Are you in love or not at all?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 10th, '09, 07:40

Not in love at the moment.

bedelia

Post by bedelia » Nov 13th, '09, 07:36

I'm really in love :)

huycha04

Post by huycha04 » Nov 29th, '09, 06:49

YES I am in love.
i love being in love

the best thing in the world

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 7th, '10, 16:41

What for?? :scratch:

majorkits

Post by majorkits » Jan 12th, '10, 23:06

am inloved.. and am loving it :D

SeraEris

Post by SeraEris » Jan 15th, '10, 10:09

I am in LOVE with ALL OTOKOYAKU actresses of Takarazuka, & my fav Anime Character Tenoh Haruka. but rather than that ... I am not in love with anyone real lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 15th, '10, 17:12

Haruka rocks, actually she was my favorite character in Sailor Moon long time ago in a Galaxy far away. I loved the voice of Ogata Megumi (am I not mistaken, right?).

SeraEris

Post by SeraEris » Jan 15th, '10, 17:15

you are not mistaken Megumi Ogata was her voice actress :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
amazing voice and gave Haruka such a cool persona :wub: :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 15th, '10, 17:33

Yes, and then Ikari Shinji, keke. :mrgreen:
Yes, Haruka was my role-model. To look like her I cut my loong hair, and still maintain short. I guess never later I felt the same way. She was really something! :wub:

SeraEris

Post by SeraEris » Jan 15th, '10, 17:45

hehe I do wear my hair short, and I totally have her as a role model. she is my muse for my fiction :wub: :wub: :wub:
and yes shinji ikari was really something

Nysei

Post by Nysei » Jun 6th, '10, 18:34

I don't believe in love...Maybe It's because I become a stranger in my own feelings.

chifromsweden

Post by chifromsweden » Jul 4th, '10, 14:23

I'm not in love... but I want to be. lol :-)

Just.Me

Post by Just.Me » Jul 4th, '10, 14:47

well am not in love >> i never been in love i just want to know how does it feel when u r in love >> even through i want a lot of drama but i really want to be in love and not be heart broken some day~

unique001

Post by unique001 » Jul 6th, '10, 16:22

Love is the feeling which is very hard to describe. Love is the Passion which changes the Person. Love is like a stick to cross all hurdles comes in Life. Love is every thing but basically i am talking about the true love.

Vilai

Post by Vilai » Jul 21st, '10, 07:10

I was in a one-sided love... i think or maybe not probably too young to know it yet... lol and i thought i was mature for my age lol

PorcelainDoll

Post by PorcelainDoll » Aug 19th, '10, 01:48

very much in love :wub: but he doesn't know it yet :unsure:
so scared to tell him. don't want to frighten him away

BlueHeartPhoenix

Post by BlueHeartPhoenix » Sep 14th, '10, 10:00

I don't know what is love anymore
I already lost my love 3 years ago and i already choose to build an ice in my heart

mabaydar

Post by mabaydar » Dec 7th, '10, 06:14

BlueHeartPhoenix wrote:I don't know what is love anymore
I already lost my love 3 years ago and i already choose to build an ice in my heart
Me too. I don't know why but I can't seem to be interested in anyone who is possible to date. I don't even need to keep shutting my feeling. It's just that no one is good enough to make my heart beat and nervous again.

For recent story, I did met a guy from Iran when I traveled to Phuket, Thailand last month. I noticed him coz of his flawless skin and he look handsome to me. But I didn't think he would notice me too. In fact, he noticed me and talk to me first. But we met only for one day tour and I was shy to ask his email address but I did ask his name. He made me keep thinking about him even after I came back to my home. I was thinking that "should I made some video clip of him which I caught on tape and find him on youtube?" .... What do u guys think?

dann123

Post by dann123 » Dec 21st, '10, 12:04

Currently I'm not in love.. And I don't believe in true love :)
I believe people just get attracted to some or the other human feature and nobody loves.. It is only my opinion though :)

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Dec 23rd, '10, 17:20

I have no idea.
I went through a heart break just some time ago (for the first time. i´m used to be the heartbreaker, not the one whose heart is broken. I´m a ****? I know it -.-), but I think I may have fallen in love again..... I have no idea :D

the answer for the common questions here: 1) love has nothing to do with age - it happens when ever it wants to
2) love is something that cannot be described correctly. I have tried to describe it as a deciese - it has its symptoms, causes and damages.

. .-.. .-.. -.--

Post by . .-.. .-.. -.-- » Dec 31st, '10, 15:13

i'm not in love :roll

Your Nemesis

Post by Your Nemesis » Dec 31st, '10, 16:25

. .-.. .-.. -.-- wrote:i'm not in love :roll
hihi not for long ;p :D:D :whistling:

I... am not in love, too. lol :D

. .-.. .-.. -.--

Post by . .-.. .-.. -.-- » Dec 31st, '10, 16:27

I'm not in love, and i won't be soon!!! :glare:
But u r in love :lol

Your Nemesis

Post by Your Nemesis » Dec 31st, '10, 17:57

. .-.. .-.. -.-- wrote:I'm not in love, and i won't be soon!!! :glare:
But u r in love :lol
We'll see

And I'm not... :blush: "In love" is too... well, I'm not in love. I like someone but it's not love! Hmmm :D:D

. .-.. .-.. -.--

Post by . .-.. .-.. -.-- » Dec 31st, '10, 18:24

love, love :wub:

Your Nemesis

Post by Your Nemesis » Dec 31st, '10, 18:32

. .-.. .-.. -.-- wrote:love, love :wub:
It's not looove... and, dude, this is spam :D Or something like that lol :D

Okay, here's the truth: There is a boy... okay, there are two boys... but I'm not in love.... I can't love two boys... There isn't anything like that even in the asian dramas :D I think... ;d
Lol, never mind ;d

ChrisChan

Post by ChrisChan » Jan 30th, '11, 13:33

I've never been in love, probably because I am a shy person. Heck I do even hesitate when I have to do a regular phone call (25 years and counting). I seriously would like to know how it feels like being in love..

Kazu1582

Post by Kazu1582 » Feb 23rd, '11, 21:48

ChrisChan wrote:I've never been in love, probably because I am a shy person. Heck I do even hesitate when I have to do a regular phone call (25 years and counting). I seriously would like to know how it feels like being in love..
hey I feel with you, life is hard when you're shy, I'm the same....
though I've been in love one time, it's just being more sad and happier than ever. It was even me who made the first step towards him, though I'm so shy, about 5 months of high feelings until he left me for someone else and he's still in my head |D~

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Apr 2nd, '11, 21:33

Not only am I not in love even though I'm 25 around 6 months from being 26 I've pretty much given up on being in love, ever. I have Asperger's which if you don't know what that is you can look it up as well as most likely SAD or social anxiety disorder and that adds up to my inability to talk to people especially women I'm in any way attracted to, which is why I'm so glad to be born in the internet age.

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Apr 7th, '11, 15:11

well.... I used to be in love - about six months ago it ended, because he found out that he isn´t so in love with me - and guess what - he´s going out with my classmate now and she´s the exact opposite of me: Tall, blond and sportic - how the heck didn´t he found out it earlier?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I not the kind who would cry over a guy for months and months and so on. If something ends, then for me it ends properly. I feel nothing towards my ex-boyfriends - only feelings of friend. So I am glad that he is happy with his new girlfriend (who probably has no idea of what was in the past, because she is still talking to me the way she used to :roll )

So currently there is no special love in my life. Men over here are kind of..... not my type :D Come on! If I see beautiful men every day from my computer and remember the men I saw while I was in Japan, then No Estonian beer-belly can fight against them! :P
Actually I love being single, because it gives me freedom to fancy about anyone I want. And there is plenty of actors worth to fancy about :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kezumi

Post by Kezumi » Jun 26th, '11, 12:02

I been in love once, all I know it is too dangerous.
You ONLY get to focus on that 'love' and forget about some important things in your life such as work, family and etc.
Well for me it is, I totally forget about everything! >.< And only focus on him ~.~
I was 15, when I was first in love.
Cuz I regretted when I was in love, I don't play much attention to it. It's only a feeling, nothing important.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 26th, '11, 12:10

Yes I am but I wish real life and dramas were similar. My bf is more mature than I am I would say but he is rushing things so fast. I just want to date a few more years but he wants a family now. I love him but not ready for all this. Love is starting to hurt because I think he is a cheat too :-( :x

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Jul 1st, '11, 13:03

i saw this forum, "are you in love or not at all?"
guys, answer this for me, this is my story..
first, im a guy/male.. i 'had' a gf & we're 2mos+, & in those times, we argue a lot.. 1st issue, when i was massaging her, she was texting & i saw a msg says, " i love you baby", i asked who was that, she said it was just a "friend", btw, the contact name says, "Ellaine".. but the way she acts is soo unnatural, she doesnt answer me, & even turnd off her cp..
2nd, i let her stay with her cousin for 1 night & she told me she will go back the next day, but the next day, she told me she wants to "enjoy the day" so she went "ALONE" to an amusement park & some restaurant & a place.. ofcourse! i doubt & when she uploaded the pics in fb, it is really obvious she was not alone, again, i forgive & forget..
3rd, while i was processing my papers, & i thought she was working, i asked her "how is she", "where are you" etc.. & then she told me the she was OUT OF TOWN "ALONE" AGAIN!! but it was toooooo obvious that she's with a guy!! my fuse burst that time & i told her lets end this.. but days after, she told me she's sorry, bla bla bla.. so i let her..
4th!! this last sunday, i thought we were ok, i thought she changed after i forgive her & let the things she did pass.. but again, there's this "Ellaine" still texting her, i asked her what did "she" says, she wouldnt let me read & she even turned off her cp again, so i grab the phone, says," i want to call & talk to this one" but the way she act & defensively getting the phone is too much!

i dont know what to do or think anymore..
i just dont want to see her again, talk, text or call..
that was too much..

but what if she's sorry again? what will i do? is it still "LOVE"??

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 4th, '11, 17:34

I am hopelessly in love with my fiance.
We have a relationship that I think is incredibly special. We met first online through MSN profiles and talked for a few months. The first time we met in person was with my friends. I never met people alone cause you never know if they end up being nut jobs. The next day we got together again and hung out at the library.That night he asked me to be his girlfriend. All it took was 2 meetings. When we talk about that day he told me that he felt something when he watched me walk away after our library date and he just had to ask me out before someone else came along. It'll be 7 years this August that we've been together.
I guess i should give a little background about me. I was incredibly shy in high school . Never had a bf in high school. Never had a guy interested in me. All of my friends were considered attractive. I was just the good friend. After high school I came out of my shell a little. Guys started showing interest. I met guys from the web. Never alone of course but I was never comfortable around them. I alway felt awkward and they always wanted to rush things.
When I met my fiance, there was something different about him. No awkwardness, no shyness. I was completely comfortable and was able to be myself. We took things slow which is why I think we are happy. We built a relationship without the physical part first. We could have long conversations and just sit together for hours and enjoy each others company. I miss him when I don't see him and I still get those butterflies (like in the beginning) when I'm excited to see him.
Sorry for the life story :P

erika08

Post by erika08 » Aug 9th, '11, 05:21

I'm definitely not in love,. I'm from a mutual understanding relationship, and it's hurt that the ending was not really good.

mushypotato

Post by mushypotato » Aug 14th, '11, 12:41

I'm not in love and had never been in love. I've never experienced it (except when watching dramas) and I someday I would like to experience love.

I wonder when will my love come?

.kate.24

Post by .kate.24 » Aug 24th, '11, 13:27

I've had 2 proper relationships. The first I was seriously in love and it was all going great until he decided he was scared of commitment. Everything got very confusing then while he decided if he wanted to be together or not. Sadly I was in love and despite giving him space and being constantly hurt, I was clinging to the hope he would get over this phase. Oh! and he gave me glandular fever (mono) and i then had to repeat my final year at school.

When I looked back on it I didnt like how I changed myself - nothing big just little things that in the end I was losing sight of all the other things I wanted.

So with a mixture of being badly hurt and wanting to stay true to myself, my next serious relationship I tried to keep it light. I was going along well except I dont think in the end I really liked him. After about a month and a half I went into hospital for an emergency operation. That kind of ruined that relationship since I was stuck in bed for a month and the one time he came to see me he tried to have sex...at this point I couldnt even move without extreme pain.

So now I think I just have bad luck. 2 relationships, 2 serious illnesses and 2 sore hearts. although there is a huge part of me that when i watch a japanese drama, I get this heart wrenching hope that one day I might be able to be that character and have someone care for me...:(

aimlesswanderer

Post by aimlesswanderer » Aug 27th, '11, 15:19

I think I might be, though we've only been going out for 3 weeks. So far everything is great, and we are hopeful, but time will tell.

Normally I am quite serious and not all that excitable, but that has somewhat gone out the window.

dayellowjai

Post by dayellowjai » Oct 25th, '11, 02:34

im not too sure myself lol

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZNo9sBniLI

White Reflection

Post by White Reflection » Jan 22nd, '13, 15:09

Now I am not in love, but I wish if I was in love. :D

MinAh

Post by MinAh » May 28th, '13, 16:17

i am in love and by chance is my boyfriend phillipines, he is handsome, smile, kind

SummeryDreams

Post by SummeryDreams » Jul 7th, '13, 15:12

I'm inlove and my Girl knows about it, and she loves me too.. The thing is? Only few knew about us, because some outside stuff happened.. Really sad, but we should be strong.. I guess it's not a sin as we both love each other.. At least to my part, it was not, but maybe? I don't know... But whatever it is, we can't deny the fact that we are loving each other and making a way to express it with our own set time..

Secret_Symphony

Post by Secret_Symphony » Aug 7th, '13, 23:45

I'm in love and have been for a few years now. He makes me happy :)

fictionalistic

Post by fictionalistic » Feb 9th, '14, 01:06

Definitely not in love. All the girls I thought I could be crushing on turned out to be straight, and/or married with kids, or engaged to be married.

I'm really hoping that doesn't turn out to be my type. =_=

HeWhoShantBeNamed

Post by HeWhoShantBeNamed » Feb 24th, '14, 02:12

Not in love with a human, but plenty of other things like the nostalgia.

Interesting when this thread had started, I was recovering from a heartbreak, it's going to be a decade in a year.... :)

ugglan.hubert

Post by ugglan.hubert » Mar 4th, '14, 11:31

Love. I think I have never been in love. I think by what everyone describe it one should notice if one fell in love. Sadly I cannot recall myself having been in love. O.o

Bad thing is that people have fallen in love with me so it is the worst when they confessed. One might think that one sided love is bad but thinking about that person, wanting to feel something but cannot isn't so great either. :/

Oh well. All things come with time, one has to see it that way. ^w^

I hope everyone finds their special someone!

J-zavislak

Post by J-zavislak » Mar 21st, '14, 21:15

I love Japan!

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 21st, '14, 21:30

r3ika wrote:i saw this forum, "are you in love or not at all?"
guys, answer this for me, this is my story..
first, im a guy/male.. i 'had' a gf & we're 2mos+, & in those times, we argue a lot.. 1st issue, when i was massaging her, she was texting & i saw a msg says, " i love you baby", i asked who was that, she said it was just a "friend", btw, the contact name says, "Ellaine".. but the way she acts is soo unnatural, she doesnt answer me, & even turnd off her cp..
2nd, i let her stay with her cousin for 1 night & she told me she will go back the next day, but the next day, she told me she wants to "enjoy the day" so she went "ALONE" to an amusement park & some restaurant & a place.. ofcourse! i doubt & when she uploaded the pics in fb, it is really obvious she was not alone, again, i forgive & forget..
3rd, while i was processing my papers, & i thought she was working, i asked her "how is she", "where are you" etc.. & then she told me the she was OUT OF TOWN "ALONE" AGAIN!! but it was toooooo obvious that she's with a guy!! my fuse burst that time & i told her lets end this.. but days after, she told me she's sorry, bla bla bla.. so i let her..
4th!! this last sunday, i thought we were ok, i thought she changed after i forgive her & let the things she did pass.. but again, there's this "Ellaine" still texting her, i asked her what did "she" says, she wouldnt let me read & she even turned off her cp again, so i grab the phone, says," i want to call & talk to this one" but the way she act & defensively getting the phone is too much!

i dont know what to do or think anymore..
i just dont want to see her again, talk, text or call..
that was too much..

but what if she's sorry again? what will i do? is it still "LOVE"??
Replying to an old post.
First try talking with her (but it looks like you've already done that). Asking her if she's seeing someone else.
Second choice.
Break up and move on. It will save both of you emotional investment. All the arguing and suspicion.

kuronekonoyoru88

Re: ARE YOU IN LOVE or NOT at ALL?

Post by kuronekonoyoru88 » Jan 18th, '15, 17:55

i´m in love :wub:
in my case I have been with my boyfriend since 2005 , we where 17 wen we start going out :)

FatLM

Re: Are you in love or not at all?

Post by FatLM » Mar 27th, '19, 14:42

Just finished my relationships. We were dating just a couple of months but now I miss her and there is no chance to return everything back...

Grimm
United States of America

Post by Grimm » Sep 2nd, '21, 11:14

I'd like to fall in love, but I have a little weight problem. Although I love full girls more, it's still hard for me to meet, because I'm very shy. I would use some online chat to start, and there it would already be visible.

mim_star

Post by mim_star » Apr 3rd, '22, 13:48

if it's acceptable...i'm in love with food and drinks 😅😅😍

mim_star

Re: ARE YOU IN LOVE or NOT at ALL?

Post by mim_star » Apr 3rd, '22, 13:54

kuronekonoyoru88 wrote: Jan 18th, '15, 17:55 i´m in love :wub:
in my case I have been with my boyfriend since 2005 , we where 17 wen we start going out :)
wooow ... you are amazing 😍 first of all i respect to your love and then i hope everyone could be as lucky as you 🙏🙏 at end wish you the best 💕💕