Koike Teppei

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:14 pm

Albatrice wrote:Johnny rocks
I never saw such a good american actor
... well Teppei, you're cute


i like johnny and BRAT PITT. even though they both r old. don't know but i seem to fall for older guys
@AZd: i don't know how u remembed that.?

Teppei is still adorable
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys

Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club

Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:17 pm

nela302 wrote:
Albatrice wrote:Johnny rocks
I never saw such a good american actor
... well Teppei, you're cute


i like johnny and BRAT PITT. even though they both r old. don't know but i seem to fall for older guys
@AZd: i don't know how u remembed that.?

Teppei is still adorable


i dunno and i watched it like 2 years ago

i remember such useless things

I like Johnny Depp and... wow I nearly forgot a lot of american actors :goggle: too much japanese for me
Image

Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm

I like Johnny Depp and... wow I nearly forgot a lot of american actors too much japanese for me


i knnow wut u mean. i haven't watched an american movie for a while now.

ok back to teppei. i love ur style teppiee
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:22 pm

nela302 wrote:
I like Johnny Depp and... wow I nearly forgot a lot of american actors too much japanese for me


i knnow wut u mean. i haven't watched an american movie for a while now.

ok back to teppei. i love ur style teppiee


sry teppei for going off topic

i luv u :wub:
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:24 pm

AzNightDreams wrote:
nela302 wrote:
I like Johnny Depp and... wow I nearly forgot a lot of american actors too much japanese for me


i knnow wut u mean. i haven't watched an american movie for a while now.

ok back to teppei. i love ur style teppiee


sry teppei for going off topic

i luv u :wub:


we need more things to talk about teppei. or otherwise it'lll be another shun thread. which i don;t mind. ass long as its moving.i'm happy.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:32 pm

nela302 wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
nela302 wrote:
I like Johnny Depp and... wow I nearly forgot a lot of american actors too much japanese for me


i knnow wut u mean. i haven't watched an american movie for a while now.

ok back to teppei. i love ur style teppiee


sry teppei for going off topic

i luv u :wub:


we need more things to talk about teppei. or otherwise it'lll be another shun thread. which i don;t mind. ass long as its moving.i'm happy.


yeah we got so far in the shun thread and yet the things that fill up the pages are all off topic
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:43 pm

yeah we got so far in the shun thread and yet the things that fill up the pages are all off topic

but we seem to squeeze shun in there somehow. and the ppl there don't mind going off topic.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:48 pm

nela302 wrote:
yeah we got so far in the shun thread and yet the things that fill up the pages are all off topic

but we seem to squeeze shun in there somehow. and the ppl there don't mind going off topic.


yup i think its fun going off topic sometimes :lol
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:54 pm

AzNightDreams wrote:
nela302 wrote:
yeah we got so far in the shun thread and yet the things that fill up the pages are all off topic

but we seem to squeeze shun in there somehow. and the ppl there don't mind going off topic.


yup i think its fun going off topic sometimes :lol


hey if didn't go off topic i wouldn't know the things i know abut u guys
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:59 pm

nela302 wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
nela302 wrote:
yeah we got so far in the shun thread and yet the things that fill up the pages are all off topic

but we seem to squeeze shun in there somehow. and the ppl there don't mind going off topic.


yup i think its fun going off topic sometimes :lol


hey if didn't go off topic i wouldn't know the things i know abut u guys


lets see wut u learned then

describe me xD
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:00 pm

well ur chines 16 yrs turing 17 onspril 4 (i think) u LOVE kame. and how can i forget u LOVE chocolate. and let see wut else.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:06 pm

nela302 wrote:well ur chines 16 yrs turing 17 onspril 4 (i think) u LOVE kame. and how can i forget u LOVE chocolate. and let see wut else.


april 10 lol xD
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:02 pm

heyyyyyyyy teppei wuts up???? ur all alone. don't worry i'm here to keep u company.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:05 pm

Hi teppei, d'ya wanna beer?

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:06 pm

Albatrice wrote:Hi teppei, d'ya wanna beer?


ahhhhhhhh trice ur getting our teppei drunk.???? how could u even though i wouldn't mind cause theni could do anthing to him and he would even know :mrgreen:
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:07 pm

nela302 wrote:
Albatrice wrote:Hi teppei, d'ya wanna beer?


ahhhhhhhh trice ur getting our teppei drunk.???? how could u even though i wouldn't mind cause theni could do anthing to him and he would even know :mrgreen:


that was the plan


:mrgreen:

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:12 pm

Albatrice wrote:
nela302 wrote:
Albatrice wrote:Hi teppei, d'ya wanna beer?


ahhhhhhhh trice ur getting our teppei drunk.???? how could u even though i wouldn't mind cause theni could do anthing to him and he would even know :mrgreen:


that was the plan


:mrgreen:

teppei u seem to be thirst. here have another beer.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Or do you want some sake?

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Postby biniBningPunkista » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:13 pm

how do you pronounce teppei??? he is just my age! lolz...
i was so into him at Gokusen 2... he was the cutest... CUTE BOI image!

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:16 pm

biniBningPunkista wrote:how do you pronounce teppei??? he is just my age! lolz...
i was so into him at Gokusen 2... he was the cutest... CUTE BOI image!


OMG i thought u were someone else. they have the same exact avi as u.

isn't teppei just adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeee. well idon't even know if i pronounce it correct. tep-pay
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Thought it was JL?

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:37 pm

Albatrice wrote:Thought it was JL?


that's wut i thought. i thought she changed her name..
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:11 pm

hey Teppeiiiii i'm back.and i brought food :D lets eat.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:13 pm

nela302 wrote:hey Teppeiiiii i'm back.and i brought food :D lets eat.


thx Nela, but Teppei is having a massage from me
come back later

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Albatrice wrote:
nela302 wrote:hey Teppeiiiii i'm back.and i brought food :D lets eat.


thx Nela, but Teppei is having a massage from me
come back later


u little brat always stealing my teppie away from me.

i think he enjoyed my massage earlier. plus ask him to massage u . he's really good. i should know.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:18 pm

little brat?
watch your language young lady, I'm still older, wiser and crazier then you
and btw I have a good pressure tool to use against you...

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:20 pm

Albatrice wrote:little brat?
watch your language young lady, I'm still older, wiser and crazier then you
and btw I have a good pressure tool to use against you...


ur ONE yr older thatn me. how wiser can u be?lol

i wonder wut the tool is this time.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:23 pm

You don't have a clue??????
See I'm wiser

btw in november I'll turn 20

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:26 pm

Albatrice wrote:You don't have a clue??????
See I'm wiser

btw in november I'll turn 20


that's still far off . and ur wisdom is different form others. ur's is crazy.

Teppei: nela isn;t it time for u to go to work?
nela: yea i gotta go in five min
teppie:i'll come and keep u company. i don't wanna stay here with HER.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:27 pm

Come on, that you haven't the clue
jeeez, it's so obvious

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:30 pm

Albatrice wrote:Come on, that you haven't the clue
jeeez, it's so obvious


sorry my minds blank right now. is it the tralala song/?/?//
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:33 pm

nela302 wrote:
Albatrice wrote:Come on, that you haven't the clue
jeeez, it's so obvious


sorry my minds blank right now. is it the tralala song/?/?//


no

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:34 pm

Albatrice wrote:
nela302 wrote:
Albatrice wrote:Come on, that you haven't the clue
jeeez, it's so obvious


sorry my minds blank right now. is it the tralala song/?/?//


no


is it some kinda of a massage thingy. tell me already.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

this is weird y am i asking to know about the object that u'll use against me.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:36 pm

I writing a story and you are in it...remember???
I can do whatever I want with your character (and you're drunk in the story so it makes it easier)


*evil laughs

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:38 pm

Albatrice wrote:I writing a story and you are in it...remember???
I can do whatever I want with your character (and you're drunk in the story so it makes it easier)


*evil laughs


i toatly forgot about the story.

evil trice. its wut u do best.

i'll take my teppei now i gotta go.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:40 pm

Okay,
I'll do some not good stuff with your character
Pi will hate you in it
my revenge

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Albatrice wrote:Okay,
I'll do some not good stuff with your character
Pi will hate you in it
my revenge


nooooooooooooooooo trice anything but that. don't make pi hate me. i'll never forgive u for that. :cry:
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:04 pm

*evil laughs

I pmed you!

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:07 pm

Albatrice wrote:*evil laughs

I pmed you!


i read it. i replyed back. did u get it?
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:08 pm

nela302 wrote:
Albatrice wrote:*evil laughs

I pmed you!


i read it. i replyed back. did u get it?


a new pm (I send it now)

got no reply since the first one

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:09 pm

btw i wanna know wut did i ever do to u to deserve that????besides stealing ur bats
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:09 pm

Albatrice wrote:
nela302 wrote:
Albatrice wrote:*evil laughs

I pmed you!


i read it. i replyed back. did u get it?


a new pm (I send it now)

got no reply since the first one


i didn't get any other pm. send it again.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:12 pm

Well her you go


Hi Teppei, how do you do?

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:09 pm

Seems I have Teppei this night

yess..

User avatar
sakura_rin
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:21 pm
Location: EU

Postby sakura_rin » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:13 am

Aahh....Hallo everybody! :lol
It so long what I was be here,

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:45 am

yattttttttta i have teppei to myself. lets go home teppei. to my house.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:49 am

oh no u dont
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:55 am

AzNightDreams wrote:oh no u dont



oh ur right . we shouldn't go to my house. my parents r home. let head to ur house Teppei. :mrgreen:
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:59 am

i have to go

i'll be back to save u teppei from the clutches of nela!
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:05 am

AzNightDreams wrote:i have to go

i'll be back to save u teppei from the clutches of nela!


u'll need a chain saw cuz he's handcuffed to me. it was his idea not mines. he doesn't wanna leave me.

night AZD
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Postby biniBningPunkista » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:24 am

does he have new movies or series???

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:29 am

Keine Ahnung


Got Teppei for myself... yes teppei, let's study some state law together

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:07 am
Location: New York

Postby AzNightDreams » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:15 pm

NOW i hav teppei all to myself :wub:

guess he ran away from u nela :whistling:
Image



Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3294
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Postby lilswtangel » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:16 pm

ochibi's mine! XD

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm

Naive people
he's mine!

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:46 am

Albatrice wrote:Keine Ahnung

I have this super bad habit always answering with this even tho german isnt my first language -__-U
which makes people all confused, because far from everyone in denmark understand it xD

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:31 pm

Mitani wrote:
Albatrice wrote:Keine Ahnung

I have this super bad habit always answering with this even tho german isnt my first language -__-U
which makes people all confused, because far from everyone in denmark understand it xD


It's not my mother language as well.





:mrgreen:


yes Teppei for my own!!!

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:04 pm

yatttttttttttta teppeis' all mine. sorry everyone i got here first. what am i saying sorry for.they don't deserve him.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:27 pm

You wish Nela

Teppei is mine mine mine


loool poor him,

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:45 pm

i came back to claim wut is rightfully mines.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3294
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Postby lilswtangel » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:25 pm

^sorry, but shorty still belongs to me! ALL M-I-N-E!!

*rewatches scene from Love Con where ochibi-chan erases board and squeals then attempts to find the scenes where Teppei teaches those aerobic classes in Oniyome Nikki because he looked uber hot!!*

shama129
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:24 am
Location: The big apple

Postby shama129 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:11 am

comes in the middle of the night and steals teppei for a night on the town and since no ones here makes it easier for the two of them to steal away into the night.. :P
proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga Club

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Albatrice » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:42 am

Deep in the night I'm loo...

ah damnit it's morning...

In the morninglight, I'm lookin' for some fun.
I steal Teppei, so his for my own.

XD

User avatar
Mitani
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby Mitani » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:43 am

I want to win in the lottery, so Ill have the money to buy more merch on yesasia including the Koike Photo books.. I bet they are so drool worthy ;__;

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:04 pm

he's no one else's shorty but MINES.

u looked so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee in dragon zakura. love at first sight. do u remember that teppei?it was love at first sight for both of us. :wub:
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
arenizs
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:40 am

Postby arenizs » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:41 pm

minna san..
Does anybody have Keiko Teppei - kimi ni okura uta lyrics??
please.. :-)
Image
:wub:~NEWSが大好き~:wub:

User avatar
chiez_19
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:44 am

Kimi ni Okuru Uta

Postby chiez_19 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:51 am

here's the lyrics of Kimi ni Okuru Uta...got this from WaT English Forum

http://z13.invisionfree.com/wentzteppei ... hp?act=idx

Kimi ni Okuru Uta
Lyricist/ Composer: Teppei Koike

wakaru wakaru yo kimi no kimichi
nanigenaku ittemita keredo
uketomerareru dake no omoi
uta ni shite kimi ni okuru yo

itsumo genki ni miseteru kimi ga
mado kara sora wo miage nagara
kitai toka fuan ga irimajiru
kisetsu ga kuruno wo matteta

itsumo soba ni iru kimi no koto ga
atari mae no sonzai ni nari
nanimo kamo wakatteru tsumori nano wa
boku no omoi komi nano kamo

kimi ga yume wo kanaeru tame
minna to no wakare erande
mishiranu basho tabitatsu koto
boku wa mabushiku miteta
egao no oku de tsutaetai koto
kidukanakatta kedo

wakaru wakaru yo kimi no kimochi
kokoro kara sou ieru youni
donna yasashii kotoba yori mo
tsutaetai omoi ga aru kara
sakura mau haru no hi shita de

yuruyaka ni utsuri yuku kisetsu wa­
wakare no jikan mo kizandeku
kimi ga hanarete yuku no ga naze ka
mada jikkan dekinai no kana

kimi no shiranai boku mo areba
boku no shiranai kimi mo aru daro
bokutachi no nichijyou wo tsudutta
betsubetsu no PE-JI(PAGE) fueru

minareta keshiki yakitsukete
kokoro ni ARUBAMU(ALBUM) tsukurou

User avatar
arenizs
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:40 am

Postby arenizs » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:45 pm

chiez_19 : Thankx for the lyrics..arigatou~!

User avatar
Mr_Kyoling
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Postby Mr_Kyoling » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm

Lol ... I just spent some time writing down what I heard of the lyrics. It's so easy to understand! And doesn't he pronounce the words like a woman?

Anyway. Just started Dragonzakura and we love OshareKei!Teppei.
And I so wish my hair was suited for a hair style like Hideki's.
ジャニーズJr. 全員フルチン ☆

loraine
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:28 am

koike is very cute,..!!i admit it....

Postby loraine » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:31 am

well..i just hope someday i can see him personally...!!!
:wub: uuhhhhh,..!!!!..all i can say is,..i really adore him..

User avatar
T-chan
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Postby T-chan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:11 pm

I first saw Koike in Gokusen 2 and thought that he was really cute. Then I watched Dragon Zakura and he was really really cute! *huggles* I love his hair there! And his nailpolish. It's always funny when guys have nailpolish and he has a really funny one! (Weird fan-girl moment there, yes, I knoooow!) But I wuw him!

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am
Location: brooklyn

Postby nela302 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:26 pm

T-chan wrote:I first saw Koike in Gokusen 2 and thought that he was really cute. Then I watched Dragon Zakura and he was really really cute! *huggles* I love his hair there! And his nailpolish. It's always funny when guys have nailpolish and he has a really funny one! (Weird fan-girl moment there, yes, I knoooow!) But I wuw him!


i lOVED him in dragon zakura. i fell in love with in that show. just loved his style, makes him even cuter.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys



Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club



Image

User avatar
Mr_Kyoling
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Postby Mr_Kyoling » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:36 am

Translation of Kimi ni okuru Uta by a friend is to be found here. :)
ジャニーズJr. 全員フルチン ☆

User avatar
kaia06
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:48 pm

Postby kaia06 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:30 pm

yey!!so there IS a thread for Teppei! :D yukata!! :wub:
love him!! ever since i saw him in gokusen 2! he was the cutes ever!! and with those cute littel hair bucklet of his KAWAII!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Image
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
aeris0729
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:24 am
Location: Philippines

Postby aeris0729 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:36 am

teppei is so cute!!i first saw him in gokusen2 with kame and jin.. how tall is he?? cause he's definitely the smallest in them in gokusen of course mokomichi is the tallest wow he really is tall...haha.. at first i didn't knew that he was part of the duo WaT. When i dl their song i said to myself "what a cute voice!! sings like a girl " haha none the less he's great and has appeal!! does he have other drama other than gokusen2??


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest