Are you in love or not at all?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
pRincEton giRL

Are you in love or not at all?

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 14th, '05, 09:04

Created this thread to express what exactly you feel about your SPECIAL SOMEONE that seem hiding it for so long... or feeling that's been hurt and you want to give it a shout...

...sso c'mon guys why dont you give a shout to sOMEONE whom you truly love or truly hurts yah... maybe she/he will reCognize you on this thRead... seem fun but realistic!!!

:D :argue: :wub: :crazy: :cussing: :scratch: :roll :lol :cheers:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Nov 14th, '05, 09:38

i am definitely not in love.

|sUiZiD|
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by |sUiZiD| » Nov 14th, '05, 09:57

too bad I am not in love as well........

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 14th, '05, 09:58

currently not in love

i don't see love coming anytime in the near future as well.

bummer.

fuddleduddle

Post by fuddleduddle » Nov 14th, '05, 10:08

newp.

certainly it's something on each and everyone's 'to do list' (i hope), but currently it's probably the lowest priority on mine.

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » Nov 14th, '05, 10:15

im currently in a pretty wacked dilemma right now.
I feel that although i have some feelings for some kid right now...they're not exactly
as strong as I thought they were. Right now, I'm not sure I like him because i really do like him...or is it because i want some ass NOW. :whistling:
and esp. since this guy regards me as a good friend...I don't wanna fcuk it up just because I'm horny or god knows what I am.
The same situation happened last semester and I ended up liking someone I was casually hooking up with...and it sucked 'cause he didnt like me back...and I went through my entire winter break broken hearted. Spring rolled around (we're still hooking up occasionally) and he ended up liking me...and well...lets just say I no longer felt that strongly about him...but being so caught up with everything, I uttered those 3 special words..when I didn't mean it...and well..lets just say this friend of mine and I no longer speak to each other. =x

In other words...I don't wanna fcuk up what I have with this stricly platonic(eek) friend right now.

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 14th, '05, 10:20

Not in love.

I saw two highschool kids holding hands while riding a bike today. I thought it was sweet, than got the urge to run them over in my car. Which is a good indication i'm not in love right now.

shG

Post by shG » Nov 14th, '05, 10:30

Only with celebrities.

3catz

Post by 3catz » Nov 14th, '05, 10:51

haha...me too... :lol

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 14th, '05, 12:21

Love hasnt looked my way so far, not yet at least.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 14th, '05, 12:22

Love just got me recently and I'm waiting a bit before confessing :)

apples

Post by apples » Nov 14th, '05, 13:40

Jeremiah: gathering a bit more courage eh? Goodluck!!!

I tend to fall for someone who's already taken. Well, I'm still in love with one guy.. I guess I am. But it's a different kind of love.. not the one that expects love in return. I myself am quite confused. What I'm certain of is that I love him to the point of hoping and praying for his happiness even if it's not with me.. AND I am no longer hurt by the fact that I'm not the one for him. It's really weird.. I just feel happy and lucky for being able to meet such a kind soul. And I'm contented with just that.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 14th, '05, 13:47

daalig wrote:Not in love.

I saw two highschool kids holding hands while riding a bike today. I thought it was sweet, than got the urge to run them over in my car. Which is a good indication i'm not in love right now.
haha, that's one of the funniest lines i ever heard. :lol

not in love, not finding anyone i feel i can like. :blink

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 14th, '05, 14:00

apples wrote:Jeremiah: gathering a bit more courage eh? Goodluck!!!

I tend to fall for someone who's already taken. Well, I'm still in love with one guy.. I guess I am. But it's a different kind of love.. not the one that expects love in return. I myself am quite confused. What I'm certain of is that I love him to the point of hoping and praying for his happiness even if it's not with me.. AND I am no longer hurt by the fact that I'm not the one for him. It's really weird.. I just feel happy and lucky for being able to meet such a kind soul. And I'm contented with just that.
Thanks a lot apples!! Nope it's just that I'm letting her to get used to me, about my personality and the way I used to be. In fact, we have a common life altogether, what I mean is that she have the same lifestyle as me, so I'll give myself 1 or 2 or 3 weeks before confessing!!

I feel that you're love is just pure love and 100% made of maturity :D

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Nov 14th, '05, 14:26

daalig wrote:Not in love.

huahahahaha!! :lol soo funni... i cant stop laughing!!

Love?! i was (or i think i was) with my best friend from high school.... we talked everynight on the phone and we share our deepest darkest secrets. that made us closer and i started having feelings towards him. he is alwayz in and out of relationships and wen i confessed to him that "i was in love with him" he was breaking up with his girlfriend. however he said that he onli thought of me as a close friend nothing else. as hurt as i was.... i didnt want to break our friendship so we agreed to pretended that nothing happened. but my feelings grew and grew and my other friends thought i was going crazy!! :blink having to avoid it we started having problems, i couldnt see him with any other girl and i would cry whist on the phone to him and he would just say its my PROBLEM so deal with it!! He thought of my love for him was a problem! and since then during our last year of high school we stopped talking for a while and we'd started talking again about the beginning of this year! Now wen i think of it... i thought i was an idiot saying all those stuff doing all those things. i dont knoe if it was love..... but he still has a place in my heart though because he did show me the true meaning of friendship..... however i wouldnt consider dating him or being in any other relationship apart from friends. we arent best friends anymore, just friends. i rather keep things like the way they are.

Right now im onli in love with celebrities!! WON BIN!! :lol atleast they won't break your heart!! :lol

Romance

Post by Romance » Nov 14th, '05, 14:31

in love

voodooscotty

Post by voodooscotty » Nov 14th, '05, 14:44

In love....

......and the best part is, she thinks my obsession with Japanese tv dramas is cute. She thinks it's great that I just upgraded to over 1 terabyte of hard drive space to fit all of my dramas on the computer at once!!! (currently am at 77 completed series) She even asks what the daily status is of my collection - which series am I downloading now and what is it about....

definately in love.

Wooo!!

pRincEton giRL

dont know

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 15th, '05, 00:53

hmmm right now, i dont exactly know what's the real meanin of love coz everytime i have a new crushie... seems like i'm feelin the same way... and i call it LOVE. my gosh, if only i could divide my heart... each of them would have my affection.. ahahah *LOL* :lol

hhmmm i think ... not at all?? eeerrg :lol :mrgreen:

kendrew

Post by kendrew » Nov 15th, '05, 01:04

used to be... but not anymore?

oh wait not at all...

Lipsofpoison
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Lipsofpoison » Nov 15th, '05, 01:16

Not in love.

I wonder sometimes if I was forgotten in this big game of love. What if there is no other half for me out there? :cry: It's a terrible thought, but it seems all of my past relationships it was me getting hurt and not the guy. Why can't I be a heartbreaker? It's not fair! I get hurt but I can't do any damage?!?! I think I've just given up on beleiving in love. I mean...it's great for the drama's, but I dont think it really exists. I've been hurt too many times to believe in it.

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Nov 15th, '05, 01:26

Not in love.

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Athaclena42 » Nov 15th, '05, 01:32

I don't know whether I'm in love or not...I'm seeing someone, and he's wonderful, but I don't know exactly how I feel yet. Somewhere between "like" and "love", I guess. Loke...haha. Really, I'm not used to my feelings being reciprocated, so this is very new for me.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 15th, '05, 01:53

I'm DEFINATELY NOT IN LOVE.. but I am in LUST.. I lust after any chick I find hot.. aka every 5 seconds I lust after someone.

Tomodachi

Post by Tomodachi » Nov 15th, '05, 01:59

all of the situations seem so bitter-sweet. For those who haven't found that special person, you will, eventually. =] love isn't easy. take things slow with that person and maybe they'll feel the same way when you confess. ^^ and for those who have, i wish happiness in your relationship. You guys are lucky to found one another. =D
As for me, ==a not in love...i thought i was. I guess it's just a liking. ^^;; I love a guy, one of my best friends..i confessed to him. He said that he feels the same way. But we aren't together. ^^;;; ...i found out that he did like someone else before i confessed. So i'm guessing he just likes me for the fact that I like him. =( and I don't want to be with someone who doesn't like or love me for the actual me. But i guess we'll just stay friends. =] its better that way..*cough* and i did have a tiny crush on his best friend >>; *cough*
Last edited by Tomodachi on Nov 15th, '05, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Nov 15th, '05, 02:00

Um, does celebrities count, lol. But if it's in real life, then no. But then again, even for celebrities, I always change who I like. :mrgreen:

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 15th, '05, 02:18

Yeah, does celebrities count? Cus I'm in love like almost every day.

But in real life, yes, currently in love.

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Nov 15th, '05, 02:55

In love?
I think I am but than again I guess not sigh...

The front offies guy is just so cute and sweet. I'm doing my practical training and the front offies desk is just infront of the restaurant. I sometime watched him secretly from the restaurant. while he smile at every guest passing by. the smile that can melts everygirls heart. Each one of my friend have a crush on him also even the one with their own boyfriend and thats how hot he is. We always flirted around with each other till he suddenly found out that I had a crush on him (thanks to my friends) and now the whole hotel knows about it.

Just because I'm the only one withe no boyfriend they pinned it on me when everyone else have a thing for him also.

Now, everytime he saw me he looks awkward all of a sudden. Like he doesnt know what to do. Stop it already, its not like i confessed or anything. I didnt even say a word.
I just want things to be normal again.

but now the semester had ended. No more practical training after this...

I'm not in love but why do I feel so heart broken.

~Dont fall in love if you're not ready to get hurt~

The sad story of me.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 15th, '05, 03:41

Shizuru wrote:
i agree with what shizuru have said... loving is a sort of hurting... so dont risk if you're not ready to take part of you to someone speacial.

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Nov 15th, '05, 04:06

i fell in love over the summer when i met my pen pal in tokyo and we became a couple, but very recently she dumped me. or, actually, it was the longest, most drawn out break up i could ever imagine going through... although i suppose it's my own fault for trying so very hard to save our relationship over these past few months. but i find the details very difficult to talk about now. i used to not be able to think or talk about anything else, but now i find that i'm increadibly bitter about how cruely she treated me in the end... which saddens me a great deal because the moments we spent together were the single happiest of my life, and i wish i could still look back on them with fondness and not pain.

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Nov 15th, '05, 04:19

I guess its wonderful when you fall in love and painful when you fall out of love or if that special someone just forget to love you back but I guess thats life.

The most important thing is dont give up and dont loose hope.

Its more to life than just love.

There's always the addiction for more dorama :mrgreen:
and the HOT idols to drool on LOL.

:alcoholic:

pRincEton giRL

so sad

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 15th, '05, 04:27

skrhgh3b wrote:i fell in love over the summer when i met my pen pal in tokyo and we became a couple, but very recently she dumped me. or, actually, it was the longest, most drawn out break up i could ever imagine going through... although i suppose it's my own fault for trying so very hard to save our relationship over these past few months. but i find the details very difficult to talk about now. i used to not be able to think or talk about anything else, but now i find that i'm increadibly bitter about how cruely she treated me in the end... which saddens me a great deal because the moments we spent together were the single happiest of my life, and i wish i could still look back on them with fondness and not pain.
That’s so pitiful story… but at some instance I hope you did learned something out of it. cheer up my friend, life goes on… always remember that everything happens for a reason and maybe at that instance you’re not just perfectly well at each other. They’re might be reason at some thing and I’m happy in behalf you came to manage and be still on what you are becoming as of the moment. charge it to experience bro… they’re might be someone out there who deserves better.. just be good in everything coz you’ll never know what comes right back to you in return.

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Nov 15th, '05, 04:57

Shizuru wrote:I guess its wonderful when you fall in love and painful when you fall out of love or if that special someone just forget to love you back but I guess thats life.
i think that's exactly what happened. she forgot to love me back. i look at the calendar and realize that she was planning to visit me at the end of the month. several months ago she got a job in order to save money, and when i look back on it, that's when i started to ever so slowly fade from her life as we talked less and less over the months. but i guess i should stop looking back on it. i can't help but think of every little thing that i could have done differently to change how things turned out.

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Nov 15th, '05, 05:12

not in love. and don't believe in love (i didn't have any traumatic situations so it's not the problem here) i'm just the type that is not able to love or be affected (this word is more accurate) for longer. casual relationships are ok.

crayzee/viewtiful

Post by crayzee/viewtiful » Nov 15th, '05, 05:26

Not in love

it's kinda hard now that school's gonna over for a long time. all i do now is stay home infront of my computer waiting for animes/dramas to finish downloading. it's hard meeting people outside of school.

if i did find someone, it'd be nice if i can get out of that dreaded "friend zone." and the "nice guy" kinda rep doesn't help.

so.. i guess with the not-having-a-girlfriend-ever phase it's hard not to ever get really hurt like some of you guys. might be a good thing, but never really experienced what it's like to have someone else

Tomodachi

Post by Tomodachi » Nov 15th, '05, 05:47

Shizuru wrote:I guess its wonderful when you fall in love and painful when you fall out of love or if that special someone just forget to love you back but I guess thats life.

yeah, i totally agree. Though you may have lost that chance to be with that one person whom you love, there will be more chances for you later in life. No matter how painful it is to fall in and out of love, don't give up. ^^ Life is tough. You can't expect it to be easy.
skrhgh3b, you'll find someone who will love you and treat you the same way you treat them. =] Don't loose hope ne?
Shizuru, maybe he also likes you? I know what you're going through. That same situation happened to me once. Just let things settle on its own. =D I know, when its just a crush of course you wouldn't want that person to know. That's why i never tell any of my friends whom I like because they'd start telling everyone and it'll eventually get to him. and he'll know. ^^;;

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 15th, '05, 05:57

Too many fishes in the sea. You have to try all sort of flavors before settling down. 8)

peanutsfuji

Post by peanutsfuji » Nov 15th, '05, 07:33

Hahahahaha... I learned that the HARD way... 4 years and BAM. lol...

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Nov 15th, '05, 07:41

in LOVE.....with celebrities :lol

cmge

Post by cmge » Nov 15th, '05, 07:51

in love with MYSELF.... :goggle: ... does that count.... but then again who isny??? :P ...

but in all seriousness.. im not in love with anyone... there are time i wish i have a special someone but yeah... no one right now...

i fell in love once... err i think.. it was more one sided tho (my side) and little more infatuation... man 3yrs long distance.. time sure flew by... :glare:

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Nov 15th, '05, 07:58

Never felt love or been in love.... I been loved by many girl though, but i guess that doesnt count.

sadotsu

Post by sadotsu » Nov 15th, '05, 08:00

Ummm... not really. More like love/hate. Yup.

qilver

Post by qilver » Nov 15th, '05, 08:09

I couldn't have agreed with you anymore.....
exactly, when you fall in love, it is as if nothing can go wrong, well almost...everything seems so great and wonderful, THAT IS, until you go through a breakup, then everything seems not so special and one word you get use to, PAIN. That is life, i suppose. Don't lose hope, yea, good advice, hard to see it when you are not in the game......of love.
There is more to life than love, work, and figuring how to live, then hopefully along comes love, and for those who lost it, maybe it will come back to you again...

Yes, the never ending addiction of J-dorama, searching, d/l'ing via BT, saving on HD/DVD, then starts all over again. And for the The Hot J-girls idols. :cheers:

Oh yeah, NOT IN LOVE. :-(

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Nov 15th, '05, 11:09

I suppose all of what you said does make sense.. I've only been in love in secret, loving her from afar without her knowledge. The day I found out she got a boyfriend, I was crushed... It was really painful even though she didn't know it...

So as of now, I'm only in love with celebrities!! j/k

No, I'm not in love...not yet at least... :-(

suparstarx

Post by suparstarx » Nov 15th, '05, 11:11

To be quite honest... I think I'm in love with this girl. I just can't bring myself up to let her know my feelings. I think she sensed it too.. we just didn't want to confront our [or just mine] feelings. gg

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Nov 15th, '05, 11:33

Most definitely in love.

Tried pretty much every flavor under the sun when I was younger (read: big-time hoe....), but have been in love all of 4 times in my life. Engaged once when I was 19 to a high-school sweetheart and twice afterwards with two wonderful women who to this day are still some of my closest friends.

The fourth? Ah, my lovely lady and I have been together almost 11 years now, and we're so many times more in love today than when we started it's almost scary. There's a warm, beautiful kind of peace of mind that comes when you know that whatever life throws at you, that same friendly face will still be there when you wake up the next day.

Why? Don't know exactly. It's pretty much everything. Her faint scent on her pillow, her warm beautiful eyes and smile, that combination of boldness and tough when it's needed, and the vulnerability that is rarely displayed for anyone else, the way she feels when I hold her, the way she likes to snuggle up and relax, the way we feel totally comfortable and at ease with each other, and the way we still drive each other nuts in the bedroom a decade later.

It's funny. So many people see us as almost total opposites in most areas, but it's kind of like those two puzzle pieces where things just match perfectly. I can totally see us as that old couple walking around in the park holding hands in that jewelry commercial that airs sometimes (though it'll still be a loooong time before we hit that age....)

It's been a great ride so far. Can't wait to see what the next few decades holds......

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Nov 15th, '05, 11:42

aNToK wrote:Most definitely in love.

Tried pretty much every flavor under the sun when I was younger (read: big-time hoe....), but have been in love all of 4 times in my life. Engaged once when I was 19 to a high-school sweetheart and twice afterwards with two wonderful women who to this day are still some of my closest friends.

The fourth? Ah, my lovely lady and I have been together almost 11 years now, and we're so many times more in love today than when we started it's almost scary. There's a warm, beautiful kind of peace of mind that comes when you know that whatever life throws at you, that same friendly face will still be there when you wake up the next day.

Why? Don't know exactly. It's pretty much everything. Her faint scent on her pillow, her warm beautiful eyes and smile, that combination of boldness and tough when it's needed, and the vulnerability that is rarely displayed for anyone else, the way she feels when I hold her, the way she likes to snuggle up and relax, the way we feel totally comfortable and at ease with each other, and the way we still drive each other nuts in the bedroom a decade later.

It's funny. So many people see us as almost total opposites in most areas, but it's kind of like those two puzzle pieces where things just match perfectly. I can totally see us as that old couple walking around in the park holding hands in that jewelry commercial that airs sometimes (though it'll still be a loooong time before we hit that age....)

It's been a great ride so far. Can't wait to see what the next few decades holds......
So thats how love feel ne...*dreamy*

Tomodachi

Post by Tomodachi » Nov 16th, '05, 00:32

suparstarx wrote:To be quite honest... I think I'm in love with this girl. I just can't bring myself up to let her know my feelings. I think she sensed it too.. we just didn't want to confront our [or just mine] feelings. gg
Do it while you have the chance. Confess to her before she's too far to reach.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 16th, '05, 00:51

aNToK wrote:Most definitely in love.

that was such an endearingly sweet and lovely post, aNToK :-)
I'm actually a little teary-eyed after reading it.
If my memory serves me right, you've posted a picture of the two of you (and your baby ?) on the "Post Your Picture" thread a while back. I could be wrong so please correct me if I am.

I'm wishing you and your special lady the best of luck over the next few decades and who knows I might actually see you on that commercial sometime in the future. :-)

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 16th, '05, 00:52

Most people here aren't in love. If they were to fall in love they had probably better things to do than hang around here. :P

If you understood what I mean then you should also know my answer to this question.
My comment on that (to quote from a drama title): Koi ga shitai...

Hika.chan

Post by Hika.chan » Nov 16th, '05, 01:00

I`m not in love and I don`t want to be. Life is so quiet and feelings are stressing me out. No, no more feelings for my whole life please.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 16th, '05, 01:12

apples wrote:I tend to fall for someone who's already taken.
want what you can't have.. i'm that way sometimes... most of the time. :whistling:

I'm not in love. i'm looking/waiting though.

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Nov 16th, '05, 01:55

I'm in love... with my husband.... and I fall deeper and deeper each day...

Sometimes, when we fight, the love gets overpowered with annoyance..but then he does something to redeem himself, so there. Old fashioned huh? But yeah, marriage is a great thing. It's a roller coaster ride...it makes you exhilarated, makes your head spin with its twists and turns, makes you sick sometimes, but the best thing about it is that you have someone to hold your hand when the ride gets rough.

My addiction to d-addicts sometimes brings about conflicts between us.. Yup, sometimes, I hand around d-addics more than with him. haha.. but then again, he surprised me by being a d-addict himself. Now, we enjoy watching all these dramas together and he even checks in once in a while to see if he english subs are out for our favorite drama. I am lucky,arent I?

That;s my story :)

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Nov 16th, '05, 02:59

cuteangelika wrote:I'm in love... with my husband.... and I fall deeper and deeper each day...

Sometimes, when we fight, the love gets overpowered with annoyance..but then he does something to redeem himself, so there. Old fashioned huh? But yeah, marriage is a great thing. It's a roller coaster ride...it makes you exhilarated, makes your head spin with its twists and turns, makes you sick sometimes, but the best thing about it is that you have someone to hold your hand when the ride gets rough.

My addiction to d-addicts sometimes brings about conflicts between us.. Yup, sometimes, I hand around d-addics more than with him. haha.. but then again, he surprised me by being a d-addict himself. Now, we enjoy watching all these dramas together and he even checks in once in a while to see if he english subs are out for our favorite drama. I am lucky,arent I?

That;s my story :)
And what a sweet story it is.
Looks like your addiction is becoming his addiction as well.
Kawaii...

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 17th, '05, 02:22

where is the love?/
:cry:

not at all. :heart: ??? :lol

hyperoxic

Post by hyperoxic » Nov 17th, '05, 07:14

Tomodachi wrote:
suparstarx wrote:To be quite honest... I think I'm in love with this girl. I just can't bring myself up to let her know my feelings. I think she sensed it too.. we just didn't want to confront our [or just mine] feelings. gg
Do it while you have the chance. Confess to her before she's too far to reach.
I'm happily married to my very pretty wife whom I find hotter than any actress (hmmm... then again, maybe except for one or two ... but only because they look like her :-) ). Sometimes though, I remember the girls who I knew, the ones that I shared 5 mins or several years in common with, and I wonder 'what if?'

So I agree with Tomodachi - don't let yourself wondering 'what if?'. I used to stress about getting rejected or being embarrassed by my friends (and all that) but really, it's not that much of a big deal. I'm not a fan of the whole 'confessing' thing because it's a bit too much. I prefer just casually asking them out and then gauge their reactions. Don't push it, if it's a no it's a no. You meet so many girls in a lifetime, the next crush is just around the corner.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 17th, '05, 07:26

hyperoxic wrote: I'm not a fan of the whole 'confessing' thing because it's a bit too much. I prefer just casually asking them out and then gauge their reactions.
Now that's an idea hyperoxic, you got me working up there :salut:

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 17th, '05, 07:48

aNToK wrote:

holds......
wow, sounds like a fairy tale. So, it is possible and does exist in real life. That is very encouraging amidst of all the divorcing that is going on around me.

Antok, you are such a lucky guy, I think.

shimizu hiro

comment

Post by shimizu hiro » Nov 17th, '05, 08:12

well im actually new to posting but i read this thread and i had to comment.....well because it was about the controversial subject about love....... why i say its controversial is because there are so many forms of love and there are many ways to love another person....when you express it...it can be one of the highest forms of respect.....anyways ....me i've never been in love because it takes two people to fall in love.....anyone that's ever liked me i didnt like back and anyone i ever liked never liked me back either..... why does this world have to be so complicated.......

on another note........
love as well as "like" takes alot of resolve.....if the person you like doesnt feel like you genuinely like them then it might not happen..... for instance if you like them and your trying to express it but your beating around the bush or going around the subject in circles.....

my next note.........
conditions have to be just right to create that spark between two people that can ignite something between them......for example they have to be infatuated with each other at the same moment....because we all know when your infatuated with someone you tend to only see the good in them..... another example both people must be ready to commit.....

in any case most of the time it'll happen when you least expect it.......

AnimeLocoChika

Post by AnimeLocoChika » Nov 17th, '05, 08:12

I've never experience being in love, so i dont really know how it feels...i can say that i strongly liked a few guys in the past... but it didn't turn out happily. i think some people take the phrase "i love you " too lightly and say it whenever they want to. Love today is something really hard to find.... people can just watch it in movies and dramas but never really experience its true feeling... until it's too late. For those lucky ones, i hope you guys cherish what you already have....

that's all i can say about how i feel of 'love'....just got out off a one-year relationship, which i thought was somewhat close to be love, but it was just a strong feel of attraction.

So for now, i prefer to watch all of those cute/hot/sexy guys on my computer...hehehe....

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Nov 17th, '05, 08:17

all these drama is setting the bar high for love. lol.. but for me.. not in love now but looking.. hard to tell a girl my otakuness for drama and anime lol.. hopefully juss find some1 at the clubs this weekend to quick-charge my love battery until i find my love..

Yoroshiku

Post by Yoroshiku » Nov 17th, '05, 08:20

well, in love... confessed... but didn't get the answer i wanted to hear... :cry:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 17th, '05, 08:24

Yoroshiku wrote:well, in love... confessed... but didn't get the answer i wanted to hear... :cry:
That's the bad thing about confessing... I won't confess, just take her out like hyperoxic said LOL

Shizuru

Re: comment

Post by Shizuru » Nov 17th, '05, 08:52

shimizu hiro wrote:anyone that's ever liked me i didnt like back and anyone i ever liked never liked me back either..... why does this world have to be so complicated.......
Same here, I guess thats what they call karma huh :P and to me its complicated cos its involve human emotions...

|sUiZiD|
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by |sUiZiD| » Nov 17th, '05, 09:20

its good being in love, havent been in love for a long long time.......

hyperoxic

Re: comment

Post by hyperoxic » Nov 17th, '05, 09:57

Shizuru wrote:
shimizu hiro wrote:anyone that's ever liked me i didnt like back and anyone i ever liked never liked me back either..... why does this world have to be so complicated.......
Same here, I guess thats what they call karma huh :P and to me its complicated cos its involve human emotions...
yeah.. maybe it is karma :unsure: Sometimes its about timing aswell. I bumped into this hot chick, that we all knew from uni, at my cousin's wedding the other week. Surprisingly she was SINGLE :blink and I joked that her standards were too high. She said it was the opposite. She's dropped all her standards since uni but still has trouble just finding ANYONE !! (huh?? :scratch: )

So my point is, hang around those that you still like but hasn't liked you and maybe there'll be an opening someday. Make sure you don't 'declare' or 'confess' your feelings though cos it'll just make things akward and you'll blow your chances of things being 'normal' again. For some reason girls are more attractive when they're harder too get (yes, corny) ... but don't make it too hard :P

Jeremiah wrote:
Yoroshiku wrote:well, in love... confessed... but didn't get the answer i wanted to hear... :cry:
That's the bad thing about confessing... I won't confess, just take her out like hyperoxic said LOL
hehe.. it's a great feeling when someone else online agrees with you :)

n30hybr1d

Post by n30hybr1d » Nov 18th, '05, 09:16

I wish I was in love....
Damn Jdramas

rubyl3e

Post by rubyl3e » Nov 18th, '05, 19:20

i've never been in love but, i was infatuated with someone from the time i was 9 to 18, but when that person finally noticed me, I lost interest. that means two things I only wanted what i couldn't have, because he was in to my sister, and then he had a long time girl frient. second, time fades your emotions. so people out there, you should notice the people near you, before your chance is over

scarrow

Post by scarrow » Nov 18th, '05, 19:39

In love! To be honest I never realized that someone like her could even exist. We have so much fun together and we have so much in common! It was through a dating site, but it still feels like I really wasn't looking. I never expected to really fall in love, I just wanted to get back into the dating life.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 21st, '05, 07:56

a lesson to partake::

While our loved ones must have the money we make to live, it is the love we have that make them really “live” through the day. Give it now before it’s too late.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 21st, '05, 10:14

n30hybr1d wrote:I wish I was in love....
Damn Jdramas
haha!! i feel the same way!! dramas are so bittersweet.

i've never been in love but i have a crush *blush*. it's been awhile since i even liked someone... too bad he already has a girlfriend.

Malicious_Misery

Post by Malicious_Misery » Nov 21st, '05, 17:34

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '05, 23:08

definitely NOT in love

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 22nd, '05, 00:36

:heart: :doh: :stress: :hissy:

Catinka