Nepalese D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
clumsy

Nepalese D-Addicts

Post by clumsy » Oct 22nd, '07, 04:49

Hi,

Its intriguing to see ppl from all over the world here. So just wondering if we ve any DRAMA ADDICTS from NEPAL lurking around here. :scratchchin:

Drop in & let urself known.. :dance:

:wub: My facination to asian drama started wid few Korean movies i watched in Arrirang and ever since there is no turning back (well atleast up until now)
Also been crossing boundaries to Japanese n' Taiwanese drama :thumright:

I luv ASIAN Dramas!!!

bhani

Post by bhani » Oct 27th, '07, 07:34

[edit: no longer a member]
Last edited by bhani on Nov 14th, '07, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

clumsy

Post by clumsy » Nov 3rd, '07, 16:42

YEyy!!! I found one nepali :cheers: who shares my addiction.. :wub:
Wellz my first kmovie was Il Mare.. :thumright: .

Drama..ermm i m trying to remember..oh yeah it was a taiwanese drama, meteor garden...watched it?recently even completed its japanese version. Fully recommending you to watch them.

Recently watched:: Hotaru no Hikari (Jdrama), Why Whyl Love (Tdrama), Coffee Prince (Kdrama) -- starting Nodame Cantabile (Jdrama).

bhani

Post by bhani » Nov 4th, '07, 09:31

Last edited by bhani on Nov 14th, '07, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

clumsy

Post by clumsy » Nov 4th, '07, 13:17

yeah! UK is jammed packed wid neapalese i hear, like in HK. Bet its Fun during Dashain n Tihar..Am currently living in Australia, its already been 5 years. :O Time Flies!!!!

GOONG & Coffee Prince..yeah!! they are the best kdrama i ve watched so far. I think at that time, i pretty much ignored everything remotely responsible, was practically glued to my computer :tv: I wont be watching Goong 2 though, as the cast has changed..bleh..whT about u?

I watched Hana Yori Dango just recently and Meteor Garden like agess agooOO and may be bcoz of that, i enjoyed both of them. I do agree Metero Garden (didnt watch MG2, at tht time no sub was available) tends to drag a lil compared to the j-version. Reason why nowadays i prefer Jdrama as its just 10-11 eps long...

1 liter of tear, proposal daisakusen, nobuta wo produce are few of the BEST jdrama i've eva watched.. RECOMMENDING YOU HIGHLY!! I ve downloaded n burnt them in cd so that I can watch anYYYYTIMMee..hehe Before i used to watch dramas in streaming sites like youtube, daily motion..but now i dl them all. :cheers: .no doubt i ve got more entertainment stuff in my HD than my Uni work.. :roll

I ve heard of Fantasy Couple but vent watched it yet! Now I am waiting on ISWK2.

btw there is a hollywood adaptation of II Mare(bit slow paced GREAT story line), its called Lake house. But II Mare is Wayy WAAyyy betta..

bhani

Post by bhani » Nov 6th, '07, 11:51

Last edited by bhani on Nov 14th, '07, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

clumsy

Post by clumsy » Nov 7th, '07, 23:22

Check out synopsis for Goong S (goong 2) http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Goong_S here. It looks alrite. haha and oh yeah!! me too guilty of watching sub-LESS drama & actually enjoying it. Pretty much understood the gist of the story if not everything.. , ..lol..wellz, i dont do tht anymore, "Getting older and arguably wiser" at 23 now!

Besides we R ving a wonderful SPRING! And in dashain we had the perfect 'dashain weather' ..actually was a lil bit too hot at midday. :) . My cuz (living in UK) always goes ga-ga over weather out here - sun, beach, laid back weekends are the perfect receipe for a slack day, isnt it? 8) Tihar ma taas and get togethers ho yaha tah..no bhaili or deusi..i miss tht! You ve FUN OUT THERE!!

Are we the only Nep D-addicts around?? :whistling: OR May be they vent bumped into this forum yet! *sigh*

yenchan69

Just curious

Post by yenchan69 » Jan 23rd, '08, 13:44

Hi! I'm not Nepalese, but I'm curious. What kind of television programming do they have in Nepal? Are there Nepalese dramas, for example? Thanks!

Naicho

Post by Naicho » May 13th, '08, 13:06

every 1 has the same kind of drama... the story will be kind of same.. just a little bit of changes... lol

boris7

Post by boris7 » May 13th, '08, 13:27

Nepalese people and culture = great!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I have been and lived in Nepal....and also worked with Nepalese in
southeast Asia... = Singapore,Malaysia,Brunei and Hong Kong....
I experienced great social gatherings during the Festival of Lights! (Hindi)....

Qo - Sagarmatha (सगरमाथा)

Chomolungma (ཇོ་མོ་གླང་མ)

Naicho

Post by Naicho » May 13th, '08, 15:10

u sure knw about nepal lol... its great u hear that u have been there... and u like it so much... m really honoured to hear that... anyway thanx for expresing your felling and u r always welcome in any part of asia... especially nepal... lol...

ashraf11

Post by ashraf11 » Feb 1st, '10, 11:08

Hi I am from inDIA. Been to Nepal a couple of times.Most wonderfull country & cool people. I have a friend from Kathmandu who plays heavy metal music.Nepalis are special. Not like us Indians. We can only think in one way - that is desi robotic style and our pizzas are still chapatis with cold crumbled paneer ...lol. We lack that flexibility of mind and adaptability hehehe - Nepali pizza = dere ramro achha and 100% Italian original.