How do YOU feel TODAY?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
pRincEton giRL

How do YOU feel TODAY?

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 8th, '05, 03:49

...drop by anything you feel today guys… anything goes under the sun!! :cheers:
...express yourself on how you feel today bout someone or...
...something that’s up on your senses.

:wub: :alcoholic: :heart: :scratchchin: :sleeping: :nuts: :w000t: :music: :tv: :twisted:
just anything. FEEL FREE!! :thumright:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 2nd, '07, 05:28

How do I feel?....hmmm, right now after downing 6 full glasses of red wine and listening to Dove sono and Dhe vieni, non tardar sang by Kiri Te Kanawa and Cecilia Bartoli, I just really feel so mellow, at peace and kind a dreamy, so serene....their voices are just so beautiful, especially Kiri's :-)....

badgirl

Post by badgirl » Jan 3rd, '07, 05:01

Sad T_T

Yul

Post by Yul » Jan 3rd, '07, 05:18

I'm so irritated, nervous & freezing.....I think i got the SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) Syndrome................I hate cold & wet days.

nezagie

Post by nezagie » Jan 4th, '07, 08:33

I am feeling soooooo..... frustrated!!! AAHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing:
These management ppl says one thing and does another thing... (slap their faces)... and the worst part I have to answer to all the emails and phone call enquiries... :crazy: They go for credits and pushing for problems.... Important information not properly disseminated and now pushing everything to me to handle.

If only I can become Kira from 'Death Note' they will get it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 4th, '07, 09:51

How do I feel today?....very, very happy :-)....

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 4th, '07, 09:55

arghh..im quite upset cuz my parent made a new rules which is

NO WATCHING DRAMA ON WEEKDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat is so cruel..im gonna die if i didnt watch them....

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jan 7th, '07, 15:45

I feel... a little bit bad... Cause I avoid all the places I know I have to answer comments and posts and other things... I'm just lazy... haha

I want to watch the next episode of HanaDan 2... but I know it will be out next week... and I have to wait. Life is sad...
I've been on holidays for about a week... with my family. So I can't really call it holidays... >.> cause my family is around me every day anyways... and they are bothering me so much sometimes... I'm a quiet person and sometimes I need some peace and time for myself... This kind of made me depressed a bit. ^^
But that's not the worst...

My brother was at home while we were gone. It seems he had a little party here... and... he let someone sleep in my bed!!!! Without even telling me... O.o
That's the worst. My bed is my sanctuary. It's the last place I still have some privacy... And now... he just let someone sleep in my sanctuary!!!! O.o
He thought I wouldn't find out... But I did!!! He's not good at hiding things... I'm so pissed... :cussing:

mun78

Post by mun78 » Jan 8th, '07, 15:08

everyday sucks for me, yesterday i got into an accident with my palm and it started bleeding , had to get stiches and ****. I hate the country i live in and i hate everyone in it lol.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 9th, '07, 10:03

How do I feel today?....well I'm kinda feeling a little bit tired, but not sleepy....oooiii, I really need to sleep, but I'm not feeling sleepy at all, is that mean my toting age is kicking in? :lol....

yieebo

Post by yieebo » Jan 9th, '07, 10:23

i'm not even happy at all...

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Jan 9th, '07, 10:38

Nervous and annoyed cos i have an exam on friday and i have to finish lots of coursework by the end of february!

EleKYAH

Post by EleKYAH » Jan 9th, '07, 12:50

HAPPY! ^^

piru666

Post by piru666 » Jan 9th, '07, 12:56

Well, I am very happy, but also very tired today.

Myrdhinn

Post by Myrdhinn » Jan 9th, '07, 13:17

I'm bored coz today I have to go working (I work in a bank) and I just would like to stay at home, staring at my pc-screen, waiting for the upload of the hardsubbed episode of HYD2... looool (thxs to SARS)

So, what prevent me from going crazy at work is... doramas??! lool because when I look them I feel relaxed ^^ :roll

Oh, my, just want to sleep and look hanadan... do U think I'm dumb? No, tired of the long-faced french society... (can we say that in English? Gehh... I'm speaking like a Domyouji... :blink )

gosh! work in 2h30!! :crazy:

RieRie

Post by RieRie » Jan 11th, '07, 14:22

i felt really good today...but right now i'm just so sleepy..tired from work...

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » Jan 11th, '07, 14:30

pretty shitty, surprisingly, considering i have absolutely no work to do. :unsure:

sveta

Post by sveta » Jan 11th, '07, 23:30

very bored and anxious about the upcoming semester. I don't want to see my ex next semester, yet i know i will. I wish it was autumn already...i don't want to go through summer nor spring... also very disappointed with myself.

Grc733

Post by Grc733 » Jan 12th, '07, 04:21

Let's see where do I start I feel like my life is going nowhere which pretty much describes how I've been feeling every day......I hate not knowing what's to become of my life and it just depresses me even more.... :cry: I feel like crying out at the top of my lungs but I always seem to smile and fake normalness....... I hate lying to my friends when they ask me if everything is ok...... I hate being the third wheel not because im the unwanted third but because it reminds me how alone I wake up every morning...... I want it to stop...... I feel that I can't take it much longer, my head feels like its going to explode, I wake every day wanting to go back to sleep because a new day means new problems and another round of the make belief that is my life........
In short I'm just a ripple in a sea of people who might feel slightly the same...... but who remembers ripples? People remember waves........
w/e I'm going to sleep I want to dream of a happier life...... maybe tomorrow's make belief will be better than todays

Oyasumi-nasai, minna-san

corry16

Post by corry16 » Jan 12th, '07, 04:30

wanna die cuz couldn't find :-( the prince turn to frog waaaaa waaaa

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 13th, '07, 20:40

angelcoolz wrote:arghh..im quite upset cuz my parent made a new rules which is

NO WATCHING DRAMA ON WEEKDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat is so cruel..im gonna die if i didnt watch them....
that's so cool, that's my parents rulle too. and i noe how suck that is

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 13th, '07, 20:41

anywayz i sad waiting to knoe if there's gonna be another mybossmyhero or not

KuroRyu

Post by KuroRyu » Jan 19th, '07, 12:44

I've been away from the net for 3 weeks and it feels I've been away for a year...ok technically I have...but still.... got loads of catching up to do. I'm glad today that my japanese course has started \o/, now it wont be long until I can see the RAWS :roll .

Luthien-Archer

Post by Luthien-Archer » Jan 21st, '07, 10:55

i feel like an idiot..i feel lonely in my home and among my friends..

Littleautumn

Post by Littleautumn » Jan 21st, '07, 11:14

Luthien-Archer wrote:i feel like an idiot..i feel lonely in my home and among my friends..
... Same here. I feel lonely, lost and stupid. And moreover, I can't keep control on anything... Well, doesn't matter... I'm just gonna watch tons of dramas until this evening, therefore I'll just put these thoughts aside, ne...

Cub

Post by Cub » Jan 23rd, '07, 05:54

I feel extremely groggy now.

I slept for 18 hours -_-;;; No, I wasn't counting, but my mom was counting... hahaha...

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jan 23rd, '07, 08:10

im feeling bad today..its soooo hot here in north peninsular of malaysia..but in south of it..its flooding everywhere..poor them..:(

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:31

i hope this doesnt sound obnoxious, but for some of you who really feel so lonely and depressed, if its every day, you might want to find someone to talk to professionally. sometimes those feelings are right, and sometimes they are just self inflicted and almost habitual. :-( No one deserves to be unhappy all the time.

hisa

Post by hisa » Jan 26th, '07, 04:28

im feeling pretty lonely and...blah I guess. I'm hating myself for backing out of things last minute because the negative thoughts rush in and i lose confidence all of a sudden. Wishing I was around someone really confident, cool, and could offer me with encouragement...

Phearsome

Post by Phearsome » Jan 26th, '07, 07:37

got home from work an hour ago and im bored.

anyone seen this yet?

OH HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO! hahahha he cracks me up

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Jan 26th, '07, 07:47

a lot of work to do (duh!!) and stress a lil bit but not too much.
I'm having tooth ache (ouch) cannot handle the pain.
I can't wait to go back and celebrate my cousin birthday

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Jan 31st, '07, 17:39

i feel...sad :cry: b/c my parents and I got into a fight a couple nights ago about me flying up to Delaware to see my boyfriend. family and i aren't talking at all :-(

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 31st, '07, 19:10

aaaaah...I'm sad too...Everyday of my life are the same..It's boring..

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 31st, '07, 19:48

how do I feel today?....hmmm, kind a little bit tired, but fine....feeling happy too; got my evaluation at work last night and as usual got the top %, and I think I'm gonna use that to feed my bad habit :lol

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 31st, '07, 19:52

Moondy wrote:aaaaah...I'm sad too...Everyday of my life are the same..It's boring..
hmm, why don't you try starting something new?....like a new hobby, it will help take away the boredom :-)....

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 31st, '07, 20:12

DJ_Chopstix wrote:i feel...sad :cry: b/c my parents and I got into a fight a couple nights ago about me flying up to Delaware to see my boyfriend. family and i aren't talking at all :-(
hey, that's kind a sad to stop talking to your family because of your argument....I think your parents are just worry about you because they love you....why not breaking the ice and talking to them, even apologize to them....it won't be hurt to ask them "if it's ok if your boyfriend come and visit you at your place" since they don't want you to fly to him....just my 2 cents.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jan 31st, '07, 20:29

mimmi wrote:
DJ_Chopstix wrote:i feel...sad :cry: b/c my parents and I got into a fight a couple nights ago about me flying up to Delaware to see my boyfriend. family and i aren't talking at all :-(
hey, that's kind a sad to stop talking to your family because of your argument....I think your parents are just worry about you because they love you....why not breaking the ice and talking to them, even apologize to them....it won't be hurt to ask them "if it's ok if your boyfriend come and visit you at your place" since they don't want you to fly to him....just my 2 cents.
i think the question is WHY did they get so upset? Did you lie where you are going? Is your boyfriend a serial killer? you need to make do, especially if this is someone you see yourself being with for a long time, because he wont go away and they wont go away, so something has to give.

:salut: goodluck.

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 1st, '07, 03:47

nikochanr3 wrote:
mimmi wrote:
i think the question is WHY did they get so upset? Did you lie where you are going? Is your boyfriend a serial killer? you need to make do, especially if this is someone you see yourself being with for a long time, because he wont go away and they wont go away, so something has to give.

:salut: goodluck.
there's more to it then just going up to see him.

longggg story =__=

horent135

Post by horent135 » Feb 1st, '07, 04:03

i hope you know, family first! cuz in the end, you always have your family to turn to.

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 1st, '07, 06:18

=_= its not even about that =_= its about me turning 18..they are having a tough time to understand the words "i wanna be independent"

horent135

Post by horent135 » Feb 1st, '07, 06:56

woah there, being independent, are you sure your ready for the real world? it really hard out there. Turning 18 means alot of to a person but i think your parents know best cuz they experience it. and im pretty sure they want what's best for you.

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 1st, '07, 07:01

i mean being independent like letting me make my own decisions, letting me out more b/c practically my whole life..i wasn't allowed to go out with friends ._.

Goong:)

Post by Goong:) » Feb 1st, '07, 07:17

my parents are the same way chopstix...the same way
they dont like me seeing my gf

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 1st, '07, 07:21

they wouldn't even let me go to homecoming >.>

Goong:)

Post by Goong:) » Feb 1st, '07, 07:35

ouch. well just stick it out for now and hopefully later on in life it works out. think of it as a k-drama and life will become much better :)

horent135

Post by horent135 » Feb 1st, '07, 15:05

Goong:) wrote:ouch. well just stick it out for now and hopefully later on in life it works out. think of it as a k-drama and life will become much better :)
that very funny, many ppl would like to see their life as a movie cuz the answer is right there.
DJ_Chopstix wrote:they wouldn't even let me go to homecoming >.>
all i gotta say is, good luck and best wishes on your future. Plus u never know wat going on if you haven't been out there. so experience, that life.

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Feb 1st, '07, 15:32

i feel good tonight since my internet connection in my house is absolutely ok tonight...hahahahaha....im happy now

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 1st, '07, 15:55

now ...feeling tired of school...had two exams

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:51

i feel tired...just got off from work..had a 12 hr shift today :blink

bean

Post by bean » Feb 2nd, '07, 08:54

Feel very very tired + lazy to do my tuition homework... wanna die now....

The work too many until i dont noe where to start first..=__=!

EleKYAH

Post by EleKYAH » Feb 2nd, '07, 22:09

Bored, but happy. Weekend FTW!! =p

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 3rd, '07, 04:58

feeling ignored by my bf =___=

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 3rd, '07, 12:08

going schizophrenic despite the number of assignments which are driving me nuts everyday. i need a BREAK!! im JADED!! sigh... :|

roona

Post by roona » Feb 3rd, '07, 12:12

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel happppppppppppppy :D :D

CooL-Girl

Post by CooL-Girl » Feb 3rd, '07, 12:52

Oh GOD I needed this really T___T

GOD I hate my self today ... Just today :P
I was very happy but this is the life ... it wont be happiness all the time :| <<<she is starting her lecture LOL

I got yelled at by my father T___T .. I LOVE U father I didn't know that u'll go home at morning ... So sorry T___T <<< as if he'll read this XD

I was going to the shopping mall with my older sister with her daughter and my aunt daughters :glare: ... but I got angry cous of my clothes ... GOD I HATE MY SELF TODAY :x

and I don't know what is with this Dump computer I am always cleaning after my niece ... I would be sooo happy if one month passes without getting any viruses in this computer of her ... I'll call Genes to record it for her :whistling:
I am really frustrated :cussing:

Also, I have to go today to the RULES house .. GOD why is my brother like that thous days T__T ... MOM come back soon ... I missed U ... & there is no one to defined me if ur not at home XD

Ohhhh I feel relieved .. I really like this thread XD ... thanks a lot for opening it :thumright:
LOVE U ALL EXCEPT MY SELF TODAY :P

hikaru_11

Post by hikaru_11 » Feb 3rd, '07, 12:57

feeling excited while patiently waiting for HYD2 ep5 soft subs to be released. :roll :roll :roll

i need my weekly dose of matsujun. :lol :wub:

roona

Post by roona » Feb 3rd, '07, 15:30

i feeeeeeeeeeeel i dont want to stop from watching drama :cheers:

HaPpYfAcE

Post by HaPpYfAcE » Feb 3rd, '07, 15:47

Restless

AR_TRA

Post by AR_TRA » Feb 3rd, '07, 15:50

little sad&happy :p

roona

Post by roona » Feb 3rd, '07, 16:35

AR_TRA nice ava

roona

Post by roona » Feb 3rd, '07, 16:35

looooooooool out of topic gomen

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:31

feeling tired :cry:

Di@na

Post by Di@na » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:37

Well I catched a cold so I feel kinda sick *eeek* but I also have a positiv feeling in me XD cannot explain it...

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 4th, '07, 02:55

Di@na wrote:Well I catched a cold so I feel kinda sick *eeek* but I also have a positiv feeling in me XD cannot explain it...
aww feel betters :O

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Feb 4th, '07, 11:12

how do I feel?....wide awake, can't go back to sleep, so I'm gonna start my morning routine by cooking a sunday breakfast or maybe make it a sunday brunch....hmm, but I sure don't feel like cooking early this morning :lol....

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Feb 7th, '07, 08:33

feeling a little bit tired now, so I'm gonna sign off (yawn)....

Kitsuchi

Post by Kitsuchi » Feb 7th, '07, 09:20

I'm extremely tired today as usual, but I plan on going to the library after school and study there. I used to go to the library alot before, but not nowadays since I started Upper secondary school. But today I plan on going to the library and try it out if I can sit there and study. If it goes well, I think I'll go there from then on and study, instead of home. It's almost impossible for me to study at home. I'm like dead fish at home.. (too tired and well, you're at home and what can you actually do when your bed is that close to you?) x.x.

Anyway, it's this early in the morning and I hope my eyes and brain will open up soon. I think I'll go for a little walk around the school now..

Eh.. I just noticed that there doesn't exist any tired/sleepy/sleeping emoticons? Weird..

StarDust

Post by StarDust » Feb 7th, '07, 13:22

HYPERRRR!!!! :lol

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 7th, '07, 13:32

i feel... horrible. serious case of schizophrenia!! :crazy:

lil'himitsu

Post by lil'himitsu » Feb 7th, '07, 13:41

I feel relieved : I saw my bank account, I can buy food tomorrow...
I shouldn't change my national cart into a Visa last month, now I can get all the goodies I saw and couldn't buy :cry:

RieRie

Post by RieRie » Feb 7th, '07, 16:49

i feel really bad today...school was hell...
they are gradually and painfully killing us..
all i can do is watch drama to make me feel better...

AboutDrama

Post by AboutDrama » Feb 7th, '07, 16:52

i feel really bad today...school was hell...
they are gradually and painfully killing us..
all i can do is watch drama to make me feel better...
What happen in School today?
I hope you feel better soon...

ssusan

Post by ssusan » Feb 7th, '07, 21:32

i am not so lucky today. started the day was freash and happy but some things happen and right now just seems to not want to do anything other then go around and replying to others post. i can't dl anything also, it is so slow and i have to time to wait since i am at school.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Feb 10th, '07, 18:51

nice and mellowy calm :-)....

bela_mex

Post by bela_mex » Feb 10th, '07, 19:06

i feel GREAT!!! probably because i just finished another episode of HANA KIMI~~ lol
and i just saw that hana yori dango ep. 06 is out :mrgreen:

but i have an essay to write today sooooooo
bummer :glare: