[Discussion] Tokyo Sentimental

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

[Discussion] Tokyo Sentimental

Post by Keiko1981 » May 27th, '16, 18:53

Discussion thread for the TV Tokyo drama Tokyo Sentimental.
Title: 東京センチメンタル
Title (romaji): Tokyo Sentimental
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Slice of life, romance
Episodes: 12
Broadcast network: TV Tokyo
Broadcast period: 2016-Jan-15 to 2016-Apr-08
Air time: Friday 24:12
Theme song: Koi Kokoro by MACO
Related TV shows: Tokyo Sentimental SP (TV Tokyo, 2014)

Synopsis
Kururi Takuzo is a Tokyo born heir to a wagashi family business specialized in making Dango. He's divorced once and now lives a carefree life taking care of the store. His favorite pastime is going on strolls and taking pictures with an old camera his father had given him. One day however he meets a woman he used to like...

Cast
Yoshida Kotaro
Takahata Mitsuki
Oguri Shun
Katagiri Jin
Otsuka Nene

am00339

Re: [Discussion] Tokyo Sentimental

Post by am00339 » May 28th, '16, 01:06

I hope this drama is picked by the subbing community. The acting, the scenery and the dialog all come together well to tell stories that one finds familiar regardless of one's stage in life. If you like Shinya Shokudo or Kodoku no Gurume, this drama is sure to please. :tv:

JLove

Post by JLove » Jun 2nd, '16, 08:36

am00339 wrote:I hope this drama is picked by the subbing community. The acting, the scenery and the dialog all come together well to tell stories that one finds familiar regardless of one's stage in life. If you like Shinya Shokudo or Kodoku no Gurume, this drama is sure to please. :tv:
Wow, those are my favorite food dramas ever! I really hope someone will sub this drama!!

am00339

Post by am00339 » Jun 3rd, '16, 15:26

JLove wrote:
am00339 wrote:I hope this drama is picked by the subbing community. The acting, the scenery and the dialog all come together well to tell stories that one finds familiar regardless of one's stage in life. If you like Shinya Shokudo or Kodoku no Gurume, this drama is sure to please. :tv:
Wow, those are my favorite food dramas ever! I really hope someone will sub this drama!!
although the central character takes us on a tour of Tokyo's while sharing interesting perceptions about the world around him :wub: and like Kodoko no Gurume visits some interesting places, food plays a supporting role only :sweat: ... so far I managed to watch it with jpsubbers ... eng subs would be a dream :whistling: