22%
I don't hate myself for watching it
3%
I should've stayed away
1%

Total votes: 405

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Feb 10th, '07, 06:24

Me too. My Boss My Hero is one of those dramas that you would watch again just to laugh again and again. I love this drama!!!!!!!!

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 10th, '07, 09:16

Heh. I only watched it twice. :D

daniel.cugliari

Post by daniel.cugliari » Feb 10th, '07, 11:04

Hey, can anyone direct me to all 10 episodes of this with English subs. i did a search but only came up with a whole lot of raw ones and the first 3 with subs.

Cheers

Dan

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 10th, '07, 11:32

daniel.cugliari wrote:Hey, can anyone direct me to all 10 episodes of this with English subs. i did a search but only came up with a whole lot of raw ones and the first 3 with subs.

Cheers

Dan
Only the first 3 episodes are hardsubbed. You can download the raws and then get the soft-subs here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_36726.htm

sharnock

Post by sharnock » Feb 22nd, '07, 09:02

Does anybody knows how to play the guitar solo of Portrait which is in the My Boss My Hero OST?

Moofia

Post by Moofia » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:03

I just finished watching this last night. I super enjoyed it. I loved the way Makio and Umemura left off in the end with the future chance they might have.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:34

yes, it's a open ending that make me think even more that there might be a 2nd season. i really hope so because i loved this season so much. i only found about it in last 2 weeks and i had to finish it in 2 days because i was so hooked on it. one of best dramas for sure.
Tomoya Nagase rocks totally. this was the begining of my obssession with him.
by the way, did anyone else found that there was a complete change in minami sensei too. because it was very confusing to me. at first
she liked makio even though she was thinking he is only 17 and he is her student. but after that she found out that he is actually older than her, her emotions towards him totally changed.
where with umm umm ummero-san, she liked him from the start and even though she hated yakusa, she still kept loving him after finding about his identy and she actaully told him that wants to date him when she grows up.

Moofia

Post by Moofia » Feb 22nd, '07, 19:45

I know what you mean about Minami Sensei...

I think for her when she seemed to be attracted Makio (when she thought he was 17) was her regretting her own lack of High School memories and perhaps fantasizing about Makio as the student romance she never experienced.

So when she found out he was older, it wasn't like, "oh I can go out with him now" kinda vibe.

Oh and I totally would love another season of MBMH. At first I was more interested in the HS vs. Gang story line but I realize now in perspective, that it was totally necessary to have both aspects pulling at Makio to get such a great story.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Feb 24th, '07, 06:25

If there was gonna be another season of this, how long would it take for another season?

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Feb 27th, '07, 09:09

i just finished watching it.. AGAIN... yes i would love to see a MBMH 2 @ his new high school. i wonder i they'll make Kazu attend also? Id like to see them be split up at 2 different schools ( to hide being yakuza) and little do they know they both end up at opposite ends of rival schools. wouldnt that be a good story. if they both are leaders ... but of opposite schools.... and trying to graduate without anyone knowing they are yakuza.... imagine the trouble theyd have to avoid? and also the conflict at home too. splitting up the yakuza internally having members chose whos function to watch, Makio or Kazu. yeah i think thatd be a dope story to follow.

PLEASE make another season of MBMH!!!!!!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 27th, '07, 11:39

I watched the whole series yesterday. It's absolutely hilarious. Especially Makios 'hanya?'

The first episode had me in tears because of the 'don't call me out, old man' I keep watching it. Too funny. And Koki (Kazu) was brilliant in this. 'Don't call my aniki 'makki' I'll kill ya, you little f***er'

crimmy

Post by crimmy » Feb 27th, '07, 12:22

Ah i just finished this series.. and really its a good one XD I really liked this drama because besides being comedic amost all the time, Nagase showed us that he can also pull some tearjerker moments =/

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 1st, '07, 11:53

crimmy wrote:Ah i just finished this series.. and really its a good one XD I really liked this drama because besides being comedic amost all the time, Nagase showed us that he can also pull some tearjerker moments =/
SOOOO TRUE

specially the one

when he was in jail and could not sleep at all and the burst into tears when he was looking at picture of his entire classroom and then fell asleep after that.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Mar 13th, '07, 05:20

I've literally just finished this drama less than half an hour ago. It was awesome. I didn't think it'd be that great a drama. I've underestimated Nagase Tomoya. He doesn't look like someone who could act very well. But My Boss, My Hero was great.

In the last episode, when they were in the front of the school and suddenly everything went dark. I was quite confused for that millisecond.

Other than that, great drama. Very nice.

weylin

Post by weylin » Mar 24th, '07, 12:39

I have to say, that this was my first j-drama. And I really loved it! Now I'm big fan of Tanaka Koki :wub: (he's my idol -best member of KAT-TUN) and new fan of j-dramas. So please, take good care of me! :salut:

I had that 'yaoi' feeling too - but I think, that the end was better that way.

I liked that episode, where Nagase was fighting in front of school. It was..cool.

Nagase's acting in the end (when he told, that Sakura-something loved Hikaru) was 'older guy' talking and fitted for Makio -not Makki.
It was cute, when Koki always thought aniki's happiness although Nagase didn't really care Koki (at start).

By the way, please forgive my english. It's a little bit rusty (well, maybe my english is.. really bad). :roll

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Apr 2nd, '07, 21:14

got a question....ummm...i just started watching this show butta.....can i get some spoilers??? i mean... i don't like the idea of makio gettin with the high school girl...so...who did he end up with at the end??? or who did he like.... i was thinkin the sensei would match him more....lol....

bebemup

Post by bebemup » Apr 2nd, '07, 21:28

hmm he doesn't end up with anyone. he goes on liking umemura but he doesn't end up being with her (possibly because of the age difference and their style of living difference) he doesn't end up with the teacher either. but it sort of shows through the teacher's expression that she sort of have feelings for sakaki but she doesn't admit it because of their teacher-student relationship..

**please correct me if i'm wrong, but that's what i thought that happened

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Apr 2nd, '07, 21:36

ew....why her?!!!!! i rather he fall for the teacher.....i have no prob. with it since both are about the same age...lol... but why amemura????? i mean....she just act too.....u know......girly?

bebemup

Post by bebemup » Apr 2nd, '07, 21:45

well i think it was because of the horoscope thing that started it. the "love colour is pink". and umemura had a pink pen and she let sakaki borrow it for a test/exam. it was probably also because she's kind and nice to him. sakaki had also realized his feelings when he ran off, forgetting about umemura when they were walking through the woods (test of courage, i think it was called) they also had a little accident there too when umemura was about to fall and sakaki caught her and a mushy eye to eye moment and then sakaki goes running and screaming.. probably a lot of events triggered his feelings for her..

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Apr 2nd, '07, 21:51

kuvli wrote:ew....why her?!!!!! i rather he fall for the teacher.....i have no prob. with it since both are about the same age...lol... but why amemura????? i mean....she just act too.....u know......girly?
would you rather he fallen for Sakurakouji? He's less girly :lol

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 2nd, '07, 22:04

I think Makio is better with Umemura than the teacher. He match better with her, they look so sweet 2gether. i don't know but if they have another one, i just wish for them to be together. yep

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Apr 3rd, '07, 00:00

auroragb wrote:
kuvli wrote:ew....why her?!!!!! i rather he fall for the teacher.....i have no prob. with it since both are about the same age...lol... but why amemura????? i mean....she just act too.....u know......girly?
would you rather he fallen for Sakurakouji? He's less girly :lol
ew.....i prefer none...lol.......i dont think both of them look cute together at all....i mean the umemura girl....she look way too young for him......lol....i thout he looked cuter with the teacher....ugh....now i'm losing interest to finishin up the show..... :glare:

dantruon

Post by dantruon » Apr 17th, '07, 10:11

dammit.. just finish the series, it was a great series and it really trying to send a huge message to all high school students that they should enjoy their school days as much as possible before graduating.

Has anyone heard any rumors regarding a second season of this series? i hope they did it, just like the korean movies.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 22nd, '07, 06:14

Love this drama, it Laughs my ass off!!

who's the girL makio end up dating? is it the goody girL uemura or the hot chick prof minami?

and, nagase shouLd break up with ayu and date tego instead, since tego Looks Like a girL [yeah my bro aLso says so] :lol haha just kidding

whatever it is paraboLa rocks!!! :thumleft: :thumleft:

yakuruto_kun

Post by yakuruto_kun » Apr 22nd, '07, 07:23

Ha, I loved Aragaki in this series and found that Sakaki-Umemura fun sometimes, but I get this feeling that Minami and Sakaki had more chances of getting along in a romantic relationship, and since I personally like Kashii way more than Aragaki I think of Kashii as the heroine of the show (ha, just kidding, but I like her more)

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 22nd, '07, 16:12

ok, here is my thinking
makio does not end up with both of them, very true. BUT, there is second decleration of love by ummera girl telling makio that she still is in love with him and if he does not mind wait for her to grow older and finish her university.
makio's reply was even though he thinks that when she finish university she would be much better and greater mind and person than him, BUT, if things went good, he does not mind to date her too. it means he will wait for her.

i am all with makio x hikari pairing. i always was confused about minami x makio pairing.

minami was in love with makio when she thought he was a 17 year old student. then after finding the truth about him and found out that he is even older than her, she backed up. you don't see anything pointing put that she still cares about him.

plus, i think makio and hikari look very cute together.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 22nd, '07, 16:30

I agree with you, Issy. i find that Makio is better with Hikari. I guess we just wait if there will be a 2nd season. and find who makio ends up with.

So like if there is a 2nd. then it has to be 2 years?

dantruon

Post by dantruon » Apr 23rd, '07, 00:37

just wondering for anyone who ive in Japan whether this series was popular over there, the reason i asked this was that if the series was very popular over there then there is a high chance that there is gonna be a second season, however if it is not which i doubt, then there wont be a second season at all.

KawaiiD

Post by KawaiiD » Apr 23rd, '07, 03:46

they can make a season 2 showing him going to that private school =] but i doubt they will ,so far the only series i've seen wit a season 2 is HYD

yakuruto_kun

Post by yakuruto_kun » Apr 23rd, '07, 08:05

I was discussing the possibility of a second season with a friend as soon as the show finished airing, and I don't think there's gonna be a 2nd season, or at least, I wouldn't like a second season unless it was different from the first one, Makio in the Sorafune Highschool isn't much appealing to me.

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 23rd, '07, 13:42

just because a series is popular in japan does not determine if there is a second season..pretty stupid assumption in my opinion

anyway, im sure ive commented on this series already. one of my favourite series of all time :D

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 23rd, '07, 14:31

hikari is the uemura girL?

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 23rd, '07, 15:36

ya..hikari is her first name and umemura is her surname (well..in the series anyway)
her real name is yui aragaki

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 24th, '07, 14:11

ahhh i see... weLL i prefer the minami prof than her [for makki of course]

btw, prof minami Looks different in this drama than death note, i Like her more in MBMH, very sophisticated...

kunornadia

Post by kunornadia » May 3rd, '07, 05:35

I think the drama is so-so but I did laugh during watching this drama.It's actually not that bad.

dantruon

Post by dantruon » May 3rd, '07, 08:40

kunornadia wrote:I think the drama is so-so but I did laugh during watching this drama.It's actually not that bad.
errr............ this is like saying i dont like eating orange but it taste nice.

nfl0nza

Post by nfl0nza » May 18th, '07, 21:07

In the 8th ep...was that Ayumi as the sister? Anyone know?

purplefiliac

Post by purplefiliac » May 21st, '07, 14:53

i just finished this series last night. I don't know if i like the ending, maybe if i watch it again, i'll like it. It was just so-so. I really would've liked for him to graduate f'real and not tease us with him going back to school again. I really doubt they'd make a 2nd season though 'cause then it'd be like Gokusen2 with the redundancy.

But overall: I was laughing so hard throughout this series. It's great. I'm planning to buy the dvds as soon as i get enough money. :lol Nagase Tomoya is the smex. I love his dorky faces, his towering stature over the midget students, his forbidden :mrgreen: "love" with *cough*Sakurakoji*cough* Hikari :lol . I've never laughed so hard in a "drama" before. It's definitely one of my favorites. out of 5 i'd give it 10.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 22nd, '07, 09:47

this is just mediocre drama showing Nagase's weird acting skiLLs [but he's entertaining huh!!!]. Ley's put it this way, if you have a SPARE time watch it, but forgetting important things for this one is not worth it

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jun 3rd, '07, 00:18

It's so worth it to see this drama. if you miss it, i think you are really missing out on something. it's a great drama, halarious, and it teaches you about school. ... and tomoya nagase is so freakin cool.

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jun 3rd, '07, 08:00

This one is one of my favourite dramas out there. Highly recommended.

westthen

Post by westthen » Jun 6th, '07, 20:01

i just finish this drama and i must said the ending pretty much made me hanging in the middle lol...i'm hoping for a second season and see how things goes between him and hikari

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jun 6th, '07, 20:30

I liked this one. It was good because it was funny and he cam to terms about SOME things. lol A Special episode for it wouldnt be so bad.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 3rd, '07, 22:47

this is damn hilarious

i've just finished watching Tiger & Dragon, i can't help myself continuing immediately this serie and the consequense is that i laughed too much that my belly is hurting like hell

and thanks to the drama, now i know that there's a woodman inside of our chest ! that utterly makes sense thou'

Keizou

Post by Keizou » Jul 5th, '07, 14:39

My boss my hero was probably the best school drama I've watched, even better than nobuta in some respects
but the ending was a bit of a cliffhanger so i didn't really like that

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Jul 6th, '07, 21:44

A cliffhanger? How so?

(I'm one of the people that ~hated~ the ending... it was great right up to the last five minutes, then it turned to crap.)

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 6th, '07, 21:50

i don't really like the ending either. but right now i'm taking it as a to be continued ending. I'm crossing my fingers and really hoping for a sequel.

rikimaru1

Post by rikimaru1 » Jul 12th, '07, 07:40

I agree with you guys about the ending...

I think overall, the last episode was written really well. I was surprised how much good (i.e. meaningful, not just trite) material the writers were able to get out of the series. The dramatic scenes were maybe a bit overdone, but the acting and emotions in those scenes (esp. between Makio and Minami-sensei in jail) was really solid.

The last part of the ending...I think the writers were trying to have it both ways. They kept it serious throughout the episode in terms of the fact that Makio REALLY cannot graduate because of the incident, so there wouldn't be some crazy ending like in Gokusen or GTO. But at the same time he was able to run onto the school grounds and everyone in the school was cheering him on? :goggle: That was probably the most unbelievable/weird part of the last episode. I think if his homecoming was a bit more low-key it would have worked better...cutting straight to the private graduation "ceremony" with his class would have been enough.

And also...at the very very end...going back to school (high school!) to try to REALLY graduate...surely must have only been put in there to leave it open for a sequel. I understand that he's a man of his word, so he wouldn't take over the syndicate unless he REALLY got a diploma...but still...it feels like it cheapens the goodbyes and experience at St. Agnes just a little bit... :glare:

Overall, a great series! Ridiculous humor and yet some pretty deep and engaging characters and themes. 4.5 out of 5 from me. :thumleft:

rikimaru1

Post by rikimaru1 » Jul 12th, '07, 08:38

Another thing I really appreciated, in hindsight...the situation in the last episode really resolved Makio's inner conflict of living in two worlds and being 2 "different" people...it was very touching to see his classmates relate to him as he really was -- all aspects of him, not just the student side.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 13th, '07, 03:52

ROFL the whole time watching this drama. His facial expressions is enough to make me laugh. Waah if there is a 2nd season, that would be wonderful. Cant wait for it.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 7th, '07, 19:01

This drama was so much better than the reviews it got. I like the ending personally. I think it leaves it open for a sequel or ends it.

Makio still wants to learn and become better , so he goes back. Or they could make another season based on his second high school life. I think that might be dragging it out a bit.

This was worth the watch through and through. I loved it. One more to cross off my backed up drama's list.

SpacePig

Post by SpacePig » Aug 7th, '07, 19:14

Hehe yea the facial expression on Makiyo is really something to be laugh at :P. Also, how everyone in the school craves for the pudding, especially that bald dude. Lol it's really funny.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 08:58

i love this drama...when i first watched it, i really didn't think much of it, just passing time...i thought i would just have fun watching it, but some serious scenes are really good, and before i knew it i'm getting hooked and attached to the story and the ppl...nagase tomoya surprised me, there were a lot of times when i fell off my chair laughing...i just love everything! one of my faves!!!

makio's facial expressions make him look like a total idiot...and koki is hilarious!...yui...tegoshi...the pudding race!!! and that midget in his chest LMAO

LaLaLaDRAMA

i loved it!

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Aug 19th, '07, 23:55

i loved this drama!! im not usually the type to just watch a drama for comedy...it usually needs to have some sort of cute guy and girl love story, but im glad i didnt pass this up! tomoya nagase is such a natural!! and i loved loved this drama! im really sad that a sequel isnt happening anytime soon..or if it ever will..but i loved loved it! and the ending was touching..and it leaves you hope for the sequel..so either way..i enjoyed this drama very much!!! :D :D

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 20th, '07, 23:47

is there any romance in this drama? whahah.. because im really in for the romance ones.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 21st, '07, 00:17

There's some romance, it's one of the things that he is experiencing in his school life. but yes there is romance. but not the main thing.

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 21st, '07, 05:39

gummonster wrote:There's some romance, it's one of the things that he is experiencing in his school life. but yes there is romance. but not the main thing.
alright. atleast there is. lol. thanks. might check this drama out.

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 21st, '07, 21:39

just started last nite... man did I laugh my ass off... love the Korean movie with the same title...

aizzu_cherry

Post by aizzu_cherry » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:28

Haha! diz dorama so funny..:D:D

I like it..the theme song too..XD

Yui Aragaki really different in diz dorama (with DZ)

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Sep 3rd, '07, 10:21

That was one of the most funniest dramas i have ever watched.. I really advise people to watch it. The dramas story is very prdictable I find (in my opinion). But if ur depressed or something watch MBMH!! I got muscle spasms from laughter.! His (Nagase)facial expressions are just hilarious especially when he goes " FAAAAAAAAAA" :O
Even Koki's expressions towards my Kawaii tegoshi are so funny!! :D
Tegoshi looks rather tiny... yet very cute. :wub:

Hope there will be another drama similar.. Nagase is one hell of an actor!!!

Tananda

Post by Tananda » Sep 3rd, '07, 13:56

Yeah this drama is packed with adventure and hotties, as lame as it sounds. :P It was just odd enough not to pass as ridiculous. Koki was totally my favorite, he's really got the goofy sidekick part down. I love it.

hey9

Post by hey9 » Sep 4th, '07, 18:38

The guy that plays Koki is great, he's so cute lol. If you want to see more of him, he plays the lead in Tokkyu Tanaka San Go. I didn't like that serie as much as MBMH, but the guy that plays Koki is great in that too.

*edit - oh, that guy that plays Koki is named Koki in real life...lol

morai_naki

Post by morai_naki » Sep 16th, '07, 09:50

Nagase doing what he does best.. LOL
His Baka-roles are always a must see.. *remembers Mukodono*

yet.. despite how funny this series was.. it still has its tear-jerking moments, neh?

Tanaka Koki.. is another natural for baka-roles, i think. i really liked his acting here.

And of course, Tesshi.. cuteness overload. His role here is not as weird as his other roles, tho.. (Shissou, 15 Sai no Blues)

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Oct 10th, '07, 06:15

hey9 wrote:The guy that plays Koki is great, he's so cute lol. If you want to see more of him, he plays the lead in Tokkyu Tanaka San Go. I didn't like that serie as much as MBMH, but the guy that plays Koki is great in that too.

*edit - oh, that guy that plays Koki is named Koki in real life...lol
He also acts in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi and a movie called Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo and Byakkotai... Yes I agree he looks all cool but he can really be kawaii :wub:

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Oct 10th, '07, 06:17

And of course, Tesshi.. cuteness overload. His role here is not as weird as his other roles, tho.. (Shissou, 15 Sai no Blues)[/quote]

Cant wait!! Coz Tesshi will be acting in Shabake but unfortunately as half bald! I am sure his role here will be extar weird :blink

morai_naki

Post by morai_naki » Oct 10th, '07, 11:41

^ LOL..
well, they all have to go through that setting sometime..
i dunno if i'll be watching it tho.

ahhhh~ i rewatched the first few minutes of episode 1.............
i would've finished the whole series if i had the time.

i'd really recommend MBMH to anyone..
the storyline may not be that original..
but with such a talented cast.. it's worth it.
(of course, a great soundtrack is a very big plus, too!)

Lancalot

Post by Lancalot » Nov 11th, '07, 14:11

I have now watched this drama all the way through and I think it is absolutely superb, I loved it, and of course it had Gaki as a co star and for me that made it ten times better.

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Jan 6th, '08, 09:49

Just dropping by to say... "Ha nya?!"
:lol :lol :lol

I'm now watching episode 6, and still recovering from episode 4 and 5. I think they were the funniest episodes so far! HAHAHA I just love the way Makio was so love-sick. And that Turgenev cow gimmick is the best! :w00t:

Oh yeah Tego is super-cute in this drama! Though at first I couldn't quite get used to him, he looked way too girlish and chibi... But as I watched on, he grew on me. :D

morai_naki

Post by morai_naki » Mar 21st, '08, 11:25

Hnnnn...

Just a thought came up.. that's why i'm "reviving" this thread.

No plans for an MBMH SP?

*desperate to see Nagase in a dorama this year*

FBPPrelude

Post by FBPPrelude » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:08

morai_naki wrote:Hnnnn...

No plans for an MBMH SP?

I think newest drama he did so far is Utahime. You should watch it if you haven't already. It's a really good drama with some funny moments that'll make you laugh. :thumright:

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:14

untitledmelody wrote:Just dropping by to say... "Ha nya?!"
:lol :lol :lol

I'm now watching episode 6, and still recovering from episode 4 and 5. I think they were the funniest episodes so far! HAHAHA I just love the way Makio was so love-sick. And that Turgenev cow gimmick is the best! :w00t:

Oh yeah Tego is super-cute in this drama! Though at first I couldn't quite get used to him, he looked way too girlish and chibi... But as I watched on, he grew on me. :D
can't agree more

I love how they merge the comedic and romance with the story

morai_naki

Post by morai_naki » Mar 24th, '08, 05:52

FBPPrelude wrote:
morai_naki wrote:Hnnnn...

No plans for an MBMH SP?

I think newest drama he did so far is Utahime. You should watch it if you haven't already. It's a really good drama with some funny moments that'll make you laugh. :thumright:
Yeah.. I finished watching it a few months ago. LOL it is too underrated, IMO. (and that's not just the fangurl in me speaking.)

With the hectic sched of TOKIO right now (2 concert tours) plus Nagase's filming for a movie (which is still due next year),, I still want to see him in a new dorama.. (selfish me.)

I was discussing a few weeks ago in the Utahime thread if there could be an SP, but with its ratings, prolly not.

So, i'm hoping for this one. Hahaha..
It's not rare for doramas to have SPs that's dated two years after the series was aired,,
and maybe.. just maybe.. a miracle would happen. LOL

gtxtom

Post by gtxtom » Mar 27th, '08, 01:46

After watching this series and looking on Drama Wiki to find that he's the singer of Sorafune ... :blink :blink :blink I had no clue he could sound so feminine! Wow!

talongero

Post by talongero » May 8th, '08, 15:24

Just started watching it yesterday and finished it today oh man im demanding second season!!! hahahah definitely a superb jdrama/comedy LOVE IT! It has no dull moment hahah great main characters and omg GAKKI soooo cuuuuteee!! >_< Now this drama rivals in my top favs against Nodame Cantabile but nodame still wins hehehe they have the same "no dull moments" things and repeat value and extreme violence and yelling hahah, and the romance part its not quite that disgusting. I dont know maybe i like how they portray Makio and Hikari. I'll rewatch it again hahah i miss those funny faces of Makio and his "Hanya?" and "dammit!!"s hahah.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 8th, '08, 15:48

Oh my! talongero you're fast! I started watching yesterday too and I'm halfway there today. Probably will get to finish it by tomorrow. Gakki is so pretty there. :wub: