Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo (KBS2, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
korean_foreva

Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo (KBS2, 2006)

Post by korean_foreva » Jul 22nd, '06, 17:22

On 6/1, KBS2 announces that Yoo Oh Sung (유오성) is selected to lead the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo (투명인간 최장수)” scheduled to be aired on 7/5.

In this human drama, YOS plays the role Choi Jang Soo who is a powerful detective devoting his limited-time life to the happiness of his wife and two children after he receives the sentence. Actress Chae Shi Ra (채시라) will play the role Oh So Yong (오소영), the wife of Choi Jang Soo. OYS’s previous drama was “Jang Gil San” aired in 2004.

ChristinePak

Confused

Post by ChristinePak » Aug 31st, '06, 14:43

Hmm... so Drama Wiki say the drama has 16 episodes, but they just post episode 17 on clubbox...
Can anyone help me figure out how many there are???

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 31st, '06, 15:27

the drama was extended from 16 to 20 episodes.

Also can someone send me an email w/ an attachment of the torrent for Invisible Man EP 9? I can't seem to dl the torrent from d-addicts at the moment.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Oct 7th, '06, 17:40

*bump*

This drama was so great. The acting of Yoo Oh Sung and Chae Si Ra was superb! Man, this deserves to be subbed so that people can watch this on high quality video.

This drama will equal MiSa on my list of favorite dramas. Just a great drama, what more can I say, just great!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Oct 8th, '06, 07:13

bugsie wrote:Man, this deserves to be subbed so that people can watch this on high quality video.
Actually, I was thinking of doing that, since we have the TV rips to transcribe from... :scratchchin:

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Oct 9th, '06, 06:13

Jannah wrote: Actually, I was thinking of doing that, since we have the TV rips to transcribe from... :scratchchin:
The idea of soft subs makes me grin. :mrgreen: