Need help to identify a Kdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Korean drama series here.
slicksteven

"Thank You" questions about ending

Post by slicksteven » Jul 8th, '10, 00:17

hey guys, would anyone be so kind as to explain Thank You's ending to me? I didnt know what to interpret of the leads' conversation/silence before the flashforward at the very end. Was the girl telling the guy that she was choosing him over Bom's father? Or she was telling him she was choosing to live by herself with Bom, and that "it was ok to be a single mother"?

Also, was snow queen written by the same person who wrote Misa and Thank You?

Thanks, I really appreciate it! It's been a long time since I saw a drama of this high quality, with nice directing, flawless acting, and no corny/excessive/cliche scenes

AznAvenger

Post by AznAvenger » Jul 8th, '10, 00:42

I haven't seen Thank You in a while but here's my interpretation of that last scene between the two leads. I believe she asked those questions because she was trying to find out if he really loved her for being her instead of loving her out of pity or obligation.

king20xx

need help with identifying a drama

Post by king20xx » Jul 12th, '10, 02:02

I was at a ktv with my friends a couple of days ago and there was this one MV or trailer playing on the background which look interesting but I don't know what its called or whether its a movie or drama but for sure it is korean. the clip play scenes of a girl dress really nice and expensive running away from a party or something and men in suits are chasing her, then scenes of a guy working a car mechanic store took the car for a ride.
the guy stopped at where the girl was running away from and help her escape. they live together, eating noodles together, and the guy gets beat up while the cellphone lights up.

the description isn't all that great I admit but I still hope someone can guess what I'm talking about, thanks.

mod edit: please look around the forum before starting one more topic.

moonpie

Re: "Thank You" questions about ending

Post by moonpie » Jul 13th, '10, 12:58

slicksteven wrote:hey guys, would anyone be so kind as to explain Thank You's ending to me? I didnt know what to interpret of the leads' conversation/silence before the flashforward at the very end. Was the girl telling the guy that she was choosing him over Bom's father? Or she was telling him she was choosing to live by herself with Bom, and that "it was ok to be a single mother"?

Also, was snow queen written by the same person who wrote Misa and Thank You?

Thanks, I really appreciate it! It's been a long time since I saw a drama of this high quality, with nice directing, flawless acting, and no corny/excessive/cliche scenes
My interpretation from their words and expression : She had felt unworthy of being loved all this while because of her "unwed mother" status and was seeking reassurance from him that she shouldn't feel so and not reject the love from him.....

wndrswan

;o

Post by wndrswan » Jul 15th, '10, 05:09

ever since she checked his butt out after saving borams dad. You know she wanted him :P (i swear she did! rewatch it)

iamhe

Post by iamhe » Jul 29th, '10, 00:49

This drama nearly gave me a heart attack. I think my blood pressure did rise out of normal range while watching this. The happy ending did not save it from being one of the worst in Kdrama history. The female lead character...so stupid. :glare:

blainecf

Looking for OLD Korean Drama: Who's My Love KBS 2002

Post by blainecf » Dec 7th, '10, 23:39

I've located almost half of the episodes, but am specifically interested in episodes 41-60 in asf or avi format.

I've looked EVERYWHERE, and the only torrent I can find doesn't have a seeder.

Appreciate ANY help.

betsi22

What is it??

Post by betsi22 » Dec 24th, '10, 12:16

Does anyone know what series or movie this is?

the one on the right.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Dec 24th, '10, 12:19

^ these are 2PM and SNSD.. two band and I think its only Image and not from drama :)

aility

Post by aility » Dec 24th, '10, 13:15

Imagine if it WERE a drama, how excited the fangirl would get... and how eh... the drama would be :mrgreen:

. .-.. .-.. -.--

Re: What is it??

Post by . .-.. .-.. -.-- » Dec 31st, '10, 16:12

betsi22 wrote:Does anyone know what series or movie this is?

the one on the right.
I think it's from this commercial ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbnI4Fgp ... re=related

fujitak

title of this Kdrama ?

Post by fujitak » Jan 1st, '11, 18:52

someone knows the title of this movie (Kdrama) ?

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jan 1st, '11, 18:56

fujitak

Post by fujitak » Jan 1st, '11, 19:14

thanks for the data :)

betsi22

Post by betsi22 » Jan 2nd, '11, 08:53

Oh...thanks guys

TKO

Post by TKO » Jan 18th, '11, 07:08

:unsure: Need your help peoples! I'm not 100% sure its a kdrama but since i watch majority of them i'll start here...

Aired early 2000.
Not sure how many episodes. Maybe 20?
Filmed in France in countryside. (majority of the show)
Characters are two leading males and one woman.
The story is love story magical kind of like fairy tale. :wub:
The woman is often referred to a rabbit? and rabbits are seen in the show.
I remember the place she lives has a boat dock.

ummm can someone tell me the name? Thanks in advance! :cheers:

penpenshinigami

Post by penpenshinigami » Jan 22nd, '11, 09:28

i saw a commercial during my trip in hong kong, and i don't know the name of the drama, i just remember some of the plot they were talking about. so if anyone can tell me which drama it is, THANKYOU! XD

so it talks about how this girl and guy was childhood friends and some how they got separated when they are pretty young. so now is like 10 years later, and they meet again, but this time, one is a spy, and one is the target. they put a gun to each other's head.

the drama sound interesting, but i just couldn't find what's the name of the drama. does this sound familiar to anyone?

toenail

What drama is this

Post by toenail » Feb 4th, '11, 12:24

I think I downloaded wrong drama, now I don't know what drama is this:

구미호! 여우누이뎐.E01.100705.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN™

:unsure:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Feb 4th, '11, 12:27

toenail

Post by toenail » Feb 4th, '11, 12:30

Oh damn.. I must be trying to d/l My GF is a Gumiho. And I don't watch horror.

kasanje

Anyone know what this is?

Post by kasanje » Feb 26th, '11, 22:27

I just finished watching episode 16 of A Love To Kill, and as the media player closed this image flashed on the screen. does anyone know what series its from?
I believe the actors name is Yoo Gun but aside from that I can't find anything without a title.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Feb 27th, '11, 04:39

kasanje

Post by kasanje » Feb 27th, '11, 18:45

ok cool thanks for the quick reply.

lostioana

Post by lostioana » Mar 5th, '11, 09:20

o it is about this girl, who was driving in a car with her husband, and she crashed the car, and framed her husband to be having an affair when really it was her. She goes by the name aran i think, and she claims that she grew up in the states to get her husbands familys permition to marry her. and her brother in law has a furniture shop and his worker grew up with aran and know that she really didnt grow up in the states because they are class mates, and aran forces her to quit her job.

Yeah its bothering me that i cant find the name!! Sad helppp!

The drama is TEMPTATION OF AN ANGEL

lostioana

Re: Help me find this drama!

Post by lostioana » Mar 5th, '11, 09:21

mrsseunghyun wrote:So it is about this girl, who was driving in a car with her husband, and she crashed the car, and framed her husband to be having an affair when really it was her. She goes by the name aran i think, and she claims that she grew up in the states to get her husbands familys permition to marry her. and her brother in law has a furniture shop and his worker grew up with aran and know that she really didnt grow up in the states because they are class mates, and aran forces her to quit her job.

Yeah its bothering me that i cant find the name!! :( helppp!
It is TEMPTATION OF AN ANGEL

shelby123

Looking for a story from the 1990s

Post by shelby123 » Mar 24th, '11, 04:16

This was a romance that aired in the 1990s on KSCI channel 18 in Los Angeles. (after 1991, before 1998) The male lead actor may have been Kim Gyu Chul. The lead actress' character was named Shin Hee. Possibly Yu Shin Hee. The lead characters were aged early 20's. She was a graphic artist and worked in advertising. Shin Hee lived in a apartment with her widowed father and younger sister. She also had an older, married sister with a baby. Kim Gyu Chul worked for a company developing HDTV. He lived in a traditional home with his parents, grandmother and younger sister. (His sister married Shin Hee's wealthy former boyfriend and had an unpleasant mother-in-law.) Boy pursues girl relentlessly until she finally gives in and agrees to marry him. They marry, live on their own in an apartment, and have a baby girl. They are overwhelmed by all of the responsibilites of living on their own. The story ends when they are invited to move into his family home and everyone lives happily ever after. The only other thing I can rememeber is that his father owns a plastics company. I hope someone recognizes this story. Thanks.

knsiu

Post by knsiu » Apr 21st, '11, 16:30

This has been a long time ago.. But I remember this girl, but I have no idea where to start to look for this actress.

I remember her playing in a Korean drama... she lived together with her female friend and suddenly one day her female friend sold her part of the house, or perhaps it was the whole apartment. She only had few weeks to live there till she may move out. She had fights with this new owner, who's a guy. This girl makes dolls, she has a good friend who is in love with her (I think). All the rest I forgot..

Maybe it's the same series, but I'm not sure, but this same actress is a shoe designer. She loves designing shoes, her boss is someone who's always mean towards her. There was on episode where she had an assignment to design the shoes that fit the dress and walks really comfortably. At the end of the sequence she lost the fashion show, since the woman had to wear the most fittest shoes with her dress. Which her former boss made. The boss was happy, but the girl was the one who actually created the best boots/shoes ever. The model was very pleased. The former boss was extremely mad at this girl.. the rest I forgot.

I really want to watch this series again.. I believe it has to be made before 2004, that's was the last time I watched. I assume it's an old drama, since it's aired on the Chinese channel before. I also remember she appeared as a doctor before. I remember she acted with a guy, I remember the whole story about this guy in another series. Which I also don't know the name of the drama..

The story was about a girl who actually lives like cinderella, exactly the same as a cinderella. Her family makes clothes, the guy is a singer. The stepmother or aunt is really mean. She never gives this girl clothes or anything. The girl has to do it all on her own, she lives really sober and poorly. While the family is rather rich. One day, the aunt/stepmother told the girl to make her own clothes in the basement. Which she did and while she wanted to express her gratitude, the stepmother/aunt was busy with a customer, the customer doesn't like any design, except for the girl who just walked in to say thanks. The stepmother/aunt told the girl to take it off and sell it to the customer. She falls in love with a popstar. Apparently the popstar and the girl are related. But more like a bond of friendship between their parents or something. The stepsister/niece/whatever is also in love with this popstar, she tries everything to get noticed and does horrible things to the girl. She has horrible hair, afro haircut or something. There was an episode where the girl was in the concert and the popstar made it all shine on the girl and made her go on stage and showed everyone how much he loves her. And the rest I can't remember. In this drama, all I know is that the popstar was the one who also acted with the girl I mentioned in the first discription. In this other drama they both acted as doctors. And the rest I don't remember..

I'm looking for the girl who designes shoes and the girl who makes dolls and the name of the series about the cinderella with the popstar.

Hope I've given enough description, all the others I can't remember, since my Chinese wasn't good enough, nor was I old enough to memorise the names of the series.
Again, I'm certain they were Korean drama's and they were dubbed in Chinese when I watched it. It was a long time ago..

bigmao

Help

Post by bigmao » May 3rd, '11, 15:50

I just finished watching I am sam and at the last part of its ending episode there is a trailer about a korean drama that I find very interesting but I dont know what the title of it . If anyone could help me name this drama. here are the screenies:
Last edited by bigmao on May 3rd, '11, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 3rd, '11, 15:54

Drama: Evasive Inquiry Agency

Please resize your pics!

bigmao

Post by bigmao » May 3rd, '11, 16:03

Since you answer my question already, I will removed the pictures. Thank you very much for the fast response :D

catbus

Post by catbus » May 4th, '11, 02:30

I found this announcement through a Google image search for Han Sunhwa :) Anyone know if it has aired yet or any availability details at all? I would so love to watch this...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7 ... -happiness
Attachments
Sunhwa_kdrama.jpg
Sunhwa_kdrama.jpg (40.66 KiB) Viewed 15628 times

Morphin

Can't remember this drama

Post by Morphin » May 11th, '11, 16:25

Hello,
I just remembered a drama i saw some years ago but don't remember the title.
All that i know is that the main male lead work in a bike shop (or at least repair some bike) and travel in a ISUZU pickup. I think there is a child involved in the story.
I think it's a 16 episode drama around year 2000-2005.

But maybe it's a Jdrama (but sinc i saw so few jdrama it's more probably a kdrama)

Thanks !

EDIT : I have another one too but with more information
The guy buy a house in the country where the main girl live. She do almost everything in town and she end to do many work in the guy house (repair, paint, milk delivery etc...) i think the story talk about some sardine shop (the girl's father shop). She almost always use a bike to travel.

Morphin

Post by Morphin » May 12th, '11, 06:23

thanks for moving my uestion here, didn't see this topic ;p

Kaiyora

Need help finding the name of this korean drama

Post by Kaiyora » May 24th, '11, 23:06

Hi I am having a hard time finding the name of this korean drama i used to watch a long time ago. I wanted to rewatch it and its a romantic comedy. It has a character named Ma-ri (pronounced mary) and a guy who has a really big afro and tall. I remember the first episode, ma-ri was dumped by her boyfriend at the park. Ma-ri starts to see her crush in elementary school who is an english teacher, and the afro guy is his roommate and writes martial arts novels after dropping out of law school. and the afro guy is being liked by a rich girl who is attracted to his looks. what is this anime !! oh and the afro guy and girl both join a meat club for eating too.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 24th, '11, 23:13

Here you go. ^^ And welcome to D-Addicts. It's a nice place. Behave and enjoy.

Also, your post should have been here so do make sure to look around and use google before you ask things.

I just googled "Mae Ri+english teacher+kdrama" and found the series very easily, with just the info you gave me. :wink:

Kaiyora

Post by Kaiyora » May 24th, '11, 23:23

thank you very much !

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 24th, '11, 23:26

You're very welcome.

Doctorpink

Whats the name of this drama?

Post by Doctorpink » May 27th, '11, 06:09

Hi i have a picture .. and i'd like to know the name of this drama.....

thanks
Attachments
photo
photo
photo503f89d99cb5.jpg (26.75 KiB) Viewed 15693 times

Lucille

Post by Lucille » Jun 21st, '11, 01:02

Please help. The most I remember is that the father dies and the mistress leaves the son with the wife. The wife refuses to have anything to do with the boy. She won't even feed him. The oldest son ends up taking care of the boy and they get really close. I think the oldest son is still in high school.

I know it is a Korean drama and I think maybe forbidden love. Any hints would be appreciated. Thank you!

rosefall

Post by rosefall » Jun 22nd, '11, 15:39

I'm looking for what I think is a kdrama. I've tried looking everywhere, but I can't find it.

This was shown in China in I believe August 2008, so it had to have been made before that. All I remember is that there's a bit of a love square type thing going on. One of the lead girls is poor, but she tries to hide it from the guy she's dating/likes, until he sees her dad selling stuff in the subway. And I think either one or both of the lead girls are flight attendants or something that has to do with the airport/traveling. I also remember that at one point one of the lead guys punches the other one.

This isn't much to go by, but I hope it sounds familiar to someone.

poonk
United States of America

Post by poonk » Jun 25th, '11, 05:24

Lucille wrote:Please help. The most I remember is that the father dies and the mistress leaves the son with the wife. The wife refuses to have anything to do with the boy. She won't even feed him. The oldest son ends up taking care of the boy and they get really close. I think the oldest son is still in high school.

I know it is a Korean drama and I think maybe forbidden love. Any hints would be appreciated. Thank you!
I'm positive you're talking about Romance (the 2002 MBC version). The "forbidden" angle would be that
unbeknownst to the couple when they initially meet (and aren't exactly honest with each other about their ages), she is actually a new teacher at his high school. There's additional conflict between their families involving why his dad committed suicide.
And yes, he does take in his deceased father's young son when his distraught mother rejects him.

knsiu

Post by knsiu » Jul 24th, '11, 13:21

I'd like to know what the title is in Chinese of this Korean drama: Propose

lovexlover

help me please^^

Post by lovexlover » Jul 24th, '11, 22:27

today i suddenly remembered a scene from a kdrama, but i can't manage to remember which drama it is from, or the actors in the scene. it's been driving me crazy. please help!
i'm having trouble remembering exactly what happens in the scene too, but this is what i have: there is a group of people on either a beach, or an abandoned dirt area. the group is mostly the bad guys, but the lead male, lead girl, and second guy who also has a romantic line with the lead girl all eventually join the group. either the lead, or second guy has some sort of tie to the lead bad guy and the lead girl is very shocked maybe?? lol. MOSTLY i remember the main people get beat up by the bad guys and the last image of the scene shows the lead male and lead girl laying on the ground, passing out, with hands reaching out to each other, looking at each other, or both. haha. idk. some of that may be wrong, the more i try to concentrate on details, the more confused i get. any help is appreciated!!

Decollete

Post by Decollete » Aug 3rd, '11, 22:28

Hi, I need some help identifying this Korean Drama.

It's mostly about a flight attendant and her family. It tackles work, love life and family issues.
One of the main characters is Kim Hye Soo, but this particular KDrama is not listed in here Wiki article. I don't think it is Pilot (MBC, 1993), so if anyone can help me identify, it'd make my week.

She is a stewardess, and her boyfriend is also a flight attendant. Her brother, a university student, is dating her workmate. Sometimes the focal point is about some trouble at work, or their quarrel as a couple. Sometimes it is about her family members and their various relationships.

This is old, maybe around 10 years back. I saw this in Arirang TV's drama theater.

ladychang2790

The Name of this old Korean drama from early 2000s

Post by ladychang2790 » Aug 6th, '11, 20:32

Okay, this drama was aired a veryyy long time ago. I think around 2001-2004ish. I was younger, and watched this drama with my mom. The information I give won't be too hrlpful, and they will just be big scenes I remember from the drama. If anyone knows the name of the drama I'm talking about about, it would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Again, keep in mind, these are just parts, and they may not be in order. (I may also have some of the info wrong)
There seems to be four main characters, and since i dont know their names, I'll call the main actress, main girl. The guy thats starts the drama as a rebel, will be bad guy, but i dont think hes an actual bad guy. The guy who loses his memory will be good guy. The second girl, whos in love with good guy will be girl #2.
-A love square, but the two men love one girl.
-It starts with the girl dating a guy her parents forbid her to see, i think they like the second guy, and want him to be her husband.
-Later, time progresses, and it is a few years later.
-Something happens, and the main girl ran out of her house, and "bad guy" is chasing her. She runs out into the street, and is hit by a car. The driver of that car is "good guy".
-There is a mountain trip, and the "good guy" falls down the mountain. He is completely fine, except he has lost all memories of the main girl.
-The main girl is trying to get the good guy to remember her, and so in front of him, she runs out into the street, to get hit by a car and to try and jar his memory, but it doesnt work.
-Girl#2 gets all depressed because she loves the good guy, but the good guy has his past with the main girl. She breaks an aquarium or something in her house, and takes a piece of glass and tries to committ suicide, but i think she fails.

I'm sorry, thats all i remember, i would like to find this drams again, so if anyone knows what im talking about, please, please help me :)

jdictionary

Post by jdictionary » Aug 7th, '11, 02:47

My friend is Korean and knows a LOT of dramas. She tried to figure it out but couldn't but she mentioned "Save the Last Dance for Me" sounds somewhat similar. If you search for it on Wikipedia, there is a plot overview, etc.

spazzy06

Re: Whats the name of this drama?

Post by spazzy06 » Aug 10th, '11, 03:42

Doctorpink wrote:Hi i have a picture .. and i'd like to know the name of this drama.....

thanks
It's not a drama. It's a movie starring Lee Jung Jae and Lee Mi Sook from 1998 called An Affair.

purple07mars

Post by purple07mars » Aug 10th, '11, 04:31

lovexlover

this sounds like Fugitive - Plan b staring Rain

chewy_gurl

Post by chewy_gurl » Aug 13th, '11, 19:18

wow!! im so glad I found this thread bcuz there's this korean
drama that I really wanna watched again but I can't remember the name nor
who are the actors.

It's a story about revenge between families bcuz of what the lead character's fathers
did in the past. I think the lead female character's dad cheated and did sth that caused
terrible result to the lead male character's family. So when they grow up the guy comes
back for revenge by trying to get with the daughter of whom did this to his family but slowly
fall in love with her as well. And there are others' factors and characters that caused
more chaos to the story. This drama is more than 3 years old but not as old as 10 years.

I really like this drama and really wish to watch it again. I hope somebody can help me!!
Thank you very much >___<

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Aug 13th, '11, 19:23

chewy_gurl wrote:wow!! im so glad I found this thread bcuz there's this korean
drama that I really wanna watched again but I can't remember the name nor
who are the actors.

It's a story about revenge between families bcuz of what the lead character's fathers
did in the past. I think the lead female character's dad cheated and did sth that caused
terrible result to the lead male character's family. So when they grow up the guy comes
back for revenge by trying to get with the daughter of whom did this to his family but slowly
fall in love with her as well. And there are others' factors and characters that caused
more chaos to the story. This drama is more than 3 years old but not as old as 10 years.

I really like this drama and really wish to watch it again. I hope somebody can help me!!
Thank you very much >___<

hmm..remind me of Queen of the Game :P

chewy_gurl

Post by chewy_gurl » Aug 13th, '11, 20:20

The Chaos wrote: hmm..remind me of Queen of the Game :P
omg!!! thank you for the super fast reply. That's the name of the drama. I really love it!!
thank you so much!! now i can re-watch it again <3 :cheers:

cheetosandmovies

Post by cheetosandmovies » Sep 5th, '11, 00:03

I found this under the fanart for Dae Jang Geum on TheTVDB.com, but neither of them look like characters from the show. The man looks like Jang Geun Seok from Mary Stayed Out All Night and You're Beautiful. Does anyone know what show this is?

alicechen

Post by alicechen » Sep 5th, '11, 00:53

^ The guy is Jo Hyun Jae! :)

And the drama is "Ballad of Seo Dong".

paterah

Post by paterah » Sep 26th, '11, 14:49

Hey, I'm new here, I wanted to ask if anyone knows the name of the show were a girl gets harrassed by a few african americans on the street and then gets saved by a korean guy. I'm not even sure it was a tv show, I saw it on youtube, but I think it was.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Sep 26th, '11, 20:20

paterah wrote:Hey, I'm new here, I wanted to ask if anyone knows the name of the show were a girl gets harrassed by a few african americans on the street and then gets saved by a korean guy. I'm not even sure it was a tv show, I saw it on youtube, but I think it was.
I'm Sorry , I Love you ?

kouka1

K-dramas with Japanese subs

Post by kouka1 » Oct 5th, '11, 20:56

I am looking for K-dramas with Japanese subtitles.
Could anyone please tell me where I can go to download them, especially the newer series that were broadcasted in Japan? Any Clubbox sites?
For people who get J-dramas from the BS channels and upload them to D-addicts, where do you find them? I ask this only because BS stations show tons of K-dramas with Japanese subs. If any of you are willing to share the info, I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 5th, '11, 21:02

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_99302.htm
If you're interested.
Clubbox doesn't work lately, don't bother. Encoders usually don't bother to record and upload Kdramas with Japanese subs. I know only of NUT release.

kouka1

Post by kouka1 » Oct 6th, '11, 01:02

Wow, thank you so much, Ethlenn!!!!
You made my day!! I'll definitely enjoy this series. I really appreciate it. Thank you again!!
BTW, what is NUT release?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '11, 07:22

There are different cappers/encoders groups that record dramas. Like HANrel, LightWind etc. NUT is one of them, but it's hard to see their release.

yukamiky

Song from Lie to Me

Post by yukamiky » Oct 11th, '11, 00:40

I really want to know what song plays at the end of Lie to Me.

Can anyone tell me. I love the song but I don't know who sings it or what its called.

justintorque

Post by justintorque » Oct 11th, '11, 02:19

Hi,

I don't know which song are you referring to but here is a link to one of my most favorite blogger. It contain OSTs for the most recent dramas aired.

http://alicechensworld.blogspot.com/201 ... e-ost.html

Just pick from the list.. ^__^

yukamiky

Post by yukamiky » Oct 11th, '11, 03:44

thank you, that really helped!

lovelove07

I need to know the name of this Drama!

Post by lovelove07 » Nov 12th, '11, 04:52

I saw a funny Drama over the summer but I don't know the name! It had two young girls speaking english. A man got mad at them and said, "No! We are from Korea! Speak Korean! Not english!"
Another part had two guys. One of them had red (?) hair. The other had black. The guy with the red (?) hair was pretending to be gay with the other guy. it was really funny. I have been searching and searching for it! Please help me!

Silverman

Re: I need to know the name of this Drama!

Post by Silverman » Nov 27th, '11, 00:17

lovelove07 wrote:I saw a funny Drama over the summer but I don't know the name! It had two young girls speaking english. A man got mad at them and said, "No! We are from Korea! Speak Korean! Not english!"
Another part had two guys. One of them had red (?) hair. The other had black. The guy with the red (?) hair was pretending to be gay with the other guy. it was really funny. I have been searching and searching for it! Please help me!
This is "Creating Destiny" with Eugene and Ki Tae Young.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Creating_Destiny

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Dec 4th, '11, 16:45

I can't remember the name of this drama. Well and i don't remember much about the story^^. But at the end of this drama the guy has an operation and he loses his memory(i think it was something between the lines of a braintumor). Then he and the women see each other on the street and he asks her "Do I know you?" and she replies "You know me very well".

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Dec 4th, '11, 17:38

Silverman wrote:I can't remember the name of this drama. Well and i don't remember much about the story^^. But at the end of this drama the guy has an operation and he loses his memory(i think it was something between the lines of a braintumor). Then he and the women see each other on the street and he asks her "Do I know you?" and she replies "You know me very well".
Crazy for You maybe ?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 4th, '11, 17:46

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Dec 4th, '11, 17:58

so I was right XD anyway we both got it and Almost the same time :whistling:

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Dec 4th, '11, 18:59

Yes thank you, thats the one i was looking for.

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Dec 8th, '11, 00:04

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but the Genghis Khan song which I just assumed was some shitty (Norwegian I think) Eurovision song from the 70's has been in both The Man Of The Vineyard and Sang Doo Let's Go To School. Was this covered and was a hit in Korea at some point or something?
Personally I prefer the Iron Maiden song of the same name but that's an instrumental :D

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Dec 8th, '11, 00:38

This song was covered all over the world. So yes also koreans most likely covered it and was perhaps a hit in Korea^^.

sororitysheep

What drama is this scene from?

Post by sororitysheep » Dec 21st, '11, 19:58

It's driving me crazy that I can't remember, but I recall a k-drama where the boy and girl are on a subway train (or perhaps a bus, but I think the subway). An big rush of people entering the train means that our hero and heroine are crushed into adorably uncomfortable close quarters (I think he tries to protect her from the crush of people a bit, and there's definitely the delicious sense of [reluctant] attraction between the two). I've watched way too many dramas and read far too much manga-- for the life of me I can't think of what this scene is from! I think it's Korean, but there's a chance it could have been a Japanese drama too...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Dec 21st, '11, 20:21

We have a stickythread for such questions^^.

But now to your question. Hmm there are way too many dramas with this scene. For example Padam Padam or Shining Inheritance and i think Heartstrings had such a scene too, but im not sure. But my best guess is, that you are looking for Shining Inheritance... But there are at least 3-5 more such dramas, but i can't exactly remember which.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Dec 22nd, '11, 08:27

I believe there was a scene like that in Coffee Prince.

pty1196

Alternative sites to Hulu for Korean Dramas

Post by pty1196 » Dec 28th, '11, 06:25

I like watching Korean Dramas in Hulu because it has many movies and it's videos are high quality. I can use Hulu because I am in US.

I will leave US soon to stay in Thailand. So I can't use Hulu in Thailand.

What are alternatives to Hulu that I can use in Thailand which have Korean Dramas and high quality videos?

Thanks.