For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Chippu

Hi ya'll I'm new here!!

Postby Chippu » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Hope you're all good :whistling:

azdepe

Re: For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Postby azdepe » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello, i am new member here :D yoroshiku

yasushiu

Postby yasushiu » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:06 am

I'm a bit late :D I am Yasushi, and I like J-drama very much. I'm more into mystery/comedy than romance, however. Love D-Addicts, wish I'd joined like 5 years ago lol. Anyway, hoping to have a good time here. Thank you!

ADRN

Postby ADRN » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi everyone Im new here and i stumbled on this site because im looking for something. i hope i find it here and contribute. :salut:

Kernul8

Postby Kernul8 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:15 pm

Hello there! I'm new here.
I'm usually into Japanese dramas, but sometimes I watch Korean, Chinese and Filipino dramas too.
I hope I'm welcomed here! C:

hiakhiak

Postby hiakhiak » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Hi everyone! I am a big fan of Japanese tv. :)

Jintetsu

Postby Jintetsu » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi everyone, I'm a great J-drama addicted. I often come here searching for subs, so I've thought I had to join, just to thank all subbers who support my passion by translating and subbing :D :salut:

machikomomo

Postby machikomomo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Hazel and a JDrama/Movie fan. I've been following this site for years already though I just decided to register now. XD I'm new and still trying to figure out how things work here. :lol I hope to interact with everyone. :-) Also, I just wanted to thank all the fansubbers in this site. :D
Nice to meet you all~!

liny

Postby liny » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:15 pm

Hello guys!

Nice to meet you all. I am following D-Addicts for many years now but not really active on the website. I love asian communities like that but active participation is time consuming for me. Anyway I like to read the posts sometimes as there is a lot of useful information, advices and rewiews about dramas, music, TV Show...
I am fond of Japanese contents and love J-Rock music. I use every fun material I can find to improve my japanese ability. The subtitle index is a golden mine for me.
I am also interested in Korea. I want to discover this country more and hope I can travel to Korea one day.
I am happy to be here with you, many of members are really kind!

Please forgive my english mistakes I hope my posts won't hurt your eyes too much. :lol

Return to “General Discussions”