well i can't read Chinese so i just bought all his cds but none of them ever had that ONE song on it....

if neone can find this song or where i can get it and the name of the drama/tv series i would be much much much many many very very thankful/happy/gratitude ....i mean i know none of that made sense but i would be EXTREMELY HAPPY......


The drama you're looking for is "The Legendary Ranger" (原振侠) with Leon, Michelle Reis, Athena Chu and Faye Wong.

The song is "My Other Half" (我的另一半) and was only released as part of a compilation.

kpopfangirl
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Postby kpopfangirl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:38 pm

I need help figuring out the name of this drama PLEASE! i know the american name for it was "Food and Eater" but i don't think thats what it's normally called because i couldn't find any info on the net. I watched it on the now defunt ( :cry: ) cable network AZN.
It was about a man and his three adopted daughters, it takes place in Shanghai, and it's supposed to be a spin-off of the movie "eat, drink, man, woman"
i have a picture of it with the chinese title as well but i can't read it. If anyone could translate the title to pinyin that would be really helpful :thumleft: THANKS!

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Loreena\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\GenrePage148x190.jpg[/img]
Attachments
GenrePage148x190.jpg
GenrePage148x190.jpg (15.91 KiB) Viewed 5714 times

User avatar
kittiee
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:24 am

Postby kittiee » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:47 pm

purple*princess wrote:
kittiee wrote:okay this is really really old and well....i really really liked the song in this drama .......
Leon Lai was in it.....
he played a doctor
he played the flute (part of the song)
and he usually played it for this girl.....
the house he lived in was really nice and fancy it looked like a condo two floors apt looking...
sorry that's all i remember....nothing else =***(

i have no idea how the song went or if i would like it again but i remembered i would rewind and listen to that part over and over again when i was young.
i bought all his cd's when i was young (about 7th/8th grade) and well i can't read Chinese so i just bought all his cds but none of them ever had that ONE song on it....

if neone can find this song or where i can get it and the name of the drama/tv series i would be much much much many many very very thankful/happy/gratitude ....i mean i know none of that made sense but i would be EXTREMELY HAPPY......


The drama you're looking for is "The Legendary Ranger" (原振侠) with Leon, Michelle Reis, Athena Chu and Faye Wong.

The song is "My Other Half" (我的另一半) and was only released as part of a compilation.


Thank you so much for your help! xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoox
Thank you!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!

Lady Zhuge
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:43 pm

Postby Lady Zhuge » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:16 am

kpopfangirl wrote:I need help figuring out the name of this drama PLEASE! i know the american name for it was "Food and Eater" but i don't think thats what it's normally called because i couldn't find any info on the net. I watched it on the now defunt ( :cry: ) cable network AZN.
It was about a man and his three adopted daughters, it takes place in Shanghai, and it's supposed to be a spin-off of the movie "eat, drink, man, woman"
i have a picture of it with the chinese title as well but i can't read it. If anyone could translate the title to pinyin that would be really helpful :thumleft: THANKS!

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Loreena\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\GenrePage148x190.jpg[/img]


I's called Yin Shi Nan Nv (Nu) - 饮食男女

Image

Image

kpopfangirl
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:21 pm

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, XIE XIE NI!!

Postby kpopfangirl » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Lady Zhuge wrote:
kpopfangirl wrote:I need help figuring out the name of this drama PLEASE! i know the american name for it was "Food and Eater" but i don't think thats what it's normally called because i couldn't find any info on the net. I watched it on the now defunt ( :cry: ) cable network AZN.
It was about a man and his three adopted daughters, it takes place in Shanghai, and it's supposed to be a spin-off of the movie "eat, drink, man, woman"
i have a picture of it with the chinese title as well but i can't read it. If anyone could translate the title to pinyin that would be really helpful :thumleft: THANKS!

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Loreena\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\GenrePage148x190.jpg[/img]


I's called Yin Shi Nan Nv (Nu) - 饮食男女

Image

Image
:cheers:

garnet07
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 4:18 am
Location: Cali, USA
Contact:

Postby garnet07 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Yah, what happened to Yosuke Kubozuka. One of the first Japanese actors I can't get enough of. First seen him in the movie Ping Pong (his hair was kind of weird though) then SOS (he was the cool popular guy) and Long Love Letter (as the sensei). By the way where can Go the movie be found since many say that's one of his best movies. What happened though, why did he stop acting in jdoramas.
Image
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

User avatar
Alecsa-chan
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:54 pm
Location: stuck in Romania
Contact:

Postby Alecsa-chan » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:25 pm

garnet07 wrote:Yah, what happened to Yosuke Kubozuka. One of the first Japanese actors I can't get enough of. First seen him in the movie Ping Pong (his hair was kind of weird though) then SOS (he was the cool popular guy) and Long Love Letter (as the sensei). By the way where can Go the movie be found since many say that's one of his best movies. What happened though, why did he stop acting in jdoramas.

Well after the attempt of suicide he stopped receiving important roles. I think something like that has a huge impact on the Japanese . That's the only reason that can explain the lack of offerts.

The GO movie (which is his greatest indeed !) can be found @bt.avistaz. You need an account though. But that shouldn't be a problem.
ImageImage
:heart: Akira
Credit: asianfanatics

Catkin16
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Can someone tell me who this guy is?

Postby Catkin16 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Can someone tell me who the guy is in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUIWatYRrtE

I feel like I've seen him before in a drama or something, but I can't think what and it's annoying me :-(
The video's about a dancing parrot called Snowball, and a "Japanese celebrity" who goes to see if he really can dance! :P
If anyone can identify him I'd be really happy!

shouri75
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Italy

Postby shouri75 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:15 pm

Could he be a young Kimura Takuya from SMAP?
I think the speaker calls him Kimutaku.........

omoiyou
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:34 am

Postby omoiyou » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:33 pm

LOl sorry but this dude looks nothing like kimura

Catkin16
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Postby Catkin16 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:11 pm

The video is only like a year old, so whoever he is he can only be about 20-25 ish. I think Kimura Takuya is too old
Any other ideas?

honeyflavor
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:48 pm

helppp ;____;

Postby honeyflavor » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 pm

I watched this drama in china with my cousins in 2004, it was so good and cute but i forgot to ask for the title T________T
It's always been a drama i've wanted to finish. :(

1. The plot - describe as much as you can, and be as specific as possible.
The main character is called 思tou i'm 95% sure (si tou or ci tou) and her family owns a cafe/bar type shop. Her parents are letting a guy live at their house but Si tou really dispises him. He's a former liu mang 流氓...he used to be involved with bad stuff but he likes si tou and has a good heart(smart&cute too 8D). Si tou wants to get into an art university, but she flunks the test (she used a pencil with ABCDE labeled on each side). The guy wanted to get into the same university as her so he applied to the same school but got in. Uh...I remember si tou was really bummed and she drank a lot so the guy carried her back to their house on his back for like a few kms.

She has another friend...A guy likes her and gave her a couple necklace (with two puzzle pieces) but she didn't like him back...

Ahhh thats all i remember of the plot. :<Basically>__<
9. Any other information that may be helpful.
Si tou has orangey poofy hair...kind of crimped
One of her friends has black hair in a braided bun in the back with two little braids sticking out at the side. example: /(facee)\ it kind of flips away from her face.
the actors and actresses were all good looking LOL

This drama aired when there were commercials about love at the aegean sea airing soon. I'm not sure what network...maybe CTS i'm really not sure. =__=
It is set in shanghai china.

Thats all the info i know....
please please help`~~~~~ i 'll love you so much.
i've been trying to find this drama but NO LUCK. D:

This is probably going to be my deathbed wish...find the name of this drama and finish watching. :<

Pomato Soup
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:31 am

Postby Pomato Soup » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:02 am

There are two series I saw on either i-Channel or AZN TV somewhere between 2002 and 2005 that I haven't been able to find any information for on the internet. I didn't watch all of either and it's bothering me that I can't even find their names. My memory is pretty fuzzy on the details, but I'll try my best.

Series 1-
I think the title had something to do with the name of a monk who was a focus of the story. He may have been cast down from heaven for doing something mischievous, and he may have had something to do with monkeys. He had a gourd that he would always drink from, and he was filthy with messy hair (looked like a homeless person). I think he had something to do with an old Chinese folk tale?

The show also involved two couples who I think kept on being reincarnated until they were able to finally have happy endings.

Series 2-
I believe AZN advertised this show as "The King of Hell," but I can't find any information on a C-Drama by this title. Basically, the king of the underworld fell in love with a (married) woman and married her. The woman's husband kept on trying to get her back, and their child (son?) kept on dying and being reincarnated. I think it got to the point where I laughed when he(?) fell off a cliff because it was fairly ridiculous how many times he died (or at least tried to). Maybe he continually killed himself on purpose to see his parents?

There was a man who would write down the number of years people would live, a torture room full of pretty much nothing but ice, and a guy with a horse head.

Sorry that I can't remember anything else.. :-(

User avatar
Puppet Princess
Posts: 2283
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm
Location: Hawaii

Postby Puppet Princess » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 am

The first sounds like the guy is the monkey king, the show is probably Journey to the West.

User avatar
phantombeast
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:39 am
Location: Bayonne, NJ
Contact:

Postby phantombeast » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:29 am

I found this show because of the theme song (a cover of "All The Things She Said" - t.A.T.u.), but I have no idea what it is. It looks like a Tokusatsu, though I don't know what the term would be in Chinese. I've only ever watch J-Dramas. Hopefully someone can help identify this and if it's good, I'll check it out. Here's the link to the opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmPLjdL1MEM

User avatar
Puppet Princess
Posts: 2283
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm
Location: Hawaii

Postby Puppet Princess » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:46 am

phantombeast wrote:I found this show because of the theme song (a cover of "All The Things She Said" - t.A.T.u.), but I have no idea what it is. It looks like a Tokusatsu, though I don't know what the term would be in Chinese. I've only ever watch J-Dramas. Hopefully someone can help identify this and if it's good, I'll check it out. Here's the link to the opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmPLjdL1MEM


It's Tian Shi Chuan Shuo 天石传说. It aired in 2005. It's SciFi fused with a little bit of wuxia elements.

hun_wun_gal
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:55 am

Postby hun_wun_gal » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Actually i think Matsuda Shota is doing pretty well now after the fame of HYD he's got Liar Game and Jotei and an upcoming ancient serial his roles are bigger and important, whereas i think Abe Tsuyoshi (Akira) isn't getting as much offers or lucrative offers as Matsuda although i do know he's filming something in TW? but i don't know how big that role is, and maybe i'm just clued up but he hasn't had many offers.

I think Ikuta Toma doesn't pull much audience in apart from Hana Kimi although i think that's mainly because of Oguri Shun rather than him. Maou isn't getting high ratings. =/
Image

User avatar
phantombeast
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:39 am
Location: Bayonne, NJ
Contact:

Postby phantombeast » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Thanks a lot! Too bad I can't find it subbed. Any recommendations for some subbed Wuxia shows? I have a love for fight scenes. Heh.

User avatar
Puppet Princess
Posts: 2283
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm
Location: Hawaii

Postby Puppet Princess » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Scifi and horror shows are rare and the few that exist are unknown for some reason and as a result never subbed. I mean, this show doesn't even have a wiki page. It makes me sad.

Lady Zhuge
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:43 pm

Postby Lady Zhuge » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Pomato Soup wrote:Series 1-
I think the title had something to do with the name of a monk who was a focus of the story. He may have been cast down from heaven for doing something mischievous, and he may have had something to do with monkeys. He had a gourd that he would always drink from, and he was filthy with messy hair (looked like a homeless person). I think he had something to do with an old Chinese folk tale?

The show also involved two couples who I think kept on being reincarnated until they were able to finally have happy endings.


Could it be a series about Ji Gong (济公)? There are several out there, with the latest being the one that aired last year.

Puppet Princess wrote:Scifi and horror shows are rare and the few that exist are unknown for some reason and as a result never subbed. I mean, this show doesn't even have a wiki page. It makes me sad.


You can always make a page. :P

User avatar
Puppet Princess
Posts: 2283
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm
Location: Hawaii

Postby Puppet Princess » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Lady Zhuge wrote:
Puppet Princess wrote:Scifi and horror shows are rare and the few that exist are unknown for some reason and as a result never subbed. I mean, this show doesn't even have a wiki page. It makes me sad.


You can always make a page. :P


lol I will... If I can find enough information.

Pomato Soup
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:31 am

Postby Pomato Soup » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:07 am

Lady Zhuge wrote:
Pomato Soup wrote:Series 1-
I think the title had something to do with the name of a monk who was a focus of the story. He may have been cast down from heaven for doing something mischievous, and he may have had something to do with monkeys. He had a gourd that he would always drink from, and he was filthy with messy hair (looked like a homeless person). I think he had something to do with an old Chinese folk tale?

The show also involved two couples who I think kept on being reincarnated until they were able to finally have happy endings.


Could it be a series about Ji Gong (济公)? There are several out there, with the latest being the one that aired last year.


Yes! It was about Ji Gong. That narrows it down quite a bit. Thanks!

Xiao1234
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:43 am

Postby Xiao1234 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 am

Hi!
This is a drama that I saw on CCENT (CCTV) just recently. I don't know what the chinese name is but it is about basketball and the main character's name in the drama is Gao Fei. That main character works in a Basketball cafe and has a co-worker who is teaching him basketball starting near the beginning of the drama. He first starts playing in a game for this really good player who has two teams fighting over him and he thinks that he really wants to play and there is also a girl who starts one of those teams and is the daughter of one of the judges of the basketball board or something. I'm not sure about some stuff but could you find out what it is called in both chinese and english?

Lady Zhuge
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:43 pm

Postby Lady Zhuge » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:08 am

Xiao1234 wrote:Hi!
This is a drama that I saw on CCENT (CCTV) just recently. I don't know what the chinese name is but it is about basketball and the main character's name in the drama is Gao Fei. That main character works in a Basketball cafe and has a co-worker who is teaching him basketball starting near the beginning of the drama. He first starts playing in a game for this really good player who has two teams fighting over him and he thinks that he really wants to play and there is also a girl who starts one of those teams and is the daughter of one of the judges of the basketball board or something. I'm not sure about some stuff but could you find out what it is called in both chinese and english?


It's called Lan Qiu Bu Luo (篮球部落) / Basketball Tribe / On Tribe.

Sina site: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/lqbl
Sohu site: http://yule.sohu.com/s2005/lqbl.shtml

Xiao1234
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:43 am

Postby Xiao1234 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:53 am

Thank You!!! :D

cherries1120
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Postby cherries1120 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:47 pm

there was this really old drama that i watched when i was a little kid, and i wanna watch it again but i have no idea what it's called. the plot is kind of like the one in this other modern drama, called the switch, where these two women switch faces and one's ugly and the other's pretty. the one im looking for is the one set in ancient times.

it was so long ago that i dont even remember the actors or anything, i just remembered the plot =[

XTC1212
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:54 pm

About a very old wuxia drama.

Postby XTC1212 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:24 am

When I was little (roughly in the 1990s), I watched this wuxia drama that I really want to watch again but can't find the name of it.

The plot:

The beginning involves two twins who are born from the parents of renowned martial artists that had something to do with being checker themed (black and white) but they had an evil rival come on the day that the twins were born to kill them (the parents). The twins were raised separately and one was raised on the streets while the other one was raised in a nice home. They meet later accidentally and decide to join forces to avenge their parents. A distinguishing characteristic of this seemingly generic story is that the twins each have heroines who accompany them. The twin who was raised on the street actually is able to have 4 of them while the one who was more well mannered had one but she is the descendant of a really powerful wuxia master who ends up teaching that twin some powerful martial arts. In the end the twin who was raised on the streets actually marries or takes as his girlfriend/wife all four of the girls. This is the most I can remember and hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks.

User avatar
purple*princess
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:17 am

Re: About a very old wuxia drama.

Postby purple*princess » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 pm

XTC1212 wrote:When I was little (roughly in the 1990s), I watched this wuxia drama that I really want to watch again but can't find the name of it.

The plot:

The beginning involves two twins who are born from the parents of renowned martial artists that had something to do with being checker themed (black and white) but they had an evil rival come on the day that the twins were born to kill them (the parents). The twins were raised separately and one was raised on the streets while the other one was raised in a nice home. They meet later accidentally and decide to join forces to avenge their parents. A distinguishing characteristic of this seemingly generic story is that the twins each have heroines who accompany them. The twin who was raised on the street actually is able to have 4 of them while the one who was more well mannered had one but she is the descendant of a really powerful wuxia master who ends up teaching that twin some powerful martial arts. In the end the twin who was raised on the streets actually marries or takes as his girlfriend/wife all four of the girls. This is the most I can remember and hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks.


I think you are looking for the TVB drama Hap Hak Hang (俠客行), which was made in 1989. It starred Tony Leung and Sheren Tang.

scherzando
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:53 pm
Location: Indonesia

Postby scherzando » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Kashiwabara Takashi should get more attention.. and roles. ;) I miss that guy. Really really thrilled to see him on Hachimitsu.

anarce
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:44 pm

Postby anarce » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 pm

I've been searching for this ancient historical drama for a while but am not able to find any decent leads.

All I can remember from the series was this one scene where the protagonist (I think it was the MC, not entirely sure) and his army was confronted by the opposing force and their leader. After the discussion was concluded, the opposing force left, leaving their backs defenseless. And suddenly out of no where, an assassin's arrow flies by behind the whole scene and hits the opposing force's leader and kills him. Everyone thought that it was the protagonist who did it when really, someone was trying to frame him. His ex-lover (I think) thought it was an act of jealousy or something like that and hated him for it.

That's all I can remember. Oh and I *THINK* the actor playing the protagonist was Louise Koo. Again, not entirely sure.

sylent
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 am

Postby sylent » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:34 am

I'm looking for a pretty old martial arts drama. I saw it when i was young, and I don't remember much, but the main character wanted to learn martial arts but was prohibited, and tried to learn it anyways. Then, somehow he had his arm chopped off, and was trained by a girl who threw needles or something, and a giant bird/owl type thing who made him try to use this really heavy sword. and i think there's a part where he tries to sleep on just a rope or something.

Airhead
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:52 pm

Postby Airhead » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:27 pm

@anarce ... Twin of Brothers ... End of Epi34

@sylent ... Return of the Condor Heroes ... many adaptions aviable
favs: Yui, Scandal, Babymetal, BeBe(베베), Taru(타루), Cherry Boom, Rammstein 8)

plz don`t mind my bad english ... thx

live.it.up
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:57 am

Postby live.it.up » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:04 pm

hey, i wastched this drama on phoenix cne called beautiful life and its about this girl who is adopted. she finds her birth mum and they get on for a while until the mum wants her to donate a kidney to her half sister. the girl thinks that the mum only wanted to get to know her so that she would donate the kidney. its a mainland chinese drama set in bejing i think. thats all i know sorry. and thank you.

also there is another drama i watched on the same channel about a girl whos also adopted. she doesnt know who her birth mum is and in the episode i watched her adopted mum dies and it turns out that the docter that operated on her is her birth mother. the main characters name is ke ke.

thank you. x

User avatar
moo-girl
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:16 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Postby moo-girl » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:12 pm

The show I'm looking for aired on 星空卫视 (STAR channel, i think), in the 缘分剧场, 'fate drama session' (?) earlier this year, somewhere between april and august, i think. o.O I have no idea what the name of the show is.

I only saw about one or two eps and can't remember any of the names, but what I gathered about the plot is:

The protaganist is a blind, 18 yrs old (?) girl. She walks with a walking stick thing, but gets a guide dog. The guy of the show is a guy that knows the guide dog and was the trainer of him. He meets the girl and falls in love with her, following her around to make sure she's safe, helping and protecting her without her knowledge. They meet later on, and I'm pretty sure a romantic relationship begins.

Her family is complicated. Her parents are divorced, and she has a stepdad. Her real father is a travelling photographer and chose his career over staying with his family 18 years ago. The girl lives with her mum, stepdad and stepsister (younger). They are all a happy family, I think...the girl calls both of them 'dad'. Birth dad loves her very much. Her stepdad also loves her, and is trying to find a cure for her blindness(?). Stepsister is a little jealous of the girl, who gets more attention (?) but is content with having her dad.

Other details:
1) I'm pretty sure it was made after Oct. 2006, because there is a version of the song 闹闹 playing during a section of the show. This song is from 星苹果乐园, Legend of the Star Apple. (?)

2) I think it was set in Taiwan. But I think some or the actors, or most, were from mainland, judging from their accents.

3) Modern show, set presently/in this decade

4) It has more of a 'real life' type of feel, music isn't playing at every moment and it isn't soap opera style.

Little scenes from the show:
1) He hails a taxi for her, because none of them are stopping, but she doesn't know (because she's blind).

2) They go ice-skating/rollerblading, one of the 'sweet scenes' that's in the opening/ending credits.

REALLY sorry for going on...and on... but I really like this show and would like to find and watch it!
nEMO / Fumi / genie

(avatar found on 百度)

User avatar
daygolove
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:02 am

Postby daygolove » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:34 am

Please please help. can anybody tell me what drama these gifs are

Image

Image

Thank you!!! :crazy:

Beccaatoo
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:27 pm

I think that is Jimmy Lin in My Lucky Star

Postby Beccaatoo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:28 am

daygolove wrote:Please please help. can anybody tell me what drama these gifs are

Image

Image

Thank you!!! :crazy:

Airhead
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:52 pm

Postby Airhead » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:33 pm

daygolove wrote:Please please help. can anybody tell me what drama these gifs are
...
Thank you!!! :crazy:


hmm ... maybe late ... but it's from Hot Shot

cya
favs: Yui, Scandal, Babymetal, BeBe(베베), Taru(타루), Cherry Boom, Rammstein 8)



plz don`t mind my bad english ... thx

akinara
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:55 am

Unknown actress - need help identifying

Postby akinara » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 am

I was in Florence on vacation a couple of weeks ago. When strolling up to the Palazzo Pitti I noticed a film crew at the bottom of the courtyard. Looking closer I realized they were japanese and accordingly crazy.

Image

Trailing the actual shot were some other members of the crew, so I stopped to chat with them. A girl in Sherlock Holmes costume (a co-host?) told me the name of the show-to-be, but I've managed to forget it. I did, however, get to snap a shot of her. So, in order to help me find out the name of this show, is there anyone who could identify this girl?

Image

User avatar
Saejin
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:38 am

Postby Saejin » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Can you help me identify this guy from gokusen? :)
The one enclosed in a white circle. that guy who is a rockstar and has blue highlights. ^_^
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

User avatar
ruisu
Posts: 388
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: I'm on your screen, taking up your pixels

Postby ruisu » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm

[url=http://www.google.com/search?q=前田公輝]maeda gouki[/url]?

DramaWiki

---

@akinara: Nice camera!
Image

User avatar
Saejin
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:38 am

Postby Saejin » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:56 am

ruisu--Thank you very much'!~ :)

User avatar
dianil5272
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Postby dianil5272 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:33 pm

Aibu Saki deserves recognition or at least attention. She's talented and cute.
Zettai Kareshi and Utahime were her good dramas...

junior_pansy
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:43 am

Postby junior_pansy » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Tamayama Tetsuji

Liked him in Brother Beat.. and Heaven's Bookstore...

Has the potential... let's hope to see more of him...

User avatar
sarah117
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:36 am
Location: France

Postby sarah117 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:36 pm

gunjourui wrote:Eita (瑛太)

maybe not my all time fav actor, but I like him a lot. He's very talented, but usually gets smaller parts in doramas. I don't think people should forget about him tho. I really hope to see him more often on screen in bigger roles :-)

your wish is granted. :lol :lol
he did really great in Last Friends..
SNSD / Girls Generation
We are nothing without 9~!!
Image

User avatar
infundibuliform
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:03 am
Location: California

Postby infundibuliform » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:16 am

raven_frost wrote:Image

Full Name: Tsukamoto Takashi (塚本高史)
Date of Birth: October 27th, 1982
Height: 174cm
Weight: 54kg

Dramas

* Tiger & Dragon (2005)
* Fuufu (2005)
* Fire Boys (2004)
* Manhattan Love Story (2003)
* Otousan (2002)
* Kisarazu Cat's Eye (2002)
* Psychometrer Eiji II (1999)

I think he's a cool, talented actor that can go far but has mainly been cast in the role of a bad boy :mrgreen: , and has generally been consigned to smaller roles in doramas.


OMFG He is adorable. haha And if he can act, I'm DEFINITELY checking him out. haha

bloodshadow323
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:05 am

what is the name of this drama?

Postby bloodshadow323 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:20 am

Image

not sure if this is a chinese drama. hopefully you guys can help me figure out what this one is called? thanks =D

User avatar
rossie8785
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:56 am

Postby rossie8785 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:47 am

I like Mizukawa Asami

She plays a lot of small-and-almost-unnoticed roles in dramas such as: Pride, Detective Conan: Challenge Letter to Kudo Shinichi, and bigger roles at nodame Cantabile and Last Friends. But she's kinda eye catching. I love her in Nodame Cantabile. Looks like she was in some movies too.


Image


Profile
Name: 水川あさみ
Name (romaji): Mizukawa Asami
Real name: 水川啓子 / Mizukawa Keiko
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1983-Jul-24
Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
Height: 163cm
Weight: 43kg
Star sign: Leo
Blood type: AB

Ahh.. and one more.. the little girl plays as Sakurai Ann in Oh! My Girl! Who is she..? Anybody can tell me? She also played in Yamada Taro Monogatari as one of Taro's sister. She's very cute..
Best Drama so Far:

Image
Image

wariowarez
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:16 am

Postby wariowarez » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:58 pm

yes, i totally agree with Mizukawa Asami...i think she's really unique. i like her voice and her sort of cool appearance (doesn't try to look kawaii like many actresses) but too bad that most of what she's done so far are supporting roles. she finally got the lead this season in yume wo kanaeru zou, but it's late-night!! hopefully next time she can play a lead in the "golden" 8-9pm slot...

i'm nominating tabe mikako!
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tabe_Mikako

i think she's really cutel but naturally cute (not like big huge eyes cute), and i really liked her in Hinokio (movie) that she did in 2005 or so. but i feel like she doesn't really get as much attention as she might deserve...i respect her because she doesn't really conform to the standards (or stereotypes) of a japanese actress (being really really cute, being skinny, whatever)

rossie8785 wrote:Ahh.. and one more.. the little girl plays as Sakurai Ann in Oh! My Girl! Who is she..? Anybody can tell me? She also played in Yamada Taro Monogatari as one of Taro's sister. She's very cute..

she's Yoshida Riko--> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yoshida_Riko


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests