Closing down the torrent section

News, Updates and Information about this site.
This section is important, please read it for changes about the site!
Ossan

Postby Ossan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:11 pm

長年お疲れ様でした。m ( ) m
As everyone has pointed out, there are reasons to shut the torrent section down, so be it.
If it were simply a matter of funding I am sure that people wouldf contrubute through membership, but I doubt that is the solution. The sheer numbers of people who follow asian dramas and those willing to upload are such that undoubtedly another site will arise. As for immediate substitutes,
I do not suggest TPB as it is a mess. I do think nyaa is best for now. I am sure all of us addicts will keepo an eye on this board for any updated information.

saisai88

Postby saisai88 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Like many brothers here, I have never posted messages in this forum. Many Chinese torrent sites have also closed down due to similar reasons. "Feeling enormous pressure" is the common choice of words used by the moderators.

Anyway, tit has been so enjoyable downloading Jdrama and variety shows in D-A many of which were not available elsewhere on internet..

Hat off to all the contributors and members of D-A

EmKey

Postby EmKey » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Wow its been a decade.

Truly end of an era. Sad. Very sad
Completly Soshified

JediBUZ

Postby JediBUZ » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Could anybody be so kind to send me an invite to asiantorrents, it would be much appreciated.

Taido

Postby Taido » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Ossan wrote:長年お疲れ様でした。m ( ) m
As everyone has pointed out, there are reasons to shut the torrent section down, so be it.
If it were simply a matter of funding I am sure that people wouldf contrubute through membership, but I doubt that is the solution. The sheer numbers of people who follow asian dramas and those willing to upload are such that undoubtedly another site will arise. As for immediate substitutes,
I do not suggest TPB as it is a mess. I do think nyaa is best for now. I am sure all of us addicts will keepo an eye on this board for any updated information.

All I can say to y'all check Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help? to see what's next.

fukushima

Postby fukushima » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi
I am a torrent user for the last 12 mths and enjoyed Japanese dramas very much. But I am not an expert as far as how the torrent download worked technically. I just noticed that the site http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?tab=English no longer existed and can no longer down load anything. Then I saw this message of "closing down of torrent section". I hope some people with enough technical skills will come up with a new way of downloading Japanese dramas soon. Thank you.

walrus45

Postby walrus45 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:08 am

well this is the pits.... where am i gonna find all my classic and out of print stuff? sigh.

tboune

invite to Asia Torrents

Postby tboune » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:55 am

JediBUZ wrote:Could anybody be so kind to send me an invite to asiantorrents, it would be much appreciated.

Im not sure how to do that. Im a member. If i figure it out I can.

Teresa

tboune

Asia Torrent Invitation

Postby tboune » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:02 am

JediBUZ wrote:Could anybody be so kind to send me an invite to asiantorrents, it would be much appreciated.

I am a member of Asia Torrents, but I do not have enough points for an invitation. It takes 500 hours of seeding to get an invitation.

Sorry. :-(

nanachan09

Postby nanachan09 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:07 am

Ugh. Does anyone have any ideas of where I can download Music Station and the other Japanese music shows? It took me so long to find this site, and I'm having a hard time with finding any other places where I can download full episodes.

bitrogue

Postby bitrogue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:28 am

I too wish to express my deepest sorrow for this news, and my sincere thanks to the D-Addicts staff and community for supporting my craving of JDrama through the years. I've not been a big poster on the forums but I've held the seeding fort on quite a number of JDramas, and have always made sure that the harder I found it to download a series, the longer I'd keep seeding it.

I'm also on Asiatorrents, and I guess they will take up a bit of the slack, but I still preferred this community for Jdrama. It will be missed!!! I'm sorry to see it go, but understand that it was probably necessary. Happy to contribute if someone wants to start a new community, though for security and anonymity I really think private trackers are the way to go.

nanachan09

Postby nanachan09 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Ok, so it turns out that I have a very, VERY old jpopsuki account, and I have 2 invites on there. Please PM me if anyone wants one!

thienly

download Korean and Japanese dramas

Postby thienly » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Does any body know where I can download Korean, Chinese and Japanese dramas??? Since this torrents site is closed, I don't know where I can download these dramas, I hate streaming

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: download Korean and Japanese dramas

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:21 pm

thienly wrote:Does any body know where I can download Korean, Chinese and Japanese dramas??? Since this torrents site is closed, I don't know where I can download these dramas, I hate streaming

http://www.giftedones.net/links-of-interest/
Suggestion: For Korean dramas, search using the original title.
Gifted Ones | Twitter | UL @ Nyaa | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Ashita no Yakusoku, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

nelcsag

Postby nelcsag » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:35 pm

Oh my! This is a tragic comedy for me!
I registered yesterday Nov25 as a new member and requested for a re-seeding of an old k-drama I like.
Today, Nov26, I found this news on the closing down of the torrent section.
I just don't know what to say... well... it's sad. :(

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Taido wrote:All I can say to y'all check Setting up a new torrent site. Who is willing to help? to see what's next.

AyoYura wrote:We'll be updating the blog every time progress is made. http://d-addicts.tumblr.com/

nyrock

Postby nyrock » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:57 pm

go to nyaa.se, d-addicts torrents are being posted there. I don't have invite privileges either at AT.

Orion1986

Postby Orion1986 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 pm

This is extremely sad news. This place is where I met my first Kdrama pals and talked about the entertainment I so care about now.

Thank you for all this time and while I do agree the place will slowly die down, it is not something to be sad about. Everything changes and it has its time. Its time was glorious. I do wish they could revamp the forums and keep that side alive though.

Still, the fact that the place will remain open is good enough. I hope they will at least give us time to save our contacts/find our contacts elsewhere if they decide to close the forums down too.

antspace

Postby antspace » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:03 pm

I don't think it will die down, but am not entirely sure it won't. I love this site intensely and really hope the core of die hard members will stay faithful to it.
A new site may detract attention from D-Addicts, but I would hope the fansubbers will stay here...
I've been checking the developements at Nyaa, but it feels rather chaotic. Happy to see RAWs appearing nonetheless.

koshonin

Postby koshonin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm

saigo_x wrote:
xaxa wrote:I've only managed to backup ~35k of the latest torrents out of ~85k before tracker annihilation. still better than nothing. not sure if it is allowed to post it, so grab it while you can.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ojsgu (~18 MB html page with list of titles and 3 torrent links per each)

:stress: Bleh, you did it the smart way. :P

I posted this on the other thread:

saigo_x wrote:To anyone working on a "new site" project, I can offer the first 600 torrent pages which I managed to archive using HTTrack before the torrent section was removed. I also have most of the torrents for those links, although many were not found using the Torrage and Zoink links (the Torcache links were almost completely useless). :salut:

Edit: Basically it all the torents from the last torrent uploaded ( Family.Secrets.E15.141119.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH by Keiko1981 on 14-11-19) to early December 2013 ([2013.012.02] SMAPxSMAP (1280x720 x264) by zdzdz on 13-12-03).

Edit: Also I'm not sure about Torrage but Zoink says on their homepage that "Torrents that have not been downloaded for a period of 6 months will automatically be removed from the system."

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... tm#1707345

chiuchimu

Postby chiuchimu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Does anyone know where i can get the Japanese Variety shows, in general and specificallyHimitsu no kenmin show and Gakkoude oshietekurenai?

eunhye

Postby eunhye » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:16 pm

so sad, I've been going to this site for so long... reminds me of the time dramacrazy closed down oh so long ago~ ㅜㅜ

Chuks

Postby Chuks » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:29 am

Thank you, Ruroshin, for all those years.
Wish you well.
For updates on my projects, go to Chuks no Uta.

zooey

Postby zooey » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:19 am

Truth is I've been moping around for a couple of days now since the news broke. Been using this site since 2006 for my drama fix and somehow thought it would go on a while longer. Well, the times they are achangin. I guess it can't be helped.

Here's a big shout out and thank you to Ruroshin, the uploaders and all the seeders who've made file-sharing in this site possible. It's been a great 8 years, at least there's still the subtitles forum and discussion boards to look forward to. :salut:

Hitnrun

Postby Hitnrun » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Wow, now with this shocking news, you stop to think what dedicated people on a site can change your life.

- More than 100 friends / family started watching asian dramas here in Brazil directly by me giving it to them, all from here
- Studied 3.5 years of japanese because of dramas from here
- Traveled 1 month in Japan, and went to see places pictured in dramas
- 6 1TB hard disks full of dramas from here
- ~120 dramas watched
- Defying friends to not cry in dramas, and winning 100% of the time, this has no price!

Thanks Ruroshin for what you done for us all this time!

AkiraAkki21

Postby AkiraAkki21 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Hello. I thought something happened to my PC but then I let it. I find it very unfortunate and very sad that to make the torrent, because that takes us back another harm, not being able to watch tv shows from Asia. I do not know why you do and you also certainly your green and I wish you well on your way forward, but I think the D-Addicts will no longer be the same. Although I was never really an active member but I loved the site and I always knew that her my number 1 point you if I had not found anything else.

To Asiatorrents. The page is good, and has so much in there but unfortunately they use a point system and there are many members who are not really active.
I know that, I'm in a forum for German Subtitle, and as you can see, unfortunately, far too often.

But anyway, I wish you luck on your way forward.

Yes, I know I am repeating myself :-)

Tran

Postby Tran » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:40 pm

nyrock wrote:

go to nyaa.se, d-addicts torrents are being posted there. I don't have invite privileges either at AT.

Thank you ~

voodoo22

Postby voodoo22 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:48 pm

You have to have an email to send an invite to for sites like asiatorrents. I have 5 invites I can give out if people pm me an email address and they are good members here.

Astrid_974

Postby Astrid_974 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:18 pm

I just want to thank Ruroushin and everyone who contributed to make DA the awesome place it is. I've been on DA for years, and it was the best resource out there... It's awfully sad DA won't be the same anymore, but I understand that some circumstances called for it.

In any case, wish you all the best Ruroushin ! And thank you again for everything you've done for dramas addicts around the world =)

Tetsu87

Postby Tetsu87 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:18 pm

nanachan09 wrote:Ugh. Does anyone have any ideas of where I can download Music Station and the other Japanese music shows? It took me so long to find this site, and I'm having a hard time with finding any other places where I can download full episodes.

-link deleted-
PM me and I'll tell you.
I think this is being monitored so I don't put the link in here... :unsure:
Last edited by Tetsu87 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alvina

Asiatorrents

Postby alvina » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:35 am

Hi,

PM me if you want an invite to asiatorrents.me
I have a few to give out
Especially to the person who has been ripping and seeding the NHK Japanology series, if you don't already have an account on asiatorrents. Hope the sharing of this series can continue!

Cheers

chiris

Postby chiris » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:17 am

nooooo. :( life happened and i missed it by 10 days. 10 days! :(

chiris

Postby chiris » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:19 am

but seriously. thank you. it's been a fun 6 years.

i never had an account, so i could never really thank everyone. made one just now to see WHY i couldn't find any. and i find that i missed the by 10 days. :(

thank you so much.

cindy25

Postby cindy25 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:15 pm

i have never seen this forum so united, nothing like a crisis to wake people up. hopefully a new site will eventually emerge stronger, and these copyright nuts will get discouraged and leave people alone

ryu22

Postby ryu22 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:50 pm

does any know where i can dowload vs arshi new and full show i searched a lot bt i couldnt find any.pls someone help me

Roninside

Postby Roninside » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Thank you Ruroshin and all the uploaders for the dedication so long, Really. It's the end of an era for DA and so it is for my Dramapedia. I wish the other sections of the forum and the dramawiki won't suffer from this change.
Download Dramapedia and connect the D-Addicts forum & wiki from your iPhone and iPad!!
Request a #communityPromo code HERE!

mika1993

Postby mika1993 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:38 pm

this is indeed a sad news. this site was always the best and I will miss it

I want to say big big thanks to everyone who dedicated their time to run this site, love you all guys :)

hope we all can meet one day again in one place ♥

Tetsu87

Postby Tetsu87 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:17 pm

ryu22 wrote:does any know where i can dowload vs arshi new and full show i searched a lot bt i couldnt find any.pls someone help me

I think this channel has them
for download just use a browser add-on :whistling:
[spoiler]
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/ninonanoni/1[/spoiler]
Last edited by Tetsu87 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MisS Lonliah

Postby MisS Lonliah » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Hitnrun wrote:Wow, now with this shocking news, you stop to think what dedicated people on a site can change your life.

- More than 100 friends / family started watching asian dramas here in Brazil directly by me giving it to them, all from here
- Studied 3.5 years of japanese because of dramas from here
- Traveled 1 month in Japan, and went to see places pictured in dramas
- 6 1TB hard disks full of dramas from here
- ~120 dramas watched
- Defying friends to not cry in dramas, and winning 100% of the time, this has no price!

Thanks Ruroshin for what you done for us all this time!

Thanks for the interesting facts :thumright:

nsu

Postby nsu » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Sad news indeed. I'm from Argentina and -like my neighbour Hitnrun mate- I've shared all the stuff I downloaded from here with family and friends. Most of them are 60+ retired grandpas and grandmoms who do not know how to use a DivX player or handle a USB pen with video files so I prepare DVDs for them to see in a regular DVD player. It was a lot of work and effort but totally worth it. They are so happy!

Thank you Ruroushin for all these years. Thank you Furransu, Kung Fu Panda (avatar) and all the contributors of D-Addicts.
I'm not sure where I'll be heading to for JDoramas. I'll look around, I guess.
Thank you guys!

Pantsu-san

Postby Pantsu-san » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Well, f***. You guys just turned my Coco-Pops into Unko-Pops.

If anyone finds an alternative to the torrent section previously held here, please PM me.

Many thanks to the site operators here for the last 2 years from my J-wife.

Domo arigatou gozaimasu m( _ _ )m

DesOk

Postby DesOk » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:48 am

I was going to try downloading another series to start watching today and found out about this. Like many others, I want to thank the site owner and all people who were a part of the torrents section for all the hard work they have done over the years to keep this site going. I don't think there will ever be another site like this that made it easy and safe to get good quality access to Asian TV/Dramas.

This site and the community who used it gave me so many hours of help and enjoyment that I can't even say in words how I feel about this.

I will attempt to get the raws somewhere and will try to find the English subs or info. here. I know the torrents will be removed, but is there a way to find out what series are coming out and will the wiki be updated so I can decide on new shows to possibly watch?

I have been giving out this website to tons of people I know when they ask about where to see dramas, but I guess I can't do that anymore now.

I guess I'll have to go back to rewatching my stuff until I can find another source. Please keep the pages without the torrent links if possible.

THANK YOU!!

Edit: Just noticed that I have been a member exactly 10 years today. :O

dhisashi

Postby dhisashi » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:41 am

DesOk wrote:<snip>
I will attempt to get the raws somewhere and will try to find the English subs or info. here. I know the torrents will be removed, but is there a way to find out what series are coming out and will the wiki be updated so I can decide on new shows to possibly watch?
<snip>

Also check out the Jdrama Fansub Map here at:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map
I am fairly certain that this will continue to be updated.
:-)

SevenSeas

Postby SevenSeas » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:04 am

Thank you Ruroushin for all these years and to the uploaders who shared here. So sad that this has to go.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Xi@h » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:46 am

I have already created an alternative, just would like to have a team to work on it. Anyone interested, just PM me and we'll see how to get this project grow like d-addicts.com

Note: The tracker is already up and running.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:38 am

Xi@h wrote:I have already created an alternative, just would like to have a team to work on it. Anyone interested, just PM me and we'll see how to get this project grow like d-addicts.com

Note: The tracker is already up and running.

We got a bunch of people working on it at the moment. PM Taido if you want to help.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_160295_0.htm

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Xi@h » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:43 am

Thanks Keiko1981.

Someone just pm'ed me the topic. I have pm'ed Taido about his/her project. If his/her project is already running, I'll scrape that one.

Cheers

ANDARIAL

Postby ANDARIAL » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Shame
Thank you for all the years of hard work on our behalf :)
D-Addicts R.I.P.
Because with out the Torrents section I can`t see this site lasting more than six months :(

Sayanara D-Addicts

Tadanga

Postby Tadanga » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:17 pm

I'll never be able to thank Ruroshin for all that I have received from this site.
I'm also very impressed by the reaction of the users who have mobilized to ensure the love goes on through D-A 2.0.
This is not the end :)

tboune

Asia Torrent Invitation

Postby tboune » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Asia Torrent has announced that registration will be open all of December.

victorII

Re: Asia Torrent Invitation

Postby victorII » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:49 pm

tboune wrote:Asia Torrent has announced that registration will be open all of December.

LOL. I came here to post the same news. You beat me. :lol

BTW: RIP D-A. :salut:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Sw_hd8g04rs" frameborder="0"></iframe>

bmwracer

Postby bmwracer » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:33 pm

ANDARIAL wrote:D-Addicts R.I.P.
Because with out the Torrents section I can`t see this site lasting more than six months :(

Sayanara D-Addicts

Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence. :glare:
If you need me to seed Ueno Juri-chan or Yonekura Ryoko-chan stuff, please PM me. :salut:

dhisashi

Postby dhisashi » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm

bmwracer wrote:

Sayanara D-Addicts

I hope that fansubbers will continue to use D-Addicts.
:pray:

misokatsu

Postby misokatsu » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:31 pm

This is truly sad news. I've been a member of DA for many years and it has one of the greatest, most active and friendliest online communities ever. Awesome people willing to sub, share, seed, or just help out others, etc.; I'm truly most proud to be part of it.

Ruroshin, you have no idea how much you have touched lives. Because of this site you've introduced countless people to foreign dramas, shows and their cultures, languages, and way of thinking. You've made us laugh, cry and feel. For this, I and many others thank you.

As proof of how fantastic this community is, it seems the spirit lives on with people who want to continue the tracker. As Tadanga said, this is not the end. Let's continue with what Ruroshin has started!

mistermeow

Postby mistermeow » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:58 am

I am sad to see the torrent section go. I also use Asian DVD Club and Asia Torrents. However, I can report good news. Asia Torrents has open registration for all of December.

tweet_pt

Postby tweet_pt » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:03 am

can anyone help me pls? can anyone upload empress ki complete series at nyaa?thank you so much

ANDARIAL

Postby ANDARIAL » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:24 pm

bmwracer wrote:

Sayanara D-Addicts

Don`t get me wrong,i DO hope the site keeps going
I must admit I only came here for the J_Dramas torrents and have not been here for a while so it was a bit of a shock to see the torrent section gone :pale:

Scarlett74

Thank youuuuu!!!!!....and goodbye T T

Postby Scarlett74 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Thank you so much for all this time and for your hard work!!! :cry: :thumright:

quain88

Postby quain88 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:56 am

thats really abad news for veryone specially me who just came here to have favorite korean series

robotech3

Postby robotech3 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:25 pm

zannen desu

matsusayuri

Postby matsusayuri » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Sad~~ but thank you so much for everything. I hope that any issues that come from this will not affect your RL. For all the effort and your hardworl....THANK YOU SO MUCH!

joliet1993

Postby joliet1993 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Can anyone suggest me any good places to download Kpop Music party ??

...... help me.

Bakaneko_San

Postby Bakaneko_San » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 am

Damn, worst news I've had in the torrent world like, forever :( I've been coming here for my doramafix for 10 years or something like that. What happened?? This will most likely be the death of this site. But all the thanks in the world to the ppl who made this site possible! You've given me countless hours of joy and tears. Don't even want to know how much time I lost watching dorama instead of studying :D

Got 5+invites for asiatorrents if anyone wants and has good speed (10/10 at least) :) pm me.

isbes83

Postby isbes83 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:45 am

I hope this can be a place for fansubbers, to release subtitles for new drama! feeling depressed as d-addicts is a place for me to get the latest initially Japanese and now Korean/running man with subtitles. dvd will be released later when all the fun/ suspence/surprise has been revealed over the internet. been following d-addicts since I think yr 2000. :pale:

M!sS DantE

Postby M!sS DantE » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 pm

why .. oh my god !!!

furen

Postby furen » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:19 am

Seems like video torrents are taking a hit....the chinese fansubbing group YYETS is also down.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:55 am

Bakaneko_San wrote:Damn, worst news I've had in the torrent world like, forever :( I've been coming here for my doramafix for 10 years or something like that. What happened?? This will most likely be the death of this site. But all the thanks in the world to the ppl who made this site possible! You've given me countless hours of joy and tears. Don't even want to know how much time I lost watching dorama instead of studying :D

Got 5+invites for asiatorrents if anyone wants and has good speed (10/10 at least) :) pm me.

Save the invites until the open for registration period is over. :)

VampireXxX

Postby VampireXxX » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:34 am

with yyets also down after DA torrent...is it ok for me to get panic now? :pale:

i wonder if it's ok to continue upload jdorama to nyaa :blink
Last edited by VampireXxX on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

jojiend

Postby jojiend » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:54 am

thanks

charia-chan

Postby charia-chan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:32 pm

It's sad to see the torrent site go...
But I wanted to say "Thank you" for all the great effort that was poured into this site.
I enjoyed being here as a fan and as a fansubber and I'll make sure to check back here for the forum.

Thanks!

am00339

Postby am00339 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:45 pm

@VampireXxX onegaishimasu !

hey9

Postby hey9 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:50 pm

VampireXxX wrote:with yyets also down after DA torrent...is it ok for me to get panic now? :pale:

i wonder if it's ok to continue upload jdorama to nyaa :blink

I'm wondering if anyone outside of Japan has ever been prosecuted for downloading/uploading jdramas/jmovies :unsure:

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:22 pm

VampireXxX wrote:with yyets also down after DA torrent...is it ok for me to get panic now? :pale:

From what I've read, it was not so much a copyright issue as a move to control foreign ideas/influence.

VampireXxX

Postby VampireXxX » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:45 am

hey9 wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone outside of Japan has ever been prosecuted for downloading/uploading jdramas/jmovies :unsure:

I also wonder...but no one got prosecuted for downloading/uploadng western series/movies and software :scratch:

saigo_x wrote:From what I've read, it was not so much a copyright issue as a move to control foreign ideas/influence.

guess i worry to much :alcoholic:

kanitoma

Postby kanitoma » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:15 pm

so sad to hear this T_T

Return to “D-Addicts Announcements”