[Discussion] Nodame Cantabile and also its SP in Europe

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 24th, '10, 22:51

chunny wrote:
bmwracer wrote: Did you set up the Port Forwarding?

That should help your download speed.
Errr...I think I didn't? It's okay, I've finally downloaded it! Thanks bmwracer, you helped a lot with all Juri/Tamaki and Nodame stuff. Appreciate it loads! :cheers: :cheers:
Glad to be of service. :thumright:

marcella

Post by marcella » Apr 26th, '10, 22:47

flamethunder85 wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:In the previous week, there was a 1 week exclusive re-release of Movie 1 prior to the release of the sequel.
And it even made it to top 10 box-office, even though it's just a re-release. Sugoi desu ne! :thumleft:
Ne, can anyone explain me what do you mean by "re-release" or "broadcasting edition"? Does it mean that it's different from the actual movie released last year (and from the DVD which is going to be released in June)? :blink

Thanks! :wub:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 27th, '10, 00:26

marcella wrote:
flamethunder85 wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:In the previous week, there was a 1 week exclusive re-release of Movie 1 prior to the release of the sequel.
And it even made it to top 10 box-office, even though it's just a re-release. Sugoi desu ne! :thumleft:
Ne, can anyone explain me what do you mean by "re-release" or "broadcasting edition"? Does it mean that it's different from the actual movie released last year (and from the DVD which is going to be released in June)? :blink

Thanks! :wub:
"Re-release" is just the theaters showing Movie 1 as a precursor to Movie 2... To refresh everyone's mind about what transpired before watching Movie 2.

The "Broadcast Edition" is Movie 1 which was edited for TV broadcast... Scenes were added and cut for noobs who are unfamiliar with the Nodame timeline... Seems rather ridiculous, since anyone who's interested has to have been familiar with the Nodame story... :scratch:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 27th, '10, 14:11

Credit: Baidu

marcella

Post by marcella » Apr 27th, '10, 18:19

Thanks bmwracer! :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 27th, '10, 18:51

marcella wrote:Thanks bmwracer! :D
Anytime. :thumright:

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 28th, '10, 06:15

bmwracer wrote:Image
Oh..thanks! :lol

I think this a birthday, but of who?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 28th, '10, 13:39

scribbledclef wrote:
bmwracer wrote:Image
Oh..thanks! :lol

I think this a birthday, but of who?
Eiji Wentz. :)

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » Apr 29th, '10, 07:45

Wow! Belated happy birthday to Eiji Wentz~

Lol.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Apr 29th, '10, 22:27

:cheers: just finished DL the Movie..can't wait to see Nodaaaaame :w00t:

the video quality is awesome ..thank you bmwracer :salut: :mrgreen:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 29th, '10, 22:29

Mai-Soon wrote::cheers: just finished DL the Movie..can't wait to see Nodaaaaame :w00t:

the video quality is awesome ..thank you bmwracer :salut: :mrgreen:
Enjoy! :thumright:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 2nd, '10, 23:07

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 3rd, '10, 10:50

*wave* hello, minna-san! ^___^

at last, after some time lurking around here, watching the threads from afar as new information coming up, I decided to join the forum today, hehe~ so hajimemashite, minna. *bows*

I just wanna say that I love this series sooo much (still on my #1 best drama so far ^^") and thanks a ton for everyone on this forum, especially you guys who have been providing us with amazing pictures and information, even download links! you guys have my best regard.

and I've just watched the broadcasted version of Nodame Cantabile Saishu Gakusho Zenpen last night. I can't wait for the subs, so I ended up watching without knowing the meanings, haha~ XD
but I still understand the plot of the movie overall. it was interesting, too bad the ending part left me with even more curiosity. =____=

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 3rd, '10, 22:18

phio_chan... Hajime Mashite :)

this Drama is my number one too..and i have seen the movie too..but what helps me a lot to understand it that i watched the anime not long ago..

bmwracer: now i got what was you meaning by Stressman ..he almost consumed the movie..but the movie was good though..can't wait for the subs even more now :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 3rd, '10, 22:26

Mai-Soon wrote:bmwracer: now i got what was you meaning by Stressman ..he almost consumed the movie..
Yup.

He was almost on camera longer than Juri-chan or Hiroshi-kun... :pale:

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 4th, '10, 06:19

Mai-Soon wrote:phio_chan... Hajime Mashite :)

this Drama is my number one too..and i have seen the movie too..but what helps me a lot to understand it that i watched the anime not long ago..

bmwracer: now i got what was you meaning by Stressman ..he almost consumed the movie..but the movie was good though..can't wait for the subs even more now :D
well, I don't watch the anime nor read the manga, because the art graphic style doesn't seem.. "appealing" to me. sorry if it sounds rude, I don't mean to offend anyone. people have preferences, ne? ^^"

but overall I pretty much understand where the plot is going. that broadcasted version of the movie is pretty good, although I'm so curious about the scenes that were deleted.
why does the deleted scenes have to be moments of Chiaki-senpai and Nodame? :cry:
and I think the Stressemann part is pretty interesting, although maybe he is indeed too much on the screen compared to our beloved main characters, haha~ XD

I wonder what's taking SARS so long for the sub,.. *sob*[/spoiler]

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 4th, '10, 13:40

phio_chan wrote:well, I don't watch the anime nor read the manga, because the art graphic style doesn't seem.. "appealing" to me. sorry if it sounds rude, I don't mean to offend anyone. people have preferences, ne? ^^"
I felt that way in the beginning, too, but since I've become a big Nodame fan, I had to take a look at the anime.... You should should check it out, particularly the anime... The voice acting is really good. :thumright:
I wonder what's taking SARS so long for the sub,.. *sob*[/spoiler]
It's probably not their only project... :sweat:

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 4th, '10, 15:35

bmwracer wrote:
phio_chan wrote:well, I don't watch the anime nor read the manga, because the art graphic style doesn't seem.. "appealing" to me. sorry if it sounds rude, I don't mean to offend anyone. people have preferences, ne? ^^"
I felt that way in the beginning, too, but since I've become a big Nodame fan, I had to take a look at the anime.... You should should check it out, particularly the anime... The voice acting is really good. :thumright:
Me too, i don't watch anime that much, but i watched Nodame anime as Nodam cantabile fanatic ...and the voice acting was awesome ..especially Chiaki.. :w00t:

and we have to be patient with SARS, we are lucky they're subbing it in fact..

didn't know that this version of the movie would be different from the actual movie :O :|

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 4th, '10, 15:40

Mai-Soon wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
Me too, i don't watch anime that much, but i watched Nodame anime as Nodam cantabile fanatic ...and the voice acting was awesome ..especially Chiaki.. :w00t:
LOL, I thought the voice acting for Nodame was really good. :mrgreen:
didn't know that this version of the movie would be different from the actual movie :O :|
I'm not surprised: if it was the actual movie, (almost) no one would buy the DVD when it comes out in June. :P

shinqtaro

Post by shinqtaro » May 4th, '10, 16:12

Mai-Soon wrote:
bracer wrote:
Me too, i don't watch anime that much, but i watched Nodame anime as Nodam cantabile fanatic ...and the voice acting was awesome ..especially Chiaki.. :w00t:|
If you're heavy into classical music, the anime is really the one to watch (the live action drama and SP cut out a lot of interesting music). Plus I've never seen such detail animation of classical instrument playing before. I can only comment on the string section, and most of the time they're dead on (most impressive is the chopin performance). By dead on I mean their playing actually matches the music and are not just random bow movements (long and close shots). Of course w/o the partitur I can't be sure, but it can certainly be played that way. It's as if they digitally shot a live performance and just replaced the real members with the animated figures.

And as a previous user has indicated, there's no way they can duplicate the anime's chopin performance on the live action feature (given the smallness of the concert hall). The anime captures a live performance in a decent sized concert hall very well (both on stage and off) in terms of ambiance, atmosphere, and the final applause.

BTW the anime showed roughly the last 1.5 min of Chopin's third movement. Just for kicks I campared it to the Argerich/Dutoit/OSM recording and the anime is only slower by 4 - 5 secs.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 4th, '10, 16:41

shinqtaro wrote:
Mai-Soon wrote:
bracer wrote: I felt that way in the beginning, too, but since I've become a big Nodame fan, I had to take a look at the anime.... You should should check it out, particularly the anime... The voice acting is really good. :thumright:
Me too, i don't watch anime that much, but i watched Nodame anime as Nodam cantabile fanatic ...and the voice acting was awesome ..especially Chiaki.. :w00t:|
If you're heavy into classical music, the anime is really the one to watch (the live action drama and SP cut out a lot of interesting music). Plus I've never seen such detail animation of classical instrument playing before. I can only comment on the string section, and most of the time they're dead on (most impressive is the chopin performance). By dead on I mean their playing actually matches the music and are not just random bow movements (long and close shots). Of course w/o the partitur I can't be sure, but it can certainly be played that way. It's as if they digitally shot a live performance and just replaced the real members with the animated figures.
My guess would be they used the rotoscope technique for the orchestral scenes. :)

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 5th, '10, 12:00

Mai-Soon wrote:
bmwracer wrote:

and we have to be patient with SARS, we are lucky they're subbing it in fact..

actually I have seen few scenes of the anime in Animax back then, and it was actually in a quite interesting scene, but I just changed the channel because the first impression wasn't good, haha~ XD
but if you guys say so, I'll give it a try later on. :D

hmm, yeah. being patient is very hard sometimes, eh? :P
bmwracer wrote:I'm not surprised: if it was the actual movie, (almost) no one would buy the DVD when it comes out in June. Tongue
is it really that bad? ^^" well, I think it's pretty good although there's no romantic scenes between Chiaki and Nodame at all, haha~ XD
just kidding. have you seen the real version?

And as a previous user has indicated, there's no way they can duplicate the anime's chopin performance on the live action feature (given the smallness of the concert hall). The anime captures a live performance in a decent sized concert hall very well (both on stage and off) in terms of ambiance, atmosphere, and the final applause.

BTW the anime showed roughly the last 1.5 min of Chopin's third movement. Just for kicks I campared it to the Argerich/Dutoit/OSM recording and the anime is only slower by 4 - 5 secs.
wow, really?
hmm, that makes me have to watch the anime even more, haha~ XD
it's true that sometimes there are unmatched movement of the players and the conductor with the music, but it looks like I'm way too distracted with the awesome music. ^^"[/quote]

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 5th, '10, 13:28

phio_chan wrote:
bmwracer wrote:I'm not surprised: if it was the actual movie, (almost) no one would buy the DVD when it comes out in June. Tongue
is it really that bad? ^^" well, I think it's pretty good although there's no romantic scenes between Chiaki and Nodame at all, haha~ XD
Nope, I live in the States... I won't get to see the theater version until the DVD gets released in June. :sweat:

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 5th, '10, 15:26

bmwracer wrote:
phio_chan wrote:
Nope, I live in the States... I won't get to see the theater version until the DVD gets released in June. :sweat:
haha, we are the same then. Japanese movies aren't very popular here in my place, so I also have to wait until June. still long way of waiting, for both of us, and some other fans who are not so lucky, haha~ XD

how about the DVD for the second movie? any info about when it will be out?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 5th, '10, 16:54

phio_chan wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
phio_chan wrote:
haha, we are the same then. Japanese movies aren't very popular here in my place, so I also have to wait until June. still long way of waiting, for both of us, and some other fans who are not so lucky, haha~ XD

how about the DVD for the second movie? any info about when it will be out?
If it's like the first movie, it won't show up until October-November. :sweat:

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 6th, '10, 21:47

well..now i'm thinking a sad thought ..since SARS are subbing this version of the movie they won't sub the version of the DVD, just like the specials :(

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » May 6th, '10, 22:23

Mai-Soon wrote:well..now i'm thinking a sad thought ..since SARS are subbing this version of the movie they won't sub the version of the DVD, just like the specials :(
sars-fansubs.com wrote: Liar Game Movie, Nodame Cantabile Movies: YES, we're subbing them, but like the Gokusen movie, we'll have to wait till they're released on bluray.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 6th, '10, 23:48

MisS Lonliah wrote:
sars-fansubs.com wrote: Liar Game Movie, Nodame Cantabile Movies: YES, we're subbing them, but like the Gokusen movie, we'll have to wait till they're released on bluray.
Hmm, that's contrary to their Twitter message about subbing the TV broadcast version... :pale:

Nuts. :cry:

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 7th, '10, 20:41

bmwracer wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:
Hmm, that's contrary to their Twitter message about subbing the TV broadcast version... :pale:

yes, they said that, but check the entry date, that was before they know that there are a TV version :thumright:

xxpinkyzxx

Post by xxpinkyzxx » May 8th, '10, 05:26

Hello, I have just watched Nodame Cantabile live action and SP in Europe. I really love the show! It actually thought me to love classical music more lol

BTW, does anyone know which classical piece, or i should say symphony is played when Yuuto Segawa appears in episode 10 of the live action? This song has also been played in episode 9.

Thanks

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 8th, '10, 15:26

Mai-Soon wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:

yes, they said that, but check the entry date, that was before they know that there are a TV version :thumright:
wait, so that means, no subs for DVD?
oh nooooo~~~~
if it turned out to be so, I prefer them working on the DVD instead, they can skip the TV version... :cry:

but why not?
xxpinkyzxx wrote:Hello, I have just watched Nodame Cantabile live action and SP in Europe. I really love the show! It actually thought me to love classical music more lol

BTW, does anyone know which classical piece, or i should say symphony is played when Yuuto Segawa appears in episode 10 of the live action? This song has also been played in episode 9.

Thanks
hi, hi, another fellow fans of Nodame Cantabile, hehe~

I'm so sorry but I can't help you with your question. my knowledge of classical musics isn't that much, hehe~ maybe others can help you? 8) [/quote]

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 8th, '10, 15:44

phio_chan wrote:
Mai-Soon wrote:
bmwracer wrote: Hmm, that's contrary to their Twitter message about subbing the TV broadcast version... :pale:

None of the official DVD releases have English subtitles. :pale:

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » May 8th, '10, 22:57

bmwracer wrote:
phio_chan wrote:
Mai-Soon wrote:
My mind just can't understand that I won't be able to watch the movies with subs!!! :cry:
I hope SARS-FANSUBS will make a clear announcement regarding this soooon!

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 8th, '10, 23:31

bmwracer wrote:
phio_chan wrote:
Mai-Soon wrote:

that's what i was thinking .. so now ...should we tell SARS to wait for the DVD release :-( :pale: ??

Edit:

just asked SARS in their Twitter about the whole matter and here is their answer:
Originally we planned to sub the theatrical version once it's out on bluray. We'll be comparing the 2 once the bluray's available.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » May 9th, '10, 00:08

Many Thanks Mai-Soon!!! :-)
Now I can be happy, right!! :unsure: didn't really understand their 2nd sentence :scratch: .. bmwracer HELP XD

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 9th, '10, 00:16

what i got from that is they won't release any subs till they compare this TV version with the theatrical version (the DVD version)...

Conclusion : we have to wait till June , i guess !! (and i don't mind waiting...*do I??* Oo

xxpinkyzxx

Post by xxpinkyzxx » May 9th, '10, 04:02

xxpinkyzxx wrote:Hello, I have just watched Nodame Cantabile live action and SP in Europe. I really love the show! It actually thought me to love classical music more lol

Thanks
hi, hi, another fellow fans of Nodame Cantabile, hehe~

I'm so sorry but I can't help you with your question. my knowledge of classical musics isn't that much, hehe~ maybe others can help you? 8)
Haha, it's alright, i have just found out the name of that song, thanks to Nodame Cantabile Resources blog :D It's Vivaldi's four seasons- Summer 3rd movement

Nodame cantabile is beyond awesomeness! The actors and actresses portrayed the characters very well. I love how the director use some of the animations in the show, making it so hilarious! :lol

Gosh, I can't wait for the movie part 2 dvd to be released, it's sad that it's not showing in my country =/

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 9th, '10, 04:17

Mai-Soon wrote:what i got from that is they won't release any subs till they compare this TV version with the theatrical version (the DVD version)...
Yup, that's my interpretation.

I think if you watch the TV broadcast, it's pretty obvious what stuff was added in... It's not rocket science. :sweat:

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 9th, '10, 15:29

hmm, I see. so no matter what, it's still June. fine, then. I dislike waiting, but I think I can do anything for this awesome series, muahahaha~ :mrgreen:

but I wonder what is the problem if they sub both of the version? I mean, if they do both version, they don't really have to go through everything from scratch when they sub the DVD version. maybe they just have re-do the timing, but they can still use most part of the translation, right?
is this about licensing problem or anything?
xxpinkyzxx wrote:Haha, it's alright, i have just found out the name of that song, thanks to Nodame Cantabile Resources blog :D It's Vivaldi's four seasons- Summer 3rd movement

Nodame cantabile is beyond awesomeness! The actors and actresses portrayed the characters very well. I love how the director use some of the animations in the show, making it so hilarious! :lol

Gosh, I can't wait for the movie part 2 dvd to be released, it's sad that it's not showing in my country =/
ah, I see. it's great that you have found it. I only know Vivaldi's Four Seasons Spring and Autumn, so that explains why. :P

yep, me too. none of the movies, and other Japanese movies, ever being aired here. not popular, demand is not high enough, or maybe the cost, I dunno. that's a shame. :whistling:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 9th, '10, 18:03

phio_chan wrote:hmm, I see. so no matter what, it's still June. fine, then. I dislike waiting, but I think I can do anything for this awesome series, muahahaha~ :mrgreen:

but I wonder what is the problem if they sub both of the version? I mean, if they do both version, they don't really have to go through everything from scratch when they sub the DVD version. maybe they just have re-do the timing, but they can still use most part of the translation, right?
is this about licensing problem or anything?
It's not licensing at all... Actually, all of this is most likely illegal: the copying, redistribution, etc. of the video... :sweat:

Most likely, it's just a lot of work for SARS and they don't want to do things essentially twice.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » May 10th, '10, 00:04

Mai-Soon wrote:what i got from that is they won't release any subs till they compare this TV version with the theatrical version (the DVD version)...

Conclusion : we have to wait till June , i guess !! (and i don't mind waiting...*do I??* Oo
thanks Mai-Soon :-) ok I will try to wait silently for them :mrgreen:

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 10th, '10, 12:04

bmwracer wrote:
Most likely, it's just a lot of work for SARS and they don't want to do things essentially twice.
Subbing is a very tiring process ,i tried it once and i now i really appreciate how hard and tiring it is..actually i was wondering why these people sub at all , thank god they aren't whinny like me :hissy: :sweat:

MisS Lonliah

It's ok..we are all on the same boat which is called Nodame Mania :wub:

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » May 10th, '10, 22:32

Mai-Soon wrote: on the same boat which is called Nodame Mania :wub:
YES :mrgreen:

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 11th, '10, 14:05

hrrm, okay..
I guess we're left with no choice but to wait patiently, hehe~

Edohiguma

Post by Edohiguma » May 11th, '10, 14:13

I never managed to get into this. I love classical music (I still have Dvořák's 9th memorized from the first note to the last), but I never managed to get into Nodame. Maybe it's because my music teacher back in school was a composer and conductor himself and I'm thus heavily biased towards pretenders who just wave around a stick. Duno.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 11th, '10, 22:05

Edohiguma wrote: I'm thus heavily biased towards pretenders who just wave around a stick. Duno.
Well they are actors... :sweat:

You could say the same for any actor portraying an athlete, doctor, lawyer, etc... It's what you're willing to believe when you watch a drama or movie.

xxpinkyzxx

Post by xxpinkyzxx » May 12th, '10, 14:43

phio_chan wrote:
xxpinkyzxx wrote:Haha, it's alright, i have just found out the name of that song, thanks to Nodame Cantabile Resources blog :D It's Vivaldi's four seasons- Summer 3rd movement

ah, I see. it's great that you have found it. I only know Vivaldi's Four Seasons Spring and Autumn, so that explains why. :P

yep, me too. none of the movies, and other Japanese movies, ever being aired here. not popular, demand is not high enough, or maybe the cost, I dunno. that's a shame. :whistling:
Haha, i only start listening to classical music after watching nodame cantabile. The show really taught me to appreciate the beauty of classical music

Indeed =( the last japanese show aired here is L Change the World lol XD

scribbledclef

Post by scribbledclef » May 15th, '10, 05:54

Haha, i only start listening to classical music after watching nodame cantabile. The show really taught me to appreciate the beauty of classical music
Me too. I thank Nodame Cantabile a lot. :lol

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 16th, '10, 04:25

scribbledclef wrote:

Nodame is the best. :thumright:

Tendou_90

Post by Tendou_90 » May 18th, '10, 05:33

can i ask anyone who knows what piece they used in SP1 when chiaki and nodame having coffee while waiting results out?......

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 20th, '10, 15:07

bmwracer wrote:
scribbledclef wrote:

Nodame is the best. :thumright:
oh yeah, no doubt about all of your words. *super big grin*

@Tendou: I'm sorry I can't help you on that one, my knowledge on classical musics isn't that much, heeh~ ^__^

wobblywalker

Post by wobblywalker » May 20th, '10, 15:37

Tendou, are you talking about the part where an elderly gent comes up and encourages him to make it to the end of the finals? The music there is from The Moldau by Smetana, from Ma Vlast...

juri25

Post by juri25 » May 24th, '10, 22:45

dramacrazy.net posted da subbed version of da nodame cantabile movie!!!!!
BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 24th, '10, 23:25

juri25 wrote:dramacrazy.net posted da subbed version of da nodame cantabile movie!!!!!
BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool... Gonna check it out right now. :thumright:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 24th, '10, 23:28

The first movie? The full version or the TV one they made? Cause according to yesasia, the full movie's out on June 4th.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 25th, '10, 00:32

Orion1986 wrote:The first movie? The full version or the TV one they made? Cause according to yesasia, the full movie's out on June 4th.
It's the broadcast version of Movie 1.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » May 25th, '10, 00:44

bmwracer wrote:
Orion1986 wrote:The first movie? The full version or the TV one they made? Cause according to yesasia, the full movie's out on June 4th.

yeah its the broadcast version. I went to go and check it out and, sorry, the quality wasnt that good so im just going to wait and enjoy it when it comes out with SARS. :blink

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 25th, '10, 04:07

esmer86 wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
yeah its the broadcast version. I went to go and check it out and, sorry, the quality wasnt that good so im just going to wait and enjoy it when it comes out with SARS. :blink
Yeah, several sites (viikii.net, dailymotion, etc.) have it available for streaming with English subtitles, but the video quality is average at best.

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » May 26th, '10, 11:34

someone should create softsubs using those available streamed LQ hardsubs! i dont mind but i dont want to do everything by myself :) i want to share the load :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 26th, '10, 13:30

furransu wrote:someone should create softsubs using those available streamed LQ hardsubs! i dont mind but i dont want to do everything by myself :) i want to share the load :D
I might try to do that once I get all the streams downloaded... I noticed that only four of the six parts were available at DailyMotion the other day... :pale:

I'll check again today.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 26th, '10, 19:20

Movie 1 on DVD is a little over a week away.... :cheers:

phio_chan

Post by phio_chan » May 27th, '10, 14:57

gah, I'm so late.. =___=

oh, wow, so the subbed is already out? that's pretty unexpected. but I think I'll just wait too. I've known the general plot either way, so I think it's not that big problem to wait even more. plus, I'm getting busy, haha~ ^^"

and yeah, June is coming near. I can only hope that when the date comes, someone will quickly buy it, bring it home, watch it, then rip it, give it to the sub group, sub it, release it on the internet, and all that's left to me is download it! yes!!

thanks for all the info and links, anyway. ^^

Tendou_90

Post by Tendou_90 » May 27th, '10, 15:54

wobblywalker wrote:Tendou, are you talking about the part where an elderly gent comes up and encourages him to make it to the end of the finals? The music there is from The Moldau by Smetana, from Ma Vlast...
thx a lot.......i really appreciate it.........i thought it was Schubert before....hahaha

HypnoSurf22

Post by HypnoSurf22 » May 28th, '10, 22:31

Twitter update from Sars fansubs :-) ......

"Nodame Cantabile movie #1 translations are complete!..."
http://twitter.com/sarsfansubs/statuses/14847909512

xxpinkyzxx

Post by xxpinkyzxx » May 29th, '10, 04:17

HypnoSurf22 wrote:Twitter update from Sars fansubs :-) ......

ZOMG!! :w00t: can't wait to watch it!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 29th, '10, 05:12

Thanks for the heads up.

Heh, they should be subbing Sunao ni Narenakute and Twittering updates. :mrgreen:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 31st, '10, 04:14

Five days away...! :cheers:

HypnoSurf22

Post by HypnoSurf22 » May 31st, '10, 14:27

Twitter update from Sars fansubs:

"Encoding Nodame Cantabile movie #1 (SD/HD). Release will be sometime in the afternoon of Memorial day (5/31) if everything goes smoothly." (TV version)

:dance:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 31st, '10, 15:04

HypnoSurf22 wrote:Twitter update from Sars fansubs:

"Encoding Nodame Cantabile movie #1 (SD/HD). Release will be sometime in the afternoon of Memorial day (5/31) if everything goes smoothly." (TV version)

Sugoi...! :cheers:

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jun 1st, '10, 00:52

HypnoSurf22 wrote:Twitter update from Sars fansubs:

last updates from SARS Twitter :
Some minor issues with the release. Second round of encoding again
We will release today, just a little later than expected

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jun 1st, '10, 00:57

bmwracer wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.

Heh, they should be subbing Sunao ni Narenakute and Twittering updates. :mrgreen:
Querbeet does! :-) ..i really like Querbeet work....but they didn't release ep 6 yet :|

HypnoSurf22

Post by HypnoSurf22 » Jun 1st, '10, 02:40

Mai-Soon wrote:last updates from SARS Twitter :
Some minor issues with the release. Second round of encoding again
We will release today, just a little later than expected
Oh well, maybe tomorrow then :-)

kuroihikari

Post by kuroihikari » Jun 1st, '10, 03:00

What SARS is doing is just the broadcast version, right? Any notable differences with the theatrical version?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 1st, '10, 03:34

kuroihikari wrote:What SARS is doing is just the broadcast version, right? Any notable differences with the theatrical version?
From what I've seen in the broadcast version, I'd guess there's quite a bit of difference between the theatrical and broadcast releases...

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 1st, '10, 18:23

I happened to be in Taiwan when they released the film version there. so I got to see it (in a sub I could understand). It was great! It was pretty packed at the theater I was at, but I don't go to Taiwan much, so hard to compare...