The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:58 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Postby Shindou-Kun » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 pm

jxsilicon9 wrote:What Asian drama is this?


Its an Asian drama about a guy that runs into a female celebrity and she announces to the media that he is her boyfriend to his surprise.


(Korean) That Fool - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/That_Fool
Image

or

(Japanese) Star no Koi - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Star_no_Koi
Image


From your description I think it's most likely the japanese title Star no Koi.

TofuQueen
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:28 am
Location: Idaho, USA

Postby TofuQueen » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am

bigmao wrote:Hi anyone can help me identify this drama. Ive keep recalling what drama it is but always failed. my memory of it is very vague. the drama has a particular scene. that an event held was ruined by bees and i think that the main girl was the coordinator of the event or shes responsible for covering it im not particularly sure about it since I cant remember it cleary. anyone knows if theres a drama that has the same scene as this. this been bugging me for days i searched but failed. thanks i would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me.


That's the Korean drama "Lie to Me". :-)

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7608
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 am

I just got the name: 永本佳以
Most likely a child actor.
Been Googling, checking Denshi Jisho and twisting and turning names.

Nakamoto Kai?
Gifted Ones | Twitter | UL @ Nyaa | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Ashita no Yakusoku, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

User avatar
doramaworld
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 am

Postby doramaworld » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 am

This looks like the actor you are looking for and his name is Nagamoto Kai:
http://talent.yahoo.co.jp/pf/detail/pp14386
For drama and movie reviews as well as latest news and resources on J-ent in general, please visit:
http://doramaworld.blogspot.com

User avatar
\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict
Posts: 6239
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 am
Location: (--<@>_<@>--) (--<Ö>__<Ö>--)

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:24 am

bigmao wrote:Hi anyone can help me identify this drama. Ive keep recalling what drama it is but always failed. my memory of it is very vague. the drama has a particular scene. that an event held was ruined by bees and i think that the main girl was the coordinator of the event or shes responsible for covering it im not particularly sure about it since I cant remember it cleary. anyone knows if theres a drama that has the same scene as this. this been bugging me for days i searched but failed. thanks i would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me.



Image
In the background is the event.

Image
This is the coordinator.

The Title is Lie to me.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lie_to_Me
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

milkyway12
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 am

please help me identify this female celeb

Postby milkyway12 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:57 am

Image

photo taken at 2008 Mnet 20s choice awards. I know its blurry, but its all ive got. please somebody help!

milkyway12
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 am

help identifying a Japanese (?) celeb

Postby milkyway12 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 am

Image

I think she is Japanese, but I cant remember, anyone know her name?

User avatar
kiramethyst
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:08 am

Postby kiramethyst » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 am

She is Taiwanese, not Japanese. Her name is Matilda Tao. :)

milkyway12
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 am

Postby milkyway12 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:41 pm

thanks

narsha1000
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: France

Who is this actress?

Postby narsha1000 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:08 am

The question is in the topic: who is this actress? She plays in the last "Kindaichi Kosuke vs Akechi Kogoro" Image

piboi
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 am

Postby piboi » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:13 am

Yoshida Yo?

I could be wrong.

narsha1000
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: France

Postby narsha1000 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 pm

yesss!! Thanks !

User avatar
Zambo
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Postby Zambo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Please tell me who is the girl with red hat and red skirt in this pic. Thank you so much!

Image
Image

User avatar
zenith777
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 am
Location: Shitsuren no Sekai~

Postby zenith777 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Zambo wrote:Please tell me who is the girl with red hat and red skirt in this pic. Thank you so much!

Image


I believe from the Chinese Character, she is Bella Cheng aka Yu Tu (玉兔)

This is her profile (You can use Chrome to translate it into other language)

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%84%AD%E6%A2%93%E6%9C%88 :mrgreen:

chiuchimu
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Who is this actress?

Postby chiuchimu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:54 pm

I can't name her, but I think I've seen her before.
Image

neal00
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 am
Location: Southern California

Postby neal00 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:59 pm

I think that is Kasumi Arimura

mioxy
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Postby mioxy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi
I am searching for a drama but it was long time ago. I am sure its was made before or in 2004. I don't remember name or it was in korean, chinese or taiwanese. The story was about two childhood friends who are orphans. When they were young the boy carry the girl on his back(piggy ride) and she carry a teddy(maybe white rabbit or bear i not sure). The boy was adopted by rich family and the girl was adopted by normal family. She gave him the toy(teddy or something). They both don't remember about each others, but the boy know about her. She forget completely. If you can help me because it me very curious.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7608
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby Keiko1981 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:13 am

Could someone help me identify who this actress is, she acts as nurse Na Jukja in Dear My Sister
Attachments
dms058-03.jpg
dms058-03.jpg (19.5 KiB) Viewed 2414 times
Gifted Ones | Twitter | UL @ Nyaa | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Ashita no Yakusoku, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

User avatar
zenith777
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 am
Location: Shitsuren no Sekai~

Postby zenith777 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 am


User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7608
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby Keiko1981 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:36 am

Gifted Ones | Twitter | UL @ Nyaa | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Ashita no Yakusoku, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

User avatar
BoggoSonyeo
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby BoggoSonyeo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:50 am

Hello everyone. I watched drama "Deep love: Ayu no monogatari" and wonder who is she? Maybe anyone knows?
Image
Image

koshonin
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby koshonin » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Toi Yakusoku [2014] http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Toi_Yakusoku

does anyone know the actress playing the chinese woman who adopted Tomo-chan

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7608
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Just wondering if it's Jung Ji in who's acting as Kim Ma Ri (Ke Hee's younger sister) in Seoul 1945?

Got the following info.
Not listed on Jung Ji in's Korean Wikipedia.
Not listed on Seoul 1945's Korean Wikipedia.

Comparing these pictures below.
One from Seoul 1945 ep8 aired 2006, and Dear My Sister aired 2011.
Attachments
bokhui019-00.jpg
bokhui019-00.jpg (74.58 KiB) Viewed 1546 times
seoul08-2006.jpg
seoul08-2006.jpg (42.42 KiB) Viewed 1546 times

User avatar
ChampagneWithŌsaki
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:05 am

Postby ChampagneWithŌsaki » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:01 am

mioxy wrote:Hi
I am searching for a drama but it was long time ago. I am sure its was made before or in 2004. I don't remember name or it was in korean, chinese or taiwanese. The story was about two childhood friends who are orphans. When they were young the boy carry the girl on his back(piggy ride) and she carry a teddy(maybe white rabbit or bear i not sure). The boy was adopted by rich family and the girl was adopted by normal family. She gave him the toy(teddy or something). They both don't remember about each others, but the boy know about her. She forget completely. If you can help me because it me very curious.


There's a Tdrama called At Dolphin Bay. It was in 2003 & the girl carried around a white whale or narwhal, maybe. I can't remember if one was adopted to a rich family & the other a normal one or not, sorry. Is this it?

Kyouki_
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby Kyouki_ » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Trying to find a j-drama from 1-3 years ago. It was a detective show with a good amount of comedy in there. It's about this pair of investigators. Usually one would come up with a really absurd theory about how the crime was commited (like a knife being tide to a cat, or a REALLY long stick with a knife on the end), and the other one would be more level-minded.

Would be grateful if someone could help me with what it was called.

User avatar
kitty10
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby kitty10 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Kyouki_ wrote:Trying to find a j-drama from 1-3 years ago. It was a detective show with a good amount of comedy in there. It's about this pair of investigators. Usually one would come up with a really absurd theory about how the crime was commited (like a knife being tide to a cat, or a REALLY long stick with a knife on the end), and the other one would be more level-minded.

Would be grateful if someone could help me with what it was called.


Watashi no Kirai na Tantei?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Watashi_no_Kirai_na_Tantei
:heart: 玉木宏、藤木直人、佐藤健... 大好き! :heart:

blog

Kyouki_
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby Kyouki_ » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:08 pm

kitty10 wrote:
Kyouki_ wrote:Trying to find a j-drama from 1-3 years ago. It was a detective show with a good amount of comedy in there. It's about this pair of investigators. Usually one would come up with a really absurd theory about how the crime was commited (like a knife being tide to a cat, or a REALLY long stick with a knife on the end), and the other one would be more level-minded.

Would be grateful if someone could help me with what it was called.


Watashi no Kirai na Tantei?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Watashi_no_Kirai_na_Tantei


Yes that's it, thank you very much :)

syntaxerror
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Does anyone recognise who this is?

Postby syntaxerror » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:08 am

Can someone help me?

Image

Thanks!

chuppy
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:37 am

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby chuppy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:51 am

Hey I'm looking for a jdrama series i saw back around 2006-2007 so it might have come out around that time or a bit earlier. Its about a guy who lives at home with 3 or 4 of his older sisters. At his job he meets a girl and through some circumstances eventually they go back to his house later. The girl ends up meeting his sisters and at first they are abrasive towards her but she eventually befriends them all. There is also a subplot about the guy having an ex-girlfriend named Emi who left him and may be coming back.

Any help is appreciated c:

poonk
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:12 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby poonk » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:14 am

chuppy wrote:Hey I'm looking for a jdrama series i saw back around 2006-2007 so it might have come out around that time or a bit earlier. Its about a guy who lives at home with 3 or 4 of his older sisters. At his job he meets a girl and through some circumstances eventually they go back to his house later. The girl ends up meeting his sisters and at first they are abrasive towards her but she eventually befriends them all. There is also a subplot about the guy having an ex-girlfriend named Emi who left him and may be coming back.

Any help is appreciated c:
This sounds like the 2003 drama Suekko Chounan Ane Sannin. The DramaWiki synopsis doesn't say it, but our guy (Okada Junichi) is the younger brother to 3 sisters (hence the title).

JackBauer2424
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 4:48 am

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Postby JackBauer2424 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:01 am

I often use the main site's individual actor page to see what other series they did, and noticed some of their headshots are really not representative of what they really look like.

The Rina Uchiyama(?) headshot looks like she got plastic surgery or she got older and her face got weird. I saw her in Kumokiri Nizaemon, and she looks just as good as ever, unlike her d-addicts headshot.

The Matsu Takako page has her with really ugly short hair, and she looked way better than that in Love Generation, Long Vacation.

MoNiKa2303
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:14 pm
Location: Poland

What are these actors' names from Empress Ki?

Postby MoNiKa2303 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi everyone! 안영하ㅔ요! :-) I have a question, could you help me? ;-) Do you remember some characters from Empress Ki - they can be called Jadan & WuJin (or CholDan & MuSin) - they were soldiers (or some kind of) of Baek Ahn and Tal Tal (later more of Tal Tal) - They were not very important characters but I really love them! :-) <3 But I can't find these actors' names anywhere!:( Do you know them? Their photo is in attachments ;-) Thank you in advance for help ;-)
Love for everyone who loves Empress Ki <3 <3 <3
Attachments
Jadan&Wujin4.1 - Kopia.jpg
Jadan&Wujin4.1 - Kopia.jpg (105.85 KiB) Viewed 741 times


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests