Takizawa Hideaki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 12th, '09, 12:41

He's going to publish a new single with the title "Shalala"

crocus

Post by crocus » Apr 12th, '09, 13:31

Jazzl wrote:any news from him? u.u
his 2nd solo single titled Sha La La/Mugen no Hane will be released on 6th May 2009.

Takizawa Hideaki's 2nd Single
Sha La La/Mugen no Hana - Complete info and single's covers

Sha La La / Mugen no Hane [Limited Edition]
CD
1) Sha.la.la
2) Mugen no Hane
DVD
1) Sha.la.la music clip  
2) Off shot
First Press external bonus: A poster (Type A)
Pre-order!

Mugen no Hane / Sha La La [Limited Edition]
CD
1) Mugen no Hane 
2) Sha.la.la  
DVD
Mugen no Hane music clip
First Press external bonus: A poster (Type B)
Pre-order!

Sha La La / Mugen no Hane [Regular Edition]
CD
1) Sha.la.la
2) Mugen no Hane
3) You Yacchainayo!
4) Sha.la.la - karaoke
5) Mugen no Hane - karaoke
6) You Yacchainayo - karaoke
Pre-order!

Sha La La / Mugen no Hane [Special Edition - Japan's residents only/Very limited]
CD
1) Sha.la.la
2) Mugen no Hane
3) Tegami
Postcard set (a set of 3 postcards. Each three has different pictures)
Pre-order!
(till noon of 14th April 2009)

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 12th, '09, 13:49

thanks for the information ^^
what about him and imai-san?
hm.. i know this maybe a little gossip like, but.. i always wonder if he ever had a gf ôo

crocus

Post by crocus » Apr 12th, '09, 15:19

Jazzl wrote:thanks for the information ^^
what about him and imai-san?
hm.. i know this maybe a little gossip like, but.. i always wonder if he ever had a gf ôo

right now takki is busy with his stageplay, Takizawa Enbujou '09 and soon with this 2nd single.

in the meanwhile tsubasa was just finished with his solocon and will be involved with johnnys rock concert, and he's busy preparing for his new stageplay which is called Gabrielle Chanel.

may be after both of them are finished with their solo activities, they will have the group's activity.

as for any gossip, well... only takki himself knows about it. but he had mentioned recently in a magazine that he wanted to get married by the age 28/29 so by the age 30 he can have a child. but we'll see if his dream can come true or not... :whistling: :lol

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 12th, '09, 20:46

lol xD
2years ago i watched "taiyou no kisetsu" and yesterday i suddendly got the urge to watch it again, desprite the ending.
So.. woah.. it's like everytime i see him.. i really think he is outstanding.

crocus

Post by crocus » Apr 12th, '09, 22:57

Jazzl wrote:lol xD
2years ago i watched "taiyou no kisetsu" and yesterday i suddendly got the urge to watch it again, desprite the ending.
So.. woah.. it's like everytime i see him.. i really think he is outstanding.
he is definitely outstanding... he's just beyond words, no matter how much i describe him, it won't be enough.

he's so obsessed with butai (stageplays) and behind-the-scene works, so international fans do not see him much nowadays. but he's as busy as always. he does so many things... he's an actor, singer, producer, writer, director, screenwriter, composer, lyricist, performer, musician, dj, dancer... he's an all-rounder, not just an average all-rounder, but a perfect all-rounder...

his recent dramas like Kimi ga Kureta Natsu and Kokuchi Sezu also are good... i wish he will pick up a normal 9-12 episodes drama this year...

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 12th, '09, 23:07

are these dramas available? Subbed?
I know he`s so all around, that`s why i think he`s so outstanding and it's so understandable why other Johnnys look up to him.
He's one of the reasons why i would like to be born in Japan.
Wanna see more of him.^^

crocus

Post by crocus » Apr 13th, '09, 15:49

Jazzl wrote:are these dramas available? Subbed?
I know he`s so all around, that`s why i think he`s so outstanding and it's so understandable why other Johnnys look up to him.
He's one of the reasons why i would like to be born in Japan.
Wanna see more of him.^^

Kimi ga Kureta Natsu has already been subbed... here.

meanwhile Kokuchi Sezu is still in subbing process.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 13th, '09, 18:00

thanks so much ^^ @crocus

i just finished watching Taiyou no Kisetsu again..
this drama makes me really feel like someone is squezing my heart a lot.
I love it.
i think i cried about 20 minutes nonestop while watching the last episode. But that`s ok. I knew it would be so and i think that`s the reason why i wanted to watch it. A good cry, though i hate these end. I was so happy that the end of majo no jouken wasn`t like that

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 14th, '09, 15:23

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

crocus

Post by crocus » Jun 14th, '09, 16:00

this thread is up again... :D :)

Issy

Post by Issy » Jun 14th, '09, 16:17

I have to admit, i always had soft spot for Hideaki from long long ling time ago. that's why i always tried to watch whatever he does. I love his Taiou no Kisetsu.
looking forward for his new drama. :lol

crocus

Post by crocus » Jun 14th, '09, 16:26

Issy wrote:I have to admit, i always had soft spot for Hideaki from long long ling time ago. that's why i always tried to watch whatever he does. I love his Taiou no Kisetsu.
looking forward for his new drama. :lol
many people have soft spots for him even he's not their main ichiban. :-)
of course, he doesn't have huge fanbase like others, but that's fine, as long as there're still people who looking forward for his works. :wub:

crocus

Post by crocus » Jun 14th, '09, 16:31

Takizawa, Nishikido battle in new drama

Hideaki Takizawa (27) has picked up his first starring role in a serial drama since 2005. He will share the screen with Ryo Nishikido (24) in a TBS series tentatively titled "Orthros no Inu," named after the two-headed dog from Greek mythology.

The thrilling human drama has Takizawa playing the role of a mysterious and ambitious man with a wicked heart, who possesses the power to heal pain and illness with the touch of his hand. Nishikido, on the other hand, plays a high school teacher with a gentle heart, but who has the ability to kill with his touch. The two happen to meet, resulting in a battle of good and evil.

Takizawa's last starring role in a series was in the 2005 NHK taiga drama "Yoshitsune." Before that, he played the lead in Fuji TV's "Boku Dake no Madonna."

TBS will broadcast "Orthros no Inu" on Friday nights at 10:00pm, starting in July.

Source: Tokyograph

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 15th, '09, 03:59

I want to add the scan of his drama to the drama thread but not sure if it's been created? anybody know the thread? otherwise I will create the thread for Orthrus no Ini

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 15th, '09, 04:02

ImageImage
ImageImage

crocus

Post by crocus » Jun 15th, '09, 18:25

thienly wrote:I want to add the scan of his drama to the drama thread but not sure if it's been created? anybody know the thread? otherwise I will create the thread for Orthrus no Ini
i've searched and there's no thread for the drama yet. i think you can open one. :)

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 16th, '09, 04:52

[quote="crocus"]this thread is up again... :D :)[/quote]
Dont worry I will make this thread alive again

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 16th, '09, 04:54

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 21st, '09, 12:33

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 22nd, '09, 22:26

ImageImage
ImageImage

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 24th, '09, 11:13

Myojo may 09 scans
thanks to loonycatt

ImageImage
ImageImage

thienly

Post by thienly » Jun 28th, '09, 13:26

Latest news from Yokohama, Takki's solo concert on today 28/6/09, Takki will be singing the theme song for this drama. Title of the song has not been confirm by the man himself yet. The song was really nice. Please look out for it on 24 of July

thienly

Post by thienly » Jul 5th, '09, 22:25

ImageImage

thienly

Post by thienly » Jul 11th, '09, 08:30

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

thienly

Post by thienly » Jul 16th, '09, 15:05

Souchou updated Takiren yesterday.

Takizawa Rengou Vol. 368

15 July

Otsukarechan
If the update can’t be done on time, most likely it’ll be the next day by now. It’s been a while for Nagoya, but everyone was really genki yo Ah~ It was fun. Thank you! Because of the timing of the train, I couldn’t respond to the encore, I’m sorry The scheduled timing of the main act became longer than expected. But I’ll be there again, so let’s have fun then By the way, I’m on the shinkansen now. Eating bento, and memorising the lines for tomorrow’s drama (filming) In any case, Nagoya was the best

Well then, next up is finally Osaka Because we will do our best for each and every show, all of you employees also have to put your soul into it yo The more riled up we get, the more fun it’ll be I have to think of new neta too In any case, look forward to it yo

忙しいね〜 There was TFP2 recording in Tokyo, and then concert in Nagoya the next day, then back to Tokyo for drama filming, then today to Osaka for concert again… 総長、頑張れ!

thanks to takki.us

hello_immy

Post by hello_immy » Jul 16th, '09, 15:34

Thank you Thienly your pics so kawaii :lol

love to see him on dark hair. :mrgreen:

thienly

Post by thienly » Jul 18th, '09, 08:49

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

thienly

Post by thienly » Aug 16th, '09, 13:29

Rinoa246

Post by Rinoa246 » Aug 16th, '09, 13:31

omg...who is this man??!!
I seriously can't believe he is from JE....

Jory09

Post by Jory09 » Aug 25th, '09, 17:57

Hideaki Takizawa he is a wonderful person .. ^^
I love his Qualities , before I see him ..^_^

In television interviews always (members Johnny) said that Takizawa good heart and that's what led me to the impressive him.. :wub:
I read that he wants to marry soon, I hope that is Marry to girl have a good heart like him .. ^^

thienly

Post by thienly » Sep 9th, '09, 07:47

ImageImage

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 19th, '09, 13:29

I really don't know why but everytime i see a hideaki picture, it reminds me so much of Takeshi Kaneshiro. specially those pictures above.

have been hooked on Orthus no Inu (specially after ep4) and my old obsession about him is coming back. he just looks SO fine as Ryuzaki that i can't take my eyes of him at all. :P

juzzzz

Post by juzzzz » Dec 19th, '09, 01:47

Rinoa246 wrote:omg...who is this man??!!
I seriously can't believe he is from JE....
:lol cos he's soooo much better than all the other JE boys!

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Dec 23rd, '09, 19:45

^i love that answer XD

shoujo_jen

Need Help...

Post by shoujo_jen » Jan 5th, '10, 15:09

Hi! I'm new here and I'm a huge fan of Tackey. I just want to ask if anyone know where I could get a copy of his dorama SP Kimi ga Kureta Natsu with an english subtitle? I tried the link for takki.us but I couldn't seem to get the file...please help. I have the raw copy and I understood some of it but Japanese just isn't that good yet to allow me to understand everything and I just feel like I'm missing something though I think I cried from beginning to end of this dorama. Please help.

Issy

Re: Need Help...

Post by Issy » Jan 5th, '10, 16:25

shoujo_jen wrote:Hi! I'm new here and I'm a huge fan of Tackey. I just want to ask if anyone know where I could get a copy of his dorama SP Kimi ga Kureta Natsu with an english subtitle? I tried the link for takki.us but I couldn't seem to get the file...please help. I have the raw copy and I understood some of it but Japanese just isn't that good yet to allow me to understand everything and I just feel like I'm missing something though I think I cried from beginning to end of this dorama. Please help.
you can find it in here:
JDrama LJ

I agree. it's very sad but the moments between Tacky and that little boy were soooo adorable and cute. people who say tacky is not very good at acting, should try watching this SP. :cry:

shoujo_jen

Post by shoujo_jen » Jan 6th, '10, 13:20

@ Issy-san: I tried the link you gave me and even registered as a member at the site but it says that the link is broken. Is there something else I need to do. Arigato.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 6th, '10, 13:36

shoujo_jen wrote:@ Issy-san: I tried the link you gave me and even registered as a member at the site but it says that the link is broken. Is there something else I need to do. Arigato.
ummmm that's strange because i dled it again myself few months ago and it was fine. as i remember right, one or tw of MU links were broked but i tried the MF links and it worked. have you tried this way?

shoujo_jen

Post by shoujo_jen » Jan 22nd, '10, 11:39

@ Issy-san: I was finally able to watch Kimi ga Kureta Natsu online with subs..though I was not ablt to DL it. I don't know how to DL through MU yet...but thanks anyways.

Minna! Does anyone know if Tackey's "Yukinojo Henge" has an english subbed version yet? Arigato!

VioletSakura

Post by VioletSakura » May 16th, '10, 20:31

He was great in Orthros no Inu, definitely like a spoilt God!!! Liked his acting a lot! So I downloaded Boku Dake no Madonna (actually still downloading the last 2 episodes!! (T_T)) he's so KAWAIIIII there, really diferent person!! I like when actors can change the characters they play... I mean you can't even begin to think that naive Kyon is the same person as spoilt and sometimes evil Ryuzaki :)

AilsKeren27

Post by AilsKeren27 » Dec 4th, '11, 16:26

it has been two years since his last drama. i miss him. does he have any new projects?