Licensed Dramas To Be Removed

News, Updates and Information about this site.
This section is important, please read it for changes about the site!
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Have Women in the Sun been licensed?
I can't see it on the list.
Gifted Ones | Twitter | tumblr | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Hokuto, Inochi, Ito-kun A to E, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 pm

The list should be refreshed every week in my opinion. I wanted to upload "Thank You" batch (Kdrama) because it wasn't on the list. Fortunately, my holy spirit pointed me to another site and I found it has YA sign.
It's confusing.
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XrayMind » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 pm

The reason this thread has been updated is that D-Addicts no longer runs it's own tracker. You see once in awhile D-Addicts gets DMCA take down notice from the US copyright holder, so Ruroshin will put a notice here and remove the torrent from the tracker. But D-Addict was getting so many take down notices that D-Addicts' ISP was going to shutdown the server for this site. So we shutdown the tracker instead and D-Addicts nor the ISP is getting anymore DMCA take down notices. Well if we do, we just say we don't host nor track the torrents anymore.
Please do not PM me about seeding any of my old torrents, as most of files that had uploaded are no longer on my computer.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 pm

So is this an absolution for uploading YA marked dramas? :green:

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

Rakuten06

Postby Rakuten06 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Will the licensed jdramas be added to the Fansub Wiki?

The reason is that I'm in a group called Renai Fansubs, the newest fan sub group, and we are planning to sub a drama but when the banner of the drama was uploaded by the member, I noticed that it has "DVD Video" logo and I checked the internet and sure enough, it was licensed by YesAsia for the DVDs.

So... if a drama was made into a DVD by the suppliers including YesAsia, we can't touch it, right?

Return to “D-Addicts Announcements”