Sato Takeru

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
TsubasaDragon

Sato Takeru

Post by TsubasaDragon » Sep 24th, '08, 16:00

I'm making this thread because i have noticed that their are people who like him plus he's very popular due his popularity of Kamen Rider Den-O which happend to be more popular than the past Kamen rider series in japan. and it seems he's getting more roles in the future.

The only thing i havent watched from him was Princess Princess D, which i'm not going to watch anyway. but he became my favourite actor thanx to den-o and a little bit from ROOKIES, and without a doubt i'm going to watch him In Bloody Monday that stars Miura Haruma.

• Name: 佐藤健
    Name (romaji): Sato Takeru
    Profession: Actor
    Birthdate: 1989-March-21
    Birthplace: Iwatsuki, Saitama, Japan
    Height: 170cm
    Star sign: Aries
    Blood type: A
    Talent agency: Amuse
So anyone?

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Sep 24th, '08, 19:01

yay~ ... you made a takeru thread!

i noticed him in rookies & i really fell in love with him!
well, i just watched the first 3 episodes until now o.o ...

hmm~ ... he has such nice lips & i love his eyes ...
no need to say i like his acting ne ^^" ...
when i heard he's gonna act in bloody monday i was really happy, becuz i love miura & the two of them in one dorama sure will be great, so i'm really looking forward to it!
aaah, i love his hair ^^" ...

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Sep 25th, '08, 06:58

a short clip about the last den-o movie.

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Sep 25th, '08, 22:47

woah, seems like i really have to watch this! :w00t:

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Sep 28th, '08, 20:07

I like Satou-san very much
He's cute and hot at the same time

the first time I saw him was in Kamen Rider Den-O (actual in PuriPuri D but canceled it after episode 1 and didn't noticed him)
I like him since the first moment I've seen him there :wub:
then I watched Rookies but I think his role in this was a little bit too small
but I like Rookies very much (I had to laugh so many times like in Den-O :D )

and now I'm really happy about Bloody Monday and the third Den-O movie

my way to Takeru:
Miura Haruma=>Koizora Movie=>Koizora Dorama=>Seto Kouji=>Kamen Rider Kiva=>Kamen Rider Den-O=>Satou Takeru (and Nakamura Yuuichi)

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Dec 13th, '08, 21:54

Don't let the thread die, everyone! :cry:

Anything new about him ?! ^^"

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Dec 13th, '08, 21:57

he's going to play in mei-chan no shitsuji.

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Feb 16th, '09, 14:14

so ?! did anyone see mei-chan no shitsuji ...
i haven't seen it until now, just some scenes ... .___."

but i really liked take-chan in bloody monday!
his hair was great ^.^v~

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Feb 16th, '09, 15:07

I've watched ever since it first started.

theirs also a fourth den-o movie coming. but i don't think he will return.

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Feb 21st, '09, 00:52

Does anyone know where I can find scans of Takeru's 2009 calendar?? Sooo desperately want to see the content pages!! I had no money to buy it, now I want to buy it, it's all sold out everywhere!! >_<

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Mar 30th, '09, 08:22

hi guys!! i made some 21 (ToAnyone) stuff!!
hope you like them. please credit me when using :]

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

i made a wallpaper too :]
don't forget to full view!!

====================================================================

here's some other stuff i made. please enjoy them :]

i re-made ri-chan's LJ header (koyama) finally!!
i'm so sorry that it took too long hun..

Image Image

yes, they look the same.
i made the "NEWS" one first and used the same stuff to make the "FAHRENHEIT" one.
not requested but i made them because i haven't made group wallpapers for them recently.

Image Image

Jin Akinishi: my friend said "why hello kitty?! you should have put Kame on the TV instead..."
this one was a request, she sent me the pix too. not just jin's but kame's as well (because she knows i adore kazu-kun!!)
it's really colorful just like she wanted...hope she likes it :]

Tatsuya Ueda: not requested. was made while i was eating the curry rice i cooked earlier.
it might have been the curry that corrupted me to do this, that or the fact that "ueda" is such a pretty boy!!
originally i made him hold a lollipop and a cupcake and he had a pink gerbera on his hair
but then i thought a ribbon on his hair would be cuter (it took me a while to find that ribbon!!)
then i came across the ice cream on a stick.... (i love ice cream & ueda-sama...it's a win-win for me!!)
and so i ended up with this...which i am currently using as my desktop wallpaper!!
a friend of mine wants me to do a "Jun Matsumoto" one for her...
ImageImage

i finally managed to make some "mameshiba" wallpapers
it was requested a while back along with "rihito-sama" stuff which was finished earlier.
anyway, some are requesting for a "mameshiba&rihito" wallpaper...and someone just sent me pix!!
i'll make a couple soon and will share them with everyone!!

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Mar 30th, '09, 14:32

nice thanks

Erisadesu

Post by Erisadesu » Mar 31st, '09, 16:12

I really like him :) I try to read his blog for practise
he is really cute and nice :)
in princess princess d he was ok but the entire series was stupid so i droped it :)
I can't wait to see mor of him.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » May 10th, '09, 22:48

Several weeks ago, Oricon polled a group of 300 high school girls about up-and-coming young actors. The women were asked to identify which "fresh" actors they have been paying close attention to.

#1 was Takeru Sato, who first got his break as the star of "Kamen Rider Den-O." He has recently picked up a few major television roles in dramas such as "Bloody Monday" and "Mei-chan no Shitsuji."

Ranked 2nd was the highly popular Hiro Mizushima, who also appeared in "Mei-chan no Shitsuji." Haruma Miura, the star of "Bloody Monday," was #3.

1. Takeru Sato
2. Hiro Mizushima
3. Haruma Miura
4. Junpei Mizobata
5. Masaki Okada
6. Shohei Miura
7. Eita
8. Hiroshi Tamaki
9. Toma Ikuta
10. Ryosuke Yamada
Sorce: Tokyograph

Not bad. I like him, lets see how far he makes it.

Sato-shi

Post by Sato-shi » Jun 18th, '09, 12:05

Ohh I see there aren't too many Fans of Takeru here, but I'm a huge Fan of him! I actually got to know him since "Bloody Monday". He really caught my attention there, instead of the lead actor Miura Haruma.
And after that I've started to watch every Drama of him^^ The best was definitely Den-O and Mei-chan no Shitsuji.:thumleft:

He gets better and better, that's why I'm looking forward to more projects of him!
Mr. Brain ep 4 + 5, MW Special Drama and BECK Movie! I'm glad he gets into more projects lately. :D

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Jun 18th, '09, 20:05

yeah, it really seems there aren't too many takeru fans on d-addicts ... too bad ;-;" ...

i got to know him in rookies and i totally fell in love with him! he's sou hot and you're sou right, he's really getting better~ !! ^^" i soooou loved him in mei-chan !

totally looking forward to see him in mister brain, with mizuhiro again ^__^ v ...

piii

Post by piii » Jul 28th, '09, 12:38

uhm ... hello ?! hello hello~~~ *echo*
seems like nobody's here, huh ... too bad~~ ...
the first time i saw him was in rookies and i totally fell in love with him !! he was sou stupid in mei-chan no shitsuji, i loved that xD ... and in bloody monday, side by side with haruma ... oh man !! *blush* totally fangirly xDD ...

he has a new dorama called MW Dai-0-sho ... hmm, to be honest, i have no idea what this is, but i'm sure gonna watch it ... xD
well, i'm looking forward to see him in beck, this sure will be great, becuz the cast is awesome ^^" ...[/spoiler]

chisato

Post by chisato » Aug 18th, '09, 19:30

I'm a takeru fan too! I actually started to like him when I watched Bloody Monday (watched it because of haruma at that time) and takeru captured my attention. then I watch mei-chan and he was totally adorable....yes, he was really stupid in some way, but I can cope with that, haha. then I watched Mr Brain where he was appearing for 2 episodes....he played a very different role and I think he did a pretty good job.

I'm really excited to watching "BECK"....he cut his hair for that!!! and he is working with hiro too, really excited!

piii

Post by piii » Jan 11th, '10, 16:35

yay for bloody monday 2 ^__^//
& yay for miura x take-chan, hehe xD~ ...
just wanted to mention this xD~ ...

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 11th, '10, 17:06

piii wrote:yay for bloody monday 2 ^__^//
& yay for miura x take-chan, hehe xD~ ...
just wanted to mention this xD~ ...
Lol how coincident the Atarashii den-o is also in this one.

caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Jan 11th, '10, 18:20

sato san is very promising actor i watched 2 series for him mei chan no shitsuji and bloody monday was awesome he played a very good role can't wait till start watching the second season of bloody monday

enggrrl

Post by enggrrl » Jan 31st, '10, 02:15

I just watched Bloody Monday 2, epi 1 and I thought he looks more mature this time round. Maybe it's the haircut, but he looks his age rather than looking like a 15 yr old.

caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Jan 31st, '10, 03:32

@ enggrr i agree with ya this time he look more matured but i wanna ask for help from where i can get the english sub 4 bloody monday s2 i can't find it any where

enggrrl

Post by enggrrl » Jan 31st, '10, 04:08

I watched it on dramacrazy. I'd rather have a download able because the quality is usually better, but it was pretty good, not the usually blocky pictures like streaming usually is.

caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Jan 31st, '10, 04:51

oh actually i just finish watching it on dramacrazy thanx for ur help but i couldn't load it from there :S
i dunno how come a very sucssesful drama like that no one gonna release a soft sub of it

a_potterlover

Post by a_potterlover » Feb 7th, '10, 14:10

I Love Take-chan too..
Im glad there's a thread about him in d-addict.

I knew him from Kamen Rider Den-O. His act was so cool and awesome over there. And then im looking for another Takeru's drama...

Bloody Monday
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Rookies
Mr. Brain
MW Dai 0-sho

He's a multitalented, cute, and funny artist..

Denkira

Post by Denkira » Feb 15th, '10, 17:27

I first watched him in Kamen Rider Den-O and after that in Rookies...I was even following his blog and I consedered him a very good actor, but not really one of my main loves...

But recently, I remembered him with watching Bloody Monday *____* And I just fell in love again *__* He's really good, I love Otoya and the way he plays it ^^ And him and Miura are sooo cute together ^^

punkakauntan

Post by punkakauntan » Mar 29th, '10, 05:23

This chap is a versatile actor; I was impressed by his multi-role switch in Den-O. And the hip-hop :D

Just completed watching Bloody Monday 2; his & Haruma's chemistry is really something. I guess being best buddies in RL helps.

The HT -N.Y.No Chuushin De.Nabe Wo Tsutsuku- DVD (joint with Haruma) is hilarious, esp the impromptu gag they did on the boat, dressed in plastic ponchos at Niagara Falls XD.

And of course the cooking rice FAIL , LOL.

namelessmon

Post by namelessmon » Apr 19th, '10, 07:45

i like him...i think he really can act^^...like him especailly in mei chan no shitsuji

danae_luna

Post by danae_luna » Apr 28th, '10, 19:20

HA - A Sato Takeru thread!! YAYAYYY THANKSSSS :lol
I like him too!!! A LOT!!!

I also noticed him in ROOKIES: actually I just noticed this guy and then left the dorama completely (I only watched the first ep). And then in Mei-chan no Shitsuji where he really became a favourite!!! Not only his looks , which are very special, but his acting, too!

I believe he was also really good in the guest appearance in Mr Brain (episode 4 I think): where he really displayed some acting skills.

Bloody Monday to those that have not watched it, is a MUST!!! Miura Haruma is a pleasure to watch too and they make an amazing team with Sato Takeru: they are very special both in acting and looks!!! Not to mention the other surprise of this dorama, Narimiya Hiroki, who is excellent and quite a hunk in this one :wub: :w00t: but back to Sato: he is sooo nice!!!! :P

superfilthy

Post by superfilthy » Dec 4th, '10, 17:45

OMG I just saw this thread now D: How can people here not like Takeru Sato? SRSLY. Awesome as ever :wub: :wub: :wub:

UP UP UP
Keep this thread alive guys! :wub:

nerefir

Post by nerefir » Dec 4th, '10, 18:00

Yeah, seriously! Takeru is the best! :wub: :wub: :wub:

superfilthy

Post by superfilthy » Dec 5th, '10, 04:25

Anyone watching Q10 now? :D

aaron0612

INQUIRY

Post by aaron0612 » Dec 14th, '10, 10:10

WHO IS THIS ACTOR? PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOW HIM PLEASE RESPOND!
Attachments
WHO IS THIS ACTOR! Please respond ASAP!
WHO IS THIS ACTOR! Please respond ASAP!
00.jpg (42.53 KiB) Viewed 13018 times

aaron0612

WHO IS THIS ACTOR?

Post by aaron0612 » Dec 14th, '10, 10:11

WHO IS THIS ACTOR? PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOW HIM PLEASE RESPOND!
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (24.01 KiB) Viewed 13017 times

juzdiz

Post by juzdiz » Feb 4th, '11, 13:39

Today, just finished watching Rookies. Currently on ep 3 of Q10. Liking it so far.
First saw Takeru Sato in Bloody Monday then Mei-chan. Though I thought then that there was something appealing about this actor, it wasn't until the movie Goemon that I gained any real interest. His role in it was small but an integral one and he looked really cool. It's also one of the best movies I've seen overall so I highly recommend it. :-) Here's a pic
Image [/img]
Update: Just found out a live action adaptation of Rurouni Kenshin is on the works with Takeru Sato as Himura!!!! How true is this????!!!! Kenshin is only like my favorite manga of all time!!!! From "Henshin" to "Kenshin"-kid's gone a long way. :salut:

Joicerojo

Post by Joicerojo » Jun 12th, '13, 14:00

Ok I'm going to "resuscitate" this thread.
Really, there are very few fans of Satoh-san and to think I became a drama addict because of him.

Until 2009 I didn't care for any drama either Japanese, Korean or Chinese I hated especially Korean dramas because they were insipid to me.

But then.. When Ayana Sakai married Tetsuya from L'Arc~en~Ciel, In her bio there was a small role in the drama "Zettai Kareshi", since I've read that manga I was curious and I liked Mizushima Hiro very much, so after that I had to see "Mei-Chan no shitsuji" that was my first encounter with Satoh. I did think he was a good actor, because he was able to call my attention even with overwhelming presence of Mizushima and Mukai.

The breaking point was the movie "Rurouni Kenshin", I haven't seen any other works of Satoh but I was very confident that he would do the perfect Kenshin, I'm glad I was correct, then I started to watch every drama that he appears in, he really is talented, I was very surprised when I watched Den-O because he was so young and he was able to play the multiple personality thing very credible.

Currently I'm catching up with "Rookies" and "Ryomaden", and recently I watched "tonbi" an interesting role.. and thanks to him that I'm searching for every drama he appears, I've come to like Japanese dramas too...
Last edited by Joicerojo on Jul 8th, '13, 12:39, edited 1 time in total.

YukawaManabu

Post by YukawaManabu » Jul 7th, '13, 04:36

Yes, I agree. I also think his big break was the Kenshin movie, which I really loved and made me a Sato Takeru convert. I was indifferent about him for a long time. But I thought he was great in Mr Brain. Then Kenshin came along and boom! Instant fan :)

Joicerojo

Post by Joicerojo » Jul 8th, '13, 12:40

For all of us fans of the Movie Rurouni Kenshin and Satoh-san, it was announced that there will be two more movie sequels! yay!!!

Pantheria

Post by Pantheria » Jul 8th, '13, 13:18

YukawaManabu wrote:Yes, I agree. I also think his big break was the Kenshin movie, which I really loved and made me a Sato Takeru convert. I was indifferent about him for a long time. But I thought he was great in Mr Brain. Then Kenshin came along and boom! Instant fan :)
Another Sato Takeru Kenshin convert XD. I'd seen him in stuff before but really that's the role that made me a lot more interested in him.

Cannot wait for the sequels. :)

ilovejdramas

Post by ilovejdramas » Jul 18th, '13, 15:29

Same here! So stoked for the upcoming 2 movies of RuroKen! >__< <3 We'll gonna see the awesome Kenshin of Takeru!
Hope they could surpass the action scenes and the epicness of the previous film! I'm also excited to see Shishio! This is gonna be so great!

YukawaManabu

Post by YukawaManabu » Jul 19th, '13, 12:33

When are the sequels going to be shown? Next year? So excited for them!

ilovejdramas

Post by ilovejdramas » Jul 19th, '13, 13:52

YukawaManabu wrote:When are the sequels going to be shown? Next year? So excited for them!
There's no announcement for the exact date yet but definitely next year. :)
Source: http://www.alafista.com/2013/06/30/two- ... s-in-2014/

YukawaManabu

Post by YukawaManabu » Aug 11th, '13, 14:59

Can't wait to see how he fares against Fujiwara Tatsuya!

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 19th, '14, 13:46

I'm glad I saw him in person when I went to the Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Inferno Asian Premiere in the Philippines! He's such a charming guy! :-)

photos credit to the owners

shinysunako28

Post by shinysunako28 » Nov 11th, '14, 15:42

Sato Takeru! I just known him in RK but now i'm watching his other movies and series~ He's such a cute and jolly guy. I sometimes think he's a kid! Especially in their DVDs with Haruma!
Hope his carreer would be success for a loooong time.
More projects and more fans for him! ♥

darkness323

Re: Sato Takeru

Post by darkness323 » Feb 24th, '15, 00:09

I first saw Takeru in the one episode of Mr. Brain. He interested me in there and I especially liked him in Bloody Monday with Haruma~ I watched Kamen Rider Den-O because he was in it. He is a great actor & I hope he continues to get more lead roles in dramas and movies. :wub:

doram

Post by doram » Feb 28th, '15, 03:22

I've seen him in Bloody Monday but didn't really recognize him (I was too focused on Miura Haruma lol such a pretty face he has). I watched Q10 too, and maybe other dramas that has Sato Takeru in it but I only began to like him after watching RK. The fact that he did all those running-on-top-of-the-roof etc all by himself without using stunts and wire amazed me. He's such a great actor!! I love him even more after watching Bitter Blood :wub:
:salut: for Sato Takeru

donaldduck

Post by donaldduck » Aug 5th, '15, 19:52

wishing to see more movie of RK. like the enishi one. because i wan't to see more sato-kun in a movie.

dhisashi
United States of America

Post by dhisashi » Aug 5th, '15, 22:28

He also did a heck of a job in The Emperor's Cook | Tenno no Ryoriban (TBS / 2015) as Tokuzo Akiyama.

He also did a very good job in Tonbi.

I like his work.

:-)

shuzzack
Malaysia

Post by shuzzack » Oct 21st, '15, 09:48

^

yeah those doramas you mentioned are awesome!