Arab D-Addicts {{3}}

speak whatever language you like here.
caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Oct 30th, '10, 16:02

habeeet a3ady w asalem happy to see the arab community link active in the site

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Oct 30th, '10, 16:05

Well and lets hope it stays that way :P, so what good shows do you recommend of Abe Hiroshi's to watch, recca?

recca_cool

Post by recca_cool » Oct 30th, '10, 16:05

yup it is "active" but can be more active :P although don't ask me how!!

Thanks for dropping by people, it is fun to see this thread being more active.

EDIT: that is a tough question....

Probably my #1 recommendation that he really shows great acting (award winning too) is "Kekkon Dekinai Otoko".
It is also one hell of a comedy/funny show! I highly recommend getting 1024 version if you can too :)

Detective / Murder / Mystery: Shinzanmono (2010)
-> was really good, superb acting to the point it makes you cry because it is too good :)

School Drama: Dragon Zakura....... it is about studying but really.. it is amazing show and he is so damn cool there :)

So you have comedy vs serious/detective type vs school...

If you finish those, I'll give you more :)

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Oct 30th, '10, 16:11

oho :O sank you my man! i'll start downloading those for now.

recca_cool

Post by recca_cool » Oct 30th, '10, 16:14

Enjoy & good luck.

I'll be waiting for your feedback 8)

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Nov 2nd, '10, 12:11

lol ; ; the downloads finally finished (for the series's you gave me) yesterday (really low seeders) but i'm sure it's worth it, took more than i expected.

recca_cool

Post by recca_cool » Nov 4th, '10, 16:40

I watched 6 episodes so far and it is fun :)

Enjoy watching the series! PM me when you have feedback :)

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Nov 4th, '10, 23:06

"Kekkon Dekinai Otoko" was really good, it actually is one of the best series's i ever watched ^^. Thanks for the recommendation! time to continue on "Shinzanmono"~

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » Jan 3rd, '11, 12:50

Xonz wrote:"Kekkon Dekinai Otoko" was really good, it actually is one of the best series's i ever watched ^^. Thanks for the recommendation! time to continue on "Shinzanmono"~
اوووه الكوميونتي تبعنا شغال xD
انا حالياً اتابع كيكوون والدراما حلوه وكوميديه بشكل :lol

عندي استفسار بسيط لو تعرفوا موقع في ملفات ترجمة عربية لدراما يابانيه
ياليت تدلوني عليه :D

وشكراً :wub:

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 3rd, '11, 20:38

Well the community isn't really that active anymore sadly and about the Arabian Subtitles, sorry didn't really look into it much because usually English subs comes out really fast but i'll let you know if i ever came across such a website on the internet~

But putting that aside, got any recommendations on good dramas i could watch ;-D?

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 3rd, '11, 22:27

[ XD ] wrote:
Xonz wrote:"Kekkon Dekinai Otoko" was really good, it actually is one of the best series's i ever watched ^^. Thanks for the recommendation! time to continue on "Shinzanmono"~
اوووه الكوميونتي تبعنا شغال xD
انا حالياً اتابع كيكوون والدراما حلوه وكوميديه بشكل :lol

عندي استفسار بسيط لو تعرفوا موقع في ملفات ترجمة عربية لدراما يابانيه
ياليت تدلوني عليه :D

وشكراً :wub:
السلام عليكم ^^

اللي أسمع عنهم ومشهورين هالمنتديين
شبكة الإقلاع
منتديات أنيدرا
بس ماعندي معلومات كافيه عن سرعة وجودة إصداراتهم لأني مب مسجله عندهم

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 3rd, '11, 22:31

Xonz wrote:Well the community isn't really that active anymore sadly and about the Arabian Subtitles, sorry didn't really look into it much because usually English subs comes out really fast but i'll let you know if i ever came across such a website on the internet~

But putting that aside, got any recommendations on good dramas i could watch ;-D?
Mar7ba ^^
Ok, how about discussing the Jdramas of 2010 ?

Here is my list:

Top 6 dramas of 2010 (Not in order)
- Shinzanmono
- Kaibutsu Kun
- Mother
- Hotaru no Hikari 2
- Unubore Deka
- Freeter, Ie wo Kau

Bottom 4 of 2010 (Not in order)
- Bloody Monday 2
- Sunao ni Narenakute
- Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku
- Guilty

Overrated!!
- Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan
- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jan 3rd, '11, 22:53

ya [ XD ]
fi mauqi3a lil targama 3arabiyya, mathalan Nagareboshi aw SKKS ;)

http://ar.viki.com/

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 3rd, '11, 22:58

arakira wrote:ya [ XD ]

:lol Ara-chan, it's unusual to find you here. and a bit strange to read you in Arabic. maybe i should build up some courage too. :P

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jan 3rd, '11, 23:19

Haha Issy dear, go for it!
My Arabic has gotten so bad, I can hardly say or write anything anymore...but I thought I'll have a peek and see whether I can still understand a few words in this thread ;)

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 3rd, '11, 23:24

arakira wrote:ya [ XD ]

I'm shocked! xD

ما أدري ليش مالاحظت قبل
عالعموم حياكم الله نور الموضوع ^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 3rd, '11, 23:31

arakira wrote:Haha Issy dear, go for it!
My Arabic has gotten so bad, I can hardly say or write anything anymore...but I thought I'll have a peek and see whether I can still understand a few words in this thread ;)
:P I can't write (not only because of my keyboard but also because of my bad grammar) but i can read and understand OK enough. I too peek at this thread from time to time. curiosity my dear. :mrgreen:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jan 3rd, '11, 23:37

Lonliah, cause I never thought you'd look for arabic subs ;)
The popular drama get translated pretty quickly - and they're always looking for people to sub eng->arab

Haha Issy...I'll better keep to English, too.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 3rd, '11, 23:54

arakira wrote:Lonliah, cause I never thought you'd look for arabic subs ;)
The popular drama get translated pretty quickly - and they're always looking for people to sub eng->arab
ohh!! haha cool answer! thanks! ^^
Oh really! That's great! I'd love to do some translation from Eng to Arabic, but I don't have the time for it now. Hopefully in the near future! :)

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 4th, '11, 14:42

Lol nice i go to sleep and then wake up and i find the community working again, nice to meet you peeps~ and for my list of 2010 (to be honest it's not that big) i got into watching "Nagase tomoya" and "Abe hiroshi" series's lately since they are both really good actors.

But anyway here is the list of 2010 series's (i hope these are all 2010 lol):
1- Unubore Deka.
2- Juui Dolittle.
3- Kekkon Dekinai Otoko.
4- Shinzanmono.
5- Iryu Medical Team Dragon 3.
6- Keizoku 2 -SPEC (sadly not translated much).
7- Face Maker (Sadly not much translated but really interesting series).

Overrated series's:
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (I totally agree with you it was a disappointment).

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 4th, '11, 15:59

@Xonz.. Thanks for sharing your list! but I'm sorry to tell you that Kekkon Dekinai Otoko was from 2006! lol

btw, you could download soft subs of SPEC from this community, http://community.livejournal.com/ourhour
but you need to have an account on livejournal first, then simply join that community!
hemisofia just released subs for ep 8

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 5th, '11, 09:55

Nice~ really thanks for the website and lol ^_^; (didn't know it was from 2006) but yea that's uh me.
Putting J-Drama aside, what else are you people interested in (although i said people it feels like it's just you replying miss lonliah lol)?

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 5th, '11, 21:10

Xonz wrote:Nice~ really thanks for the website and lol ^_^; (didn't know it was from 2006) but yea that's uh me.
Putting J-Drama aside, what else are you people interested in (although i said people it feels like it's just you replying miss lonliah lol)?
العفو ^^
تقدر تجيك هالموقعين، بنظري الأفضل والأشمل
هذا تقريبًا يحتوي على كل المعلومات عن الدرامات
DramaWiki
وهذا درامات وأفلام
AsianMediaWiki

لوول أوكي برد أنا، وإن شاءالله يتشجعون باقي الأعضاء بعد ويشاركوننا ^^
تصميم الجرافيك، القراءة، عمل فيديوات، اممم وكل مايتعلق بالـ التفكير الإبداعي

nikid

Post by nikid » Jan 6th, '11, 00:16

MisS Lonliah wrote:@Xonz.. Thanks for sharing your list! but I'm sorry to tell you that Kekkon Dekinai Otoko was from 2006! lol

btw, you could download soft subs of SPEC from this community, http://community.livejournal.com/ourhour
but you need to have an account on livejournal first, then simply join that community!
have anyone join ourhour community, recently? i have an account, but i cant join the community. i was wondering if i'm the only one....i really want to watch SPEC with subs :cry:
thnkx

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 6th, '11, 00:31

nikid wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:@Xonz.. Thanks for sharing your list! but I'm sorry to tell you that Kekkon Dekinai Otoko was from 2006! lol

have anyone join ourhour community, recently? i have an account, but i cant join the community. i was wondering if i'm the only one....i really want to watch SPEC with subs :cry:
thnkx
I'm an old member so I can't answer you, but I think that approving might take some time! let's hope that your turn will come soon. :)

Edit: aahh wait.. what did you mean by " i cant join the community" ?!
I think Membership: Moderated means that after clicking on 'Join', you have to wait for an email/Message that would say something like "Your request to join this community has been approved."
Last edited by MisS Lonliah on Jan 6th, '11, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.

soshoart

Post by soshoart » Jan 6th, '11, 00:38

هااي
اهلا بكم
انا جديده
وشكرا لجهودكم
^^
:)

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 6th, '11, 00:42

soshoart wrote:هااي
اهلا بكم
انا جديده
وشكرا لجهودكم
^^
مرحبا ^^

حياج الله ويانا :)

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 6th, '11, 01:10

soshoart wrote:هااي
اهلا بكم
انا جديده
وشكرا لجهودكم
^^
Ahleen~ welcome to the community~

nikid

Post by nikid » Jan 6th, '11, 17:11

MisS Lonliah wrote:
nikid wrote: have anyone join ourhour community, recently? i have an account, but i cant join the community. i was wondering if i'm the only one....i really want to watch SPEC with subs :cry:
thnkx
I'm an old member so I can't answer you, but I think that approving might take some time! let's hope that your turn will come soon. :)

I think Membership: Moderated means that after clicking on 'Join', you have to wait for an email/Message that would say something like "Your request to join this community has been approved."
thnkx for your answer
well, i dont mean i cant join the community like the 'join' button dont appear and stuff. i just meant i cant join it, 'cause i clicked the button about 1week ago, and still no response, nothing happend :(

(sry about my english =P )

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 6th, '11, 20:39

nikid wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:
nikid wrote: have anyone join ourhour community, recently? i have an account, but i cant join the community. i was wondering if i'm the only one....i really want to watch SPEC with subs :cry:
thnkx

thnkx for your answer
well, i dont mean i cant join the community like the 'join' button dont appear and stuff. i just meant i cant join it, 'cause i clicked the button about 1week ago, and still no response, nothing happend :(

(sry about my english =P )
No problem! Your English was good! ;)
Then let's hope for your request to be approved soon! :-)

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 6th, '11, 20:50

Haha a thread for arabic community ? waaaahhh , anyway nice to meetu all :D ,so whats the point ?

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 6th, '11, 21:07

Sham26 wrote:Haha a thread for arabic community ? waaaahhh , anyway nice to meetu all :D ,so whats the point ?
Hello, nice to meet you too! :-)
what's the point u said? xD talk about anything u want! related to dramas or not related .. anything! hmm maybe the point was to type/talk in Arabic, but since many are not using it here the thread looks a bit pointless i guess xD

من وين في المغرب؟
وكيف تعرفتي على عالم الدراما الآسيوية؟ ^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 6th, '11, 21:28

Sham26 wrote:Haha a thread for arabic community ? waaaahhh , anyway nice to meetu all :D ,so whats the point ?
The same point as all other threads in international community section. :whistling:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 6th, '11, 22:08

Issy wrote:
The same point as all other threads in international community section. :whistling:
Oh didnt thought they were here threads for that sorry for my ignorance :-(
Im not used to tape in arabic but anyway ...lets try it:D
MisS Lonliah :
انا من مدينة مكناس ا>ذاكنت تعرفينها امافيما يخص كيفية تعرفي على عالم الدراما قدابتدا رسميا بمشاهتي للدراما اليابانية hana yori dango
في البداية كنت مهتمة بالفلام الاسيوية لم اتخيل يوما انني قد اصبح مدمنةعلىالدراما لاننيلم استطع يوما مشاهدةعدة حلقات وكنت اعتقد انها قدتكون مثل المسلسلات الامريكية ...عدة اجزاء لكن لكل شيء بداية
مادا عنك؟ هل انت ايضا لا تجدين الكثير من الناس حولك مهتمة بالدراما؟
Wa333 sounds weird :unsure: I ve forgotten about standard arabic:D like u know we don't speak arabic in my country but it s moroccan arabic much different ... :salut:

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 7th, '11, 07:58

Sham26 wrote: انا من مدينة مكناس ا>ذاكنت تعرفينها امافيما يخص كيفية تعرفي على عالم الدراما قدابتدا رسميا بمشاهتي للدراما اليابانية hana yori dango
Hi there sham~ and nice to meet youz, i watched Hana Yori Dango too it was really nice but my first drama was GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) which i watched because of the famous anime (i was way too addicted to animes at the time lol), so what about the rest of you guys? how did you all get into watching Asian series's?

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 7th, '11, 21:00

Sham26 wrote: Im not used to tape in arabic but anyway ...lets try it:D
MisS Lonliah :
انا من مدينة مكناس ا>ذاكنت تعرفينها امافيما يخص كيفية تعرفي على عالم الدراما قدابتدا رسميا بمشاهتي للدراما اليابانية hana yori dango
في البداية كنت مهتمة بالفلام الاسيوية لم اتخيل يوما انني قد اصبح مدمنةعلىالدراما لاننيلم استطع يوما مشاهدةعدة حلقات وكنت اعتقد انها قدتكون مثل المسلسلات الامريكية ...عدة اجزاء لكن لكل شيء بداية
مادا عنك؟ هل انت ايضا لا تجدين الكثير من الناس حولك مهتمة بالدراما؟
Wa333 sounds weird :unsure: I ve forgotten about standard arabic:D like u know we don't speak arabic in my country but it s moroccan arabic much different ... :salut:
Seems that you guys prefer/used to type in English, so let's go with Eng xD
Yes, I heard the name of the city at least, & Morocco as a whole is beautiful I'd like to visit it someday along with Tunis & Egypt from Africa.
What a nice coincidence! My first Asian drama was Hana Yori Dango as well! :D
I think that it left a big impression in my mind at that time as it introduced me to a whole new world.. I'm grateful to my university friends back then, they gave me the episodes & recommended it to me ^^
I think that there is a good number of people here in United Arab Emirates who are interested in Asian Dramas.. I think they are increasing.. & if they are not into dramas, they are into anime & manga, so I could say that people are fine with Asian-pop here & it's not that surprising anymore to meet some Otakus here! :mrgreen:

What I like about Jdramas is that they are short yeah + deals with your mind & carries some good values .. while what I like about Kdramas is that they deal with your emotions & make you go blind :mrgreen: of course NOT ALL of them.. but I think most of them.. what about you guys?

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 7th, '11, 21:02

Xonz wrote: Hi there sham~ and nice to meet youz, i watched Hana Yori Dango too it was really nice but my first drama was GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) which i watched because of the famous anime (i was way too addicted to animes at the time lol), so what about the rest of you guys? how did you all get into watching Asian series's?

ohh thanks for reminding me! GTO has been on my wanna-watch-list since ages! :sweat:

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 8th, '11, 00:20

MisS Lonliah wrote: I think that there is a good number of people here in United Arab Emirates who are interested in Asian Dramas.. I think they are increasing.. & if they are not into dramas, they are into anime & manga, so I could say that people are fine with Asian-pop here & it's not that surprising anymore to meet some Otakus here! :mrgreen:

What I like about Jdramas is that they are short yeah + deals with your mind & carries some good values .. while what I like about Kdramas is that they deal with your emotions & make you go blind :mrgreen: of course NOT ALL of them.. but I think most of them.. what about you guys?

Well, to be honest it started with Animes for me then Manga then one thing led to another and here i'm watching J-drama~ i still do watch animes (from time to time nowadays) oh and i love Japanese Music(and hate arabic music >_>).

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 8th, '11, 02:02

Xonz wrote: Well, to be honest it started with Animes for me then Manga then one thing led to another and here i'm watching J-drama~ i still do watch animes (from time to time nowadays) oh and i love Japanese Music(and hate arabic music >_>).
ahaa I see ^^ well, my brother is into anime too & I'm working on him but he still haven't watched any dramas, except for some scenes I did ask him to watch.
hmm you hate everything about arabic music? :mrgreen:

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 8th, '11, 13:28

MisS Lonliah wrote: ahaa I see ^^ well, my brother is into anime too & I'm working on him but he still haven't watched any dramas, except for some scenes I did ask him to watch.
Yea i hate everything about Arabic music (and yea i do hate everything about it lol) @_@ i'm more into the music itself not the lyrics (and ofcourse Arabic music is all about lyrics) but for J-music/soundtracks they do care more about the music itself, and i got a tip for you to get your brother to watch J-drama :D try to find a Live-action series of an anime he likes (like GTO, Nodame Cantabile or Moyashimon) he might then watch a TV series then get addicted like the rest of us lol :twisted:

Samayra

Post by Samayra » Jan 8th, '11, 13:39

im arabic too but unfortunetly i dont speak it :(

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 8th, '11, 13:43

Samayra wrote:im arabic too but unfortunetly i dont speak it :(
:D don't feel bad about it because i myself do hate typing Arabic (because i'm very slow at it) lol even though i'm Arabic, but anyway English is the most reliable language on the internet~ better to communicate with it sooo JOIN US!

Samayra

Post by Samayra » Jan 8th, '11, 13:48

Xonz wrote:
:D don't feel bad about it because i myself do hate typing Arabic (because i'm very slow at it) lol even though i'm Arabic, but anyway English is the most reliable language on the internet~ better to communicate with it sooo JOIN US!
But u have the option to chose and i dont... and its not even that i cant write it but i dont understand much of it either. I would trade with u in a minute if u want haha.

And its true yea even IF i would know arabic it would proibably not be the same kind of dialect as you while english is just always english :D

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 8th, '11, 18:26

Xonz wrote:
Me, I prefer french to communicate but anyway since im in that world im using more and more english , most of subs are in english but it s good after 3 years without any english class , thanks to drama and movies I can remember few words ...
Miss Lonliah ...ur welcome in my country :D , yeah its a good coincidence , I remember going out in the middle of the night looking for the rest of ep of HYD ...
To be frank , japanese , korean taiwanese they all have good and bad points , I love j-stories there arent that cliche not too predictable and are different but I don't like the acting I find it quiet cold , tw-drama I think there are hot , but k-dramas even if u may see the same story the same romance but what I like is actors they are soooo good and that emotion they can make me cry or laugh easily! but what s sure is Ilove asians , I really wanna marry one
:wub: :alcoholic:
Unlike u , not many ppl in my country are interested in asian dramas/movies when I say I like that I may be taken for a crazy person :cry:

Samayra

Post by Samayra » Jan 8th, '11, 18:29

Sham26 wrote:
Xonz wrote:
Me, I prefer french to communicate but anyway since im in that world im using more and more english , most of subs are in english but it s good after 3 years without any english class , thanks to drama and movies I can remember few words ...
Miss Lonliah ...ur welcome in my country :D , yeah its a good coincidence , I remember going out in the middle of the night looking for the rest of ep of HYD ...
To be frank , japanese , korean taiwanese they all have good and bad points , I love j-stories there arent that cliche not too predictable and are different but I don't like the acting I find it quiet cold , tw-drama I think there are hot , but k-dramas even if u may see the same story the same romance but what I like is actors they are soooo good and that emotion they can make me cry or laugh easily! but what s sure is Ilove asians , I really wanna marry one
Unlike u , not many ppl in my country are interested in asian dramas/movies when I say I like that I may be taken for a crazy person :cry:
hihi morocco... i think i know what u mean sham. im origanally from morocco too. But to say crazy.. hmm i think there are more references than those other series being watched on moroccan tv. That acting is way over the top and frankly i hate it :)

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 8th, '11, 21:13

Sham26 wrote: Unlike u , not many ppl in my country are interested in asian dramas/movies when I say I like that I may be taken for a crazy person :cry:
That's so true in here too by the way, whenever someone asks me what am i watching and i say a Japanese TV show, they think that i'm crazy/weird lol but you know what's the funny bit about this? They freaken watch indian/spanish TV shows and whatever other dub'd TV show D: lol they should be the ones called weird too, but anyway this will never make me stop watching J-drama ;D~

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 8th, '11, 21:30

Samayra wrote:
hihi morocco... i think i know what u mean sham. im origanally from morocco too. But to say crazy.. hmm i think there are more references than those other series being watched on moroccan tv. That acting is way over the top and frankly i hate it :)
Oh Thats nice :D nice to meet u :D , frankly talkin I dont watch TV especially those moroccan channels ...Thanks God I have my computer ...my source of addiction...and I really cant imagine leaving without "him" :wub:
@ Xonz yeah they may say whatever they wont we dont care , its not like I dont watch that americaans series - that ppl consider the best- in facts im watching glee season2 house finished season6 and life unexpected season2 but I have my preference ...so what j-drama ur currently watching ?
Last edited by Sham26 on Jan 9th, '11, 11:40, edited 1 time in total.

Samayra

Post by Samayra » Jan 8th, '11, 21:49

Hehe yea thank god for computers and everything being available there :)

Sham26 the pic in ur signature, from what drama is it? it looks familiar but i can't put my finger on it.. or maybe just the guy... is it vic zhou?

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 8th, '11, 22:31

Samayra wrote:Hehe yea thank god for computers and everything being available there :)

Sham26 the pic in ur signature, from what drama is it? it looks familiar but i can't put my finger on it.. or maybe just the guy... is it vic zhou?
Oh ...it a movie : Postman to heaven with Hero (Kim Jaejoung) ...love it !

Samayra

Post by Samayra » Jan 8th, '11, 22:36

Sham26 wrote:
Samayra wrote:Hehe yea thank god for computers and everything being available there :)

Oh ...it a movie : Postman to heaven with Hero (Kim Jaejoung) ...love it !
ah no i dont know him. looks good though. I havent watched any movies yet, i bet there are alot of good ones. but till now ive been watching just series like uhm i loved goong and HYD, the coffee prince and personal taste :D

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 8th, '11, 22:48

@Sham26, I love House M.D. i have all the seasons and still watch it from time to time. and for the J-dramas i currently watch are~ well to be honest most of it just ended 1-2 weeks ago lol but here is the list:
Juui Dolittle (which i liked very very much)
Ogon no Buta (its nice)
Iryu 3 Medical team Dragon
Keizoku 2 SPEC
Moteki

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 9th, '11, 14:26

Xonz wrote:@Sham26, I love House M.D. i have all the seasons and still watch it from time to time. and for the J-dramas i currently watch are~ well to be honest most of it just ended 1-2 weeks ago lol but here is the list:
Juui Dolittle (which i liked very very much)
Ogon no Buta (its nice)
Iryu 3 Medical team Dragon
Keizoku 2 SPEC
Moteki
So ull be my reference concerning j-dramas :w00t: -if u dont mind :whistling: -
@ Samayra ...just start watchin asian movies u can start with classics like the classic , a moment to remember or a millionaire's first love but don't blame me if u get addicted :roll ...u have just to make the first step haha

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 9th, '11, 19:31

Sham26 wrote: So ull be my reference concerning j-dramas :w00t: -if u dont mind :whistling: -
Yea sure i don't mind at all but i hope we got the same taste in what we watch lol XD because i'm alot more into Comedy/Mystery/Action than Romance.

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 10th, '11, 18:58

Nooooo, don't go into a deep slumber again people lol. This thread finally got active again D: just talk about anything write 1 comment a day atleast.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jan 10th, '11, 19:30

Haha LOL, I didn't think I should spam this thread, cause I'm not Arab and only used to learn the language...but if you changed to english...I'll drop by from time to time, especially to stare at sham's JJM signature :P

if you need romance-jdrama recs, I'd say try anything with Kimura Takuya for a start...and there's a ton of others I liked. Tell me what kind of genre/story you're looking for and I can give you many recs - used to be crazy bout jdrama before I drifted to Korean ones. From last season, try Nagareboshi (it's subbed in Arabic and English at viki)

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 10th, '11, 20:18

post edited.
Last edited by Issy on Jan 11th, '11, 15:08, edited 1 time in total.

Xonz

Post by Xonz » Jan 11th, '11, 01:36

arakira wrote:Haha LOL, I didn't think I should spam this thread, cause I'm not Arab and only used to learn the language...but if you changed to english...I'll drop by from time to time, especially to stare at sham's JJM signature :P

if you need romance-jdrama recs, I'd say try anything with Kimura Takuya for a start...and there's a ton of others I liked. Tell me what kind of genre/story you're looking for and I can give you many recs - used to be crazy bout jdrama before I drifted to Korean ones. From last season, try Nagareboshi (it's subbed in Arabic and English at viki)
I don't we are going to talk in Arabic actually because most of us are used to English more by now when it comes to the internet lol, and i don't think i ever watched a Korean series's before XD.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 11th, '11, 03:00

Xonz wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote: ahaa I see ^^ well, my brother is into anime too & I'm working on him but he still haven't watched any dramas, except for some scenes I did ask him to watch.
Yea i hate everything about Arabic music (and yea i do hate everything about it lol) @_@ i'm more into the music itself not the lyrics (and ofcourse Arabic music is all about lyrics) but for J-music/soundtracks they do care more about the music itself, and i got a tip for you to get your brother to watch J-drama :D try to find a Live-action series of an anime he likes (like GTO, Nodame Cantabile or Moyashimon) he might then watch a TV series then get addicted like the rest of us lol :twisted:
Ahaa I see.. it's true that Arabic music is all about lyrics I agree, but I can't say that I hate Arabic music completely.. there are many beautiful & meaningful songs & of course anasheed as well.. I think I really need to listen to them from time to time, because it's my mother tongue after all..
lol i know!! I actually invited him to watch some scenes of Bloody Monday seaosn1 with me, he looked interested but then returned back to his WoW & online gaming world.. it's like he's too busy to enter a new world, but i will never give up of course! xD

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 11th, '11, 03:01

Xonz wrote:
YEAH! join us! :thumright:
Nice to meet a new member here! Samayra
Last edited by MisS Lonliah on Jan 11th, '11, 03:17, edited 1 time in total.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 11th, '11, 03:15

Sham26 wrote: Miss Lonliah ...ur welcome in my country :D , yeah its a good coincidence , I remember going out in the middle of the night looking for the rest of ep of HYD ...
haha what do you mean by going out? xD
I agree, not like the Koreans.. there are only very few Japanese actors with perfect acting skills.. & I haven't watched any TWDrama except for Hana Kimi so I can't judge their dramas..
ohh poor you! what about your friends? some of your relatives? no one is there to support you? xD
All of my university friends at least watched one Jdrama.. hmm now in my mind there are around 10 friends!!! so I can safely say that it's very comfortable here to be an otaku! xD

& wait!! are you serious about marrying an Asian guy??! then you will be taken for a double crazy person! LOL
Last edited by MisS Lonliah on Jan 11th, '11, 03:21, edited 1 time in total.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 11th, '11, 03:16

arakira wrote: if you need romance-jdrama recs, I'd say try anything with Kimura Takuya for a start...)
I SECOND this! :thumright:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 12th, '11, 16:39

arakira wrote:Haha LOL, I didn't think I should spam this thread, cause I'm not Arab and only used to learn the language...but if you changed to english...I'll drop by from time to time, especially to stare at sham's JJM signature :P

Arakira what r u doing here ? Guess my signi made u crazy yeah yeah it has the same effect on me , u can imagine the first time I saw that photo I was :goggle: Joo Jin :wub:
Oh thanks thats so kind from u ...yeah Kimura Takuya I saw him in Pride he's gorgeous and loved his advertising about canon so I ll see Nagareboshi ..As I remember I ve never watched a drama with an arabic subs ...so it s not a problem if a good j-drama isnt subbed in arabic dont worry ...but thanks again...hope u dont regret the offer ...yeah yeah Ill bother u from now on ...just kidding
MisS Lonliah wrote:& wait!! are you serious about marrying an Asian guy??! then you will be taken for a double crazy person! LOL]

relatives? Im the only one ..yeah yeah I tried to put my mom into k-drama she watched with me the first episodes of shining inheritance but she gave it up
:cry:
yeah yeah crazy I remember yesterday talking with a friend about asian and everything she sure took me for an insane person but who cares :D
Let me dream ...since dreams are free :alcoholic:
xonz wrote: Yea sure i don't mind at all but i hope we got the same taste in what we watch lol because i'm alot more into Comedy/Mystery/Action than Romance
doesnt matter if its a good one....

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jan 12th, '11, 19:23

Sham26 wrote: Arakira what r u doing here ? Guess my signi made u crazy yeah yeah it has the same effect on me , u can imagine the first time I saw that photo I was :goggle: Joo Jin :wub:
Oh thanks thats so kind from u ...yeah Kimura Takuya I saw him in Pride he's gorgeous and loved his advertising about canon so I ll see Nagareboshi ..As I remember I ve never watched a drama with an arabic subs ...so it s not a problem if a good j-drama isnt subbed in arabic dont worry ...but thanks again...hope u dont regret the offer ...yeah yeah Ill bother u from now on ...just kidding
Keke I used to learn Arabic before I changed to Japanese...so I came here as a silent reader from time to time...cause I had no confidence about writing anything in Arabic...but yes...now your sig turned me into your stalker - I love JJM, watched the "A better tomorrow" remake and remembered how gorgeous he is and I'm dying to see it subbed now :P

Ah, Nagareboshi doesn't have Kimura - but Takenouchi Yutaka, who I like even better :mrgreen:
If you wanna go for more Kimura dramas, try anything apart from his latest Tsuki no Koibito, that was a failure IMO =)
His fav drama if mine are One Million Stars Falling from the Sky, Love Generation, Karei Naru Ichizoku and Nemureru Mori =)
You can ask me anytime, like Issy I watched like 100 jdrama and only got into Korean ones last year...

Haha you wanna marry an asian guy?!? Really?
I wouldn't go for Japanese though... I think they're not the best husband material - in general they don't know how to express their feelings, don't help out in the house and over-work all the time :P

recca_cool

Post by recca_cool » Jan 13th, '11, 08:40

اف اف يا لونليا أغيب كم أسبوع عن المنتدى و أشوف الموضوع قايم عزه :)

مرحباً لجميع المشاركين الجدد :) Hi to all the new comers!

@Sham26 & Lonliah
It seems for all of us, HYD was one of the very first jdorama we watched & what got us hooked ^_^

@Lonilah:
I haven't been that active recently so I'm a lil bit out of touch, but I'll respond to your list below :)
MisS Lonliah wrote: Mar7ba ^^

Here is my list:

- Shinzanmono
- Kaibutsu Kun
- Mother
- Hotaru no Hikari 2
- Unubore Deka
- Freeter, Ie wo Kau
Really? Kaibutsu Kun & Unubore Deka?
First one is way too "childish" for my taste, and Unubore deka started funny but it was lacking something.. it lacked some substance I can't quite get my hands on it, but it was rather disappointing for Nagase-san :(

I agree about Shinzanmono & Mother =D even though I haven't finished Mother yet, and I'm looking forward to Chuks translation of the new SP that came out.'

HnH2... I didn't find decent sub, the one I saw out was way.. too crappy for my taste..
- Bloody Monday 2
- Sunao ni Narenakute
- Guilty
Natsu no Koi was rather... plain.. very disappointing for such a great cast :\ Guilty I have only watched 3 episodes but again, it is kinda plain, which is disappointing since I'm a kanna miho fan >.< but I'll still finish it because her acting is great :)
Sunao Ni.. was entertaining, why did you rate it at the bottom? It is not as bad as the rest but I can see that it missed a "punch" especially for such a great assortment of cast ^^
Overrated!!
[/quote]
More like, crap >_> although I have to admit, Nadeshiko the live-action was better than manga and anime...

Now my turn :P I can't believe you missed on those great shows:
- GOLD
- Code Blue Season 2 (I honestly can't believe u missed on this?? It is by far the best which is quite exceptional; sequals tend to be the same or worse as prequals)
- Himitsu (weird but interesting)
- Iryu 3 (you really didn't bother watching this?)
- Magerarenai Onna (awesome acting, good story, good acting, great staff)
- Tokujo Kabachi!! (good show)
- Tsuki no Koibito (not the best for kimitaku but still good show & great staff as well as OST)
- Zettai Reido (good police show, quite different and must see for any aya-chan fan :))

Below are lesser known but quite nice IMO:
- Dosokai (quite nice romance)
- Mioka (like 1 litre of tears, if you like tear jerks)

I haven't watched later seasons of 2010 sadly and probably nothing of 2011 but I hope we can discuss 2010 ones at least :)

Again, welcome to everyone and I'm glad to see this thread more active :D

@Xonk
So you have finished the recommendations I gave you that is nice man ^^ I'm glad you loved them :)

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 13th, '11, 20:21

arakira wrote:
Keke I used to learn Arabic before I changed to Japanese...so I came here as a silent reader from time to time...cause I had no confidence about writing anything in Arabic...but yes...now your sig turned me into your stalker -

What a honor !! so learning japanese is easier than arabic ?
arakira wrote:I love JJM, watched the "A better tomorrow" remake and remembered how gorgeous he is and I'm dying to see it subbed now :P
Oh then let me know when the subs are out :goggle:
arakira wrote:Ah, Nagareboshi doesn't have Kimura - but Takenouchi Yutaka, who I like even better :mrgreen:
If you wanna go for more Kimura dramas, try anything apart from his latest Tsuki no Koibito, that was a failure IMO =)
His fav drama if mine are One Million Stars Falling from the Sky, Love Generation, Karei Naru Ichizoku and Nemureru Mori =)
You can ask me anytime, like Issy I watched like 100 jdrama and only got into Korean ones last year...
Im currently downloading Nagareboshi ...over 100 j-drama ??!!!!!! omo omo u r another wiki ? :w00t: I think I watched 20 j-drama in total :-( , even after 3 years of addiction I still cant catch up with all this :cry: !How did u do !!!!
arakira wrote:Haha you wanna marry an asian guy?!? Really?
I wouldn't go for Japanese though... I think they're not the best husband material - in general they don't know how to express their feelings, don't help out in the house and over-work all the time :P
Yeah yeah totally agree , I prefer south korean guys but even a cold hearted japanese one is out of my league :-( , it could happen though ...if my life was a drama :lol

@ recca_cool nice to meet u too :D

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Feb 5th, '11, 01:35

recca_cool wrote:اف اف يا لونليا أغيب كم أسبوع عن المنتدى و أشوف الموضوع قايم عزه :)

مرحباً لجميع المشاركين الجدد :) Hi to all the new comers!

@Sham26 & Lonliah
It seems for all of us, HYD was one of the very first jdorama we watched & what got us hooked ^_^

@Lonilah:
I haven't been that active recently so I'm a lil bit out of touch, but I'll respond to your list below :)
MisS Lonliah wrote: Mar7ba ^^

Here is my list:

- Shinzanmono
- Kaibutsu Kun
- Mother
- Hotaru no Hikari 2
- Unubore Deka
- Freeter, Ie wo Kau
Really? Kaibutsu Kun & Unubore Deka?
First one is way too "childish" for my taste, and Unubore deka started funny but it was lacking something.. it lacked some substance I can't quite get my hands on it, but it was rather disappointing for Nagase-san :(

I agree about Shinzanmono & Mother =D even though I haven't finished Mother yet, and I'm looking forward to Chuks translation of the new SP that came out.'

HnH2... I didn't find decent sub, the one I saw out was way.. too crappy for my taste..
- Bloody Monday 2
- Sunao ni Narenakute
- Guilty
Natsu no Koi was rather... plain.. very disappointing for such a great cast :\ Guilty I have only watched 3 episodes but again, it is kinda plain, which is disappointing since I'm a kanna miho fan >.< but I'll still finish it because her acting is great :)
Sunao Ni.. was entertaining, why did you rate it at the bottom? It is not as bad as the rest but I can see that it missed a "punch" especially for such a great assortment of cast ^^
Overrated!!
More like, crap >_> although I have to admit, Nadeshiko the live-action was better than manga and anime...
لا شكله الموضوع رد للنوم :(
وانا بعد تأخرت في الرد عليك سوري ^^

- Kaibutsu Kun had a very very bad CG & annoying costumes, but once you start following the story & see the prince's attitudes I think the story will automatically grow on you! Each episode presented a meaningful lesson to the prince & to us as viewers. I think that it was a drama for everyone! No matter how many years old are you, you're gonna enjoy watching it completely! In other words, it brought precious lessons we rarely find in current dramas.
- Unubore Deka is not recommended I guess. But for me it was too baka & thus funny! My brain was not needed during watching it & my mood got better & better. Nagase was repeating him self yeah, but I really liked the chemistry between him & the Unubore 5 members. It was a drama for fun only & nothing else.

My Bottom List probably meant that my hopes were high for them, but they disappointed me completely! I don't wanna give you spoilers about Guilty because the last episode was a big fail! But the final episode of Sunao ni Narenakute was even worse! I'll give it an award for the worst final episode in a drama EVER! Was there anything in the final episode? please do tell me! Complete waste of talents & waste of time...

I liked the anime version of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge better than that silly drama. I guess some anime you can't just turn them to dramas that easily. Maybe some should stay as anime forever..
Now my turn :P I can't believe you missed on those great shows:
- GOLD
- Code Blue Season 2 (I honestly can't believe u missed on this?? It is by far the best which is quite exceptional; sequals tend to be the same or worse as prequals)
- Himitsu (weird but interesting)
- Iryu 3 (you really didn't bother watching this?)
- Magerarenai Onna (awesome acting, good story, good acting, great staff)
- Tokujo Kabachi!! (good show)
- Tsuki no Koibito (not the best for kimitaku but still good show & great staff as well as OST)
- Zettai Reido (good police show, quite different and must see for any aya-chan fan :))

Below are lesser known but quite nice IMO:
- Dosokai (quite nice romance)
- Mioka (like 1 litre of tears, if you like tear jerks)
Now to your list! ;)
- GOLD : I'm still waiting for the subs..
- Code Blue 2: still on my wanna-watch-list
- Himitsu: was very good! I agree! I really liked how it ended as a Himitsu too.
- Iryu 3: lol I know it was good xD but it's still on my wanna-watch-list
- Magerarenai Onna: still on my wanna-watch-list
- Tokujo Kabachi!! : I like Sho & Maki & I enjoyed the drama very much.
- Tsuki no Koibito: great OST yeah! thanks for uploading it again! :P the plot was not as strong as it should be..
- Zettai Reido: still on my wanna-watch-list
- Mioka: still on my wanna-watch-list
- Dosokai: Not on my wanna-watch-list

I enjoyed discussing all of the above with you! :-)

recca_cool

Post by recca_cool » Feb 6th, '11, 22:15

that is a lot of "on my wanna-watch-list" :P
Why Dosokai not in your watch list? It is not-bad romance, with an interesting story & good acting :)

Glad you enjoyed Tokujo Kabachi!! ^^ I haven't finished Himitsu yet I need to get on catching up lol.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Feb 7th, '11, 13:53

recca_cool wrote:that is a lot of "on my wanna-watch-list" :P
Why Dosokai not in your watch list? It is not-bad romance, with an interesting story & good acting :)

Glad you enjoyed Tokujo Kabachi!! ^^ I haven't finished Himitsu yet I need to get on catching up lol.
lol yeah that list is getting bigger & bigger everyday xD not to mention the anime, movies... lists...
ok then let me add Dosokai to my wanna-download-list ;) Thanks for your recommendation!

Himitsu got better in the last few episodes..

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 5th, '11, 20:57

Ramadan Karim !

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Aug 5th, '11, 21:03

Ramadan Kareem everyone ^^

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Aug 7th, '11, 01:22

رمضان كريم جميعًا :)

arakira