[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
CarolL
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:29 am

Postby CarolL » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:08 am

Billion wrote:Hm... does being a Johnny really have anything to do with the amount of kissing scenes in a drama? I saw Kimi wa Petto with Jun and Koyuki and they kissed plenty of times (and they weren't the corny, blocked-by-the-sun type either).


I was able to say Kimi was Petto. Those were some HOT KISSES between Jun and Koyuki in there, but I wished it could be someone younger than Jun that he is kissing. No offense, just wanted someone who is close to age with Jun to have kissing scenes with.

I guess it is not anything to do with Johnny, so that scenario of Johnny is preventing Jun from kissing INTENSE in HYD is unreasonable. --->See Kimi wa Petto for example.
Image
Hana Yori Dango 2: Is it that difficult to be TOGETHER??
*ThAnKS to ureshi~ & carshrimp for HYD 2 Avatars*

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:11 am

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
DMPA wrote:KamichamaN, your signiture in the end has a pic thingy...i just noticed...but is that MatsumJun?!?!


yes indeed it is, one of them was that whole...naked photoshoot thing he did, and one of them is him with a rose petal in his mouth...just kinda...cut and past things


KamichamaN could you please send me that pic where hes like half naked pls???!!!!! :cry:
I just luuuvvv me some MatsuJun XD ..


hehe sorry, all I've done on d-addicts is pretty much forumstalk and download, you wanna tell me the method you want the pictures in?
Image
Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!
http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

User avatar
gandahmoh
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:02 am
Location: philippines

Postby gandahmoh » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:12 am

1 hour to go...my torrent is 93 percent complete...hope the subs will come out soon... i have big tests tomorow but i can't help spying around this forum... i totally love hana yori dango
for those who are eager to have a kiss scene... im sure the writers will do a good job..and give us great scenes.. and no matter how we complain about...we basically don't make a difference coz we are not the writers... all i can say is let them suprise us..be patient!
Yamashita Tomohisa, Will you Marry me??? :wub: :wub: :wub:

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:15 am

gandahmoh wrote:1 hour to go...my torrent is 93 percent complete...hope the subs will come out soon... i have big tests tomorow but i can't help spying around this forum... i totally love hana yori dango
for those who are eager to have a kiss scene... im sure the writers will do a good job..and give us great scenes.. and no matter how we complain about...we basically don't make a difference coz we are not the writers... all i can say is let them suprise us..be patient!


oman, all I'm sayingg is thank goodness today is friday or I'd be dead tired
but yeah, even if it was a weeknight I'd probably still stalk, right now I'm just waiting for the subs....aaaah the waiting game
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

bmx
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:39 am

Postby bmx » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:15 am

DMPA wrote:I dunno what u guys r talkin bout! I love Oguri! and i'm glad he gets SOME spotlight. But i think the producer over did it with all the kissing between Rui and Makino-.- *sigh* but what can i do...i can only watch as Rui kisses another girl...in my own little corner...crying...lol


I love Oguri Shun too..(but you can have all of him.. Matsujun and Shota are more my type). What I meant was I wanted to see more action from the leads. Let there be kisses hand holdings (getting mushy here), huggings... anything. I just want to see some contacts between them. Rui and Makino's kissing was necessary to point out that Rui had begun to take serious interest in her.., crossing the border between friendship-based and romance-based relationship. Personally, I don't think the are overdoing it. What frustrates me is that no Makino-Domyouji stuff.... Well, five more episodes to go. I'll wait patiently for more action... if any...hopefully. Ha..ha...

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: Berlin,Germany

Postby LeckerSchmecker » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:17 am

KamichamaN wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
DMPA wrote:KamichamaN, your signiture in the end has a pic thingy...i just noticed...but is that MatsumJun?!?!


yes indeed it is, one of them was that whole...naked photoshoot thing he did, and one of them is him with a rose petal in his mouth...just kinda...cut and past things


KamichamaN could you please send me that pic where hes like half naked pls???!!!!! :cry:
I just luuuvvv me some MatsuJun XD ..


hehe sorry, all I've done on d-addicts is pretty much forumstalk and download, you wanna tell me the method you want the pictures in?


HAIII ok ^^ first of all Arigatou gozaimasuuuuuuuuu!!!!
hmmm do u have it in Wallpaper size??? If not than at least where you can see his face an at least half of his sexy body ^^.
Thank UUU very much. : :roll

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:18 am

bmx wrote:
DMPA wrote:I dunno what u guys r talkin bout! I love Oguri! and i'm glad he gets SOME spotlight. But i think the producer over did it with all the kissing between Rui and Makino-.- *sigh* but what can i do...i can only watch as Rui kisses another girl...in my own little corner...crying...lol


I love Oguri Shun too..(but you can have all of him.. Matsujun and Shota are more my type). What I meant was I wanted to see more action from the leads. Let there be kisses hand holdings (getting mushy here), huggings... anything. I just want to see some contacts between them. Rui and Makino's kissing was necessary to point out that Rui had begun to take serious interest in her.., crossing the border between friendship-based and romance-based relationship. Personally, I don't think the are overdoing it. What frustrates me is that no Makino-Domyouji stuff.... Well, five more episodes to go. I'll wait patiently for more action... if any...hopefully. Ha..ha...


Id take Shun AND Shota (who got so randomely hot this season I nearly got whiplash doing a doubletake the first episode like "woa! did I see that new hotness?")
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:26 am

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
DMPA wrote:KamichamaN, your signiture in the end has a pic thingy...i just noticed...but is that MatsumJun?!?!


yes indeed it is, one of them was that whole...naked photoshoot thing he did, and one of them is him with a rose petal in his mouth...just kinda...cut and past things


KamichamaN could you please send me that pic where hes like half naked pls???!!!!! :cry:
I just luuuvvv me some MatsuJun XD ..


hehe sorry, all I've done on d-addicts is pretty much forumstalk and download, you wanna tell me the method you want the pictures in?


HAIII ok ^^ first of all Arigatou gozaimasuuuuuuuuu!!!!
hmmm do u have it in Wallpaper size??? If not than at least where you can see his face an at least half of his sexy body ^^.
Thank UUU very much. : :roll


okei so I will PM you with them?
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: Berlin,Germany

Postby LeckerSchmecker » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:28 am

KamichamaN wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
DMPA wrote:KamichamaN, your signiture in the end has a pic thingy...i just noticed...but is that MatsumJun?!?!


yes indeed it is, one of them was that whole...naked photoshoot thing he did, and one of them is him with a rose petal in his mouth...just kinda...cut and past things


KamichamaN could you please send me that pic where hes like half naked pls???!!!!! :cry:
I just luuuvvv me some MatsuJun XD ..


hehe sorry, all I've done on d-addicts is pretty much forumstalk and download, you wanna tell me the method you want the pictures in?


HAIII ok ^^ first of all Arigatou gozaimasuuuuuuuuu!!!!
hmmm do u have it in Wallpaper size??? If not than at least where you can see his face an at least half of his sexy body ^^.
Thank UUU very much. : :roll


okei so I will PM you with them?


YES OF COURSEEEEE^^ :D thank uuuuu so much ^^

bmx
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:39 am

Postby bmx » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:29 am

........ (Id take Shun AND Shota (who got so randomely hot this season I nearly got whiplash doing a doubletake the first episode like "woa! did I see that new hotness?")....

Yeahh!! agree with you. Especially Shota..... he carries himself differently this season. More of a natural playboy type (in real life I hate this type of guys.. a major turn off no matter how hot they appear to be).
Last edited by bmx on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LightningEmperor
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:01 am
Location: United States

Postby LightningEmperor » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:29 am

Kamichaman,
I've been wondering about ur sig for some time now. Is that Inoue Mao's bare back that I see? Is there a whole pic of that?
"Sometimes people confuse my passion with my temper. I am demanding but never without reason. I expect no less than a vision to strive for perfection from everyone else because that is what I will strive to give to you too."

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:39 am

LightningEmperor wrote:Kamichaman,
I've been wondering about ur sig for some time now. Is that Inoue Mao's bare back that I see? Is there a whole pic of that?


haha wouldn't it be racy if it were mao's back? No, it's a picture from a photoshoot Jun did, he was naked...the random girl was naked...yeah
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

User avatar
LightningEmperor
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:01 am
Location: United States

Postby LightningEmperor » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:41 am

It would've been. OH well. Thanks for the clarification!
"Sometimes people confuse my passion with my temper. I am demanding but never without reason. I expect no less than a vision to strive for perfection from everyone else because that is what I will strive to give to you too."

User avatar
DMPA
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:26 pm
Location: In a place called Death

Postby DMPA » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:47 am

Wow...well...i saw the 'naked' picture of ur sig, and wow...he's body's relaly good lookin...(btw pplz, nothing below the belt though) , but i still like Oguri better no metter how hot Matsumoto is =D
M A Y A 91 1
Post on Topic : Kang Dong-won
Image

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:53 am

DMPA wrote:Wow...well...i saw the 'naked' picture of ur sig, and wow...he's body's relaly good lookin...(btw pplz, nothing below the belt though) , but i still like Oguri better no metter how hot Matsumoto is =D



I agree, Oguri Shun is waaay (taller) hotter
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

User avatar
nikita
Posts: 701
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: Downtown

Postby nikita » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:14 am

I was scared
[spoiler]The old lady chin closeup scare the hell out of me...I thought it was Makino :crazy:
.
.
.

Image[/spoiler]

User avatar
Oguri_Shun_lover
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:34 pm
Location: UAE
Contact:

Postby Oguri_Shun_lover » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:21 am

hi
I totaly agree that oguri shun is hotter :wub:

are there any eng subs or not yet ? :roll
http://ogurishun.nice-boards.com/index.htm << my forum
http://sushi4ever.livejournal.com << my LJ
Image
wating for: SMILE, Atashinchi no Danshi,Majo Saiban

User avatar
DMPA
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:26 pm
Location: In a place called Death

Postby DMPA » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:27 am

not for ep.6 but for other 1s yes there is subs
M A Y A 91 1

Post on Topic : Kang Dong-won

Image

cuteangelika
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:32 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby cuteangelika » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:37 am

i couldnt stop myself.. i read jland's transcript and i was just piece-ing it together with the video...

User avatar
Izaya
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:18 am

Postby Izaya » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:01 pm

this episode was so sweet and sad at the same time....poor rui~ ;_;

[spoiler]aww~~ i was hoping for more maid scenes. damn! maybe in eps7~ let's hope! (>v<)[/spoiler]


at last
gomen for my broken english .___. i try my best (' v ')v

arabian
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby arabian » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:35 pm

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:hi
I totaly agree that oguri shun is hotter :wub:

are there any eng subs or not yet ? :roll


Still not..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

User avatar
Alejandra
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:06 pm

Postby Alejandra » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:13 pm

Lil' SnowFlake wrote:Hope the soft sub will come out soon !!!!!!!!!!! >.<


yea yeap me too :cheers: :cheers:

miques04
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:01 pm

Postby miques04 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:22 pm

leechunsa wrote:
miques04 wrote:any of you have summary of ep. 6?
i need it................................ >.<


you can find one here : http://hanayoridango.livejournal.com :D


thanks heaps!!! n_n

User avatar
mojrz
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:48 am
Location: computer front

Postby mojrz » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:19 pm

wheeeee.
anybody has a link to hanadan ep05 with eng hardsubs at megaupload?
eheeho its much faster for me then torrent.
oohhoo then i shall collect all the episodes and put them in my little folder 8)

hoho ohman i cannnnnot!
CANNOT.
wait.
i need ep6 now >(

User avatar
Rori
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:43 am

Postby Rori » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:00 pm

^ If you check arashi.vox, here; http://arashi.vox.com/

She has low quality episodes for dd's as a full quality ep would probably not fit on mu unless you have a premium account.

It's on the second page, just go down to where it says 'read more from 嵐' scroll down a bit and it has the links.

User avatar
princess_jime
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:07 pm
Location: Venezuela!

Postby princess_jime » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:08 pm

I also had been wondering about that whole "romantic action - more kisses" issue...
It seemed to me that the kind of audience a show like HYD has is...let's say....juvenile? And censorship (as moronic as it sounds) doesn't want any innuendo being shown to them?
Regardless of the audience being too "naive about the ways of life" or being "crazy johnny's stalker fangirls"
Either way, it's all useless to me, they should show more D+M action, it would be truer to the manga, I mean, like someone else said before: manga-Domyoji was way more of a hands on guy, and it was one of the things I really liked about him, he was more real to me that way....

Anyway... :scratchchin:
Yoooooosh! back to the books! :study:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
HaJoSa
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: ~U.A.E~

Postby HaJoSa » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:08 pm

hi Mina~

any news about the subs .... when its gonna release :unsure:
:wub: SarangHea :wub:

User avatar
KyoAlexiel
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:07 am
Location: 007
Contact:

Postby KyoAlexiel » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:12 pm

I sure am loving every moment of this drama ^^
Image
Say my Namae KyoAlexiel, itte!

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:10 pm
Location: London

Postby Issy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:17 pm

I have not seen ep 6 yet, i have saved for tonight. but i really think they are dragging the whole DOMXMAKINO relations. we are half way through and it seems they getting furtur away from each other in each episod. if it carries on like this till the last ep, it will definitely annoys audiences.
me persobally, watch HYD because i love dom and makino together and i really get frustrated when ever their relationship gets weaker. and not much scenes between these two.
so far, i still like shigeru, but i just had enough of her saying to dom, i am your fiance, i am your lover... for god's sake, how many times we have to hear this, we got it you know and i am sure that domoyoji with his level of bakaness got that too. won't you just shut up woman. :cussing:
sorry guys, had to take these rant out.
Image

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:16 am
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Postby lee`s little alien » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:27 pm

just seen ep 6! :mrgreen: can`t wait to see it with subs so that i can understand what are they saying :lol anyway another great episode!and the cliffhanger is not so bad this week.... :mrgreen: lol i feel like i could see another 10 eps and not get enough of it for today :lol one question as it can`t wait until the subs are out :lol [spoiler]who is that obasan that appeares at the end of the ep?[/spoiler]
ImageImage

User avatar
x_sushi_o
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:54 pm
Location: New York City

Postby x_sushi_o » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:48 pm

lee`s little alien wrote:just seen ep 6! :mrgreen: can`t wait to see it with subs so that i can understand what are they saying :lol anyway another great episode!and the cliffhanger is not so bad this week.... :mrgreen: lol i feel like i could see another 10 eps and not get enough of it for today :lol one question as it can`t wait until the subs are out :lol [spoiler]who is that obasan that appeares at the end of the ep?[/spoiler]



[spoiler]thats Tama, shes been the head maid for 60 years and in the manga, she took care of D and his sis when they were little cus their mom was never around. also in the manga, she puts Makino right to work from 5:00 am ^^[/spoiler]
currently watching:
Why Why Love, Bad Couple, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Yamada Taro Monogatari

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:16 am
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Postby lee`s little alien » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:52 pm

x_sushi_o wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:just seen ep 6! :mrgreen: can`t wait to see it with subs so that i can understand what are they saying :lol anyway another great episode!and the cliffhanger is not so bad this week.... :mrgreen: lol i feel like i could see another 10 eps and not get enough of it for today :lol one question as it can`t wait until the subs are out :lol [spoiler]who is that obasan that appeares at the end of the ep?[/spoiler]



[spoiler]thats Tama, shes been the head maid for 60 years and in the manga, she took care of D and his sis when they were little cus their mom was never around. also in the manga, she puts Makino right to work from 5:00 am ^^[/spoiler]


thank you for clearing that up for me!so [spoiler]she was some kind of tsukasa`s nanny!yet she saw tsukushi while she was searching for the saturn necklace,so maybe she`s just like pretending to be mean to her but she knows that those two love eachother!anyway it seemed like fun the preview for the next ep where tsukasa and tsukushi were cleaning something in his room i think :lol the thing that got me " :blink "was sojiro crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:and yuki collapsed :blink :unsure: [/spoiler]
ImageImage

User avatar
leadfreaky
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:31 pm

Postby leadfreaky » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:07 pm

finally I could watch Episode 6!!^^ and it was soo great!! I couldn't help myself to watch it 4 times already..haha....!=)

ah,does someone has notice too that Domyojis hair is getting longer?o.O...
specially at the bridge-scene with the necklace...u have to see his hair..! I was so surprised to see how long they actually are..haha..better cut ur hair soon...=)

User avatar
x_sushi_o
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:54 pm
Location: New York City

Postby x_sushi_o » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:13 pm

if anyone is wondering wht happened between Soujirou and Sara in the manga, i uploaded that part:

[spoiler]
yuuki is the blong haired girl and her mom was asking her why she wasnt comming home-she was look for that special place that sara and soujirou were supposed to meet at Valentines day...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-041copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-042copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-043copy.jpg

and the story between the two:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-044copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-045copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-046copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-047copy.jpg
[/spoiler]

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:09 pm

x_sushi_o wrote:if anyone is wondering wht happened between Soujirou and Sara in the manga, i uploaded that part:

[spoiler]
yuuki is the blong haired girl and her mom was asking her why she wasnt comming home-she was look for that special place that sara and soujirou were supposed to meet at Valentines day...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-041copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-042copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-043copy.jpg

and the story between the two:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-044copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-045copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-046copy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/gossipgalsc/HYDv28-047copy.jpg
[/spoiler]


I really loved that arc, ESPECIALLY how it was taken out in meteor rain
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:16 am
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Postby lee`s little alien » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:01 pm

oh man this really makes me wanna read the manga! :mrgreen: thanx for those!
ImageImage

User avatar
Lil' SnowFlake
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:50 am
Location: USA

Postby Lil' SnowFlake » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:41 pm

sub sub sub sub
where are you :cry: ???????????????

Osakagrl
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:19 pm

Postby Osakagrl » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:48 pm

anyone know where i can download ep 6 RAW direct download? PLEASE ;_;

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:10 pm

Osakagrl wrote:anyone know where i can download ep 6 RAW direct download? PLEASE ;_;


someone on the hanayoridango lj comm posted up direct links for it I dunno if they'd appreciate me distributing their journal though so I'll just stick up the links

[spoiler]
SENDSPACE:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cufvyw
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ctk05
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8j46m6
or if you prefer...

MEGAUPLOAD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PS9TOXR
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZ69GZ4H
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9O32OHCC
[/spoiler]

I hope that works for you. They're in parts
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

namie
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 8:15 am

Postby namie » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:45 pm

Hi!!Where and...when the eng sub? :goggle: :goggle:

marie_23
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:11 am

Postby marie_23 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:13 pm

CarolL wrote:
bmx wrote:Hi guys... while waiting patiently for the subs:

1. What type/model of phone the casts are using (in both season 1 and 2)? Personally, I prefer the ones used by Kaede in Season 1 ( so elegant...) and Rui in Season 2. Shigeru's...... too flashy, attract too many attention from purse snatchers in my areas.

2. Hmm.. how should I say this... How come Oguri Shun got the chance to kiss the female lead more than Matsujun himself??? I'm sooo not happy.. (ha...ha...) Well, he (Shun) got to kiss her on the forehead.. on the lips.... I've never read the manga.. is the manga Domyouji a kissy-feely type of person.

Have a nice day.


I know how you feel!! I was feeling the same thing that happened in Season 1 too!!Maybe the producers hated D&M so much, that there aren't a REAL a KISS between them in this season.

In Season 1, we never seen a kiss that is visibly romantic through our eyes even through that HORRIBLE KISS in Ep.9 when everything was covered up and a short PEAK in Ep.3 between D&M!!

About Domyouji in the manga.....he was a very romantic person who always love to kiss Makino. I think they kisses a lot in the managa compared to Rui in this drama.



I understand you guys feelings about the little to no kissing between the two main leads...This is the first drama I ever watched were their was so hardly any action physically between the two main actors :unsure: Mao and Jun have great on screen chemistry together and it shows on camera..I think they are going for the cutesy innocent theme in the drama and leaving the smutty parts between Makino & Domyouji to stay in the manga...
Though I do like the G-rated Hana Yori Dango season 2 :D I just wish they kept little a small part of Domyouji as the aggressive lover in the drama. Also, I had hope that we'd later see another love rival for Makino besides Rui
It was so funny in the manga how Domyouji would go crazy all of a sudden and attack any guy that got close to Makino :lol I don't know why but I always found those parts in the manga funny. But with Rui being his only love rival in the drama Domyouji sort of holds his self back because Rui is his friend. Alright enough of my rambling!

marie_23
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:11 am

Postby marie_23 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:34 pm

Issy wrote:I have not seen ep 6 yet, i have saved for tonight. but i really think they are dragging the whole DOMXMAKINO relations. we are half way through and it seems they getting furtur away from each other in each episod. if it carries on like this till the last ep, it will definitely annoys audiences.
me persobally, watch HYD because i love dom and makino together and i really get frustrated when ever their relationship gets weaker. and not much scenes between these two.
so far, i still like shigeru, but i just had enough of her saying to dom, i am your fiance, i am your lover... for god's sake, how many times we have to hear this, we got it you know and i am sure that domoyoji with his level of bakaness got that too. won't you just shut up woman. :cussing:
sorry guys, had to take these rant out.


They drag out the Domyouji and Makino entire relationship in the manga also :lol expect in the manga when ever they where together Domyouji always went after Makino in a sort of obessive love mode :wub: which made many overlook how their relationship dragged on slowly. I think the producers will not have Domyouji break up with Shigeru tell around the eight episode :roll I want them to break up in episode 7 instead then we can all finally see Makino and Domyouji try making it as a couple. Hana Yori Dango this season is actually doing pretty good :D but like every other drama it has to have parts that drag.Lets, all hope that they give Domyouji and Makino some dating time in the final episodes..keeping my fingers crossed!


User avatar
Kath-Lee
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:41 am

Postby Kath-Lee » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:51 pm

Hey everyone!
:cheers: Finals are over which means I can finally and fully dedicate myself to the pleasures and tortures of our beloved Doumyouji and co, hehe.
Man, I just watched the 6th episode. Is it just me or is the second season growing suspense with each episode???
What I really like about this specific one was that there were a lot of funny scenes [spoiler]- the scene with Doumyouji hugging Tsukushi from behind was hilarious, but Doumyouji's reaction to Tsukushi jumping out of that box (though it didn't make much sense) was priceless, too! :lol [/spoiler]But then there were scenes like [spoiler]Tsukushi giving Doumyouji the necklace back which was, in my opinion, kind of even worse than in the manga as he had really high expectations in the drama and was so chipper to be called out by Tsukushi, it hurt so much to see his heart break... I was suffering with him. :( He was so utterly cute in this whole episode, too. Gee, and this is writing someone who never cared much for Johnny's before. *coughs*[/spoiler]

Thanks, Silvia! Now I understand what you meant when you wrote me that this was a great episode. (As expected though, as expected. :D )

Just one more thing: About Rui
[spoiler]Is he on drugs?
Sorry but this is not Hanazawa Rui.[/spoiler]

shiruchan
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:09 pm

Postby shiruchan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:32 am

Kath-Lee wrote:Hey everyone!
:cheers: Finals are over which means I can finally and fully dedicate myself to the pleasures and tortures of our beloved Doumyouji and co, hehe.
Man, I just watched the 6th episode. Is it just me or is the second season growing suspense with each episode???
What I really like about this specific one was that there were a lot of funny scenes [spoiler]- the scene with Doumyouji hugging Tsukushi from behind was hilarious, but Doumyouji's reaction to Tsukushi jumping out of that box (though it didn't make much sense) was priceless, too! :lol [/spoiler]But then there were scenes like [spoiler]Tsukushi giving Doumyouji the necklace back which was, in my opinion, kind of even worse than in the manga as he had really high expectations in the drama and was so chipper to be called out by Tsukushi, it hurt so much to see his heart break... I was suffering with him. :( He was so utterly cute in this whole episode, too. Gee, and this is writing someone who never cared much for Johnny's before. *coughs*[/spoiler]

Thanks, Silvia! Now I understand what you meant when you wrote me that this was a great episode. (As expected though, as expected. :D )

Just one more thing: About Rui
[spoiler]Is he on drugs?
Sorry but this is not Hanazawa Rui.[/spoiler]


Kath, it´s so funny, i´m quoting your post while talking to you!

This episode was better than I expected. Season 2 is getting better and better. The only thing I´m frustated about is

[spoiler]That Doumyouji and Shigeru are still engaged. I felt so sorry for Shigeru until ep 05, but, on this episode, she really annoyed me. She clearly sees that Doumyouji doesn´t have any interest on her, and she keeps trying to win his heart. What annoyed me at most was the scene at cafe, when she sayd to Doumyouji that maybe she would die if he said he wanted to break up with her. WTF is this girl doing?

Btw, what Rui is doing too? Agree with you, Kath. Is he on drugs? Because that´s not Rui from manga! He doesn´t care anymore about his and Doumyouji´s friendship! Is this a real friend or what?

These ep was full of funny scenes and I liked all of them. Specially when Doumyouji hmmm... touches Tsukushi´s breast!!! It was so funny!!!

And that scene at the bridge... Gosh, it was so awesome!!!! I was about to cry when I watched it! It was so painful to see Doumyouji´s reaction... Oh... Jun is a perfect Doumyouji, definitely. [/spoiler]

Loved this ep!!!!!!!! It looks like ep 07 will be good as 6th one, since

[spoiler]It´s gonna have Sara and Soujirou´s arc. I love this part on manga, hope it´ll be as good in drama.[/spoiler]

goddessrin
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: New York

Postby goddessrin » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:51 am

This is driving me crazy. For some reason my internet speed has plummeted and there's no way I'm gonna finish this damn torrent in the next year. That goes for direct downloads. Apparantly somebody has it on youtube but you have to get her to add you as a friend and apparantly she's not checking her profile ot herwise she'd have seen the thousands of messages people have been leaving on it begging her to add them. So I'm stuck. I still haven't seen the sixth episode and I'm about to pop!

There used to be some sites that would stream these episodes. Does anybody have the links? Can somebody please tell me where I can watch it online? Pleeease... :-(

User avatar
Kath-Lee
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:41 am

Postby Kath-Lee » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:58 am

shiruchan wrote: Kath, it´s so funny, i´m quoting your post while talking to you!

What's even funnier: You've just told me you posted this and I then replied you I will read it. In like 1 or 2 minutes I will probably go and tell you I responded to it too. :P

Anyways, I agree with everything you said about Shigeru. I really like her to bits in the manga and in the anime but she's getting plain obnoxious in the drama. The manga Doumyouji at least tried hard to become a good boyfriend / fiancé but in the drama he never even did more than just telling her he will try to love her. [spoiler]I have a feeling she's plotting something like she did in the manga. But that wouldn't fit with various reactions of hers, like when she asks Tsukushi about what's going on between Doumyouji and her anyway. [/spoiler]Hmm... Hanadan, tricky as ever. But that's why we love it, isn't it?


@goddessrin: Dunno of any sites but try out azureus (a very good client). It works faster for me ever since I changed to it.

junmao03
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:45 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Postby junmao03 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:04 am

shigeru should accept the fact that domyoji will never love her.. >_<

bmx
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:39 am

Postby bmx » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:11 am

goddessrin wrote:This is driving me crazy. For some reason my internet speed has plummeted and there's no way I'm gonna finish this damn torrent in the next year. That goes for direct downloads. Apparantly somebody has it on youtube but you have to get her to add you as a friend and apparantly she's not checking her profile ot herwise she'd have seen the thousands of messages people have been leaving on it begging her to add them. So I'm stuck. I still haven't seen the sixth episode and I'm about to pop!

There used to be some sites that would stream these episodes. Does anybody have the links? Can somebody please tell me where I can watch it online? Pleeease... :-(


try this one: http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto. i found this when surfing around looking for stuff. check out other videos too.

User avatar
F4
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: UAE

Postby F4 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:14 am

i am so mad

I wanna to see the ep

User avatar
saku_chan_desu
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: My Computer o.O

Postby saku_chan_desu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:39 am

Is there any news on the softsubs? Unless they've already been released >.>;'

junmao03
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:45 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Postby junmao03 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:50 am

any subs peeps?? ^_^

goddessrin
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: New York

Postby goddessrin » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 am

bmx wrote:
goddessrin wrote:This is driving me crazy. For some reason my internet speed has plummeted and there's no way I'm gonna finish this damn torrent in the next year. That goes for direct downloads. Apparantly somebody has it on youtube but you have to get her to add you as a friend and apparantly she's not checking her profile ot herwise she'd have seen the thousands of messages people have been leaving on it begging her to add them. So I'm stuck. I still haven't seen the sixth episode and I'm about to pop!

There used to be some sites that would stream these episodes. Does anybody have the links? Can somebody please tell me where I can watch it online? Pleeease... :-(


try this one: http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto. i found this when surfing around looking for stuff. check out other videos too.


It doesn't work :( Sound but no picture. It just keeps loading.

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:03 am

junmao03 wrote:shigeru should accept the fact that domyoji will never love her.. >_<


but then there would be no story and that would be no fun
Shigeru makes things fun!
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

User avatar
Alejandra
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:06 pm

Postby Alejandra » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:07 am

Someone have softsubs :cry: :cry:

bmx
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:39 am

Postby bmx » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:09 am

goddessrin wrote:
bmx wrote:
goddessrin wrote:This is driving me crazy. For some reason my internet speed has plummeted and there's no way I'm gonna finish this damn torrent in the next year. That goes for direct downloads. Apparantly somebody has it on youtube but you have to get her to add you as a friend and apparantly she's not checking her profile ot herwise she'd have seen the thousands of messages people have been leaving on it begging her to add them. So I'm stuck. I still haven't seen the sixth episode and I'm about to pop!

There used to be some sites that would stream these episodes. Does anybody have the links? Can somebody please tell me where I can watch it online? Pleeease... :-(


try this one: http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto. i found this when surfing around looking for stuff. check out other videos too.


It doesn't work :( Sound but no picture. It just keeps loading.


try to click on the picture. it should open up another window or something. sometimes it does take time for it to start playing. it always work for me. sorry for the inconvenience..

chuchu728
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:48 pm

Postby chuchu728 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:15 am

http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/

go there for the episodes in megaupload, sendspace, and mediafire links!
she posts the episodes immediately every friday!

aslkfjoiewj i hope subs come out soon :[
im dying here lol

User avatar
trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:51 am

Postby trunkims » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:29 am

subs will be out you guys....be patient......always check the sub thread first if you want to see if it's already out.....as of now, not yet.......if you want you can do what i did and look at the script and have the video playing on the side as you read and watch it lol....that's how i got through it

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: Australia

Postby ilurrveniki » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:32 am

they are 99% COMPLETE (according to lily)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D

I read somewhere back in this thread that the timing was completed? Is that correct?

harmony
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:55 am

Postby harmony » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:34 am

Well, I pretty much expected everything that happened from the previews... ( and since I read the manga already X3 ) but...

[spoiler]
I'm getting really annoyed @_@ I was annoyed with Tsukushi in the manga at times, but she is so wimpy now in the drama...wtf... She now knows what the problems were that caused Tsukasa to do what he did... Obviously she still loves him, so why is she still saying, no I must end this... and that's it...they don't even trryyyy to talk to each other about what happened... And Tsukasa is just as bad if not worse... if he's saying that he doesn't care about what happens and will try to work out the problems with the company his own way, because she is the only one for him..... and then that's it.... Do these people have no communication skills? It's really immature >o<;;;
If Tsukasa is SO set on having only Tsukushi, then he could do a lot more to convince her me thinks :P Like... explain to her what happened?... He doesn't know she knows... so BAHH!!!

The bridge scene was really heartbreaking though...worse than in the manga because Tsukasa was ridiculously happy thinking he was getting a valentine ;_;....... am I the only one who likes Jun's yelling? XDDD
I'm kind of more anxious to see how they do Sara and Soujirou's part in the next episode than the others now... He was crying ;o; *hugs*

But with the way this is going... it feels like there won't be a lot of time for them - ~Tsukasa and Tsukushi ~ to actually make up ( I wonder if she will leave to the fishing village? )... so will it have to be some quick cheesy make up right at the end and then that's it?!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
[/spoiler]

*sigh* Well...it looks like a another long week of waiting.....

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:36 pm
Location: none of your business.

Postby Manatsu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:37 am

ilurrveniki wrote:they are 99% COMPLETE (according to lily)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D

I read somewhere back in this thread that the timing was completed? Is that correct?


Yes. That is correct.

User avatar
Alejandra
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:06 pm

Postby Alejandra » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:38 am

ilurrveniki wrote:they are 99% COMPLETE (according to lily)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D


Majiiiiiiiii sugoiiiii :cheers: :cheers:

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:47 am

MiIiyah wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:they are 99% COMPLETE (according to lily)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D

I read somewhere back in this thread that the timing was completed? Is that correct?


Yes. That is correct.


sweet! sounds like a party in Hanadan land!
*toddles off to wait*
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

chack
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:06 am
Location: Wisconsin

Postby chack » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:49 am

Total BS.
[spoiler]
I knew she was gonna run back for it.
Too much lecturing or whatnot.
ACTION PEOPLE!
And wow, S crying? Hmm.[/spoiler]

ittiou
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:01 am
Location: U.S.

Postby ittiou » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:02 am

A question about Makino's "decision"
[spoiler]Did the convo with Shigeru make her do that? Cuz it seemed like she was gonna pick Domyoji, until Shigeru asked her if it was over between her and Domyoji..?[/spoiler]

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:36 pm
Location: none of your business.

Postby Manatsu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:08 am

chack wrote:Total BS.
[spoiler]
I knew she was gonna run back for it.
Too much lecturing or whatnot.
ACTION PEOPLE!
And wow, S crying? Hmm.[/spoiler]


Nah, I dont think it's bullshit. Maybe you didnt know but HanaDan2 is influenced by fans in japan.
And dont forget, HanaDan is a love story and not an action story.
[spoiler]The scenes and arguements between Makino and Tsukasa in ep.6 were made amazing. I'm still touched what Tsukasa told Makino when both were on the bridge.
I love kinda this Tsukasa VS Rui. It is very interesting. And in the preview for ep.7 you can see that she is together with Rui and Tsukasa in the same room and probably they ask her to choose.
We all know that Makino is STILL unsure about her feelings for Rui and about Tsukasa.
Maybe Makino and Rui gonna kiss again. Who knows haha.
Whats wrong with Soujiro crying? You dont know the reason yet : O ..[/spoiler]

ittiou wrote:A question about Makino's "decision"
[spoiler]Did the convo with Shigeru make her do that? Cuz it seemed like she was gonna pick Domyoji, until Shigeru asked her if it was over between her and Domyoji..?[/spoiler]


[spoiler]Yes, probably. I havent watched this episode yet. I just skipped over this episode haha.
But we all know that Makino is that kind of person who would rather suffer/hurt herself than others. Remember the end of episode 5? She wanted to run after Shigeru. So I suppose it was because of Shigeru and because of Nishida. He has told her in the car about the current situation of the Domyouji Company. So Makino probably didnt want to ruin the future of the Domyouji Company.. [/spoiler]
Last edited by Manatsu on Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

chack
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:06 am
Location: Wisconsin

Postby chack » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:19 am

MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:Total BS.
[spoiler]
I knew she was gonna run back for it.
Too much lecturing or whatnot.
ACTION PEOPLE!
And wow, S crying? Hmm.[/spoiler]


Nah, I dont think it's bullshit. Maybe you didnt know but HanaDan2 is influenced by fans in japan.
And dont forget, HanaDan is a love story and not an action story.
[spoiler]The scenes and arguements between Makino and Tsukasa in ep.6 were made amazing. I'm still touched what Tsukasa told Makino when both were on the bridge.
I love kinda this Tsukasa VS Rui. It is very interesting. And in the preview for ep.7 you can see that she is together with Rui and Tsukasa in the same room and probably they ask her to choose.
We all know that Makino is STILL unsure about her feelings for Rui and about Tsukasa.
Maybe Makino and Rui gonna kiss again. Who knows haha.
Whats wrong with Soujiro crying? You dont know the reason yet : O ..[/spoiler]


Lol. I'm not saying anything bad about it. It's just totally AHH!
I thought it was gonna be more, -_-'
But yes, they're including everything else.
T and R yes, good drama.

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:36 pm
Location: none of your business.

Postby Manatsu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:25 am

chack wrote:
Lol. I'm not saying anything bad about it. It's just totally AHH!
I thought it was gonna be more, -_-'
But yes, they're including everything else.
T and R yes, good drama.


I didnt mean to be rude. I'm always writing so serious haha. Dont worry. : )
I think there will be more. Its even not sure yet if there will be only 11episodes or more. As long as I dont read a "confirmation" I keep on believing there gonna be more episodes(some websites have listed HanaDan2 with 15 episodes and many japanese people did say that there gonna be more than 11 episodes. Geez, I hate all these rumors.)
Last edited by Manatsu on Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

nophankh
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:11 am
Location: PA, US

Postby nophankh » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:26 am

is it just me or is hana yori dango return really dragging at this point? I love ep. 3, but the rest were just watchable and not memorable.

chack
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:06 am
Location: Wisconsin

Postby chack » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:27 am

MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
Lol. I'm not saying anything bad about it. It's just totally AHH!
I thought it was gonna be more, -_-'
But yes, they're including everything else.
T and R yes, good drama.


I didnt mean to be rude. I'm always writing so serious haha. Dont worry. : )
I think there will be more. Its even not sure yet if there will be only 11episodes or more. As long as I dont read a "confirmation" I keep on believing there gonna be more episodes(some websites have listed HanaDan2 with 15 episodes.)


Don't they have a chart on the website where all the episodes are?
I mean it's kind of 1/3 filled, so many there will be more than 11.

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:36 pm
Location: none of your business.

Postby Manatsu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:38 am

chack wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
Lol. I'm not saying anything bad about it. It's just totally AHH!
I thought it was gonna be more, -_-'
But yes, they're including everything else.
T and R yes, good drama.


I didnt mean to be rude. I'm always writing so serious haha. Dont worry. : )
I think there will be more. Its even not sure yet if there will be only 11episodes or more. As long as I dont read a "confirmation" I keep on believing there gonna be more episodes(some websites have listed HanaDan2 with 15 episodes.)


Don't they have a chart on the website where all the episodes are?
I mean it's kind of 1/3 filled, so many there will be more than 11.


Who knows. ;p
For me, everything is a RUMOUR. On a japanese board there even was a rumour about HanaDan - The Movie. This is just funny. A movie for HanaDan? I really cant imagine something like that. But since HanaDan is VERY popular and successful in japan, everything is possible.
What do you need for such a success? A fkin good looking guy (Rui) and someone from a fkin popular boys band (Tsukasa aka Matsujun from Arashi) and yes, of course a good story = success and all the girls,gays and emo boys watch this dorama (of course straight boys too haha but 70% girls!! : D)

KamichamaN
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Dramaland TX

Postby KamichamaN » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:40 am

nophankh wrote:is it just me or is hana yori dango return really dragging at this point? I love ep. 3, but the rest were just watchable and not memorable.


naaaah episode four was AMAZING!!!! I dont think its dragging since I have been through kdramas (like Goong...THAT was dragging) this drama has only gone through six episodes it's not possible to drag since the story has been careening at high speed towards whatever end the producers want...but then this is just my opinion
Image

Join the Dramafic Comm over at livejournal today!

http://community.livejournal.com/dramafic/

chack
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:06 am
Location: Wisconsin

Postby chack » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:40 am

MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
Lol. I'm not saying anything bad about it. It's just totally AHH!
I thought it was gonna be more, -_-'
But yes, they're including everything else.
T and R yes, good drama.


I didnt mean to be rude. I'm always writing so serious haha. Dont worry. : )
I think there will be more. Its even not sure yet if there will be only 11episodes or more. As long as I dont read a "confirmation" I keep on believing there gonna be more episodes(some websites have listed HanaDan2 with 15 episodes.)


Don't they have a chart on the website where all the episodes are?
I mean it's kind of 1/3 filled, so many there will be more than 11.


Who knows. ;p
For me, everything is a RUMOUR. On a japanese board there even was a rumour about HanaDan - The Movie. This is just funny. A movie for HanaDan? I really cant imagine something like that. But since HanaDan is VERY popular and successful in japan, everything is possible.
What do you need for such a success? A fkin good looking guy (Rui) and someone from a fkin popular boys band (Tsukasa aka Matsujun from Arashi) and yes, of course a good story = success and all the girls,gays and emo boys watch this dorama (of course straight boys too haha but 70% girls!! : D)

Hahaha, emo boys and gays.
A movie? o_O
Don't know if I would like to see that, unless it's like just a special, like an event or some sort.

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:36 pm
Location: none of your business.

Postby Manatsu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:49 am

chack wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
chack wrote:
Lol. I'm not saying anything bad about it. It's just totally AHH!
I thought it was gonna be more, -_-'
But yes, they're including everything else.
T and R yes, good drama.


I didnt mean to be rude. I'm always writing so serious haha. Dont worry. : )
I think there will be more. Its even not sure yet if there will be only 11episodes or more. As long as I dont read a "confirmation" I keep on believing there gonna be more episodes(some websites have listed HanaDan2 with 15 episodes.)


Don't they have a chart on the website where all the episodes are?
I mean it's kind of 1/3 filled, so many there will be more than 11.


Who knows. ;p
For me, everything is a RUMOUR. On a japanese board there even was a rumour about HanaDan - The Movie. This is just funny. A movie for HanaDan? I really cant imagine something like that. But since HanaDan is VERY popular and successful in japan, everything is possible.
What do you need for such a success? A fkin good looking guy (Rui) and someone from a fkin popular boys band (Tsukasa aka Matsujun from Arashi) and yes, of course a good story = success and all the girls,gays and emo boys watch this dorama (of course straight boys too haha but 70% girls!! : D)

Hahaha, emo boys and gays.
A movie? o_O
Don't know if I would like to see that, unless it's like just a special, like an event or some sort.


Well, SP is kinda a "movie" for the japanese people. I didnt mean that they talked about HanaDan - The Movie for cinemas now.
I talked about HanaDan SP (special). And I think there will be a SP. But I cant imagine except after HanaDan2 there gonna be many opened questions.
Anyway, Imma gone for now. So, see ya and thanks for this enjoyable conversation.

User avatar
saku_chan_desu
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: My Computer o.O

Postby saku_chan_desu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:53 am

Other than this thread what other thread should I be checking up on with subs? Can someone help?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests