[Discussion] Hotaru no Hikari (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 7th, '10, 22:14

[quote="noshadow31"]first thing first, thank you, bloggingpig, for putting all the files into one torrent for us :D arigatouuuuuuu

guys, don't be too harsh on buchou T-T
Obviously, after seeing ahomiya struggling every single episode b/c of the marriage, he would have a second thought. After knowing how close hotaru is with seno, he might also have a doubt whether he is the best answer for her. Hotaru hasnt been in a relationship for years and it might not be fair for her to settle with the first man she gets into a relationship with. Maybe he wants her to explore more. Give her more time to think things over.

Buchou is not her first love is he? I thought in season 1 she's already in love with Makoto?

But I agree, Buchou always want what best for her. But I don't understand does one have to put much efforts into a relationship like that? it makes one tiring.

As for episode 5. Even though I dont understand what they are saying, but I enjoy all the bits between Hotaru and Buchou. Ayase sometimes she can be SO CUTE....

Can't wait till next episode, will she feel comfortable sleeping on his bed or not? why is it so easy for her to sleep with anyone else but not Buchou?

emmy21

Post by emmy21 » Aug 8th, '10, 01:00

thanks for all the files! :)

now for episode 5......
I had a sense of deva ju watching ep 5 as poor Hotaru was dumped in Season 1 by Makoto for the exact same reason that she was trying too hard to change herself for him.

However, I don't think Bucho is being wishy washy. I think he just wants Hotaru not to think abt marriage for a while as she's under so much pressure to match up to be a 'perfect wife' (probably compared to konatsu) and keeps getting crazy ideas in her head.

However it is true that Hotaru can be the most herself around Seno (probably cos she thinks he is even more himono than her?) and perhaps Bucho is also wondering if he is the best person for Hotaru if marrying her causes her to give up what she loves best.

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Aug 8th, '10, 02:49

noshadow31 wrote:first thing first, thank you, bloggingpig, for putting all the files into one torrent for us :D arigatouuuuuuu

guys, don't be too harsh on buchou T-T

Buchou is not her first love is he? I thought in season 1 she's already in love with Makoto?

Well, I don't think Makoto is her first love either. They kept saying it's been "so long since she's been in love" so I'm guessing someone else was before him.... maybe back in highschool? I dunno.... But I like how their interaction is in this season. They are acting more couple-like and it's cute. I think we're seeing more of Buchou's personal side in this season and how he acts in a relationship. Still waiting to see eppy 5

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 8th, '10, 03:24

Sometimes marriage isn't for everyone. Buchou failed in his first marriage. Sometimes it seems relationship seem better during dating because there's less stress and responsibility. But once people marry, something seems to happen that causes stress and the relationship doesn't seem fun anymore and more of a burden.

bloggingpig

Playing around, learning to make subtitles...

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 9th, '10, 03:47

I'm just trying to learn to make subtitles here for fun... (bored while job hunting and waiting for ep06...)

...anyways, someone really bilingual and knows the story of Hotaru 2, could you take a peek and see how my first try flows in English?... Wanna see how bad I'm doing after studying JP for ~2 yrs... ^O^/ ha ha...

Plus, it helps a little translating line-by-line to understand everything that's said - maybe I'll be smarter than a cat in a few years? lol....

thanks!

ps. oh, forgot to add this one to my Media Extras...
http://www.mediafire.com/?wr6tla8dtuwn9cr
2010-08-06 TBS NEWS23クロス 特別シリーズ企画 綾瀬はるか 「戦争」を聞く ~65年目の証言~ 98MB
Not in line with everything here, but for Ayase fans waiting for EP06, her interviewing Hiroshima survivors for the 65th atomic bombing anniversary is something to watch. Not the full eps, just a short 8:50min clip I got... still trying to locate the entire series...

---

Marriage often depends on the ultimate understanding of what 'committed' means. Until the other person gets cranky? in jail? or forever? And cooperation. Sometimes, not finding a middle ground or letting things that need to be let go, go, leads to dry rot.
Attachments
Hotaru no Hikari 2 ep01 (704x396 XviD).enjp.ass
1st 1/3rd of Ep01 in dual EN+JP subtitle format.
(105.08 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Aug 9th, '10, 15:52

really enjoying the series so far. so many lolwtf moments. i think in the end she will end up with buchou tho' her pairing with seno is also cute~.

CalzoneLover

Post by CalzoneLover » Aug 9th, '10, 18:48

... finally, I got the chance to watch the complete episodes 4 and 5... :whistling:
In ep 4, I liked it that Buchou attempts to "spice up" their relationship by asking Hotaru to sleep in his room, and sending those lovely text messages.
Romantic scene at the porch when the fireflies drew a heart shape.

Hotaru was super cute in ep 5,when Buchou handed her the piggy bank, at the end when Buchou tried the soup and she wanted to know if it was good.
Also when Seno was shy and facing away from her.
I'm not that mad at Buchou about cancelling the wedding. He saw how much their relationship suffers, mainly because Hotaru tries to be the perfect wife.
The problem now is, how will Hotaru react once the marriage is cancelled? -> next episode
In the next episode, ...
will Buchou and Hotaru share their first kiss?! Seno already kissed her indirectly! :lol
I don't want to see Konatsu anymore. And I did not miss her child in ep 5.
And I'm curious about the "bed scene".

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 10th, '10, 11:49

CalzoneLover wrote:... finally, I got the chance to watch the complete episodes 4 and 5... :whistling:
In ep 4, I liked it that Buchou attempts to "spice up" their relationship by asking Hotaru to sleep in his room, and sending those lovely text messages.

Hotaru was super cute in ep 5,when Buchou handed her the piggy bank, at the end when Buchou tried the soup and she wanted to know if it was good.
I'm not that mad at Buchou about cancelling the wedding. He saw how much their relationship suffers, mainly because Hotaru tries to be the perfect wife.
The problem now is, how will Hotaru react once the marriage is cancelled? -> next episode
In the next episode, ...
will Buchou and Hotaru share their first kiss?! Seno already kissed her indirectly! :lol

wonder how would Hotaru feel kissing Buchou? is it going to happen? can't wait :lol

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Aug 10th, '10, 15:35

noshadow31 wrote: guys, don't be too harsh on buchou T-T
Obviously, after seeing ahomiya struggling every single episode b/c of the marriage, he would have a second thought. After knowing how close hotaru is with seno, he might also have a doubt whether he is the best answer for her. Hotaru hasnt been in a relationship for years and it might not be fair for her to settle with the first man she gets into a relationship with. Maybe he wants her to explore more. Give her more time to think things over.
(as you probably can see, i'm very buchou-biased. hehehe he's like perfect in my book. hahaha)

I agree too! if one think deeper, you will realise the intention of buchou calling it off.

anyway, i admit i am also buchou-bias. but i like seno too... this is real hard to choose...

akosizarah

Post by akosizarah » Aug 10th, '10, 16:36

Tran wrote:
CalzoneLover wrote:... finally, I got the chance to watch the complete episodes 4 and 5... :whistling:

In the next episode, ...

wonder how would Hotaru feel kissing Buchou? is it going to happen? can't wait :lol
i was psyched by the ep6 preview too!
i think seno will confess to hotaru! yay! oops, i forgot i'm for buchouXhotaru :lol:
after watching episode 5 again, this time with complete english sub, i think buchou really wants hotaru to be a housewife..
because he got disappointed when hotaru forgot to prepare his breakfast and maybe he thinks hotaru's not being serious about their "viva housewife" thing, to think that buchuo's already on his 40's i guess he wants to have a typical japanese family, and kids of course, but he gave way because hotaru wants to move up when it comes to her career and maybe that made buchou decides to reconsider they're wedding plans.
and i admire buchou for that :wub:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 11th, '10, 04:04

akosizarah wrote:i was psyched by the ep6 preview too!
i think seno will confess to hotaru! yay! oops, i forgot i'm for buchouXhotaru :lol:
Oh no! I just realized that...
In tonight's ep, Hotaru would most probably reject Seno straight to his face, after he confessed his feelings :cry: Aw... I know she loves bucho, but I don't want to see her rejecting Seno T_T

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 11th, '10, 09:55

tonight EPISODE 6! ....

noshadow31

Post by noshadow31 » Aug 11th, '10, 13:43

Tran wrote: Buchou is not her first love is he? I thought in season 1 she's already in love with Makoto?
Technically yes but to me, her *thing* with Makoto is kinda superficial so that doesn't count as a relationship in my book. :P
akosizarah wrote: after watching episode 5 again, this time with complete english sub, i think buchou really wants hotaru to be a housewife..
To (buchou-obsessed) me, I thought he never wanted Hotaru to be a housewife. He's fine with Hotaru continuing her work after marriage. The miso-shiru thing is just to make Hotaru realize that being housewife doesn't equal just being lazy at home. Real housewife's work is hard if not harder than an OL's.

but then people started telling him he was too harsh on her. T_T poor buchou. he just wanted to give her a lesson, for her own good.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 11th, '10, 13:58

Kyaaaa.... sutekiiii!!! Gaman dekinai!!! I can't hold it back anymore, minna!! I gave in! I'm very, very sorry!!!

I'm announcing that I have now become a full-fledged HotaruXSeno shipper! XD

But don't worry, HotaruXBucho also have a suteki scene in tonight's ep^^ Yes, yes, bucho is very kind and cho yasashii tonight. But Seno is alot more suteki than bucho tonight, for me... soo... haha.

I'm glad "that scene" turned out that way^^ Mukai-Ayase should really star another romantic drama together where they would end up together! :lol

Ep7 preview:
Did I see what I just saw???? Seno held Hotaru's hand??? :wub:
But again YES, as a HotaruXSeno shipper, I completely understand that HotaruXBucho will most probably end up together, this is their story. But watching Himono Otoko and Himono Onna's scenes together, can't help but to have these small hopes.

I've seen a romantic J-drama before, where the male lead and female lead seem so much in love with each other, despite the ups and down in their relationship until the 10th episode.... but suddenly on the final episode, the male lead decided to marry another woman :whistling:

Ah sou sou, regarding tonight's episode:
I love Futatsugi-Seno scene, haha, "Wakai ne...".

And yappari! Konatsu loves bucho!! :glare: She said exactly the same thing as Seno did. So, that's the hint^^

LoveWillB4U

Post by LoveWillB4U » Aug 11th, '10, 14:12

What I thought of Ep 6... (I think it's episode 6... haven't been keeping up with numbers)
I just love how hotaru gets angry at buchou/tries to ignore him then buchou plays with her till he gets her back doing stuff. Hotaru has no self control... hehe... but that's what I love about her.

I'm not really into the whole seno triangle thing. He is just a fad that will fade. I liked his confession but when he was inching towards hotaru, I was like, you better not try to kiss her! Besides that, it was a very nice scene.

And what is wrong with buchou anyways? When a girl asks you to kiss her, you do it! Sigh, has he kissed a girl before? Seriously? And I loved that WOW from hotaru! When you hear it you will love it too =)

And buchou in a dress... yeah, that's always a funny sight. Why does he keep on wearing everything Hotaru buys for him?

One more thing... I can't believe buchou listens to Hotaru's confession... her long confession... and all he could say is he understands what she is trying to say. Who does that? Hug her, kiss her, do something. You love her don't you? Makes me so angry but I guess it wouldn't be a drama if they shacked up... or would it?

akosizarah

Post by akosizarah » Aug 11th, '10, 15:16

yanie wrote:Kyaaaa.... sutekiiii!!! Gaman dekinai!!! I can't hold it back anymore, minna!! I gave in! I'm very, very sorry!!!

I'm announcing that I have now become a full-fledged HotaruXSeno shipper! XD

But don't worry, HotaruXBucho also have a suteki scene in tonight's ep^^ Yes, yes, bucho is very kind and cho yasashii tonight. But Seno is alot more suteki than bucho tonight, for me... soo... haha.

I'm glad "that scene" turned out that way^^ Mukai-Ayase should really star another romantic drama together where they would end up together! :lol

Ep7 preview:
But again YES, as a HotaruXSeno shipper, I completely understand that HotaruXBucho will most probably end up together, this is their story. But watching Himono Otoko and Himono Onna's scenes together, can't help but to have these small hopes.

I've seen a romantic J-drama before, where the male lead and female lead seem so much in love with each other, despite the ups and down in their relationship until the 10th episode.... but suddenly on the final episode, the male lead decided to marry another woman :whistling:

Ah sou sou, regarding tonight's episode:
I love Futatsugi-Seno scene, haha, "Wakai ne...".

And yappari! Konatsu loves bucho!! :glare: She said exactly the same thing as Seno did. So, that's the hint^^

argh! it sucks that i have to wait for 3-5 days just to watch this with english subs :cry:
and yes seno and hotaru looks good together though i'm for buchouXhotaru tandem (because they SHOULD end up together in this story), i agree that mukai osamu and ayase haruka shoud be paired up on another series or movie

CalzoneLover

Post by CalzoneLover » Aug 11th, '10, 19:22

yanie wrote: Ep7 preview:
I was all :shocked: ...

... you know, for one moment I thought that
Buchou would really kiss Hotaru. Why didn't he?
Because he was thinking of the whole Seno issue?
Because she lied, that she went shopping by herself? :cry:

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 12th, '10, 00:26

OMG you are making me all excited! I'm resisting myself from clicking the spoiler buttons. Can't wait to see Hotaru-Seno scenes together. Kyaaa~ I should have watched it last night on keyhole. :-( I hope the raw will be up on veoh later. Even with my limited Japanese, I will try my best to understand.

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 12th, '10, 00:43

LoveWillB4U wrote:What I thought of Ep 6... (I think it's episode 6... haven't been keeping up with numbers)
I just love how hotaru gets angry at buchou/tries to ignore him then buchou plays with her till he gets her back doing stuff. Hotaru has no self control... hehe... but that's what I love about her.

I'm not really into the whole seno triangle thing. He is just a fad that will fade. I liked his confession but when he was inching towards hotaru, I was like, you better not try to kiss her! Besides that, it was a very nice scene.

And what is wrong with buchou anyways? When a girl asks you to kiss her, you do it! Sigh, has he kissed a girl before? Seriously? And I loved that WOW from hotaru! When you hear it you will love it too =)

And buchou in a dress... yeah, that's always a funny sight. Why does he keep on wearing everything Hotaru buys for him?

One more thing... I can't believe buchou listens to Hotaru's confession... her long confession... and all he could say is he understands what she is trying to say. Who does that? Hug her, kiss her, do something. You love her don't you? Makes me so angry but I guess it wouldn't be a drama if they shacked up... or would it?

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! .... needs more affections from them both!!... AArggg!....

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Aug 12th, '10, 01:46

Well it might be hard for them to be all couple-y. It was just till recent that they live together as a couple. Before it was just boss/employee. But now they're living together as a couple (and haven't seen each other in three years) it could be akward for them to express themselves physically to each other. I'm only on eppy 5. I think I know why I like this show a lot. She's very real and natural. Like, girls aren't all prim and proper and stuff 24/7 and don't live like that at home either.

Me am also a himono-onnaaa...... .___. *sad face* At my job people wouldn't think I'm lazy and super silly and stuff at home. I wear sweats and an undershirt all the time when I'm home. And before I even heard of this show, sometimes I would put my hair up in a ponytail (when my hair was a bit longer lol) I actually say made up words too and silly stuff and just jump around and act crazy (waaaaay before this show came out) I don't drink beer, but replace that with soymilk instead ^_^ So like, she's very relatable even to non-Japanese people. She's very realistic.

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 12th, '10, 04:39

well, if it's not up on veoh quick, it's usually up on subpig, youku, tudou, etc. the same day fast! Usually better for watching on a bigger screen since KeyHole's quality is just so low-res....
---
As for being a 'real' himona-onna, just watch that one video I posted up in the Hotaru no Hikaru Media Extras torrent:
綾瀬はるか_20100728_ズームイン_アジアで増加する「干物女」.avi
ooooh, that many woman in Tokyo think they're like himona-onna?!? vs. non? eep! they're everywhere!! Anyways, it's a funny, short quiz show to watch...
---
Don't think there's anyone out there still waiting for ep01 subtitles in English given the huge number of websites streaming it with EN subs, but I've posted up my dual EN+JP subs for EP01 FYI, esp. for language learning.

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 12th, '10, 08:21

«minah» wrote:Well it might be hard for them to be all couple-y. It was just till recent that they live together as a couple. Before it was just boss/employee. But now they're living together as a couple (and haven't seen each other in three years) it could be akward for them to express themselves physically to each other. I'm only on eppy 5. I think I know why I like this show a lot. She's very real and natural. Like, girls aren't all prim and proper and stuff 24/7 and don't live like that at home either.

Me am also a himono-onnaaa...... .___. *sad face* At my job people wouldn't think I'm lazy and super silly and stuff at home. I wear sweats and an undershirt all the time when I'm home. And before I even heard of this show, sometimes I would put my hair up in a ponytail (when my hair was a bit longer lol) I actually say made up words too and silly stuff and just jump around and act crazy (waaaaay before this show came out) I don't drink beer, but replace that with soymilk instead ^_^ So like, she's very relatable even to non-Japanese people. She's very realistic.
I think the majority will be like that, home is where for you to relax and you do what is comfortable to you, but I don't agree you go naked around the house I know some people do but that's just too much.

So how many sleep wear does Buchou has in this season? I missed him wearing a light color short kimono ones that's my favorite :lol

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Aug 12th, '10, 15:21

Nude no... I totally can't do that.... but *coughs* someone in my family so would if I wasn't here and she does in the middle of the night lol. That's kinda ewww!

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 12th, '10, 23:55

Such a cute, cute episode! Both Buchou and Seno had sweet scenes with Hotaru, I don't know which to choose. Oh, and I really admire Ayase for being a versatile actress. She's my #1 favorite na!!! (I just finished watching her in Jin as a demure lady, which is a FAR cry from her aho character in Hotaru)

What the hell is wrong with Buchou?!
Kiss her already!!! Argh!!! It's not too hard. The writers are killing me.

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 13th, '10, 02:19

ojouprincess wrote:Such a cute, cute episode! Both Buchou and Seno had sweet scenes with Hotaru, I don't know which to choose. Oh, and I really admire Ayase for being a versatile actress. She's my #1 favorite na!!! (I just finished watching her in Jin as a demure lady, which is a FAR cry from her aho character in Hotaru)

What the hell is wrong with Buchou?!
Kiss her already!!! Argh!!! It's not too hard. The writers are killing me.
What's wrong with Buchou? Possibly...

1. maybe Buchou doesn't know how to do it? has not done for long time and forgot? :)

2. OR could it be Buchou doesn't like women????

3. But then again what will the story be after that? more awkward moments?

Definitely I think there's gonna be a marriage in this season and it might be just the Yamada-Katugasi???

let wait til next week, Buchou sounds upset at Hotaru! :-(

:-( :-( :-(

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 13th, '10, 02:36

Tran wrote:Definitely I think there's gonna be a marriage in this season and it might be just the Yamada-Katugasi???
Haha... that's a big possibility!! I feel annoyed when I see there's a wedding in the final ep preview of one drama, but it turned out NOT the wedding of the main couple XD

Thank you for reminding me! Yamada-Futatsugi's wedding will definitely be in the final ep. I really hope Jinguji Kaname would make a guest appearance in the wedding XD *crossing fingers*

Then, maybe Himono Onna's wedding will be in the movie :P

emmy21

Post by emmy21 » Aug 13th, '10, 17:15

Episode 6 was really funny, cute and just awesome! :P
So so many ROFL and funny moments:
- The ohagi hanakuso and cat poop scenes were just soooo hilarious!
- Hotaru's "monomane taikai". I dunno.. was she trying to "seduce" him initially, but when Bucho thought she was doing the exile choo-choo train, it all went downhill after that?
- Bucho 'goro-goro-ing' alone and trying to tempt Hotaru into joining in, plus their utterly childish squabbling
- Seno's himono otoko-ness. Can't believe he would go shopping in his jersey!
- Buchoo in THAT nightdress!!!

And there were just so many sweet moments too. Aww.. poor Seno... the scene at the karaoke where Hotaru was describing the fireflies, and Seno went "kawaii" obviously referring to her, but Hotaru thought he meant the fireflies. His expression was so sweet. And the confession scene! In any other drama, they would have kissed already!!

Since this is Hotaru and Bucho's story, maybe Seno could end up with Sakuragi by the end of the drama? I like Sakuragi too, and she could pick up more himono-onna habits from Amemiya senpai.

As to why Bucho didn't kiss Hotaru, my guess is that he was still mulling over Hotaru's lie that she was alone when she was actually with Seno. Also, maybe it was just awkward or perhaps after all his description abt how a first kiss would be like and hearing Hotaru's "Wow", Bucho didn't think he could live up to expectations? :lol
It's only Friday but can't wait till the next episode already!! :wub:

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 14th, '10, 03:42

Can someone explain for me what buchou said in the preview and his ex?
anyway, if you want, this is the text preview for the next ep
高野部長(藤木直人)に自分からプロポーズしたホタル(綾瀬はるか)だったが、瀬乃(向井理)に告白され、話しかけられるだけでドキドキしてしまう。
 ある日、美香(臼田あさ美)たちがパワースポットに行くという話で盛り上がっていた。ホタルは「ぶちょうとの結婚に向けて、頑張り続けるパワーをつけるため」と一緒に行くことにしたのだが…。

As far as I understand, it's not much more info than the preview - Hotaru feels a bit flustered (dokidoki) around Seno.
and a bunch went on a trip - to a power spot with buuchou to have energy for preparing for the wedding :P

akosizarah

Post by akosizarah » Aug 14th, '10, 11:37

emmy21 wrote:Episode 6 was really funny, cute and just awesome! :P
So so many ROFL and funny moments:
- The ohagi hanakuso and cat poop scenes were just soooo hilarious!
- Hotaru's "monomane taikai". I dunno.. was she trying to "seduce" him initially, but when Bucho thought she was doing the exile choo-choo train, it all went downhill after that?
- Bucho 'goro-goro-ing' alone and trying to tempt Hotaru into joining in, plus their utterly childish squabbling
- Seno's himono otoko-ness. Can't believe he would go shopping in his jersey!
- Buchoo in THAT nightdress!!!

And there were just so many sweet moments too. Aww.. poor Seno... the scene at the karaoke where Hotaru was describing the fireflies, and Seno went "kawaii" obviously referring to her, but Hotaru thought he meant the fireflies. His expression was so sweet. And the confession scene! In any other drama, they would have kissed already!!

Since this is Hotaru and Bucho's story, maybe Seno could end up with Sakuragi by the end of the drama? I like Sakuragi too, and she could pick up more himono-onna habits from Amemiya senpai.

As to why Bucho didn't kiss Hotaru, my guess is that he was still mulling over Hotaru's lie that she was alone when she was actually with Seno. Also, maybe it was just awkward or perhaps after all his description abt how a first kiss would be like and hearing Hotaru's "Wow", Bucho didn't think he could live up to expectations? :lol
It's only Friday but can't wait till the next episode already!! :wub:
i agree!! this episode is really funny but now i'm starting to get really confuse because
it seems that the story of hotaru and teshima is repeating, this time with hotaru and buchou :-( from what i remember from the last season, buchou pushed hotaru to confess her feeling for teshima, this time, seno pushed hotaru to propose to buchou.

then teshima realized that he and hotaru would have not been together if buchou didn't push hotaru to confess. and i'm thinking maybe the same thing will happen between buchou and hotaru if buchou finds out that seno pushed hotaru to propose again. lol sorry i'm just thinking too much haha
though i'm starting to like seno for hotaru, i still want hotaru to end up with buchou :wub:

about ep7 preview..

oh my! i smell jealousy! :w00t:
and i'm looking forward for the seno-hotaru holding hands scene :wub: :wub: mukyaaaa~
Last edited by akosizarah on Aug 14th, '10, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 14th, '10, 12:06

yanie wrote:Kyaaaa.... sutekiiii!!! Gaman dekinai!!! I can't hold it back anymore, minna!! I gave in! I'm very, very sorry!!!

I'm announcing that I have now become a full-fledged HotaruXSeno shipper!
:lol i can totally understand your feeling. i am trying hard to stay buchou x hotaru shipper but seno x hotaru couple is just too sweet and innocent that i can't help shipping them too. specially the moment when seno confessed his love to hotaru and his face was gloomy :-(

at the same time loving buchou and how he treats hotaru. even though he makes me angry sometimes but comparing with S1 he has come a long way in proving his love for her. you can see the transformation, they way he express his love to hotaru, if you remember him in S1, you would never think buchou in S1 would ever say these words or act like this just to keep hotaru's love. at the end of the day, we have to remember that he is a 40 yrs old mature man so we should not expect him to behave like young lovers.
Naohito Fujiki has impressed me with his character as buchou after a big disappointment with Yako no Kaiden. but still, have to follow his drama :P

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 14th, '10, 13:04

I really wonder why buchou didn't kiss her.... that's probably gonna cause tension. On the other hand, I understand a bit that it's a bit weird to discuss about the kiss before doing it, and maybe awkward to see Hotaru closing her eyes so readily :D but still...
i'm a hotaruxbuchou shipper - it's just b/c they are really balancing each other out :)

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Aug 14th, '10, 16:38

Issy wrote:

I'm announcing that I have now become a full-fledged HotaruXSeno shipper!
:lol i can totally understand your feeling. i am trying hard to stay buchou x hotaru shipper but seno x hotaru couple is just too sweet and innocent that i can't help shipping them too. specially the moment when seno confessed his love to hotaru and his face was gloomy :-(
That was such a nice confession scene!!! I'm not a very faithful woman when it comes to drama or actors :P so I can easily admit, even though it's an unrequitted love, Seno I'll root for you!! :wub: Take her hand and kidnap her next ep. XD
I think he couldn't kiss her not only because he was thinking bout Seno but most of all because of the hanakuso and unko images in his head :rofl:

If SenoxAhomiya doesn't work out, I wouldn't mind this pairing:

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 14th, '10, 16:44

:lol :lol :lol
i loved how he kept comparing seno and buchou's skins , it was hilarious :mrgreen:

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 14th, '10, 20:19

stupidolive wrote: 高野部長(藤木直人)に自分からプロポーズしたホタル(綾瀬はるか)だったが、
Hotaru's been proposed to by the boss himself however,

瀬乃(向井理)に告白され、話しかけられるだけでドキドキしてしまう。
Seno professed his love, so just to talk to him unfortunately makes her heart beat faster.

ある日、美香(臼田あさ美)たちがパワースポットに行くという話で盛り上がっていた。
One day, Mika was really charged up saying she will go visit the Power Spots (Most popular travel destination spots in the world)

ホタルは「ぶちょうとの結婚に向けて、頑張り続けるパワーをつけるため」と一緒に行くことにしたのだが…。
Hotaru tried to go with the thought in mind, "In order to get married with Boss, for that reason, I'll have to ignite my tenacity to continue."

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 15th, '10, 01:54

thanks for translating. Actually I understood the written Japanese ok :P
just wonder if you guys saw the preview end of ep 6, when Buuchou yelled at Hotaru, and also a scene he talked to Konatsu.... i didnt understand that so can you please help explaining?
thanks

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 15th, '10, 02:05

Quotes from Ep7 preview:
Seno: Let's just be friends.
Hotaru: Yappari, dokidoki shicchau (my heart is beating fast)...
Hotaru: Ever since he confessed his feelings to me, my heart is beating faster whenever---
Bucho: I told you I don't wanna listen to that anymore!!!!
Konatsu: Because I became a woman, ever since I met you...
Seno: When you start thinking that it's not working anymore, then it won't...
Hotaru: Bucho, let's go back home to the porch...

Hotaru: I want to marry bucho!!! I'm trying my best so that I can marry bucho!!!!

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 15th, '10, 02:10

thanks yanie :P I really think I should live in Japan one day =)) my japanese has become so rusty and my listening skills suck =)) u guys rock :P

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 15th, '10, 03:20

You're welcome^^

Btw, Hotaru no Hikari 2 OST will be released in Aug 25! Hoshiiii~~~
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3855037

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 15th, '10, 03:52

stupidolive wrote:I really wonder why buchou didn't kiss her.... that's probably gonna cause tension. On the other hand, I understand a bit that it's a bit weird to discuss about the kiss before doing it, and maybe awkward to see Hotaru closing her eyes so readily :D but still...
i'm a hotaruxbuchou shipper - it's just b/c they are really balancing each other out :)

She ckosed her eyes but I feel like she was a bit nervous not willingly like the end of episode 1 where she was like ready ready to be kissed.....

I have a feeling Horatu will definitely be mature lady after this season, feel like she's going through a lots.

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 15th, '10, 04:06

yanie wrote:Quotes from Ep7 preview:
Seno: Let's just be friends.
Hotaru: Yappari, dokidoki shicchau (my heart is beating fast)...
Hotaru: Ever since he confessed his feelings to me, my heart is beating faster whenever---
Bucho: I told you I don't wanna listen to that anymore!!!!
Konatsu: Because I became a woman, ever since I met you...
Seno: When you start thinking that it's not working anymore, then it won't...
Hotaru: Bucho, let's go back home to the porch...

Hotaru: I want to marry bucho!!! I'm trying my best so that I can marry bucho!!!!

Thanks yanie, you are great! Yeah I want to see some fire from Buchou especially the jealous one. For this season I really really don't want Hotaru has to go through another relationship and come home again to Buchou. That's just so unfair to him.

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 15th, '10, 05:24

stupidolive wrote:just wonder if you guys saw the preview end of ep 6, when Buuchou yelled at Hotaru, i didnt understand that so can you please help explaining?
thanks
...hmmm....

so much for my 2 yrs of JP! lol... here's the best I could do out of context...

scenes
1st - she's gone dokidoki with Seno. (holding hands is so obvious in Japan you're lovey-dovey)
2nd - I don't want to hear it! Go! yells the boss, I think.
3rd - The encounter with you....??? (sounds like either onna or online nai tokoro - a place w/o women, or not online)
4th - The moment you didn't want to think about didn't work out.
5th - Let's go back to the veranda.
 6th - This show is sponsored by...
7th - You want to molt (eg. change, like into a butterfly) don't you.
8th... muddled with sponsor talk
9th - I want to get married with Boss. I want to give it my all.

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Aug 15th, '10, 09:37

I'm too lazy to quote what everybody said but I agree with these:

1. Sorry Buchou, I have fallen for Seno (Mukai, all over again)
2. Definitely, deja vu from season 1 where Hotaru tries so hard to change herself to be with someone she loves. Only Buchou was not like Makoto.
3. The age gap is quite a problem. Buchou is really a conservative Japanese man, it's killing me. Sometimes (like when kissing is in the air), he should throw Hotaru a bone or two.
4. I love Seno !!! Oops, I kinda said that already, but I can't help it. Sorry guys

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 15th, '10, 09:45

Made a fanvid :P

Seno & Hotaru: The Himono Couple (47 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0dmq2d6bp1x8p7d

Noi

Post by Noi » Aug 16th, '10, 05:25

Lol, nobody ships Buchou/Hotaru anymore, apparently.

I know I do, and probably will until the very end.
Don't get me wrong, I adore Seno (it's Mukai friggin' Osamu, who doesn't love the guy?!), he is funny, and handsome and laid-back and really cool... but I can't be the only person who thinks that a relationship between him and Hotaru would be a huge mess. I don't know, I think they're both really immature and too much alike, and personally, I think relationships are about complementing each other, and darn it, I just don't see it no matter how much I try. I will admit that Ayase Haruka and Mukai Osamu have a lot of chemistry, and I really hope someday they'll make a drama together, but in this occasion, I just don't think it would work out.

On the other hand, Buchou really needs to start making an effort. When I watched the first season, I believed that Buchou was the kind of guy who would take the initiative relationship-wise (and he has, mostly), but the writers have portrayed him as way too shy for anyone's liking, and srsly, the only person who could actually be comfortable with that is Hotaru. Being 40 is fine, dude, but he's a grown-ass man who used to be married, who has done "this and that" a gazillion times in the past before, yet he can't kiss his friggin' fiancee?! Gimme a break, writer-san. Some character consistency please, before the fans start raging for real, sheesh! Srsly, it's like neither of them have a sex drive, wtf.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 16th, '10, 05:41

Noi wrote:On the other hand, Buchou really needs to start making an effort. When I watched the first season, I believed that Buchou was the kind of guy who would take the initiative relationship-wise (and he has, mostly), but the writers have portrayed him as way too shy for anyone's liking, and srsly, the only person who could actually be comfortable with that is Hotaru. Being 40 is fine, dude, but he's a grown-ass man who used to be married, who has done "this and that" a gazillion times in the past before, yet he can't kiss his friggin' fiancee?! Gimme a break, writer-san. Some character consistency please, before the fans start raging for real, sheesh! Srsly, it's like neither of them have a sex drive, wtf.
Ah you're right. Maybe that's why I like Bucho less and less this season. He still 10 times better than Makoto, of course. But he's kind of 'out of character' now.

Don't worry. HotaruXBucho shippers is still 80% out of the Hotaru fans/viewers, I believe^^ Actually, I think I'm the only full-fledged SenoXHotaru shipper here :roll

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 16th, '10, 08:12

well i am still torn in between BuchouxHotaru and SenoxHotaru :P

i really want to support Buchou but his character really disappoint me this season meanwhile Seno character keep getting more and more awesome^^;
to make thing worse for Buchou is that Mukai&Ayase really have such wonderful chemistry and great on-screen moment that make me want to support them fully lol :P
of course Naohito&Ayase chemistry still sizzling but the problem is with their character which is way to timid to have real woman and man relation when they already announce they are married but they are not acting like a real couple at all and then they canceled they marriage like it mean nothing^^;

i know Hotaru no Hkari is about Buchou and Hotaru relationship and they without any doubt will end up together and they deserve it..
that is why it is hard for me to be full-fledged SenoXHotaru shipper since i don't want to suffer huge heart break knowing they will never happen at the end no matter how great they are together:(

now i really want Mukai and Ayase to act in another drama together again as a couple :P

saayan

Post by saayan » Aug 16th, '10, 08:57

Urghh I echo everyone's sentiments about Buchou. Seno and Hotaru are an adorable himono couple! Buchou better get his act together or else...! Or else I'll start shipping him with Izaki. LOL

Kind of unrelated but my mom was watching HnH2 with me and she was like, "Oh wow, he (Seno) has two arms!" She's used to seeing Mukai Osamu in Gegege no Nyobo so apparently that was a surprise to her. :D

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 16th, '10, 11:05

Noi wrote:Lol, nobody ships Buchou/Hotaru anymore, apparently.

I know I do, and probably will until the very end.
Don't get me wrong, I adore Seno (it's Mukai friggin' Osamu, who doesn't love the guy?!), he is funny, and handsome and laid-back and really cool... but I can't be the only person who thinks that a relationship between him and Hotaru would be a huge mess. I don't know, I think they're both really immature and too much alike, and personally, I think relationships are about complementing each other, and darn it, I just don't see it no matter how much I try. I will admit that Ayase Haruka and Mukai Osamu have a lot of chemistry, and I really hope someday they'll make a drama together, but in this occasion, I just don't think it would work out.

On the other hand, Buchou really needs to start making an effort. When I watched the first season, I believed that Buchou was the kind of guy who would take the initiative relationship-wise (and he has, mostly), but the writers have portrayed him as way too shy for anyone's liking, and srsly, the only person who could actually be comfortable with that is Hotaru. Being 40 is fine, dude, but he's a grown-ass man who used to be married, who has done "this and that" a gazillion times in the past before, yet he can't kiss his friggin' fiancee?! Gimme a break, writer-san. Some character consistency please, before the fans start raging for real, sheesh! Srsly, it's like neither of them have a sex drive, wtf.

Hey Noi, like you I'm Buchou/Hotaru all the way! I still have hope for them, personally I don't see it will works with Seno but let wait and see.

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 16th, '10, 14:00

I am totally bucho hotaru shipper =)) I like mature man like bucho hehehehe but you know, I think Hotaru could, instead of closing her eyes with weird lip closure, she could make an initiative too. I think both of them are awkward in this thing =) which makes it funny :D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 16th, '10, 18:10

I ship both. But I'm more of a hotaru x buchou shipper. I guess mostly cuz Hotaru likes Buchou so much. And Seno is such a great guy, I think he deserves better. He should find someone who loves him as much has he loves her. I don't think Hotaru can give Seno happiness cuz her heart is with Buchou.

I guess similarly, I shipped Hotaru x Makoto in first season cuz Hotaru liked him so much. Even if he turned out to be an ass.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 16th, '10, 19:01

seirin wrote:I ship both. But I'm more of a hotaru x buchou shipper. I guess mostly cuz Hotaru likes Buchou so much. And Seno is such a great guy, I think he deserves better. He should find someone who loves him as much has he loves her. I don't think Hotaru can give Seno happiness cuz her heart is with Buchou.

I guess similarly, I shipped Hotaru x Makoto in first season cuz Hotaru liked him so much. Even if he turned out to be an ass.
:lol have to admit that i was shipping her and makoto in S1 too because buchou was like the last person in my mind to go for her. but later on changed my mind to hotaru x buchou :mrgreen:

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 17th, '10, 04:30

yanie wrote:Made a fanvid :P

Seno & Hotaru: The Himono Couple (47 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0dmq2d6bp1x8p7d
thanks, yanie! that was so cute. i wish you included the bed scene, though. LOL.
i'm hoping for more hotaru-seno scenes. kyaaa~ is there some way they can twist the story and make these two end up together? *wishful thinking*

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 17th, '10, 06:51

ojouprincess wrote:thanks, yanie! that was so cute. i wish you included the bed scene, though. LOL.
i'm hoping for more hotaru-seno scenes. kyaaa~ is there some way they can twist the story and make these two end up together? *wishful thinking*
Thank you for your comment! <3

I'll be sure to include the bed scene in my 2nd Seno-Hotaru fanvid :salut:

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 17th, '10, 09:54

First time she lied to Buchou, why? Must be hard for Buchou to take?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 17th, '10, 14:32

Tran wrote:First time she lied to Buchou, why? Must be hard for Buchou to take?
Hotaru probably didn't want to bother explaining why she was with Seno and to her it's probably not important. What is important is her feelings for Buchou and she wanted to convey that. But psychologically speaking, it could be argued she's trying to convince herself Seno means nothing to her and she only cares for Buchou.

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 18th, '10, 05:08

Well, after translating ep5 for fun (dual en+jp subs up in my other thread http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_87566.htm - really helps me make sense of their craziness), seems they're both

a) Love Idiots
or
b) Work-a-holics

lol.... Seriously, not kissing Ayase is like huh?!? you dead, dude?? But totally makes sense given how both give it their 110% at work (just one postcard in 3 yrs = die-hard Japanese work-a-holic). Makes me wonder how on earth they'll ever discover Fun together....?? Half-way through and still nothing..... >.<

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 18th, '10, 14:09

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 18th, '10, 23:51

bloggingpig wrote:Well, after translating ep5 for fun (dual en+jp subs up in my other thread http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_87566.htm - really helps me make sense of their craziness), seems they're both

a) Love Idiots
or
b) Work-a-holics

lol.... Seriously, not kissing Ayase is like huh?!? you dead, dude?? But totally makes sense given how both give it their 110% at work (just one postcard in 3 yrs = die-hard Japanese work-a-holic). Makes me wonder how on earth they'll ever discover Fun together....?? Half-way through and still nothing..... >.<
Hey bloggingpig, how about you watch ep 7 and tell us what it all about? Please!?

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 19th, '10, 04:40

Well, I only watched bits and pieces since Freshverse wasn't being friendly to me last night XD
But here's to those who are dying to know what happened in Ep7:
-Despite Hotaru's dokidoki reaction, Seno-Hotaru decided to be friends, and did the ET finger-to-finger gesture, lol. Didn't get to see the hand-holding scene, though, since freshverse kept lagging.

-Towards the end, Hotaru and Bucho had a big fight, since they were both lying to each other. Bucho, abt Konatsu, and Hotaru abt Seno. Bucho helped Konatsu to put on her kimono but lied to Hotaru that he had been in the house all day. (there was quite 'almost-intimate' scene between konatsu-bucho)

-But finally they made up again and Bucho even asked Hotaru that he wants to meet her parents^^ alls well ends well for Hotaru-Bucho, it seem.

Not sure what was really the deal with Konatsu and Bucho coz freshverse kept dying on me. But I saw a bit romantic tension there between them... and if I don't hate Konatsu, I'd say their bickering was quite cute^^;; didn't expect Bucho can bicker with Konatsu, I thought he'd only do that with Hotaru.

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 19th, '10, 04:45

yanie, did you understand what bucho's explanation for dokidoki feeling? that I didn't get. There was something like bucho sees konatsu as a woman blah blah blah i really suck at listening =))
If you want to watch again, pandora link I gave above works fine for me.

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 19th, '10, 11:30

Not once funny moment in this episode!

Is it just me or anyone else feel like Hotaru and Buchou getting more distant and distant with each other ?

However I like watching the male bonding part btw Buchou and Kutasugi and of course all the moment btw Kutasugi and Yamada. I like her hair style much better in this season.

I don't understand why Buchou has to help Konatsu to wear the Kimono?

And I think Buchou definitely need affection therapy??/?!!! ..... and I thought it was such a perfect moment...Argggg

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 19th, '10, 19:17

Tran wrote: And I think Buchou definitely need affection therapy??/?!!! ..... and I thought it was such a perfect moment...Argggg
Let's not put all the blame on Buchou. Hotaru needs affection therapy too. Who in the world replies to a love letter with "Roger!" and does those weird dances/poses trying to act sexy but failing miserably turning the situation into a charade game?

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 20th, '10, 04:31

LOL after making a friend of mine translating the last 15 mins of ep7, I feel that the drama is about how to maintain a relationship and how to mature through ups and downs. it's cute :)
i watch a lot more kdrama and at first, i wanted to have more holding hands/hugs blah blah too but the more I think about it, the more I understand it from a Japanese point of view - I think they are a lot more reserve esp in public, even with each other only. So I suppose jdrama is just not as cheesy as kdrama after all :P esp think about bucho, he's 40. U will never see a 40 year old man holding his wife/gf's hand on the street - even a 25 years old doesn't. so i think the love here is a lot like accepting the person and feeling comfy around him/her :)
i am content with the drama hehe
for those who want to understand the last part, i think their bond is stronger
the jist is Bucho and Ahomiya say that from now on, there are lots of things, even if we get married, there would be lot of things and our relationship may go down, but when that happens, let's go back to the porch, anything can be solved. b/c they are a stupid couple :P and no secret between them
[/spoiler]

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 20th, '10, 22:25

stupidolive wrote:LOL after making a friend of mine translating the last 15 mins of ep7, I feel that the drama is about how to maintain a relationship and how to mature through ups and downs. it's cute :)
i watch a lot more kdrama and at first, i wanted to have more holding hands/hugs blah blah too but the more I think about it, the more I understand it from a Japanese point of view - I think they are a lot more reserve esp in public, even with each other only. So I suppose jdrama is just not as cheesy as kdrama after all :P esp think about bucho, he's 40. U will never see a 40 year old man holding his wife/gf's hand on the street - even a 25 years old doesn't. so i think the love here is a lot like accepting the person and feeling comfy around him/her :)
i am content with the drama hehe
for those who want to understand the last part, i think their bond is stronger
the jist is Bucho and Ahomiya say that from now on, there are lots of things, even if we get married, there would be lot of things and our relationship may go down, but when that happens, let's go back to the porch, anything can be solved. b/c they are a stupid couple :P and no secret between them
[/spoiler]

Hey olive, I can understand about public places but how about in the house just the two of them? Come on, Matoko kissed Hotaru before and do all this lovey-dovey with her already right? Somehow in this season she still doesn't understand what is lovey-dovey? I don't get it!

Also, how do people actually show the person they treasure that hey love them?

Till next episode ...... just let's hope for the best!

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 20th, '10, 23:41

Tran wrote:Hey olive, I can understand about public places but how about in the house just the two of them? Come on, Matoko kissed Hotaru before and do all this lovey-dovey with her already right? Somehow in this season she still doesn't understand what is lovey-dovey? I don't get it!

Also, how do people actually show the person they treasure that hey love them?

Till next episode ...... just let's hope for the best!
that's what i really have problem with sometimes. i mean Hotaru's actions. she really acts naive like she never had a BF before most of times. this starting to get on my nerve. come on, she is not that innocent, she has been with makoto before, she actually lived with the guy for sometimes and she still acts silly and stupid when it comes to being lovey-dovey with buchou. what about her night with seno? her childish acts starting to irritates me. :x

stupidolive

Post by stupidolive » Aug 21st, '10, 00:54

I am trying to oversee those naive/weird act of Hotaru :P
I am curious if anyone reads the manga yet? I know they do scanlate to end of vol 6 and i see vol 13 raw online but can't find vol 14-15. I went to book-off today to find it and guess what, none either! I generally find the manga story a lot more in depth and likeable (I believe that Hotaru is a lot more mature by end of the manga :D)

Noi

Post by Noi » Aug 21st, '10, 03:53

It's the writer, guys. Manga-Hotaru had her stupid moments, but she was never as naive as Dorama-Hotaru. And Manga-Buchou? *swoons* :wub:

Kazeyama

Post by Kazeyama » Aug 21st, '10, 04:44

yanie, your fanvid was terrific! Love seeing Seno and Hotaru together. Hotaru is so comfortable with him and can just be herself. I think that's what a fitting relationship is all about. And even though Seno is a himono otoko, he still has strong sensibilities and can guide Hotaru in the right direction when she's confused. The writers will probably stay with the buchou combination, but I'm rooting for Seno! :-)

bloggingpig

WowA what a kiss! =D

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 21st, '10, 05:07

http://letsblog.panasonic.jp/touch/

Okay, so everyone knows Ayase's now the Spokesmodel for Panasonic, right? Figure Hamasaki's getting into her 30s and in Japan, that's totally OTH (over the hill) like a day old Xmas cake (yes, women in their 30s are called that over there at times...)....
...anyways, back on track, thinking "Man, this show is SLOWWWWW when it comes to actual signs of romance!!!", I zipped on over to this site to see what's new. (Now, I wanna the same LUMIX DMC-FX700 she has! - actually, similar model at BestBuy - not bad for a digicam).

Then, naturally came across the 'show & tell' movies - thinking they're gonna be dull. Taking macro shots and such.

http://ch.panasonic.co.jp/index.html?contents=02392
The new Panasonic commercial.

oooooohhhhh! that Ayase! boy, did my head spin!! Yikes!!! =D

I'm praying now that Hotaru will show us signs of the like!

Tran

Re: WowA what a kiss! =D

Post by Tran » Aug 21st, '10, 11:41

bloggingpig wrote:http://letsblog.panasonic.jp/touch/

Okay, so everyone knows Ayase's now the Spokesmodel for Panasonic, right? Figure Hamasaki's getting into her 30s and in Japan, that's totally OTH (over the hill) like a day old Xmas cake (yes, women in their 30s are called that over there at times...)....
...anyways, back on track, thinking "Man, this show is SLOWWWWW when it comes to actual signs of romance!!!", I zipped on over to this site to see what's new. (Now, I wanna the same LUMIX DMC-FX700 she has! - actually, similar model at BestBuy - not bad for a digicam).

Then, naturally came across the 'show & tell' movies - thinking they're gonna be dull. Taking macro shots and such.

http://ch.panasonic.co.jp/index.html?contents=02392
The new Panasonic commercial.

ooooohhhhh! that Ayase! boy, did my head spin!! Yikes!!! =D

I'm praying now that Hotaru will show us signs of the like!
Yuck! Why she paint her nail blue looks ugly really!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '10, 13:17

Kazeyama wrote:yanie, your fanvid was terrific! Love seeing Seno and Hotaru together. Hotaru is so comfortable with him and can just be herself.
Thank you for your comment!^^ IMO, Hotaru is comfortable and being herself around Bucho too, though :-)

So, in Ep7, Seno...
held Hotaru's hand, was bcoz he thought friends does that?? What is he? 7? XD
Although it was cute, but somehow it was out-of-character, since Seno had given Hotaru advices abt being rabu2 and all, before. I thought he should know better. Then suddenly he acted innocent like an elementary kid, lol. Unless he did that in purpose, heheh... I wonder if Seno would start making an effort on Hotaru, like Sakuragi told him to :roll

12bucklemyshoe

Post by 12bucklemyshoe » Aug 21st, '10, 14:04

I already stopped watching this drama because the lack of passion drives me up the wall. I will wait till the episode they kiss, watch that and maybe that will give me the motivation to continue from where I left off.

Kazeyama

Post by Kazeyama » Aug 21st, '10, 23:56

yanie, I thought about that after I posted that Hotaru does feel comfortable around Buchou, too. I like that Seno pays attention to Hotaru. I love Hotaru's puzzled looks when she notices Seno's himono-ness. I know she's rabu-rabu with Buchou, but I'd rather love someone who gives me a little something in return. :-)

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 24th, '10, 07:24

Tomorrow someone going to try on wedding dresses but somehow I have a feeling not Hotaru :(

Noi

Post by Noi » Aug 26th, '10, 02:09

Episode 8 online:

Part 1:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=K8RPOSCD

Part 2:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=G1KAXLTS

I was waiting for this link because I guessed Pandora doesn't work for everyone. At least for me it doesn't xD