Dramawiki Ratings List

Data, images, links, competition and er other stuff are here.
o2intake

Dramawiki Ratings List

Post by o2intake » May 21st, '15, 03:40

If you look at the drama tv ratings, it lists it as #1, #5, etc for each episode..

I've looked at the tnms but it doesn't have all the dramas to rank...

Whoever does the rankings for each episode, is there a ranking of all the drama episodes so that I can see the dramas rank from #1 to #10 daily or weekly. That way I don't have to click each of the dramas wikis and episode to see the rating.

Ais

Re: Dwiki drama ratings list please

Post by Ais » May 21st, '15, 10:50

o2intake wrote:I've looked at the tnms but it doesn't have all the dramas to rank...
What's "tnms"?
o2intake wrote:Whoever does the rankings for each episode, is there a ranking of all the drama episodes so that I can see the dramas rank from #1 to #10 daily or weekly. That way I don't have to click each of the dramas wikis and episode to see the rating.
If you meant just JDramas, I personally just check at posts from AramaJapan and/or TokyoHive regarding primetime JDrama Ratings.

Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Great Britain

Post by Candylemon » May 21st, '15, 11:27

I've been listing the current JDrama rankings twice a week here, if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dramawiki Ratings List

Post by MoerkJ » May 23rd, '15, 00:17

You can check http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Linklist_to_d ... MK_ratings for the latest daily Top20 ratings lists provided by TMNS Korea.
Note that TMNS only provides free access to ratings of the last 12 or 13 months (i.e. up to May 2014). There are also weekly lists on the TMNS website.

A similar service is provided by AGB Nielsen Korea. But I've been unable to access their website for some longer time. Maybe they block foreign access. :scratch:

Btw, you have to pay for more detailed reports and for access to historical data. See AGBNielsen_2005-08-28_day_tv.pdf for an example of a full report for 2005-Aug-28 by AGB Nielsen.

Asako

Post by Asako » Jun 9th, '15, 02:15

Candylemon wrote:I've been listing the current JDrama rankings twice a week here, if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

This is great, thanks

Ginto-gin

Post by Ginto-gin » Jun 6th, '16, 19:01

Asako wrote:
Candylemon wrote:I've been listing the current JDrama rankings twice a week here, if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

This is great, thanks
Adding my thanks!