Change to Upload

News, Updates and Information about this site.
This section is important, please read it for changes about the site!
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 am

\( -o _ o- )/ wrote:Hi, Would it be possible to join uploader status? I will be posting torrents time to time. Thank you very much.

Before being added we need to know that you are familiar with all the uploading rules and requirements.
Ideally you should have uploaded at least 10 torrents. You could be added sooner under certain conditions.
The torrent you uploaded already was a batch which could count as more.
When uploading a batch it's worth keeping in mind that the original torrents need to be deleted so your batch should contain an excellent description of both the series and the files. This includes links to original uploads.
Please see Q4 for more info.
In the meantime you can speed up the process of approval by pming me once you have posted your file and description.
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

Postby esprit9 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Could I be added to the uploader group please?
I have noticed that by the time my torrents are approved, and most of the peer activity has disappeared :-(
It would be better if I could just seed once and not worry about it.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ethlenn » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Read what peacht wrote above.
What peer activity you are talking about? Before making torrent public, there is NO peer activity.
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

Postby esprit9 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 pm

The torrents are public on nyaatorrents, I post them on there and d-addicts at the same time.
edit: yes I have already uploaded more than 10 torrents

Postby alicechen » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:15 am

Looks like the group is closed.
A Virtual Voyage - "Drifting around the world...effortlessly."

Postby Maytaj » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 am

i like the torrents pending section too because it forces people to put info about the file. i hate it when something shows up and its like "what is that?"

i've seen several files that slip thru the cracks tho because of inaccurate torrent info. some of them get caught eventually (such as musicals that are only on dvd) and some never seem to get touched (such as non-tv/non-drama related jpop concert dvd extras that were never aired on tv ever). how often to reported torrents get checked?