[Discussion] Orthrus no Inu (Takizawa Hideaki, Nishikido Ry)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 27th, '09, 00:38

I kinda wonder...
It seems like maybe Ryuzaki and Aoi might be brothers?

Tackey is doing a good job as Ryuzaki. I felt he wasn't such a bad guy. When they said he killed 3 people, I found it hard to believe. Maybe it's cuz Tackey is good looking so I can't see him as a bad guy LOL. But he did have a dangerous look in his eyes, even if they weren't murderous. There was something deep about him.

About Haseba and Ryuzaki. I think Ryuzaki is "interested" in Haseba because she's so righteous? Ryuzaki feels people are inferior and unworthy because they want things for their own gain. It seems like he thinks he's god and he can change the world. He will save those who he thinks are worthy to save. Although Haseba wants him to cure her child, she is unwilling to bend to his will, which makes her interesting? It also seems maybe he is seeking love? In previous episode, they said he was willing to take the death sentence. But after hearing about Aoi, he wanted to get out. He's found someone like him. He's not a lone in the world anymore. He has a "brother" of sort like him. He has something to live for. Now he's seeking someone who can love him? Someone who is worthy of his love? After all, he thinks he's God ^^;
I liked the series from the beginning because I found Ryuzaki interesting/mysterious. There was just something about him that made him hard to figure out. They tried to make him evil, but somehow, I felt there's something more behind it. Maybe cuz he's handsome so I didn't want to believe he's bad ^^;

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 27th, '09, 00:42

e u p h o r i s t i c wrote: Did you guys notice the lights behind Ryo and Takizawa when they were talking on the roof? >8DDD Behind Ryo was blue, and behind Takizawa was red! XDDD I dunno. Red = devil, blue = angel? XD Random... >w<;

Who else dropped their jaws when Ryo killed Kumakiri? AND OMG TAKIZAWA LOST HIS COOL WITH MASATO!! XDDD Takizawa x Asami, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? xD
Ryo pretend to kill Kumakiri. He just pushed him into the water.

I don't know about the red and blue, but they put angel wings on Ryuzaki when he was standing at the hospital. Behind him was an angel in the background. He was standing infront of the angel, so the wings were behind his back.

e u p h o r i s t i c

Post by e u p h o r i s t i c » Aug 27th, '09, 01:03

seirin wrote:
Ryo pretend to kill Kumakiri. He just pushed him into the water.

I don't know about the red and blue, but they put angel wings on Ryuzaki when he was standing at the hospital. Behind him was an angel in the background. He was standing infront of the angel, so the wings were behind his back.
I'm so dumb.... DDD: It's cause I was hiding behind my plushie and scared of Ryo's awesome killing skills. (...I'm a wimp.) Thanks for pointing it out. D:

Really? I can't believe that I didn't notice that but I noticed the lights...

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 27th, '09, 01:13

Yes. from very begining Ryuzaki's character was far more intersting than Aoi.
i think chosing Takky as Ryuzaki was very wise choice. it all in his eyes.
when i was watching ep4, at the end when we found out that he was not the actual killer, i breathed sigh of relief. even though i would still be on his side incase he was the true evil charcater in here, but i still wanted something to prove him no guilty. then i thought about drama summary and realised that just was written this way to attract more viewers.

all his bevaviours screem of lonliness and wanting to be loved. i just loved how he wanted to make sure of hasebe's bf love for her by telling him to kill her so he can see his power by his own eyes. is like giving himself more reasons to be with hasebe.
I am sure that Aoi and Ryuzaki are brothers. you can see and feel it from the way Ryuzaki talks to Aoi in a caring way even though it sounds otherwise.

i have feeling that this drama might end in tragedy for both Ryuzaki and Aoi. because after all, their power is not something ordinary that can live with it like everyone else. i don't want this ending at all but i can see it happening. :cry:
as for now, i totally want Ryuzaki to end up with Hasebe. because he just wants to be loved by someone just for himself and for his healing power. :cry:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 27th, '09, 01:37

How about
..one of them dies in the end. I have feeling that Ryuzaki is hiding sthing, once discovered, it'll be the end. Maybe before he 'dies' he'll try to save Mio. That will be very sad though...
About Aoi, after all, he did have killed 4 people, he must be punished. But I'd not be that surprised if they just make him loose his power, AND why not give him an amnesia lol

One more option, Hasebe, well, I hope not. Anyway, IDK why but someone must die in the final to me lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 27th, '09, 01:48

I think the two brothers die in the end. Like the drama has been harping all the time "They are not people who should exist in this world"

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 27th, '09, 02:14

That'd be the most cliché scenario then, oh well.

thienly

Post by thienly » Aug 27th, '09, 03:10

Yeah Ryuzaki is hiding something,...it has to do with that town. If Aoi and Ryuzaki are brothers then Aoi must be adopted....
No I dont want Ryuzaki to die.. I mean he is so lonely, the poor guy needs a hug. I woundnt mind though, he acted cold but he is actually not, just a farcade to defend himself. He must have been hurt by others in the past.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 27th, '09, 03:35

I think he's been hurt a lot and used by everyone.
The villagers all seem to demand he use his powers to cure them as if it's their right to live and it's his duty to help them. Then they go behind his back and call him a demon because they're jealous of his powers and how he doesn't deserve to live because he's different. Somehow everyone in the village died and he's left alone. The cop uses him later for his own benefit by killing the kids and trying to video tape Ryuzaki healing them. Ryuzaki refused to be used and let the kids die. He ends up framed for murder and put on death row. The head guy there puts him in jail for 10 years to keep Ryuzaki for himself so he has a miracle healer for his own benefit. Everyone seems to be self serving. If I was Ryuzaki, I would feel disheartened towards people too. They seem to be a lost cause.

The IT guy who was willing to give all his money to Ryuzaki had a wife who was self serving. She kept money aside to herself in case he died. Whether to save him is iffy. It's his wife's fault. She cared more for herself than him but that doesn't make him bad? The wife is self serving, not the husband's fault.

It seems Ryuzaki is very careful who he chose to live or die. The singer because she was loves music more than her life, the politician because she wants to make a difference for the world, the kids because they were innocently hurt. Although it is not his right just cuz he thinks he's god to decide who dies, I agree with him :P The guy who created the accident should die cuz he shows no remorse. Kumakiri should die too because he is a murderer and drug dealer who shows no remorse.

About Aoi and Ryuzaki not being blood brothers. I think they are? How else would they have the power? Unless everyone in the village had some sort of special power. If that's the case, they wouldn't call him a demon. They must be normal people? If so, Aoi and Ryuzaki have to be blood brothers to share the special abilities.
Haseba keeps calling Ryuzaki manipulative. I don't know if it should be call that? It's more a "test" of their value. In the past, the gods would test humans to see if they are worthy. Or even kings test their sons for worthiness.

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Aug 27th, '09, 03:54

lol..why is it that i enjoy reading people spoilers on the episodes more than watching the episodes myself~` xD so weird~

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 27th, '09, 09:48

there is no way
that only one of them dies. it's either both have to die to balance the whole power or both live. as i can hardly see both live because they are know for their power by more and more people(unless they kill every person that knows about their powers or somehow wipe out their memory in some sort of men in black way :P ), i think they both die at the end.
there is another way too. it's to fake both of their deaths (maybe by help of Hasebe) and they both disappear. i am hoping that it goes this way because simply, i just don't want to see Ryuzaki to die. :cry:

as seirein said, Ryuzaki has been used and abused all his life and he had the healing power. but Aoi is evil killing power gets the chance to be adopted and live happily with his second family. i am wondering is this fact has some affects on the outcome.

I have problem with Hasebe looking at Ryuzaki with suspecting eyes all the time even after knowing that he was innocent in those 3 killed people. yet, at the same time, she treats Aoi with compassion knowing that he did actually killed all those people. even though he killed them for self defence or protecting others and they all deserve it in a way, ok, she can't prove her case and there is no evidences.

I know you will say is because of Ryuzaki's past and the fact that she can't trust her because he is dealing with suspecious people, but still it's so hard to see Ryuzaki gets treated like this.

and as i said before, Ryuzak and Aoi has to be blood brothers. i am just wondering what really happened to that village and it must have something to do with two brothers. i was very curious when heard Aoi said to Ryuzaki that your power turn people mad and Ryuzaki remembers the past. does it means that Aoi also remembers past times?

since i started watching this, i have struggling with these thoughts. when Aoi kills people with his power, it is a murdure. when Ryuzaki does NOT heal a person and dies, it is still a mudure too. it's about morality. its normal moral behaviour /expected of people to help. so, when Ryuzaki saw that dying IT guy, he had to treat him. incase him being a murdurer, he still needed to treat him.
that reminds me of one eps of ER when Dr Green did not resuscitate a murdurer that broke out of jail and attacked/killed more innocent people. because he had the power at that time to save his life, for not doing so, he has taken a life.
that's why, i think Ryuzaki has more effective power than Aoi because it can be evil/good at same times. as for Aoi, he just can stop using his power and leave it to justice.
That's why i continued watching the drama because its story is very interesting with deep thoughts.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 28th, '09, 06:53

do ryuzaki and aoi have the same good luck charm thing, or am i just imagining that?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 28th, '09, 08:36

ainhoa wrote:do ryuzaki and aoi have the same good luck charm thing, or am i just imagining that?
I think they're the same but with different colurs? I don't quite remember but I think Aois' is blue and Ryuzakis' is green?

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 28th, '09, 14:26

after such a great ep, could not help myself but to watch ep6 on line. i have to say that ep6 was as good as or even better than previous one. :cheers:
I am just loving the whole new format of the drama.
specially including scenes of what happening in the ep in its opening. as everyone guessed, Masaru was well and alive and Aoi did not kill him.
now i am more convinced that they are trying to include some romance between Hasebe and Ryuzaki in the drama. even though still mad at how Hasebe treats Ryuzaki, but i am starting to like this paring.
specially last few scenes of this ep when they were both alone. and Hasebe trying to talk nice to ryuzaki after he had nightmares about his mom leaving him behind when he was a kid (which i really found those scenes were so emotional and seriously brought tears to my eyes. it was very heart felt)
and finally that ex-cop/relative admiting that he framed Ryuzaki for murdure. since he was young he tried to make money out of him by using his special power on rich people and when Shinji(Ryuzaki) refused, he was so angry and wanted to get back at him in some ways.
i can't wait for its subbed version to come out.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 28th, '09, 14:59

^ yea, this ep was more emotional than usual.
I actually shed a tear at the scene of detective Shibata and Hasebe... so sad..
and there're more of Hasebe & Ryuuzaki of course. But I still find it a bit out of nowhere.. I mean, it makes you feel like something is developing between them but you're not sure since when, or how... The last scene of them lol Ryuuzaki's face is expressionless, it's so hard to read him ^^;; but again, I won't be against if they add some feelings.

And I'm a bit confused.. so the flashback of the woman who told the kid not to hate anybody is actually of Ryuuzaki's ? not Aoi's? it's said that Ryuuzaki's dad died early, his mom abandoned him then? So there're no connection between him and Aoi? And about what happened in the village. It seems next ep will focus on Ryuuzaki's power & the people reaction. Is there any relation?

Beside, argh and I thought I could enjoy evil sensei Aoi a little more lol truthfully I prefer him turning evil.. well I guess it's to be expected. In the end I think neither him or Ryuuzaki is really evil in this series.

And, another illogical scene, where Kawamura was stabbed lol a bunch of people are doing nothing after a man fell down lol they're just chatting on the BG while Aoi approached the man LOL wth, that scene is ridiculous.
Btw, I've uploaded my record on my blog
http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/2009/07/ ... o-inu.html

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 28th, '09, 15:28

You are very right in
Ryuzaki's face is always expressionless to the point you don't actually know what he truely wants or not. if he is craving for love and wants Hasebe, then why this face?

i am not sure if it was their intention from begining or not, but as i said before, including any romance in this stage of the story, is too late. because all what it does is to confuses us even more. was it there from begining and we did not notice it or is just something that is happening as the story developes. and expression of both hasebe and Ryuzaki in this matter is not helpinh much to solve this confusion.

Yes, Shibata and Hasebe scenes were very emotional too. i really hated Ryuzaki for not helping either of them but later on, i saw his point.

as for Ryuzaki's mom, i think they said that dad could not handle shinji's power so he left. but not dead. but not sure about who she was telling not to hate people. i still believe that it was Aoi.

Kawamura was there for while and no one noticed. is like everyone had eyes on Aoi and his next move. kind of silly. i agree.

nell123

Post by nell123 » Aug 28th, '09, 20:06

Thank you for the links, Nomanymore :-)

But…
I’m getting a bit uneasy. I don’t speak Japanese and I don’t know why Ryuzaki revealed his powers. But now people won’t leave him alone. I’m afraid that he might get killed because the only way to end this chaos is Ryuzaki to disappear. I don’t want him to die.

thienly

Post by thienly » Aug 28th, '09, 23:56

here is what I thought
I understand why Ryu revealed his power to the public. He has been used and abused since he was young, He rather die then let the ex--cop use him that's why he was sent to prison, get a dealth sentence but didnt appeal. In prison he got used by the prison guard, he just got used and abused by everybody. Even in the hotel there were bodyguard to control his movement. So he revealed his power in the public so that they will publically ask him for help rather than kidnap, use or abuse him in private. As he said people was crazy over his power was not his fault. It's people greed and desires that drove them and abused him to get what they want. He just cant do what people ask him to do otherwise he will get more abused. It was a step he needed to do to protect himself and Nagisa. Remember if he didnt save that singer in ep 5 then Nagisa would have been dead by Sawamura already.

I understand why he didnt help Shibata. Now got kidnapped by Shibata. He rather die in Nagisa's or Shibita's hand than save that old lady. He has his own principle. He just didnt save anybody and everybody. They need to pass a certain criteria that he set and only him can understand. I mean amagine if he saves everybody then what would become the cycle of life?

The romance b/t him and Nagisa is easy to understand too as she also has her principle . and belieaves, and she is probably the only one didnt go go go gah wah over his power. And she is probably the only one who didnt use him either. He has been alone eversince he was young, he needs love and to be loved. I mean he has always cover his feeling so that it become a defense mechanism so that he woundnt get hurt by people. That's why he is hard to read and cold fr the outside. He even felt uncomfortable when Nagisa asked how he was and tried to feel his forehead. He was not used to be lovey dovey and sentimental. I thought Takki acts this role pretty well. Cant have enough of him

Everybody has a weakness, I think Nagisa is going to be his Archele's heel

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 29th, '09, 04:25

That's one of the things I love about the drama. Tackey's expression. He's so expressionless and hard to read that he intrigues the viewer. His character is so complicated, it makes you want to continue watching and try to understand him better.

Seems both ryuzaki and aoi have the same "protective charm". Either it's common to buy or made by the mom.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 29th, '09, 12:35

I am just loving Ryuzaki/Takky in ths drama. he is so perfect for this role. at times when you think he is pure evil, he does something that makes you think he is an angel on this earth and at time when you think he is all there to help and pure, he reacts in a way that makes you doubt him. and still no expression on his face and still leaves in confusion about his personality.
@seirin
I was just going to cap your last pic too. i thought it was very meaningful. you can see it in so many ways.

thienly

Post by thienly » Aug 31st, '09, 10:11

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 31st, '09, 16:16

:roll Ryuzaki :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks for beautiful caps :thumright:

thienly

Post by thienly » Aug 31st, '09, 17:23

akamaya

Post by akamaya » Aug 31st, '09, 20:20

thienly wrote:here is what I thought

I understand why he didnt help Shibata. Now got kidnapped by Shibata. He rather die in Nagisa's or Shibita's hand than save that old lady. He has his own principle. He just didnt save anybody and everybody. They need to pass a certain criteria that he set and only him can understand. I mean amagine if he saves everybody then what would become the cycle of life?
He said something like "If I save her, would she be happy remembering that her daughter died so long ago? Isn't it better not to remember that?" and about Shibata: "If I'd save him, would he be happy seeing his wife like that?" I hope I understood well the essence of what he said there.

So, maybe his principles are about the real happiness and understanding that he could bring to people when he saves some or others?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 31st, '09, 21:18

dang, the ratings are dropping after every episode :O I guess next week it might even hit 5%. The drama seems pretty interesting. I guess Japanese prefer the warm fuzzy dramas that pull heart strings? Or they don't like super natural dramas?

thienly

Post by thienly » Sep 1st, '09, 23:12

The latest news thanks to takki.us that Ryo is suspected to be infected with H1N1 flu, so some of his scene in ep 7 havent been filmed yet, so there will be some changes to ep 7. I hope the whole filming crew and Takki is ok. I heard that Pi is also sick as well. The whole NEWS was on 24hr lately so they might be at risk as well. JE boys need to take care of themselves because they are all at risk.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 2nd, '09, 01:20

I wonder what's gonna happen to the dramas. It's going to take awhile for them to recover. I wonder if they will put the dramas on hold. It's weird continuing without ryo in inu or pi in the buzzer drama.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 2nd, '09, 09:40

OH, i hope they get better soon. i am watching both if these dramas right now and i don't think it can get furthur without these two.

i always wondered why japanese do not make their dramas in advancve before airing it. at the end of the day, anything can happen in the process. so does it mean that project has to stop?
i don't get their way of thinking in doing so but i read that it is to do with rating. in case rating was really low, they cut their loses and end the drama earlier than they planned originally.

wishing both a fast recovery.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 3rd, '09, 04:23

That was an interesting episode. I really curious what happened in the past now. I'm wondering if they inherited powers from their mom. And I'm really curious how deep is ryuzaki's thoughts. I can't imagine what he's been through in his childhood. Poor guy.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 3rd, '09, 10:38

seirin wrote:That was an interesting episode. I really curious what happened in the past now. I'm wondering if they inherited powers from their mom. And I'm really curious how deep is ryuzaki's thoughts. I can't imagine what he's been through in his childhood. Poor guy.
I was watching ep6 again last night (this time with subs) and i was wondering about the same thing. with each ep i am liking Ryuzaki more and more. he is such sad and lonely person that needs to be loved so much.
I did not know the reason their mom left(which i think we might find out in later eps) but i too think that they inherited their powers from their mom but for some reasons she was forced to leave the village. and i think their dad is one evil man that we will see in later eps coming back for his son(s)
just loving how each ep getting better and better comparing to its first 4eps.

TaroTard

Post by TaroTard » Sep 3rd, '09, 15:57

Really enjoyed episode 6, there was some funky music and tense scenes in there XD it all fit perfectly. Ryuzaki just gets cooler every episode, the dark hair definitely suits him, gives him his mysterious look
I guess it also helps him look as if he is related to Aoi :P
I actually cried a little bit in this episode... not sure if it was that emotional... or if I am just emotional XD
When Aoi went to his parents and said he was a monster and they stuck by him
yeah that's when I cried a bit ^^;
I think Ryuzaki has created a nightmare now exposing his power, he's never gonna get a seconds peace. I don't like that Hasabe left her daughter with that woman... I thought it was sus but that look she gave as Hasabe left sealed it ><
Anyway yea, was a good one, look forwards to the next :) and I hope Ryo and Yamapi get better soon :o I don't get the whole drama filming thing either O.o... I guess it IS so they can just drop it if the ratings are low.
I am also curious as to why the ratings are low on this... usually it doesn't matter what the drama is about if it has JE boys in it, it does well... and this has 3 so... hrmmm O.O I love it, can't wait to see it through =D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 3rd, '09, 17:36

about the painting opedius and the sphinx.
The story goes Opedius was foretold to kill his father and marry his mother and the whole village is destroyed.

I wonder if that's foretelling that maybe his father was killed by Aoi? Unless Ryuzaki physically killed his father, but he doesn't seem like the violent type. Also, it seems maybe the father kicked the mother and Aoi out because their power probably wasn't wanted. The father just wanted Ryuzaki's powers around. Also the whole village got wiped out due to some incident. Maybe God's revenge for abusing the power given? Ryuzaki was kidnapped before the village got destroyed. Something happened. Maybe after Ryuzaki got kidnapped, he look for his wife thinking she took him away? Aoi sees the struggle and kills his father? The mom finds out about Aoi's power and tells him not to hate. Maybe the mom has power to control the water or something and wiped out the town? To protect Aoi, she puts him up for adoption so they won't link Aoi to her. Pure speculation :P

I kind of wonder about marrying the mother part. O_o Probably nothing related to that.

akamaya

Post by akamaya » Sep 3rd, '09, 18:57

seirin wrote:about the painting opedius and the sphinx.
The story goes Opedius was foretold to kill his father and marry his mother and the whole village is destroyed.
'Opedius' te... dare?? Moshikashite... Oedipus?? :mrgreen: Soshite... doyu kanke??

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 3rd, '09, 19:09

oh sorry hahah I read it as opedius. You're correct. It's Oedipus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus

The painting on the wall of Ryuzaki's prison room is called "Oedipus and the Sphinx"

akamaya

Post by akamaya » Sep 3rd, '09, 19:42

Well... then I hope the script will have nothing to do with that legend. :D

But I can't ignore that, when Hasebe said 'If you need something, say it and grab that thing with your own hands', Ryuzaki grabbed HER hand... 8) And more, when he was sleeping and dreaming about his mother leaving him... he grabbed again Hasebe's hand... :whistling:

So... what's the link? Only that she was there 'at the right time' when he needed someone?? :unsure:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 3rd, '09, 20:14

Well, Ryuzaki has been constantly testing Hasebe. She seems to have passed his tests and she intrigues him. She seems to be the only one who hasn't used him in any selfish ways.

I like the line near the end where he says "The wind is blowing. A storm is approaching". Sounds like trouble is heading his way hard and fast.

Rangadev

Post by Rangadev » Sep 3rd, '09, 21:06

Issy wrote:
I did not know the reason their mom left(which i think we might find out in later eps) but i too think that they inherited their powers from their mom but for some reasons she was forced to leave the village. and i think their dad is one evil man that we will see in later eps coming back for his son(s)
Well, I've been thinking about it :
If Aoi and Ryuzaki are brothers and they had inherited their powers they must had different father. It seems they have the same mother, if she had a power and the father, the other, their sons must be perfect beings with death/live control. Well, actually, this scheme is kind of strange. So I think they received their power on a different way (what's that grave with the crux and snake, isn't it the sign of Medicine ?)

I think Hasebe was quite pitiful, threatening Ryuzaki to save her senpai's life, just after telling she will never seek his help, and that's not right to go against destiny/doom. It's an human reaction but when I saw that I was like "What's with that girl ? We never know what she believe in... One thing : she's fascinated by Ryuzaki, but she fought against it, because she fells that guy is dangerous.
I don't think Ryuzaki is bad, actually, without doing anything "bad" he create an atmosphere of chaos, ill-feeling. Everyone wants to use his power, they become violent to get it. So Ryu isn't an evil with "god's hand" but those "hands" when known make of him a troublemaker. (but, in the end he uses the chaos he created to his benefit)
Tackey is playing really, really well in the drama, he's really charismatic. I hope Ryo and Pi cure fast. (can't wait for the following episodes....)

With their illness, next episodes will get high rating ! ^^

e u p h o r i s t i c

Post by e u p h o r i s t i c » Sep 4th, '09, 00:10

I really like this Takki x Asami thing. Hehehe. XDDD
Though I still kinda like Ryo x Asami more... Takki x Asami is now appealing to me.
8D
UGH. HOW CAN THEY NOT KILL SAWAMURA!? I loved that guy in Zettai Kareshi, but here he's just plain evil. They should've killed him. And Shibata... DDD: I feel for him ~ XDD
Looks like Takki is planning something big, ne? <3

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 4th, '09, 12:14

strangely, i am finiding myself more and more liking Ryuzaki x Hasebe pairing when i even did not tought that it will go that way or not liked the pairing myself. I want their relation to deepen more and more now.
Takky is great in showing Ryuzaki's indiffernt attitude to everything around him even in matter of life and death(have to admit that i get puzzled by his expressionless face sometimes. I am really liking his dark/cool/evil&not evil personality. he is my only reason of watching this drama.
but i have to say
that hasebe entrusting her daughter with her friend is kind of making story/reason for later on eps so they can blackmail Hasebe and Ryuzaki. specially that Ryuzaki does care for that little girl alot.
heard the good news about Ryo getting better. but don't know when he is coming back. btw, will there be an ep7 tonight or not? just wondering :P

momotsuki

Post by momotsuki » Sep 4th, '09, 13:10

Issy wrote:
heard the good news about Ryo getting better. but don't know when he is coming back. btw, will there be an ep7 tonight or not? just wondering :P
no apparently tonight they are have some kind of live special with Takki & Asami talking about their roles and filming the dorama and maybe Ryo will show up briefly if he feels well enough (and then there will a regular ep next week I guess).

horent135

Post by horent135 » Sep 4th, '09, 20:20

Is there like an anime or manga to this story?? Or this is just live-action only. I saw some anime drawings in the intro of this drama and some in ep 5

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 4th, '09, 20:22

Issy wrote: Takky is great in showing Ryuzaki's indiffernt attitude to everything around him even in matter of life and death(have to admit that i get puzzled by his expressionless face sometimes. I am really liking his dark/cool/evil&not evil personality.
I don't think Ryuzaki is afraid of death. He seems to see through peoples' personality too. He knew the guy wouldn't shoot. However he knew Hasebe would probably shoot. However, he has his principles. He won't be used by anyone. Not even if it meant being killed.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 4th, '09, 23:40

seirin wrote:
Issy wrote: Takky is great in showing Ryuzaki's indiffernt attitude to everything around him even in matter of life and death(have to admit that i get puzzled by his expressionless face sometimes. I am really liking his dark/cool/evil&not evil personality.
I don't think Ryuzaki is afraid of death. He seems to see through peoples' personality too. He knew the guy wouldn't shoot. However he knew Hasebe would probably shoot. However, he has his principles. He won't be used by anyone. Not even if it meant being killed.
Yes, that what i meant. he is not afraid of death and even sometimes seeks it. the fact that he kept quiet when he was in prison, ready to his death penalty, proves it. he is really a tortured soul. and he does seems to be able to read people's mind/intentions most of times. something that Aoi does not have.

thienly

Post by thienly » Sep 5th, '09, 07:10

mzjayde

Post by mzjayde » Sep 5th, '09, 07:49

Rangadev wrote:
Issy wrote:
Well, I've been thinking about it :
If Aoi and Ryuzaki are brothers and they had inherited their powers they must had different father. It seems they have the same mother, if she had a power and the father, the other, their sons must be perfect beings with death/live control. Well, actually, this scheme is kind of strange. So I think they received their power on a different way (what's that grave with the crux and snake, isn't it the sign of Medicine ?)

I think Hasebe was quite pitiful, threatening Ryuzaki to save her senpai's life, just after telling she will never seek his help, and that's not right to go against destiny/doom. It's an human reaction but when I saw that I was like "What's with that girl ? We never know what she believe in... One thing : she's fascinated by Ryuzaki, but she fought against it, because she fells that guy is dangerous.
I don't think Ryuzaki is bad, actually, without doing anything "bad" he create an atmosphere of chaos, ill-feeling. Everyone wants to use his power, they become violent to get it. So Ryu isn't an evil with "god's hand" but those "hands" when known make of him a troublemaker. (but, in the end he uses the chaos he created to his benefit)
Tackey is playing really, really well in the drama, he's really charismatic. I hope Ryo and Pi cure fast. (can't wait for the following episodes....)

With their illness, next episodes will get high rating ! ^^

I think the whole theme of the series is balance. There must be good and evil, day and night, black and white, ying and yang for harmony to exist. The personalities of Aoi and Ryuzaki is kind of a balance in itself with Aoi being a good guy with devil hands and Ryuzaki being a bad guy with healing hands. I think the only one who understands this balance in the whole series is Ryuzaki. Note the chaos that is caused by each power on its own. I think Ryuzaki is trying to educate Aoi as well as Hasebe that there needs to be balance. You can't save everyone nor can you kill everyone. It'll cause instability which leads to chaos.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 5th, '09, 10:39

Seems the drama is cut down to 9 episodes. But last 2 is extended to 75 minutes. I guess it's not too bad. At least it won't cut into next seasons' air time.

Ryo seems to have recovered and started filming again.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 5th, '09, 11:17

seirin wrote:Seems the drama is cut down to 9 episodes. But last 2 is extended to 75 minutes. I guess it's not too bad. At least it won't cut into next seasons' air time.

Ryo seems to have recovered and started filming again.
OH NO. I am wondering is it because Low rating or Ryo's health? but i think is more to do with low rating. atleast we get two 75 mins eps and i am so happy for it. will miss OnI for sure :cry:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 5th, '09, 11:30

well it's not really 75mins, withh all the commercials and such. I think it's just because of the schedule. The series had been planned 10 eps from the beginning. So in some way it's because of ryo's condition, ep 7 couldn't finish in time, they have to make 4 eps into 3. hence fans do not worry, nothing is being cut/reduced ^-^,,

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 5th, '09, 15:33

what happened to ryo?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 5th, '09, 16:40

ryo got sick.

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Sep 5th, '09, 17:20

Issy wrote:OH NO. I am wondering is it because Low rating or Ryo's health? but i think is more to do with low rating. atleast we get two 75 mins eps and i am so happy for it. will miss OnI for sure :cry:
I think it will go with Dokkun's healt... because if you melt the story into 75 minutes long episodes you'll get almost as much screentime as scheduled for 10 episodes with usual lenght... and you'll end the drama in the scheduled day

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 8th, '09, 04:51

has anyone seen the live special around?

akamaya

Post by akamaya » Sep 8th, '09, 06:03

seirin wrote:has anyone seen the live special around?
Yep... nothing interesting, just a review from the past episodes.

Ryo is appologising for making all worry about his health, says he's ok and will continue filming. :thumright:

JenDaArc

Post by JenDaArc » Sep 9th, '09, 05:55

Anyone know whether the subbing teams are gonna sub the special?even though its not much but there's still Tackey, Asami and Ryo XD

thienly

Post by thienly » Sep 9th, '09, 07:14

there is english sub of the talk section of the SP at Nomanymore's's site

here it is http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/2009/07/ ... o-inu.html

JenDaArc

Post by JenDaArc » Sep 10th, '09, 01:46

thienly wrote:there is english sub of the talk section of the SP at Nomanymore's's site

here it is http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/2009/07/ ... o-inu.html
Wow!! thanx thienly for the info and thanx nomanymore for the video!!its very much appreciated!

blackskies

Post by blackskies » Sep 11th, '09, 06:21

What does everyone think about Ryuzaki's name? I think they've said a few times now that Ryuzaki Shinji isn't really his name, if I'm remembering things correctly.

It seems that his parents were separated at some point, right? That the dad abandoned him... so it's not like his name would be Aoi, that he and Ryosuke would be full brothers... I guess. In the flashback scenes for both Ryuzaki and Ryosuke the mom is the same, but Ryosuke's dad also said that he'd been to that Ryukoku town at some point. I wonder what kind of implications that has.

I've been lurking through this thread a while, but sorry if this has been discussed already >.< I think I've just reiterated everything that everyone already knows, blegh.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 11th, '09, 08:20

Is not that Aoi is Ryo's real character name! after all, he was the adopted one not Ryuzaki.

on other note, can't wait for ep7 tonight. it feels so long without OnI. missing Ryuzaki badly. want to see what happens next :goggle:

thienly

Post by thienly » Sep 11th, '09, 14:50

PV for the theme song if anyone interested

http://gezimayu.fliggo.com/video/XrB43m3J

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 11th, '09, 15:31

Thanks for PV, i saw it on youtub and somehow i thought of kiseki song of him. it kind of has same feelings to it.
as for Hikari Hitotsu, i am really liking those OnI scenes and hints all over the PV. loving the song and its PV so much.
i watched ep7 on keyhole with worst quality ever :crazy: , but am i right to think
that Ryuzaki's father is back and he also posses some sort of powers?
and Ryuzaki is back to jail. could not reall make why? baaaaaaaaaadkeyhole :crazy: , waiting for its realse. but from ep8 preview, it seems that more exciting stuff is about to happen. and Aoi in the hospital unconcious? :scratch:

thienly

Post by thienly » Sep 12th, '09, 03:48

Yeah me too, watch raw ep 7 horrible quaility, hmm I dont understand most of it ..so cant comment here, have to wait for the english sub to come out...but isnt Ryuzaki so hot in there.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 12th, '09, 17:52

I just saw the raw on veoh. I hope they start shedding light on the next episode what happened in the past. There's a few revelations.
As guessed by most people. They used Mio to get Hasebei to bring by Ryuzaki. I'm not liking Sawamura and the politician at all --; I'm suspecting they staged the whole thing hospital bomb thing. It's either them or Ryuzaki's dad that staged the hospital bombing. Kana's dad was told to trig the bomb (though not actually detonate). Kana's dad gets to revive his wife in return by forcing Ryuzaki to heal her. For payback, he's suppose to kill Ryuzaki I guess? Kind of odd if Ryuzaki's dad is the one who sent him since his dad seems to want Ryuzaki for himself to earn money for him. I wonder who sent Kana's dad... Anyhow Ryuzaki only gets hurt and he's taken back into custody again.

Ryuzaki didn't heal Kana's mom cuz he was forced to. He did it because of Aoi who asked him to earlier. Aoi threatened to kill Ryuzaki but couldn't do it. I don't think Aoi could ever kill Ryuzaki anyhow. He would regret it for the rest of his life if he did.

Aoi threatened Kamakuri to keep away from Kanna and her mom or he will kill him. The dad saw and I don't know what he's trying to do cuz he meets Sawamura later. --;

BTW, what's with the dark Panda eyes around Ryo's eyes? He looks like he's still sick or on drugs or something. Maybe they need better make up on him?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 18th, '09, 06:51

I don't get it..did anyone understand it or is it just poor explanation on the writer's part? :scratch:
In the town of Ryukoku that Shinji and I were born in, once every several hundred years, someone is born with the God's hand which can heal any illness or injury, so goes the legend.

And when he is born, the town will perish. I intended to use Shinji's power to make a profit. I thought that as soon as someone was injured, he could heal them. By endangering people, I could make a profit from those who took their life lightly.

The towns people who worked hard at their jobs, became engulfed with desire, and forgot about the importance of life.

20 years ago, at the time of the erection of Ryukoku Dam, tragedy struck. The town mayor took notice of Shinji's power, and used it as an excuse to buy the land from the poorer towns people at dirt cheap prices, while promising them compensation payment from the dam. This led to the town splitting into two and a dispute. Tens of people died. In the end, the mayor sold off the town and as per the legend, it vanished to the bottom of the dam. It was Shinji's power that destroyed the town.

1) I thought he kidnapped Shinji and took him away from the town try and heal rich people so he could get rich?

2) The towns people found out about Shinji's power and also wanted to use him to make money? The town mayor seems to have found out about Shinji's power but why are the towns people selling land to him at cheap prices? So he can use the money to fix the dam so they won't be drowned? If they sold him the land and moved, the towns people wouldn't need to dam fixed. Or is the dam suppose to generate money and the towns people would get a portion of the profits? But why sell him land??? Somehow the town is split in two sides with a fight of I don't know what and people died. The mayor sold the land so where's the towns people living at? Who bought the land? How did everyone vanish to the bottom of the dam if the land was sold off to someone else? And in what way did Shinj's power destroy the town? If someone didn't want Shinji's secret powers to leak out and wanted to kill off everyone in the village. Why would they buy the land from the mayor??

I totally don't understand their explanation...

JenDaArc

Post by JenDaArc » Sep 18th, '09, 07:46

I just watched episode 7 thanks to our awesome subber, all I can say is, everything is slowly coming out and though things are beginning to surface, alot of things still remains a mystery which is what I like about this drama.

And there's still not much development between Hasebe and Ryuzaki though they are starting to see things eye to eye due to the time they spend with one another. I wish they would add more scenes between them but looking at the preview it might not be so.

But, all in all, its a good episode, I enjoyed it!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 18th, '09, 10:34

@seirin

I am totally with you on this. from the start, even though i like Ryuzaki and kind of biased towards him but i really never understood
how the whole village destruction is to do with Shinji's power. in addition, no one mention/blame Aoi more destructive deadly power.

I just want to know why on earth everyone (from the ex-cop to others) blame Ryuzaki for the whole thing even though they were the ones who were abusing him for their pockets sake. and why why why, people get mad and started fighting eachother? if it is for the sake of land, as it being said it has nothing to do with shinji's healing power. if it is because his healing power and the fact that only rich people were getting treated, again nothing to do with shini as he was a kid and was kidnaped and abused.

the story lacks sense. not enough reason to blame shinji over and over for everything when they are not giving us any reason that has to do with him.

hated Aoi's line in ep6 where he said to his parents that maybe his power is there to stop Ryuzaki. like Ryuzaki is the one with absolute weapon of mass destruction that is about to wipe off the entire humanity from face of the earth by his healing power and Aoi is there to use his miraculous hands that brings holy death to people and safe humanity.
from the start without enough reason Aoi is portrayed as the positive character even with his deadly hands and Ryuzaki is the negative character with his healing hands. even though if they want to tell us about that oddness of this story, they need to gives us enough reason to believe so.
i am looking forward foe today's ep. hope that my keyholes work fine.
Last edited by Issy on Sep 18th, '09, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

akamaya

Post by akamaya » Sep 18th, '09, 11:30

What I got from ep 7:
The mayor used Shinji's power forcing him to heal people, to take their money. Now, poor people of the village couldn't afford to pay money, so they maybe gave up their cultivating lands to the mayor, so they could be healed. And after all or the majority of the people of the village gave their lands to the mayor, he could sell all that land to the constructors of the dam, maybe a company which would gain great profit from the dam...

The people of the village were promised a profit by the mayor, from the business with the construction/exploitation company and maybe they remained in their houses, without the lands? Or maybe they started to fight - don't know why... maybe something to do with the order of healing, like in the hospital incident?? - and didn't move in time from the village, especially with all those dead... and the dam broke and drowned them all?

Who kidnapped Shinji? The mayor? Or the cop?? Who ran with him from the village, so that they escaped the tragedy?

And then... all are blaming Shinji's power because it rises greed and selfishness - who knows about his power wants to use it for own profit - look at what the ex-cop said: he thought of hurting and injuring people and then force Shinji to heal them to take their money. So, isn't it a bad outcome, due to the greedy nature of the human beings? The ex-cop wasn't the only one to think to take advantage of Shinji's power, the politicians think the same 20 years later...

On the other hand, maybe Aoi is thinking that his power can put en end to all this story by killing Shinji... But it seems that Shinji understands more and has something to teach all - he tells Aoi to think 'why there's 2 people like the 2 of them in the world, with 2 opposite powers?'... The hospital incident revealed very well the selfishness of the human beings, when they are suffering from illness. Everyone thinks only of himself and has 'the best reason' to be the first to be healed and doesn't care about any others and their own reasons.

So... maybe we'll find more of Shinji's way of thinking and his reasons, as well as of the human nature and the ways to make people understand what's truly important in life...

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 18th, '09, 15:58

watched ep8 live on line and i thought that was really good. longer than previous eps and keeps watching with excitment
so as me and everyone else predicted Ryuzaki and Aoi are brothers. remember the scenes where young shinji is crying as his mom is leaving? well, they have not shown an extra bit of information as she is leaving with young Ryosuke as their father for some reasons, order them to do so. he keeps shinji with healing power with himself and asks the mom to take Ryosuke away.

he intended to get rid of him. but when the mom decided to end her life and Ryusuke together by drowning into lake, young Ryusuke survived.

I am still kind of angry and frustrated on why everyone is insisting on killing Ryuzaki and making him evil person of the story. his father was behind bomb plot of that hospital and Ryuzaki's getting stabbed because he wanted him as he actually thought long time about the whole past and feeling guilty and now is a holy man serving a church and the only way to pay for his previous sins, is to kill Ryuzaki because guess what? he can heal people. weired? right? so to make you feel less guilty about killing your son and his mom, you can get forgivness by killing yourself and your other alive son. :scratch:

anyway, as he was telling Ryuzaki to die with him and showing him all those explosives, shinji tells him his brother is alive and well and in split second he changes his mind about dying and wanting to disfuse those explosive but it is not happening because the ex-cop has deactivated the timer with sawamura's order.

Aoi gets into church in last minutes and Ryuzaki trying to get him out and save him but he does struggle to save the nice vicar (their dad) and gets into fight with Ryuzaki and in a split second as he wanted to kill Ryuzaki, explosion happens.

i was suprised to see all 3 alive (not in very good condition though) and in the way to surgery rooms Ryuzaki, wakes up and heals Aoi but not their father.

i have mentioned in one early posts that i think he lied about not being able to heal himself. i am SO happy to find out that i was right. after healing his brother, Ryuzaki who himself was in a bad wonded shape and struggling to stand on his feet, healed himself completely and got back to his perfect health. so it was all the act by him because people would really get scared of him as this power does make him indestructible? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: unfortunately this fact was also seen by sawamura's assitant.

i really want to know what politician woman said to Ryuzaki and what he signed for as he was released again? not to forget about the reasons that makes Sawamura hates Ryuzaki so much and wants him dead.

i really can't wait for last eps which is next week.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 18th, '09, 16:07

akamaya wrote:
The mayor used Shinji's power forcing him to heal people, to take their money. Now, poor people of the village couldn't afford to pay money, so they maybe gave up their cultivating lands to the mayor, so they could be healed. And after all or the majority of the people of the village gave their lands to the mayor, he could sell all that land to the constructors of the dam, maybe a company which would gain great profit from the dam...

Why would the mayor sell the land to the dam constructors unless he got some monetary value out of it? If he sold off the land, he would just leave the town with all the money. How is the company planning to make profit from building a dam in the countryside? The people seem too poor there to pay for any electricity or anything. And where was the dad all this time? He just left his child? He said Ryuzaki was important to the town..I assumed he would use Ryuzaki to save people.

The people of the village were promised a profit by the mayor, from the business with the construction/exploitation company and maybe they remained in their houses, without the lands? Or maybe they started to fight - don't know why... maybe something to do with the order of healing, like in the hospital incident?? - and didn't move in time from the village, especially with all those dead... and the dam broke and drowned them all?

Why would the mayor promise a profit when he's the one extorting all the money from them by buying their land at a cheap price. If they remained on the land without owning, they would have to pay rent. They seem so poor, I don't know how they can pay rent. So..the writer went from wanting to be healed to greed for money to fight for something? The writer just seems to add more confusion in their vague explanation. It doesn't seem well thought out. It's like "We'll just give some lame vague excuse and hopefully the audience won't notice or question. What happened in the past isn't important." It's times like this I wish they write out the whole script ahead of time and work on revision until the story is cohesive.

Who kidnapped Shinji? The mayor? Or the cop?? Who ran with him from the village, so that they escaped the tragedy?

The ex-cop said he kidnapped Shinji in the earlier episodes. Seems the dad escaped too.

On the other hand, maybe Aoi is thinking that his power can put en end to all this story by killing Shinji... But it seems that Shinji understands more and has something to teach all - he tells Aoi to think 'why there's 2 people like the 2 of them in the world, with 2 opposite powers?'... The hospital incident revealed very well the selfishness of the human beings, when they are suffering from illness. Everyone thinks only of himself and has 'the best reason' to be the first to be healed and doesn't care about any others and their own reasons.

Ryuzaki seems overly optimistic that they aren't acting selfish and they are contemplating their reason for living. It really just brings out the selfishness in people. Their reason for living they claim may be just excuses.
Anyhow, a new revelation from ep8. I missed the first 20 minutes of it :( But the streaming was pretty good.
Ryuzaki lied! He can heal himself :glare:

How is it that Aoi is in a worse state than Ryuzaki when Ryuzaki was the one on top of him during the explosion to protect him? I guess Ryuzaki cured himself during the explosion? Ryuzaki healed Aoi too but it's weird. Aoi was still unconscious and in the emergency room. I would think Ryuzaki being god's hand would be more useful at healing Aoi than the doctors would.

I guess we now know that Ryuzaki is invincible. The only person who can kill him is Aoi.

Seems Aoi's mom was taking the child to commit suicide. I guess Aoi's adopted mom must have saved him. So Aoi and Ryuzaki's mom is probably dead. Also confirmed is Ryuzaki is Aoi's older brother and that Aoi's father wanted Aoi dead. The father seemed surprised that Aoi was still alive. Bastard. Trying to kill off both sons. I think he was manipulated by the Policeman. Sawamura probably didn't realize Aoi would show up at the church.

I have no idea how they're going to finish up everything in next week's episode...It's going to be a rush job and a high probability of a screw up. :x I haven't seen a jdrama with a rushed ending and still be satisfactorily written. You would think they learn their lessons from past mistakes.

Orthros no inu anime OP song

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 18th, '09, 16:40

YES, there are so many unanswered questions and loose ends to this story that definitely can not be wrapped in 75 minutes ep. maybe be can be done in two 75mins ep but not one at all. i think they going to rush the ending for sure and they going to ruin it. pitty. it was just getting very good.
btw,
did anyone else found those Ryuzaki x Hasebe moments when he was in that glass walled room, emotional? you can feel that Ryuzaki wanting to be with Hasebe so much but can show his true emotions because he wants to protect her and her daughter. :cry:
i thought sending that pretty assistance is kind of testing Ryuzaki's emotions about Hasebe. specially when she was trying to hug him. not sure for what reason and if it was based on her account or she was ordered to do so, but i thought they might want to know who Ryuzaki feels about Hasebe and if they can use her in that way in their future plans.

one thing is for sure. Hideaki as Ryuzaki is getting more and more heartstoppingly irresistable :P

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 18th, '09, 21:34

I think that forensic science lady is "interested" in Ryuzaki because of his powers. Like Sawamura is interested in Aoi for his power. Those two weirdos go well together. It's no wonder they hang out together. One obsessed with life, one obsessed with death.

I also think Ryuzaki knows Sawamura is using Hasebe and the assistant to get close to him. He won't fall for it.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 18th, '09, 22:03

seirin wrote:I think that forensic science lady is "interested" in Ryuzaki because of his powers. Like Sawamura is interested in Aoi for his power. Those two weirdos go well together. It's no wonder they hang out together. One obsessed with life, one obsessed with death.

I also think Ryuzaki knows Sawamura is using Hasebe and the assistant to get close to him. He won't fall for it.
but i believe that Ryuzaki had feelings for hasebe much earlier than sawamura came into picture. at the moment, it's true. he kind of knows that Hasebe been next to him is part of sawamura's plan and he knows if he does not cooperate, hasebe's daughter will be in danger. that is why he is going along with his plan and does whatever he wants. but at the end, he does care for Hasebe.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 18th, '09, 23:02

Ryuzaki may have some feelings for Hasebe but he's not going to let anyone get close to him. He knows he leads a dangerous life.

That Sawamura character is starting to piss me off.
He got the ex-cop to disarm the disarming feature for the bomb so it will explode. His comment at the end of the episode was mean too saying they're like Orthros no inu. In the end, they would be killed by Hercules (himself?). Bah, I wish the bomb blew up Sawamura instead.

I hope out of spite, the ending has Ryuzaki and Aoi moving to live in the countryside and Sawamura and the rest of the clan gets blown up. Hasebe, well...it's optional if she ends up with Ryuzaki or not.

Regarding the dad, I think he's a useless guy. He let his wife and child die. He ran away and left Ryuzaki. Now he wants to blow up both himself and Ryuzaki. I really wonder if he ever loved his wife and children.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 19th, '09, 00:21

Yes, you are very right. Ryuzaki is not going to let himself getting any closer to hasebe for not to endanger her life. the scenes in that glass room is the prove.
was watching ep7 again just now
to know that their father was that village's priest to begin with, really made me hate him even more. and i thought he became religious because he felt guilty over his son and his wife's death. :crazy:
not to mention Aoi who really getting on my nerve. so sure of himself in everything.

i am trying not to think of a tragic ending for both Ryuzaki and Aoi (even though it seems that is the only realisitc ending to this story as non of can survive by the end) because it will really upset me.
i am hoping that in some sort of ways, they both lose their powers and become a normal human being again and live their life in a remote place where no one heard of them or their power.
in case of them both staying alive with their powers intact, atleast they need to be known dead to everyone else and sawamura, his assistant, politician woman and everyone else aware of their where about to be dead. :P
and some how, i don't see Hasebe ending up with Ryuzaki for some reasons. even though i really like to. (such a huge change in mind since fist time i saw this drama :scratch: )

thienly

Post by thienly » Sep 19th, '09, 03:10

I think Takki's character is one of the best developped one compare to the other characters. He is wise, intelligent, can read people and situations well, calm, has the ability to outwit the Minister and those cruel people...can handle crisis really well.

I mean his condition to get to the hospital is to come to the hospital by car not helicopter, because he knows that if he gets there on time they have to give in to those stupid people, getting there by car they end up only has one hr left so he can come up with the plan of prioritising who is going to be healed first and so one. So in the end no one win not even the greedy minister but himself. I mean 10 years in prison has surely does make him think deeply about life, death and people when he is the victim all the long.

Yeah I have the same question why Sawamura hates Ryu so much? is just because he cant control Ryu like he controls other people or is it because of jeolusy or something else.
One thing he said to Aoi is that Aoi's hand is after all maybe God's hand. His eyes was really sad, seems like he resents his hands. Look at him....with those hand what do he get? abused, kidnapped, abandoned, framed, forced to heal people out of his will....imprisoned and used by people. Whereas Aoi has a family, a at least a happier life than Ryu's

And everything blame it on Ryu when he doesnt do anything. It's so easy to blame people than take the reponsibility themselves. The politics scene b/t prime minister and ministers prove this point very well.
So he is invincible after all. That's good that he lied about it because imaging what people do to him if they know that he can heal himself. But damn that Sawamura knows about it though, I still kick myself when I see him standing there watching.... I mean look at the people in the hospital they all are selfish and greedy. They expect him as if it is their right for him to save all of them...how ridiculous is this. The scene in the prison b/t him and Nagisa proves that he does care for her and wont fall into Sawamura's trap....and knows about Sawamura's intention when left Nagisa being close to him...
I still dont get why he saved Aoi, Aoi doesnt immediately jumps out sit up like when he saves other people before that. I mean Aoi is still unconscious....
Too many unanswered questions, I hope next week episode tie all the loose ends nicely....I want a happy ending for everyone....dont let my Ryu die please....

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 19th, '09, 04:22

I think Sawamura doesn't like Ryuzaki cuz he's harder to handle than Aoi. However, it's also because he's more obsessed with death than life. He thinks Aoi is the perfect assassin cuz he kills without a trace.

About Aoi's stupidity. I think he's just too innocent and protected whereas Shinji has experienced more and he's older.
I was really touched when Shinji used his body as a shield to protect Aoi, no matter how many times Aoi threatens to kill him. I thought Shinji would die for sure. Good thing he can heal himself. Aoi is a sleeping prince...dang. Ryuzaki got up already and he's still unconscious. I don't understand how the dad is still alive. He was in the same room as the dynamite.
oh, an aside on Tackey. He seems like a friendly guy. I wonder why some people seem so adverse to him. Like a few weeks ago he was saying he and Ryo should go out and eat sometime. Today on osama no brunch, Takki says it's almost end of the series and they still haven't hung out together yet >_< Also Naohito Fujiki doesn't seem very impressed by Tackey either. He doesn't seem to want to get his number or call him out. I wonder why they seem to avoid him.

On utaban, they had a palm reading for orthros no inu LOL Tackey seems to be the most popular person on the show judging from his palm :lol Nakai was comme Unting it's like he was born to be popular ^^; Errm...and he seems to be a very perverted guy from the palm reading :lol