Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help? (take 1) [DISCONTINUED]

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Taido

Re: Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help? (take 1) [Discontinued]

Post by Taido » Sep 11th, '16, 19:05

Hi all,

Luckily (or not) I'm not dead :P but what seemed to be a nice project to start and with the interest of many persons it didn't fly.....
As I still want to see (and hoping for) a happy ending I'll start to contact those who contacted us to see if we can revive the project...

In any case those who, like me can't say goodbye to the project please pm me or send an e-mail to new.d.addicts@gmail

BUT without devs we can't do the job :notworthy:

ITS ALL ABOUT KEEPING UP THE SPIRIT :rambo:

Small update: we need more specifically front end devs :salut:

9w2whi

Re: Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help?

Post by 9w2whi » Dec 20th, '16, 00:07

Keiko1981 wrote:
9w2whi wrote:if need any drama, i'm willing to help
save a little bit of the collection :-) :-) :-)
some old, some new...
I suggest you put it up at Nyaa under Live-Action category as others do.
ok, i will do that
needs some time since i'm away at the moment

Taido

Re: Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help? (take 1)

Post by Taido » May 27th, '17, 17:54

Dear all, it seems as if the "community" never wanted a prolonging of this site :-( . It's a pity though :pale: . But I, after I initiated this thread, need to be realistic and our (including mine) efforts :salut: never crystallised into some more fundamental. So, though heartbroken :faint: , it's time to close this thread and I wish you all the best :notworthy: . Cheers Taido

hey9

Re: Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help? (take 1)

Post by hey9 » Aug 11th, '17, 06:12

Taido wrote:Dear all, it seems as if the "community" never wanted a prolonging of this site :-( . It's a pity though :pale: . But I, after I initiated this thread, need to be realistic and our (including mine) efforts :salut: never crystallised into some more fundamental. So, though heartbroken :faint: , it's time to close this thread and I wish you all the best :notworthy: . Cheers Taido
It's been almost 3 years since this project started. There was little communication, even people within your team have commented about it in this thread. I'm not really sure what was expected from the community - many people were willing to help create a da 2.0, but it doesn't mean they had the right skill set needed or could devote a huge chunk of their time to a volunteer project. It doesn't even sound like most people were in the preferred time zone to help. People who could not help on the technical side weren't given any other way to help either.

AyoYura

Re: Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help? (take 1) [DISCONTINUED]

Post by AyoYura » Feb 22nd, '23, 11:52

Hey all,

First off, sorry for bumping this very old thread. As one of the core members of the project I am very sorry that we weren't able to bring this project to life. For years, me and taido kept trying to work on the site but the lack of devs made it impossible to get the project off the ground. At some point even taido vanished and so I decided to move on completely.

Forward to late 2018 and I was once again "dragged" into a similar project due to the now long dead AsianDVDClub (ADC). For those unaware ADC was one of the major players in the Asian-oriented private trackers of its time. In late 2018 ADC was take down due to technical issues which was later revealed to be rather financial. With ADC down, me and a close friend decided to once again launch a temporary alternative, AsianCinema (ACM), while ADC gets its stuff sorted. Unfortunately, while ADC did come back in early 2019, it went down again and this time for good.

It is now 2023 and ACM is 4 years old and has been running great. Of course, ACM is not what this community was really after as I know many of you don't really like fully private sites where you have to meet certain requirements in order to retain your membership but if anyone is interested, I will be happy provide invites to those that want to give ACM a try.

Please note that I am not that active on this forum anymore so do allow me some time to get back to you.

Alternatively, you can join our telegram group for quicker replies.

Code: Select all

https://t.me/+YTh6zRl_w2n1i0bX
Yours,
Ayo

Jozeff9
United States of America

Re: Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help? (take 1) [DISCONTINUED]

Post by Jozeff9 » Sep 22nd, '23, 11:15

Hi everyone. Thank you very much. I am interested in the project. I have a team of professionals who will be happy to take on a part or complete the project. We are proficient in many programming languages and have an impressive portfolio
(httрs://integriо.net/dеdicatеd-devеlopers/hire-сplus-devеlopers). We have been fulfilling orders for more than 20 years and will be happy to help you. If you need help, let me know. :salut: