Akumu-chan Movie Eng.Subs by LuffyNoTomo

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
LuffyNoTomo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Akumu-chan Movie Eng.Subs by LuffyNoTomo

Postby LuffyNoTomo » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:39 am

Hello everyone~!

its been awhile and i know it took a long time to finish making subs for the Akumu-chan movie but i just finished it CX
since we can not upload movie sub files here - i will leave a link to my LJ with all the info need to download my Eng. softsub

all info on translating to other languages is listed in my LJ
softsub file works for both 720p + 1080p file - i also left a link to dl the torrents if needed

Please DO NOT share the download link - if you need to share - then link back to my LJ page - thank you!
http://luffynotomo.livejournal.com/5535.html

i did my best to sub the movie as accurately as possible - also the ending song was sooo difficult and weird to work on - so, if you do watch it all the way through to the end of the video file - you'll see some of my comments about the song X3 +plus i do translate the song too

thank you all for waiting and i hope you enjoy~!
Last edited by LuffyNoTomo on Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you enjoy or like my subs, it would be most appreciated if you subscribed for support but dont feel obligated. Thank you! Image

Gir

Re: Akumu-chan the Movie - LuffyNoTomo English subs

Postby Gir » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Thanks a lot for subbing this.
If you can remain calm while all around you others are panicking... Then you obviously have not adequately assessed the situation.

LuffyNoTomo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Akumu-chan Movie Eng.Subs by LuffyNoTomo

Postby LuffyNoTomo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:15 pm

your welcome~! i hope people all enjoy the subs - i worked hard on it and it was a difficult one to work on CX
If you enjoy or like my subs, it would be most appreciated if you subscribed for support but dont feel obligated. Thank you! Image

whiteadamas

Postby whiteadamas » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Thank you very much for the sub :cheers: :cheers:

LuffyNoTomo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby LuffyNoTomo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Enjoy~!

i'd love to know what people thought of the movie -- i wasn't too into it but i wonder what others think?
i know after i subbed it - it changed a tad for me - but i still didn't really like it compared to the SP or the series