DramaWiki - Information Repository for Asian Dramas UPDATE

Data, images, links, competition and er other stuff are here.
Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: re: Yae no Sakura page

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 23rd, '13, 10:36

MoerkJ wrote:
well noticed Keiko1981, how about getting a DramaWiki account? :wink:

You can ask such questions directly on the respective discussion page. (Every wiki page can have its own discussion page.)

And if you are (quite) sure that this is an error then you can change it yourself. You don't need to be an expert to contribute to DramaWiki.

To me it looks, like many active wiki editors don't read the forum. And unfortunately only a few forum users seem to contribute to DramaWiki. :|

Getting a DramaWiki account is very easy. Just open the account creation form and say in field A that you want an account (e.g. "I want to become a DramaWiki editor because ...bla bla..."). You may state in field B anything you don't want to make public (e.g. your forum name or other personal stuff). I will approve accounts ASAP. (It may take a few hours or even a few days sometimes.) The whole procedure is just to block spam bots away to keep the wiki clean.

Link: DramaWiki account creation form

Is it necessary to know any/much CSS?
I don't know any CSS at all, only basic HTML.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Jun 23rd, '13, 13:16

No, for making small changes you don't need to know anything like html or css.
The wikitext you enter is mostly very simple text. In the above case you will only replace some words on an existing page. You will use a built-in editor just like when you post/edit in this forum.

If you want to create a new page you can use ready templates, for drama or artist pages. You can find them in our style guide.

Link: DramaWiki style guide

You can also easily create a new page by copying the source text of an existing similar looking page (of an actor or drama) and replacing all text to what it should be.

In most cases you only need to know how format text in a simple way (e.g. creating headlines, bold or italic text, simple bullet lists, and links). The next step would be inserting images or tables. But this isn't necessary in the beginning. And with the templates we provide you only need to fill in some text. You can always look at the wikitext of other pages to learn.

Link: Starter's guide for wikitext formatting (from Wikipedia)

zorkaz

Post by zorkaz » Jul 31st, '13, 19:16

I need help. I have an existing account on Drama Wiki, but I can't upload any pictures...
Drama Wiki only says it is because I'm not in the following groups: Autoconfirmed users, Administrators.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Jul 31st, '13, 20:36

Hi zorkaz,
you will be automatically promoted to the status "autoconfirmed" after 2 days of membership and 10 edits. Then you can upload.

Just leave the page with the broken file link (red link) until you have the 10 edits. Maybe somebody else will come along and will add the image for you.

Sorry for the trouble but this limit proved necessary in the past when certain new editors uploaded images of horrible quality or who otherwise didn't follow the image guidelines.

--MoerkJ :salut:

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 8th, '13, 21:07

Is it okay for me to delete broken links that I find under "External Links" on DramaWiki?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 10th, '13, 23:43

Some help needed here.

The actor Handa Takayuki is listed on DramaWiki (no page has been created yet) as well as IMDB.

Japanese Wikipedia use the name Surida Takayuki.

Should Handa Takayuki be kept or changed to Surida Takayuki?

Doing a Google search ""Handa Takayuki" gives about 3000 results, and "Surida Takayuki" about 800 results.
In this case it looks like "Surida Takayuki" has the the most relevant results.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Aug 19th, '13, 22:03

Keiko1981 wrote:Is it okay for me to delete broken links that I find under "External Links" on DramaWiki?
Broken links should be replaced with working ones. Broken official links can be made available again using internet archive links. See examples.

Keiko1981 wrote:Some help needed here.

The actor Handa Takayuki is listed on DramaWiki (no page has been created yet) as well as IMDB.

Japanese Wikipedia use the name Surida Takayuki.

Should Handa Takayuki be kept or changed to Surida Takayuki?

Doing a Google search ""Handa Takayuki" gives about 3000 results, and "Surida Takayuki" about 800 results.
In this case it looks like "Surida Takayuki" has the the most relevant results.
If "Handa Takayuki" and "Surida Takayuki" is actually the same person then it is the best to use the name transcription from Wikipedia (そりた たかゆき) or any existing official page.
Sometimes the red links on DramaWiki are not 100% correctly translated or romanized. So be careful with those.

I cannot read/speak Japanese but...
  • Google "translates" そりた and 反田 to "Sorida".
  • The redlinks on DramaWiki for 反田孝幸 are transcribed to "Sorita Takayuki" and "Handa Takayuki". And "Sorida Takayuki" is used for drama "Ningen Shikkaku".
  • The link to the Bungakuza page on JP-Wikipedia is using "sorita takayuki"
You can create the page "Sorita Takayuki" and move it then to "Handa Takayuki" to create a redirect called "Sorita Takayuki" to the page "Handa Takayuki". Then you have actually two names for one DramaWiki page.

See http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Redirects and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Redirect for more info about redirects.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 20th, '13, 10:25

Thank you for answering all my questions MoerkJ.

Google "translates" そりた and 反田 to "Sorida".

You're right, my bad. *cough*
そ - so
す - su

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 20th, '13, 12:54

DramaWiki have written Tabuchi Kumiko as the screenwriter. Where did that info come from?

Lipstick is not listed on Tabuchi Kumiko's Japanese Wikipedia
Instead Nojima Shinji is written as the screenwriter.

pandajenn1234

Post by pandajenn1234 » Oct 19th, '13, 00:43

how long does it normally take for DramaWiki to approve accounts?

DONE (--MoerkJ)

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 20th, '13, 17:15

I have question about the TV Drama DB's way of writing in which episodes cast appears.
For example Hirouse Ryoko appears from episode 1 of Lipstick, but TV Drama DB has written "広末 涼子(2)-(12)" (episode 2-12?) Do they use another format of writing in which episodes actor/actress appeared in?

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Nov 21st, '13, 06:30

I dont know the drama Lipstick but it looks like a repeated mistake because they list the whole main cast with "(2)-(12)".

For another drama I know (Kono yo no Hate) they list the main cast correctly with "(1)-(12)".

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 21st, '13, 10:35

MoerkJ wrote:I dont know the drama Lipstick but it looks like a repeated mistake because they list the whole main cast with "(2)-(12)".

For another drama I know (Kono yo no Hate) they list the main cast correctly with "(1)-(12)".
I see, thank you for letting me know.

xbettox

Post by xbettox » Jan 15th, '14, 20:19

I have some questions, I hope I am in the right section now.

Lately web dramas have been starting to become popular, idols and young actors have been part in a few. I'm wondering if web dramas are ok to add in dramawiki? I mean they are technically dramas, just not tv-shows.

Or, as to not complicate things as much, maybe one could add them as movies are added to actors and actresses pages, just listed and maybe with a link to an official homepage.
It could be of interest to people who are looking at a persons dramawiki page to see what else that person has been in, and a web drama could be interesting.

Also, this might be a bit off topic for dramawiki, but it has to do with adding information. (This is mostly for japanese dramas). Does anyone know how to navigate the site Video Research Ltd for viewership ratings? I've been on that site so many times but all I can find is ratings top lists and similar. How would I get to see the ratings on shows that get around 1-2%?

Thanks for any help =)

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Jan 20th, '14, 19:17

uh, forgot to check here...

well it would be nice to have all dramas listed in DramaWiki, not only those that air on classic TV. Dramas for Web, mobile devices, or dramas that never aired but are sold on VHS/DVD, or through app stores, etc. can be added.

see, previous discussions on my talk page:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/User_talk:Moe ... _dramas.3F
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/User_talk:Moe ... _Webisodes

Here is an example category for a web tv station (or whatever that is):
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Category:BeeTV

Regarding the ratings site question, I don't really know. As far as I know you have to subscribe / or pay for the complete rating stats from Korean research companies.

Example AGB Nielsen ratings report for 2005-08-28: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/File:AGBNiels ... day_tv.pdf

xbettox

Post by xbettox » Jan 21st, '14, 20:26

Thanks for your help =) I will get started on those cell phone and web dramas I've been wanting to add.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 17th, '14, 15:10

Should the name "Konishi Mau" (小西舞優) or just "Mau" (舞優) be used on DramaWiki?
On Japanese Wiki it says "Konishi Mau" is the real name and old stage name, and "Mau" is used for the actual page.

A Google search on "Mau" gives more results than "Konishi Mau". No page exists for any of the names on DramaWiki yet.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Feb 20th, '14, 18:33

Just do it like in Japanese Wikipedia if unsure. You can create the page using one name (i.e.stage name), and create a page redirect using an alternative page title (i.e. full/real name).

You can do this easily in two steps using the move feature.
1. create the page using the full name as page title
2. move the page (rename) to the stage name, to create the redirect

You can also do it vice versa if you prefer. Or you can move again, if you want to switch the names of the page and the redirect.

Some artist pages exist under the real name and use stagename as redirect. And with some artist pages it is vice versa. It doesnt matter when using redirects and if the names are unique.

Link: Mediawiki help page: Moving a page

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 25th, '14, 06:30

What I write when a theme song is a cover?
Do I write the the person/group who's making a cover, or the original artist/group (even though it's a cover)?

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Apr 1st, '14, 23:34

You don't have to follow a strict format or certain "template"...

You could write something like "songtitle" performed by "artist" (original by "originalartist").

The blue parts can be internal wiki links or interwiki links (i.e to Wikipedia) where it makes sense.

Tsunku

Post by Tsunku » Apr 19th, '14, 10:04

UsagiYojimbo wrote:I am not entirely sure, that I am writing in the correct topic...

I would like to create a scraper for XBMC, that looks up information of dramas from DramaWiki. And I thought I would ask permission first...
i know this is old but i wondered, did you ever make one? did anyone say not to?
it would be nice to have since out of all the dramas i have showing via xbmc only 4 have any info at all.

UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Hungary

Post by UsagiYojimbo » Apr 19th, '14, 14:57

Tsunku wrote:
UsagiYojimbo wrote:I would like to create a scraper for XBMC, that looks up information of dramas from DramaWiki. And I thought I would ask permission first...
i know this is old but i wondered, did you ever make one? did anyone say not to?
it would be nice to have since out of all the dramas i have showing via xbmc only 4 have any info at all.
I have made some efforts, but never finished it.

There are some other sites, that have information on many dorama, (and also asian movies.)
Currently I use the sites TheTVDB.com and TheMovieDB.org.

Tsunku

Post by Tsunku » Apr 20th, '14, 01:13

UsagiYojimbo wrote:
Tsunku wrote:
UsagiYojimbo wrote:I would like to create a scraper for XBMC, that looks up information of dramas from DramaWiki. And I thought I would ask permission first...
I have made some efforts, but never finished it.

There are some other sites, that have information on many dorama, (and also asian movies.)
Currently I use the sites TheTVDB.com and TheMovieDB.org.
tvdb is crap for asian dramas, even worse when you try to help them out and add stuff, it doesn't show, the plugin can't find it either haha, wish someone had made an xbmc scraper generator haha looking at the xml for some of the ones that work makes my head hurt, reminds me remotely of tcl and perl, if only there was an easy way to write it and test it, oh yea never ever use the universal scraper on dramas, imdb often has no info, no posters, nothing except actors names.

UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Hungary

Post by UsagiYojimbo » Apr 20th, '14, 07:24

Tsunku wrote:wish someone had made an xbmc scraper generator haha looking at the xml for some of the ones that work makes my head hurt, reminds me remotely of tcl and perl, if only there was an easy way to write it and test it
There are Scraper editors out there:But when XBMC moved many features out of the Scraper files, (EG. into addon.xml), it rendered these tools almost useless.

UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Hungary

Post by UsagiYojimbo » Apr 21st, '14, 06:32

Tsunku wrote:tvdb is crap for asian dramas, even worse when you try to help them out and add stuff, it doesn't show, the plugin can't find it either haha, wish someone had made an xbmc scraper generator haha looking at the xml for some of the ones that work makes my head hurt, reminds me remotely of tcl and perl, if only there was an easy way to write it and test it, oh yea never ever use the universal scraper on dramas, imdb often has no info, no posters, nothing except actors names.
There are also other sites, EG: Asian Movie DataBase or Japanese Film DataBase. Although, these do not have scrapers, yet...

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 21st, '14, 07:35

Off-topic.
Anyone who knows of any other TV drama database in Japanese except Japanese Wikipedia and http://www.tvdrama-db.com/

UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Hungary

Post by UsagiYojimbo » Apr 22nd, '14, 04:31

Keiko1981 wrote:Anyone who knows of any other TV drama database in Japanese except Japanese Wikipedia and http://www.tvdrama-db.com/
The Japanese Film DataBase is in Japanese, too.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 27th, '14, 21:38

A question about "Format" and "Genre" in Japanese dramas.
A taiga drama is considered a jidaigeki (period drama). Should a taiga drama's "Format" be Taiga and not Renzoku? I'm wondering the same for asadoras.

Also, what is the kanji usually used on Japanese Wikipedia for "talent agency", I know that 公式サイト is official site, but I don't know the specific word used for talent agency.

J-zavislak

Post by J-zavislak » Jun 28th, '14, 13:08

afaik, "talent agency" can be written in Japanese in various ways ...

for "talent" - word written in Japanese alphabet 'katakana' as: タレント [tarento] is normally used

"talent agency" is commonly written in katakana literally: タレント エージェンシー [tarento eejenshii]
then very often we can see some combination with Japanese characters 'kanji' as: タレント事務所 [tarento jimusho]
or even: 芸能プロダクション [geinoo purodakushon] or: 芸能事務所 [geinoo jimusho] ..., though these meanings seems to be somewhat wider ...
I think it's depends on each company, how they wish to call themselves...

Well, concretely in Japanese Wiki I can see e.g.:
famous talent agencies "Stardust Promotion", "Watanabe Productions" or "Ken-On" ... or "Office Kitano" or Eita's "PAPADO" or Oguri Shun's "Tristone Entertainment"... are defined as 芸能事務所,...
but e.g. very famous "Johnny & Associates" or "Amuse" are defined here as 芸能プロダクション

I am afraid, this is not solving the problem, I am sorry

J-zavislak

Post by J-zavislak » Jun 28th, '14, 20:39

Just a little personal note on 'format' and 'genre' of J-dorama:

imho, it is somewhat difficult to say exactly what is what and how to divide it, and probably it differ in case of various subjects (companies, reviewers,...) - for example:

NHK (Japanese public tv) recognizes 10 drama 'categories' (see: http://www.nhk.or.jp/archives/document/ ... index.html ) as listed here:
1/ taiga =long running series
2/ renzoku terebi shoosetsu (=asa dora) =morning tv novels
3/ supesharu =special
4/ shakaiha =social
5/ hyuuman =human
6/ yoru no renzoku =night(evening) series
7/ jidaigeki =period
8/ kokusai kyoodoo =international cooperation
9/ wakamono / shoonen =youth
0/ kyooiku =educational

I just use simple division into 2 basic forms (formats) +2 sub-forms:
a/ (terebi) eiga =(tv) movies
+/ tanpatsu =non-serial "one shot" drama / but possibly in some 'parts'
b/ renzoku dorama =continuing story / series of episodes, plus possibly in some 'seasons'
+/ ichiwa-kanketsu =concluded stories / series of episodes, possibly in some 'seasons'

other things I consider as 'specification' (e.g. asadora) or 'genre' (e.g. jidaigeki) ...

but I am only amateur (I am sorry)

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

genre / format fields

Post by MoerkJ » Jun 28th, '14, 23:45

genre describes a topic... something the drama is about. no need to explain that, i guess.

with format we actually mean broadcast format, e.g. weekly drama, daily drama, morning drama (asadora?), night drama, omnibus drama, renzuku, tanpatsu etc. or some specific series format like the "Drama City" (Korea) or "Suiyo Mystery 9" (Japan) series. If the listed format isn't explained in the glossary then it should be linked to a page with a description or list. We do the linking for some special series who have their own episode list pages. For such special series formats may exist separate subcategories in Category:JDrama and Category:KDrama.

The format field isn't used on all (j)drama pages.
I think many old drama pages have both genre and format listed mixed together in the "genre" field of the details section. I guess the format field was used optionally only because - as i understood it - all jdramas which are not tanpatsus are renzokus anyway (and the style guide only suggests that either tanpatsu or renzoku should be listed as format). For example we have a lot of asadora jdramas with "Asadora drama, family drama" or "Asadora drama, human drama" listed in the genre field and with no separate "format" field. Asadora could be listed as format. As i understood it, asadora would be a special NHK morning renzoku, right?

____

Btw, long ago already, I thought about some genre tagging for dramas. The idea is that dramas can be sorted into categories by genre using simple tags (wiki templates). So, far only jidaigeki (historical dramas) is supported. See http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Template:Jidaigeki for details.

If there is interest in this idea then I can create more tags for other genres. Then I can use them simply by executing certain text replaces in the database. For example I could globally replace "*'''Genre:''' School" with "*'''Genre:''' {{school}}" to categorize all school related drama pages in very short time.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: genre / format fields

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 29th, '14, 00:38

MoerkJ wrote:genre describes a topic... something the drama is about. no need to explain that, i guess.

with format we actually mean broadcast format, e.g. weekly drama, daily drama, morning drama (asadora?), night drama, omnibus drama, renzuku, tanpatsu etc. or some specific series format like the "Drama City" (Korea) or "Suiyo Mystery 9" (Japan) series. If the listed format isn't explained in the glossary then it should be linked to a page with a description or list. We do the linking for some special series who have their own episode list pages. For such special series formats may exist separate subcategories in Category:JDrama and Category:KDrama.

The format field isn't used on all (j)drama pages.
I think many old drama pages have both genre and format listed mixed together in the "genre" field of the details section. I guess the format field was used optionally only because - as i understood it - all jdramas which are not tanpatsus are renzokus anyway (and the style guide only suggests that either tanpatsu or renzoku should be listed as format). For example we have a lot of asadora jdramas with "Asadora drama, family drama" or "Asadora drama, human drama" listed in the genre field and with no separate "format" field. Asadora could be listed as format. As i understood it, asadora would be a special NHK morning renzoku, right?

____

Btw, long ago already, I thought about some genre tagging for dramas. The idea is that dramas can be sorted into categories by genre using simple tags (wiki templates). So, far only jidaigeki (historical dramas) is supported. See http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Template:Jidaigeki for details.

If there is interest in this idea then I can create more tags for other genres. Then I can use them simply by executing certain text replaces in the database. For example I could globally replace "*'''Genre:''' School" with "*'''Genre:''' {{school}}" to categorize all school related drama pages in very short time.
Thank you everyone for your responses.

Sounds like a good idea to add tags for genres, but make a list of which ones that could be used, so there isn't created a bunch of random ones by editors.

zeamays

disambiguation help

Post by zeamays » Mar 14th, '15, 03:42

Hi all. I've been adding some info on various K-director pages, and I need some help. There are two directors with the same name, but the usual ways of disambiguating are not working here. I have no date of birth for either of them, and obviously they're both directors...so how do I disambiguate them? The best I can come up with is to use the network that each is primarily associated with (KBS for one, although he's worked with SBS too; and OCN for the other, although he's worked with tvN as well). Help! I'm totally stuck.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: disambiguation help

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 14th, '15, 04:26

zeamays wrote:Hi all. I've been adding some info on various K-director pages, and I need some help. There are two directors with the same name, but the usual ways of disambiguating are not working here. I have no date of birth for either of them, and obviously they're both directors...so how do I disambiguate them? The best I can come up with is to use the network that each is primarily associated with (KBS for one, although he's worked with SBS too; and OCN for the other, although he's worked with tvN as well). Help! I'm totally stuck.
What's the name of them (in Hangul)?

zeamays

Post by zeamays » Mar 14th, '15, 05:08

Keiko1981 wrote:
zeamays wrote:Hi all. I've been adding some info on various K-director pages, and I need some help. There are two directors with the same name, but the usual ways of disambiguating are not working here. I have no date of birth for either of them, and obviously they're both directors...so how do I disambiguate them? The best I can come up with is to use the network that each is primarily associated with (KBS for one, although he's worked with SBS too; and OCN for the other, although he's worked with tvN as well). Help! I'm totally stuck.
Kim Jung Min - 김정민

These two guys:
http://people.search.naver.com/search.n ... &os=314850
http://people.search.naver.com/search.n ... &os=190405

Currently, works from both directors are listed on the one "Kim Jung Min" director page on dramawiki, and I want to fix it if I can figure out how to differentiate them logically.

Can only find a profile for one and not the other on daum. And there's no year of birth for the one that is there either. It looks like Hancinema has them conflated too. I think naver's the only one that's got it right, but there's not enough info. Not sure where else to check at this point.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 14th, '15, 05:23

zeamays wrote:
Keiko1981 wrote:
Kim Jung Min - 김정민

These two guys:
http://people.search.naver.com/search.n ... &os=314850
http://people.search.naver.com/search.n ... &os=190405

Currently, works from both directors are listed on the one "Kim Jung Min" director page on dramawiki, and I want to fix it if I can figure out how to differentiate them logically.

Can only find a profile for one and not the other on daum. And there's no year of birth for the one that is there either. It looks like Hancinema has them conflated too. I think naver's the only one that's got it right, but there's not enough info. Not sure where else to check at this point.
Found one drector on Korean Wiki.
1972: http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EA%B9%80% ... B%85%84%29
Supervised
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/One_Day_Suddenly
Assist. (director?)
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/A_Man%27s_Story

Here's other people with the same name.
http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EA%B9%80% ... 5%EB%AF%BC

zeamays

Post by zeamays » Mar 14th, '15, 17:22

Keiko1981 wrote: Found one drector on Korean Wiki.
1972: http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EA%B9%80% ... B%85%84%29

Here's other people with the same name.
http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EA%B9%80% ... 5%EB%AF%BC
Okay, Mr. 1972 is this one, I think:
http://movie.daum.net/movieperson/Summa ... onId=79161
http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/pi/basic.nhn?code=42460
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Kim_Jeong-min.php

Who is yet another Kim Jung Min (director) and is neither of the ones I'm looking for. Haha. This is getting ridiculous. Thanks for the wikipedia suggestion, though, Keiko1981. I hadn't checked there yet, but I will look through those and see if any of them make sense.

I think the A Man’s Story referred to is this 1998 movie, not the 2009 drama:
http://movie.daum.net/moviedetail/movie ... ovieId=101
And I think the 2006 One Day is actually a movie too:
http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=61880
In any case, those don’t match the credits of either of the other two Kim Jung Mins. Argh.

In Hancinema parlance, it's Kim Jung Min-III that we're looking for: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Kim_Jeong-min-III.php

Or we're not, because that person is two people, I guess. :) So confusing.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Re: DramaWiki disambiguation

Post by MoerkJ » Mar 14th, '15, 19:16

If you cannot disambiguate person pages by birthdate and/or profession then you could (additionally) use a consecutive numbering scheme.

IMDb for example uses Roman numerals in brackets and additionally uses a slash ('/') to separate the numbers from birth years for persons with a same name and birth year. But I don't recommend using slashes in wiki page titles because they have a special subpage meaning. I'd rather use a comma as separator. And we use Arabic numerals for enumeration purpose in page titles.

In the case of a second director Kim Jung Min you could create a page "Kim Jung Min (director, 2)".
  • The page "Kim Jung Min (director)" already exists. The page title can be kept like it is.
  • The page "Kim Jung Min" redirects to "Kim Jung Min (disambiguation)". This is normal practise. Disambiguation pages should have "(disambiguation)" in the title, especially larger ones. So, linking in hatnotes can go to disambiguation pages, like in Kim Soo Hyun (1988), to avoid multiple backlinks.
  • And page "Kim Jung Min (disambiguation)" lists already three persons with that name. Just add the 2nd director to the list.
You can find several "Kim Jung Min"s (actors and directors) on Daum and Wikipedia.

zeamays

Re: DramaWiki disambiguation

Post by zeamays » Mar 14th, '15, 20:07

MoerkJ wrote:If you cannot disambiguate person pages by birthdate and/or profession then you could (additionally) use a consecutive numbering scheme.

IMDb for example uses Roman numerals in brackets and additionally uses a slash ('/') to separate the numbers from birth years for persons with a same name and birth year. But I don't recommend using slashes in wiki page titles because they have a special subpage meaning. I'd rather use a comma as separator. And we use Arabic numerals for enumeration purpose in page titles.

In the case of a second director Kim Jung Min you could create a page "Kim Jung Min (director, 2)".
  • The page "Kim Jung Min (director)" already exists. The page title can be kept like it is.
  • The page "Kim Jung Min" redirects to "Kim Jung Min (disambiguation)". This is normal practise. Disambiguation pages should have "(disambiguation)" in the title, especially larger ones. So, linking in hatnotes can go to disambiguation pages, like in Kim Soo Hyun (1988), to avoid multiple backlinks.
  • And page "Kim Jung Min (disambiguation)" lists already three persons with that name. Just add the 2nd director to the list.
You can find several "Kim Jung Min"s (actors and directors) on Daum and Wikipedia.
Okay, will do. Without a birth year for either, and with the same profession, I didn't know how to differentiate. So "director, 2" it is.

Naver is the only one that has both listed separately. Wikipedia and daum don't, but looking up recent photos of both of them (press conferences from the last year) makes me very sure that naver is right. That and the fact that the two most recent dramas would have overlapped in their production periods, which would be total insanity.

ZemusDS

Re: DramaWiki - Information Repository for Asian Dramas UPDATE

Post by ZemusDS » Mar 21st, '15, 12:06

Hi. Is it just me or is there less and less activity lately? Especially on the JDrama front. I try to create a couple of new articles each week. But I can only do so much, such as basic formatting, details, adding images, cast, production credits etc. I cannot do the synopsis and feel bad about copy pasting from Jdrama Weblog and other sources. Because of this, there is now a bunch of articles marked with {{nosynopsis}}.

We could definitely use more editors.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_JDrama
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Dram ... inter_2015 <-- the "Tanpatsu" section is lacking

dhisashi
United States of America

Post by dhisashi » Mar 21st, '15, 16:14

I am new to this and am posting to get notifications about new posts. I will do my research and see if I am able to contribute.

ZemusDS

Post by ZemusDS » Mar 22nd, '15, 09:14

That is great, dhisashi. Thanks for showing interest! Editing is quite simple in fact but also time consuming. And if you don't know how, I suggest you check the source code for any existing page and you will have it figured out. The Help page is a must read as well.

I added titles to the Upcoming JDrama article and will continue to work on it today. Several pages that needs to be created now (red links).

zeamays

Post by zeamays » Apr 19th, '15, 20:34

What's the best course of action if there's an actor with two pages under two different names, with mostly but not entirely redundant information?

dhisashi
United States of America

Post by dhisashi » Apr 19th, '15, 20:50

ZemusDS wrote:That is great, dhisashi. Thanks for showing interest! Editing is quite simple in fact but also time consuming. And if you don't know how, I suggest you check the source code for any existing page and you will have it figured out. The Help page is a must read as well.

I added titles to the Upcoming JDrama article and will continue to work on it today. Several pages that needs to be created now (red links).
I hate to admit this but I am having a hard time trying to figure out how and what I can edit and/or do. I cannot seem to get ahold of the mechanics of updating.

Sorry.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Apr 24th, '15, 23:44

zeamays wrote:What's the best course of action if there's an actor with two pages under two different names, with mostly but not entirely redundant information?
If there exist two pages for the same actor then you merge the pages to one...

Howto: Just combine the information of the two pages on the one page you want to keep. Then turn the duplicate page in to a redirect to the page you want to keep.

Example: If there are two pages (e.g. "Kim Shin Ah" and "Kim Sin Ah") for the same person and you want to keep the "Kim Sin Ah" page then change the pagetext on the "Kim Shin Ah" page to "#REDIRECT [[Kim Sin Ah]]".

ZemusDS

Post by ZemusDS » May 19th, '15, 17:48

Question... The Last Cop starts airing on Jun-19. Should we categorize this JDrama as Spring 2015 or Summer 2015? It's borderline in between, so I am not sure where to put it exactly.
Japanese Television Seasons
Winter: January-March • Spring: April-June • Summer: July-September • Autumn/Fall: October-December

dolsiman

Re: Closing down the torrent section

Post by dolsiman » Jun 22nd, '15, 06:17

Is the DramaWiki up to date? I can't seem to find info on some series. eg. KDrama "Save the Family"
:nuts:
ps: Maybe I'm asking at the wrong forum. Apologies.. :D

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Closing down the torrent section

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 22nd, '15, 06:20

dolsiman wrote:Is the DramaWiki up to date? I can't seem to find info on some series. eg. KDrama "Save the Family"
:nuts:
ps: Maybe I'm asking at the wrong forum. Apologies.. :D
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Protect_the_Family

am00339

Post by am00339 » Jun 28th, '15, 00:22

looking for 紙の月 .... please let me know if it can be found... thanks in advance

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 28th, '15, 07:17

am00339 wrote:looking for 紙の月 .... please let me know if it can be found... thanks in advance
Wrong thread, I guess. This thread is for questions/information that you may have if you're an editor of DramaWiki.

紙の月
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kami_no_Tsuki
You can search DramaWiki by the original title as well.

And to answer your question.
http://bitsnoop.com/kami-no-shizuku-200 ... 36585.html

Bitsnoop index torrents from various public trackers.
Other places: http://www.giftedones.net/links-of-interest/

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jul 2nd, '15, 21:04

Need some help here.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/An_Angel%27s_Happiness
Listed as "Upcoming" Has it finished airing? Or will there be another season?
Broadcast period? Chinese Wikipedia list it as having 35 episodes.

zeamays

Post by zeamays » Jul 6th, '15, 16:43

Question: does anyone actually check/use the "Category:Images with logos" category? I've seen several photos uploaded recently with news and talent agency logos/watermarks still intact. When I see them, I tend to be in the middle of doing something else, so I don't want to deal with them right at that moment. But so far, I've done nothing, and I don't want to just leave it like that in case no one ever notices them and I forget too.

Should I just put them all in that category so I can find them later, and other people can find them too? Is there a better way to deal with this problem? I assume that's what the category's for, but I've never actually seen any images in there...

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Aug 5th, '15, 13:32

:D Well, I hope that DramaWiki editors frequently check the maintenance section or the special tool pages (e.g. Short pages, Uncategorized pages, Wanted pages, New pages, Gallery of new files, Unused files, etc. etc.) to find pages/files that can be improved.

Admins will regularly check the maintenance section for pages and files to delete. Some stuff will be deleted quite fast. Other pages/files may be kept longer to wait for objections (via talk pages) or to keep them as examples for "demonstration purposes". So, editors will better understand the purpose of the maintenance categories.

Currently, "Category:Images with logos" is empty and as far as I know it has not been used for some years. All images in this category have been fixed or deleted. You may use it if you want. Other editors may check this category and cleanup or replace the images.

The best practice is to directly replace watermarked images with new clean images (using a different name) and then mark the unused watermarked images for deletion using the {{deleteimage}} tag. This way the marked images will be collected in Category:Images for deletion where they can be easily deleted later.

You can help to keep DramaWiki clean and mark images for deletion for other reasons as well, see http://wiki.d-addicts.com/DramaWiki:Del ... r_Deletion.

odaesan

Post by odaesan » Aug 7th, '15, 23:18

Hey, guys. Have you noticed that some of the pages have been promoting some website, chinesemov? It's on some of the Korean pages. Can we take down all those links? They just promote the website. They have no real information in their pages. I've checked.

Also, if I change the Lee Seongyun page back to Lee Sun Gyun? That's the romanization people keep using, so it's as close to officially accepted one for now. It shows up in translated media. I don't know when the "Kyoon" came from. It must have been from one person.

I thought I had a wiki account from years ago, but it seems that I don't yet.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Aug 8th, '15, 16:02

Hi odaesan,
I've noticed these links too. But I was unsure what to do. It looks like Johz started all this mass-linking to chinesemov some weeks/months ago. I've sent him a message on his talk page to stop that. Interestingly, there were only two pages that had links to chinesemov before Johz joined.

When romanizing names then for the page title it is best to choose whatever is most popularly used. When there is no officially known romanization then we stick to our defined romanization guide. It is more or less some kind of simplified McCune-Reischauer romanization which is has been widely used in western countries (outside of Korea) for many years. We also list the Revised Romanization for every person which is the official romanization used in Korea since 2000. Quite often the most commonly used romanization is a mixture of both.

Name: 이선균
Revised Romanization: I Seon Gyun
McCune–Reischauer: I Sŏn Kyun
preferred DramaWiki romanization: Lee Sun Kyun (or Lee Sun Gyun)
Wikipedia uses Lee Sun-kyun
IMDb also uses Lee Sun Kyun (or rather Sun-kyun Lee)

Btw, I just approved your account. You're welcome to contribute to DramWiki. :D

odaesan

Post by odaesan » Aug 9th, '15, 00:55

MoerkJ wrote:Hi odaesan,
I've noticed these links too. But I was unsure what to do. It looks like Johz started all this mass-linking to chinesemov some weeks/months ago. I've sent him a message on his talk page to stop that. Interestingly, there were only two pages that had links to chinesemov before Johz joined.

When romanizing names then for the page title it is best to choose whatever is most popularly used. When there is no officially known romanization then we stick to our defined romanization guide. It is more or less some kind of simplified McCune-Reischauer romanization which is has been widely used in western countries (outside of Korea) for many years. We also list the Revised Romanization for every person which is the official romanization used in Korea since 2000. Quite often the most commonly used romanization is a mixture of both.

Name: 이선균
Revised Romanization: I Seon Gyun
McCune–Reischauer: I Sŏn Kyun
preferred DramaWiki romanization: Lee Sun Kyun (or Lee Sun Gyun)
Wikipedia uses Lee Sun-kyun
IMDb also uses Lee Sun Kyun (or rather Sun-kyun Lee)

Btw, I just approved your account. You're welcome to contribute to DramWiki. :D
It's awesome that you've noticed that about the links. I am fine with using preferred stylized romanizations. It falls outside the category of MC and most of the time outside RR, but if it's chosen by the person the name refers to or that person accepts it as the recognizable one, I can't force RR onto that person. I think a "Gyun" variation is what is mostly used or "Sun-kyun" hyphenated are what seem to appear most. I don't really like Arirang, but they use more official stylization sources, so I'm inclined to use "Lee Sun Gyun". It is also the original page for the d-addicts wiki and it is tied to other material on the wiki.

Actually, RR would accept Seongyun or Seon-gyun (hyphens are rare in names, but are allowed as a provision in cases like these). It's because RR uses hyphens to show syllable boundaries but it doesn't really impose that on names. It doesn't use spaces for syllable boundaries.

Some problems come from character names as they can be difficult to recognize without a standard. Characters are not as prominent as actual people and making lots of stylistic choices that differ from person to person can make it very difficult for some people to recognize or recall characters while trying to look through names to see which one looks vaguely familiar. I personally look for that character chart that is posted on some of the pages because it's much easier.

I think it would be best if we could standardize some things while keeping some of the recognizable aspects. It would also help with redirects. If we could redirect "I Seongyun" and "I Seon-gyun" to a single page without having to guess "Lee Seon-kyun or Lee Sun Kyun or Lee Sun Gyun?" I think that would really help.

I need to learn how to do the page redirects and stuff, but I will work on the page content I can find for now. Let me know what you think about what's in the post. Thank you.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Aug 9th, '15, 08:49

The name field format in the profile section of artist pages is defined in DramaWiki:Korean Artist Article Formatting. It contains already the Revised Romanization in parentheses.

Code: Select all

==Profile==
*'''Name:''' <stage name in hangul> / <see note> (<revised romanization>)
But you are right, the given romanizations are not 100% scientific correct. It is already modified using a more preferred/common spelling (e.g. Lee instead of I) to improve web searches. If you want a scientifically correct romanization then I suggest that you propose a separate Romanization: field that lists RR and MR at DramaWiki talk:Korean Artist Article Formatting.

When romanizing Korean personal names in DramaWiki we use spaces between syllables, and we write all syllables in upper case (e.g. Hong Gil Dong). This was proposed long ago and later it was agreed upon this among the editors with the creation of the editing guides. Maybe it wasn't the best decision beause this formatting differs from existing romanizing standards. It was more a technical compromise to avoid the creation of duplicate pages (or page links) because of the many possible different spellings using hyphens or spaces and changing upper/lower case (e.g. to avoid dupes like Hong Gil-dong or Hong Gildong or any variants with Kil instead of Gil). Then later we used that name formatting also for charater names on drama pages. Many older drama pages still use character names with hyphens (e.g. Hong Gil-dong) which is ok.

Switching to a different name format would probably be too much work for too little benefit. Redirects for popular alternative spellings are created only occasionally. Creating redirects like "I Seongyun" or "I Seon-gyun" makes not much sense IMHO because in page titles we don't use hyphens but spaces. And we always romanize the family name "이" to Lee, except if there is a known different official spelling. Creating redirects for uncommon spellings in a wiki is quite useless because hardly anyone will use such spellings when searching or linking to pages. Redirects mainly serve as an aid for searching and for linking to moved pages. If you enter a page name with a different case or with a hyphen instead of a space as search term then in most cases the result page will list the wanted page at the top.

In cases where no official romanization is known, we've also suggested to do a "Google test" to find out which romanization is more popular.
There are even funny sites like http://www.googlefight.com where you can enter two words (or phrases) to see which gets more hits on Google.

Google Fight Lee Sun Kyun vs. Lee Sun Gyun ... 100 : 40
Google Fight Lee Sun Kyun vs. Lee Sun Kyoon ... 100 : 22

odaesan

Post by odaesan » Aug 10th, '15, 01:22

I see the code thing, but it tends to separate orders and romanizations without really showing what's what. Going back to the 이선균 page, I made a quick edit to show you what it looks like and what it could look like. I added RR next to the Hangeul name.

Code: Select all

이선균 / RR: I Seon-gyun/ Lee Sun Kyun (Lee Seon Gyun)
The thing I suggest here is to take out the parentheses on "Lee Sun Gyun" and possibly just add it onto alternate spellings after RR.

So now it shows RR first and it could lead into alternate spellings in other media (of course limited to reasonable instances since we can't have all the fansites come up with anything they want). That leads me to another point. I don't see many media sources use spaces when they use the "Kyun" variation. It's highly stylized to "Sun-kyun" but it's rarely or never spaced. This would go against the style for where the page has been moved into now. Also, 우 or ㅜ are sometimes stylized to "oo" instead of "u", which is essentially the same problem with 어 and 우 both being called "u". Two symbols can't take the same place, so a new symbol needs to be used, so people who are unfamiliar with RR and diagraph "eo" choose to represent the other sound differently and choose "oo" as a diagraph for 우 instead of "eo" for 어. It's actually a problem for people who read names like "Hyunsu", "Sunkyun" and "Yunsu" because there's no phonological rule in Korean that defines those vowels in certain positions.

I can see the compromise, but the guide attempts to stylize things that are defined by non-scientific stylization choices that are prominent outside the wiki. That's why I suggest the RR redirects. This would avoid duplicate pages that would not come up in search because a contributor could search it one way and it would bring up the right page every time. I see that it would take some time to implement, but I think that implementing it soon can help a lot in the future. Not to mention that RR is a government resource in government documents. It's taken some time to catch on because we haven't really had a full generation emerge that would have it as a prominent resource and there's a lot of stylization and attempts to pass on some styles. We're getting closer to having a large new generation of actors who are accustomed to RR and have RR romanized names. Also, weird stylized romanizations have hijacked "eo" which came from RR.

I strongly disagree with the method of using instances from a corpus. For every paper I've written using corpus research, I've had to explain that the number of instances is not as important as people may think. In Korean entertainment, there are a lot of fan sites and the number of posts about a certain celebrity written in a certain way will increase instances of certain words or phrases. That would mean that fan sites and forums are more likely to contribute instances than media and official news outlets. If someone decided to make an "Lee Sun Kyoon" fan thread and thousands of people joined to produce hundreds of "Lee Sun Kyoon" posts a day for years, searching Paju (film) or Pasta (TV series) may bring up "Lee Sun Kyoon". This is kind of interesting when you look at the space and hyphen issue.http://googlefight.com/lee+sun+kyun-vs-lee+sun-kyun.php As of now, the media hyphenation is ahead of the spacing, but increased instances of fan sites and unofficial sources can make the spacing look official to the person looking for more instances instead of sources.

Definitely not advocating MR. I think it's too much work and since it's not really used or recognized anymore, it can just go.

ZemusDS

Post by ZemusDS » Aug 25th, '15, 18:04

Hi, may I ask if there is a reason to DramaWiki's instability this year? There are ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT for hours (in worst case, it can take up to 8 hours+ of not accessing the Wiki), several times a week. Been like this for the past months. As an active editor it is kind of frustrating and making contributions hard to do.

Today it went down at little past noon, now it is 11 PM and still down.

This is not the daily scheduled maintenance.
Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.

(Cannot contact the database server)

zeamays

name romanizations

Post by zeamays » Aug 30th, '15, 00:38

I just finally read the name romanization conversation here. It's reminded me of some things I've thought about in the past but never brought up.

First, that "Kyoon" thing. I agree that it's weird and nonstandard, but it is actually what the personal name romanization preferences list would make it. ㅠ is suggested to be romanized as yoo, for better or worse. Actually, now that I look at it again, 균 would be romanized Gyoon by those rules, would it not? ㄱ is G in initial position, and K in final position (although it's left to the editor to decide on g/k, since that's probably the most contentious one).

Next, I wish there was some way to determine if the spelling of someone's name on dramawiki is an "official" one or not. Not everyone is familiar with every actor or whoever. If I'm not 100% sure that what I'm doing is in fact the "official" romanization, I use whatever is the standard one based on our given rules/preferences, or the most common existing spelling for that name on dramawiki. I don't ever change/move page names just for romanization unless it makes sense, though (I've only done it once, and all the links to the person were the spelling following the preferences, while the page was titled using RR, with "eo"). If it already exists and isn't clearly a mistake or less popular by an overwhelming degree, I figure it's fine to leave it. However, the danger is that people who don't know that a page exists under a non-standard (according to local d-wiki rules) spelling simply use the standard one and then they don't necessarily connect. I've run into that more times than I can count with pages I've created/edited. Granted, I tend to work on weird and forgotten stuff like directors and writers much more than actors, so I'm sure I encounter more issues with this than most.

So: is there a way to "tag" a page that uses a spelling that doesn't agree with our rules, but is nevertheless the "official" spelling? Maybe it could be listed on the discussion page? Or have a separate list or category or something. That way no one would move it, even if it didn't agree with the preferences. And are we still good with the existing personal name romanization preferences? Should they be updated/are there plans to update them, or is it set for the foreseeable future?

This follows from the weirdness of ending up with something like "Gyoon". On one hand, I like that our preferences actually give something that is usually pronounced in English in a way that at least resembles the Korean (I would be tempted to pronounce "Kyun" with a short vowel sound if I didn't know how to read the Hangul and know my way around common name romanizations). On the other hand, it's really bizarre and not the way that names are commonly romanized.

Just some thoughts. Hopefully I didn't ramble too much. :-)

koshonin

DramaWiki errors

Post by koshonin » Jun 13th, '16, 23:00

I cannot add a thread in 'D-Addicts Stuff' so I post it here in hope it may be recognized.
the page for 'Cha Hyun Jung' has a 'Details' header while it should have a 'Profile' header for an actress

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: DramaWiki errors

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 14th, '16, 00:17

Updated.

koshonin

Post by koshonin » Jun 20th, '16, 16:56

Thanks Keiko :)
here is another one:
some/all actors in the castlist of 2014 'Miyamoto Musashi (TV Asahi)' are themself linking to 2001 'Miyamoto Musashi' TV Tokyo

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 20th, '16, 17:58

koshonin wrote:Thanks Keiko :)
here is another one:
some/all actors in the castlist of 2014 'Miyamoto Musashi (TV Asahi)' are themself linking to 2001 'Miyamoto Musashi' TV Tokyo
I will take a look at it.

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Oct 16th, '16, 01:17

hi guys, is something wrong with dramawiki? i cannot access the site since yesterday.............

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 16th, '16, 09:48

uladelz wrote:hi guys, is something wrong with dramawiki? i cannot access the site since yesterday.............
DramaWiki works now, FansubWiki is still down.

Edit: Looks like both are up and running again. Could have been some kind of maintenance.

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Dec 10th, '16, 13:56

usually how long does it take for maintenance? as regular editor, i also feel quite frustrated like zemus when it comes to system down hahaha

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 12th, '16, 13:02

The daily database backup maintenance takes about 5 minutes and starts at 12:00 CET (which should be 19:00 in Malaysia).

It seems that in the past our backup routine caused some technical problems which made the server running slow or instable sometimes.
Now the backup script sets the wiki into read-only mode during the backup procedure to avoid any database conflicts. This should fix the problem.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Dec 20th, '17, 06:16

MoerkJ wrote:The daily database backup maintenance takes about 5 minutes and starts at 12:00 CET (which should be 19:00 in Malaysia).

It seems that in the past our backup routine caused some technical problems which made the server running slow or instable sometimes.
Now the backup script sets the wiki into read-only mode during the backup procedure to avoid any database conflicts. This should fix the problem.
I think something went wonky during the daily maintenance yesterday, both DramaWiki and FansubWiki are down.

Also sent a PM to MoerkJ about this.

Serenity306

Drama wiki webpage

Post by Serenity306 » Dec 21st, '17, 01:05

I having trouble accessing this page due to connection problem and it takes long to connect can you please look into it here is a link to the page http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama
Attachments
Screenshot_20171220-025138.png
Screenshot_20171220-025138.png (51.18 KiB) Viewed 29096 times

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Wikis fixed

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 23rd, '17, 01:31

I restarted the web service...

DramaWiki and FansubWiki should be running normally now

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Wikis fixed

Post by Keiko1981 » Dec 23rd, '17, 02:03

MoerkJ wrote:I restarted the web service...

Thank you very much. :salut: Been missing the pages.
Wishing you a Happy Holiday! :)

Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Madoka » Dec 23rd, '17, 04:41

Thank you! It's amazing how often I look something up on there.

Serenity306

Re: Wikis fixed

Post by Serenity306 » Dec 23rd, '17, 06:19

MoerkJ wrote:I restarted the web service...

I love the page is great keep up the great work and have merry Christmas as well as a great happy new year peace

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 9th, '18, 01:23