The Identification Thread for Celebrities

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
pHats

Post by pHats » Dec 17th, '09, 23:33

wow that was fast .. thanks for the help :D

asiandramaaddict17

I need help finding the name of a Chinese Historical Drama

Post by asiandramaaddict17 » Dec 19th, '09, 05:44

So when I was young I watched this one Chinese Historical drama, but i never got to finish the drama and I really want to see it again.
I believe the drama is between 1998-2003.
Its about a Ice/Snow princess who is very beautiful that she often wears a blue mask to hide her beauty. She lives in somewhat of an ice kingdom.
Then there's the main lead actor, hes a warrior of some sort and comes to the ice kingdom to get a sword to save his kingdom (fire). But when he gets the sword from the ice princess, her kingdom melts. So now she just follows the guy around in the mainland. They kind of fall in love.
so thats all i remember, if anyone could help me find the name of this drama, it would be totally awesome =].
Thanks!!

asiandramaaddict17

Post by asiandramaaddict17 » Dec 19th, '09, 05:45

oh and i searched most of dramawiki already =[

darrenng87

Which drama is this music from?

Post by darrenng87 » Dec 19th, '09, 17:55

Was watching guess guess guess when the background music at 1:38 caught my ears... sounds like a korean drama music. Does anyone knows where is it from?

Sorry if this is the wrong place... I don't come to this forum often :S

circlep

Historical drama series !

Post by circlep » Dec 23rd, '09, 23:07

HI !

I need help finding good historical drama series ( Eng sub) doesn't matter from which country.

I like series as :

Musashi, Oda Nobunaga, Damo & Oshi samurai / Mute Samurai

Please help me !

xxemz19xx

Post by xxemz19xx » Dec 23rd, '09, 23:39

I love Korean historical dramas so I'll list some of my faves just beware these dramas are pretty long!!

Yi San (77 episodes)
Jumong (80+ episodes)
Kingdom of the wind (34 episodes)
The king and I (63 episodes)
Iljimae (20 episodes)
Return of Iljimae (24 episodes)
Hong gil dong must watch (24 episodes)
Queen seon duk Must watch (62 episodes)
Strongest chil woo (20 episodes)

I haven't really watched other historical dramas... but I hope I've helped a little :D

circlep

Post by circlep » Dec 24th, '09, 01:16

Thank you, thank you !

you've been very helpfull, gonna check them out !!

mary8886

Please help! >.<

Post by mary8886 » Dec 30th, '09, 05:07

I really could use someone's help identifying the name of an extremely old series;this has been bothering my sister and I for awhile now. All we can remember is that in the series the main characters were women who can transform into birds or was it parrots? And the women, maybe 3 of them, were evil? As you can see we cannot remember anything since we saw it when we were kids. We really want to watch it again =/ Thank you soooo much for any type of information!

Love,
Mary

P.S. The film/series was dubbed into Vietnamese when we saw it.

KGblade15

Name of this drama please ><

Post by KGblade15 » Dec 30th, '09, 23:11

Hi, Looking for drama, found it in CCTV-E, I watched it by accident in my parent's room but I didn't get the find out the title. It had spanish subtitles which I tried to understand. If anyone has any idea of what it's called, thanks for the help ><
It has a main guy named Hai Ning, a main girl named Ying Zi and the 2nd main girl is Xiao Mei. I think it's Either a Hk/Chinese Mainland drama but can't tell for sure. It was a modern type drama, I think the main girl left to France/Italy.
Xiao Mei was Hai Ning's fiance but called him to say go to main girl.
There was a mother who found out Ying Zi was her daughter and didn't want her to leave.
There was a flashback in the same ep of the main girl wearing glasses and giving a present to the Hai Ning. Then afterwards when Hai Ning opened the present, he cried when he was inside his car with his head against the steering wheel, where Xiao Mei saw him through the window.
Sorry, only watched one episode so didn't get much info. Please and thank you.

Whackjob

Need help finding name of Japanese show

Post by Whackjob » Jan 2nd, '10, 17:44

Here's an excerpt (Youtube links). The only identifying logo I can see during these clips is "D1 grand prix" which is an actual grand prix, so I don't think this is in relation to the show. Links:

Basically, I just want to be able to get the real name of this show, if there are more episodes online, and if any are subtitled. Especially if there are better quality ones. This show is halarious, and the concept of constructing complex machinery just to embarass people is kind of funny. Thanks in advance!

Whackjob

Post by Whackjob » Jan 3rd, '10, 17:01

Oi! Nobody knows?

leemex17

Drama Question..

Post by leemex17 » Jan 5th, '10, 18:42

I don't know if you guys can help me but here it goes.. I just remembered an asian drama but I forgot it's title.. so basically I need help on what the title is..

All I remember is that there was a girl with a bracelet or necklace.. don't know what exactly it is that she happen to lose on a subway.. if I got it right a guy got it..

that's all the details I remember.. hope you can help me.. definitely it's not a japanese drama..

Thanks in advance :3

Lady Zhuge

Re: Name of this drama please ><

Post by Lady Zhuge » Jan 5th, '10, 23:46

asiandramaaddict17 wrote:So when I was young I watched this one Chinese Historical drama, but i never got to finish the drama and I really want to see it again.
I believe the drama is between 1998-2003.
Its about a Ice/Snow princess who is very beautiful that she often wears a blue mask to hide her beauty. She lives in somewhat of an ice kingdom.
Then there's the main lead actor, hes a warrior of some sort and comes to the ice kingdom to get a sword to save his kingdom (fire). But when he gets the sword from the ice princess, her kingdom melts. So now she just follows the guy around in the mainland. They kind of fall in love.
so thats all i remember, if anyone could help me find the name of this drama, it would be totally awesome =].
Thanks!!
It sounds like Xin Shu Shan Jian Xia (新蜀山剑侠) starring Steve Ma Jing Tao. Your description of the the ice princess brought Vivian Chen's character to mind and the release period fits. Here's a picture of the cover.
KGblade15 wrote:Hi, Looking for drama, found it in CCTV-E, I watched it by accident in my parent's room but I didn't get the find out the title. It had spanish subtitles which I tried to understand. If anyone has any idea of what it's called, thanks for the help ><
It has a main guy named Hai Ning, a main girl named Ying Zi and the 2nd main girl is Xiao Mei. I think it's Either a Hk/Chinese Mainland drama but can't tell for sure. It was a modern type drama, I think the main girl left to France/Italy.
Xiao Mei was Hai Ning's fiance but called him to say go to main girl.
There was a mother who found out Ying Zi was her daughter and didn't want her to leave.
There was a flashback in the same ep of the main girl wearing glasses and giving a present to the Hai Ning. Then afterwards when Hai Ning opened the present, he cried when he was inside his car with his head against the steering wheel, where Xiao Mei saw him through the window.
Sorry, only watched one episode so didn't get much info. Please and thank you.
It's called Ai Bi Hen Duo Yi Dian (爱比恨多一点) starring Allen Ting and Li Xiao Lu.

http://space.dianshiju.cctv.com/podcast ... nduoyidian

susliu

Post by susliu » Mar 3rd, '10, 03:05

Recently I'm remembering a chinese drama/movie (I think it's a movie) that I watched a few years back. I'd really like to watch it again.

I remember that it's set in ancient china and about a guy who meets a "man," the man turns out to be female and his first love. that's about all I can remember :(
I'd really love to watch it again since I can barely remember anything about or how I watched it.
Thanks again :)

FierceBlow

Post by FierceBlow » Mar 3rd, '10, 11:31

Who is she? She kinda looks like Pixie Lott but I don't think it's her. Thanks :)

Lucille

Post by Lucille » Mar 3rd, '10, 20:33

susliu wrote:Recently I'm remembering a chinese drama/movie (I think it's a movie) that I watched a few years back. I'd really like to watch it again.

I remember that it's set in ancient china and about a guy who meets a "man," the man turns out to be female and his first love. that's about all I can remember :(
I'd really love to watch it again since I can barely remember anything about or how I watched it.
Thanks again :)
There are a few movies like this, but maybe you are thinking about Butterfly Lovers. A girl pretends to be a guy so she can train to be swordsman. She tells her male best friend in the school that he can marry his sister. Who is of course her. I hope this helps.

susliu

Post by susliu » Mar 3rd, '10, 22:54

I have watched butterfly lovers before, but that's not the one I'm looking for :(
thanks anyway

um, I'll try to remember some more details
again, the film/drama (can't remember lmao, but probably a film) is set in ancient china
the main guy has short flashbacks about him as a kid and a young girl (his first love) playing together throughout the film
the main guy meets and gets into a fight with a "man"
he later finds out the "man" is in fact female
and he later finds out that she is his first love.

ommo

Post by ommo » May 3rd, '10, 14:17

My question is a bit different from the thread topic.

I would like to know where I can purchase or download this series. I don't need English subtitles, though if they are available that would be better.

thanks

f1f2f3

Post by f1f2f3 » May 10th, '10, 18:51

What's the name of the patient at around 4:06 ?
http://www.mysoju.com/iryu-team-medical ... -4/part-2/

and 3:02 in this video:
http://www.mysoju.com/iryu-team-medical ... -4/part-3/

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3879 ... aisuke.jpg

His name in the episode is Inagaki Daisuke i'm not sure though, can someone search for his name in the credits,someone who knows japanese? PLS! :hissy:

i've already asked this in jdorama but no one's answering :-(

jhonsadins

Post by jhonsadins » Jul 6th, '10, 13:24

Name: Tamayama Tetsuji
Profession: Actor
Date of Birth: 7th April 1980
Place of Birth: Kyoto
Height: 182cm
Weight: 65kg
Talent Agency: MERRYGOROUND

GoingAllOut

Post by GoingAllOut » Aug 7th, '10, 02:41

Hello i need help finding a Drama

The drama starts like this .. A jap guy who`s mother run away from home was left only with his father ..one day his father dies also and gives him a photo of his mother ..( I need to mention that they are a rich family ) . This jap guy goes to look for his mother in another asian country ( i dont remember what country ) ..at the time he goes to look for his mother his mother heard about the dead other ex husband so she goes to japan ..so they miss each other .
Once the guy arrived in the new country he goes to a library .. there he mistakes his bag with some girl`s bag .. ( this girl is a main character in the drama ) ... having lost hiswallet and his clothes ... he wonders around ...he gets to a place where a film was taking place ... there another girl ( she is also a main character in the drama ) mistakes him for a foreign actor .. and takes him to do the shooting ... all ends well ..
Then the jap guy not knowing what to do he fallows the girl th her home .. there the girl takes care of him and takes him around town .. also this jap guy .. has a stepbrother ..

at the end of theseries he will end up ..after many things happened he will end in love with the girl that took his bag in the 1st episode .. and his brother will end with the girl that took care of the jap guy

i can tell more about the plot if its needed .. tks for your help

starunique

Please Tell Me

Post by starunique » Sep 18th, '10, 20:16

Hi dears
I'm looking for the name of an actor in the Korean Drama named "Hateful But Once Again".
I wonder Why there is no name of this actor in KDrama-related sites even in the cast of this Drama. His Role is Eun Hye Jung's driver & manager who cooperates her schedules,etc.
Would You Please tell the name of him?
Thanks alot

huss

Post by huss » Oct 7th, '10, 15:32

screenshots from Gift (1997) Ep. 5
who's this actress?

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Oct 7th, '10, 16:27

huss wrote:who's this actress?
Kasugai Seina

tvbstaple

Post by tvbstaple » Oct 10th, '10, 02:48

Hi fellow Asian TV series addicts!~

Woke up yesterday with this nagging question about a series I watched about 10 years ago but I cannot remember the title and thought you guys could help!!!

It was set in ancient China where Emperor Qin Shi Huang was in seek of the elixir of immortality and sent out a group of men and women to search for this elixir. They found a phoenix nest and 3 of them ate the eggs and became immortal. It then jumps to current modern day times and they morph to beasts on the full moon.

Thanks in advance!~

Subzero3k

Post by Subzero3k » Nov 12th, '10, 19:36

hello i recently remember this wuxia drama i watched
it was about some blind martial artist from the evil sect
he and his follower(his like a butler)
there was a part in this drama where the blind martial artist and his follower was outside
blind dude says that he can tell which girl is pretty by the scent as they pass by
then this martial artist girl over hears them and walks back and forth tring to get the blind dude to say she was pretty, after a few times the girl asks whats the deal and confronts him

i think the the blind martial artist was looking for some legendary sword
he also is the leader of the evil sect and the follower is also part of the evil sect
when the blind dude has orders for people the follower appears wearing a mask to give the orders
PS:please help me with this drama it has been driving me crazy thinking about it

Cgem

Re: Please help! >.<

Post by Cgem » Nov 12th, '10, 21:14

mary8886 wrote:I really could use someone's help identifying the name of an extremely old series;this has been bothering my sister and I for awhile now. All we can remember is that in the series the main characters were women who can transform into birds or was it parrots? And the women, maybe 3 of them, were evil? As you can see we cannot remember anything since we saw it when we were kids. We really want to watch it again =/ Thank you soooo much for any type of information!

Love,
Mary

P.S. The film/series was dubbed into Vietnamese when we saw it.
This sound like it's TVB Dark Tales II (Lieu Trai 2) and the story is probably the 2nd story with Noel Leung.

====================

I feel this thread need to be remade again to include the following the questions so people can easily understand and help out:

1) Film/Drama: (Film/K-drama/C-drama/HK-drama/J-drama)
2) Approx. Year Came Out: (19??, 20??)
3) Known Actors/Actresses: with someone that look like...
4) Taken Place:
  • Modern
    Pre-Modern (guys with suit & trench coats)
    War Period
    Manchurian Era (guys with braids)
    Ancient (guys with long hair & buns)
    Wuxia (martial arts)
    Fantasy
5) Describe the characters
6) Storyline
7) Special Notes : Comedy, Romance, Melodrama, Mob, Business...

=========================
As for identifying pictures/actors:

1) PICTURE
2) Link to the original source
3) What film/drama
4) any special notes..

Subzero3k

Post by Subzero3k » Nov 13th, '10, 08:07

Subzero3k wrote:hello i recently remember this wuxia drama i watched
it was about some blind martial artist from the evil sect
he and his follower(his like a butler)
there was a part in this drama where the blind martial artist and his follower was outside
blind dude says that he can tell which girl is pretty by the scent as they pass by
then this martial artist girl over hears them and walks back and forth tring to get the blind dude to say she was pretty, after a few times the girl asks whats the deal and confronts him

i think the the blind martial artist was looking for some legendary sword
he also is the leader of the evil sect and the follower is also part of the evil sect
when the blind dude has orders for people the follower appears wearing a mask to give the orders
PS:please help me with this drama it has been driving me crazy thinking about it
also i think the main character the blind martial artist looks like Vincent Jiao
and the girl look like Angela Tong
does anyone know this drama is chinese not sure if it's hk or mainland

Subzero3k

Post by Subzero3k » Nov 28th, '10, 12:26

won't someone help me please i'm really want to find this drama

meiluo

Could anyone tell me which drama this is?

Post by meiluo » Dec 4th, '10, 06:00

This is rather silly, but I started watching this drama a while back and I want to finish it, but I can't remember the name... all I have is this screenshot.

If anyone could tell me which kdrama it is, I would really appreciate it. (I know it might be really hard to tell.)

Thanks so much! ^_^
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (13.44 KiB) Viewed 24493 times

eamane

Post by eamane » Dec 4th, '10, 06:09

Can you give a description of what you remember of it?

meiluo

Post by meiluo » Dec 5th, '10, 07:30

That's the problem... I only watched a few parts of it and it was all just really typical boy/girl love story stuff. I do know the drama has to be made in 2007 or earlier though....

thanks for the reply!

jennyreee

Post by jennyreee » Mar 21st, '11, 02:35

I'd like to apologize if this has already been asked already. I'm trying to find the name of a Chinese/Taiwanese period drama. I remember watching it when I was younger. The only details I could remember was the fact that it envolved magic. The main character had long shaggy hair(?). Also at one point i think the main character was poisoned(?) and his friends had to use magic to heal him? The thing that I specifically remembered was the fact that they pressed their hands on his back. There was also a scene where a character ate a snake and got ill? I don't remember any of the actors or actress. :'(
I believe the drama was around the early 2000s. Perhaps 2000-2007? I can't remember.... Again, thank you!

jesu666

Help me recognize title of this SBS korean drama

Post by jesu666 » Apr 12th, '11, 16:46

Hello

I'm a great fan of korean series. I really like comedies and this it's funny..

here: http://jinugoon.com/476

Could tell me title of this drama? What actress is forced to that ugly work :) ?

THX in advance

BunBun

Can someone help me?

Post by BunBun » Apr 27th, '11, 02:49

Hai~

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if I can't do this at all D: , so I apologize to the mods if you end up moving this~ :c

My question: I'm looking for a drama that I don't really remember in what language it was, (though my memory is telling me it wasn't japanese) or what it was about and the only thing I can remember is this scene where this girl that works in a market gives this guy (that I think he might be a photographer?) the wrong change and she ends up not getting paid for the day. Later on, he returns the money. Sorry I cant give more information but thats really all I can remember from it c:

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I'll be extremely grateful~ :heart:

~BunBun

LJHFan

Any one knows who Lee Jae Hwang is??

Post by LJHFan » May 1st, '11, 17:43

Is Lee Jae Hwang popular in Korea? Is he dead already? Is he gay? Is he single or married? Please answer. Thanks! Image

VetaMega

Can anyone recognize thsi drama

Post by VetaMega » Jul 13th, '11, 17:06

Time period: Before, during, and after WWII (sino japanese war)

As a young boy he was poor. Someone gave him a mantou to survive and he forever remained grateful. When he becomes older, he owns a textile dyeing factory. Story is about how he operates that business. One day, the Japanese take over his business. he leaves them with an empty factory.

jxsilicon9

Can someone tell me what seires this is?

Post by jxsilicon9 » Jul 16th, '11, 09:03

Its about a guy getting stuck in a tree while parachuting and a women helps him out. I think his character was also an actor. And it turns out the woman that helps him is a big fan of his actor father.

xploring

Re: Can someone tell me what seires this is?

Post by xploring » Jul 16th, '11, 10:04

jxsilicon9 wrote:Its about a guy getting stuck in a tree while parachuting and a women helps him out. I think his character was also an actor. And it turns out the woman that helps him is a big fan of his actor father.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Natsu_no_Koi_ ... i_Kagayaku

ranaline

Post by ranaline » Jul 17th, '11, 10:03

Hello! About a month ago, I came across this video in my YT recommendations. I'd really like to know the name of the movie or drama... Any help would be lovely and I'd appreciate it! Even if it's just identifying the actor and actress. :'D

Here's the link to the video:

Thank you so very much in advance!

zinsi

Looking for an asian drama

Post by zinsi » Jul 23rd, '11, 18:46

I saw it like 6-7 year ago so I don't remember a lot. What I do know is that this show had a main charater who had blue hair and has called wind cloud...? or something like that...he had a nemesis who also also ha d a weird name..they both had special power...they could fly..etc.
so if anyone could hepl me it would mean the world to me

jxsilicon9

Re: Help me recognize title of this SBS korean drama

Post by jxsilicon9 » Aug 1st, '11, 15:01

jesu666 wrote:Hello

Could tell me title of this drama? What actress is forced to that ugly work :) ?

THX in advance
I would like to know what this show is also.

SSpiegel

Re: Looking for an asian drama

Post by SSpiegel » Aug 1st, '11, 15:49

zinsi wrote:I saw it like 6-7 year ago so I don't remember a lot. What I do know is that this show had a main charater who had blue hair and has called wind cloud...? or something like that...he had a nemesis who also also ha d a weird name..they both had special power...they could fly..etc.
so if anyone could hepl me it would mean the world to me
It's most likely this one: Wind and Cloud

zinsi

Post by zinsi » Aug 1st, '11, 16:00

SSpiegel thank you so much i have been loking for this drama since ever

jxsilicon9

Re: Help me recognize title of this SBS korean drama

Post by jxsilicon9 » Aug 7th, '11, 18:01

jesu666 wrote:Hello

THX in advance
Finally found this show. Its Dae Mul

winifred

The Drama I couldn't find

Post by winifred » Aug 17th, '11, 04:37

Around 2003, I have watched one Chinese Historical Drama but as I watched in my lauguage and I didn't know the name of the drama. It was about a girl from the inn but the inn owner adopted her and she is actually the princess but the queen had swapped the child of senator and her's as she wanted the boy. and also that movie had alot of humor and funny stuff. I'm really want to watch that drama again. is anyone know the name of that drama.

ImL0st

Re: The Drama I couldn't find

Post by ImL0st » Aug 17th, '11, 04:58

winifred wrote:Around 2003, I have watched one Chinese Historical Drama but as I watched in my lauguage and I didn't know the name of the drama. It was about a girl from the inn but the inn owner adopted her and she is actually the princess but the queen had swapped the child of senator and her's as she wanted the boy. and also that movie had alot of humor and funny stuff. I'm really want to watch that drama again. is anyone know the name of that drama.
It's "The Switch" from jem's site.

winifred

Post by winifred » Aug 17th, '11, 22:58

wow you got it right.. that's true. ;) thanks alot friend. ;)

kledder

What JDrama is this

Post by kledder » Aug 20th, '11, 22:47

First of all I don't really know if it's Japanese but I'm at least 85% sure it is (otherwise it's either Korean or Chinese). What I'm looking for is this series where a schoolgirl and a bully don't get along and it was either she had to move in with him or he had to move in with her due to some circumstances. It's at least two years old (probably longer). Thanks for helping out.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Aug 20th, '11, 23:33

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Maysn » Aug 20th, '11, 23:47

I think it could be this one:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Devil_Beside_You

kledder

Post by kledder » Aug 20th, '11, 23:50

I think it´s Mischievous Kiss. I know it was something with a collapsing house but both the first and third link have that description. Damn those collapsing houses! :)

Thanks a lot!

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Maysn » Aug 21st, '11, 19:35

Well, aren't they all the same, just in different languages? =)

jxsilicon9

Post by jxsilicon9 » Aug 30th, '11, 10:59

Does anyone know this series? I think its Korean or Japanese. Its about a guy that con's other con artists and returns them the victims their money.

xploring

Post by xploring » Aug 30th, '11, 12:35

jxsilicon9 wrote:Does anyone know this series? I think its Korean or Japanese. Its about a guy that con's other con artists and returns them the victims their money.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kurosagi

jxsilicon9

Post by jxsilicon9 » Aug 31st, '11, 05:36

xploring wrote:
jxsilicon9 wrote:Does anyone know this series? I think its Korean or Japanese. Its about a guy that con's other con artists and returns them the victims their money.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kurosagi
Thanks

shuji888

Where can i download Dong Yi with cantonese dub?

Post by shuji888 » Sep 7th, '11, 22:55

Where can i download Dong Yi with cantonese dub?
Please and Thanks :thumleft:
Attachments
dong-yi-poster.jpg
dong-yi-poster.jpg (208.47 KiB) Viewed 28487 times

xploring

Re: Where can i download Dong Yi with cantonese dub?

Post by xploring » Sep 8th, '11, 09:27

shuji888 wrote:Where can i download Dong Yi with cantonese dub?
Please and Thanks :thumleft:
Try here if you are feeling lucky

http://os.tvboxnow.com/forum-279-1.html

shuji888

re: link

Post by shuji888 » Sep 8th, '11, 18:02

unfortunately i cant read chinese.

electricBonBon

Post by electricBonBon » Sep 10th, '11, 14:08

A while ago I watched a video on YouTube of an Asian movie or drama scene. I THINK it was Korean, but I'm not sure, so I'm posting it here.

There was a man and a woman - they were on the beach and the man carried the woman on his back, the woman seemed to be very weak (I guess she had an illness) and the man kept talking and talking and suddenly the grasp of the woman loosed (is that correct English?! XD), because she died.

I searched so often for that video again, but I couldn't find it >_>

devill

Post by devill » Sep 10th, '11, 15:02

electricBonBon wrote:A while ago I watched a video on YouTube of an Asian movie or drama scene. I THINK it was Korean, but I'm not sure, so I'm posting it here.

There was a man and a woman - they were on the beach and the man carried the woman on his back, the woman seemed to be very weak (I guess she had an illness) and the man kept talking and talking and suddenly the grasp of the woman loosed (is that correct English?! XD), because she died.

I searched so often for that video again, but I couldn't find it >_>
i think its korean drama "Autumn tale". i'm pretty sure this is the drama you're looking for. In dramawiki its written as "Autumn in my heart".

hope it's the right one.

electricBonBon

Post by electricBonBon » Sep 10th, '11, 18:48

I can't watch the video (not available in my country >_>), but this could be it!
I think I'm gonna watch the drama soon, sounds pretty good; I'll let you know then if you were right (:
Thank you!

EDIT; YES, it is! Thank you so much! *_*

kuririn86

name of this actor anyone?

Post by kuririn86 » Sep 14th, '11, 06:39

Hi, I'm new, and the other day i was looking through some threads but i can't find the one where this picture came from and I'm trying to find who the guy is, can anyone help me?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61417201@N ... hotostream

Any help would be great. Thanks!

mikilove13
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by mikilove13 » Sep 14th, '11, 07:26

That's the actor Saito Takumi.

kuririn86

Post by kuririn86 » Sep 14th, '11, 16:17

Thank you!

L'Arc

Post by L'Arc » Sep 27th, '11, 23:34

A long time ago (5 or 6 years?) I watched some kind of a special drama or movie, i'm really not sure, but it aired on arirang channel so I suppose it's korean. I don't remember the story too well but it revolves around a korean man who falls in love with a chinese woman who is being chased by some people. There was a scene where she is working in a restaurant or a bar and two guys (detectives maybe?) were trying to catch her but she leaves her shoes and starts running. Eventually the korean guy and the chinese girl go on a date to the amusement park and the same night she tells him that it's ok to sleep together because they're getting married soon, but they break up for some reason I forgot... anyway I can't remember anything else other than the ending, where the two accidently meet again beside a bus and hug each other while crying... and that's it :p

I know it's hopeless to find the name of this drama but I thought i'd give it a try, it's been bugging me forever :\

Thanks!

allouh

Post by allouh » Oct 14th, '11, 19:06

I would like to know from which drama is this picture:
I think this is a famous Korean drama

Hammie

Post by Hammie » Oct 14th, '11, 19:25

@allouh

Think it's "Jewel in the Palace".
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dae_Jang_Geum

karlthegreat

Who is this actress?

Post by karlthegreat » Nov 5th, '11, 17:42

She is in one of stupids fans in Heartstrings

jxsilicon9

Post by jxsilicon9 » Dec 25th, '11, 08:40

Does anyone know a drama about a guy that meets a girl and then loses touch. Of course he later becomes a rich playboy and meets her again later in life? It's not Hi My Sweetheart. It was a different Asian drama.

subzero4332

any one knows the name of this drama

Post by subzero4332 » Jan 24th, '12, 08:28

a few years back i watched a asian drama in which a girl who knows magic is a servent of her friend who is ugly and has a big nose and wants to look beautiful they meet 3 witches who ask them for wishes the magic girl is later turns into a old lady and her parents are turned into pigs ....... its magic drama dont know the name please tell me the name of it if u guys know

jxsilicon9

Post by jxsilicon9 » Feb 17th, '12, 00:30

What Asian drama is this?

Its an Asian drama about a guy that runs into a female celebrity and she announces to the media that he is her boyfriend to his surprise.

kabloomz

In search for a series... Need help I dentifying...

Post by kabloomz » Mar 5th, '12, 18:34

Hey all,

I was wondering if I can get some help identifying this series I watch as a kid but never finished. This has been bugging me for years and I have spent years trying to locate this series. For all I know, it may have been really corny but the storyline was interesting. I thought maybe I could watch it again and hopefully inspire to write something.

The technical details:

1) Series was definitely HK-drama. Not sure if it was ATV or TVB
2) Series had to be after 1990 and way before 1995. I just remember that when Windows 95 was released I was too busy in the bbs world and stopped watching drama series for awhile.

The background story:

This story was very similar to the movie "The Myth" and came out way before "The Myth" was released.

I remember vaguely that it starts with an archaelogist in modern times. Young guy who was working in the field and discovers a body. He brings her back and she comes back to life. They are both a bit shocked and she realized she was in modern times.

She reveals to him the story of how she was part of the group that Qin Shi Huang sent out to search for the elixir of immortality. When she tells the story it flashes back to that time period. Then she explains that she was the only survivor after the group ended up killing each other to gain the elixir. She survives, falls in love with someone. Shows them aging and die... This happens over many periods in her flashbacks. She explains that she was tired of outliving her lovers and having to visit their graves.

The scenes of her flashbacks are cut and used in the, video/song teaser that rolls in before every series starts.

I didn't get far in the series because we were watching it as it was being dubbed into video tapes. We moved and I never got a chance to continue the series.

Thanks everyone and hopefully I can get this series identified.

-Kabloomz

earthcolors
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: In search for a series... Need help I dentifying...

Post by earthcolors » Mar 5th, '12, 22:31

@kabloomz:

The only thing similar to it was
'Eternity' (1994, ATV) though in this story, she wasn't the only one one who took the elixir.
http://www.oocities.org/athens/academy/7547/movies.html

bigmao

Post by bigmao » Apr 7th, '12, 21:08

Hi anyone can help me identify this drama. Ive keep recalling what drama it is but always failed. my memory of it is very vague. the drama has a particular scene. that an event held was ruined by bees and i think that the main girl was the coordinator of the event or shes responsible for covering it im not particularly sure about it since I cant remember it cleary. anyone knows if theres a drama that has the same scene as this. this been bugging me for days i searched but failed. thanks i would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me.