Change to Upload

News, Updates and Information about this site.
This section is important, please read it for changes about the site!
Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Change to Upload

Postby Ruroshin » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:34 am

The upload function has been modified, if you are not a member of the uploader group then your torrent will be placed in the Pending area until a moderator approves it.

Once you've become a regular uploader you will be added to the uploader group.

groink

Postby groink » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:46 am

My membership appears to be pending. Please make me a permanent member. Thanks!

--- groink
1. Always read FAQs for a given forum before posting.
2. Read the first few posts in a topic before posting.
3. Speak using complete English words.
4. The Internet is international. Respect regional and cultural values.

MHfans

Postby MHfans » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:44 am

pending area..... :sweat:
Please make me a permanent member too
and delete torrent of "Keitai deka zenigata rai_ep26(bs-i DivX521 1280x720)"
Thank you :-)

MHfans

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gryzze » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:16 am

@MHfans: I've already recommended adding you to the uploader group. About the torrent: You know you can delete it yourself, right?

I'm sure all the regular uploaders will be added to this group once found in the pending area (if not sooner).

MHfans

Postby MHfans » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:32 am

gryzze wrote:@MHfans: I've already recommended adding you to the uploader group. About the torrent: You know you can delete it yourself, right?

I'm sure all the regular uploaders will be added to this group once found in the pending area (if not sooner).

Thank you gryzze :-)
I delete that post first in the pending area...so I can't delete torrent...... :sweat:

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gryzze » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:40 am

Hmmm... I can't find it anywhere so it should be gone. Are you unable to reupload it?

MHfans

Postby MHfans » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:25 pm

I'll try it again. :lol
Thank you gryzze

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:34 pm

how do you know if you're a member or not?

MHfans

Postby MHfans » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:58 pm

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:how do you know if you're a member or not?

Profile > Public > Groups
"Uploader Users who are trusted uploaders "

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:43 pm

I understand that new torrents will be on the torrent pending list, but how come that I 've also seen an older torrent on the list? I mean ISWAK 1-6 was created months before this new rule. Just wondering :scratch:

ce.ar
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ce.ar » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:23 pm

Wish I had seen this sooner ^^;

Would it be possible for someone to delete my torrent please? That Summer Typhoon Ep 30 (Typhoon of Last Summer)

I deleted my torrent comment without thinking.. and now can't upload the torrent file again.

Thanks ^_^

chunu

Postby chunu » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:29 pm

oh no...could someone please make me a permanent member toooooOOO.
Thank you so much in advance!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
ImageImage

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ruroshin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:40 am

added phantasystar, eighteen, chunu and ce.ar to the uploader group.

deleted ISWAK 1-6 and Summer Typhoon Ep 30 from the queue area.

as people upload valid stuff I will add them to the uploaders group. The system is only meant to screen brand new people uploading.

if you're not in the uploader's group just apply yourself to the group (see Groups link at top of page) and I'll check the application regularlly.

chunu

Postby chunu » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:01 am

@Ruroshin:

Thank YOU so much Ruroshin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
ImageImage

Tensai

Postby Tensai » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:55 pm

Confused me a little bit at first too, when I went to edit my comment and the torrent wasn't there.

Would it be possible to add me as well. I'm the only uploader currently for Ai no Apron which is pretty popular. I know that I'm only doing a single show, but I've been uploading on a weekly basis since Autark stopped in January.

-Tensai
見てんじゃねーよ!!!

veevee18

Postby veevee18 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:01 pm

oh ic now y my upload didnt seem to work

my team and i have been working on fairy from wonderland hardsubbed so i hope i can become an uploader since many have been waiting for the next ep.

i've already uploaded 3 eps. but due to some issues i've been gone so i am back now so i hope i can keep uploading

thanx

battlegirlai

Postby battlegirlai » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:28 am

just out of curiosity...whats the average that a person has to upload to be a trusted uploader? also...how long is the turnaround for pending torrents to being approved? an hour? a day?

just curious because i tend to post my torrents in the evening before i go to bed...and i worry that the torrent will be approved and posted after i've gone to sleep and won't have any of the info and stuff with it until i get up in the morning.

what prompted this change tho? duplicate postings? bad torrents? torrents that aren't what they said they were?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:40 am

just out of curiosity...whats the average that a person has to upload to be a trusted uploader? also...how long is the turnaround for pending torrents to being approved? an hour? a day? [/b][/quote]

Probably whenever the mods or the admins have a chance to take a look at the torrent.

battlegirlai wrote:just curious because i tend to post my torrents in the evening before i go to bed...and i worry that the torrent will be approved and posted after i've gone to sleep and won't have any of the info and stuff with it until i get up in the morning.

what prompted this change tho? duplicate postings? bad torrents? torrents that aren't what they said they were?

I think it's probably has to do with the fact that as D-Addicts community grows, the number of torrents on this tracker also grows as well. And to prevent some members from posting irrevelant torrents (and to make sure sure they continue to upload the entire series), the rules were thus changed.

This restricts new members from uploading one episode and then never uploading again.

Or so...at least that's my view on this change.

battlegirlai

Postby battlegirlai » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:22 am

lilswtangel wrote: I think it's probably has to do with the fact that as D-Addicts community grows, the number of torrents on this tracker also grows as well. And to prevent some members from posting irrevelant torrents (and to make sure sure they continue to upload the entire series), the rules were thus changed.

This restricts new members from uploading one episode and then never uploading again.

Or so...at least that's my view on this change.

what would an irrelevant torrent be?

that kinda reminds me, i had been meaning to ask a mod if commercials for dramas are ok to upload...i think i checked the faqs once and didn't see anything about it but i wanted to make sure...would cms be irrelevant? or do you mean like...interviews with actors about the dramas? i enjoy collecting and watching those as well, but i can understand how they aren't everyones cup of tea...

groink

Postby groink » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:32 am

battlegirlai wrote:that kinda reminds me, i had been meaning to ask a mod if commercials for dramas are ok to upload...i think i checked the faqs once and didn't see anything about it but i wanted to make sure...would cms be irrelevant? or do you mean like...interviews with actors about the dramas? i enjoy collecting and watching those as well, but i can understand how they aren't everyones cup of tea...

We don't call them commercials. We call them promotional videos, or PV for short. PVs are used to promote a drama. With that, PVs are allowed as long as it is related to dramas.

Commercials (CM) are used to promote products and services.

--- groink

battlegirlai

Postby battlegirlai » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:02 am

groink wrote:We don't call them commercials. We call them promotional videos, or PV for short. PVs are used to promote a drama. With that, PVs are allowed as long as it is related to dramas.

Commercials (CM) are used to promote products and services.

--- groink

semantics...promote and promotion....

they are cms to me because thats how they have always been labeled as when i get them.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ruroshin » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:11 am

battlegirlai wrote:what would an irrelevant torrent be?

that kinda reminds me, i had been meaning to ask a mod if commercials for dramas are ok to upload...i think i checked the faqs once and didn't see anything about it but i wanted to make sure...would cms be irrelevant? or do you mean like...interviews with actors about the dramas? i enjoy collecting and watching those as well, but i can understand how they aren't everyones cup of tea...

they should be ok as long as they are about dramas.

battlegirlai

Postby battlegirlai » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:25 am

Ruroshin wrote:they should be ok as long as they are about dramas.

excellent! thank you so much ^_^ the cms for remote are just too funny for words...i can add them to the file of other stuff i hafta upload...

aznbabygirl6221

Postby aznbabygirl6221 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:27 am

please let teh group thts doing fairy from wonderland be part of the team
i really want to watch it badly.
well if there not still on the pending list
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gromitt » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:30 pm

I have a Q about OSTs ... Some dramas dun have an OST but the ending credits point to a group/musician for the music used in the drama. And that music (some of it, at least) are released in the musician's album. So ... would it be ok to upload that CD here under the OST category? But nowhere in the CD made references to the drama of course... so... can I still upload and share?

groink

Postby groink » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:19 pm

gromitt wrote:I have a Q about OSTs ... Some dramas dun have an OST but the ending credits point to a group/musician for the music used in the drama. And that music (some of it, at least) are released in the musician's album. So ... would it be ok to upload that CD here under the OST category? But nowhere in the CD made references to the drama of course... so... can I still upload and share?

From what I've seen in the past, the CD is not the issue. Rather, it is the track that makes reference to a TV drama. Therefore, you should only upload the track and not the entire CD. If you want to upload the entire CD, I would suggest using another tracker like JPOPSuki if it is a Japanese CD.

--- groink

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gromitt » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:50 pm

groink wrote:From what I've seen in the past, the CD is not the issue. Rather, it is the track that makes reference to a TV drama. Therefore, you should only upload the track and not the entire CD. If you want to upload the entire CD, I would suggest using another tracker like JPOPSuki if it is a Japanese CD.

--- groink

There's a slight problem though... after listening to all tracks, i couldnt make out which are the ones used in the drama, apart from the more obvious ones. Cos some of the tracks are played unobtrusively in the background (despite it being electronica-hip-hop kind of music). But anyhow, thanks for the advice! I'll think about it more :-)

Kite

Postby Kite » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:03 pm

Can i be in the uploader group ?
I'm the boss of a fansub team and i start to uplad them in D-addict because we change tracker, so it will be better that way ^^

Thanks

raspoutinolaf

Postby raspoutinolaf » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:50 am

Can you add me for the uploader list ?
I'm from a french fansub team and i want to upload some releases.
Thanks ^^

tUrtleAE86

Postby tUrtleAE86 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:57 am

Please add me to the Uploaders group.

Although I don't have time for fansubbing anymore, I still like to upload the full series' and OSTs.

Cheers.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:55 pm

Just checking something...
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

yelsha

Postby yelsha » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:37 pm

Would you please change me to an uploader? I'm going to be uploading a drama for BNS Fansubs and this would help. Thanks.

Edit: Thank you very much :wub:

himaori ne

Postby himaori ne » Tue May 15, 2007 2:20 pm

Can u add me in the uploader group as well? I'm also uploading a drama for BNS subteam.

Thanks a lot.

Kite

Postby Kite » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 pm

Can you add me to the uploaders group too ?

I upload some dramas for independants trad and form my team.

thanks a lot

kimigirl

Postby kimigirl » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:42 pm

Just a question, i uploaded Redbean bread the other day and was on the pending list for a few days. Then today, after editing a comment, my upload was gone from the pending list and disappeared from this site completely. I checked the licenced dramas list and it wasn't on it. Just wondering if it was disapproved. I was hoping to share it because of the thread I found and I'm working on ep 19 already.

Thanks.

abcd99

Postby abcd99 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:52 pm

You need to apply for being an uploader first and PM the mods about it.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:28 am

kimigirl: we currently have the redbean bread series on our tracker. if yours is SIGNIFICANTLY different to the current one on the tracker, you should state that in the torrent comments. some of our mods go through the various pending torrents and if they see something that is already on the tracker, they may delete it if you don't say why it's different.

please see our D-Addicts' Rules & Guidelines for Uploading
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

kimigirl

Postby kimigirl » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:38 am

ok, that's the part i forgot :whistling:

I'll describe the difference more carefully next time.

Thank you. :D

Kite

Postby Kite » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:14 pm

I would like to upload some of series of my french team drama, can i be a uploader ?

I have already made the psot for it but i don't know where i have to look to know if i have one or not ...

thanks

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:47 am

if you uploaded something, it may be in our Torrent Pending section:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum_26.htm

nevertrueself

Postby nevertrueself » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Hello, Can u please you please add me to the upload group since i will be uploading stuff from D-Royal Fansubs, really thank you very much :D

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:39 pm

sorry, but we do not automatically add anyone to the upload group. you first need to establish yourself as a trustworthy uploader. after several uploads, you can re-request uploader status.

nevertrueself

Postby nevertrueself » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:02 pm

jholic wrote:sorry, but we do not automatically add anyone to the upload group. you first need to establish yourself as a trustworthy uploader. after several uploads, you can re-request uploader status.
oh then i have been uploading couple of drama episodes 5 uploads or more!

issactang

Postby issactang » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:35 pm

I am currently regularly uloading tantei_gakuen-Q eng sub and attnetion please and more in the future
I would like to joing the uploaders group
thank you

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:44 am

As jholic said above, despite having made some uploads you will need to make some more before an approved uploader.
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:06 am

issactang wrote:I am currently regularly uloading tantei_gakuen-Q eng sub and attnetion please and more in the future
I would like to joing the uploaders group
thank you

are these subtitles from your Fansub group?

From what I know....Kioku has fansubbed "Attention Please" but those torrents are only available at jpopsuki~. I guess I just wanted to make sure you weren't posting their fansubs here. :)

issactang

Postby issactang » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:01 am

yes, I am subbing my own, not from others.
all files would seed for a week 9-10 hours apprx
all eng subs will be ready and publish in a week, usually on sundays or earlier
reseeds on demand

nevertrueself

Postby nevertrueself » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:34 pm

oh then i have been uploading couple of drama episodes 5 uploads or more!

i have uploaded 53 torrents...and will process more uploading in the future as i am a fansubber~

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:34 am

nevertrueself wrote:i have uploaded 53 torrents...and will process more uploading in the future as i am a fansubber~

hard to argue with those numbers.....

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:42 am

it's a tad too late, but i just wanted to let you all know that I love the new Upload system. (okay not so new, but you know what I mean)

Without it, we'll be getting all those stupid spammers who keep posting up torrents of illegal software and the likes onto our tracker linking to thepiratebay. :glare:

Is it just me or is this happening more often lately? :scratch:

I don't want to point fingers at anyone but......

*points finger at profileeric*

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:18 am

angel: all credit goes to MoerkJ and Ruroshin for implementing it and peacht (and other mods) for maintaining the Torrent Pending section.

i wouldn't say that illegal ups are constant, but we still take them seriously. the pending section does its best to keep DA focused on asian dramas.

battlegirlai

Postby battlegirlai » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:07 am

i like the torrents pending section too because it forces people to put info about the file. i hate it when something shows up and its like "what is that?"

i've seen several files that slip thru the cracks tho because of inaccurate torrent info. some of them get caught eventually (such as musicals that are only on dvd) and some never seem to get touched (such as non-tv/non-drama related jpop concert dvd extras that were never aired on tv ever). how often to reported torrents get checked?

but its all a start towards way less spam, and i appreciate it ^_^

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ironicwave » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:24 pm

the latter torrent reports were checked, discussed and, using mod discretion, the torrents were decided to be passable content...
___________________SARS-Fansubs______________________________________________________

battlegirlai

Postby battlegirlai » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:33 pm

so concerts and stuff are now going to be allowed? excellent ^_^ are musicals going to be allowed now as well? i have several that i'd love to share!

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ironicwave » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:52 pm

*the torrent* not torrents... XD
the latter torrent was left on tracker since it already had 1000+ dlers and other smap stuff is regularly uploaded even if it's off tv...
and no, the rules to upload content have not been changed, everything's as it was before...
___________________SARS-Fansubs______________________________________________________

battlegirlai

Postby battlegirlai » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:08 pm

ahh, i follow...popularity wins out.

ah well, tis a shame. the musicals are very cute

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ironicwave » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:13 pm

never seen one before, good enough for me to want to hunt one down? :lol

sorry, off topic :sweat:

zita

Postby zita » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 am

could you please add me to the uploader group? i will upload cartoon KAT-TUN every week... :salut:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:26 am

zita: we are currently refining our guidelines for the uploader status. i hope you will be patient with us. we will make an announcement when it is done.

J49

Postby J49 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:40 pm

Hello. I just tried my first upload. I am still not sure how to seed it though. Help please.

taitanic209

Postby taitanic209 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:35 pm

i would like to request to be added to the upload group. i was on it before but dont know why i was kicked off. i am currently uploading happiness from ep13 and up and three dads one mom.

Resie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Resie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:54 pm

I've also been removed from the uploader group. When I uploaded a new DoReMii release a little while ago I found my torrent in the pending section. Where as a previous one I had was not. I would like to know why I was removed. Being the leader of DoReMii and an uploader it is pretty inconvenient for us.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby mizune » Sat May 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Um... had a little snafu with the uploaders group and everybody was deleted... :whistling:
Most ppl have been added back in, but I may have missed a few.
If you used to have uploader status but are having problems now, please post here.... ^_^;

Sorry for the inconvenience... :fear:
Read the D-Addicts FAQ before asking questions.
No movies here, so please don't request. Check the Asian Movie Torrent Links.

robx

Postby robx » Mon May 26, 2008 4:33 am

so it would seem im one of the missing uploaders to be added back on the list.
-- Robx --
My Series
Batched by abcd99:
Face to fate, Great Revival, Huo Yuan Jia, Wing Chun
Status
Retired.

sweetsweet
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sweetsweet » Mon May 26, 2008 6:44 am

Please add me back to the Uploaders group, I was in it before ^^ Didn't know until today that I'm not in the uploaders group anymore.

I'm the main uploader for Intangible FS releases
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

:lol thanks in advance
IFS. The S.E.X.Y PEOPLE

Emi801

Postby Emi801 » Mon May 26, 2008 6:50 am

Hello, can I please be added back into Uploaders? I thought I was in it before, as I haven't had a problem uploading before, and I had that upload addict tag underneath my avatar. Anyway, I am finally trying to complete my upload of Tengoku no Kiss (I am on ep 9 of 10...), and I have a couple more dramas I am finally able to upload once that is done :D

Thank you! :lol
MyDramaList
---
My Sites

ccdj
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ccdj » Mon May 26, 2008 9:10 am

can i request to be added back to uploaders group? i'm one of them main uploader for TimeLesSub. Thanks in advance to the one in charge. =D

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Mon May 26, 2008 10:09 am

Can I be added back to the uploaders list? I was there before.

Nermal

Postby Nermal » Mon May 26, 2008 10:21 am

Can I be changed back to uploader status?
I upload variety shows and I am also an uploader for Gekiuma Fansubs.
Nermal

Gekiuma Fansubs!! Visit us for the yummy boys!!

Don''''t PM me for requests, won''''t reply!

ZemusDS

Postby ZemusDS » Mon May 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Can I request to be added back to the uploader group as well please.

ktringo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ktringo » Mon May 26, 2008 5:29 pm

I'm one of the deleted uploaders as well. Thanks in advance for readdng me to the list.
:wub: http://doremiiscale.blogspot.com:wub:
banners:puppet princess

dooby

Postby dooby » Tue May 27, 2008 7:19 am

Ah.. was wondering what happened. I guess I should read the forums more often. Add me back please :)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby mizune » Tue May 27, 2008 1:49 pm

robx, sweetsweet, Emi801, ccdj, ethidda, Nermal, ZemusDS, ktringo, dooby all added back onto the list.
Read the D-Addicts FAQ before asking questions.

No movies here, so please don't request. Check the Asian Movie Torrent Links.

robx

Postby robx » Tue May 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Im still having problems uploading torrents to the tracker. Every time i try to upload, i get "The connection was reset" page.
-- Robx --

My Series

Batched by abcd99:

Face to fate, Great Revival, Huo Yuan Jia, Wing Chun

Status

Retired.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Wed May 28, 2008 4:12 am

booo looks like i got kicked off uploader too :(

robx, try a different browser/computer/ip?