recently I noticed that GMX and other 1&1 email services block all emails sent from d-addicts.com. This means that account registrations and email notifications are not working for users with GMX email accounts. This email problem affects both, our foum and our wikis (DramaWiki and FansubWiki).
The reason for this problem is known and purely by technical nature. Unfortunately we cannot provide a quick solution to avoid this.
Problematic email providers (addresses):
- 1&1 Internet (e.g. *@mail.com)
- GMX Mail (subsidiary of 1&1) gmx.com, gmx.net, gmx.de, gmx.at, gmx.es ...
- WEB.DE (another subsidiary of 1&1)
- Kabel Deutschland (e.g. *@kabelmail.de)
- replace the email address in your forum/wiki preferences with a working one
- use a working email address as forward address which delivers the mail to your blocking account (GMX etc.).
Working email addresses:
All email addresses except the few listed above should work. Freemail providers like gmail, hotmail, yahoo and many many others work fine.
edit: changed thread title