Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Aug 25th, '08, 13:52

^ exactly! not every actor would go for it! I mean I doubt actors like those "bad guy" roles...besides to play a bad guy is always harder than a nice and good one. You just neet to put much more effort in that than playing a role of nice character! And Ryo did it really well.. also as someone has already said he's like the only JE guy who did a role of a people's unliked character. I think it's leading to the serious acting thing. So again! Well done, Ryo! :thumright: who knows maybe soon he'll get a serious main role in a movie? 8)

hageshii_ame

Post by hageshii_ame » Aug 25th, '08, 23:56

I have to agree... Sousuke was such a complicated character.

I heard once that "To know that you're good at acting, you have to be able to make someone hate you as you play a negative role."

If people didn't hate Sousuke, then Ryo would have "failed" in a sense.

At the same time, Ryo was able to reveal an element of Sousuke's character that made it so that he wasn't simply "bad." You can clearly see from the way he got irritated as Michiru questioned him, that he didn't believe that he was doing was wrong.

In Sousuke's eyes, everything he was doing was right, and it wasn't out of spite. It was because he truly thought what he was doing would be the best.

I also felt the same way when Sousuke was with the child... you could clearly see that he had a good heart, which made me want to like Sousuke, but at the same time it conflicted with all the other things he did.

Sousuke was the sort of character you mostly see in books, but not acted. His character was so twisted, wrong was right, and everything he did was justified in his eyes. He was not a simply bad character.

In the end, Ryo was so convincing I was able to draw all of this from the way he acted. That's why I believe that Ryo deserved the award. His acting was maddening, frightening, and convincing.

That's my short analysis~ (Sorry if it was long winded)

candy_hearts

Post by candy_hearts » Aug 26th, '08, 00:39

i wasnt saying that i disregarded his character completly. but normally when people favor a character its the one who truly out shined the others. at first i didnt like ryo in the series and it angered me that his girlfriend stayed with after all of that. but since ive never been in an abusive relationship i cant really critique that point. i will say that i think that ryo was more appreciated after he dies. i realised that he was really pitiful and torn inside. although that doesnt excuse what happened in the movie it showed what depth ryo could show and that is what i call true acting.

whew! got it all out!!

hageshii_ame

Post by hageshii_ame » Aug 26th, '08, 00:45

Ah... related to Michiru, I think it was because Michiru really loved Sousuke.

You think "How could a person still love another if they're being beaten by the other?"

Through my speculations, and no experience whatsoever, I believe a lot of DV people actually really regret what they do afterwards. Love is a strong emotion, so the abused partner tends to believe that it won't happen next time.

Yet it still continues. The cycle keeps happening. There may be times where everything is better off, abuse is not always consistent and scheduled.

Eventually I believe that Michiru thought that as long as she could stay with Sousuke forever, then they would be happy together. Thus her quote. "I couldn't remember my own dreams. I couldn't remember myself."

Love is a strong emotion, so this proved just how much Michiru loved Sousuke.

That's just my analysis of an abusive relationship.

(Feel free to contradict me, I don't actually know about these things. XD)

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Aug 26th, '08, 10:53

I don't know about Michiru's feelings but I think that love that she felt at the start of the series little by little was covered with the fear of Sousuke's jelousy. And for me I saw the same love again just then when she foud him dead lying on the sofa. I believe she really cared about him. Even after all that he has done to her.

And Sousuke wasn't just a pure evil. He was a human with goods and bads. His love for Michiru was at the same level as her love for him. it was covered with fear. With fear of losing her. And yeah some things made me hate him but some things made me think that maybe Sousuke has something inside what could help him to change. It just needed someone to tell him that he's doing wrong. I think writters could solve the problem in more different way, without killing his character. They just found the easiest solution - him commiting suicide.... :scratch:

As for Ryo I really think he was worth for the award. Oikawa Sousuke was a really complicated character, moreover it was a real characher not one of those bad superheroes. So I bet it was even harder for Ryo to cap the globe of his own attitude and transform into an abusive boyfriend. When Ryo himself, as said by him in an interview, is totally different (if we don't pay attention to that he said that he gets jelous very quickly :whistling: ). I think Sousuke was the first role of his serious acting, and knowing that after this he will have a role in "Ryusei no Kizuna" as a middle brother, who seems to be some kind of a bit comic character, makes everything even more interesting and woth looking forward to !

I'm really glad that he got an award! He already had to get something real for his acting in LF! And the role of Sousuke was created really realistic! :thumright:

Sorry..that was a bit long lol

oh and this is something I really wanna share with you :)
a drawing I did few days ago :)

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Aug 27th, '08, 19:24

I feel that i need to post this :)

I found that on the LJ credits was to Baidu...

Ryo with the award :P
Looks like he really have it..i mean look at the smile xDDD

By the way...anyone knows where i could find some screen caps of Sousuke?

what's with his new look? :scratch: :lol A nerd Ryo? xDDD

kyara86

Post by kyara86 » Aug 28th, '08, 09:38

A huge hello to all the ryo-chan lovers!!
I'm new to this forum and to johnny's entertainment too! Yoroshiku!
Since the moment I first saw him in 1LOT a was sort of spellbound and now I want to know more about him!
I guess I caught the "I'm-in-love-with-ryo-chan" desease...!

BTW...Yumi Yan, could you tell me where the nerd-ryo image is from? Is that a TV-show?

Thank you and sorry, I'm kind of new to all this!

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Aug 28th, '08, 15:24

kyara86 wrote: BTW...Yumi Yan, could you tell me where the nerd-ryo image is from? Is that a TV-show?

Thank you and sorry, I'm kind of new to all this!
Um as I remember it was from Tv show Daida-something... sorry I don't really remember lol.. something liek that lol

heh... i bet now every fangirl will die after what I'm going to quote... girls take a deep breath....and better sit down if you're standing....:P or even don't read this... :thumright:
http://uwasako.livejournal.com/ wrote:Rather than contemplating his fate should Johnny and Mary split, let's talk about Nishikido's alleged new girlfriend.

Romance has entered the life of Nishikido Ryo this summer. She started out as a friend of a friend. Apparently there's a foreign dude Ryo hangs with and said dude brought the girl with him. Ryo struck up a relationship with her and now they're together. They are often found chillin in Roppongi. She is half American, half Japanese, lives in Tokyo, but travels back and forth between Japan and the U.S. Although they haven't been dating very long, there's already talk of the two going off on a trip to America together.
lol okay.

Since his Jr. days there have been rumors of women financially supporting Ryo, buying him clothes and accesories and stuff (oh really? tiniest pimp in Japan), but he's not really a playboy. If he's dating a girl, he puts his whole heart into the relationship.

Ryo's ringtone for his girlfriend is the theme from Doraemon. Haha, cute.

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Aug 28th, '08, 17:02

Ma... its about time anyway.
The limelight doesn't always apply on Pi's scandal..

Plus.. I'm sure that his love would stay longer. I do think that Ryo's a pure romantic at heart. Lol. Been waiting like FOREVER for his romance.

xDD

*dont hate me*

ryoerika

Post by ryoerika » Aug 28th, '08, 22:24

http://uwasako.livejournal.com/ wrote:Rather than contemplating his fate should Johnny and Mary split, let's talk about Nishikido's alleged new girlfriend.

Romance has entered the life of Nishikido Ryo this summer. She started out as a friend of a friend. Apparently there's a foreign dude Ryo hangs with and said dude brought the girl with him. Ryo struck up a relationship with her and now they're together. They are often found chillin in Roppongi. She is half American, half Japanese, lives in Tokyo, but travels back and forth between Japan and the U.S. Although they haven't been dating very long, there's already talk of the two going off on a trip to America together.
lol okay.

Since his Jr. days there have been rumors of women financially supporting Ryo, buying him clothes and accesories and stuff (oh really? tiniest pimp in Japan), but he's not really a playboy. If he's dating a girl, he puts his whole heart into the relationship.

Ryo have a GIRLFRIEND???!!!

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Aug 29th, '08, 00:42

ryoerika wrote:

lol okay.

I'm afraid so. :|

ryoerika

Post by ryoerika » Aug 29th, '08, 06:12

iruka92 wrote:
ryoerika wrote:

lol okay.

I'm afraid so. :|
NOOOOOOOO!!!! ahem...does anyone have a picture of her? I want to see how she looks like.

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Aug 29th, '08, 09:04

way to go RYO~~~~~ XD XD

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Aug 29th, '08, 10:04

that's all people know about her :P no pics, age or something else.. well at least I'm glad she's not some gravure idol... :whistling:

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Aug 29th, '08, 11:49

ah, i haven't been here for 3 or 4 days, and now i'm reading about ryo having a girlfriend ... are you kiddin' me ...?! xD
are you sure it's no gravure idol ?! xD ... ... ... ... maybe ... leah dizon xDDD~ ...
mah, don't let her be ugly, otherwise i'm gonna kill her! ._."

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Aug 29th, '08, 12:05

There's no kidding..I bet it's true! lol rumours usually starts from something...
none is gonna kill her :P i won't let lol :mrgreen: besides i doubt she's ugly..we all know Ryo has a good taste for girls.. :whistling:

why do I feel that if this is true, everything will end up with wedding...??? :scratch:

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Aug 29th, '08, 13:05

ryo finally found his ms right..i bet she's the mannequin type.but ryo's too short for mannequin-type girl.hehe

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Aug 29th, '08, 13:51

Yumi Yan wrote:that's all people know about her :P no pics, age or something else.. well at least I'm glad she's not some gravure idol... :whistling:
I KNOW!! Which is like, so cool and mysterious! Plus, the fact that she's not an artist is great news. Meaning = happily ever after.

:thumright:

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Aug 29th, '08, 18:20

I don't think anyone should have to know who she is.... :whistling:
haha..if all those articles from magazines and etc. is a part of Ryo's personality...we should wait for the wedding :lol

oturanx

Post by oturanx » Aug 29th, '08, 20:22

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! HE CANNOT BE DATING LEAH DIZON!!!!!!! PLEASE ANYONE BUT HER, RYO!!!!!!!!

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Aug 29th, '08, 20:38

oturanx wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! HE CANNOT BE DATING LEAH DIZON!!!!!!! PLEASE ANYONE BUT HER, RYO!!!!!!!!
he's not dating leah don't worry!!!!!! :salut:

kyara86

Post by kyara86 » Aug 30th, '08, 09:20

Yumi Yan wrote: Um as I remember it was from Tv show Daida-something... sorry I don't really remember lol.. something liek that lol

Thanks for the tip!! I found that!!!
OMG...Ryo all nerdy is so kawaii! :roll
However, I prefer him without those glasses!!! Not that those make him less sexy (c'mon...that's impossible!!!), but why to hide that little pretty face?!!! :heart: lol

Anyway, still freakin' hot!

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Aug 31st, '08, 07:38

http://johnnys.cosotto.com/

Vote for Ryo (錦戸亮) everyoneee. I'm sorry if this seems annoying or something. I traced a few pages back but no one seems to post the link so for those who don't know about the site, pls do vote. You'd have to wait one minute before voting another time. Hee. He's #14 now !!

I'm looking forward to his new drama yeah :D

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 31st, '08, 08:12

NakajimaYuto wrote: are you sure it's no gravure idol ?! xD ... ... ... ... maybe ... leah dizon xDDD~ ...
...... *dies*
I'de kill HIM b4 I kill her >_>

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Aug 31st, '08, 15:00

I hope its true. I would be so happy if he found someone that he likes enough to go out with. I think Johnny's need a little love in their life. It says something about Ryo an his character if he can manga acting, two bands, and a relationship while still making time for family and friends. He's incredible.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 3rd, '08, 08:10

Silent_Orchestra wrote:I hope its true. I would be so happy if he found someone that he likes enough to go out with. I think Johnny's need a little love in their life. It says something about Ryo an his character if he can manga acting, two bands, and a relationship while still making time for family and friends. He's incredible.
exactly, but I'm pretty sure most Johnnys Do have gfs ne? or at least dates or whatever u want to call them XDD i mean they're MEN!! I won't be too surprised now

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Sep 3rd, '08, 08:46

cherryaddict wrote: ...... *dies*
I'de kill HIM b4 I kill her >_>
I'm with you on this :lol
but as i know it's not Leah :)

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Sep 3rd, '08, 10:41

@ Yumi Yan

I'm just being random but I love your icon! Omg! Was it from Jani Ben or something? He's so cute and innocent there!

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 3rd, '08, 23:14

I hope most johnny's have dated, it would be very sad to have not dated and being at that age. It would probably be pretty lonely. I wonder how people found out about it since noone seem to have pictures or anything like that about this

blackstar

Post by blackstar » Sep 7th, '08, 15:50

have u guys read this http://uwasako.livejournal.com/32100.html

there is a rumour abt ryo.. but i dont think it's true though.. coz wats the point she told the media after 7months?

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 7th, '08, 15:59

blackstar wrote:have u guys read this http://uwasako.livejournal.com/32100.html

there is a rumour abt ryo.. but i dont think it's true though.. coz wats the point she told the media after 7months?
Ahhh, that article is hilarious. :lol

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Sep 7th, '08, 21:11

this article is sou damn stupid, i really had to laugh my ass of ...
maybe something's wrong in OL's head ... o_O"

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 8th, '08, 00:23

Seriously i couldnt stop laughing after I read that. I love how the article appears seven months later after ryo "supposedly" sexually harasses some old office lady. the rumors about je boys are getting more and more ridiculous and out hand

joshamax

Post by joshamax » Sep 8th, '08, 04:57

my sister messaged me earlier saying that there was a report on this issue in a malaysian chinese newspaper. According to the report, Ryo was arrested for molesting the girl and the girl lodged a police report.
HOWEVER, chinese newspapers in malaysia don't always report the truth...
still....
well, i myself doubt its true. i'm sure Ryo isn't that dumb....and yea rumours are rumours....
His nikki didn't sound anyhow different so as to raise suspicion...

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 9th, '08, 00:17

Thats shocking. I really don't think ryo did anything like that, first because like you said he isnt stupid and secondly he has to much going for him and wouldnt risk it for some random girl. even if the girl went to the police she probably just made it up, its happened before

kyara86

Post by kyara86 » Sep 9th, '08, 18:54

Silent_Orchestra wrote:Thats shocking. I really don't think ryo did anything like that, first because like you said he isnt stupid and secondly he has to much going for him and wouldnt risk it for some random girl. even if the girl went to the police she probably just made it up, its happened before
Yeah! Absolutely true! I mean...unless he was totally drunk, but I doubt he'd be so stupid to act like that in front of people in a club!! C'mon...that story is so ridiculous :doh: ...I wonder what took her so long...

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 9th, '08, 19:13

blackstar wrote:have u guys read this http://uwasako.livejournal.com/32100.html

wtf?? O.o ppl are goin` insa~~~ne! :blink :blink
couldn`t she made up a lil better story..?? a more REALASTIC one? :glare:

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Sep 10th, '08, 07:24

damn! I laughed at that so hard....lol
for some reason I think it wasn't THAT bad.... I mean we all know Ryo is a pervert but for God's sake he's not a sexual maniac.... :crazy:

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Sep 11th, '08, 03:16

a very ridiculous rumor!! :P
i don't believe in that anyway.... ryo wouldn't do silly things as that... :-)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 11th, '08, 03:30

I bet she just made the marks herself... Its truly pathetic, nobody is going to believe it

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Sep 11th, '08, 12:07

yeah... he can be dumb sometimes but he's not THAT dumb :whistling:

bikyo4ever_xxii

Post by bikyo4ever_xxii » Sep 11th, '08, 12:33

LOL! XD that's a nonsense rumor! damn. i don't think Ryo is that type of person. HELLO~~

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 13th, '08, 18:49

If anyone finds out any more information on this rumor/police report thing please post!

aozaren

Post by aozaren » Oct 4th, '08, 17:17

hi everyone

let's see this

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 22nd, '08, 19:56

Oh gosh, that article is so stupid >_< I don't think Ryo'd do something like that D: I know he wouldn't O: But oh well, I don't really believe most of the rumors anyway XP Unless they come with proof x'D

xkia56

Post by xkia56 » Oct 23rd, '08, 09:49

Ryoopii wrote:Oh gosh, that article is so stupid >_< I don't think Ryo'd do something like that D: I know he wouldn't O: But oh well, I don't really believe most of the rumors anyway XP Unless they come with proof x'D
I agree - that story was so insanely unrealistic it was laughable. There's so much bad media published about these guys!! You gotta feel kinda sorry for them...

The girl probably made it up for the attention. :glare: Ryo-chan isn't that stupid.

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 23rd, '08, 10:32

I really do feel for them D: I can't even imagine how it must feel to go through all these stupid things D8

<_< It's a shame to see what kind of things people do to get attention D:

infundibuliform

Post by infundibuliform » Oct 27th, '08, 04:14

omgomgomg
okay, so there's this one band from the uk called fightstar, and the lead singer, charlie simpson, some may know him from his busted days, and ryo with blond hair share a striking resemblance.

Image Image

:lol
except ryo, even with that hair, is hotter.

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Oct 27th, '08, 16:27

Omg that article just made my day xD
A shy guy like ryo doing something like that please x3
Anyway i saw friday episode 2 of ryuusei no kizuna i rlly liked it,,
im already addicted on this drama i want it to be friday already!!!
Anyway i won't tell things about it,, because if i do i will get angry fans x3
Its a great epp!

ryoerika

Post by ryoerika » Nov 3rd, '08, 07:53

OTANJOOBI OMEDETOO RYO-CHAN!

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Nov 5th, '08, 18:14

when i yesterday went to the city and looked at some magazines i couldn't stop laughing, becuz;
there was an article (didn't read it, but doesn't matter) and there were two pics of ryo! and the topic of this article was "gay in japan" ... xD~

i had to take a pic of it, it's sou funny to see a pic of ryo and then this gay in japan stuff xDDD ...
i really would like to see his face after seeing something like that! xD~

ena

Post by ena » Nov 18th, '08, 15:22

eeeh, i'm back and i still can't believe that only a few mentioned Ryusei no Kizuna???? UNBELIEVABLE!! :O :scratch:

don't you, guys, think that Ryo-chan deserves spamming for appearing every other minute and acting as host :wub: (HOOOOT!!), rap guy and simply Taisuke!! he's so hyper and cute!!! :lol

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Nov 19th, '08, 01:37

I have to say that his role in Ryusei no Kizuna is really different from his previous ones.
Good bye, non-smiling quiet guy, hello baka! xD
I think this shows that's he's definitely a good actor, especially when we see that he's credible as a bank employee, jeweller...

The rap guy moment was awesome, I laughed so much when I saw that.

saya317

Post by saya317 » Nov 20th, '08, 23:09

ena wrote:eeeh, i'm back and i still can't believe that only a few mentioned Ryusei no Kizuna???? UNBELIEVABLE!! :O :scratch:

don't you, guys, think that Ryo-chan deserves spamming for appearing every other minute and acting as host :wub: (HOOOOT!!), rap guy and simply Taisuke!! he's so hyper and cute!!! :lol
So lets keep the thread going by giving thug Taisuke a name! I mean, Taisuke's other disguises had names, even though I can't even remember them right now, lol. It's just a shame that my favorite of his disguises remains nameless. :-(
I'm thinking of an English name since he had friends like Bobby and Hammer. What do you girls think?

ena

Post by ena » Nov 21st, '08, 10:07

maybe Michael... i dunno why, but this name suddenly popped up in my head...XD

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Nov 25th, '08, 00:10

Hey everyone, i decided to try out gimp some more and I made a Ryo banner. Please check it out and tell me how to improve it or give me some new ideas for banners. thanks =). I might have to change the dimensions though...

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Nov 25th, '08, 15:44

I love him in RnK he's so simple but so good :) and his face expresions fit perfectly to Taisuke. :wub: that silness is charming! and I have no idea why this thread is dying..so I'm going to spam it a bit :whistling: maybe pics could bring some dicusion :cheers:

The face of the cute:
Image Image Image

Why so serious?
Image Image Image Image

That's the sexy Osaka man :mrgreen:
Image Image Image
Image Image

That adoeable smile! :wub:
Image Image Image Image

:w00t:

I want him as my own model! :mrgreen: :w00t:
Image Image Image Image Image

and a little gift from me :P
ImageImage
:salut:

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Nov 25th, '08, 15:56

ena wrote:maybe Michael... i dunno why, but this name suddenly popped up in my head...XD
Lmao michael XD I almost fell of my chair when i read this name XD
Nishikido Michael and his nicky mick xD

saya317

Post by saya317 » Nov 27th, '08, 08:50

ena wrote:maybe Michael... i dunno why, but this name suddenly popped up in my head...XD
Love Michael for thug Taisuke! Mikey, lol. :thumright:
I was thinking Jon, but that's kinda ironic... :blink

shadowpynk

Post by shadowpynk » Dec 1st, '08, 08:09

hmmm. i heard leah dizon embarrassed ryo? does anybody know what happened?

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Dec 1st, '08, 11:18

You're talking about an Suka J episode, right?
If so, it has been translated by atean called Bala no Sekai, I guess you can find the video on their LJ ^^

shadowpynk

Post by shadowpynk » Dec 2nd, '08, 14:54

Chen Yisi wrote:You're talking about an Suka J episode, right?
If so, it has been translated by atean called Bala no Sekai, I guess you can find the video on their LJ ^^
um i have no idea who or what is atean? or where is the lj :\ im sorry, but could you let me know?

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Dec 2nd, '08, 15:01

Sorry, I mispelled the word, I wanted to write " a team" ^^"
Here is the LJ entry but you may have to join the community to have access to the post.
Hope it's what you're looking for, it's not really recent ^^

shadowpynk

Post by shadowpynk » Dec 2nd, '08, 16:14

the vid's not available anymore so i hunted at other places and found a part of it! haha, thanks anyway :D

but i still got no idea how she's embarrassing him :\ ahhhh! kinda lost.

saya317

Post by saya317 » Dec 2nd, '08, 21:46

It's not exactly like she embarrassed him directly. Ryo has/had a mini fanboy crush on her so when they locked eyes for that moment, he got shy and shrunk down in embarrassment. Man, one of Ryo's cutest moments ever! ->_<-

shadowpynk

Post by shadowpynk » Dec 3rd, '08, 09:02

AHA! YES YES FREAKING ADORABLE X)

olga2468

Post by olga2468 » Dec 3rd, '08, 13:49

agree! *_* if i met him, i'd behave the same way as he in this video haha ;pp

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Jan 1st, '09, 19:44

Hello everybody i have something to share xD
Its Ryo who's scared its on their variety show Honjani but anyway a man
is telling about some ghost pictures there are actually really faces of a ghost looking
its so scary but its cute to see ryo scared Lmao
Anyway watch it only if ur not scared i dont want people to not sleep anymore x3

shadowpynk

Post by shadowpynk » Jan 2nd, '09, 08:52

omgomgomgomg he's damn cute cannnnn xD~~~ his eyes were soooo HUGE!

olga2468

Post by olga2468 » Jan 2nd, '09, 09:12

Hahahaha, Ryo! WTF O_o
soo cute reaction haha ;p

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 2nd, '09, 09:42

i saw the link, that was so funny!!! lolz... is there a full video of that clip? it was really amazing how the man identified those ghost looking people in the pictures ne?

Ryo was like... :crazy: "Hide me."

soOoo... cute. :mrgreen:

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Jan 3rd, '09, 04:51

taken from http://elitejean.blogspot.com --> It's raining Johnny's!!

As promised, here are the boys :]
Click images to full view, download or save.
Do not copy, modify or steal.
They are free to use and credits are always very nice!!
There will be more to come so please check back again soon.

=============================

NEWS (North East West South)

here are some group sets!!

for the TegoMass lovers!! (Bonus!!)

Image Image

Here come the solos!!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

wallpapers: click to full view, save, download!!

Ikuta Toma

Image Image

Image Image

Kazuya Kamenashi

stills:

Image Image

Image Image

moving:

Image Image

wallpaper: click to full view, save, download!!

FAHRENHEIT (Fei Lun Hai)

Image Image

Here are some solo stills!!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

wallpaper: click to full view, save, download!!

please view "HIDDEN" for other gfx!!
there's more to come so please drop by again soon!!

ryo chan

Post by ryo chan » Jan 10th, '09, 17:35

hiii iam new fans here i love ryo so much

he is soo cute :wub:

i have new news of ryo chan

Achaah today and I got is that the
ryo have a new drama

It is possible that the fall in April!! And it has the drama Ibdw
manga !

the drame nema

東京板橋マル走自動車教習所

I hope to be true :wub:

ryo chan

Post by ryo chan » Jan 10th, '09, 18:27

plz can you tell me were i can fond thes ... ???

Vivi03_s.jpg
Description: Ryo
having date with a fashon model

Filesize: 94.38 KB
Viewed: 15047 Time(s)

ryo chan

Post by ryo chan » Jan 12th, '09, 16:33

Minna san...
the voting has begun...

the 12th NIKKAN SPORTS DRAMA GRAND PRIX

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....VOTE FOR RYO-CHAN, Ryusei no Kizuna

here is the link...