For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
NobuTaru

Postby NobuTaru » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:46 am

:-) Hi I'm Nobu! I'm non real well wiith introductions so is nice to meet with all you :D

Nonita

Nice to meet you all

Postby Nonita » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 am

Hi everyone ...

I am a newcomer here, I am a fan of J-Drama since I was a teenager, especially the old J-Drama series (year 1990-1999).
The first J-Drama that I watched when it was Tokyo Love Story, Hitotsu yane no shita, Kimi no tame ni dekiru kotomau, Gakkou e Ikkou, and more.
I'm longing to be able to re-watch J-drama period.
hopefully I can find the movie on this forum.

I'm sorry if my english grammar use is not polite enough, it's because of my limitations in communicating using English.

I felt happy to meet with you all, fellow fans of Asian drama :-)

dazzled

Postby dazzled » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 am

Hello everyone! I'm new here my colleague introduce me this site, we both love Asian movies and I'm a big big fan of Korean Dramas. Mabuhay to everyone!!!

dazzled

Postby dazzled » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:16 am

dazzled wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new here my colleague introduce me this site, we both love Asian movies and I'm a big big fan of Korean Dramas. Mabuhay to everyone!!!
:D The flower that blooms of adversity is the rarest and the most beautiful of all. :D

sinodiction

Postby sinodiction » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi, all. I'm a newbie at this BT stuff, since I mostly use newsgroups. Since the canto TV stuff on usenet has dried up recently, I was hoping to find another way to quickly and easily download stuff for my family. Other than Bt, Is there any other place/way I can easily download new/fairly new Cantonese TV shows? Thanks. Probably should have just started a thread for this... hmm maybe I will. |-/

committitur

Postby committitur » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:05 pm

sinodiction wrote:Hi, all. I'm a newbie at this BT stuff, since I mostly use newsgroups. Since the canto TV stuff on usenet has dried up recently, I was hoping to find another way to quickly and easily download stuff for my family. Other than Bt, Is there any other place/way I can easily download new/fairly new Cantonese TV shows? Thanks. Probably should have just started a thread for this... hmm maybe I will. |-/

welcome to the community!
A [url=\"http://sunfalls.com\"]cool comic[/url]

keirebu

Greetings, fellow jgeeks

Postby keirebu » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:46 am

Hiya, I'm keirebu, from Norway. Haven't watched that many dramas yet, and stumbled upon this site as I was googling jdrama recommendations for my girlfriend and myself.

I'll see you around :cheers:

charia-chan

Postby charia-chan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm

welcome! Enjoy this site and its community!

DaNiMa

Postby DaNiMa » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Hello Iam 30 years old male from Finland i have watched 120 j-series and some k-series , iam also looking girlfriend and you can add me friend in facebook also name is Timo Kaisko

BigSlim

Postby BigSlim » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:00 am

hey everybody glad to register on this site after discovering how great jdrama is

Had no idea they dealt with such deep issues on these shows but they are very wise and mature. So far I've watched
Trick season 1
Sexy Voice and Robo
akihabara@deep
Densha Otoko

nice to be with you all.

bobamam

Postby bobamam » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi all,

This is an awesome sight. I lived in Japan and am always looking for Japanese TV and movies.

Yoroshiku!

sonikuu

Postby sonikuu » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 am

Hello everyone! I must confess that I'm fairly new to the world of Japanese dramas. It wasn't until I studied abroad in Japan last year that I was exposed to some dramas and felt the need to check out more. Unfortunately, so far I can count the amount of drama I've seen on one hand. So far, my favorite drama remains the first one I saw, My Boss My Hero.

I hope to check out more drama for the fun of it while, at the same time, using them to practice my Japanese skills (hopefully with Japanese subtitles!).

ChingooLaotang

Hi!

Postby ChingooLaotang » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 pm

:salut:

Hi people, I'm ChingooLaotang, I'm new to this website but I've been watching dramas for years :D please look out for me :) I'm looking forward to making lots of new friends here :p

2kwik2can

Postby 2kwik2can » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Konnichiwa! I am 2kwik2can & I've just joined today & I am a total drama addict! I've even gotten my mom-in-law to become an addict too! :P I look forward to more dramas & friends here! Yoroshiku! :salut:

evanboberg
Fansubber
Fansubber

arigatou

Postby evanboberg » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 pm

I joined d-addicts about 8 months ago. arigatou to all those who supply the torrents and do the subs. I lived in Japan over 30 years ago and last summer found out some of my Nihonjin tomodachi would be here for a visit. Jdrama is a great way to get immersed in the language again. But I was surprised at how good so many of the dramas are. I am now a fan of Hiroshi Abe and Kimura Takuya. I just finished Shinzanmono, and I think it is my favorite so far.

Again thanks to all who subtitle and provide the torrents!!!!

SG Kim

Postby SG Kim » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:59 pm

hi hola i'm new here

berceuse

Postby berceuse » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:28 am

Hi, I'm new too but I've been here for a while and I've already downloaded dozens of torrents. :P Thanks to torrenting, I can download dramas I've missed in the past few years as I'm a new fan of K-dramas since last year.

prawd07

Postby prawd07 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Hello everyone!!! :D
My name is Mima and I'm from Serbia! I enjoy watching dramas and I hope we'll make really good friends! I'd really really like to have more friends that love watching dramas! keke
greetings everyone <3

benahod

Postby benahod » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:50 pm

This is my first post here. Hajimemashite. I'm benahod from Indonesia. Dozoo Yoroshiku. :cheers:

pearllyshellsss

Postby pearllyshellsss » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:01 pm

hello. i'm new here.thank you d-addicts for the drama's. i will support you all the way. keep going and growing. :))

aldricho

Postby aldricho » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 pm

been a member since 2010 and d-addicts changed the way i look at asian drama :) Aldrich is my name and i love you d-addicts more power to your site ^^ Mabuhay!

sira2527

Postby sira2527 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:08 am

Hello! I have been a member for nearly 6 months. I love Japanese dramas so much. D-Addicts forever!!!

Doom

Postby Doom » Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 am

Hello I'm new here but I have no idea how to really introduce myself~
I barely post on forums anymore but I really want to get back into it. So hey!

Asuckax01

Postby Asuckax01 » Wed May 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi mina-san ! (*gets back into the otaku mood*)
My name's Safaa and I'm a huge drama addict! specially korean ones. (:
It's been years since I last went on a forum ... so I decided to come here since none of my close friends are into dramas and the ones who are into it are kind of slow to watch them.>_<
So yay, came here to talk about dramas hehe! ^__^

I'm really talkative and social, so be free to talk to me anytime!

I'm into k-pop, k-indie, korean hiphop and animes as well! ^_^

berceuse

Postby berceuse » Thu May 16, 2013 4:06 am

Hi, @benahod @pearllyshellsss @aldricho @sira2527 @Doom @Asuckax01! I know you guys are having loads of fun on D-addicts; since we all share the same interest. Happy downloading and enjoy the dramas you're watching!

-xoxo-

japanost

Postby japanost » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi there,
As my nickname says I am big fan of Japanese soundtracks (anime, dramas and vgm) and I start watch Japanese dramas because I want know how works music of my favorite composers like Yoshihiro Ike, Yugo Kanno, Jun Ichikawa in its original place.

beatrice-smith

Postby beatrice-smith » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Hallooo! I'm Beatrice, and I've been a huge fan of J-dramas for about eight years. I'm only just getting into K-dramas, so if anybody has any recommendations, I'd be happy to get them! I've only seen Boys Over Flowers (natch).

Thierry23

Postby Thierry23 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:26 am

Hello there, Holland calling in.

About 6 months ago, bored in hospital, while surfing the net I stumbled across some bunch of asian guys dancing. I thought "WTH?? Hey wait a minute, that one is a girl, right?" and tried to figure out more about it. (Turned out to be from Hana Kimi 2007, episode 11, opening from a sports event)
I found that complete series and through the actors I found some more and other series.
Eventually I ended up here, and ... wow.
Somehow I like the drama's I've seen here. Not all of 'm, but still quite a few.

I don't understand/speak/read/write Japanese or Korean, so...
To all who made those drama's available and to all who are providing subtitles for it: Thanks very much!

Secret_Symphony

Postby Secret_Symphony » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:40 pm

I've been getting more into asian dramas. It's been a long time since I've been a part of an online community for any of my likes. I left LiveJournal a couple years ago and although Tumblr is nice, I haven't connected with anyone there yet. I also lurk and sometimes post on a "Phantom of the Opera" board, but again haven't connected with anyone really. I lost my bestest friends in the last couple years though, so maybe there's an unseen wall I have up... I don't know.

I wanted to chat a bit with the few dramas I've seen so far and read about more, so worth a shot trying here.

Dovah

Postby Dovah » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:01 am

Just found out this site.
Lately I did enjoy watching one show of Korean drama, perhaps joining here will satisfy my curiosity.
Thanks for letting me in

Getsumei

Postby Getsumei » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi everyone ! :D I am Getsumei, it is really nice to meet the all of you !
I'm from Italy, but because my great love for Japan, and the will of emproving my Japanese, I'm really addicted to drama.

One of my most favourite actor is Fujita Ray !!!

Feel free to talk with me everytime you want !

MatsuJun_Fan88

Postby MatsuJun_Fan88 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:45 am

Hello, I'm Hennamari but my friends Just call me Hee XD
I'm 25 years old woman from Finland who's madly in love of Matsumoto Jun and Jang Geun Suk :D
I'm also a fan of Mizushima Hiro and Jiro Wang XD

I love all the dramas and movies which includes my fav actors of-course XD
I love to listen J-Pop, J-Rock, K-Pop and C-Pop...

umu_lan

Postby umu_lan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:52 am

Hello!

My name is Lana from Canada (hey it rhymes!)

I've been watching asian dramas since 2006 =) whoot whoot

I'm currently addicted to asadoras and taiga dramas. Pretty much any drama set in a different time period.

Trigun

I'm here!

Postby Trigun » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi guys,

I'm new here.
I know, it's weird, but I am a male who loves drama!!
I'm too romating, i think.

Ps: How can I upload same episodes of a drama? Thanks

bikkle

Postby bikkle » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:57 am

Konnichiwa!

I've been lurking on D-A for a few years and finally made an account. This is my number one destination for Jdramas! :D My favourite actor is Kimura Takuya :wub:

Taichi11Yagami

Re: I'm here!

Postby Taichi11Yagami » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Trigun wrote:Hi guys,

I'm new here.
I know, it's weird, but I am a male who loves drama!!
I'm too romating, i think.

Ps: How can I upload same episodes of a drama? Thanks

Don't worry I'm a male too.

Hello everyone, I'm Taichi. Well, I am not new to D-addicts, I just became a member maybe last month? I think. But this is my first time that I'm gonna introduce myself. Nice to meet you all! :D

Meinos Kaen

Postby Meinos Kaen » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello, there, and a good day from Italy!

An old Tokusatsu fan, I've decided to broaden my horizons to the rest of the Japanese Drama world. Suggest a series to break me in? Very nice to meet you all. :)

rosaliz

Postby rosaliz » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:12 am

Hiya! I am from the U.S... currently a student studying nursing and premed... I am interested in J drama so I can work on my Japanese! Any awesome medical drama suggestions would be great! :) .. also I am new to .srt files. Any suggestions on how to open them to view? I am attempting to watch code blue, but no avail. sigh :/ I hope one day to be skillful in using d-addicts :3

Myxale

Postby Myxale » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:29 am

rosaliz wrote:Hiya! I am from the U.S... currently a student studying nursing and premed... I am interested in J drama so I can work on my Japanese! Any awesome medical drama suggestions would be great! :) .. also I am new to .srt files. Any suggestions on how to open them to view? I am attempting to watch code blue, but no avail. sigh :/ I hope one day to be skillful in using d-addicts :3

Welcome to our little Drama-land corner.
There are lots Medical ones. Funny and serious ones.
Just take a look at the J-Drama thread recommendations.

And as for subs: .srt can be opened with every common editor ( like Notepad ) that comes with windows for simple reading pleasure. :thumright:

But if you're talking about how to make the subs visible on your media player then you have to put them in the same folder like the video files.
And depending on the player, you sometimes have to point to the proper subtitle file manual.

rosaliz

Postby rosaliz » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Myxale wrote:
rosaliz wrote:Hiya! I am from the U.S... currently a student studying nursing and premed... I am interested in J drama so I can work on my Japanese! Any awesome medical drama suggestions would be great! :) .. also I am new to .srt files. Any suggestions on how to open them to view? I am attempting to watch code blue, but no avail. sigh :/ I hope one day to be skillful in using d-addicts :3

Welcome to our little Drama-land corner.
There are lots Medical ones. Funny and serious ones.
Just take a look at the J-Drama thread recommendations.

And as for subs: .srt can be opened with every common editor ( like Notepad ) that comes with windows for simple reading pleasure. :thumright:

But if you're talking about how to make the subs visible on your media player then you have to put them in the same folder like the video files.
And depending on the player, you sometimes have to point to the proper subtitle file manual.

Thank you Myxale! :)

Baciai

Postby Baciai » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:10 pm

greetings from the cold Poland! lurker for some time, decided to come out of the shadows, and show the appreciation to all the great work funsubbers are doing. plus find some more interesting series. take care all of you! :)

fictionalistic

Postby fictionalistic » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi there! I'm Liv. :) I'm relatively new to the world of drama, so I'm excited to learn more about it!

iDrift5

How's Life....

Postby iDrift5 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 am

How is it going everybody? I am iDrift5 as you can tell by the name on my account, so that is redundant. :D I have been a visitor to this site many times, just kind of taking a look around and downloading a couple things, and I decided that this site is awesome and has everything so I need to join. I try and seed everything I download for at least a year, and I am happy to seed again if someone needs it. Thanks for creating this awesome community, and I look forward to working with you guys to bring dramas to those in need.

stance94

Postby stance94 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 am

Hi, I am from France....I decided to join you because you have a lot of arashi's show(I'm a new fan ^^) And you have an amazing collection of drama and other...

hoshinoricky

Postby hoshinoricky » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:09 am

Hello, my name is John
I'm from Indonesia
My Idol are Nagasawa Masami, Horikita Maki etc..

Yoroshiku..

Btw my twitter is @zion2053
Let's Sharing.. :-)

J-zavislak

Postby J-zavislak » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Hello / Hajimemashite

Sorry for the slightly late intro...
First of all let me say: thank you very much for your great work here.

I fell in love with Japanese dorama etc.
I think, two of my first doramas (I watched on TV in Japan) :
SANNEN BII GUMI KIMPACHI SENSEI (3年B組金八先生 / = Mr.Kinpachi in class 3B / school drama),
HOOMU ANDO AVEI (ホーム&アウェイ / = Home & away / with main heroin NAKAYAMA Miho / on Fuji TV, 2002)
- but I did not watched it all unfortunately ...

Ja, yoroshiku onegaishimasu m(_ _)m
Last edited by J-zavislak on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-thea-

Postby -thea- » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi everyone :)

You can call me Thea guys. I love watching K-drama, all genres as a matter of fact.

It took me ages of downloading in this site before I decided to join the forum (shame on me, I know. LOL) Anyway, Im here now to leave a smile to everyone reading this. ^_~

See you around guys. Have a great day ahead!

hanayo_san

Re: For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Postby hanayo_san » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Hanayo-san from Canada!
I'm a jdorama fan since a lot of years now... well since I discovered Sawamura Ikki in the first season of Gokusen (with Nakama Yukie and Matsumoto Jun). :wub:

See ya! :D
~ hanayo-san

yeon.woo

Postby yeon.woo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:03 pm

hi all I'm zaynab from morocco ... I'm a big fan for asian drama and movies especially Kdrama 8) I found out about this site last year when I was looking for gapdong subtitles I registed but I forgot my ID/password so I did a new regist today :mrgreen: hh nice too meet you all :wub: :wub: :wub:

9ls

Postby 9ls » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:43 pm

been a lurker for years, I decided to sign up a few days a go so, hello everyone :D
and let's watch jdramas :cheers:

blackstarjr

Postby blackstarjr » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Newbie kinda..Well it has been a while..Life got in the way of my dorama addiction but slowly getting back into things..Surprised, account still worked YAY!!!...Time to get back into d-addicts :cheers: :dance:
Back from a long vacation

renyyz

Postby renyyz » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:16 pm

hi. i renyyz come from malaysia. love watching japanese drama since long time ago (around 1996 maybe) :lol
now i mix watch japanese drama and anime
hehe nice to meet u all ^^

Ozorha91

Postby Ozorha91 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:54 am

yoyoyo.
im new in here.
u can call me ozorha.
yoroshiku nee ^^

blaze4515

Postby blaze4515 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:02 am

Hi All,

I'm mike --love korean drama and stuff ..and im newbie here..

kaitok

Postby kaitok » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:07 pm

hi hello I'm Kaito from Singapore and I love Keiko Kitagawa

I used to watch Taiwanese dramas since I'm a huge fan of S.H.E, then I went into SG dramas (around 2007) when they had a few good shows, then anime, which lead me to watch Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon live action drama and then I met Keiko.

and I love Keiko Kitagawa that is all.

Anechin

Postby Anechin » Tue May 26, 2015 11:14 am

Hello, nice to meet you everyone. My name is kinda weird so I usually introduce my self as An. I'm fro Greece and though I had watched 3-4 dramas in the past I started watching more systematically last Spring, my favourite genre is mystery. It's my first day here as a member but I downloaded subtitles from d-addicts lots of times.

miwa33

Postby miwa33 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Hallo! I've just joined. Actually, I found this site searching for Keizoku (1999). I watched it a while ago and I really enjoyed it. I don't tend to watch too many dramas (maybe around 10). But thanks for all your resources. :-)

AnonRunzes1

Postby AnonRunzes1 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:59 am

Oh hai I'm Mister Anon. I like dorama but what I enjoy more are sports events.

I'm not a big fan of Japan anyway, but since I'm looking for a japanese capper I'll leave this post here. Hello to you all.

addseo1115

Postby addseo1115 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:42 am

hello everyone, I am new drama addicted here.
Thanks for welcoming me well. :D

abixalmon

Postby abixalmon » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

Abi from AvistaZ Network here!

lot of users from this site visit our websites!

yusuk3

Postby yusuk3 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:18 am

Hi! You can call me yusuke! Just joined d-addicts recently, hoping to find PH friends.
I was also hoping (since it's still my summer vacation) someone can teach me and hone my basic japanese conversation skills (I have learned a few and is still learning haha)

My username is waaay unrelated to my real name and I can't even remember why I used this username :scratch:
Ueno Juri :wub:

Baili Suilen

Postby Baili Suilen » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 am

Hello !
I'm Suilen.
I'm a drama addict since few years, especially period kdrama and cdrama (including wuxia).
Nice to be here and meet you. :wink:

ChampagneWithŌsaki

Postby ChampagneWithŌsaki » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Hello! Drama addict of 5 years here. I've used d-addicts to keep up with newer shows for a few years now, but recently I've decided to stop lurking & start posting :lol

I'm a 20 year old woman from a very boring US state. I understand conversational Japanese well enough. Jdramas are my favorite type(no surprise). My favorite genre being similar to Josei(usually used to describe manga)- mature themes, romance, OL type. Though I do watch a wide variety of shows, other notable favorites are dark/mystery, comedy, & detective.

silverpearl

Postby silverpearl » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello ^_^ i'm new
I'm 21 y.o from UK, nice to meet you everyone

bradyvictor551

Postby bradyvictor551 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:44 am

Hello everyone i'm also newly registered here and thanks for a chance to be a part of this community
Last edited by bradyvictor551 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

harjii

Postby harjii » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello fellow drama lovers!
I'm Harj, 24, from the U.K.
I've been a J-Drama fan for almost a decade now (wow I feel old :cry: ) and have been shamelessly using D-Addicts during that time without joining, so I thought I'd join the community officially and introduce myself.

Ikuta Toma is my all time favourite actor :wub: and I generally just love a variety of dramas, nothing in particular, I'll watch anything!
First drama I ever watched was Hana Kimi, but I've seen so many since then! Mydramalist link is in my signature if anyone is interested.
Nice to meet you all! :D
.:*:. MyDramaList .:*:.
:heart: Ikuta Toma fan :heart:

nolja

Postby nolja » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:38 am

Hello!

I'm a new member~ I've been watching dramas for a long time! I started with Taiwanese drama, It Started With a Kiss, then korean drama, Boys Before Flowers, then, well, got into a lot more, haha!
I haven't watched dramas for a couple years (college....yikes), but last year I moved to Seoul to teach English! I have a YouTube channel linked down below if you'd like to see some of Seoul^^
Anways, I've been studying Korean so I'm back into dramas as a supplement to studying (and for pure entertainment...haha)

Nice to meet you guys!

twdramaaddict

Postby twdramaaddict » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello I'm Janie I'm new! Well I love F4 dramas! Hope everyone is having a good day! :) I'm from Georgia in the united States! :)

railise

Postby railise » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi! I'm Rachel, from the US. I kind of fell unexpectedly into Jdramas last summer, and haven't looked back since, lol. Unfortunately, none of my current friends have fallen with me (despite more than a bit of prodding on my behalf :D ), so I'm looking forward to meeting some new people to talk and fan with. :-)

Izumi_193

Postby Izumi_193 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi, minna!!! :D
I'm Izumi, and like J-almost-everything (culture, TV, dorama, history, Toku, seiyuu, songs, artists, etc.).
I'm not very good introducing myself, but surely will be getting along well :thumright:
Yoroshiku, ne~! :)
I believe in the madness called "Now".
It's "Art of Life".

SamuraiSx

Postby SamuraiSx » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:43 am

**firstly I must say WE ARE X!!! @Izumi_193 ! ^_^ didn't know I'll come accross X JAPAN fan here so quicklly :3

Yooo everyone! ^_^ Nice to meet you all! I am long time fan of asian drama almost decade now ~ I like all from J-drama to Thai drama. My favorite genre i HYSTORY & BL thematic.
Beside that I am asian music ultimate lover (I think that by quallity it ranges on the highest place in music world) I used to make playlists before for those who want to listen asian music,
and yeah I'm anime/manga fan~
I don't have much time so I am just jumping on internet when I have time. :sweat:
was coming across D-Addicts pretty long time but just now registered..
I hope I can adapt here & see ya around! :salut: XD

thefall

Postby thefall » Sun May 08, 2016 12:38 pm

railise wrote:Hi! I'm Rachel, from the US. I kind of fell unexpectedly into Jdramas last summer, and haven't looked back since, lol. Unfortunately, none of my current friends have fallen with me (despite more than a bit of prodding on my behalf :D ), so I'm looking forward to meeting some new people to talk and fan with. :-)

I'm exactly the same, none of my friends like Jdramas either! There's something wrong with their taste :nuts:

Hey :)

I stumbled upon this site after watching Stand Up!! years ago that Nya subbed and never looked back. I had a d-addicts account for years but life happened and I forgot my username and password so had start again :(

I'm a kiwi currently living in the UK, so hello all, it's nice to meet you :cheers:

railise

Postby railise » Sun May 08, 2016 10:13 pm

thefall wrote:I'm exactly the same, none of my friends like Jdramas either! There's something wrong with their taste :nuts:

There IS. :P At least we know what's good!!

Hi and welcome (back? lol)!

thefall

Postby thefall » Sun May 08, 2016 10:25 pm

We'll just have to keep trying until they understand the wonderfulness that is Jdrama :dance:
I'm guessing you're a Matsuda Shota fan by the look of your avatar. What was your favourite drama you've seen him in. Mine was probably Liar Game :-)

railise

Postby railise » Mon May 09, 2016 1:22 pm

Definitely!! I did get a friend to FINALLY watch the first ep of Liar Game the other day. She called it "cute" and didn't seem inclined to keep rolling with it. *sigh*

Darn, it's hard to pick just one favorite of Matsuda Shota's work! :blink Liar Game's definitely at the top, as is Love Shuffle; Initiation Love was completely unexpected and I loved it; Hard Romantiker won't get a lot of rewatches from me but was intense and he did great with it; it was fun to see the different characters he played in Sennyu Tantei Tokage; Afro Tanaka and A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth have become two of my favorite comedies... Also, I'm really enjoying Dias Police, and could potentially see it finding a place in my favorites list. I could keep going but will stop there, lol. So as not to hijack the introduction thread, I'd love to discuss/squee more in the Shota fans' thread if you'd like. :lol :lol