Takei Emi

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Sep 28th, '13, 03:03

New Emi wedding pics for her "Emi Collection".

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Oct 2nd, '13, 03:23

I love the dress with the veil! The designs are so pretty :)

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Oct 2nd, '13, 16:46

love the wedding dress! (esp in pink!)

Loki

Post by Loki » Oct 11th, '13, 08:05

So is anybody else going to watch Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo for her?

narsha1000

Post by narsha1000 » Oct 11th, '13, 09:52

Of course I will !

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Dec 1st, '13, 02:18

I'm just getting around to watching her latest drama. Around this time of the year I play "catch-up" on dramas I missed. I heard that the drama was good. We shall see...

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Aug 4th, '14, 16:59

I am so behind on Emi-Chan's dramas :-(
I have to start somewhere so I guess I'll start with 2013 lineup.

AisIceEyes

Post by AisIceEyes » Aug 12th, '14, 16:13

She was really nice and very beautiful when she went to our country. To think she picked up the notebook that fell on the floor when one of the fans when they asked her autograph. Friend of mine who was her interpreter said she was really happy that there were very many fans (even chaotic mob haha) showed up to meet them.

She was only present only the first day (red carpet premiere night) as the friend who's the interpreter said she needs to go back to Japan as she has a shoot for a drama. She didn't get to attend the press conference the second day. This is probably the drama she has a shoot for, right?

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 19th, '14, 13:17

She's so cute & accommodating in person! She was so nice to her fans! :-)

Emi, Takeru, Munetaka & Director Keishi Otomo visited the Philippines last August 6-7 for the Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Inferno Asian Premiere. :)

credit to Rappler

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 19th, '14, 13:26

photos credit to the owners

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 19th, '14, 13:33

photos credit to the owners

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 19th, '14, 13:38

credit to Rappler

P@permoon

Re: Takei Emi

Post by P@permoon » Jul 24th, '15, 06:22

I hope it´s okay to be honest. When I saw her for the first time in 'Otomen' I was not very impressed, but then it was just a small part and she wasn´t horrible, so. But in 'Rurouni Kenshin' I found her rather pale, but then not one of the actors performances left an impression on me - I found all very bland, especially Sato as Kenshin in the title part. Afterwards I only saw her in 'Ai to Makoto' and now in 'Age Harassment' again. Yes, her voice is quite mewling and she is still overexposed in the media, but her facial expressions are showing a little range. She isn´t a great actress in my eyes, but really not all that bad either. I would say, maybe on the same level as Eikura Nana, who can be really charming in suitable roles her as well.

iluvasiandrama

Re: Takei Emi

Post by iluvasiandrama » Nov 27th, '15, 15:38

P@permoon wrote:I hope it´s okay to be honest. When I saw her for the first time in 'Otomen' I was not very impressed, but then it was just a small part and she wasn´t horrible, so. But in 'Rurouni Kenshin' I found her rather pale, but then not one of the actors performances left an impression on me - I found all very bland, especially Sato as Kenshin in the title part. Afterwards I only saw her in 'Ai to Makoto' and now in 'Age Harassment' again. Yes, her voice is quite mewling and she is still overexposed in the media, but her facial expressions are showing a little range. She isn´t a great actress in my eyes, but really not all that bad either. I would say, maybe on the same level as Eikura Nana, who can be really charming in suitable roles her as well.
This is a fanpage not a bash page for Takei Emi. This shouldn't be posted here. Thanks