[Trading] Dramas online

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
e-mo

[Trading] Dramas online

Post by e-mo » Aug 9th, '15, 16:18

Hi all,

I havent been online here for very long time, now being online again, I am of course looking for some people who can help me to complete my series collection. I have been collecting series for a very long time, but still missing few episodes for a couples of series. Maybe someone has it and helps me to complete them..

Online trading only of course, means uploading on some host...

I am looking for:
Rain In The Heart (成功路上) (1990) - Episode: 23 , Format: RMVB, Size: 220 - 230mb Language: Cantonese
The Legendary Fok (霍元甲) (2008 - Ekin Chen Version) - Episode: 9, Format:RMVB, Size: 220 - 240mb Language: Cantonese

there are aktually more series I am looking for. I will update the list...
If you are looking for anything specific, then just let me know. I am sure I can help you out.....my collection is really huge...

cheers,
e-mo
Last edited by e-mo on Aug 9th, '15, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: - online trading: dramas -

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 9th, '15, 16:34

MOD
Before people start posting direct download links, I'd like to ask of you to instead PM it to the person in question directly, not open in the forum.

Further reading regarding No DDL/Streaming links
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... =2&t=70288

Jdorama got a sub forum dedicated to buying/selling/trading dramas http://www.jdorama.com/viewforum.5.htm

e-mo

Re: [Trading] Dramas online

Post by e-mo » Aug 9th, '15, 16:55

thanks for the advice...

pm will do...

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: [Trading] Dramas online

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 9th, '15, 17:08

e-mo wrote:thanks for the advice...

pm will do...
Just don't want to see the whole forum flooded with links, with the risk of being taken down.

senndo

Need help help help :( (Okusama wa Majo)

Post by senndo » Aug 10th, '15, 05:30

so, hey everyone and really sorry for my bad english, anyway im new here and im a big fun of Ryoko Yonekura <3 and iv been watching all her dram until i got on this on my liste "Okusama wa Majo" and really i can't find it, i did try all kind of tags and stuff and no results, so if someone can help me i will be so tanksfull :D thanks anyway and have a good day :3 (i need it on sub french or sug english or even raw T_T )

uedajirou

Re: Need help help help :( (Okusama wa Majo)

Post by uedajirou » Aug 10th, '15, 12:52

senndo wrote:so, hey everyone and really sorry for my bad english, anyway im new here and im a big fun of Ryoko Yonekura <3 and iv been watching all her dram until i got on this on my liste "Okusama wa Majo" and really i can't find it, i did try all kind of tags and stuff and no results, so if someone can help me i will be so tanksfull :D thanks anyway and have a good day :3 (i need it on sub french or sug english or even raw T_T )
Will PM you. Though its all thanks to our saviour @bmwracer :cheers: :salut: :salut: :wub: :wub:
It's a great drama and must watch. One of best drama of Yonechan :thumleft: