[Discussion] Gegege no Nyobo (Matsushita Nao, Mukai Osamu)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 23rd, '12, 00:43

omph wrote:Do you know what happened to Izumi in real life?
I'm not sure, but it most probably happened just like in the drama, she went back to Yasugi, had an omiai and got married there.

omph wrote:How about the woman that worked for Fukazawa? I can't remember her name, but she was the awesome working woman who knew what she wanted.
You mean Kano Ikuko?
Zeta is Garo in real life. And Fukazawa is Nagai Katsuichi, the president and editor of "Garo".
How they met in the hospital when he was hospitalized and how she helped his editing job since then, was the same as how Nagai Katsuichi met his wife. So many fans thought Kano's model is Nagai's wife in real life. However since Kano's plot is getting more and more different, it is concluded that Kano's model is not Nagai's wife. The character was developed fictionally.

omph wrote:I think I'm still stuck around week 19 or 20. >.<
Didn't you say you just watched Week 21 before? :D

omph

Post by omph » Mar 24th, '12, 02:35

yanie wrote:
omph wrote:How about the woman that worked for Fukazawa? I can't remember her name, but she was the awesome working woman who knew what she wanted.
You mean Kano Ikuko?
Zeta is Garo in real life. And Fukazawa is Nagai Katsuichi, the president and editor of "Garo".
How they met in the hospital when he was hospitalized and how she helped his editing job since then, was the same as how Nagai Katsuichi met his wife. So many fans thought Kano's model is Nagai's wife in real life. However since Kano's plot is getting more and more different, it is concluded that Kano's model is not Nagai's wife. The character was developed fictionally.
GOOD! I'm glad because I thought they should've married in the drama. :P I thought they had chemistry.
omph wrote:I think I'm still stuck around week 19 or 20. >.<
Didn't you say you just watched Week 21 before? :D
Most likely. That's how long ago it was.. I can't even remember what week i'm on.... [I just checked-- I'm around episode 126. I can't remember what week that is.]

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Jun 14th, '12, 23:20

Is this available anywhere, not here even though the subs are and really want to watch it, can anyone help?

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Jun 14th, '12, 23:59

check the torrents http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... rch=gegege

The drama was well seeded two weeks ago.

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Jun 15th, '12, 00:41

^^ Thanks, :-) found it, saw what the problem was, spelled here in the thread as Gegege no Nyobo which is what I searched under but in the torrent section it's spelled Gegege no Nyoubou, sometimes if you're not eaxct what you're looking for won't be found. :goggle:

kimutaku144

Post by kimutaku144 » Jun 24th, '12, 23:02

After reading the first post from yanie, I got convinced to start watching this drama :D I got withdrawal symptom from Ohisama asadora >.<

look forward to get absorb in this drama too! I hope there still some seeding this drama hehehehehee...

thanks yanie for the softsubs too! otsukare!

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Jun 25th, '12, 03:33

No problem with seeders, I'm now up to week 6 and have gotten them quite quickly. First Asadora drama I've watched and have to admit this is one addicting show, am really hooked on it as it's been so, so good, :-) just hope I can make it through 156 episodes, that could be tough. :goggle:

kimutaku144

Post by kimutaku144 » Jun 25th, '12, 05:00

I was thinking like that about Ohisama, which is 156 episodes. But the story gripped me, sacrificing my sleeps I finished in two-three weeks :P

I hope this asadora will do the same to me, I really love a good drama :wub:

thanks for info about the seeding, can't wait to start!

shonokin

Post by shonokin » Oct 24th, '12, 00:06

Has anyone seen the movie with Kankuro Kudo and Kazue Fukiishi that came out in 2010?
I keep expecting it to maybe pop up around here but it hasn't so far.

fdave

Re: [Discussion] Gegege no Nyobo (Matsushita Nao, Mukai Osamu)

Post by fdave » Sep 4th, '17, 08:04

Hello, i'm David Farkas from Hungary. Please, can someone help me? I watched almost every episode of the Gegege no Nyobo, but before the last episode, i'd like to watch the 2 hour interview with the MIzuki couple. How can i find the torrent for this? (KinSma 2-hr SP - Gegege Couple Interview &)

That thread was blocked, i can not write there anymore.

Thanks a lot.

fdave

Re: [Discussion] Gegege no Nyobo (Matsushita Nao, Mukai Osamu)

Post by fdave » Sep 4th, '17, 10:19

Okay, i answer my question. :) I've found it, you can all download it from here: http://yanie02.livejournal.com/tag/gegege