Do you like earrings on guys?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.

Do you like guys with earring?

yes
18%
no
20%
I don't mind
31%
I don't mind
31%

Total votes: 395

Snak3yezZ

Do you like earrings on guys?

Post by Snak3yezZ » May 21st, '06, 20:48

Without thinking about the appearance, do u mind guys with earring?=) :scratch: ( My first poll by the way, dont blame me for any error or spelling lol )

==========================================

MOD EDIT:
original poster meant this poll to be strictly for girls, but opening it up for discussion.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » May 21st, '06, 20:56

I'm very picky so it depends on the kind of earring, where it's pierced, amount of piercings, and if it looks good on u.

Snak3yezZ

Post by Snak3yezZ » May 21st, '06, 20:57

LOL >.<

Sujatmi

Post by Sujatmi » May 21st, '06, 21:04

Yeah why not?
As a matter effect, I kinda like a guy right now who has one, well first he didn't had one and he was cute imo, but now with earring he looks even a bit better >///< ....

But it depends what kind of earring, I think guys should have only one earring, and not a ring(my oppinion about boys with ring earrings, yuck) but like a litlle rock or something can be cute!!!(<-like the guy I like has geh.)

BTW, be sure if you want an earring not get it in your right ear, because some people see that as sign that you are gay, unless you are gay ofcourse ;p, but then you wouldn't ask a girls opinion now would you XD?

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » May 21st, '06, 21:32

personally, i do not mind. but as always, it depends on the girl. and it also depends on the kind of person you are. i mean, if the earring look really doesn't fit ur character or even ur look, then it just looks bad and people will think you're trying to be a poser. and don't be so obnoxious about it either. with, without, i really don't mind ^.^

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » May 21st, '06, 21:46

Earrings are :thumleft: . Why not?! :P I agree with azndgn26, as long as you don't pierce EVERY single part of your body, and don't pierce it where you know..... in other words, as long as your piercing is visible when you have your clothes on, then that's fine with me. hahahahaha. :P And yes, the kind of piercing is also something to consider. I watched this documentary on body piercings and they had some downright weird piercings! This guy was getting this cylindrical piercing in his ear. It was so big. If he were to take it off, he'd have this huge hole on his earlobe. No offense to the people who have those piercings, but I don't think I'd be very attracted to that. This one other dude had this piercing that stretched his earlobe by a few 10 centimetres... and I thought that was kind of :crazy:. It looked like it hurt very much. Ouch.

Anyway.... I have this fetish with guys who have eyebrow piercings. But then again, not all guys look good with eyebrow piercings. They just don't have the "look". But when they do, it's just so sexy.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 21st, '06, 22:34

i personally have a fetish for guys with piercings and tattoos. But then, they would also know when to be conservative as well (ie. work, meetings, weddings..etc) ;)

Schala

Post by Schala » May 22nd, '06, 13:04

I don't care either way. It's just an earring....sheesh.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » May 22nd, '06, 13:09

I don't really mind either way. Its not like it detracts from their attractiveness.

Dreamy Luna

Post by Dreamy Luna » May 22nd, '06, 19:14

No, I don't like a guy with an earing... I guess it's not really attractive to me. *shrug*

Li-Mei

Post by Li-Mei » May 22nd, '06, 19:30

It depends on the person. But most of the time I prefer guys without earrings. Even I don't even like having my ears pierced....but, I was 4 when it happened....by force.

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 22nd, '06, 20:32

depends how much and where they pierce it ><
once , i saw a man ,.... he's hot .. but when you look at his piercing .. its all over his face .. a lottttttt of piercing on his face ...
well .. thats scary =P

but if its not too many and on appropriate place...
i :wub: it

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » May 22nd, '06, 22:58

Depends. If they are those fake big diamond kind of earrings that practically cover your earlobes or so,mething then it would be...not really nice.

It just depends on how nice they look with it^^

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » May 24th, '06, 05:04

Well, of course the first thing that should matter is what one person feels about their own piercings. If people are freaked out by what you like on your own body, then they probably aren't right for you anyway.

I agree w/ lilswtangel though as for what I'm attracted to (our tastes are usually alike, right? XD ). As long as it can be hidden when needed (jobs and stuff) and thought is put into it. If someone wants to be a doctor I wouldn't suggest earlobe stretching (those frankenstein bolt looking things), septum or labret piercings, or tats of skulls and naked chicks on their forearms. XD

Most piercings can be taken out without closing after some time and many retainers (clear or flesh-toned jewelry) are available too.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » May 24th, '06, 05:12

As long as the guy be himself, no matter earring or not, it would surely look good on him :thumright: Personally, I have nothing against guys with earrings cos some of them really look good with an extra earring on, but like some of you said, not too many earrings or in the wrong places... it might be cool+cute to so not cool+cute :lol

babiephuong

Post by babiephuong » May 24th, '06, 06:02

yeah. one on both ears, it's HOT

azn-angelz-demons

Post by azn-angelz-demons » Oct 8th, '06, 11:18

don't mind at all

Ann ^-^

Post by Ann ^-^ » Oct 8th, '06, 11:25

Its okay for me if guys wears earring. I dont mind. :salut:

kukiemonster

Post by kukiemonster » Oct 8th, '06, 11:49

i dun mind...
but it depends on the person who wears it...
some people are not suitable to wear it...it doesn't look too good

Starlightkitty7

Post by Starlightkitty7 » Oct 10th, '06, 13:33

Nope! Not at all! Guys with earings is perfectly fine. ^__^
I have an uncle who wears one diamond on an ear and it looks prettty cool.

xkawaiibabii07

Post by xkawaiibabii07 » Oct 10th, '06, 13:39

as long as he looks good in it ..it shudnt matter lolz xD

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 5th, '06, 03:54

love guys with earrings but, like many of the members have already expressed before, not all over the place. i love the earring in one ear. seksi

sweetsamurai

No!

Post by sweetsamurai » Nov 9th, '06, 09:49

NO, NO , NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll

I do not like guys with earrings!! But, to be fair - I don't even like earring in general :D

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » Nov 29th, '06, 19:01

I loove guys with earrings! Just how cool is that! :whistling: Just don´t take too many.. -__- But otherwise YAY! :thumleft:

Miss World

Post by Miss World » Dec 5th, '06, 07:00

I don't :P its not masculin IMHO :)

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Dec 5th, '06, 07:44

A small one on one ear is sexy. I wouldn't really turn down anyone for having 2 or none, though, if everything else was fine. :lol

MizTsukuura

Post by MizTsukuura » Dec 5th, '06, 08:15

i dun mind.. in fact, i like it. i think itz SEXY!!! & if he had tattoo that will be sexier, hehe.. :mrgreen:

pxsky

Post by pxsky » Dec 9th, '06, 20:55

earrings is alright...i will like it if it suits the person's personality...lol

v13txhuniie

Post by v13txhuniie » Dec 18th, '06, 04:51

sure why not lol.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 18th, '06, 08:01

a gold or diamond stud in one ear is just supper fine and sexy, but if it has to be a gold hoop, then the guy has to be tall, dark and handsome with gorgeous eyebrows and a white dazzling smile :D :lol....

KAAdonkaDUNK

Post by KAAdonkaDUNK » Dec 18th, '06, 08:11

It depends if the guy looks nice with an earring some guys can pull it off and some cant.
BUt most of the time i think most guys look pretty SEXY with earrings. as long as they dont go over bored with the earrings.

AoiSora503

Post by AoiSora503 » Dec 25th, '06, 04:30

I don't mind guys with earrings, but I guess it entirely depends on the person.

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Dec 25th, '06, 05:19

i like guys with studs .
and these other ones
that I dont know what to call them . haha

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Dec 25th, '06, 05:21

As people here have said before, it really depends on the guy. But generally speaking, I absolutely love earrings on a guy, both ears is fine, too :P

I also like guys with long hair, the longer the better (again, depends on the guy!), and guys wearing necklaces... hmm.... I'm not sure what to call those exactly, but I'm not talking about anything chain-like ... more like beads or the stuff DBSK wear in their Hi Ya Ya Summer Days pv, or what Shin wears in Goong :P

:roll I know that's a lot, but hey! what do you expect from a Ga Wa La Ga Wa La La Ga??? :lol XD

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Dec 26th, '06, 14:46

As said it depends on the guy but I don't mind....some guys look great with earrings :wub:

xbabygmonsterx

Post by xbabygmonsterx » Jan 5th, '07, 06:15

I don't mind unless it's a prince albert. I find it disturbing that you'd let a dude touch your dingalinggg
oh and the I don't mind part. it's only if it's like. not too crazy. if you have crazy body piercings like.. the chicks that have them all over their backs and put strings through it like a corset.. that's gross. and hanging off a wall. that kind of stuff used to interest me, but kind of grosses me out now -_- haha that's all. I don't care about tongue/brow piercings and stuff. if I like the guy, I'll get used to it.

sooji

Post by sooji » Jan 7th, '07, 05:25

It depends on his style, whether he suits it, and hence if he can pull it off.
But I love guys with earrings - David Beckkham Style. Diamond studs. SO sexxci :wub:

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 7th, '07, 05:29

i don't mind but it depends how it looks on the guy cause some guys look bad with it some don't.

katrina_097

Post by katrina_097 » Apr 7th, '07, 11:30

n0t bad they l00k s0 g00d... in fact almost all of my favorite actors have earings...

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 7th, '07, 15:18

i prefer WITH EARRNGS... it gives the sexy aura.......

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 7th, '07, 15:26

I don't like to guys with earring but if he is an actor, singer or model it's okay he will look more cute..

daelite

Post by daelite » Apr 18th, '07, 04:13

I don't mind, though I tend to think guys with short hair and earrings look better. One of my guy friends has long hair and both ears pierced and it looks a bit odd ^^;;
One earring is enough I think :)
But when a girl likes you she'll like you regardless of that if she's right for you!

Garms

Post by Garms » Apr 20th, '07, 00:01

Well I don' like guys with too many piercing..just 1 -2 on the ear is ok but not like the whole ear or so

Hydrangea

Post by Hydrangea » Apr 20th, '07, 22:53

I usually find guys with earrings sexy, but sometimes it's gross. Today for instance I saw a guy wearing one, but he just looked too effeminate. On top of that, he bleaches his skin to look lighter, which gives this girly appearance. So disturbing.

xxeverchanging

Post by xxeverchanging » May 29th, '07, 04:00

if the earring is girly. then i think that i MIGHT just mind. but if you can pull it off. feh. why not?

DMPA

Post by DMPA » May 29th, '07, 04:30

hm...i'd have to agree with many of you. It all depends on the guy wearing it, his hairstyle, clothes style, and ofcourse, earing/s style. Some guys look super hot (Ex. Lee Jun Ki, and DBSK and Gackt) but some look just sick! (don't have any examples, and even if i did i would never put em up, cuz that might anger pplz, and we don't want that do we now?!) so yah, that's pretty much it for me. So yah, i guess u could say i like guys with earings, and yes u could say that i don't like guys with earings, but in the end, it all depends on the person wearing the earing and the person looking at the person that wears an earing. Hope everybody understood what i was tryin to say XD

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jun 10th, '07, 10:33

No, I don't like a guy with an earing

TIticamara

What do you think of guys who pierced their left ear?

Post by TIticamara » Sep 8th, '07, 09:53

Nowadays, I see more and more guys are getting their left ear pierced? What do you guys/gals think of that? Is it cool or beautiful? I myself find it very attractive. Anyone here share my opinion?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 8th, '07, 10:00

Depends on the guy but a peirced ear canbe very hot left right or both

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Sep 9th, '07, 03:49

I'm a tad old fashioned. Guy should never have any piercings. And slightly off topic, girls should only have one piercing in each ear at most.

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Sep 9th, '07, 03:53

Hmm, it depends. Sometimes a guy does look good with ear pierced.

babydancer

Post by babydancer » Sep 9th, '07, 03:59

Having a guy pierce their ears is really attractive. For me anyway..its a bonus if I start to like someone with their ears pierced. I just melt when I see a guy with ear piercing *blushes*

groink

Post by groink » Sep 9th, '07, 03:59

Moderators - please merge with the following topic:

Questions for girls =)
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_34246_0.htm

That topic is about guys piercing their ears.

--- groink

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Sep 9th, '07, 04:02

But then that makes me unable to answer the question ~_~ I'll leave the thread marked as reported tho : P

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Sep 9th, '07, 04:07

left or right its gay either way.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Sep 9th, '07, 04:16

@ Popoycanton
What an ignorant response. You should chose your words carefully you know.

AnYwHo! I find guys who have piercing in their ear attractive becuz they are initially considered to be like a bad boy. Lol I'm not the type of girl would go out with a 'Bad Boy', but GOODNESS their style is very attractive, sexy, eye alluring. :wub: I'm not the type of girl who thinks she can change a 'bad boy' just becuz she likes him, so I'll admire them from afar hehe :D Though, if there happens to be a diamond in the rough that isn't a bad boy and he wears an ear ring hehe I'd so give him an opportunity to court the MISS ME LMAO(my lameness is beyond words i know)

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Sep 9th, '07, 04:17

popoycanton wrote:left or right its gay either way.
Then tongue it is!

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Sep 9th, '07, 05:03

roflcopters. best response ever.

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Sep 9th, '07, 05:11

inTr4nceWeTrust wrote: roflcopters. best response ever.
uhm...thats so mean >.< haha guess u guys arent asian :/ its...fashion almost every singer/actors got one but yea, in this society most of u ppl would prolly tink tat way :]

yea i think certain guys wit one or two piercings do look hot/cool/cute lolz. like jaejoong, hes got both ears pierced and looks jal saeng gyut da ^0^

Firehawk

Post by Firehawk » Sep 9th, '07, 05:32

Been thinking of getting my ear pierced a lot recently. I was thinking two in the lobe area and then one up in the cartilage. I think they look fairly fashionable on a lot of guys :)

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Sep 9th, '07, 05:38

kurodreams wrote:
inTr4nceWeTrust wrote: roflcopters. best response ever.
uhm...thats so mean >.< haha guess u guys arent asian :/ its...fashion almost every singer/actors got one but yea, in this society most of u ppl would prolly tink tat way :]

yea i think certain guys wit one or two piercings do look hot/cool/cute lolz. like jaejoong, hes got both ears pierced and looks jal saeng gyut da ^0^
lol I be asian. old fashioned asian tho : /
moderator wrote: MOD EDIT:
original poster meant this poll to be strictly for girls, but opening it up for discussion.
why didn't I think of that? ~_~ stealing your saying, "that's why you get paid the big bucks!" well...assuming I know who made that mod edit : P
Last edited by InTr4nceWeTrust on Sep 9th, '07, 05:45, edited 3 times in total.

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Sep 9th, '07, 05:39

christaluvsdrama wrote: AnYwHo! I find guys who have piercing in their ear attractive becuz they are initially considered to be like a bad boy. Lol I'm not the type of girl would go out with a 'Bad Boy', but GOODNESS their style is very attractive, sexy, eye alluring. :wub: I'm not the type of girl who thinks she can change a 'bad boy' just becuz she likes him, so I'll admire them from afar hehe :D Though, if there happens to be a diamond in the rough that isn't a bad boy and he wears an ear ring hehe I'd so give him an opportunity to court the MISS ME LMAO(my lameness is beyond words i know)
I think im the type of girl who would change a bad boy. And I do agree with you, there stye is very attractive!

Earings on a guy [depending on their hairstyle/type of earing/where it is] is reallly cute!

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Sep 9th, '07, 05:43

depends. as long as its not that big...

Solarplexis

Post by Solarplexis » Sep 9th, '07, 06:13

I love earrings on guys. I like it when it's just one ear pierced. It really adds to their apperance. I like them most on guys with shaggy hair.

peng2

Post by peng2 » Sep 12th, '07, 04:50

I like both ears pierced and stretched - although no bigger than 0 gauge. I like the look of plugs.

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Sep 12th, '07, 05:28

It really depends. Some guys look just strange w/ earrings.. so my answer would be depends on the guy...

If you can add a "depends" on your poll I will submit :P

rumen

Post by rumen » Sep 12th, '07, 06:03

i liked stretched ears, since mine are stretched as well.
i also like when guys wear big diamonds in their ears. my ex had those.

small hoops or one ear only, i don't like those.

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Sep 12th, '07, 06:54

christaluvsdrama wrote:@ Popoycanton
What an ignorant response. You should chose your words carefully you know.
Its a well crafted piece of poetry ain't it? simple, but direct.
AnYwHo! I find guys who have piercing in their ear attractive becuz they are initially considered to be like a bad boy. Lol I'm not the type of girl would go out with a 'Bad Boy', but GOODNESS their style is very attractive, sexy, eye alluring. :wub: I'm not the type of girl who thinks she can change a 'bad boy' just becuz she likes him, so I'll admire them from afar hehe :D Though, if there happens to be a diamond in the rough that isn't a bad boy and he wears an ear ring hehe I'd so give him an opportunity to court the MISS ME LMAO(my lameness is beyond words i know)
Exactly and more.... much more......really it is.... more..

better late than never :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Sep 15th, '07, 11:03

my bf has 16 piercings...12 are in ears :cheers: :crazy:

Noale

Post by Noale » Sep 15th, '07, 12:37

No.. I don't like guys who think too much about their looks and wearing earrings would be too much for me. Besides, there may be some cases where it looks kind of cool, but on most guys it just looks pretty weird :thumbdown:

Vanilla_Spider__x

Post by Vanilla_Spider__x » Oct 16th, '07, 18:47

I think guys wearing earrings are very very sexy. <3 Piercings are just gorgeous in general.
:D

chymali

Post by chymali » Oct 17th, '07, 05:37

I like a guy with earrings or no earrings depending on the factors.

I dislike guys that have two earrings, one in each ear, and insist on wearing very girlish earrings. It is annoying. I also do not like it when guys wear some flashy thing on their ear and it attracts everyone's attention.

However, a guy with one earring on one ear, or a few on one ear looks fine. Other than that, it would be difficult for me to look at.

LadyViolet

Post by LadyViolet » Oct 17th, '07, 05:57

Very few guys can pull off this look. It would depend on the type of guy, type of earring, the number of earrings, and or overall look in general. I really don't like it personally, but if it looks good then it wouldn't really be an issue for me.

Ruka707

Post by Ruka707 » Jun 26th, '08, 16:49

Yeah, I love it ^^
(But only if it's silver! I hate gold and plastic earrings >_<)

NO0O0RA

Post by NO0O0RA » Jul 2nd, '08, 18:22

to be honest i dont like the boy wearing earing they look like the girl...
the earing that i see just foe the girls:)