Vietnamese D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
thislove

Post by thislove » Jun 22nd, '07, 19:38

Right on Meviet!!! :cheers: Wow I didn't know you knew so much about Vietnam's history. My father told me stories about the ceiling fans and women's bras used for coffee filters and catching fishes as well when those communists took over Vietnam :cheers: . Totally agree with u and mymomo ANOTHER MISGUIDED DOG!!!!

meviet wrote:
captain-nippon wrote:mymomo

Another misguide DOG. They have a lot of you people in America don't they? hhehehe, my father is a great man, he fought a war for the freedom of his people and his country. He risk his life, he and soldiers like him. A priceless and selfless ACTS of courage. He has done far more can you c could ever understand.

Well, your father was A SLAVE, must less a DOG, you're still proud of that. It's sad to be you than. Do you really wants to know the differences between YOU AND I, I can still go back to VIET NAM with my head up, but you, you're probably get BEAT UP and put in PRISON for being you. I encourage to go to Viet Nam and talk to people in Viet Nam like you did to me. If you can only do this kind of talk on the Internet than you're a COWARD, like your father. He must did a lot fighting in his 9 years of prisons, it's to bad he didn't do a lot of fighting in REAL WARS, the most work he did was probably clean an American GI shoe.

The reasons why your father CRY is because probably on WELFARE in america and can't be part of great country like Viet Nam. We rebuild the country and made Viet Nam into $60 billions economy, with billions of investment from Japan. The Viet Nam economy are growing at 8% annually. All of this happened in the last 30 years while people like your father were on WELFARE in AMerica....

So sad, another idiot afraid to face the truth.
Did Vietnam need your father's help to rebuild or to save the people from hardships? Did Vietnam had to plead for help from the world, and was Vietnam in the list of one of the poorest countries in the world? if your father helped a lot then you won't able to get all the donations and money from the world like whatever you have in your stinky stomach right now, but everyone else will have the same.
Second of all, my father doesn't have welfare because he uses his own strength to take care of himself and his family, not like your family getting the money from the people and act like nothing happens.
Third of all, I never said that I’m afraid to go back to Vietnam and say whatever I believe is true. And even you admit that I will get in trouble for saying something like this, because Vietnam has nothing but punch of losers who are afraid of getting yelled at for all of their crimes. And because Vietnam has no freedom of speech, is that what you call "a good Vietnam?" OH…I forgot; since you’re the son of an official, therefore you can do whatever you want to, no wonder you try to say something good for your own communist friends. I wonder what would happen if you’re not a son of an official.
If your government is doing so well, why did you need the help from Japan? Before the communists came in, Vietnam was no difference than Japan and Korea. We had good doctors, scholars, celebrities, who happened to be whatever you are wishing for right now. And now you have the gut to say “JAPAN IS HELPING OUT MY COUNTRY, WHICH MY FATHER AND THE GOVERNMENT SUPPOSED TO CARE FOR!!” “THEY ARE BEATING UP MY PEOPLE, SO WHAT? I HAVE MONEY, THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH!!”

The only way to show who has more power is to see who has the right to say something bad about their own government. Here, in the U.S, I can say anything about Bush, Clinton, Reagan, etc. I dare you to say something horrible to JUST ONE of your communist friends. Yeah, I guess we were bunch of losers, but I least we get to speak our minds, better than you sitting in front of your computer and try to fool your ass out, just because you’re afraid of saying the FORDDING things.

I guess your teachers did a good job at teaching you all these lies, but sadly, your father and his friends don’t seem to be doing a verrry good job. Besides, if you think you are smart, then go back and read all the promises that your father and his friends made as the communists of Vietnam and see if they did all that. Because even a little baby here knows that communism is “for the good of the people, everyone is equal, and no one will control anyone.” Uhm…if everything in Vietnam is exactly like this, I don’t think the Vietnamese government will have time to go around looking for help, because they should be at home working with the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE!!

Oh, and remember what you called the Americans? So, uhm…then why did you need to learn English? Also, you people used to call technologies are things that the Americans used to comtaminate the people’s mind. Then I think you are not being a true patriot, you should follow what uncle Ho said and your own saying. Don’t be a hypocrite.
And don’t forget EVERYONE IS EQUAL!!!

I hope to see you in Vietnam soon, HELPING OUT THE PEOPLE. Oh…btw, my family members are dying from hunger and my friends are using drugs, I think you should go and ask your father to do something about it. OR are you afraid that you will have to lose your precious computer to feed the people? Make sure you do it with your friends; I don’t want you to be lonely.

Do you want to hear a joke? One day, there was a group of communist officials came into a house that was left behind by the people. The second they entered the house, one of them yelled out “everybody hide, they have a head chopper in this house!!” and all of them immediately hid under the bed. And guess what? That was just a ceiling fan. They even thought the women bra as coffee filters. “I only want one of them.” haHAHAHA…idiots. even the poorest person had a refrigaerator in their house. Hey, your communist friends showed my father the picture when he was captured.

I have many more funny stories to tell you, but I guess you can go and ask your daddy about his first day seeing the fancy stuffs that were left behind by the southern people. Those who you people killed and took their stuff or you scared them away. So you don’t have the right to call them traitors, because it was you guys who forced the people away with all of your disgusting lies and cruel minds. Also, don’t worry, we are not running away. In facts, we are patriots, because we are waiting for you guys to die soon, so we can get our Vietnam back. Just like waiting for bunch of sick mosquitoes to die off. So have fun using drugs. I guess that’s the only reason why you think Vietnam is in a good condition, because it has a large number of assholes like you as its people. Who cannot do anything but enjoying your life with the money you ROBBED from the people.

Guess what? My dad stayed in the camp for 9 years, and none of the officials had the gut to kill him, even after what he told them. They can only kill people that are weaker than them. And do you know what I call that? CHEAP -- lies, kill people who can't offense themselves. Overall, that's cheap.

You better watch out, to me, it seems like you had been in prison since you were born.

But I think you are just one of the sad kids, don’t worry, there are many of them like you.
I bet you don’t even know the history of Vietnam as well as a little 5 year-old girl. I think you’re too busy lying to yourself OR killing people. HUHaaa!! After my ten years of life in Vietnam, I can say that you guys are no better than a dog. At least a dog has a life, a brain, even a heart.

So sad, very sad!!

the more you call us names, the more i see the fear in you. i think that's all you've learned since you were still in your mother's womb.

thislove

Post by thislove » Jun 22nd, '07, 19:45

Yes, I want to get along as well but there are ignorant ppls out there and if u dont voice ur opinon they'll just think their views are rite. It would only misled them more and I can understand those ppls view cuz its the Vietnamese govt that's preaching those good for nothing morals but as a Vietnamese I think its our responsibilities to fight for those stuck back in VN who are unable to voice their views. Wat I cant understand is that we are all viets yet there are those communist leaders who doesnt want VN to prosper, they can only think of their nice cars, villas and money. They DONT think for the VIET PEOPLE AT ALL!!!!
chickenruns wrote:So sad that vietnamese ppl are this solidary after the war.. even in a movie community like this you guys can't avoid to speak about politic ?? please, if you can be able to be friendly with ppl around the world then never insult your fellows who share the blood which's running in your veins

meviet

Post by meviet » Jun 23rd, '07, 03:21

thislove wrote:Right on Meviet!!! :cheers: Wow I didn't know you knew so much about Vietnam's history. My father told me stories about the ceiling fans and women's bras used for coffee filters and catching fishes as well when those communists took over Vietnam :cheers: . Totally agree with u and mymomo ANOTHER MISGUIDED DOG!!!!
Thank you!!
Wow...I just reallized how suck my grammar is. I was too busy writing down the thing.
And you're right, we should speak up about it even if we were not there to face the communists. Since we have the right to, then why not? This is not only for me, but for the people in vietnam too. People like my family, who is stuck with those idiots.

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Jun 26th, '07, 04:26

chickenruns wrote:So sad that vietnamese ppl are this solidary after the war.. even in a movie community like this you guys can't avoid to speak about politic ?? please, if you can be able to be friendly with ppl around the world then never insult your fellows who share the blood which's running in your veins
[/quote]

thank you chickenruns....
it's a movie forum....
please ppl.

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Jun 27th, '07, 17:40

Hey guys, we're among other communities. So please don't let them laugh at us ! ok ?
This is a forum for Asian drama and movie fans, so instead of talking about politic can u please talk about movies and dramas ?
Forget all the old words such as "freedom speech", "human's rights" or "communist"...We're both "Con rồng cháu tiên",aren't we ?
Do those members in other communities in this forum talk with each others like us ?
To all the people of Vietnam, if u try to talk with the Anti-VNs, it won't make anything better....just let them say whatever they want in this forum of movies...
To all the Anti-Vns, I know you've got Viet pride in ur blood, when u start a war in such a forum, at least u make this forum's members think that people from other Asian countries are smarter than us...
However, I love Jdrama, I wish in a near future, we can make such good dramas...Have you ever seen "Dòng Máu Anh Hùng" and "Hương phù sa" (Those movie and drama give me hope for a bright future of Vietnamese entertainment).
Last edited by ih2try on Jun 28th, '07, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

meviet

Post by meviet » Jun 28th, '07, 01:13

hey, i came here to talk about movies too. and i didn't start any of these crazy talks. i just say what is right. and he's not only called my dad a traitor, but he called almost everyone in here a traitor.
if it's not because of the VC, we will get to watch some good Vietnamese movies and series too.
besides, what would you call a person if they don't defend their own family, or the truth?

well, i guess it was quite stupid of me arguing with a brainless vc and made so many unnecessary uproar. so, sorry to those who found it annoying.

but not to captain-nippon though, he doesn't deserve my apology.

i can't wait for the japanese version of hana kimi.
have a good summer!! =) :salut: :thumleft: :thumright:
Last edited by meviet on Jun 28th, '07, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jun 28th, '07, 04:13

yay! i cant wait for hana kimi either :D

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Jun 28th, '07, 04:16

gaaaah
i watched the taiwanese versions and it was really funnie
so mayb i'll watch it
i jus noticed dat a lot of taiwanese series are based on manga
like meteor garden, hana kim, tokyo juliet......

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Jun 28th, '07, 21:44

Does anybody know the name of the very young actress appeared in 5th episode of Hana Yori Dango 2 ? She played the part of the girl whom Makino's brother felt in love with...

Có ai biết tên diễn viên đóng vai cô bé được em trai của Makino gửi thư tình trong tập 5 phim Hana Yori Dango 2 không ?
Xinh quá, phải kiếm hình về ngắm mà ko có tên thì ko tìm hình được. Ai rành thì cho luôn cả địa chỉ website của diễn viên đó với nhé ^^

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Jun 28th, '07, 21:54

Misuzawa Nako

Ok, I found her name. That's it. She was born in 1993. Now she is just 14 yrs old and 157cm tall.
However I don't find any pic of her TT

These were captured from the video:

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Jun 30th, '07, 02:37

wow, she's 14?
like me?
she look soo much older though...

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jun 30th, '07, 03:10

aww. that reminds me of Hana yori Dango. I just rewatched the whole drama again. it's was so good. Matsumoto Jun was so cute. love him<3333333

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Jun 30th, '07, 04:35

I'm a 20 year old guy and it makes me embarrassed to say that I love Jdrama. There seems to be not many guys out there have the same hobby with me. I think I'm girly...

However, I love those young actresses in Jdrama. One of the girls I like best in Jdrama was Aragaki Yui. She's just too cute and pretty. She's so young (born in 1988) but her act was really good in My Boss My Hero...

@gummonster, If you're a girl then why do you put those girls pictures in your signature ? Pls tell me the names of the third and fourth one and what movie have they acted in lately, and please recommend some for me to watch...

@ljkluvr11: I thought you're 16, aren't u ?
Last edited by ih2try on Jul 1st, '07, 06:02, edited 1 time in total.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jun 30th, '07, 18:36

do i really have to be a guy to put girls on my sig?
well, those are my favorite actress. so yeah
the third one is Lee Da Hee, she's korean, and she's been in My Girl, and Hello Miss. I love My Girl so much.
the fourth one is Erika Sawajiri, she's was in A Song to the Sun
well, i need to update my signature. my favorite actresses has changed.
Last edited by gummonster on Jul 11th, '07, 06:57, edited 1 time in total.

qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by qnhu » Jul 1st, '07, 09:29

Strange~aren't Viets supposed to type Vietnamese in D-A's Viet community? XD Just wondering...
Không hiểu tại sao mình thấy tiếng Anh nhiều hơn tiếng Việt nhỉ?

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jul 4th, '07, 22:34

ih2try wrote:I'm a 20 year old guy and it makes me embarrassed to say that I love Jdrama. There seems to be not many guys out there have the same hobby with me. I think I'm girly...
I'm the same age as you and i too love jdrama.

i like couple of korean dramas, but i still prefer japanese :mrgreen:

@qnhu:not everyone here can write in vietnamese.......

trongie

Post by trongie » Jul 16th, '07, 01:21

ummm so anyone know where to download some new/good vietnamese albums?

eastingfeasting

It is so weird ..why viet like korean and other asian junks

Post by eastingfeasting » Jul 17th, '07, 02:50

i lived in the US and i must say..i'm not all crazy about american television, and i find it crazier to like korean stuff.. like you see that korean singer Rain, he's good in math, but act like a black version of hip hop star..spewing silly garbage noises that probably vietnamese fans dont' understand. chung oogaa sayo bang gul..
what???? is that a song?
and if you think americans have terrible stereotypes about vietnamese, yah.. wake up and smell your asian neighbors.. the are one ignorant lot that covers half the globe.

meviet

Re: It is so weird ..why viet like korean and other asian ju

Post by meviet » Jul 17th, '07, 04:08

eastingfeasting wrote:i lived in the US and i must say..i'm not all crazy about american television, and i find it crazier to like korean stuff.. like you see that korean singer Rain, he's good in math, but act like a black version of hip hop star..spewing silly garbage noises that probably vietnamese fans dont' understand. chung oogaa sayo bang gul..
what???? is that a song?
and if you think americans have terrible stereotypes about vietnamese, yah.. wake up and smell your asian neighbors.. the are one ignorant lot that covers half the globe.

and why are you telling us this?

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Jul 19th, '07, 05:16

trongie wrote:ummm so anyone know where to download some new/good vietnamese albums?
try www.vietshine.com

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 23rd, '07, 03:52

ih2try wrote:
trongie wrote:ummm so anyone know where to download some new/good vietnamese albums?
try www.vietshine.com
wow.. i was just coming here to ask that question! well. sorta. i was looking more for suggestions/recommendations. never listened to Viet music, so asking for ideas on where to starT! any particular artists i should look for??

trongie

Post by trongie » Jul 23rd, '07, 04:10

thank you very much ih2try :mrgreen: , and to eastingfeasting everyone has their own seperate view but rain is definitely not a black version of anything and besides you think viet music is that great? look at ung hoang phuc idiot cant keep a note if his life depended on it, he just has money to become a celebrity but no talent and i heard some stuff... but whereas rain is talent he can sing and act very well... and if you want to make fun of their language thats a different subject but just because you dont understand it doesnt mean it isnt good for example my mom likes celine dion although she doesnt understand a word in the song whats wrong with that? the world is big and large why try to keep yourself in a bubble?

angeizahoy i suggest starting with Nhat tinh anh - Vang trang khoc viet music isnt that hot nowadays but eh every once in a while something good comes up 8)

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Jul 23rd, '07, 05:48

trongie wrote:thank you very much ih2try :mrgreen: , and to eastingfeasting everyone has their own seperate view but rain is definitely not a black version of anything and besides you think viet music is that great? look at ung hoang phuc idiot cant keep a note if his life depended on it, he just has money to become a celebrity but no talent and i heard some stuff... but whereas rain is talent he can sing and act very well... and if you want to make fun of their language thats a different subject but just because you dont understand it doesnt mean it isnt good for example my mom likes celine dion although she doesnt understand a word in the song whats wrong with that? the world is big and large why try to keep yourself in a bubble?

angeizahoy i suggest starting with Nhat tinh anh - Vang trang khoc viet music isnt that hot nowadays but eh every once in a while something good comes up 8)
Yes I agree.. Vang Trang Khoc is good =D and try Andy Quach's music \: D/

Viet music...is "good"...but I wouldn't say great.... ^^;;;

conan_1412

Post by conan_1412 » Jul 26th, '07, 05:06

hello everyone. My name is Quy. I live in USA for 5 years. Currently I'm learning Japanese so I watch as much Dorama as possible to increase my vocabulary. Xin ra mat moi nguoi.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 26th, '07, 05:18

heyy im viet too
yay!!
chao moi nguoi
ta la hoc xin lop 7 o? cali
xin cau cho moi ngoui duc ngay vui ve
yoroshiku ne?

ja~nee <3

meviet

Post by meviet » Jul 29th, '07, 07:56

hello everyone,

i just finished watching nobuta wo produce the last few days. and it's weird how i have changed my interest from k-drama to j-drama just because of that series. i'm currently looking for another japanese series that is as good as that one.

however, i think i'm being a little picky at what to watch, since i'm just a newbie to japanese dramas. i have to say, it's really frustrating and hard to search for the right series to watch.
:crazy: :cry:

any recommendations? :wub:

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Jul 29th, '07, 10:38

meviet, no wonder why someone like u love that Korean shits for such a long time...Now u've changed ur interest to jdorama..it maybe a little late coz u wasted a lot of ur time that u could have been enjoy jdrama instead of that Taiwanese Hana Kimi or those Korean rich and hot guys loving beautiful but poor girl....those were just too cheap to watch...Even the Vietnamese free television channels have been filled up with those garbages during recent 10 years (it's true, the first korean serie on Hanoi television channel was "Feeling", I loved it when I was at grade 4th, now I'm 20) coz it's too cheap, it's free because of the Korean culture broadcasting campaign of the Korean government ...We were interest in those series sooner than the overseas Vietnamese, series such as Autumn, Winter Sonata, Stair way To Heaven, Love Story In Havard....and their soundtracks were loved in Vietnam before the overseas Vietnamese started talking about them on internet (forums, blogs...) or in stuffs like Thuynga DVD or Ngoc Ngan's audio stories...Now we're bored of it. Except for something like Goong in 2 years ago, we often turn off the TV or switch channel everytimes we see a Korean drama.....I just feel sorry for you to waste your time for that until now...while there are many more interesting and meaningful things worth you to watch coz it could teach you alot...and make you be a better person...

I wanna explain to you why people in general and Vietnamese in particular have been interest in Jdrama. First, it is because of the love with mangas and animes of Japan that many Jdrama based on, it's been a long time with Vietnamese love for mangas. Second, it is because of the actor and actress who are beautiful naturally, the Japanese stars never use aesthetic surgery, it's ok for surgery to make someone beautiful but Korean are done too much of it, that makes them have a perfect beauty...but unnaturally, with korean - a swan might have been a duck in the past...Third, the screenplay, many of Jdrama are related to school but there are still many other themes...all of them are good...With Vietnam, Japan has been a close friend, they also have a very interesting culture, nowaday many students learn Japanese......and many many reason I wanna tell u but i'm tired now...
aaah, I've just behaved like a holigan again...but ur taste is poor and even an average serie like Nobuta can make u change ur poor love then it's my recommendation list, let me help you out of the garbage and open your eyes:

1.Hana Yori Dango 1& 2
2. My Boss My Hero
3. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
4. Dragon Zakura
5. Iryu.
6. Nodame Canditable
7. Great Teacher Onizuka...
8. Kimi wa petto
9. Ikeburo West Gate Park
10. Densha Otoko
..........many......
meviet, I've read some of your posts in this topic....and this is my last advice for you: Dig deeper in Jdrama, watch more, u may learn something which is helpful for you in life...if you're smart enough...I hope so.

meviet

Post by meviet » Jul 30th, '07, 02:54

ih2try wrote:meviet, no wonder why someone like u love that Korean shits for such a long time...Now u've changed ur interest to jdorama..it maybe a little late coz u wasted a lot of ur time that u could have been enjoy jdrama instead of that Taiwanese Hana Kimi or those Korean rich and hot guys loving beautiful but poor girl....those were just too cheap to watch...Even the Vietnamese free television channels have been filled up with those garbages during recent 10 years (it's true, the first korean serie on Hanoi television channel was "Feeling", I loved it when I was at grade 4th, now I'm 20) coz it's too cheap, it's free because of the Korean culture broadcasting campaign of the Korean government ...We were interest in those series sooner than the overseas Vietnamese, series such as Autumn, Winter Sonata, Stair way To Heaven, Love Story In Havard....and their soundtracks were loved in Vietnam before the overseas Vietnamese started talking about them on internet (forums, blogs...) or in stuffs like Thuynga DVD or Ngoc Ngan's audio stories...Now we're bored of it. Except for something like Goong in 2 years ago, we often turn off the TV or switch channel everytimes we see a Korean drama.....I just feel sorry for you to waste your time for that until now...while there are many more interesting and meaningful things worth you to watch coz it could teach you alot...and make you be a better person...

I wanna explain to you why people in general and Vietnamese in particular have been interest in Jdrama. First, it is because of the love with mangas and animes of Japan that many Jdrama based on, it's been a long time with Vietnamese love for mangas. Second, it is because of the actor and actress who are beautiful naturally, the Japanese stars never use aesthetic surgery, it's ok for surgery to make someone beautiful but Korean are done too much of it, that makes them have a perfect beauty...but unnaturally, with korean - a swan might have been a duck in the past...Third, the screenplay, many of Jdrama are related to school but there are still many other themes...all of them are good...With Vietnam, Japan has been a close friend, they also have a very interesting culture, nowaday many students learn Japanese......and many many reason I wanna tell u but i'm tired now...
aaah, I've just behaved like a holigan again...but ur taste is poor and even an average serie like Nobuta can make u change ur poor love then it's my recommendation list, let me help you out of the garbage and open your eyes:

1.Hana Yori Dango 1& 2
2. My Boss My Hero
4. Dragon Zakura
5. Iryu.
6. Nodame Canditable
8. Kimi wa petto
10. Densha Otoko
..........many......
meviet, I've read some of your posts in this topic....and this is my last advice for you: Dig deeper in Jdrama, watch more, u may learn something which is helpful for you in life...if you're smart enough...I hope so.

ok, forgive me for my weird thought, but you sound like you are hating me or something.:scratch:
i hope that's not true, or else i would be really sad. :cry:

all i wanted was to learn more about j-drama, but i didn't even mention anything bad about k-dramas. i don't believe that k-dramas are bad at all. i don't watch a series just because of the casts, but because of the story. aslo, i don't only watch k-dramas, i aslo watch thai, taiwanese, tvb, chinese, etc. as long as the plot is interesting, i give it a try.

and it's not my fault that i didn''t get to know more about j-dramas, it's because i've never got a chance to. there was no one there to give me a view of what j-dramas are like.

and to be honest, none of the k-dramas that you mentioned above were my favorites, but it doesn't mean they are bad. they're just not my type, but for others, they might contain some meanings that you don't understand.

but anyways, thank you for the list. it was frustrating for me to find a series because i found so many good ones that i dont even know which one to watch first, it's not because i don't like any of them. i hope you understand what i was trying to say.

and btw, i'm not a fan of anything, even k-dramas.

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Jul 31st, '07, 11:21

ih2try wrote:meviet, no wonder why someone like u love that Korean shits for such a long time...Now u've changed ur interest to jdorama..it maybe a little late coz u wasted a lot of ur time that u could have been enjoy jdrama instead of that Taiwanese Hana Kimi or those Korean rich and hot guys loving beautiful but poor girl....those were just too cheap to watch...Even the Vietnamese free television channels have been filled up with those garbages during recent 10 years (it's true, the first korean serie on Hanoi television channel was "Feeling", I loved it when I was at grade 4th, now I'm 20) coz it's too cheap, it's free because of the Korean culture broadcasting campaign of the Korean government ...We were interest in those series sooner than the overseas Vietnamese, series such as Autumn, Winter Sonata, Stair way To Heaven, Love Story In Havard....and their soundtracks were loved in Vietnam before the overseas Vietnamese started talking about them on internet (forums, blogs...) or in stuffs like Thuynga DVD or Ngoc Ngan's audio stories...Now we're bored of it. Except for something like Goong in 2 years ago, we often turn off the TV or switch channel everytimes we see a Korean drama.....I just feel sorry for you to waste your time for that until now...while there are many more interesting and meaningful things worth you to watch coz it could teach you alot...and make you be a better person...

1.Hana Yori Dango 1& 2
2. My Boss My Hero
4. Dragon Zakura
5. Iryu.
6. Nodame Canditable
8. Kimi wa petto
10. Densha Otoko
..........many......
Err....do you have something against Korean dramas? :| :|

sawakura

Post by sawakura » Aug 2nd, '07, 13:20

1.Hana Yori Dango 1& 2
2. My Boss My Hero
4. Dragon Zakura
5. Iryu.
6. Nodame Canditable
8. Kimi wa petto
10. Densha Otoko
..........many......
you can't force someone to like or dislike something :whistling: . Everyone has their own hobbies and characteristics. I myseft enjoy Jdrama, but i don't think my sister watches Kdrama is wasting time :blink.
And you said that you learn a lot through Jdrama, but i thouhgt that you didn't

ttnguyen01

Post by ttnguyen01 » Aug 2nd, '07, 13:48

Hello Cac Ban Viet around the world! I saw this thread and have to write something. Currently residing in US. Fell
in Love with KDrama when I watch Glass Slipper, then watch Winter Sonata--this wasn't as bad as everyone thinks. You either love it or hate it.

I agree that the K theme is repetitive but the Korean Actors and actress are enough eye candy to last it too.

Currently watching Golden Bride...anyone watching this?

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Aug 2nd, '07, 18:44

Hehe I guess I must have been to have said something against Kdrama. There seems to be a lot of Kdrama fan here. Well forget it pls :cheers: ...That time, I had just finished watching a Korean movie named A Millionaire's First Love that I found so terrible but my sister kept entreating me to watched it from beginning to ending. :crazy:

To meviet: I talked like I hate you because I had read your replies in this topic that you had said bad things about our country and most of them weren't right cause I live in VN and you just listened about VN from ppl or internet and you talked as if you knew thoroughly. Sorry for that, however, I don't want to continue talking politics here. We maybe different in political opinion but we have the same love for our country and drama, right ? As an apologies, I recommend you to watch another serie named H2. Pls start watching it now, it's very good !!!!!! If you don't find it then contact me, I'll give you the links. (One thing that you should know about Jdrama is the cast always look not so good in the poster as in the film :mrgreen: )

To sawakura: Your last words are hurting me...I'm sorry. Pls accept that I have learnt a lot from Jdrama :cry:
Last edited by ih2try on Aug 3rd, '07, 01:33, edited 1 time in total.

sawakura

Post by sawakura » Aug 3rd, '07, 00:45

@ih2try: i'm sorry for hurting you, it maybe too harsh. But i can't say nothing about your opinion about KDrama. The same as you, i don't like Kdrama, but i think it has some good points.

meviet

Post by meviet » Aug 7th, '07, 05:18

@ih2try: first, thank you for giving me all those tips about j-dramas. but about vietnam, the truth is i lived there for ten years, and now i returned i still didn't see any changes. but that's just me.

btw, i'm currently watching nodame cantabile. it's somewhat amusing to watch, and very enjoyable.

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Aug 8th, '07, 10:24

hi !! did anyone heard about the movie "the rebel" also called " dong mau anh hung"?
I'm sdo waiting for this movie, dont know when it will be released.
Does someone know if we can download it somwhere?
:cry:

sawakura

Post by sawakura » Aug 8th, '07, 14:45

@yuna67: it was released, but i haven't watched it yet. My friend said it's just a average movie.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 8th, '07, 15:41

83 Pages wow! Not sure what to say...
Ya!!! Go Viet!!! Although i may not be able to read nor speak vietnamese properly but Im still proud to be Viet!!
I would love to travel and see my own country some day.. but I heard the weather is a lot different from canada.. hot?? humid? [IDK so have i heard]
I dont think i can take much of that cuz Im still having trouble dealing with the weather here.
Maybe Im wrong here, maybe the weather has changed...
But ya, never notice the population of viets in this forum, its nice to know..

This might be off topic but I dont know if most of you are into horror movies, I saw a trailer the other day it was a Viet/Korean movie called "Muoi" not sure when its releasing but i think thats like the first horror movie we ever made... very interesting!

ttnguyen01

Post by ttnguyen01 » Aug 8th, '07, 15:53

TeAsEy0shi: Yeah, I heard the weather is pretty hot in VN. Never been back myself since staying in the US.

I think that is not the only ghost movie VN made. Check out www.onlinephim.net. Has great selection of Viet and other movies.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 8th, '07, 16:09

wow really? didnt know that.. IDK i dont watch vietnamese movies so i dont know much..
:scratch: site must be down its not working for me.. slow respond
but thanx for sharing!
Last edited by TeAsEy0shi on Aug 9th, '07, 04:00, edited 1 time in total.

fimfim

Post by fimfim » Aug 8th, '07, 18:14

ttnguyen01 wrote:Hello Cac Ban Viet around the world! I saw this thread and have to write something. Currently residing in US. Fell
in Love with KDrama when I watch Glass Slipper, then watch Winter Sonata--this wasn't as bad as everyone thinks. You either love it or hate it.

I agree that the K theme is repetitive but the Korean Actors and actress are enough eye candy to last it too.

Currently watching Golden Bride...anyone watching this?
Hello everyone in the Viet community. Chào các bạn từ khắp nơi. I'm also watching Golden Bride and enjoyed seeing some of the vietnamese scenery on screen. Well, there's a lively discussion on the drama going on in the soompi forum: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132441 , for anyone who's interested.

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Aug 8th, '07, 18:32

hello.. i'm viet.. living in the U.S. um.. yeah.. lol err.. i can speak, read, and write (somewhat) so yeah..

and about korean drama.. some of them really are kind of the same.. but then i still enjoy watching them.. though there are some i never finish i think it's because they're um.. way too unoriginal.. but yeah..

i watched 2 episodes of golden bride already and it was alright.. the girl viet kinda sucks though.. lol but she's trying her best so yeah..

sawakura

Post by sawakura » Aug 9th, '07, 12:12

@TeAsEy0shi: if you want to travel vietnam, the best period is september to april, the weather is nice, dry and not so hot.

thislove

Post by thislove » Aug 9th, '07, 22:46

Hello I haven't been to this thread for awhile. I'm currently watching Capital Scandal and 9 Ends 2 Outs. Anyone watching? I heard from some ppl tat Golden Bride is really good too. Except tat it's alittle long like 50 eps. rite?

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 9th, '07, 23:22

i have to say that right now, there's no kdrama that interest me. for this year.
so i haven't watch any kdramas lately and really waiting for FULL HOUSE 2, cuz full hosue is the best kdrama ever, and hope that the sequel is as good with BIKYO of course.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 9th, '07, 23:44

Hello :) . I don't think I've ever posted in here before. Looks like we have a pretty big community here on d-addicts!

So what dramas do people mostly watch? Seems like most of you guys are into Korean. I started with Kdramas but I got quickly bored of them so I've been a Jdrama addict for years now!
Currently watching: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e & Liar Game
Favorites: Hana Yori Dango 1&2, Kurosagi (HUGE Yamapi fangirl XD ), Nobuta wo Produce, 1 Litre of Tears & etc etc.

I was born and raised in Orange County where there's a big Vietnamese community so I see a lot of asian people here. But I'm currently living in Malibu at my family's beach house.. the sand and surf is pretty sweet 8) !

I can somewhat understand and somewhat speak Vietnamese (usually only to my parents or relatives but there's always english words mixed in there) but I can't read or write. I would like to learn though but never found time for it. I've been to Vietnam twice and it was pretty fun for me. I would always be with my cousins and we'd go all over the place, and everything was so unbelievably cheap :lol v !!

Anyways, nice to meet you all :-) !

meviet

Post by meviet » Aug 10th, '07, 05:28

@IndieRockerette: I can now say that i'm a fan of yamapi (and maki) too after i watched nobuta wo produce, and currently checking out kurosagi. most of the japanese series i've seen were popular ones, therefore, most of them are my favorites.

so far, i've seen hana yori dango 1& 2 (but don't really like the second as much as the first one), nobuta wo produce, nodame cantabile....oh oh, and one litre of tear ( :thumleft: ).

currently watching: kurosagi, gokusen, and hana kimi.
good stuff huh? :cheers:

since you are an expert at jdrama, i can ask you for help sometimes. :whistling:

nice to meet u too. ~_^

Maruichii

Post by Maruichii » Aug 10th, '07, 05:50

Hmm this sounds very interesting! I hope the viet community goes through

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 10th, '07, 06:09

@meviet: Hey there! I'll try to help as much as I can but I'm not really an expert.. I just try to watch as much as I can :lol but time doesn't allow for that too much with school and work :( ! I like Jdramas but I'm more into American shows like The Office, Sex and the City, Friends, etc. Haha so I might be asking you for help! I haven't watched Nodame Cantabile yet (currently downloading the first episode from SARS) but how is it? I heard good things about it so I'm excited to see it. And aren't you loving RinoKimi (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e thanks to Shun's funny humor :D )! Oh I love the boyys XD ! Isn't Kurosagi the best? If you like Kurosagi, definitely check out Liar Game.. one of the best dramas of spring season!

@Maruichii: Glad to see another Yamapi fan.. hope to see you in the Yamashita Tomohisa thread more in the future!

meviet

Post by meviet » Aug 10th, '07, 08:48

@IndieRockerette: about nodame cantabile, to be honest, when i first saw it i thought the humor was quite weird (...too violent ^_^) , but i got used to it easily. i actually found it amusing. the casts were good, so was the story.
but mostly, i loved the music.

that's all i can come up right now. hopefully it gives you some ideas.

yeah, i'm enjoying hana kimi, along with two other series. geez, too many cute guys for this week. :lol

oh, and i heard of the liar game series too. i think i will give it a try.

:salut:

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Aug 12th, '07, 19:19

hi all Viet bros and sis ! just a week no visit then back and a lot of replies left here ! I thought this Vietnamese's topics was kind of off but it seems to be hotter coz you guys are talkin here...Le't's keep it hot like this evryones !

@yuna67: "The Rebel" came into movie theatre in April in Viet Nam and tickets for it were sold out. Its slogan "Sometimes, The greatest battle is the battle of heart" was absolutely right for the story of the movie. The kungfu in the movie was Vietnamese kungfu called Vovina from Binh Dinh...It's a quite good movie and it worths to go to cinema...But if you expect it has to be as good as a Hollywood bomb then you will be dissappointed...It hasn't been released to DVD yet so you can't download it now...Wait for watching it in USA cinemas.

@fimfim & loveless_soul: Golden bride is another Vietnamese-Korean serie after Hanoi Bride. The actresses played the Vietnamese girls in these series are Koreans...You may see how they love our "Ao Dai" in those series and even in the latest Viet-Hàn movie "Mười". Btw, you guys love Kdrama.. .wanna learn some Vietnamese ? Here you can watch a serie named Que Sera Sera with Vietnamese sub (the subs were made by one of the Vietnamese fansub teams called iuphimhan) on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/iuphimhan

@TeAsEy0shi : If you are looking forward to travelling back to Vietnam then pls prepare yourselves to see and not to be shock of the poverty of our country...You may love the beautiful sight of Vietnam and how warm people are. Hanoi and Saigon are the richest cities and since even the Koreans love our country, I hope oversea Vietnamese will see the hidden charms of it, too....

@ttnguyen01: "Muoi" is a Vietnamese Korean horrow movie, its soundtrack album has been shared on internet. "Anh Thu", a Viet super model plays Muoi - the ghost. I dont like Korean Drama bu there's no way I can say no with an such an interesting movie. You guys may found the trailer, the soundtrack videos on Youtube. This isn't the only Vietnamese horrow movie because but there are others made in the past. Btw, Muoi is great and it is really more than just a movie to scare you ....

@IndieRockerette: The last 3 hour episode of Liar Game fansub hasn't been released yet..Do you know where to find it ? Btw, I'm a guy but I love all the series with Yamapi, too ^^. I have just finished watching H2, I recommend that you should watch it, it's an awesome serie :P I find Nodame Canditable was just a funny serie and dont like it so much as other series.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 13th, '07, 21:24

@ ih2try: Unfortunately, we won't be able to get the subs until LanBreak, orichan, and SacredCultivator finishes with them. Lily from jlandsub.com had finished the subs to episode 11, but there is an unwritten rule in the subbing community that if you come in to sub for an episode, you MUST sub from the beginning (kinda dumb rule, I know). She didn't know this, but out of respect to the three subbers who originally started this project, she decided to not release it. So now we all have to be patient and wait until they are done.

Thanks for recommending H2! I will definitely check it out! Koreans love our country :blink ? Really?? Haha I never knew that before!

Oh and I've been to Vietnam twice before. I stayed in Da Nang (where my family lives) and in Saigon. I went all around, and it is a beautiful country. The poverty definitely shocked me though. The best places to go is hands down, the beach! The water is amazing and they have these little tent area/mini villas you can rent and order lobster and or food fresh from the ocean. It was so amazing and soooo yummy! The water is also warm and so tropical. I just wish there were waves though, I'm a surfer so I missed surfing :lol !! But do bring A LOT of sunscreen, you will get burned!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 14th, '07, 11:22

:D ya i heard a lot of koreans travel to Vietnam..
I guess i can see why they travel to our country, but if what you say is true then i will definitely going to travel to Vietnam maybe next year..
:unsure: I just dont want to go alone though...lol
Especially with my vietnamese not that good it would be so embarassing :roll

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 15th, '07, 23:19

i was born in Vietnam and lived there for 10 years, and yes the beach is one of the best thing especially in NHA TRANG. my hometown is near Nha trang so i went to the beach all the time, the seafood there is great too.
have you guys heard of DA LAT? it's a great place, the temperature is quite cold, it's a very high place with lots of mountains and forest. it's one of my favorite places in Vietnam.

meviet

Post by meviet » Aug 19th, '07, 00:32

gummonster wrote:i was born in Vietnam and lived there for 10 years, and yes the beach is one of the best thing especially in NHA TRANG. my hometown is near Nha trang so i went to the beach all the time, the seafood there is great too.
have you guys heard of DA LAT? it's a great place, the temperature is quite cold, it's a very high place with lots of mountains and forest. it's one of my favorite places in Vietnam.

i've been to nha trang and da lat when i was around six or seven. but i still remember the feeling and some beautiful images.

i want to visit many other places that i didn't get a chance to see. i wish i can go back next year.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Aug 30th, '07, 19:04

meviet wrote:
gummonster wrote:i was born in Vietnam and lived there for 10 years, and yes the beach is one of the best thing especially in NHA TRANG. my hometown is near Nha trang so i went to the beach all the time, the seafood there is great too.

i've been to nha trang and da lat when i was around six or seven. but i still remember the feeling and some beautiful images.

i want to visit many other places that i didn't get a chance to see. i wish i can go back next year.
Same here, I've been to both NT and DL too, but I love DL a bit more just because the weather there is fairer and I love sitting outside in the marketplace sipping hot coffee under the sprinkling summer rain. It's just very romantic when I thought about it. I'm saving up money to come back to Vn next year. My brother-in-law promised to take me to Sapa, Vinh Ha Long and Hue. Do you know that you can actually go around the country on the bus? I'm actually planning to visit Vn that way. Even though I was born there and lived 13 yrs, I hadn't been to a lot of places. Saigon is where I used to live, but I didn't like it much. It was a bit too chaotic and noisy for me. However, SG is the perfect place to go shopping and to hang out. It has a lot of beautiful themed coffee shops. I could hardly wait!

meviet

Post by meviet » Aug 30th, '07, 22:27

mikomi wrote:
Same here, I've been to both NT and DL too, but I love DL a bit more just because the weather there is fairer and I love sitting outside in the marketplace sipping hot coffee under the sprinkling summer rain. It's just very romantic when I thought about it. I'm saving up money to come back to Vn next year. My brother-in-law promised to take me to Sapa, Vinh Ha Long and Hue. Do you know that you can actually go around the country on the bus? I'm actually planning to visit Vn that way. Even though I was born there and lived 13 yrs, I hadn't been to a lot of places. Saigon is where I used to live, but I didn't like it much. It was a bit too chaotic and noisy for me. However, SG is the perfect place to go shopping and to hang out. It has a lot of beautiful themed coffee shops. I could hardly wait!
Yep, SG is a place to shop and eat, but to relax, it's a good place at all. the traffic can give me a heart attack anytime. i still have many other places to go, especially the ones that you mentioned.

ih2try

A GIFT FOR ALL CON RONG CHAU TIEN HERE lolz

Post by ih2try » Sep 9th, '07, 20:21

MUOI (MƯỜI)

Kịch bản: Hàn Quốc.
Đạo diễn: Kim Tae Kyung (đạo diễn trẻ triển vọng nhất Hàn Quốc về phim kinh dị. Tác phẩm đầu tay Ghost, phim kinh dị, được khán giả HQ bầu chọn là phim xuất sắc nhất năm 2004 và rất thành công về doanh thu
Diễn viên: Joe An (Hàn Quốc), Minh Thư, Hồng Ánh, Bình Minh.
Nhà sản xuất: Phước Sang Entertainment và Bily Pictures

Bộ phim nhựa do Việt Nam và Hàn Quốc phối hợp sản xuất “Muoi: The Legend of a Portrait” (Truyền thuyết về cô gái tên Mười) đã ra mắt khán giả xứ sở kim chi cuối tuần vừa rồi. Phim có sự góp mặt của các diễn viên Việt Nam: Anh Thư, Hồng Ánh và Bình Minh.

Ra mắt cùng lúc với nhiều bộ phim khác, trong đó có nhiều bom tấn nổi tiếng, Mười không tránh khỏi sự cạnh tranh quyết liệt. Tuy nhiên, hình ảnh “mờ ảo” trên tấm poster phim cộng với một câu chuyện ma thú vị của Mười cũng phần nào gây tò mò đối với những khán giả Hàn Quốc.

Đặc biệt, là khi bộ phim có sự góp mặt của những diễn viên Việt Nam, bối cảnh phim được xây dựng tại Việt Nam - một quốc gia vẫn được người Hàn Quốc quan tâm gần đây.

Bộ phim xoay quanh cuộc sống của một tác giả người Hàn Quốc. Cô tới Việt Nam để tìm kiếm những đề tài mới, những câu chuyện mới và cảm hứng mới cho cuốn sách thứ hai trong sự nghiệp.

Những người bạn người Hàn Quốc của cô hiện đang sống tại Việt Nam đã cung cấp cho nhà văn trẻ này một điểm đến thú vị. Đó là làng quê nơi tồn tại một truyền thuyết lâu đời về bức chân dung của một người phụ nữ tên Mười

Chuyện xảy ra cách đây gần 100 năm về một vụ án mạng. Hung thủ chính là nhân vật do Hồng Ánh đảm nhiệm. Cô là vợ của nhân vật do nam diễn viên Bình Minh thủ diễn, anh chàng này đem lòng yêu một cô gái tên Mười, người cùng làng. Sau đó, chuyện tình yêu của hai người tới tai bà vợ hay ghen (Hồng Ánh), cô quyết định ra tay giết hại người con gái tên Mười.

Downloaded from one of these sets of links:

http://rapidshare.com/files/53712864/po ... .part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53712923/po ... .part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53712978/po ... .part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53713004/po ... .part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53713054/po ... .part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53713086/po ... .part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53713129/po ... .part7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53713130/po ... .part8.rar
Pass rar : http://www.divxturka.net

OR

http://team11.free4vn.org/01/download.php?438
http://team11.free4vn.org/01/download.php?433
http://team11.free4vn.org/01/download.php?436
http://team11.free4vn.org/01/download.php?439
http://team11.free4vn.org/01/download.php?437
http://team11.free4vn.org/01/download.php?434
http://team11.free4vn.org/01/download.php?432
http://team11.free4vn.org/01/download.php?435

PASS RAR: http://www.free4vn.org

GiGi14321

Post by GiGi14321 » Sep 9th, '07, 20:46

@ih2try: Thank you for uploading 10 from one of the Con Rong Chau Tien :) BTW, do I need to combine these files and can I use Media Player Classic to watch it? Thank you in advance.

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Sep 10th, '07, 01:45

Actually , I wasn't the one who uploaded this movie. I've been looking for the movie on internet since right when I heard that it was released on DVD. Last week, I found it being shared in a...Turkish 's board (surprised that people from that far away country knew about this movie and they were the firsts to uploaded and shared it). The second link set was found in a Vietnamese forum yesterday. I just copied all the links and the presenting thread from those forums and brought them all here. You use WINRAR to extract and combine all parts of the compressed movie file and watch it using Media Play Classic. Enjoy !

fimfim

Post by fimfim » Sep 10th, '07, 22:50

Are there any English subtitles available for this movie?

GiGi14321

Post by GiGi14321 » Sep 10th, '07, 22:53

@ih2try: LOL now I have difficulty to combine the files together using WINRAR. I must be very dense. Thank you for your prompt response though. Have a nice day!

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Sep 10th, '07, 23:07

What is that movie?? Haha sorry, I can't read any Viet XD

fimfim

Post by fimfim » Sep 11th, '07, 02:12

IndieRockerette wrote:What is that movie?? Haha sorry, I can't read any Viet XD
The movie's title is "Mười" or "The Legend of a Portrait." It's a horror movie and Mười is the name of the lady in the portrait.

Jung-won

Post by Jung-won » Sep 14th, '07, 18:15

You can download the full unsplit HQ version here OR WATCH ONLINE: http://www.asiahigh.com/view_video.php? ... 7c2e008bc8

fimfim

Popular song

Post by fimfim » Sep 14th, '07, 18:43

Here's a nice song that I heard is popular:

Enjoy!

meviet

Re: Popular song

Post by meviet » Sep 16th, '07, 02:37

fimfim wrote:Here's a nice song that I heard is popular:

Enjoy!

oh, did you enjoy asia 55? i didn't get a chance to see it yet. i didn't even know that it already came out. so sad.

fimfim

Re: Popular song

Post by fimfim » Sep 16th, '07, 04:54

meviet wrote:
fimfim wrote:Here's a nice song that I heard is popular:

Enjoy!

oh, did you enjoy asia 55? i didn't get a chance to see it yet. i didn't even know that it already came out. so sad.
I actually haven't seen Asia 55, but just heard on the www.sbtn.net news that this song got the most downloads from one of the download sites. And so I listened to it on youtube and really enjoyed the performance.

chubchub

Post by chubchub » Sep 16th, '07, 12:32

hi everyone.

like most of you i am also of vietnamese origin :D

i am currently located in australia and im planning to travel back to vietnam by myself early next year. although i have been back about 6 times with my family, i didnt really enjoy it much b/c we just stayed with family down south. next years trip will be spent in hanoi and saigon. does anyone have any suggestions as to where i can go and what to do for entertainment and most important....food...

does vietnam even have much of a nightlife...ie clubs/bars?? and what do young ppl get up too when it gets dark in vietnam?? :P

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Sep 16th, '07, 20:12

chubchub wrote:hi everyone.

l

does vietnam even have much of a nightlife...ie clubs/bars?? and what do young ppl get up too when it gets dark in vietnam?? :P

u have no clue huh?
i'm onlie 13
so i can't drive
but trust vn nightlife is sooooooooooo much better than in the u.s
at least for a 13 yr. old girl
it's sooo much more lifely
i mean like, even in small villages, u can get together with ur friends
over here
all u do is stay in the house.......
plus all u need is a bike and u can go anywhere :D

ih2try

Post by ih2try » Sep 17th, '07, 07:59

@GiGi: To combing those files, after finish downloading all of them, just right click one of those files and select extract here. The program will do the rest for you.

to those who wanna travel to vietnam, do i need to ensure you not to complain about my lovely homeland after you come back ? lolz

Well, there's a lot of bar and club, but most of them have to close before midnight due to new laws. The most famous club in Hanoi where you can find super hot chicks was forced to close when the cops find out many people using drug and extacsy in it...However, there are a lot of smaller club for you guys, but just dont compare them with clubs in US, ok ?

youngers here have nothing to play than going to bars, clubs, karaoke, and cinemas...Many of them (of us :D) like to rent a karaoke room in the nearest city (Hanoian go to Hai Phong, Saigonese may go to to Vung Tau) where the cops are still easy to take drugs and dance... hey, you take it easy too, it's not cocaine, it's just...extacsy and marijuana. After that, we go to a motel or hotel, have sex...kekeke....It's sick, isn't ? Dont worry, only a part of the vnmese youngers like this way, but if you're interested, ask your cousin to introduce you with his friends, they'll take you to those places !!!

There's more and more interestin things to do, discover them yourselves...
take it easy :))
Hehe, hope you have fun here

chubchub

Post by chubchub » Sep 17th, '07, 11:16

thnx ljklurv11 and ih2try for your replies.

@ljkluurv11...yeh i get that alot of people can go out with friends and eat and stuff at night, but this time round i am travelling alone. id love to make new friends but sometimes its easier said then done. and unfortunatly all my cousins in vietnam are either between 2-8 or 30+ and in a relationship/married so its abit hard to share the same interests.

@ ih2try. thnx for the suggestions....hehehe i was actually just hoping to check it out, but im not exactly into those kinda things. ive never taken drugs...lols drinking on the other hand...i dont mind doing from time to time...lols i guess everyone is different but i greatly appreciate your reply. atleast now i know that there are bars and stuff where if ever i get bored at night i can go and listen 2 music and have a quite drink.

any other suggestions???

cheers.

GiGi14321

Post by GiGi14321 » Sep 18th, '07, 05:28

@ih2try: Finally figured it out but then too scared to watch it. :-(
@chubchub: Go for an all day Spa thing. I had a blast with my friends. We got 4 hours massages from head to toe at a nice spa run by a Viet Canadian at the corner of Dong Khoi and Le Thanh Ton called L'Apothiquaire. I did it right after I landed, once a week, and right before heading back to the US. I am not sure about night clubs since yep it is kind different. :D

My best place for trying all Vietnamese dishes is Quan Ngon, right in front of the White House. My favorite is Che Bap. :D

chubchub

Post by chubchub » Sep 18th, '07, 08:16

thanks GiGi14321!

can i ask are these places in Hanoi?? or saigon??

GiGi14321

Post by GiGi14321 » Sep 18th, '07, 14:55

@ChubChub: Silly me, I presumed that you know where the White House is located. Both of these places are in Sai Gon. Are you going to at least visit Hue too? Hop over Phu Quoc Island. Just a flight away. Make sure you bring some insect repellant since you will be attacked by mosquitos left and right. My auntie said that my flesh was so sweet so they liked it. :D

I was thinking of dropping by Cambodia this time. How long do you plan to stay? I love Ha Noi because of the history. Ha Long Bay is a breath taking. Not yet checked out neither Da Nang nor Hoi An. Cham people have their marks in the South. Make sure you check out some of their remained pagodas in Nha Trang and Phan Rang.

chubchub

Post by chubchub » Sep 18th, '07, 22:49

@ GiGi14321.thank you heaps,

yeh i plan to visit phu quoc...as soon as i can get tickets organised :) and ha long bay i definitely will be going :D im actually going to be doing a 2night boat tour!! cant wait :) unfortunately because of time i cant visit hue....but ive been to nha trang and da lat and i really enjoyed that...da lat especially...i found it really relxing and refreshing..

are you heading over to vietnam aswell are you??
im actually only staying in vietnam for 11-12 days. but i want to make the most of it :D hehehe i dun wanna spend another viet trip sitting in my grandmas house being eaten alive by mozzies,,,hehe..dont get me wrong its nice 2 see fam...ill just drop by quicky to pay my respects :D then the rest is exploring vietnam.