Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
aya

Re: [MBC] Palace (Goong)

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:25

christinachan wrote:Hi!!!....thks for the spoilers for the next season!!...can't wait!!!..... :D

This drama is really addictive!!!!. :wub: ...when i began to watch the drama, it was out of curiosity....non of the artistes is anybody i know,but maybe it was a very fantasy like drama, i continue to watch and eventually i even went searching for the scanlations of the manhwa just because i want to know what is the outcome of the main characters....
this drama really,really is addictive :P and i always look forward for the next episode eagerly.....now it's getting more and more interesting!!!!...for me i feel that Shin should really get a piece of his own medicine :x ,poor Chaeyong!!!!. :cry: :-( ...i think who Chaeyong eventually choose , somebody will still be hurt!!!
I personally like Shin. I love the brooding types! :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:39

aya wrote:f*ck it! I'll just share the pics! But don't hate me! It's your decision to look at the spoiler tag or not... :lol But if I were you I would not be able to resist. The picture is taken from Soompi... credit goes to Telly (but I'm not sure if she's the one who made it.) But the pictures are definitely real and authentic.
XD XD XD XD Thanks for the pics! I can't wait till tomorrow!

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:49

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:00, edited 1 time in total.

aya

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:02

debstuh wrote:i saw it today on tv!! its so cute!! haha i was watching it on channel 18 and i was like is that palace?! it is!!!! its cute!! =] now i'm all rushing and wanting the episodes so badly. lols oh no! haha xD
yeah I heard it's airing in California... WITH subtitles! Lucky nut!

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:14

aya wrote:
debstuh wrote:i saw it today on tv!! its so cute!! haha i was watching it on channel 18 and i was like is that palace?! it is!!!! its cute!! =] now i'm all rushing and wanting the episodes so badly. lols oh no! haha xD
really? what kinda provider is it on? COX or someouther companies

v4ever

Post by v4ever » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:16

wait, really, it's airing in CA? where do u live? LA? :w00t:
Attachments
MY FAVORITE: YUL
MY FAVORITE: YUL
Kim Junghoon 4.jpg (42.17 KiB) Viewed 3496 times
Last edited by v4ever on Mar 2nd, '06, 08:23, edited 1 time in total.

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:22

--

debstuh

--

debstuh

--

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:23

debstuh wrote:
aya wrote:
haha i know!! =P i was like yayy!!
can you tell me what channel please and thank you
what channel is MBC what do you have as in your provider i have cox everthing

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:31

the new pictures that have been released on mbc's website and are really good are for today's episode 16, they are under the header for today's second episode.
this is the link to the start of the pictures don't click on it if you don't want to know, just keep hitting the right arrow at the top of the page for more pics.
http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDi ... #BoardList

enjoy :P

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:35

i'm not sure if this has been told so please forgive me if it has but the 2 season will be the four extended episodes.
orginally the show was going to have 20 episodes and talks about a 2 season early 2007 but the 2 season is the 4 episodes that will be shown after episode 20 so there will be 24 episodes.

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:35

ebony wrote:the new pictures that have been released on mbc's website and are really good are for today's episode 16, they are under the header for today's second episode.
this is the link to the start of the pictures don't click on it if you don't want to know, just keep hitting the right arrow at the top of the page for more pics.

thanx for the link.. really enjoy it :lol :lol
damn.!!! CG is really cute hahaha... :lol :lol :lol

aya

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:39

ebony wrote:the new pictures that have been released on mbc's website and are really good are for today's episode 16, they are under the header for today's second episode.

I didn't know it was from episode 16... I thought it was from Season 2 :O But now I'm really excited to watch tomorrow's episodes!

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:41

yes thank you for clearifying that ONLY 4 EPISODE NO MORE THAN 4 EPISODE ADD YES!!!!!!!!! its not going to be long thank HEAVEN thank you lol but if some one can clearify what channel is goong in america Tv channel i have COX TV telephone and internet can some one tell me what channel it is on in COX please and thank you

THANK YOU PEOPLE YOU HEARD THAT SEASON TWO ONLY HAVE 4 ADDED EPISODE ^- ^
CREADIT FOR FIND THIS WONDERFUL INFORMATION ebony I SO WANT TO KISS YOU LOL even though im a girl lol sorrie
Last edited by AngelSerenityPrincess on Mar 2nd, '06, 08:50, edited 2 times in total.

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:46

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:48

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:yes thank you for clearifying that ONLY 4 EPISODE NO MORE THAN 4 EPISODE ADD YES!!!!!!!!! its not going to be long thank HEAVEN thank you lol but if some one can clearify what channel is goong in america Tv channel i have COX TV telephone and internet can some one tell me what channel it is heres the link of the information in my provider its the channel starts in 2 says the name etc can you tell me please and thank you

http://www.cox.com/OC/ChannelLink/Lineu ... s_full.asp

CREADIT FOR FIND THIS WONDERFUL INFORMATION ebony I SO WANT TO KISS YOU LOL even though im a girl lol sorrie
i'm glad i could help i got the information from soompi and this is the article that people are going by so all credit should be given to the person who posted the information on soompi(very sorry i can't remember who) i'm just so happy that we won't have to wait a long time for season 2. here is where the information came from about the 4 episodes.

2/28/06 – MBC decides to extend the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Palace” for 4 more episodes. These 4 episodes could be called “Season 2 (시즌2) production”. Originally, the drama has 20 episodes and will wrap up on 3/16. On 2/28, the drama manager of MBC Kim Sa Hyun (김사현) reveals, “We will extend 4 more episodes of the drama ‘Palace’ as season 2 production. As to the problems pertaining to organization and TV commercials, details remain to be discussed. The production of 4 more episodes is underway now.” This drama is popular with TV ratings close to 30%.

again credit goes to the person who posted this on soompi.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:54

.[/quote]

Actually ... it's not really what people said .. it's:
Hyorin: That child ... do you really like her?
Shin (I think? it doesn't show him saying it): I think I've grown to like her.
[/quote]

when exactly they have this conversation??? (must be in one of the episodes that i watched raw )

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 08:55

ebony wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:yes thank you for clearifying that ONLY 4 EPISODE NO MORE THAN 4 EPISODE ADD YES!!!!!!!!! its not going to be long thank HEAVEN thank you lol but if some one can clearify what channel is goong in america Tv channel i have COX TV telephone and internet can some one tell me what channel it is heres the link of the information in my provider its the channel starts in 2 says the name etc can you tell me please and thank you

http://www.cox.com/OC/ChannelLink/Lineu ... s_full.asp

i'm glad i could help i got the information from soompi and this is the article that people are going by so all credit should be given to the person who posted the information on soompi(very sorry i can't remember who) i'm just so happy that we won't have to wait a long time for season 2. here is where the information came from about the 4 episodes.

2/28/06 – MBC decides to extend the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Palace” for 4 more episodes. These 4 episodes could be called “Season 2 (시즌2) production”. Originally, the drama has 20 episodes and will wrap up on 3/16. On 2/28, the drama manager of MBC Kim Sa Hyun (김사현) reveals, “We will extend 4 more episodes of the drama ‘Palace’ as season 2 production. As to the problems pertaining to organization and TV commercials, details remain to be discussed. The production of 4 more episodes is underway now.” This drama is popular with TV ratings close to 30%.

again credit goes to the person who posted this on soompi.
thank you :heart:
i been waitting for someone to at lest give us the right information awww
so many people post different stuff i just wanted to BLOW UP and made me think alot thank you again omg this is the coooooooooolest its time to celebrate ^- ^ :shocked:
now that we are clearifyed hopefully everone get to see this no more QUESTION ABOUT SECOUND SEASON back to discusing about goong that we seen and talk about ^- ^ so where were we ooo yes i think when shin frist started to like her was at the begginning because he was looking at her in the window and he said he like her when she accidentally spill water on his shoe remember ^- ^

aya

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 09:09

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:thank you :heart:
so many people post different stuff i just wanted to BLOW UP and made me think alot thank you again omg this is the coooooooooolest its time to celebrate ^- ^ :shocked:
now that we are clearifyed hopefully everone get to see this no more QUESTION ABOUT SECOUND SEASON back to discusing about goong that we seen and talk about ^- ^ so where were we ooo yes i think when shin frist started to like her was at the begginning because he was looking at her in the window and he said he like her when she accidentally spill water on his shoe remember ^- ^
I don't see what's the problem of talking about Season 2. It's not like it's off topic... it's still Goong.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 09:27

aya wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:thank you :heart:
I don't see what's the problem of talking about Season 2. It's not like it's off topic... it's still Goong.
but i dont want to be ahead of the game and i dont want to kinda know whats going to happen which most of you read the goong manga and know whats going to happen and all....which some of us dont want to know and spoil this drama and be suprise about it and as CraZyaH its 60% that there following the manga and i know your every excited about season 2 but can we take it slow just just a little :pale:since we did not finsh goong yet people already want to see the secound season which is good and all me to is excited but yea can we at lest wait until the drama finsh then start disscusing about season 2.. i dont want to argue with you coz your older and very nice and i dont want to start anything bad to rune a good friendship and all but if you really want to talk about secound season then go ahead but can i just ask one thing can you hide the answer that might spoil whats going to happen and put warning signs on them please hide the answer or information please and thank you

im sorry if this post got you mad sorrie

aya

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 09:58

^You're really funny. I wasn't really trying to argue with you... I was really just trying to make a point. Everyone has a right to talk about which ever subject they want... just as long it stays on the topic discussion. If you don't want anything to be ruined for you then don't read the spoilers. Nothing has been spoiled since most of it has been tagged. Just like what I did on the previous posts.

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Mar 2nd, '06, 10:15

damn it; this is another reason why i wish i was in southern cali instead of northern. :cussing: anyone happen to know what channel it'd be on in northern cali? i'd probably have to have dish, not just regular cable. :glare:

parocx

Post by parocx » Mar 2nd, '06, 15:06

I'm sorry for not using the 'hidden' tag, and revealing some, er, unwanted contents to certain members. I'm a n00b here, and I was posting using 'Quick Reply', thus I didn't know how to use the tag ^^

Season 2 is only 4 more added episodes? Ahhhhhhh... with the large size for an episode, and another... 10 episodes to download [I've only till 14], I need to buy blank CDs to store the eps. Or maybe I can use my mother's external HDD :X

Anyway, looking at some of the pictures that have been posted here, if I extrapolate from that, then it seems that the drama won't really be following the manhwa... Hmmmmm... I wonder if the drama and the manhwa will have different endings? :D That'll be fun, I guess, as those who have read the manhwa then wouldn't be able to know what will happen, and the suspense just keeps increasing and increasing...

Only a few episodes and Shin seems to REALLYREALLY like CG :D Ahhhhh.... Yul, Yul! What will happen to Yul?!

God, I hope there won't be any Yul x Hyo Rin :P

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 15:33

the manhwa still not finish ...
and the drama ...^^
well if the suppose season 2 have only 4 episodes ...
that cool ^^

and now ..i cannot waiting more .. :unsure:
i want episode 15 and 16 ..
if someone have and going upload in clubbox ..tell me who lollllll
i'm pretty sure the ''hug'' from a preview episode 15 and from a episode 16 ..the talk ...
...everyone want to know about that ..
omg :-)

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Mar 2nd, '06, 16:04

non-angelical wrote:when exactly they have this conversation??? (must be in one of the episodes that i watched raw )
It's in the episode preview of 15 and 16 that's up on the website.
Minari wrote:
busyizzy wrote:
ebony wrote:if anyone is interested the flash preview for episodes 15 and 16 are out it's a joint one.
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... index.html

it takes a while to load up.
Actually ... it's not really what people said .. it's:
Shin (I think? it doesn't show him saying it): I think I've grown to like her.
Can't wait for tomorrow to come. Seems like these will be interesting episodes!
actually, I think it's
Shin (I think? it doesn't show him saying it): I HAVE grown to like her.
No, I disagree with you. He doesn't say:
좋아젔어. He says something along the lines of '~거캍아' (spelling? my korean writing is horrendous) which means more 'it seems.' He adds that in to add a bit of uncertainty to his statement. Saying 'it seems' about your own feelings seemed kindof weird, so I translated it as 'I think.' Of course, it's up to interpretation, but that's the explanation behind the 'I think' which I think is justified.

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 2nd, '06, 16:07

i wonder what the second season will be about?
is it a " hint hint" that Yul will be the crowm prince while Shin will go to college with Chae?

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Mar 2nd, '06, 16:11

just wandering... but why did eunhye lose all those weight?? I just saw pics and some videos of her when she was still chubbier

i thought she looked gorgeous when she was in baby vox when she was a lil chubby

is there a lot of pressure from the korean media and public to look skinny? come to think of it there are hardly any voluptuous/ less skinny kactresses around. most of the more famous ones I’ve seen on k dramas are really skinny and twiggy.

but I guess her new thin/skinny figure does pull of CG sickly from the all the ‘palace torture’ well

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 16:54

i'm currently upload a preview for episode 16 in youtube ...
so please wait everyone ^^

here you can watch a preview for episode 16

:-)

pandas_are_cute

Post by pandas_are_cute » Mar 2nd, '06, 16:57

episode 15's LQ vid is now on creidesca's Clubbox..!! wipee..!!

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:02

omg

download now .... :blink omg cannot wait to watch it lolllllll

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:13

Miaka FY wrote:omg

download now .... :blink omg cannot wait to watch it lolllllll
No!!!! I want to download too!! but i'm at school! its 9:15, and my classes doesn't end till 3!! I'm soo excited 2 episodes!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:17

yay ! watched the double release 2day XD
I must say
Shin was soooooooooooo cute 2day and they've actually seemed like a real couple,when they went to the beach,and when they stayed at that place,grocery shopping and then cooking...and then OMG sleeping 2gether (well,just sleeping as in Zzzz lol)
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
but then
that stupid Hyorin had to come up again >.> first the "My Sassy Girl" scene hehe, then the pills and then that STUPID Shin going to her!!!!!!
that guy is sure Confused!!

ah well,can't wait to see what happens in ep17 ^^

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:23

nann!!!!!!!!!!
my speed it's like ...o.o die ..
nooo!!!
i cannot to see it!!! and i'm going soon too ..omg ..

xKiMix: :hug: ..ouinn!!! i'm crying now lollllll
my speed in clubbox seem like down ..o.o
how come ..
well i'm going soon so ..i'm going watch Goong like ..humm really after ...

snifffff
come on clubbox ...lolll

CraZyaH: omg o.o you saw the 2 episode?

i'm gonna be crazy loll ..ok ..well i hate Hyorin . :x

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:29

At least you guys can download from CB I can't but I watched it live so at least I got to watched all the sweet moments * can't wait til I can download the HQ version*!!!. I love the beginning of ep 16 where CG and Shin were on the beach together ( actually I love all the stuffs happened in the trip :wub: ) They look so good together!!. But the last half ruined my happiness :glare: What was that Hyorin thinking when she commited suicide I mean she was the first one who rejected Shin's proposal and now what... tried to kill herself to get Shin back :cussing:

The preview of ep 17 doesn't look too good, Yul's turning evil!!

Oh and here just a little imaginary scene I wrote to release my anger after finishing watching ep 16 ( quoted from soompi) :mrgreen:
*At the hospital*

-At the nurse desk-

Goongian 1: Excuse me, Can you tell us which room Hyorin is in?
Nurse: Are you her friends? She’s in room $#!
Goongian 2: We are very “good friends” with Hyorin *evil smile*. Thanks

-Outside Ho-toot’s(Hyorin's) room-

*Knock knock*
Hyorin: Who is there?
Goongian1 and 2: We are Goong supporters. We came here to pay you a visit.
Hyorin* Cheerfully*: Oh please come in!

-Inside Ho-toot’s(Hyorin's) room-

Hyorin*smiling*: Oh you guys are so sweet. You guys must really love me in this drama
Goongian 1 and 2: Of course we love Goong and all the characters in it… EXCEPT YOU!!!
Hyorin:*shocked* So what are you guys doing here?!?
Goongian 1: What else to be done here except * draw out some pointy and shiny object and come closer*
Hyorin: NOOOOOO!!!!

A few minutes later a message was received at Shin and CG camps: “…MISSION COMPLETED….”
Last edited by usyagitntn on Mar 2nd, '06, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:29

i hate hyorin too! wah this spoilers are killing me!!! XD hmmm...should i skip my classes and go home to download them??? its soooo tempting!!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:37

xKiMix wrote:i hate hyorin too! wah this spoilers are killing me!!! XD hmmm...should i skip my classes and go home to download them??? its soooo tempting!!
hahaha why did you read that!!! u'll have the 2 eps for a whole week,so a few hours won't hurt dear :roll :P but =P I watch the episodes live =P~~~
hahaha

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:40

grrrr!!! gonna have my episode in 25 minutes ..and i'm gonna watch it ...grrr!!!
how come Hyorin do that o.o
she she .....gr!!!! just a girl who fake and want Shin...no way!!!!!!!!!

ps: humm can someone resume the episode 15 ..in spoilers quote loll
korean language ..lollllll
i dunno myself ^^;;

xKiMix : nann rest in your school ..^^ :hug: you can download after when you come home lol ..teacher can be angry :unsure:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:50

lol, i know i should stay in class :glare: i guess my poor shin has to wait :lol CraZyaH Would you mind and post the link where you can watch it live? been looking through the pages, but i can't find it and the time it will air in korea. Thanks in advance!

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:52

episode 16 in http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca
ohh i'm gonna download when it's available ..
xKiMix: LOLLLL!!!! ^^

just ask everyone ... between Shin and Yul ..who it's your PRINCE? ^^

and When Shin begin to fall in love with Chae ? hehe

just want some discussion about this lolll :-) 8)

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:53

episode 16 in http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca
ohh i'm gonna download when it's available ..
xKiMix: LOLLLL!!!! ^^

just ask everyone ... between Shin and Yul ..who it's your PRINCE? ^^

and When Shin begin to fall in love with Chae ? hehe

just want some discussion about this lolll :-) 8)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:56

I watch on www.tvants.com
all u gotta do is install a simple application (u can download it by clicking on a white button that has an arrow pointing down)
once it's installed,just click on the "Yellow" button next to the TV station's name and it should work XD
btw if you want to watch SBS,you should watch TBS <SBS> bcuz the normal SBS doesn't work anymore..but for MBC just choose MBC TV :D

and for the timing,I watch Goong usually starts at 5pm my time,that's 9pm in korea... hmm to help you u know timing,now is 10pm my time,so it aired 5 hours ago (now check when it was ur time hehe)

hope that helped :roll

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:56

Well, at first i liked both of them, then i started to like Yul a bit more, then when shin was showing more feelings, i started liking him more, so now MY PRINCE is SHIN!! :wub: :wub: he is such a cutie! What about you?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 17:57

Yul is my prince :wub: :wub: :wub:
Shin is perfect for Chaegeong,but I don't like him that much XD
Yul is perfect..for me :wub: :wub: :wub: hehehehe

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:05

humm for me
Ok ..Yul have something to cute and sweet so many girls like us gonna fall lol
still i'm prefer more a cold perso loll Shin-chan lol
+ do you think he look like Y-KNOW from DBSK sometime?
i think yes o.o

Yul it's truly a bishounen...have a face like a girl ..and pretty ^^
so for sure we gonna have some crush for him loll
and the manner too ^^

but he maybe to gentle (humm for now ..)
can change it ...? .. :scratch:

Shin ..we saw his bad part ...loll cold and insensible sometime ...but we know he really care for Chae .each time ...
maybe ..he is more care about Chae vs Yul loll

Shin is MY prince ^^

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:05

CraZyaH wrote:I watch on www.tvants.com
all u gotta do is install a simple application (u can download it by clicking on a white button that has an arrow pointing down)
once it's installed,just click on the "Yellow" button next to the TV station's name and it should work XD
btw if you want to watch SBS,you should watch TBS <SBS> bcuz the normal SBS doesn't work anymore..but for MBC just choose MBC TV :D

and for the timing,I watch Goong usually starts at 5pm my time,that's 9pm in korea... hmm to help you u know timing,now is 10pm my time,so it aired 5 hours ago (now check when it was ur time hehe)

hope that helped :roll
Yay! Thank you! Too bad i can't install anything on the school computers. :lol and besides my class starts in 30 mins.

But next week i will watch it for sure! :cheers:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:05

for those who've watched goong 2day,in episode 15
when the whole family were at the table,and then the grandmother said something to Yul about when he likes someone or something and then he responded by saying " I have someone I like" and then Shin's sister was asking him who it was,,,and then Shin said something ...any idea what he said???

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:08

man you guys and Yul... lolz You guys would prolli trample the poor guy if you saw him in real life... hahahahaha!!!

Im at school right now so I cant dl the eps til I get home... buh I usually wait for the HQ versions... even then I have to continue studying for my midterm tomoro so I prolli wont be able to watch them until after my midterm is done... thats tomoro afternoon T___T! [sigh]

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:09

xKiMix wrote:Well, at first i liked both of them, then i started to like Yul a bit more, then when shin was showing more feelings, i started liking him more, so now MY PRINCE is SHIN!! :wub: :wub: he is such a cutie! What about you?
humm for me
i think yes o.o

and the manner too ^^

Shin ..we saw his bad part ...loll cold and insensible sometime ...but we know he really care for Chae .each time ...

Shin is MY prince ^^

edit: ohh finish episode 15 download now need like 54 minute to complete episode 16 ...yay!!!

pandas_are_cute

Post by pandas_are_cute » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:09

episode 16 is now on : http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:10

argghhhh!!! you guys are seriously going to make me wanna cut my study time! >___> hahahaha

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:11

anywayz Im only taking a break... enjoy the eps guys... gotta get back to studying! =(

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:13

flipnicity wrote:argghhhh!!! you guys are seriously going to make me wanna cut my study time! >___> hahahaha
awwwwww,just concentrate on ur studies ^^ the episodes can wait,and either way,the subs for them won;t be out even after ur mid-term :) and sorry for all the spoilers lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:14

Miaka FY wrote:humm for me
i think yes o.o

and the manner too ^^

Shin is MY prince ^^
Hmm, at first i thought of that too. At first glances they may look alike:
[img]http://it411x17.tripod.com/U-Know.jpg[/img][img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... jihoon.jpg[/img]

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:16

flipnicity wrote:man you guys and Yul... lolz You guys would prolli trample the poor guy if you saw him in real life... hahahahaha!!!

Im at school right now so I cant dl the eps til I get home... buh I usually wait for the HQ versions... even then I have to continue studying for my midterm tomoro so I prolli wont be able to watch them until after my midterm is done... thats tomoro afternoon T___T! [sigh]
Same here!!! My class starts in 15 mins! :lol Alrighty guys! Sadly to say I got to go to class :glare: I also want to know what Yul responded!
Last edited by xKiMix on Mar 2nd, '06, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:17

I have to admit that this particular drama really caught me into the Kwave for good. Damn, I envy all who have already reach ep 14, I'm currently download the ep 8 right now.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:19

Jeremiah wrote:I have to admit that this particular drama really caught me into the Kwave for good. Damn, I envy all who have already reach ep 14, I'm currently download the ep 8 right now.
hehe eps 15 and 16 were aired 2day..but most people here haven't watch 13 and 14 yet,cuz the subs for them are not out yet :)

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:19

xKiMix wrote:
i think yes o.o

and the manner too ^^

Shin is MY prince ^^
[img]http://it411x17.tripod.com/U-Know.jpg[/img][img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... jihoon.jpg[/img]
that really true ...^^
i'm be fan for Y-Know ...and DBSK ..so that normal for me to choose Shin .

ohh!!! sexy picture from Y-Know ..kyaaaa!!!!! :D

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:19

xKiMix wrote:
i think yes o.o

and the manner too ^^

Shin is MY prince ^^
that really true ...^^

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:35

Miaka FY wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
i think yes o.o

and the manner too ^^

Shin is MY prince ^^
that really true ...^^

ooooooooh my god§ What a sexy picture!
Really I don't know which one to choose: Yul is kind of cute(sexy lips!!)and so gentle whereas Shin acts so manly and is so self-confident... I like them both!!

SkinnyHeejin

Post by SkinnyHeejin » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:44

aaww...I want the HQs.... :(

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:06

Episode 16 IS THE MOST SWEETY EPISODE ever from GOONG O.O
omg omg ..so sweet Shin and Chae ..o.o
i'm fall in love with episode 16 .....the beginning ....

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:13

Miaka FY wrote:Episode 16 IS THE MOST SWEETY EPISODE ever from GOONG O.O
omg omg ..so sweet Shin and Chae ..o.o
i'm fall in love with episode 16 .....the beginning ....
hahah I know what you mean I specially liked
how he held her hand when they were sitting/lying in the car..and how he held her tight when they were sleeping
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:18

Is it just me or is Soompi forums down right now?

Episodes 15 and 16 where awesome though! I definately think episode 16 had the sweetest Shin and CG moments. Its just a shame it doesnt last the rest of the way.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:21

hhv94 wrote:Is it just me or is Soompi forums down right now?

Episodes 15 and 16 where awesome though! I definately think episode 16 had the sweetest Shin and CG moments. Its just a shame it doesnt last the rest of the way.
yes it says Board Offline >.> guess there won't be any summaries/spoilers/translations for 2day :(
but yeah eppie 16 is prolly the best episode so far XD!!!!! apart from
the way it ended grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cussing: that idiot went to see Hyorin!! I'm starting to hate that Shin!!! he doesn't know what he wants!!

Paniolagirl

Post by Paniolagirl » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:24

Kbfd-tv in Hawaii will start playing this drama on 03-17-06. :cheers:

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:26

for anyone who wants the hq episode 15 and 16 touya's clubbox has uploaded 15 and 16 is uploading at the moment.

episode 15 is ready for downloading.
you will need an id and password
Last edited by ebony on Mar 2nd, '06, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:27

This person's clubbox seems to have the HQ Vers. ...but I'm not too sure...
I just know it's 700.2 MB....HMMM...Heehee Looking forward to watching ep. 15 :wub:

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:42

Hi Goong addicts!! Come here and add yourself to the map :mrgreen: Just want to see how wide-spread the Goong epidemic is :lol

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:50

hhv94 wrote:Is it just me or is Soompi forums down right now?

kyaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hhv smachouuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug: ^^ i didn't know i saw you here too loll i post a comment in AO Goong tread ...^^..just read it

CraZyaH: yes for sure !!!! i'm really like all moment Chae and Shin are together ...
that is the most SWEET episode from Goong ..

and yes ...Goong epidemic loll it's a same like ISWAK epidemic with Joe kyaaa!!!

EDIT:
CraZyaH:
humm for your spoiler quote
you are absulute right about Shin doesn't know what he want ...!!! grrr!!!
still maybe he know what he want ..but cannot let Hyorin like that
it's a same story from Full House ....
Last edited by Miaka FY on Mar 2nd, '06, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:51

usyagitntn wrote:Hi Goong addicts!! Come here and add yourself to the map :mrgreen: Just want to see how wide-spread the Goong epidemic is :lol
heheh just posted!! almost all regions are covered XD

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:58

omg...i'm gonna put where i'm too loll

CraZyaH: ohh check in a spoiler quote i put before for you ^^ :-)

lacus1004

Post by lacus1004 » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:59

the episode 15 that has been uploaded... is it ok to download?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 2nd, '06, 19:59

Miaka FY wrote: CraZyaH:
well now after thinking about it,I guess u're right
afterall,she was his gf and they both loved eachother for a while...so yeah I guess he'd feel guilty and still care for her..but I don't think someone could be in love with 2 people at teh same time :unsure:

but in Full House
I totally hated how..eh! I forgot his character's name lol,,but anyway,Bi's character.. I mean the girl didn't even love him back,I mean they had no love relationship,so he shouldn't feel guilty for anything :cussing: and besides,in the first episode,she even hated it when she knew he loved her..so...can't really compare this to Goong I guess XD
:whistling:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 20:07

CraZyaH wrote:
Miaka FY wrote: CraZyaH:
well now after thinking about it,I guess u're right
afterall,she was his gf and they both loved eachother for a while...so yeah I guess he'd feel guilty and still care for her..but I don't think someone could be in love with 2 people at teh same time :unsure:

but in Full House
I totally hated how..eh! I forgot his character's name lol,,but anyway,Bi's character.. I mean the girl didn't even love him back,I mean they had no love relationship,so he shouldn't feel guilty for anything :cussing: and besides,in the first episode,she even hated it when she knew he loved her..so...can't really compare this to Goong I guess XD
:whistling:

LOLLLLLLLLL
well
The things i said in Ao tread ..http://www.animeotaku.info/showthread.p ... 503&page=4 it's like i don't think Shin like Hyorin now ...but because you know Hyorin is a fragile person and want suicide ...so ...that why he cannot let her like that ..
and in parallele ...it's a same thing from Full House ...
when .(i forgot a name too :scratch: ) Bi want divorce the lead girl ..it's because he don't want to see the girl he love suffer ...so ..he want to protect her and because that ..he said he return with the otehr girl ..(and because that ...many magazine write about the separation...)
if Goong have a same conclusion like Full House...i'm pretty sure now o.o
so that mean ..maybe it's Chae who gonna divorce with Shin to protect Shin ..or Shin gonna divorce her because he cannot keep Chae and her tears ...(he have broken heart each time he saw Chae like that .....)