The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
pHats
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:57 am

Postby pHats » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:33 pm

wow that was fast .. thanks for the help :D

asiandramaaddict17
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:35 am

I need help finding the name of a Chinese Historical Drama

Postby asiandramaaddict17 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 am

So when I was young I watched this one Chinese Historical drama, but i never got to finish the drama and I really want to see it again.
I believe the drama is between 1998-2003.
Its about a Ice/Snow princess who is very beautiful that she often wears a blue mask to hide her beauty. She lives in somewhat of an ice kingdom.
Then there's the main lead actor, hes a warrior of some sort and comes to the ice kingdom to get a sword to save his kingdom (fire). But when he gets the sword from the ice princess, her kingdom melts. So now she just follows the guy around in the mainland. They kind of fall in love.
so thats all i remember, if anyone could help me find the name of this drama, it would be totally awesome =].
Thanks!!

asiandramaaddict17
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:35 am

Postby asiandramaaddict17 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:45 am

oh and i searched most of dramawiki already =[

darrenng87
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:27 am

Which drama is this music from?

Postby darrenng87 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Was watching guess guess guess when the background music at 1:38 caught my ears... sounds like a korean drama music. Does anyone knows where is it from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_CPYoU4eE

Sorry if this is the wrong place... I don't come to this forum often :S

circlep
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Historical drama series !

Postby circlep » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 pm

HI !

I need help finding good historical drama series ( Eng sub) doesn't matter from which country.

I like series as :

Musashi, Oda Nobunaga, Damo & Oshi samurai / Mute Samurai

Please help me !

User avatar
xxemz19xx
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:48 pm
Location: England

Postby xxemz19xx » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:39 pm

I love Korean historical dramas so I'll list some of my faves just beware these dramas are pretty long!!

Yi San (77 episodes)
Jumong (80+ episodes)
Kingdom of the wind (34 episodes)
The king and I (63 episodes)
Iljimae (20 episodes)
Return of Iljimae (24 episodes)
Hong gil dong must watch (24 episodes)
Queen seon duk Must watch (62 episodes)
Strongest chil woo (20 episodes)


I haven't really watched other historical dramas... but I hope I've helped a little :D

circlep
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Postby circlep » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:16 am

Thank you, thank you !

you've been very helpfull, gonna check them out !!

mary8886
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:00 am

Please help! >.<

Postby mary8886 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:07 am

I really could use someone's help identifying the name of an extremely old series;this has been bothering my sister and I for awhile now. All we can remember is that in the series the main characters were women who can transform into birds or was it parrots? And the women, maybe 3 of them, were evil? As you can see we cannot remember anything since we saw it when we were kids. We really want to watch it again =/ Thank you soooo much for any type of information!

Love,
Mary

P.S. The film/series was dubbed into Vietnamese when we saw it.

KGblade15
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Name of this drama please ><

Postby KGblade15 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi, Looking for drama, found it in CCTV-E, I watched it by accident in my parent's room but I didn't get the find out the title. It had spanish subtitles which I tried to understand. If anyone has any idea of what it's called, thanks for the help ><
It has a main guy named Hai Ning, a main girl named Ying Zi and the 2nd main girl is Xiao Mei. I think it's Either a Hk/Chinese Mainland drama but can't tell for sure. It was a modern type drama, I think the main girl left to France/Italy.
Xiao Mei was Hai Ning's fiance but called him to say go to main girl.
There was a mother who found out Ying Zi was her daughter and didn't want her to leave.
There was a flashback in the same ep of the main girl wearing glasses and giving a present to the Hai Ning. Then afterwards when Hai Ning opened the present, he cried when he was inside his car with his head against the steering wheel, where Xiao Mei saw him through the window.
Sorry, only watched one episode so didn't get much info. Please and thank you.

Whackjob
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Need help finding name of Japanese show

Postby Whackjob » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Here's an excerpt (Youtube links). The only identifying logo I can see during these clips is "D1 grand prix" which is an actual grand prix, so I don't think this is in relation to the show. Links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8VSo03T_c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaKXxzLuZ1Q

Basically, I just want to be able to get the real name of this show, if there are more episodes online, and if any are subtitled. Especially if there are better quality ones. This show is halarious, and the concept of constructing complex machinery just to embarass people is kind of funny. Thanks in advance!

Whackjob
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Postby Whackjob » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Oi! Nobody knows?

User avatar
leemex17
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:51 am
Location: Philippines

Drama Question..

Postby leemex17 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I don't know if you guys can help me but here it goes.. I just remembered an asian drama but I forgot it's title.. so basically I need help on what the title is..

All I remember is that there was a girl with a bracelet or necklace.. don't know what exactly it is that she happen to lose on a subway.. if I got it right a guy got it..

that's all the details I remember.. hope you can help me.. definitely it's not a japanese drama..

Thanks in advance :3

Lady Zhuge
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:43 pm

Re: Name of this drama please ><

Postby Lady Zhuge » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:46 pm

asiandramaaddict17 wrote:So when I was young I watched this one Chinese Historical drama, but i never got to finish the drama and I really want to see it again.
I believe the drama is between 1998-2003.
Its about a Ice/Snow princess who is very beautiful that she often wears a blue mask to hide her beauty. She lives in somewhat of an ice kingdom.
Then there's the main lead actor, hes a warrior of some sort and comes to the ice kingdom to get a sword to save his kingdom (fire). But when he gets the sword from the ice princess, her kingdom melts. So now she just follows the guy around in the mainland. They kind of fall in love.
so thats all i remember, if anyone could help me find the name of this drama, it would be totally awesome =].
Thanks!!


It sounds like Xin Shu Shan Jian Xia (新蜀山剑侠) starring Steve Ma Jing Tao. Your description of the the ice princess brought Vivian Chen's character to mind and the release period fits. Here's a picture of the cover.

KGblade15 wrote:Hi, Looking for drama, found it in CCTV-E, I watched it by accident in my parent's room but I didn't get the find out the title. It had spanish subtitles which I tried to understand. If anyone has any idea of what it's called, thanks for the help ><
It has a main guy named Hai Ning, a main girl named Ying Zi and the 2nd main girl is Xiao Mei. I think it's Either a Hk/Chinese Mainland drama but can't tell for sure. It was a modern type drama, I think the main girl left to France/Italy.
Xiao Mei was Hai Ning's fiance but called him to say go to main girl.
There was a mother who found out Ying Zi was her daughter and didn't want her to leave.
There was a flashback in the same ep of the main girl wearing glasses and giving a present to the Hai Ning. Then afterwards when Hai Ning opened the present, he cried when he was inside his car with his head against the steering wheel, where Xiao Mei saw him through the window.
Sorry, only watched one episode so didn't get much info. Please and thank you.


It's called Ai Bi Hen Duo Yi Dian (爱比恨多一点) starring Allen Ting and Li Xiao Lu.

http://space.dianshiju.cctv.com/podcast ... nduoyidian

susliu
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 am

Postby susliu » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 am

Recently I'm remembering a chinese drama/movie (I think it's a movie) that I watched a few years back. I'd really like to watch it again.

I remember that it's set in ancient china and about a guy who meets a "man," the man turns out to be female and his first love. that's about all I can remember :(
I'd really love to watch it again since I can barely remember anything about or how I watched it.
Thanks again :)

User avatar
FierceBlow
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:18 am
Location: IJmuiden, The Netherlands

Postby FierceBlow » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am

Who is she? She kinda looks like Pixie Lott but I don't think it's her. Thanks :)

Image

Lucille
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:57 am
Location: Virginia

Postby Lucille » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm

susliu wrote:Recently I'm remembering a chinese drama/movie (I think it's a movie) that I watched a few years back. I'd really like to watch it again.

I remember that it's set in ancient china and about a guy who meets a "man," the man turns out to be female and his first love. that's about all I can remember :(
I'd really love to watch it again since I can barely remember anything about or how I watched it.
Thanks again :)


There are a few movies like this, but maybe you are thinking about Butterfly Lovers. A girl pretends to be a guy so she can train to be swordsman. She tells her male best friend in the school that he can marry his sister. Who is of course her. I hope this helps.

susliu
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 am

Postby susliu » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 pm

I have watched butterfly lovers before, but that's not the one I'm looking for :(
thanks anyway

um, I'll try to remember some more details
again, the film/drama (can't remember lmao, but probably a film) is set in ancient china
the main guy has short flashbacks about him as a kid and a young girl (his first love) playing together throughout the film
the main guy meets and gets into a fight with a "man"
he later finds out the "man" is in fact female
and he later finds out that she is his first love.

ommo
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Postby ommo » Mon May 03, 2010 2:17 pm

My question is a bit different from the thread topic.

I would like to know where I can purchase or download this series. I don't need English subtitles, though if they are available that would be better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhxWtKyrFjs

thanks

f1f2f3
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Postby f1f2f3 » Mon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm

What's the name of the patient at around 4:06 ?
http://www.mysoju.com/iryu-team-medical ... -4/part-2/

and 3:02 in this video:
http://www.mysoju.com/iryu-team-medical ... -4/part-3/

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3879 ... aisuke.jpg

His name in the episode is Inagaki Daisuke i'm not sure though, can someone search for his name in the credits,someone who knows japanese? PLS! :hissy:

i've already asked this in jdorama but no one's answering :-(

jhonsadins
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Postby jhonsadins » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Name: Tamayama Tetsuji
Profession: Actor
Date of Birth: 7th April 1980
Place of Birth: Kyoto
Height: 182cm
Weight: 65kg
Talent Agency: MERRYGOROUND
Mod Edit: Do not put spam link in your signature.

GoingAllOut
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:33 am

Postby GoingAllOut » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 am

Hello i need help finding a Drama

The drama starts like this .. A jap guy who`s mother run away from home was left only with his father ..one day his father dies also and gives him a photo of his mother ..( I need to mention that they are a rich family ) . This jap guy goes to look for his mother in another asian country ( i dont remember what country ) ..at the time he goes to look for his mother his mother heard about the dead other ex husband so she goes to japan ..so they miss each other .
Once the guy arrived in the new country he goes to a library .. there he mistakes his bag with some girl`s bag .. ( this girl is a main character in the drama ) ... having lost hiswallet and his clothes ... he wonders around ...he gets to a place where a film was taking place ... there another girl ( she is also a main character in the drama ) mistakes him for a foreign actor .. and takes him to do the shooting ... all ends well ..
Then the jap guy not knowing what to do he fallows the girl th her home .. there the girl takes care of him and takes him around town .. also this jap guy .. has a stepbrother ..

at the end of theseries he will end up ..after many things happened he will end in love with the girl that took his bag in the 1st episode .. and his brother will end with the girl that took care of the jap guy

i can tell more about the plot if its needed .. tks for your help

starunique
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Please Tell Me

Postby starunique » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi dears
I'm looking for the name of an actor in the Korean Drama named "Hateful But Once Again".
I wonder Why there is no name of this actor in KDrama-related sites even in the cast of this Drama. His Role is Eun Hye Jung's driver & manager who cooperates her schedules,etc.
Would You Please tell the name of him?
Thanks alot

huss
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am

Postby huss » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm

screenshots from Gift (1997) Ep. 5
who's this actress?

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
chokubi
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:38 pm

Postby chokubi » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:27 pm

huss wrote:who's this actress?

Image
Kasugai Seina

tvbstaple
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:33 am

Postby tvbstaple » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 am

Hi fellow Asian TV series addicts!~

Woke up yesterday with this nagging question about a series I watched about 10 years ago but I cannot remember the title and thought you guys could help!!!

It was set in ancient China where Emperor Qin Shi Huang was in seek of the elixir of immortality and sent out a group of men and women to search for this elixir. They found a phoenix nest and 3 of them ate the eggs and became immortal. It then jumps to current modern day times and they morph to beasts on the full moon.

Thanks in advance!~

Subzero3k
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 am

Postby Subzero3k » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:36 pm

hello i recently remember this wuxia drama i watched
it was about some blind martial artist from the evil sect
he and his follower(his like a butler)
there was a part in this drama where the blind martial artist and his follower was outside
blind dude says that he can tell which girl is pretty by the scent as they pass by
then this martial artist girl over hears them and walks back and forth tring to get the blind dude to say she was pretty, after a few times the girl asks whats the deal and confronts him

i think the the blind martial artist was looking for some legendary sword
he also is the leader of the evil sect and the follower is also part of the evil sect
when the blind dude has orders for people the follower appears wearing a mask to give the orders
PS:please help me with this drama it has been driving me crazy thinking about it

Cgem
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Re: Please help! >.<

Postby Cgem » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:14 pm

mary8886 wrote:I really could use someone's help identifying the name of an extremely old series;this has been bothering my sister and I for awhile now. All we can remember is that in the series the main characters were women who can transform into birds or was it parrots? And the women, maybe 3 of them, were evil? As you can see we cannot remember anything since we saw it when we were kids. We really want to watch it again =/ Thank you soooo much for any type of information!

Love,
Mary

P.S. The film/series was dubbed into Vietnamese when we saw it.


This sound like it's TVB Dark Tales II (Lieu Trai 2) and the story is probably the 2nd story with Noel Leung.

====================

I feel this thread need to be remade again to include the following the questions so people can easily understand and help out:


1) Film/Drama: (Film/K-drama/C-drama/HK-drama/J-drama)
2) Approx. Year Came Out: (19??, 20??)
3) Known Actors/Actresses: with someone that look like...
4) Taken Place:
    Modern
    Pre-Modern (guys with suit & trench coats)
    War Period
    Manchurian Era (guys with braids)
    Ancient (guys with long hair & buns)
    Wuxia (martial arts)
    Fantasy


5) Describe the characters
6) Storyline
7) Special Notes : Comedy, Romance, Melodrama, Mob, Business...

=========================
As for identifying pictures/actors:

1) PICTURE
2) Link to the original source
3) What film/drama
4) any special notes..

Subzero3k
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 am

Postby Subzero3k » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 am

Subzero3k wrote:hello i recently remember this wuxia drama i watched
it was about some blind martial artist from the evil sect
he and his follower(his like a butler)
there was a part in this drama where the blind martial artist and his follower was outside
blind dude says that he can tell which girl is pretty by the scent as they pass by
then this martial artist girl over hears them and walks back and forth tring to get the blind dude to say she was pretty, after a few times the girl asks whats the deal and confronts him

i think the the blind martial artist was looking for some legendary sword
he also is the leader of the evil sect and the follower is also part of the evil sect
when the blind dude has orders for people the follower appears wearing a mask to give the orders
PS:please help me with this drama it has been driving me crazy thinking about it

also i think the main character the blind martial artist looks like Vincent Jiao
and the girl look like Angela Tong
does anyone know this drama is chinese not sure if it's hk or mainland

Subzero3k
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 am

Postby Subzero3k » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 pm

won't someone help me please i'm really want to find this drama

meiluo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:49 am

Could anyone tell me which drama this is?

Postby meiluo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 am

This is rather silly, but I started watching this drama a while back and I want to finish it, but I can't remember the name... all I have is this screenshot.

If anyone could tell me which kdrama it is, I would really appreciate it. (I know it might be really hard to tell.)

Thanks so much! ^_^
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (13.44 KiB) Viewed 10173 times

eamane
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Postby eamane » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:09 am

Can you give a description of what you remember of it?

meiluo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:49 am

Postby meiluo » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 am

That's the problem... I only watched a few parts of it and it was all just really typical boy/girl love story stuff. I do know the drama has to be made in 2007 or earlier though....

thanks for the reply!

jennyreee
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:28 am

Postby jennyreee » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 am

I'd like to apologize if this has already been asked already. I'm trying to find the name of a Chinese/Taiwanese period drama. I remember watching it when I was younger. The only details I could remember was the fact that it envolved magic. The main character had long shaggy hair(?). Also at one point i think the main character was poisoned(?) and his friends had to use magic to heal him? The thing that I specifically remembered was the fact that they pressed their hands on his back. There was also a scene where a character ate a snake and got ill? I don't remember any of the actors or actress. :'(
I believe the drama was around the early 2000s. Perhaps 2000-2007? I can't remember.... Again, thank you!

jesu666
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Help me recognize title of this SBS korean drama

Postby jesu666 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Hello

I'm a great fan of korean series. I really like comedies and this it's funny..

Image

here: http://jinugoon.com/476

Could tell me title of this drama? What actress is forced to that ugly work :) ?

THX in advance

User avatar
BunBun
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:29 am
Location: Where Pirates go to drink~
Contact:

Can someone help me?

Postby BunBun » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 am

Hai~

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if I can't do this at all D: , so I apologize to the mods if you end up moving this~ :c

My question: I'm looking for a drama that I don't really remember in what language it was, (though my memory is telling me it wasn't japanese) or what it was about and the only thing I can remember is this scene where this girl that works in a market gives this guy (that I think he might be a photographer?) the wrong change and she ends up not getting paid for the day. Later on, he returns the money. Sorry I cant give more information but thats really all I can remember from it c:

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I'll be extremely grateful~ :heart:

~BunBun

LJHFan
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Any one knows who Lee Jae Hwang is??

Postby LJHFan » Sun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Is Lee Jae Hwang popular in Korea? Is he dead already? Is he gay? Is he single or married? Please answer. Thanks! Image

VetaMega
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Can anyone recognize thsi drama

Postby VetaMega » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Time period: Before, during, and after WWII (sino japanese war)

As a young boy he was poor. Someone gave him a mantou to survive and he forever remained grateful. When he becomes older, he owns a textile dyeing factory. Story is about how he operates that business. One day, the Japanese take over his business. he leaves them with an empty factory.

jxsilicon9
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Can someone tell me what seires this is?

Postby jxsilicon9 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:03 am

Its about a guy getting stuck in a tree while parachuting and a women helps him out. I think his character was also an actor. And it turns out the woman that helps him is a big fan of his actor father.

xploring
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:48 am

Re: Can someone tell me what seires this is?

Postby xploring » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:04 am

jxsilicon9 wrote:Its about a guy getting stuck in a tree while parachuting and a women helps him out. I think his character was also an actor. And it turns out the woman that helps him is a big fan of his actor father.


http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Natsu_no_Koi_ ... i_Kagayaku

ranaline
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:40 am

Postby ranaline » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 am

Hello! About a month ago, I came across this video in my YT recommendations. I'd really like to know the name of the movie or drama... Any help would be lovely and I'd appreciate it! Even if it's just identifying the actor and actress. :'D

Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImwSxaGBJsM

Thank you so very much in advance!

zinsi
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Looking for an asian drama

Postby zinsi » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:46 pm

I saw it like 6-7 year ago so I don't remember a lot. What I do know is that this show had a main charater who had blue hair and has called wind cloud...? or something like that...he had a nemesis who also also ha d a weird name..they both had special power...they could fly..etc.
so if anyone could hepl me it would mean the world to me

jxsilicon9
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Help me recognize title of this SBS korean drama

Postby jxsilicon9 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:01 pm

jesu666 wrote:Hello

I'm a great fan of korean series. I really like comedies and this it's funny..

Image

here: http://jinugoon.com/476

Could tell me title of this drama? What actress is forced to that ugly work :) ?

THX in advance


I would like to know what this show is also.

User avatar
SSpiegel
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Looking for an asian drama

Postby SSpiegel » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:49 pm

zinsi wrote:I saw it like 6-7 year ago so I don't remember a lot. What I do know is that this show had a main charater who had blue hair and has called wind cloud...? or something like that...he had a nemesis who also also ha d a weird name..they both had special power...they could fly..etc.
so if anyone could hepl me it would mean the world to me


It's most likely this one: Wind and Cloud
Image

zinsi
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Postby zinsi » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

SSpiegel thank you so much i have been loking for this drama since ever

jxsilicon9
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Help me recognize title of this SBS korean drama

Postby jxsilicon9 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:01 pm

jesu666 wrote:Hello

I'm a great fan of korean series. I really like comedies and this it's funny..

Image

here: http://jinugoon.com/476

Could tell me title of this drama? What actress is forced to that ugly work :) ?

THX in advance


Finally found this show. Its Dae Mul

winifred
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 am

The Drama I couldn't find

Postby winifred » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:37 am

Around 2003, I have watched one Chinese Historical Drama but as I watched in my lauguage and I didn't know the name of the drama. It was about a girl from the inn but the inn owner adopted her and she is actually the princess but the queen had swapped the child of senator and her's as she wanted the boy. and also that movie had alot of humor and funny stuff. I'm really want to watch that drama again. is anyone know the name of that drama.

ImL0st
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:11 pm

Re: The Drama I couldn't find

Postby ImL0st » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:58 am

winifred wrote:Around 2003, I have watched one Chinese Historical Drama but as I watched in my lauguage and I didn't know the name of the drama. It was about a girl from the inn but the inn owner adopted her and she is actually the princess but the queen had swapped the child of senator and her's as she wanted the boy. and also that movie had alot of humor and funny stuff. I'm really want to watch that drama again. is anyone know the name of that drama.

It's "The Switch" from jem's site.

winifred
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 am

Postby winifred » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 pm

wow you got it right.. that's true. ;) thanks alot friend. ;)

kledder
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:42 pm

What JDrama is this

Postby kledder » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:47 pm

First of all I don't really know if it's Japanese but I'm at least 85% sure it is (otherwise it's either Korean or Chinese). What I'm looking for is this series where a schoolgirl and a bully don't get along and it was either she had to move in with him or he had to move in with her due to some circumstances. It's at least two years old (probably longer). Thanks for helping out.

User avatar
k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 2544
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:24 pm
Location: Europe

Postby k361 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 pm


Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: Dresden, Germany

Postby Maysn » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 pm

I think it could be this one:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Devil_Beside_You

kledder
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Postby kledder » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm

I think it´s Mischievous Kiss. I know it was something with a collapsing house but both the first and third link have that description. Damn those collapsing houses! :)

Thanks a lot!

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: Dresden, Germany

Postby Maysn » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Well, aren't they all the same, just in different languages? =)

jxsilicon9
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Postby jxsilicon9 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 am

Does anyone know this series? I think its Korean or Japanese. Its about a guy that con's other con artists and returns them the victims their money.

xploring
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:48 am

Postby xploring » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:35 pm

jxsilicon9 wrote:Does anyone know this series? I think its Korean or Japanese. Its about a guy that con's other con artists and returns them the victims their money.


http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kurosagi

jxsilicon9
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Postby jxsilicon9 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:36 am

xploring wrote:
jxsilicon9 wrote:Does anyone know this series? I think its Korean or Japanese. Its about a guy that con's other con artists and returns them the victims their money.


http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kurosagi


Thanks

shuji888
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Where can i download Dong Yi with cantonese dub?

Postby shuji888 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Where can i download Dong Yi with cantonese dub?
Please and Thanks :thumleft:
Attachments
dong-yi-poster.jpg
dong-yi-poster.jpg (208.47 KiB) Viewed 14173 times

xploring
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:48 am

Re: Where can i download Dong Yi with cantonese dub?

Postby xploring » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:27 am

shuji888 wrote:Where can i download Dong Yi with cantonese dub?
Please and Thanks :thumleft:


Try here if you are feeling lucky

http://os.tvboxnow.com/forum-279-1.html

shuji888
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 pm

re: link

Postby shuji888 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:02 pm

unfortunately i cant read chinese.

User avatar
electricBonBon
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Location: Saturn

Postby electricBonBon » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:08 pm

A while ago I watched a video on YouTube of an Asian movie or drama scene. I THINK it was Korean, but I'm not sure, so I'm posting it here.

There was a man and a woman - they were on the beach and the man carried the woman on his back, the woman seemed to be very weak (I guess she had an illness) and the man kept talking and talking and suddenly the grasp of the woman loosed (is that correct English?! XD), because she died.

I searched so often for that video again, but I couldn't find it >_>

devill
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Postby devill » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 pm

electricBonBon wrote:A while ago I watched a video on YouTube of an Asian movie or drama scene. I THINK it was Korean, but I'm not sure, so I'm posting it here.

There was a man and a woman - they were on the beach and the man carried the woman on his back, the woman seemed to be very weak (I guess she had an illness) and the man kept talking and talking and suddenly the grasp of the woman loosed (is that correct English?! XD), because she died.

I searched so often for that video again, but I couldn't find it >_>


i think its korean drama "Autumn tale". i'm pretty sure this is the drama you're looking for. In dramawiki its written as "Autumn in my heart".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2xoVCtMRw
hope it's the right one.

User avatar
electricBonBon
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Location: Saturn

Postby electricBonBon » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm

I can't watch the video (not available in my country >_>), but this could be it!
I think I'm gonna watch the drama soon, sounds pretty good; I'll let you know then if you were right (:
Thank you!

EDIT; YES, it is! Thank you so much! *_*

kuririn86
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 am

name of this actor anyone?

Postby kuririn86 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:39 am

Hi, I'm new, and the other day i was looking through some threads but i can't find the one where this picture came from and I'm trying to find who the guy is, can anyone help me?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61417201@N08/6146512990/in/photostream

Any help would be great. Thanks!

User avatar
mikilove13
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby mikilove13 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:26 am

That's the actor Saito Takumi.

kuririn86
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 am

Postby kuririn86 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Thank you!

User avatar
L'Arc
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Postby L'Arc » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:34 pm

A long time ago (5 or 6 years?) I watched some kind of a special drama or movie, i'm really not sure, but it aired on arirang channel so I suppose it's korean. I don't remember the story too well but it revolves around a korean man who falls in love with a chinese woman who is being chased by some people. There was a scene where she is working in a restaurant or a bar and two guys (detectives maybe?) were trying to catch her but she leaves her shoes and starts running. Eventually the korean guy and the chinese girl go on a date to the amusement park and the same night she tells him that it's ok to sleep together because they're getting married soon, but they break up for some reason I forgot... anyway I can't remember anything else other than the ending, where the two accidently meet again beside a bus and hug each other while crying... and that's it :p

I know it's hopeless to find the name of this drama but I thought i'd give it a try, it's been bugging me forever :\

Thanks!

allouh
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:14 am

Postby allouh » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:06 pm

I would like to know from which drama is this picture:
Image
I think this is a famous Korean drama

Hammie
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 am

Postby Hammie » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:25 pm

@allouh

Think it's "Jewel in the Palace".
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dae_Jang_Geum

karlthegreat
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Who is this actress?

Postby karlthegreat » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:42 pm

She is in one of stupids fans in Heartstrings

Image

jxsilicon9
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Postby jxsilicon9 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:40 am

Does anyone know a drama about a guy that meets a girl and then loses touch. Of course he later becomes a rich playboy and meets her again later in life? It's not Hi My Sweetheart. It was a different Asian drama.

User avatar
subzero4332
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 pm
Location: india

any one knows the name of this drama

Postby subzero4332 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:28 am

a few years back i watched a asian drama in which a girl who knows magic is a servent of her friend who is ugly and has a big nose and wants to look beautiful they meet 3 witches who ask them for wishes the magic girl is later turns into a old lady and her parents are turned into pigs ....... its magic drama dont know the name please tell me the name of it if u guys know

jxsilicon9
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Postby jxsilicon9 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 am

What Asian drama is this?


Its an Asian drama about a guy that runs into a female celebrity and she announces to the media that he is her boyfriend to his surprise.

kabloomz
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:12 pm

In search for a series... Need help I dentifying...

Postby kabloomz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Hey all,

I was wondering if I can get some help identifying this series I watch as a kid but never finished. This has been bugging me for years and I have spent years trying to locate this series. For all I know, it may have been really corny but the storyline was interesting. I thought maybe I could watch it again and hopefully inspire to write something.

The technical details:

1) Series was definitely HK-drama. Not sure if it was ATV or TVB
2) Series had to be after 1990 and way before 1995. I just remember that when Windows 95 was released I was too busy in the bbs world and stopped watching drama series for awhile.

The background story:

This story was very similar to the movie "The Myth" and came out way before "The Myth" was released.

I remember vaguely that it starts with an archaelogist in modern times. Young guy who was working in the field and discovers a body. He brings her back and she comes back to life. They are both a bit shocked and she realized she was in modern times.

She reveals to him the story of how she was part of the group that Qin Shi Huang sent out to search for the elixir of immortality. When she tells the story it flashes back to that time period. Then she explains that she was the only survivor after the group ended up killing each other to gain the elixir. She survives, falls in love with someone. Shows them aging and die... This happens over many periods in her flashbacks. She explains that she was tired of outliving her lovers and having to visit their graves.

The scenes of her flashbacks are cut and used in the, video/song teaser that rolls in before every series starts.

I didn't get far in the series because we were watching it as it was being dubbed into video tapes. We moved and I never got a chance to continue the series.

Thanks everyone and hopefully I can get this series identified.

-Kabloomz

User avatar
earthcolors
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm
Contact:

Re: In search for a series... Need help I dentifying...

Postby earthcolors » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

@kabloomz:

The only thing similar to it was
'Eternity' (1994, ATV) though in this story, she wasn't the only one one who took the elixir.
http://www.oocities.org/athens/academy/7547/movies.html

bigmao
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Postby bigmao » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi anyone can help me identify this drama. Ive keep recalling what drama it is but always failed. my memory of it is very vague. the drama has a particular scene. that an event held was ruined by bees and i think that the main girl was the coordinator of the event or shes responsible for covering it im not particularly sure about it since I cant remember it cleary. anyone knows if theres a drama that has the same scene as this. this been bugging me for days i searched but failed. thanks i would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest