Lil_jojo

Post by Lil_jojo » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:36

mms wrote:here you go.

hope this is allowed here.

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=1ZS86O4E

THANK YOU VERY MUCHY A~ =D

Lil_jojo

Post by Lil_jojo » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:38

flipnicity wrote:thanks! shes so cute when she sings this song. I just wanna hug her! =)
lol I wanna hug Rain hehe XD he's so cute too hehe =D

cees

Post by cees » Jan 3rd, '06, 14:46

thanx mms 4 the site..............i really like it when rain sings it and i want 2 hug him too

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Jan 3rd, '06, 15:23

Thanx Alot "mms" !!
Iv'e been looking 4 it 4 quite a while :D

CuTiE 100%

Post by CuTiE 100% » Jan 3rd, '06, 17:34

thank u mms a lot i will try to memorize it

CuTiE 100%

Post by CuTiE 100% » Jan 3rd, '06, 17:37

all u people have to watch it its amazing its my favouraite drama especially under the lead of my favouraite acter bi

VioletGirl

Post by VioletGirl » Jan 7th, '06, 14:19

i voted Life-Altering.... :thumright:

[This drama has given mi PANDA EYES] lolx. Spent 2 days glued to da couch...
Full House is such a unique comedy, with a mix of sense of humor.
From start to finish, their love-hate relationship keeps you rooting for more. :wub:
A must see, U will smile, laugh and cry... :-)

diannenj1

Post by diannenj1 » Jan 8th, '06, 17:47

I laughed out loud! Was wondering what all the hoopla was about -Bi. At first I didn't think much of his looks-however after viewing this series I know. he was very good. SHG -I didn't even realize she was the same girl from Autumn is My Heart-very good. Shouldn't miss.

JenBell

Post by JenBell » Jan 9th, '06, 04:50

I think FH was just awesome. I think when I watched it the first time I was like sooo into it, then the second time I really saw how good it was...fell in love with the music.

Personally, whenever I see a funny series I will always compare it to FH. Its my benchmark. Like I am watching My Girl at the moment, I compared who it to FH...instantly.

I think because I am a woman, I kind of 'lived' it more while watching it. Only thing is that now when I make my baby sis cry, she always gets me to do the 3 bears...lol!!!!

Finally...FH is sooo girly u just have to luv it :wub:

christylee83

Post by christylee83 » Jan 26th, '06, 01:17

This drama is ok but I think that there are better dramas out there. It was sort of draggy and lacks romantic scenes until the very end. Disappointed! :roll

alysha

Post by alysha » Feb 3rd, '06, 10:47

i enjoyed watching Full House..truely something different to all those repetitive korean dramas......... I stopped watching korean dramas coz they started to become repetitive and kinda suck...But Full house is like a breath of fresh air....

K-1

Post by K-1 » Feb 3rd, '06, 17:28

I've always wanted to check this series out, and I finally got to watch it just recently. At first, I was just going to download the first episode to see what it was like. Truthfully, I was thinking it was going to be corney and a big disappointment....I found that it was actually addicting, and I couldn't stop downloading more episodes, and now I want to own it on DVD to add it to my collection. The story and concept was well put together! You could ask certain questions during the show like, "Why does Young Jae act like such a basterd" or "Why is 'Full House' even called 'Full House'?" and you can find the answer in one of the episodes, or understand as you keep watching.

The whole "hooking up with a movie star" is like a one in a million shot in real life, but the way they present that idea in this story was unique and different from what you would usually think would happen. Yeah, hooking up with a movie star, you think it's a dream come true, and you think you would be happy and all. Full House just turns that idea completely around, which makes this story so funny and enjoyable to watch...

I won't go too far with my critique to bore you to death, or spoil some more of the show, but it IS, IMO, a must see! so, CHECK IT! :thumright:

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 9th, '06, 11:53

Don`t liked Bi`s acting like a kid. He was shouting too much. Overdoing his inmature romance acting. And when he finally turns in to a romantic guy, I`m already hating him. I can`t count how many times he said `What?!`, `What did you say?!`, really annoyed me. (SHG also)
I liked SHG when she was like sassy girl in the beginning. But she lost this when she tried to look too serious.
I think she wasn`t enough adorable. I forgot in the second half that she raised up without her parents.
The repetitive fight with Bi annoyed me much, too. SHG was too naive in the second half. I liked her in the beginning. I read in the previous post that in the manga she is more smart.
I couldn`t understand why she was too kind in the end. The guy was more often mean than nice to her.
I couldn`t sympathize with the main actors. The guy really annoyed and made me mad. The girl was too naive and stupid.
Watch if you have time.
Last edited by Kikuyo on Feb 9th, '06, 12:52, edited 3 times in total.

Kikuyo

Post by Kikuyo » Feb 9th, '06, 12:07

The fight scenes are not funny. They say really humilating things, especially the guy. It`s too childish. If you are mature person it would hurt and annoys you.

rakuz

Post by rakuz » Mar 16th, '06, 20:41

just started to watch it again for the millionth time because it's on imaginasian tv

this was the first korean k-drama i ever watched....it was last year because my brother borrowed the dvds from his friend...and they all were laffing and stuff..and they had to pause in the middle of episode 7 and fill me in on wats going on...and after that i fell in love with k-drama...spent hours/days at home just sitting in front of my tv just to finish the whole series....

loved all the cast :wub: and the OST is great :thumright:

sHeEnA2o9

Post by sHeEnA2o9 » Mar 23rd, '06, 18:52

does anyone know where I can find the 350 MB version of this series?? Thanks

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:15

LIFE ALTERING.. a MUST SEE... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN IT :wub: MY FAV. SHOW EVA!

P.S. CHECK OUT "THE NINE TAILED FOX TOO" ITS REALLY GOOD !!
Attachments
photo13526.jpg
photo13526.jpg (74.26 KiB) Viewed 10562 times

WindCross

Post by WindCross » Mar 25th, '06, 04:56

sHeEnA2o9 wrote:does anyone know where I can find the 350 MB version of this series?? Thanks
I usually got my 350 MB's version of any serie from the following clubboxes; kdrama and sylver

Good luck :-)

SuGaR BuNNiE o1

Post by SuGaR BuNNiE o1 » Mar 25th, '06, 19:51

it was cool..haha..funny, cute, and sweet..i dint like th eending however...haha..iono why.. but its a good drama. =]

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Mar 27th, '06, 22:26

hey does anyone who has dl-ed and watched the full house extras posted on d-addicts know what the background song is for music video 7?

mya

Post by mya » Mar 28th, '06, 01:55

love it....

Irn

Post by Irn » Mar 31st, '06, 14:07

Kim Sung-soo was cute :wub: hihi

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Mar 31st, '06, 14:28

For those who haven't watch this drama or might be wondering whether this is worth your time or not... I fully recommend you to go watch this :D It's a really, really nice K-drama, though the storyline tends to get repetitive & before I actually watched this drama, I got a number of feedbacks on how the story tends to drag. It is true in a way, seems like all they do is clean the house, fight, fall in love, clean and fight some more... hahaha to me, that's what makes the drama different and there are so many funny moments... :D All in all, a-must-watch for all romantic-comedy fans! Not to mention, especially if you're a Bi or SHG fan, you'll love them in there~ :wub:

anthitran

Post by anthitran » Apr 6th, '06, 22:29

Really love this drama, top k-drama for me, 1st place

Lone_Prodigy

Post by Lone_Prodigy » Apr 7th, '06, 02:43

What I really like about this drama is its take on "true" love. Often, in today's society, love is overly romanticized and unrealistic. We see Ji-Eun, a struggling writer, live with a famous movie star, Young-Jae. One would expect this to be akin to a dream come true, but it is amusing to see that they hate each other's guts. In a reversal of societal roles, Ji-Eun is the messy one while Young-Jae is the finicky-clean one. Also, we see Min-Hyuk use the "traditional" pursuits of buying dinner and gifts for Ji-Eun. However, the story tells us that you cannot buy one's love. Despite all of Young-Jae's shortcomings, and they are plentiful, Ji-Eun still falls in love with him, for the rare moments of emotion and caring that he does show.

Just my take. This drama is more than just the 3 Bears song. :P

Mista_Cool

Post by Mista_Cool » Apr 7th, '06, 23:40

It is definately one of the better korean dramas out there, although the later episodes annoyed me a lot when they kept breaking eachothers hearts all the time, well, it was more Bi than Ji-eun.

ukoziak

Post by ukoziak » May 25th, '06, 01:02

Does anyone know what the difference is between "Full.House.E11.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi" and "Full.House.E11.KOR.2004.REPACK.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi". The first one is from KBS Sky Drama and the other one is from KBS2 (like all the others). The repack is missing the first part though. It's like it was cut out or something.

Lone_Prodigy

Post by Lone_Prodigy » May 30th, '06, 23:22

ukoziak wrote:Does anyone know what the difference is between "Full.House.E11.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi" and "Full.House.E11.KOR.2004.REPACK.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi". The first one is from KBS Sky Drama and the other one is from KBS2 (like all the others). The repack is missing the first part though. It's like it was cut out or something.
By "first part" do you mean the theme song? It's only about a minute.

hazchung

Post by hazchung » May 31st, '06, 16:19

Great cast + great story = great drama

ai-chan

Post by ai-chan » Jun 1st, '06, 00:48

hmm..i really think that Full House is overrated, but that's just my opinion.
No offense, but I just can't stand Bi :crazy:

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 10th, '06, 17:28

lilpiggi3 wrote:I heard somewhere that Full House 2 focuses more on Hye Won and Min Hyuk. Well if theres a Full House 2, I'd d/l without a second though :D haha all my friends love full house.
huh?! will there really be a second series of full house? *jaw drops*
omg... if it's true count me in! ^.^

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Jun 10th, '06, 19:14

It's a really funny and great drama :lol

the end of the drama is the sweetes :wub:

[img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/728/ ... 4809kc.jpg[/img]

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jun 27th, '06, 16:41

I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA!!!! RAIN WAS SOO CUTE!

ChristinePak

Watching it Now~

Post by ChristinePak » Jun 27th, '06, 16:45

I am watching it now.. alomost done... I LOVE IT, i'll be sad when it is over :cry:

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Jul 1st, '06, 07:50

Hey guys, if any of you are interested, I'm doing Episode reviews for full house. If you guys want to read about the first episode, click here:

http://www.still-frames.net/goong/reviewsfhep1.html

see y'all around :-)

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Jul 13th, '06, 21:07

theedqueen wrote:Hey guys, if any of you are interested, I'm doing Episode reviews for full house. If you guys want to read about the first episode, click here:

http://www.still-frames.net/goong/reviewsfhep1.html

see y'all around :-)

Are you planning to complete the rest of the episodes ??

I really like it ..

thanx ..

LisainCalifornia

begging for your help with the last episode of FULL HOUSE!

Post by LisainCalifornia » Aug 22nd, '06, 17:18

I have watched the series Full House on www.youtube.com--but the person who posted the series stopped at the second to last show. Someone else posted the last show (user name: Hanism)--and I wated part 1 last night, but 6:50 seconds into part two (the final segment of the series) the video just stops! I have tried and tried to get it to work, but it must be broken somehow. :-(

Last night I stayed up trying very hard to teach myself how to download and play a torrent file, but I just can't get it to work. I need English subtitles as well--which complicates the process.

Does anyone have a link or file that they can send me that would allow me to watch the last half of Full House? You can imagine what kind of desperate straights I am in--I have been watching this show faithfully every day for hours--just anticipating the end. Now I am 25 minutes away from completion. This is so depressing!

Any help you could provide would be *so* appreciated--you have no idea! You will be blessed! :thumright: Aja fighting!

Lisa

LisainCalifornia

Post by LisainCalifornia » Aug 22nd, '06, 17:24

Here is the second part that stops about 6.50 minutes into the show:

Emon

Post by Emon » Aug 22nd, '06, 17:29

Emon

Post by Emon » Aug 22nd, '06, 17:30

LisainCalifornia

Post by LisainCalifornia » Aug 22nd, '06, 20:54

Oh Emon, you are lovely, lovable, and I love you! :wub: :thumleft:

I just watched it! Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate your help. You have done your good deed for the week!

hugs and kisses,
Lisa :lol

blaze3j

Wrist watch

Post by blaze3j » Aug 26th, '06, 21:06

Just curious does anyone know the brand of watch he is wearing which is sort of similar to the tag heuer carrera?

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Sep 3rd, '06, 04:50

Just to give you guys a HEADS UP..
For North American viewers with AZN TV
If you haven't seen this.. or if you've only seen it on your computer and wants to watch it on your television.. or maybe you just wanna rewatch it..
FULL HOUSE will be aired starting MONDAY September 4, 2006
8PM Pacific
11 PM Eastern

I guess a lot of people watched Kim Sam Soon...
COOL..

erinicorobin

Post by erinicorobin » Sep 6th, '06, 06:05

i love full house :cheers:
a few weeks after i watched it, it was aired on TV but it was mandarin dubbed. luckily i have watched them.

junkiLUVIN101

Post by junkiLUVIN101 » Sep 8th, '06, 04:54

i LOOOVE full house, it was one on the very first k-dramas i ever saw, so it will always be one of my favs....its what got me addicted to dramas like crack (and i wont forget that)

i was suprised to learn it aired on tv this past monday but i havent had the time to check it out. (only for those with comcast)

warlock110

Post by warlock110 » Sep 9th, '06, 07:27

just finish this with a bit of skipping at eps 14-15... i got to say it's not bad. but my girl is better. if i look into this more carefully i'll be able to figure out why, but base of my watching time alone. mygirl gave me more interests. Song Hye Kyo was hot though, short, but still slim and she's got crazy curves. really pretty girl. people keep talking about the chemistry between the 2 main character. i kept looking and couldn't find it. everything seems a bit scripted. gives good laugh but for some reason it felt out of ordinary.

janet

Post by janet » Sep 22nd, '06, 16:51

Hi,

Does anybody know the title of the song at last eposide where both of them sing at the karaoke (one is fast sang by the lady and the other is slow sang by bi) are the song inside the sound track?

Thanks

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Sep 23rd, '06, 14:28

I would say see it...My Girl is better.

itzmeehtania

3 bear song!!

Post by itzmeehtania » Sep 23rd, '06, 17:59

i was wondering if anyone has the korean romanization lyrics for the 3 bear song?? or the mp3 perhaps?? thank you soo much!!! :D

BrownEyes

Post by BrownEyes » Sep 26th, '06, 12:26

jAnA wrote:I'm wondering does any of you ever watched the other version of this serial (different from the one available at d-addicts)??

I'd just bought the VCD of this serial last week (language:korean, subs:simplified chinese) & it has 20 episodes! Moreover, there are some scenes I never watched before.

Like this one:
before they go skating on Ji-eun's birthday
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... 865994.jpg[/img][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... d8b757.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... 058320.jpg[/img][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... fec5a0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... 76ee01.jpg[/img][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... 4b96e6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... c8bc1b.jpg[/img]

and this~~ after singing three bear song
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... 52cc3f.jpg[/img][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... 5e513d.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/li ... 07e594.jpg[/img]

Can you upload the deleted scenes of Full House for us ?
And make sure to have english subtitles on it.

kurenai_19

Post by kurenai_19 » Sep 26th, '06, 15:08

can anyone confirm how many episodes does Full House has?

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 27th, '06, 04:22

kurenai_19 wrote:can anyone confirm how many episodes does Full House has?

16 :D

BrownEyes

Post by BrownEyes » Sep 28th, '06, 13:34

Does anybody know a website where I can read a fan fiction of korean drama Full House ?

Philia

Post by Philia » Oct 3rd, '06, 13:28

Well there seems to be a "Directors Cut" Korean DVD set available on Yesasia. So maybe thats the 20 episode one.

lolita637

Post by lolita637 » Oct 4th, '06, 18:36

I also noticed that there were some scenes in my DVD set of FH that I've never seen before(the TV version)...

this is one of the only shows that I can watch over and over and never get tired of it..

shiny plastic

Post by shiny plastic » Oct 5th, '06, 04:02

I very much enjoyed this serial. I watched this serial in like, a 5 day span. It was addicting. I was ambivalent to the pairing of Rain/SHK, they have great chemistry but i was rooting for SHK and JSS.

Other than that, it's very entertaining. What was the overally tv ratings for this show? It did very well in the Philipinnes and Indonesia that's for sure.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Oct 5th, '06, 04:11

I finally watched this series.. and I wonder to myself why I never watched it before. It really is an excellent drama. The characters are well in tuned with eachother. It was just good! :D

ellasam81

Post by ellasam81 » Oct 5th, '06, 11:28

kurenai_19

Post by kurenai_19 » Oct 6th, '06, 15:05

does anyone have the lyrics to the 3 bear song?i'm looking for the korean version but in english.

Philia

Post by Philia » Oct 6th, '06, 18:15

shiny plastic wrote:I very much enjoyed this serial. I watched this serial in like, a 5 day span. It was addicting. I was ambivalent to the pairing of Rain/SHK, they have great chemistry but i was rooting for SHK and JSS.

Other than that, it's very entertaining. What was the overally tv ratings for this show? It did very well in the Philipinnes and Indonesia that's for sure.
Who is JSS?

BrownEyes

Post by BrownEyes » Oct 10th, '06, 19:07

Can somebody upload the deleted scenes of full house ?

It would be nice if somebody could do this for my birthday.

cho09

Post by cho09 » Oct 12th, '06, 03:41

personally i got a little irritated by their constant bickering towards the end... cuz sometimes it was really really unnecessary. not one of my favourites but very cute nontheless

starcrumbs

Post by starcrumbs » Oct 16th, '06, 15:34

Watched it, liked it but it wasn't engaging enough that I was feeling like I needed to watch the next episode really badly after one ended. Liked the beginning, started to drag a little by the middle and the ending...kinda expected but I found myself thinking to myself that they could've ended this a few episodes back. Despite all that I think many people will enjoy this drama and should consider it if they're looking for something to watch.

Contessa

Post by Contessa » Oct 18th, '06, 02:36

starcrumbs wrote:Watched it, liked it but it wasn't engaging enough that I was feeling like I needed to watch the next episode really badly after one ended. Liked the beginning, started to drag a little by the middle and the ending...kinda expected but I found myself thinking to myself that they could've ended this a few episodes back. Despite all that I think many people will enjoy this drama and should consider it if they're looking for something to watch.
I agree, I was enjoying it at first. I find Rain really cute and funny. He actually overshadowed SHK in the drama. But then the story became so dragging right at the middle of the series that there was barely plot development. It was almost the same thing happening after each episode, they fight, make fun of each other, etc, etc. It was funny at first but it became rather boring. I have been trying to finish the series. I stopped watching it halfway through episode 13. :|

kurenai_19

Post by kurenai_19 » Oct 18th, '06, 03:05

Contessa wrote:
starcrumbs wrote:Watched it, liked it but it wasn't engaging enough that I was feeling like I needed to watch the next episode really badly after one ended. Liked the beginning, started to drag a little by the middle and the ending...kinda expected but I found myself thinking to myself that they could've ended this a few episodes back. Despite all that I think many people will enjoy this drama and should consider it if they're looking for something to watch.
I agree, I was enjoying it at first. I find Rain really cute and funny. He actually overshadowed SHK in the drama. But then the story became so dragging right at the middle of the series that there was barely plot development. It was almost the same thing happening after each episode, they fight, make fun of each other, etc, etc. It was funny at first but it became rather boring. I have been trying to finish the series. I stopped watching it halfway through episode 13. :|
u should just carry on watching since u are alreadyat 13.........anyway the fight between Rain and SHK lasted till the very last 15min or so........

`nicole`

Post by `nicole` » Oct 31st, '06, 05:34

i love sweet 18! =)
very funny

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Dec 17th, '06, 23:04

they fight and make fun of each other, making drama not boring, which is good i think

I love Song Hye Kyo :wub:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Dec 29th, '06, 08:48

So.. finally finished FH yesterday and... well... I would say, you shouldn't miss it. :D
But I have to say, that I like My Girl more.

I wouldn't say *don't hit me :cry: * say that Bi looks good/handsome but this pic in his room, well I have to admit it looks sexy.. however, both of the main characters did a good job. Like them both a lot in FH.

My favorite scenes are definetly the arguing scenes with them ^-^ Especially when she goes away and he look after her grumbling :lol
And their bite-scenes .. :lol

The kissing.. well I think there is only the first kiss of them worth watching... the other...well .. looks like wood on wood... 8)

gabbypalacios

Post by gabbypalacios » Jan 1st, '07, 05:05

Full House was one of the first korean dramas i watched. I think it was like the third one. I thought it was ok. Actually i didnt like it so much. *dodges possible pitchforks* I thought the storyline was good but i just hated Bi's character. SHK's too..sometimes. I know i'm in the small percentage that didnt enjoy this drama so much, but its ok! Its only my opinion.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 1st, '07, 05:10

I really love this drama. One of the best. I really like how they have Song hye Kyo and bi rain. just so cute together.

Chewyr

Post by Chewyr » Jan 1st, '07, 11:18

i voted LIfe altering. I loved this drama it was really funny at the beginning but then it gotz a little draggy but overall i loved it, a must watch drama. :wub:
the funny scenes were when they were making fun of each other.
I didnt like Song Hye Kyo friends! :glare:

yieebo

Post by yieebo » Jan 1st, '07, 11:30

only if you have time to waste lol, to me basically it was a contest to see who's the cutest, Bi or Song Hye Kyo over and over again. i couldn't watch it all, but if you want to have Bi's love child or imagine marrying Song Hye Kyo, then i guess it's heaven. i didn't realize there was an actual story.

babyFRESH

Gom Se Ma Ri, lyrics ;)

Post by babyFRESH » Jan 4th, '07, 22:27

hi :) so, does anyone have or know the lyrics of "gom se ma ri" from Full House, with Song Hye Kyo and Rain :D please post it ! :) please and thanks, P.S. i want it in the korean characters :) thankyou SO MUCH !

mohito

Post by mohito » Jan 10th, '07, 14:53

I enjoyed a lot while wataching it...ya definitely a "must-see-Kdrama!