Are you in love or not at all?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
yukieiri

Post by yukieiri » Jan 26th, '07, 20:38

not in love now and I have nobody in mind too.

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 26th, '07, 21:53

Not at all.. Of course..

EleKYAH

Post by EleKYAH » Jan 28th, '07, 21:41

Well, I was in love 1 time, now im 16 years old, mmm since begins of 2005 i liked a girl, slowly i liked her more and more, arriving at the point of be mad for her, but i couldn't do anything, cos i was a loser. This summer, since may, i began to rise myself, and i decide to began to get nearly to her. Things were going well, until arriving at the point of a great relationship, and when i went to declare 2 her my feeling, i couldn't, and she went 1 month out in holidays, and when coming back, all my strong and incredible feelings went out, don't know where they went. It was in december. Then i began to like one girl, but i forget her 1 or 2 months later. And since then, since november i havent got any atraction feeling to any girl. That's strange, but well, everything will be how it would be, i only continue with my life and i will like another girl in future.

Wuzixi

Post by Wuzixi » Jan 28th, '07, 21:50

Im not in love

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 29th, '07, 05:32

hhhhmmm, just by reading the words "are you in love" really gives me that happy, tingling warm feeling all over :lol :lol :lol....so I'll say "very, very much so"....maybe once you really feel inlove, that feeling won't ever go away from you anymore, hhhhmmm :-)....

@ EleKYAH: maybe what you felt at those times, maybe that's what they call infatuation....your post makes me laugh though, because it makes me think about the old young me too, which also gives me that warm feeling for just remembering the old young me :D....ok, maybe it's the beautiful moon tonight, though it's not a full moon yet :lol....

Jimmy13

Post by Jimmy13 » Jan 31st, '07, 04:17

If long distance relationship which is not going very well can be called love, I am so in love. I met her during my job (i am interpretor and she was one of my guest group) and it was just a week time we go around the country. She went back to her country and send me an email. That email made me fall in love with her instantly. As I was replying her email, my heart just started ached. I became to feel worry about her every day life would be go wrong (like car accident) and I never felt this way towards a girl in my life. At the second email, I wrote I want to tell something to her but I can't tell her. And she was concerned about it and wrote to me that she wonder what I would tell. I told her that I am going to her place and tell her face to face about my feeling at the next email.(actually I was so deseperate so in love with her already, but I hate to confess by e-mail really and I have to behave toward one of my guest if i want to be a serious person). Of course, she got pissed at my attampt and wrote me back like "you are telling me by e-mail at **/**/2006 and I am transmitting your message to the whole group including the group leader(who hired me for the tour). so what happens next? I will continue later^_^. so see you everybody again.
Last edited by Jimmy13 on Jan 31st, '07, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Jan 31st, '07, 04:42

I don't think I'm in love,but, there is someone in my heart & my soul since 2 yrs ago. We're not lover. So, I don't consider that I'm in love. :scratch:

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 31st, '07, 19:30

I am in love....In a big love...

Since I was 11 years old...it wasn't impossible for me to fall in love..And this day had happened...I saw him and I began to like him very much..I thought "this is not love"..but I start to think of him every day and I told him my feelings...
He was in love for mee too and we were together during 3 years.But I don't know what happened and he broke...

He dislikes me now maybe,but I'm still love him...

LuckyCharms

Post by LuckyCharms » Jan 31st, '07, 21:01

I have someone very special in my life. We live together. And everyone that knows us thinks we are the perfect couple. But I am definitely not in love with him. The funny thing is that I was at one point, but I realized that it was puppy love. I still want to be with him. We have a nice relationship, but I don't know whether or not I love him. Love is forever, it means marriage and kids and I just don't know if he is the one or not. I take it one day at a time. Every morning if I wake up and I'm happy that he's there, then I will stay by his side. But one morning I might not wake up that way.
I know it sounds as if I am fickle but that is not true. Sometimes we fight and bicker but I still want to be with him. Only something really major could probably make me change my mind.

revolver

Post by revolver » Feb 1st, '07, 09:36

I am in love with a girl. As it is now we are only friends. I am in love with her characteristics, her kindness, her smile, her goofiness. There is no one other that makes me feel happier than when I am with her. However over the two years I have known we have or ups and downs, yet the friendship seems to always get better. I am afraid to open up to her, and tell her how I really feel. She is preoccupied with other things, such as finishing school. But she must know that I like her. I am in love, being with her makes me joyful, but it also makes me miserable fearing rejection, fearing that she does not share a mutual feeling of adornment.

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Feb 1st, '07, 15:44

not at all but looking for someone right now... :P

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 1st, '07, 15:52

hmm..not really in love right now..
i'm kind of afraid to be in love...
i like yamapii =D

mistery_priestess

Post by mistery_priestess » Feb 1st, '07, 15:58

deshou wrote:But hey, what about the great life of a single :cheers:
So yeah, Im not in love at all, never been either. How do you people fall in love?? :wub: Do you have to want to fall in love for it to happen?
The life of a single is not that great actuallyXD''

For me it's never like "I want to fall in love" it's just you find yourself being interested in someone (even without particular reason, or maybe you don't know yet what it is), then you begin to notice more and more things about that person and begin to wonder "am I already in love to think about him/her so much?". It gets mostly stronger with time and your interest about this person takes over you and you begin to wonder how to be with that person, even talk a little, so on...xD
I'm mostly attracted to small things, then if I find more of it I will most likely fall in love xD

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Feb 1st, '07, 20:56

LuckyCharms wrote:I have someone very special in my life. We live together. And everyone that knows us thinks we are the perfect couple. But I am definitely not in love with him. The funny thing is that I was at one point, but I realized that it was puppy love. I still want to be with him. We have a nice relationship, but I don't know whether or not I love him. Love is forever, it means marriage and kids and I just don't know if he is the one or not. I take it one day at a time. Every morning if I wake up and I'm happy that he's there, then I will stay by his side. But one morning I might not wake up that way.
I know it sounds as if I am fickle but that is not true. Sometimes we fight and bicker but I still want to be with him. Only something really major could probably make me change my mind.
i think that you are in love..an especially love but a love.

LuckyCharms

love

Post by LuckyCharms » Feb 2nd, '07, 01:22

Moondy wrote:i think that you are in love..an especially love but a love.
I don't know, maybe you're right. But there's no way I'm going to tell him that! :wink:

kawaiiaznangelQT

Post by kawaiiaznangelQT » Jul 21st, '07, 15:00

i am in love ... @@
i liked this guy for 6months, then told him that i liked him,
and now we've been going out for nearly a year ... =P
but im really scared that he's going to hurt me ..
so im kinda backing out of my emotions?
in other words, trying to force myself not to love him ..
when i really do ... ><
cause i dont want to continue this relationship if all im going to feel is pain ..
and if its just gonna end up in **** .. then theres no point of this relationship...
right? Oo

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 21st, '07, 15:32

i'm definitely not in love ! let's fall in love..

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jul 21st, '07, 17:07

not sure

jolenee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jolenee » Jul 21st, '07, 18:45

I don't know f`sure. T_________T
At my age , how am I supposed to know exactly what love is ?
Besides, loving someone and being in love with someone is totally different .

Hanakurosu

Post by Hanakurosu » Jul 22nd, '07, 12:52

not at all... I think it will happen again soon.... but not now...

Doctorpink

Post by Doctorpink » Jul 25th, '07, 22:02

well since my nickname is very popular with my friends.. it might be better if i say nothing hehehe

Gen Noka

Post by Gen Noka » Jul 30th, '07, 14:28

i'm always in love,,, with food.

-sumire-

Post by -sumire- » Jul 30th, '07, 14:34

please if more Peers for " Kindergarden love or Great inheritance" please please please
thx

-sumire-

Post by -sumire- » Jul 30th, '07, 14:38

I'm not sure that I'm in love. But I know that in 1 month

__yumi

Post by __yumi » Aug 2nd, '07, 03:23

i'm not sure. i totally was in love with that guy but i dunno if it's still love or just a feeling of getting along very well.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:00

I love you boyfriend! For the past year, my life has been falling apart and you're the only thing that keeps it together for me. I appreciate everything that you do for me from the little notes you leave on my door to the surprise mini-vacations we go on. I really commend you for dealing with me on my crazy days. Thank you for being with me on those good days and still staying with me on the bad ones. Thank you for keeping us together. Thank you for being you - my best friend, my boyfriend, and the one person I truly love. I love you.

Haha that was really mushy XD !! It's been a wonderful year and a half, and I can't ask for much more :lol !

Now to my second boyfriend...
Yamapi, you don't know me. But you will, and you will fall in love with me! Haha jk jk! As much as I love Pi, he doesn't stand a chance against my boyfriend :P !

sam-me

Post by sam-me » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:23

iunno if its love, but it sure is a like

Li-Mei

Post by Li-Mei » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:44

I've never been in love. I've had a minor crush, but I've never had the balls to admit it to anyone and it ended too abruptly. So now I just look at it more as me being fascinated with that person instead of actually liking that person. Even with Asian celebrities, when I look at someone I "like", I credit it more to admiration than anything else. It might be because when I look at someone, I can't ever imagine me being with that person and making them happier than anyone could.

Dark2003

Post by Dark2003 » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:09

hmm i would have to agree with him but liking people in that manner has its curse you'll never be with anybody cause you've become so familiar with playing a side role or no role in their life at all

and Yes, im in love

eomot

Post by eomot » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:15

since I have a unbelievable nasty tooth ache I can only feel hatered for the whole universe

Dark2003

Post by Dark2003 » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:16

well thats normal their cant be hate iwthout love

SayntBacardi

Post by SayntBacardi » Aug 3rd, '07, 10:16

I'm in a...difficult situation right now...well, it's not really difficult but somehow...ironic XD
Anyway...there was this one girl...and someday I realized that I have feelings for her...after a while...that feeling was "gone" (it came back recently...not as strong as it was, but enough to confuse me >_>)...I also know, that she's in love with me BUT (xD) she's not going to date me...she was like "Yeah, i like you...but...I'm never going to date you, you're fucked up"...she's right though...and yeah, that's it~

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Aug 6th, '07, 15:14

I'm in love with love...silly....

Crus

Post by Crus » Sep 9th, '07, 00:06

Love can change the universe!

Everyone is afraid of being hurt by somone they love....but if you look at the positive side, you are happily in love...unlike someone that is still in pain of latest love he had..

but all i want to say is Life is short, take the your chance, dont force youself...be happy =)

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Sep 9th, '07, 00:13

I love no one and no one loves me :mrgreen:
I think i'm too selfish to love someone

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Sep 9th, '07, 00:36

There's no such thing as "love." Feh. I dunno if it actually exist...but it's fun to watch it in drama though.
Last edited by Silentwolfdog on Sep 10th, '07, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Sep 9th, '07, 05:46

I think I pretty much Am.

I havent seen him in a year. Actually to think about it, monday was the last time I saw him exactly 1 year ago.

Im 100% sure its Love, because I've had crushes and NONE of them were ever like this. Its very different. And back then, whenever I saw him I was really really happy, even though nothing happend with us, it was just amazing! =]

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Sep 18th, '07, 10:19

I really dunno what love is. Every time I've liked a person I got turned down so I kinda gave up on love. I really feel like no one will ever love me for what I am. Of course my freinds and family love me but I mean man x woman relationship. This all sounds depressing but I'm used to it so it doesn't even bother me. It's like this I have complitely given up I don't even try anymore because I hate doing things that are useless. When it comes to love my self confidence drops to zero. It's just... not my cup of tea.

It seems like I've forgotten that feeling of love. When you have crush on someone it feels great. I wish I could fall for someone right now but I just can't. Thant's why I just love myself. I spoil myself too much I can't help it. Well since no one loves me I have to love myeslf. At least.

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » May 21st, '08, 01:06

Not in love unfortunately ....

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » May 21st, '08, 01:36

I'd like to add my NAY
lol

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 21st, '08, 02:09

in love with the feeling of being inlove.... :cheers:

Ply

Post by Ply » May 21st, '08, 02:36

To a girl:

I hope that one day you will truly know love, as I do. I hope you find the one person that completes you, as I have. I hope that when your heart is torn out and stepped on, you think of me. I will be thinking of you... and smiling.

Contrary, I find no humor in your future distress; only mild satisfaction. A job well done to karma, and praise to reaping what you sow. Know that what you suffer from pales in comparison to how I have suffered.

My soul is tarnished with the hate of you, impure and debilitating. You have broken me and I doubt I will ever mend.

I hope you're happy now..
I'm not. :(

/sigh

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 21st, '08, 03:34

@ply
hey man.. though she hurt you... i still think that it is not right to wish a bad karma for her... and smile at her tears in the future... was the love that you felt for her before were all lies?

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » May 21st, '08, 03:37

Don't even know the "L" word

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 21st, '08, 03:38

Ply bf, Zyrene bf is right, Darling. I mean really, you should get over her and move on to a new girl already. Hate/bitterness can be really bad for the heart. I care. Mwah!

sugarush

Post by sugarush » May 21st, '08, 19:38

oo wow ply ummm yeah i agree with G'boy and melonhappy hon you need to move hating someone that much won't do you noo good..

as for me hmmmmm lets see love o yeah i'm in love with myself...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruka707

Post by Ruka707 » Jun 26th, '08, 16:42

In love. Completely and crazy. :wub:

Lovelymagic

Post by Lovelymagic » Jun 29th, '08, 06:45

I'm not in love. And falling in love with the wrong person sucks because in the end you'll be the one who's hurted, or both...

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 30th, '08, 19:25

Lovelymagic wrote:I'm not in love. And falling in love with the wrong person sucks because in the end you'll be the one who's hurted, or both...

but would you agree with me if i say that the journey through finding love is as much exciting as finding true love? ^_^v

love is such a complex thing. that's my opinion. :D

Gambarimasu!

Post by Gambarimasu! » Jun 30th, '08, 19:45

What is love !?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 30th, '08, 19:50

Gambarimasu! wrote:What is love !?
here's a good description: LOVE

–noun
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.
14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
–verb (used with object)
15. to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
16. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
17. to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music.
18. to need or require; benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
19. to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
20. to have sexual intercourse with.
–verb (used without object)
21. to have love or affection for another person; be in love.
—Verb phrase
22. love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets.
—Idioms
23. for love,
a. out of affection or liking; for pleasure.
b. without compensation; gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love.
24. for the love of, in consideration of; for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise.
25. in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in love.
26. in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.); enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work.
27. make love,
a. to embrace and kiss as lovers.
b. to engage in sexual activity.
28. no love lost, dislike; animosity: There was no love lost between the two brothers.
[Origin: bef. 900; (n.) ME; OE lufu, c. OFris luve, OHG luba, Goth lubō; (v.) ME lov(i)en, OE lufian; c. OFris luvia, OHG lubōn to love, L lubére (later libére) to be pleasing; akin to lief]

—Synonyms 1. tenderness, fondness, predilection, warmth, passion, adoration. 1, 2. Love, affection, devotion all mean a deep and enduring emotional regard, usually for another person. Love may apply to various kinds of regard: the charity of the Creator, reverent adoration toward God or toward a person, the relation of parent and child, the regard of friends for each other, romantic feelings for another person, etc. Affection is a fondness for others that is enduring and tender, but calm. Devotion is an intense love and steadfast, enduring loyalty to a person; it may also imply consecration to a cause. 2. liking, inclination, regard, friendliness. 15. like. 16. adore, adulate, worship.
—Antonyms 1, 2. hatred, dislike. 15, 16. detest, hate.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Lovelymagic

Post by Lovelymagic » Jul 1st, '08, 03:01

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Lovelymagic wrote:I'm not in love. And falling in love with the wrong person sucks because in the end you'll be the one who's hurted, or both...

but would you agree with me if i say that the journey through finding love is as much exciting as finding true love? ^_^v

love is such a complex thing. that's my opinion. :D
I have to agree it is exciting in the beginning, but then destruktive in the end if not both understands that they can't be together anymore in a konstruktive way. Because I find it important to say good bye with a hug and wish eachother the best to find the one who's more of a match.
But people don't really think like that so no wonder 'love' hurts :glare:
But that only matches only those who kind of haven't really invested all of their feelings to the relationship. You know how teenagers are, they throw all of their emotions on the table and after they've done that and finds out about something important that hurts the relationship, then they get hurted . I mean seriously hurt. Like today when i watched this show on MTV the guy said to an other girl 'The relationship i'm in now is'nt that serious' which made the girl (who pspied on her boyfriend and an other girl) really think about their future. She thought they we're going to get married or something, apperntly she got dissapointed. Maybe it was a breaking point? Among probobly alot of things like fighting alot/sometimes she decided along the way to break up with her boyfriend.

My point is...If a person invest all of his feelings on a relationship she/he does'nt know will end up in marriage (which is'nt because they're way to diffrent when it comes to important things) then ofcourse they WILL get hurted.

I mean, some guys simple is in the relationship for sex. Maybe some women don't really relise that and invest alot of feelings on this guy.

I do wish there was a better way to solve things, but those injuries seems to only heal themself with time. I'm just a bit annoyed that people jump in to relationship, invest, and ends up hurted.

I think there should be 3 diffrent categories of relationships.

The sex relationship, only about sex.
The progress relationship, without investing alot of feelings in to the other person.
The on it's way to marriage relationship, where both know the most crucial and important questions in life of eachother and ALL of them are coverd, as in both is totaly okay with the other to 100%. As in he is muslim and she is christian. If both honestly to 100% know it's not a problem their religions are diffre'nt, then no problem! If the man does'nt want to have babies but she does. But she still wants to get married and he as well without having any babies as well, then no problem!(But then why get married I wonder......).

Then they get married and are for ever happy. :D

But if one of them disagree on one important thing, then they should have broken up during "the progress relationship". If they continue the relationship...then they are doomed to fail, and i have to feel sorry for their kid listening to them fighting about small things when they're fighting about not being happy together actually(without directly saying it) :argue:

DemonofRazgriz1

Post by DemonofRazgriz1 » Jul 1st, '08, 04:45

I was in love a long time ago..

As of now, I do like a girl and she is one of my friends. We hangout once in a while and keep in contact through texts. I found it ironic, as she first struck me as a person I could never talk to let alone be friends with. But the fact that we were put as roommates (along with 8 other people), for a weekend and it changed that. Then, somehow, we were on the same cast for a play. I've asked her out casually plenty of times, and she hasn't turned me down yet. Even if it's not possible for her on a given day, she always makes another day possible. She seems so perfect.

But I haven't had the guts to tell her I like her. That and the fact that I think she has a boyfriend already, but I'm not sure yet. I really want to tell her, but at the same time I don't. I opened up to her a little after a party, while we were both apparently having mental breakdowns. I was unable to stop my emotions, so I just plainly told her that I have a big void that I can never seem to fill. :cry: She tells me she has the same issue. Something I didn't expect from her however, is her telling me how she "would try to be there for me to talk, keep me safe and make me smile." No one has ever said those things to me. It's always been me saying those words to my friends, yet here she is saying that.

That's all I have to say now about my special someone.

Chaerin

Post by Chaerin » Jul 1st, '08, 05:04

I have never been in love and I somehow doubt I ever will in my lifetime. Maybe the next life.
I think love might be a good thing to experience though. I wouldn't mind a little love.

pink-revolution

Post by pink-revolution » Jul 2nd, '08, 11:13

I am not in love right now and I amk kinda relieved about that... until now I was for about three times seriously and every time it just went wrong anf caused nothing but pain, problems and tears. ^^

But of course I don't wanna stay alone my whole life... well, I'll just keep waiting. :)

Honeylet123

Post by Honeylet123 » Jul 2nd, '08, 11:19

I'm not in love right now..

How do you know that it's really love?
I know that it feels great because everybody said so.. and watching some romantic movies tells me that it is really pleasurable...but I really don't know.
I've had boyfriends before, and it was fun...but I never done something that can be counted as true love..like making sacrifices(as they say) or something.

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Jul 2nd, '08, 11:34

"True romantics will never fall in love. Because the reality of love will never match up to what is in their hearts."
This quote describes me well :D

XrayZ

Post by XrayZ » Jul 2nd, '08, 11:49

i was married for eight years, and although i get on just fine with my esteemed ex (in fact better, now i only see her twice a week!), having had a long(ish) and utterly uninspiring marriage (then a few carnivorous, slightly evil gf's), i now consider myself cured of falling in love...

but i wouldn't mind being proven wrong, ya know?

@ Lovelymagic - your relationship types are missing key ingredients like dependency, apathy, bullying, social pressure, financial commitments &c.

me? a cynic? never....

exe

Post by exe » Jul 2nd, '08, 12:22

i had a relationship for 9 years, which ended 4 years ago.
uhm, and last time i felt being in love was more than a year ago, but it didn't bring to nothing, actually.

now for the first time in my life i'n not only not-in-love, but most of all i don't have any boy/man to romantically think of :scratch: i'm quite a dreamer, it's so odd right now...

oh well, waiting for better times... :salut:

angel's advocate

Post by angel's advocate » Jul 2nd, '08, 12:30

neokenzo wrote:
"True romantics will never fall in love. Because the reality of love will never match up to what is in their hearts."
This quote describes me well :D
yup agreed. despite what they say about gals being easily emotionally attached etc, i've never felt strongly enough about anyone to say or feel that i'm 'in love'. probably exactly because i've never experienced the depth of emotion that i think should be associated with the concept of being 'in love'. i was once very touched by the romantic actions of an ex who's now become a good friend but didn't take me long to realise that being touched by romantic gestures and actually loving someone were quite different concepts - in fact, i never thought i was in love with him.

cesothao

Post by cesothao » Dec 5th, '08, 22:34

infatuation... hahah .. im not in a relationship.. just like someone. XD

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Dec 11th, '08, 01:11

I'm in love......with three women/girls......my heart's been acting strange lately, pointing on three different directions like a wasted/thrashed compass.....how troublesome :crazy:

athene121

Post by athene121 » Mar 7th, '09, 23:17

Interesting thread. :|

Well, now I feel like posting my thoughts. Not about myself tho - just in general.

Someone said on this thread that dramas and films have raised the bar really high for what love is all about. For me, I know what I want love to be about - not what it really is in the real world.

I think love should be unconditional. Love the guy as a friend and love him for ALL his qualities - both good and bad. He may have a bad temper but he excels in comedy. He may differ in tastes in art, but he impresses with his knowledge of science. Or vice versa. He may be socially inept but in private he is a blast to hang around with. In short - I think love should not have anything to do with being "in love" because you can just as easily fall OUT of love.

I think love is the final destination for couples - not the beginning, unless you are starting a new chapter in your ongoing relationship. Love is only when you consider your significant other to be a permanent part of your life - like a family. You can never let the person go. You can be separated but you love them unconditionally and your life will never make sense unless he/she is in it. I'm not saying it's the feeling of being used to having the person the person in your life. It's just that love should be restricted only to blood relations or to non-family members you consider kin. So love can be romantic, but it should mean that you really and truly love the person as a whole. If you intend to break up w/ him/her, then it just means he doesn't mean as much your family means to you. Don't let the person go if you truly love him. I mean *really* love him. All of him.

(On an un-related side note):
*sigh* I love Boys Before Flower. Thank you for teaching me about love! :) Kamsahamnida!

dabogy

Post by dabogy » Jul 15th, '09, 03:33

YES!!! I am very much in love.

merou1

Post by merou1 » Jul 18th, '09, 07:16

oh yes! :wub: with my old highschool friend, been uhh what 4 years now since we graduated. :crazy:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

crazzycat

Post by crazzycat » Aug 4th, '09, 12:51

no i am not, but wait i am i love my life, my friends, parrents and my pet that counts?)
--------------------------
I have the coolest wallpaper

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 6th, '09, 03:45

I can't fall in love XD is there something wrong with me??

SweetPanda191

Post by SweetPanda191 » Sep 21st, '09, 10:06

what do you mean you can't fall in love? it might be you just haven't found the right guy :-)

i dunno if what I feel for a guy I like is love, all i know is that my feelings for him are different than the guys I used to like, it's hard to explain, I just feel more...strongly? for him...haha but he probably doesn't like me anymore...I guess I'll stick to liking jung yunho... :wub: but it's still a one sided love *sigh*

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 21st, '09, 20:35

I haven't :( but I don't know if I stopped my instinctual detectors. :S

SweetPanda191

Post by SweetPanda191 » Sep 22nd, '09, 04:00

haha nah I don't think so, it's just you haven't met the guy yet! but don't worry, he's sure to come :lol

isuzu

Post by isuzu » Sep 22nd, '09, 05:30

I fell in love with a guy who I thought loved me too. But alas, he doesn't see me that way. Actually, I'm not sure if this is love. He's the most sincerest, nicest guy I have ever met. He's ridiculously random, quirky, bizarree, but to me, its all just so damn endearing and charming. I love all his eccentricities. His good and his bad, I could accept it all. Whenever we were together, I never had a sad moment. He always made me feel special. I thought he was the one. And even though I know he probably doesn't see me that way, I still think he's a great guy. I will always probably like (love?) him, but I'm okay without him too. I can only wait for the next guy.

SweetPanda191

Post by SweetPanda191 » Sep 22nd, '09, 08:00

:O I'm kinda like that:)wish I could be with him:)but again I might meet someone else

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 29th, '09, 21:19

isuzu wrote:I fell in love with a guy who I thought loved me too. But alas, he doesn't see me that way. Actually, I'm not sure if this is love. He's the most sincerest, nicest guy I have ever met. He's ridiculously random, quirky, bizarree, but to me, its all just so damn endearing and charming. I love all his eccentricities. His good and his bad, I could accept it all. Whenever we were together, I never had a sad moment. He always made me feel special. I thought he was the one. And even though I know he probably doesn't see me that way, I still think he's a great guy. I will always probably like (love?) him, but I'm okay without him too. I can only wait for the next guy.
it happens XD

JenniferDies

Post by JenniferDies » Oct 31st, '09, 07:07

I am in love. (;

I met him through one of my bestfriends, and this friend of mine had been obsessed with him two years straight. I wanted to meet him, since she described him so prince-like. So one day, I added him online on msn. I got to met him, and I find him really nice. Although it was just my first time talking to him, I fell in love. I was sure about this, but I never could tell my friend. She's one of those fragile girls, you could hurt her so much just by words you don't even mean, and I don't want to hurt her.

After a few weeks of liking him, I met this other guy. I went out with him and completely forgot about my friend's crush. And when I broke up with this guy, my friend's crush texted me out of no where. It was really unexpected. I was hurt and he tried comforting me, which made the feelings I had for him kick in. I felt like a total slut.

Seven months past. During those seven months, my feelings were playing with me. I liked him, then stopped, then back to like.

Last week I wanted to ditch school and go to some shops. My friends said it would be obvious if they went with me, so I went asking all these friends of mine to come with me, including him. So as planned, we ditched school and went to the movies. But at that time, I thought I lost my feelings towards him.

But I guess I was wrong.

After the day at the movies alone with him, the image of him kept replaying in my mind. I fell in love with him again. The only thing that's different is, I've fallen deeper. So deep that I can't admit that I like him to my close friends. It's been like seven months, and I could still like him? I never actually told him how I felt. I guess somewhere in my heart, there was a spot already covered by him.

My other friends think he has the same feelings towards me too, but I disagree with their thoughts. I just... don't think he does.

My friend (bestfriend mentioned earlier) found out that we ditched school together. She got so upset that she cried at school. She ignored me for a week straight, and I find this kinda stupid. She said she was sure her feelings to him were gone, and she didn't know why her tears spilled out.

And I, thought she was completely over him, which is why I asked him to ditch school with me. But really, I find myself selfish.

So right now, this friend and I had a fight. We are no longer friends. Don't you think this is just bullshit? I tried talking to her, but she would just ignore me. T_T

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 31st, '09, 08:08

I`m not in love. Too be honest, I don`t even believe in love even tho I watch dramas.