So.. What was the first drama you watched??

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Sassy Man

So.. What was the first drama you watched??

Postby Sassy Man » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:13 am

Ok - my parents used to always watch the videos. But they always contained women in hanbaok and men in white with the micky mouse hats.

THe common word used all the time - 'jeon ha'. Doesn't it mean telephone?

Not hooked.

But the first that I saw, from start to finito was ' Wang cho'. Got a real kick out of this.
CHa In Pyo. My kinda guy. Action. Romance. Good background. Bit of history. ANd of course, the chick. What was her name?

It still holds it's own imo against the current contraptions.

What did you see first? ANd enjoy.

Olga_2005

Postby Olga_2005 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:39 am

Humm.. do you mean from KDrama? (I'm asking cuz I see that you started talking about on the Korean Entertainment place) If so then I didn't have the time to get into it! But I'll buy a DVD burner soon (and stop bothering my brother to move my files oh his computer and burning it with HIS DVD burner!) since K and C dramas take much more space then JDramas.. I guess it's just a mattar of time until I'll started downloading those too.

So, the first J Drama I saw and likes was.. well the first one I ever saw and from the point got ADDICTED, it was GTO! Really amazing!! Couldn't get my eyes off the monitor!
~ In the black gloom before my eyes, I saw a straight road leading from me to him. He seemed to glow with white light. That was the effect he had on me. ~

Sassy Man

Postby Sassy Man » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:45 am

ya olga, you are svedish ya?

heh. kiddiing.

So what was GTO about? And waht got you hooked?

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:09 am

First K-drama I ever watched was Autumn Tale when it was shown on a tv station here 4 years ago. At that time I was still immune to K-drama cliches, and I got so taken in by the story. And the beautiful scenery, great acting & fitting music really got to me as well. So it got me hooked to K-dramas & my craze has lasted till now. :D

guccietro

Postby guccietro » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:57 pm

Mine was All About Eve :roll

tinhvibanbi

Postby tinhvibanbi » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:35 pm

AJA AJA FIGHTING
mine is FULL HOUSE :D

lorkhan83

Postby lorkhan83 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:57 pm

Beautiful Days...
I really liked a lot Ryu Shi Won... he was really good there and since then I became a fan of his... I really liked the songs too... Goodbye and Promise (Iaksok)... I never found any other drama with 2 better songs... at least for now...
Lee Byung Hwan was also good... Choi Ji Woo I only liked at traits... but, she tends to overdo it several times... she forces too much and that gives me a sensation of falsehood... I always think she should be more natural in her acting (in Stairway to Heaven she really reaches levels of absurdity... the other guy instead playing the part of her brother, Shin Hyun Jun is really good)... I wouldn't want to criticize coz I understand she's really popular and liked very much but, that's what she transmits to me...

Best actress in a drama I've seen so far is Su Ae in Love Letter who I'm also seeing in Chang Poco. I also was greatly suprised by Park Ye Jin in When a Man Loves a Woman
and Yoo Ho Jung in Rosemary also deeply impressed me.
It seems unfortunately only members can access my pdbox filebox... should be a different story when I open a clubbox... For now I've uploaded Argon in it... Address is: http://my.pdbox.co.kr/filebox/banville

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:37 pm

lorkhan83 wrote:I really liked a lot Ryu Shi Won...

Fathead? :blink :blink :blink
Heheh sorry, IRC joke. :mrgreen:

Hmmm, I saw My Love Patzzi first and I really enjoyed it, especially the beginning half of the show when Jang Na Ra was chucking stones and being cute. On reflection, it was only a mediocre drama but I can still remember some scenes vividly! ^_^

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Postby LittleGreenGrasshopper » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:47 pm

*Thinks really hard* First kdrama eh.... hmmm, I can't really remember anymore, I think it was All About Eve, though I never really did finish it. However, the first kdrama that I have watched and liked would have to be Gumiho. It's prolly the one that got me searching for more kdramas, lol. Before that, I was more into jdramas.
Join the VSS. Always on the lookout for good seeders.

cofeemee

Postby cofeemee » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:09 pm

Um...I have to say Hotelier (watched dubbed at the time) started my K-drama addiction. Now I hardly watch dubbed drama anymore. So much better to hear the actual language plus you can learn a korean word here & there.

aziatik

im old skool!!

Postby aziatik » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:16 pm

my First k-drama was Propose!! Damn Kim Hee-Sun, She is like the first high. after that drama ur just chasing after the first dramas (high). Oh i guess Ryu Shi-won too. i liked him from that drama to but not in a gay way!! =)

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby bone-doll » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:07 pm

The first asian drama I watched was Meteor Garden and I guess I pretty much enjoyed it even though I didn't understand what was going on. :lol Besides that, I would have to say Full House. Very addictive stuff, that. :D

odino

Postby odino » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:34 pm

First one I ever watched was "Brothers" with some guy from Gakt I believe. I enjoyed it a lot, but maybe it wasn't so good. Could be that it was the first and expectations were low. It doesn't seem popular here, or known. After that I saw Heaven's Coin and it was obviously very good.

rico2001
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby rico2001 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:53 pm

First drama I ever watched was "Your Under Arrest". I wasn't too good and I stopped watching after 3 episodes. Luckly I watched GTO next; loved it and the rest is history. :)

Good day,
~rico
SARS-Fansubs Radio
IRC Channel: #SARS-Fansubs on irc.rizon.net

kelly...BiG

Postby kelly...BiG » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:16 pm

I STARTED WATCHING K-DRAMA'S RIGHT AFTER AUTUMN TALE CAME OUT! SINCE IT WAS SO GUD I KEPT GOING WIT K DRAMA'S!

sammer1996

Postby sammer1996 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:43 pm

I saw Korea Drama the first with All about eve but I enjoyed Fire Bird too.

apples

Postby apples » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:07 pm

Beautiful Days.. I loved it! I got hooked on Korean Drama and dropped all the jdoramas I've been trying to finish up. Then i watched My Love Patzzi, and I enjoyed that as well... then Sweet 18.. until I ran into Attic Cat.. I didn't enjoy that one very much.. recently, after watching Autumn tale and I'm Sorry I love you(err.. i didn't like it as much as a lot of ppl did), I went back to jdoramas again.

Dodbos

Postby Dodbos » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:53 pm

the first full drama i saw was winter sonata...i thought that was pretty good. i saw that on tv and never watched one again. when i first came to this site it still had to movies and then i stopped coming for a while. the next time i came back it only had dramas, so then i was like might as well watch one, so i watched full house, which i thought was funny, but dragged on a little too long. I saw sorry i love you and i thought the story was pretty good, but a lil disappointed with the ending. now im finishing up pride and then iono whats next. any suggestions?

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby puccakiss79 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:56 pm

Dodbos wrote:now im finishing up pride and then iono whats next. any suggestions?
There are a lot of suggestions here

Olga_2005

Postby Olga_2005 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:05 pm

Sassy Man wrote:ya olga, you are svedish ya?

heh. kiddiing.

So what was GTO about? And waht got you hooked?

LOL

Hum.. what got me hooked? It was Onizuka Eikichi, I mean that character is just so cool! He's such a badass but at the same time he knows and does what's right. And it's really amusing how everyone thinks that he's this perverted young teacher, but in the end he always proved his point. And well, the actor Sorimachi Takashi is damn hot!
~ In the black gloom before my eyes, I saw a straight road leading from me to him. He seemed to glow with white light. That was the effect he had on me. ~

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:20 pm

First dramas? Watched so many now I'm almost starting to forget. Winter Sonata was the first Kdrama, followed by Beautiful Days. Guess I started as a Choi Ji Woo fan. Loved the fact that I could follow the same characters through 20 hours or so of story.

First Jdramas were Beautiful Life and Virgin Road. BL is still just about my favorite all-time drama, and I am now a life-long Tokiwa Takako fan! (although it was kind of weird seeing her walking around in Meguri Ai later....

First Chinese/TW drama was Lavender. Nice little tearjerker there.

What really turned me on to the differen Asian dramas was the fact that a lot more time was devoted to the plot and relationships than I was used to seeing. Plus, it's nice to not be guaranteed a happy ending like pretty much everything here in the US. So many gorgeous actresses doesn't hurt either...
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

lle410

Postby lle410 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:31 am

The first kdrama I ever saw was Autumn Tale. It was good, but the ending was like :glare: . hehe. It didn't get me hooked to kdramas though. Then I ran across Full House and saw it was the same actress so I gave it a try. Now that series I love love loveeee. Full House is so awesome. Song Hye Kyo and Rain were just so awesome together. Full House is my favorite of all. :D

kali4niaguy

Postby kali4niaguy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:53 am

1st K-Drama: Autumn Tale. SHK :wub: was in it, need i say more?? i watched My Love Patzzi, Attic Cat, and Damo after that.

1st J-drama: Virgin Road. a must see, not the typical j-drama. i think it's a little taboo in J-culture? must find some time to watch GTO since i've heard so many good things about it.

1st C-drama: been so long, i don't remember the 1st 1. when i watched Chinese dramas, it was usually the fighting 1s like the Condor Heroes series; Heavenly Sword, Dragon Sabre; Chor Lau Heung; and many more.

i also watched some Thai dramas but never really got into it. although the Thai gals r pretty. :mrgreen:

so many dramas, so little time and bandwidth! :roll

gillie

Postby gillie » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:24 pm

i started watching kdrama after i watched FULL HOUSE!! it was so funny...n romantic...

tlvkl

Postby tlvkl » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:19 pm

First one was My Love Patzzi..first one I enjoed was Full House

donna8157

Postby donna8157 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:49 pm

First Drama ever? Lol. I started watching Dramas (Chinese ones) since I was like 4. It was called "Bai Gu Niang" (White Woman, literally). It was about a girl whose parents were killed and she gets taken in by some swordsmaster. Her skills become very good and she wants revenge. Of course, there were a lot of complications and such .. with a love triangle =D

First JDrama - GTO Wanted to see it when I was in the middle of watching the anime series. Of course, I ended up liking the drama much more in some areas. =D

First KDrama - Autumn's Tale Bawled my eyes out. I never thought I could cry so much when watching a drama series. Other than that, I really love "Full House".

NatNat

Postby NatNat » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:22 pm

My first drama ever was when I was a wee lass so I can't remeber but they were all HK epic dramas made available by viet subbers in my town. As an adult I was reintroduced to dramas when a fellow "otaku" suggested I watch the GTO live action series which led me to watch a other anime/manga adaptations such as Meteor Garden and Mars

which led me to remember that I had a long fascination with asian dramas in general

my first Kdrama was Full House and I adore adore adore it

pflower

First series?

Postby pflower » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:47 pm

The first drama I ever watched was Summer Scent...found one episode by accident looking for anime on FOB. When I couldn't find anymore subbed episodes I bought it on YesAsia. Then wondered if Chinese drama was as good and I found my way to.....my next favorites Meteor Garden 1 and 2....and then I really enjoyed Japanese Drama when I started watching Sakura on TV. (wish they had this one on d-addicts so I can watch it again, missed the begining eps)

oohimemiyaoo

Postby oohimemiyaoo » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:07 am

My first Korean Drama was Succes Story of a Birght Girl. The only reason I watched it was because I went to an anime convention the summer before and saw Jang Hyuck in Volcano High and was curious to see him in an 'infamous' Korean Drama. I read about it not being like typical Korean Dramas and most were over teh top sad and romantic.

After that I got into many other Korean Dramas that I abosolutely adore. Even inpirsing me to study Korean =D

alvy

Postby alvy » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:23 am

An aquaintance on an anime dc-hub told me that I had to watch Strawberry on the Shortcake. We liked the same anime shows, so I said "Ok", and here we are. :roll

I still think SOS is one of the best jdramas around, BTW. Top 5, or so.

My first kdrama came a few months later, Summer Scent. Started well, then never seemed to get anywhere. After that, I've never really gone back to kdrama, just watched a few episodes here and there. I'm sticking to what I know works. :D

oohimemiyaoo

Postby oohimemiyaoo » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:29 am

I'm hearing so much abotu Strawberry on the Shortcake. I will most definately have to check it out. Thanks for tipping me over to downloading it , alvy =D

alvy

Postby alvy » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:58 am

Always glad to be of service. :D

raynebow

Postby raynebow » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:42 pm

First drama? That would be Chinese dramas...and I've been watching those ever since I could remember. My family watched them all the time.

My first KDrama was Hotelier, and that started everything, especially my deep-felt love for Bae Yong Jun. Haha...

I'm working my way through Winter Sonata now, and I'd like to see the rest of the dramas that Bae Yong Jun did.

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ay_link » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:00 am

guccietro wrote:Mine was All About Eve :roll

mine too! :D
.. and been addicted ever since... :lol

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby jaycee05 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:49 am

since it's under korean entertainment, then my first kdrama is bright girl with Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk...and that's my first introduction to all-that-is-korean :mrgreen:
I remember getting curious why is it that they have the same last name "Jang"...I asked my korean friend(who I started seeing in a different light bcoz of 'em dramas) why, I forgot what she said...
anyway, back to bright girl...I loved the first half of the show...dont ask about the 2nd half :lol

Moenyc2000

Postby Moenyc2000 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:59 am

Mine was Love Letter, sooo addicted to it, its just like crack, lol. But I wish I could finish watching the rest of the series, but unfortunately im getting a speed of 2kB with episode 10 :-(
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

dmorgan

Postby dmorgan » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:59 am

My first drama was Beautiful Life. I grabbed this from jtv way back when (2003).

I had been downloading a lot of fan subbed anime and came accross a link to jtv. I thought hey, this might be good. I read that Beautiful Life was "big in Japan." I really got into it. I watched 2 episodes a day. Around the time I finished downloading jtv's releases, d-addicts started up. The rest is history. :D

If you haven't seen it, you are missing a good one. It sucked me in to jdrama forever. :mrgreen:

minimin

Postby minimin » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:15 am

Jannah wrote:First K-drama I ever watched was Autumn Tale when it was shown on a tv station here 4 years ago. At that time I was still immune to K-drama cliches, and I got so taken in by the story. And the beautiful scenery, great acting & fitting music really got to me as well. So it got me hooked to K-dramas & my craze has lasted till now. :D

Me too. I got hooked to K-drama after my first k-drama Autumn In My Heart. Love the people, cause theyre all so good-looking esp. SHK and Won Bin.

JadedAngel

Postby JadedAngel » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:28 am

My first K-drama?I started out watching only j-drama, but then I saw Damo and now I'm absolutely hooked on K-drama. I loved that show, and I've been a HjW fan ever since. Now I have to watch everything she's in.....

annieme25

Postby annieme25 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:32 am

definetly full house for k-dramas...enjoyed it all the way..from beginning till end =]

garnet07

Postby garnet07 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:37 am

Ok, well my first dramas are:
Japanese: Beautiful Life
Korean: Bright Girl's Success Story
Taiwanese: Meteor Garden 2 (from jem what a disappointment it was because of that i harldly watch any taiwanese dramas other than lavender)

PS: any taiwanese recommendations :w00t:
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

upikepik

Postby upikepik » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:22 pm

for me it was BiMihl (Secret) *kim ming jong, ha ji won, kim ha neul*

PPiranha

Postby PPiranha » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:39 pm

My first Kdrama was Autumn Tale. I like it a lot but I think story line is too sad (kind of over the top), and I don't like the ending.
My first love of Kdrama is Winter Sonata. I love it so much. I finished this series in 2 days..... :D
Right now, I have All about Eve (dubbed), probably will watch it in couple days.

Uranaa

Postby Uranaa » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:31 am

My first drama was Korean drama named FIRST LOVE. it is so sad and very nice romence. Hyo kun and chan wook are love each other.but they lost each other. they never cant stay together. i like that drama first love.
Attachments
HK+tells+SJ+Dont+stop+Chan-woo.jpg
HK+tells+SJ+Dont+stop+Chan-woo.jpg (15.06 KiB) Viewed 14523 times
CH+shocked+that+HK+seen+him.jpg
CH+shocked+that+HK+seen+him.jpg (12.55 KiB) Viewed 14523 times
Lucky girl

babyguh

Postby babyguh » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:40 am

mines was Autumn Tale and Loving you for kdramas o and Meteor Garden got me into tw dramas....jdramas was HEro and Iceworld and Beautiful Life

weee thanks to tama and osora and pucca for the hotnessss

theedqueen

Postby theedqueen » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:54 am

Full House. Gotta love Song Hye Kyo and Bi together. I think the fact that this was the first drama that I ever saw and that it was so good is the reason why it's my favorite. Otherwise, other dramas like Sweet18 might've taken over, but I still love them.
Still Frames || presents Goong --Graphics and Reviews

abzlykewhoa

Postby abzlykewhoa » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:00 pm

WINTER SONATA.. is my first, heard frum a friend it was good... so i got it frum here.. hehe.. thanx to d-addicts!!!!

hacksign

Postby hacksign » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:26 pm

the first drama i ever saw was this chinese one that i think was called Road of Heroes. Of course it was VN dubbed so I'm not so sure about the title. It was sorta fun to watch but the first one I watched that got me really interested in dramas was Gokusen and I only watched it because I like the manga! ^^

mt877

Postby mt877 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:38 pm

The first jdrama I watched was Love Generation. The story was very good, the love/hate/love relationship between
Takuya and Matsu kept me glued to the tv screen. Ok, I admit it... I really thought (the young) Matsu Takako was
(and still is) quite attractive.

Mythical Child

Postby Mythical Child » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:18 am

The first and completed drama I saw was "Autumn In My Heart"! >0<

I didn't want to watch it at first because I knew all the tears and dramas, but once I sat down and really watched it, I was just caught up in the moment, you know? ^^

Moenyc2000

Postby Moenyc2000 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:05 am

Love Letter, man is that series good or what....!! Yeah it made me cry, several time actually, lol. and Im a grown ass man. I liked the story, but most of all the lesson it taught me is the importantace of family, and how we all take it for granted. So take your mom out to dinner once in a while, becuz she wont be there always.
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

fayenatic

Postby fayenatic » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:29 am

Winter Sonata - that'll always be my favorite no matter what. :wub:
Image Image

AggieDawg

Postby AggieDawg » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:35 am

all about eve! :D

karenly

Postby karenly » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:43 pm

THE FOUR SISTERS!!.. chae rim is soo pretty and Han Jae Suk looked so cute.!!

kenhcwoo

Postby kenhcwoo » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:30 am

hehe first post.. hmm.. the first drama ever.. i dun remember the name.. and i dun remember if it's korean or japanese.. but it's about this reallie big family, without parents and there's lots of siblings living in one house.. i reallie liked it and it's wat caused me to like dramas.. haha.. does anyone have a clue to wat im talking about..

i think the name was something like.. under one roof?? or something.. dun remember

jyoji

Postby jyoji » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:45 am

First K-drama i watched was autumn's tale, wasn't really impress with all the cryings although won bin is a cutie :wub: Decided to give kdrama another try on All about Eve, and that's my hook on kdrama!! :-)
Dream dream dreammmmmm.....

Jap_Man

So.. What was your first J-Drama??

Postby Jap_Man » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:08 am

The first drama i watched was Orange Days
So that means, it was last year that i started to watch j-drama
Before never knew it was this good :w00t:
So... What was your first J-Drama??

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby puccakiss79 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:16 am

I have a terrible memory, but it's one of the following:
Love & Peace
To Heart
Forbidden Love

I'm thinking it was Love & Peace tho...hahaha, i still have the theme song i d/l of napster way back when...

hacksign

Postby hacksign » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:19 am

many people seem to have to same dramas as their first...
Last edited by hacksign on Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SleepyBoi

Postby SleepyBoi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:50 am

Luckily i can remember coz i've just started gathering my own drama collection but the first one i saw was GTO from a friend...my first true j-drama that i DLed myself was HERO

antabaka

Postby antabaka » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:08 am

First jdorama i watched was blue bird.
it was way way back when it aired on KSCI
couln't get wandering destiny out of my mind for week...

first jdorama i downloaded has to be gto
which led me here...

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:10 am

Either From the Heart or Otousan, I forget which.
Must-watch drama: Sharp 1 & 2 and Buhwal

angel_no.520

Postby angel_no.520 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:38 am

I think the first J-Drama I saw was Virgin Road.
My cousin was watching it...so I tagged along.
It was for 5 or 6 years ago....

dmorgan

Postby dmorgan » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:08 pm

My first jdrama was Beautiful Life.
I liked it a lot. I decided that jdrama was cool before I finished watching the first episode. I used to be addicted to anime. I don't watch anime that much these days. I still like it, but jdrama has taken over! :lol

innocentchica

Postby innocentchica » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:15 pm

hmmm my first j drama was either heaven's coin or Itazura na Kiss. i forget which one i watched first(almost 10 yrs ago). aah brings back some good memories. :D

BT-Slut

Postby BT-Slut » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:17 pm

I believe this question has been asked numerous times previously. Perhaps there should be one of these threads "stickied" at the top of the Japanese Entertianment section.

Mine was Our House (a/k/a Under The Same Roof). It absolutely defines what a good j-drama is all about.

tejizo

Postby tejizo » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:23 pm

Mine was Love is a wonderful thing, don't know if any of you have heard it before. Not many people have watched it.
Miho Nakayama was in it, and she was only 20 there, really pretty. Not to mention that the drama itself was good too.

Takez0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Takez0 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:33 pm

Moved, merged and renamed the thread and made it sticky

and the first drama I ever watched was With Love on TV in 98, and the first ever downloaded Inpector Mariko season 1

izumi*jin

Postby izumi*jin » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:20 am

first dorama i watched was kimi wa petto :] which to me was a good choice bc then that got me hooked~ first dorama i downloaded was koukou kyoushi :3 which just got me hooked even more lol

Kieu_d

Postby Kieu_d » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:26 pm

My first Kdrama was "We're dating now" With Chaerim and So ji sup.
I've seen HKdrama since I was little, so it was really weird when my mom rent the drama. At first I thought it was a Jdrama cause the traditions and culture looked so similar to Korea. But I really liked the series, and thought it was pretty funny. But when my mom said it was a korean drama, I couldn't believe it :O , cause at that time i didn't know that kdramas existed. At that time I wanted more, and after when I saw All in, I was hooked by kdramas. :w00t: Hehe

marit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby marit » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:03 pm

hmm my first jdorama was Sailor Moon Live Action (btw. can you classify it to jdorama, because it is a anime-based thingy?).. ok I was just curious about this series, because when I was little, I and I think many others, were possessed with Sailor Moon :D Ok, watched the series .. and then went back to my animes 8)
then came the anime Gokusen... and then I had to watch jdorama Gokusen.. although I have watched only 5 episodes, I love it :)
So, next stop was Kimi wa petto (ofcourse because of Jun Matsumoto) and then came this site called www.d-addicts.com :P

here i am now, writing this message to you 8)

crystalise

Postby crystalise » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:10 am

All About Eve was the first K-Drama I watched. Totally hooked up and started to look for other K-Drama since then.

Smith555

Postby Smith555 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:10 am

Long vacation was the first drama i watched
and it got me hooked on drama
such a good drama :-)

Bk_forever

Postby Bk_forever » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:10 am

my first ever drama was summer snow
and was very very sad cried a lot in the end
did not expect that... :cry:

meow_meow

Postby meow_meow » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:10 am

~Heaven's Coin II~
It was so long ago :P but the drama was great.