Koike Teppei

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
jazzmine101
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 am

Postby jazzmine101 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:21 am

does anyone know if he has any upcoming tv series or movie for 2007? :-)

marinella
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:40 am

Postby marinella » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:18 am

well, heis veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery hansom..... don you think.... hehehehehehe.....

and its also my 1st tme hre.....

nce meeetng u ol...

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3294
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Postby lilswtangel » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:40 pm

jazzmine101 wrote:does anyone know if he has any upcoming tv series or movie for 2007? :-)


I haven't heard of any news regarding Teppei's upcoming dramas/movies........but I'm sure there'll be a number of dramas at least since Teppei's popularity has certainly risen.

..........that....or we can probably expect a new single & more WaT performances! :wub:

User avatar
jazzmine101
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 am

Postby jazzmine101 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:31 pm

hope so too. thanks! :-)

shinhaku
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:13 pm
Location: Unknown

Postby shinhaku » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:26 am

there's My Favorite Girl, adaptation for the manga w/ the same name which is also based on WaT's Boku no Kimochi , kyaaa, but honestly speaking, the trailer doesnt look all that interesting to me anymore after a while :(

User avatar
jazzmine101
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 am

Postby jazzmine101 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:23 pm

yey i've seen teppei on nhk channel, he was with wentz on kohaku. i would have screamed if my mom wasn't around. lol he's so cute... :-)

User avatar
angelcoolz
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:40 pm
Location: Malaysia-England
Contact:

Postby angelcoolz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:41 am

does any of u have torrent for movie Lovely Complex...i really wanna watch it...
Image
currently watchin--> Yukan Club--Iryu 2--Galileo---Abarenbo Mama--TARA 2
my fs--> www.friendster.com/angelr

User avatar
jazzmine101
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 am

Postby jazzmine101 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:42 pm

I haven't found any torrent for the movie yet :( anyway just dropped by to wish teppei a Happy Birthday! he's 21 now! yipee! let's all wish him more projects and more success this 2007!

User avatar
jazzmine101
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 am

Postby jazzmine101 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:43 pm

I haven't found any torrent for the movie yet :( anyway just dropped by to wish teppei a Happy Birthday! he's 21 now! yipee! let's all wish him more projects and more success this 2007!

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3294
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Postby lilswtangel » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:36 am

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TEPPEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :wub: :wub: :wub:

21........and still don't look a day older than 16.......<333

User avatar
ladysaotome
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:56 am
Location: South Dakota

Postby ladysaotome » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:13 am

shinhaku wrote:there's My Favorite Girl, adaptation for the manga w/ the same name which is also based on WaT's Boku no Kimochi , kyaaa, but honestly speaking, the trailer doesnt look all that interesting to me anymore after a while :(


This music video makes it look pretty interesting to me. Did/Is anyone subbing it? Drama wiki doesn't even have the movie listed under their names.

User avatar
jazzmine101
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 am

Postby jazzmine101 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:05 pm

koike teppi PV is out. kimi ni okuru uta it's so great! :D

User avatar
Delilah
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:27 pm

Postby Delilah » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:58 am

I LOVE TEPPEI-KUN!!

I first saw him in Lovely Complex and i've fallen in love with his baby face and smile. <3 He has sucha exotic look...I don't know why, but he doesn't really seem full Japanese to me. 0__0

Well, I look forward to seeing him in his future works. :D

blackcoffee
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Postby blackcoffee » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:59 am

ive the direct download links for lovely complex.. i dont think movies are allowed for this site right?

-

the teppei pictures are amazing! havent watched a lot of his shows.. just dragon zakura, gokusen 2.. hehe he's really really cute though! (:

shama129
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:24 am
Location: The big apple

Postby shama129 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:40 pm

this thread is dying down... i don't know why though. Teppei is such a cutie.XD

i love his sense of style . its so funky and refresshing.
proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga Club

User avatar
angelcoolz
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:40 pm
Location: Malaysia-England
Contact:

Postby angelcoolz » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:52 pm

shama129 wrote:this thread is dying down... i don't know why though. Teppei is such a cutie.XD

i love his sense of style . its so funky and refresshing.


u r rite... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Image

currently watchin--> Yukan Club--Iryu 2--Galileo---Abarenbo Mama--TARA 2

my fs--> www.friendster.com/angelr

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:58 pm

omg they have a teppei thread here? i never knew... seriously... its hard to notice i guess cuz its not that active.

well guys i'm here to do my part in getting it to be active.

i fell in love with him in dragon zakura. how about u guys?

@shama: his styles one of the reasons i fell in love wiht him.lo
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys

Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club

Image

User avatar
Tatsuri
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Creditinf chroncrossing for avvie

Postby Tatsuri » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:24 pm

nela302 wrote:omg they have a teppei thread here? i never knew... seriously... its hard to notice i guess cuz its not that active.

well guys i'm here to do my part in getting it to be active.

i fell in love with him in dragon zakura. how about u guys?

@shama: his styles one of the reasons i fell in love wiht him.lo


You didn't know they had a teppei thread????? :O

His style in DZ was amazing. XD But I liked him in Gokusen. Although when he got mad in DZ and fought with that guy, it was to awesome.

-I never use the word awesome. Just shows how much I like Teppei-

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Tatsuri wrote:
nela302 wrote:omg they have a teppei thread here? i never knew... seriously... its hard to notice i guess cuz its not that active.

well guys i'm here to do my part in getting it to be active.

i fell in love with him in dragon zakura. how about u guys?

@shama: his styles one of the reasons i fell in love wiht him.lo


You didn't know they had a teppei thread????? :O

His style in DZ was amazing. XD But I liked him in Gokusen. Although when he got mad in DZ and fought with that guy, it was to awesome.

-I never use the word awesome. Just shows how much I like Teppei-



lmao thats wut i was thnking... did u just use awesome to describe someone?...
i love his cheerful personality
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:58 pm

i didnt kno there was one either...

WELL JUST LIKE THE SHUN THREAD, WE MUST MAKE THIS ACTIVE

teppei is such a cutie head XD
Image

Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:02 pm

yeah AZd u came on. i was just about to post here keep it moving. but i didn;t want to talk to myself.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:06 pm

nela302 wrote:yeah AZd u came on. i was just about to post here keep it moving. but i didn;t want to talk to myself.


y is this thread so dead?

*hits everyone on the heads with hammers* WAKE UP
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:07 pm

AzNightDreams wrote:
nela302 wrote:yeah AZd u came on. i was just about to post here keep it moving. but i didn;t want to talk to myself.


y is this thread so dead?

*hits everyone on the heads with hammers* WAKE UP


ouch that hurt. i'm awake wide awake. now time to wake u up*takes the hammer from AZD and hits her with it*
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:08 pm

nela302 wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
nela302 wrote:yeah AZd u came on. i was just about to post here keep it moving. but i didn;t want to talk to myself.


y is this thread so dead?

*hits everyone on the heads with hammers* WAKE UP


ouch that hurt. i'm awake wide awake. now time to wake u up*takes the hammer from AZD and hits her with it*


u cant steal my HAMMER!!!! *throws potatoes at u*
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:10 pm

don't waste the food! *catches the potato with her mouth*

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:10 pm

u cant steal my HAMMER!!!! *throws potatoes at u*


lmao. where did u get potatoes. Teppei help me. AZD's trying to kill me. *teppie grabs some tomatos and starts throwing at AZD.*
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:13 pm

even more food!! *makes tomato soup*

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:14 pm

nela302 wrote:
u cant steal my HAMMER!!!! *throws potatoes at u*


lmao. where did u get potatoes. Teppei help me. AZD's trying to kill me. *teppie grabs some tomatos and starts throwing at AZD.*


dunno... lmao


mitani... DONT EAT MY POTATOES!!!!! yumm tomatoes xD
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:18 pm

raw potatoes = yummy

Im weird like that! :0

*gives you new potato for compensation*

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:18 pm

Mitani wrote:even more food!! *makes tomato soup*


stop making tomato soup with my tomatoes*teppei take those onoins and start throwing. lets see them make soup out of that.

guys we have have at least 20 pages at the end of this week . even if its just food fights. we gotta keep this thread moving for our TEPPEi
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:21 pm

nela302 wrote:
Mitani wrote:even more food!! *makes tomato soup*


stop making tomato soup with my tomatoes*teppei take those onoins and start throwing. lets see them make soup out of that.

guys we have have at least 30 pages at the end of this week . even if its just food fights. we gotta keep this thread moving for our TEPPEi


onions are good too

OMG STOP THROWING GOOD FOOD :cussing: :cussing:
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:23 pm

onions are good too

OMG STOP THROWING GOOD FOOD


fine fine. lets go TEppei. this food talk made me hungry. lets go out to dinner*takes teppei ad leaves.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:23 pm

it isn't actually a lie that Im pretty good at making onion soup!! :D
Image

even tho it's nearly midnight here and I have had dinner, I get all hungry by this tread now :D

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:24 pm

Mitani wrote:it isn't actually a lie that Im pretty good at making onion soup!! :D
Image

even tho it's nearly midnight here and I have had dinner, I get all hungry by this tread now :D


yummmmmmmmm that soup looks good. need to eat dinner.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:25 pm

maybe I should get myself a midnight snack... hmm.. I think chocolate will do good :D

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:30 pm

gotta go . keep this thread moving.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:32 pm

bye bye nela *steals teppei from u b4 u go* have fun :salut:
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:32 pm

Mitani wrote:it isn't actually a lie that Im pretty good at making onion soup!! :D
Image

even tho it's nearly midnight here and I have had dinner, I get all hungry by this tread now :D


IM SO HUNGRY NOWWWWW

oh well im eating dinner soon... :mrgreen:

chocolate rules
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:34 pm

*sneaks in and grabs teppei and runs off like superman before AZD can catch her*
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:36 pm

nela302 wrote:*sneaks in and grabs teppei and runs off like superman before AZD can catch her*

HEY *tells her good ol buddy flash to take teppei back and I run off with teppei*

bye bye nela its time 4 u to go!! *we both wave at u*
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:37 pm

the good thing by teppei is that he fits neatly inside every kind of small bag if you want to run off with him xDD

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:44 pm

Mitani wrote:the good thing by teppei is that he fits neatly inside every kind of small bag if you want to run off with him xDD


haha true xD
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:46 pm

AzNightDreams wrote:
Mitani wrote:the good thing by teppei is that he fits neatly inside every kind of small bag if you want to run off with him xDD

haha true xD
dunno if you have ever seen the movie "Lovely Complex", but that one is soooo cute with his height! xDD

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:57 pm

Mitani wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
Mitani wrote:the good thing by teppei is that he fits neatly inside every kind of small bag if you want to run off with him xDD

haha true xD
dunno if you have ever seen the movie "Lovely Complex", but that one is soooo cute with his height! xDD

lovely complex? no i havent! Wuts it about?
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:14 pm

AzNightDreams wrote:
Mitani wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
Mitani wrote:the good thing by teppei is that he fits neatly inside every kind of small bag if you want to run off with him xDD

haha true xD
dunno if you have ever seen the movie "Lovely Complex", but that one is soooo cute with his height! xDD

lovely complex? no i havent! Wuts it about?
it's all cute and all!
Live-action feature film adaptation of the best-selling manga "Love Complex"! Lisa Koizumi could be a bit shorter, her boyfriend could be a bit taller, and the two of them go through ups and downs during their time at Maido Gakuen! Though their eccentricitie, particularities, and tastes in food and music match, the two find trouble when boyfriend Otani meets up with his ex-girlfriend setting Lisa's heart on fire!

* All Hanshin-Kyojin as Themselves
* Ema Fujisawa as Risa Koizumi
* Hiro Mizushima as Ryoji Suzuki
* Nami Tamaki as Nobuko Ishihara
* Risa Kudou as Chiharu Tanaka
* Shosuke Tanihara as Kuniumi Maitake
* Susumu Terajima as Umibozu
* Teppei Koike as Atsushi Ohtani
* Yusuke Yamazaki as Heikichi Nakao


if you subscribe to crunchyroll.com you can watch it online :3

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:22 pm

Mitani wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
Mitani wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
Mitani wrote:the good thing by teppei is that he fits neatly inside every kind of small bag if you want to run off with him xDD

haha true xD
dunno if you have ever seen the movie "Lovely Complex", but that one is soooo cute with his height! xDD

lovely complex? no i havent! Wuts it about?
it's all cute and all!
Live-action feature film adaptation of the best-selling manga "Love Complex"! Lisa Koizumi could be a bit shorter, her boyfriend could be a bit taller, and the two of them go through ups and downs during their time at Maido Gakuen! Though their eccentricitie, particularities, and tastes in food and music match, the two find trouble when boyfriend Otani meets up with his ex-girlfriend setting Lisa's heart on fire!

* All Hanshin-Kyojin as Themselves
* Ema Fujisawa as Risa Koizumi
* Hiro Mizushima as Ryoji Suzuki
* Nami Tamaki as Nobuko Ishihara
* Risa Kudou as Chiharu Tanaka
* Shosuke Tanihara as Kuniumi Maitake
* Susumu Terajima as Umibozu
* Teppei Koike as Atsushi Ohtani
* Yusuke Yamazaki as Heikichi Nakao


if you subscribe to crunchyroll.com you can watch it online :3


okay i'll try to squeeze it in my tight schedule xD

well g2g now bye bye
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:24 pm

hey y r u guys puttuing my teppei in a BAG. i will not allow that.

i loved lovely complex. he's so adorable init.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:25 pm

i gotta go . just came to say that. we'll contuine this tmr. hopefully this thred will move more now .

night guys
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:58 am

nela302 wrote:hey y r u guys puttuing my teppei in a BAG. i will not allow that.

i loved lovely complex. he's so adorable init.


we'll let him breathe :whistling:

omg i sound so freakin evil lmao i feel like my science teacher except with humans except wif animals xD

bye bye nela
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
cutebia
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:18 pm
Location: New York

Postby cutebia » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:04 am

teppei s so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i love his band WaT

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:33 am

it'll be a bag with a little breathing hole so that he'll get the air air that he needs :D
but it's handy, you can take your fav lil Teppei around everywhere when you have him in a bag, 'cept the airport, the police would get suspicious!

blackcoffee
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Postby blackcoffee » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:18 am

wow this thread suddenly came alive! haha i love teppei too. i used to (till i got lazy and before youtube got crazy) stalk him... on youtube. lol there were clips with him and wentz and both of them almost always seemed like they were on drugs or smth (no in a good way haha) and his hair in DZ was awesome (in my opinion) haha he's so cute! and in lovely compelx, he was absolutely adorable. i could bring him in a bag and hide him in the lockers at school. i watched almost everything with him.. i liked him a lot in iryu though! i thought iryu was amazing :D

*you know, i need to get a dictionary or something. i need to learn more synonyms for words like, amazing and awesome. oh, and adorable too. heheh

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:45 am

blackcoffee wrote:and his hair in DZ was awesome (in my opinion)
just everything Teppei + pink = love

User avatar
Mr_Kyoling
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Postby Mr_Kyoling » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:12 am

I think ... I need to watch more dorama with him.
ジャニーズJr. 全員フルチン ☆

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:31 am

blackcoffee wrote:wow this thread suddenly came alive! haha i love teppei too. i used to (till i got lazy and before youtube got crazy) stalk him... on youtube. lol there were clips with him and wentz and both of them almost always seemed like they were on drugs or smth (no in a good way haha) and his hair in DZ was awesome (in my opinion) haha he's so cute! and in lovely compelx, he was absolutely adorable. i could bring him in a bag and hide him in the lockers at school. i watched almost everything with him.. i liked him a lot in iryu though! i thought iryu was amazing :D

*you know, i need to get a dictionary or something. i need to learn more synonyms for words like, amazing and awesome. oh, and adorable too. heheh


lol wouldnt the students get suspious hearing breathing coming from ur locker XD
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:08 pm

the time used everyday by the lockers would also be suspicious..
like you would stand looking into your locker going "awww~" all the time instead of goint into class xD

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:52 pm

hey teppei i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk. i missed u . :D
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:54 pm

hey people even tho its probably only me and nela here
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

shama129
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:24 am
Location: The big apple

Postby shama129 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:03 pm

count me in too. lol since the last time i checked it jumped like 3 pages,.yeahhhhhhhh


stuffing him in ur locker eh? i think i would just move into my locker with him.lol
proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga Club

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:05 pm

shama129 wrote:count me in too. lol since the last time i checked it jumped like 3 pages,.yeahhhhhhhh


stuffing him in ur locker eh? i think i would just move into my locker with him.lol


u guys could stuff in r lockers . i'll take him home with me. Teppeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:06 pm

im not going to stuff in my locker

more like in my bookbag
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:10 pm

AzNightDreams wrote:im not going to stuff in my locker

more like in my bookbag


like i said he won't wanna be stuffed in ur lockers or bookbags. he'll come home with ME.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:22 pm

i guess i'm left all alone with teppei.heheh :D
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:55 pm

no!! *steals him away from you*


yay! II finally got my Lovely Complex dvd home! :D
good quality Teppei = love~

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:04 pm

Mitani wrote:no!! *steals him away from you*


yay! II finally got my Lovely Complex dvd home! :D
good quality Teppei = love~


hey mitani. and do not steal my teppei.
man u got the dvd. i can't find it anywhere near my house. have to order it from computer. :-(
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:21 pm

I had to order it home via the net too! damn expensive because I had to have it shipped from the US and to denmark... ;__;

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:44 pm

Mitani wrote:I had to order it home via the net too! damn expensive because I had to have it shipped from the US and to denmark... ;__;

i know wut u mean. they're expensive. that's y when i go to japan(hopefully one of these days) i'm gonna go crazy shoping for everything.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

blackcoffee
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Postby blackcoffee » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:56 pm

how about we share? i'm sure there's plenty to go around.. hmm.. il take him on saturdays! yeah, all mine! lol and there's no sch saturday so i wont even put him in the locker! rofl

has teppei been up to anything lately? the last i heard of him.. was his pv with the green guitar and the glasses lol

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:05 pm

blackcoffee wrote:how about we share? i'm sure there's plenty to go around.. hmm.. il take him on saturdays! yeah, all mine! lol and there's no sch saturday so i wont even put him in the locker! rofl

has teppei been up to anything lately? the last i heard of him.. was his pv with the green guitar and the glasses lol


ok we'll share. no one can keep teppei to themselves.
haven't heard anything recent about him.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

blackcoffee
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Postby blackcoffee » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 pm

hehe :D

yeh.. even teppei's lj comm has been, rather quiet since the pv was posted? i hope he's in a drama though... although i havent heard anything like that lol

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:44 pm

where is the life in this thread. it goes dead everyday.ppl keep it moving.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:53 pm

I'll just say, where I know this cuty-dude-pie from (I'm tired, so I'm akward).
I saw him in Gokusen 2 for the first time. All my attention went to Kame, Jin and Moco (that I also discovered for the first time). I found him cute, but he was such a whimp in the story...
Well when it was his 'story' in gokusen. I reviesed my opnion. I found him quiet attaching.
He got those cheeks you want to squeeze in like an old grannie "you're a cuty-pie honnyyyyyyyy" (with a old hag voice).
Well, that was my input for this thread.
*while everybody reads it, I put him in my pocket and clone him.

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:55 pm

Albatrice wrote:I'll just say, where I know this cuty-dude-pie from (I'm tired, so I'm akward).
I saw him in Gokusen 2 for the first time. All my attention went to Kame, Jin and Moco (that I also discovered for the first time). I found him cute, but he was such a whimp in the story...
Well when it was his 'story' in gokusen. I reviesed my opnion. I found him quiet attaching.
He got those cheeks you want to squeeze in like an old grannie "you're a cuty-pie honnyyyyyyyy" (with a old hag voice).
Well, that was my input for this thread.
*while everybody reads it, I put him in my pocket and clone him.



ok u need to go to sleep now. u need ur sleep.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:57 pm

hey trice i didn't realize u came on the teppei thread . i htought this was the shun thread,
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:01 pm

nela302 wrote:hey trice i didn't realize u came on the teppei thread . i htought this was the shun thread,


...there is a difference between over 600 pages and ten pages....
well bye bye


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest