[B.O.N F u n S u b s©] Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Serentiy01 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:23 am

licentia wrote:Yeah, you are not obligated to rush your staff... BUT, you still do it. :)
We, the fans, aren't asking you rush them, are we?
Isn't it like one of your rules.. They get a SHORT period of time to work on it.. and if they don't finish by that date, you put someone else on it?

Most fansubbers, including myself, don't really listen to what the leechers say. We look at it.. and we disregard it.

Again, WE are not RUSHING _YOUR_ members, YOU ARE. Instead of blaming the fans, change your ways.

All I ask for is not to blame the fans.

OH and your first announcement? Good luck trying to stop all the kiddies that are uploading to the streaming sites(just for the information, some people uploading are current BON members and old members of your old groups.. And what do I mean by that? It means the fansubbers, themselves, are also uploading to the streaming sites. It's not always us fans.) I'll wish you luck in your future endeavors... because... you'll have to drop all your projects soon.

OoOoO my dear, did WE say that YOU were rushing us to finish up our subbing tasks? If you bothered to waste your precious time just to make a post in our thread, I take it that YOU'RE a fan or maybe a MEMBER of B.O.N FunSubs and got offended? :blink

chunu just simply made an annoucement because there ARE people out there who disregard the rules and constantly ask "WHEN ARE THE SUBS COMING OUT?" The admins of DA didn't post up rules for NOTHING. I don't know why you're offended just because chunu was simply reminding the fans to be patient.

You mentioned that you're a fansubber yourself, then you should understand that it takes different process for subbing. If you can get past those annoying posts, then good for you! There are dedicated members who are working around the clock to provide quality subs and all they get is "WHEN ARE THE SUBS GONNA COME OUT?"

As for the FIRST ANNOUCEMENT, I don't know why you're extremely offended. I have a feeling that you must be a B.O.N member and feel really displeased with us, aren't you? :roll Don't tell me you're one of the five people/sites that were posted on the list. If so, is that making your blood boil after reading the annoucement? :whistling:

In order to keep fansubbing alive, we simply ask people to refrain from uploading our work onto other sites other than DA and soompi. Is that so WRONG for us to make such an announcement?
Thanks to B.O.N dearies for the gorgeous banners and avies. :)

KokoNee

Postby KokoNee » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:24 am

licentia: Alright, what's the point in aruging with the people who are doing those of us who can't speak Korean a favor by subbing it? If you have a problem, I'm sorry, sucks to be you, but don't ruin it for the rest of us please!

To B.O.N Funsubbers, thank you for all your hard work! I love this show!

licentia

Postby licentia » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:24 am

I'm not trying to get you mad. I'm just stating the truth. The truth is, like all other fansub groups are realizing, you will not be able to stop these retarded people putting up your hard work on streaming websites even if they are asked nicely to. So, instead of using the "We'll drop all projects" tactics, I was just trying to suggest that you should change to a different one. While I don't have any that I can recommend, hopefully, you'll be able to find one.
Last edited by licentia on Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

chunu

Postby chunu » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:34 am

@KokoNee:
Thank YOU chingu !!! :wub:

Please everyone ... just drop this and move on.
[/b]
ImageImage

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Serentiy01 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:36 am

licentia wrote:I'm not trying to get you mad. I'm just stating the truth. The truth is, like all other fansub groups are releasing, you will not be able to stop these retarded people putting up your hard work on streaming websites even if they are asked nicely to. So, instead of using the "We'll drop all projects" tactics, I was just trying to suggest that you should change to a different one. While I don't have any that I can recommend, hopefully, you'll be able to find one.

I feel that you posted here to attack the team. If you're not here to get us mad, then why make such a post in the first place?? If you truly want to offer suggestions, then do so. No need to make your post sound so bitter.

Thanks for your support, KokoNee. :wub:

Sorry chunu, I just had to get my point across. Forgive me dear. :cry:

licentia

Postby licentia » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:50 am

If talking grammatically correct is bitter, so be it. That's how I type, write, etc. Sorry.

wail

Postby wail » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:14 am

^ Talking grammatically correct may not be bitter, but sometimes a person's nastiness show thro even in the greatest disguise under perfectly plain English.

This is disconcerting hearing such a discouragin post from a fansubber wannabe. B.O.N. sweeties, lets just stay focus on what we are passionate in....I have a thing for rotten apples, they are everywhere spoiling parties all around me and I like to chow them up.

I've just started working with Chunu and team, I'm a fansubbing newbie and frankly this feels like a happy family. Yes, there are occasionally certain members who are a bit inconsiderate (and my very guess is you r one of them), but all the coordinators are very accomodating and with proper communication, deadlines are nonexistant. It's just when every means of communication fails, that's when coordinators have to move to plan b. I've never felt any problems internally. So I have to conclude it must be yours.

EVERY normal fansubber knows there are leechers out there, if they shut up and don't harrass us, we can shed a blind eye. Chunu's post has been very dignified and courteous in every way I can think of. She's just asking calmly some basic courtesy from everybody. Please express your nasty nonchalant discord somewhere, preferrably keep it in your own grammatically correct little corner of your world.
Last edited by wail on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

chunu

Postby chunu » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:18 am

@SeReNiTy:
np honeychu. :wub:

@licentia:
sorry to hear that U're with BON and is not happy the way things
run .. U can leave my dear :D Good Luck to ya & thanks for joining :wink:
BTW, what's your nick on our team :D
ImageImage

melica37

Postby melica37 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:54 am

Just wanted to sign on and show support for the team who I have not found anything but sweet.
Go B.O.N nuts! :cheers:

heygingersnap

Postby heygingersnap » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:09 am

thanks for all your hard work, BONfunsubs.

i'll be removing my links asap! (just got home from school. O_O)

chunu

Postby chunu » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:13 am

@heygingersnap:

Thank YOU dear :D
ImageImage

stargazer

Postby stargazer » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:31 am

TO THOSE WHO ARE POSTING B.O.N'S WORK ON OTHER WEBSITES:::::
Please stop!!!!!! why are you all ruining it for everyone? :x please have some courtesy...... fansubbers are doing us all a favor......please !!!!!if this thing leads to the discontinuation of all projects, the only ones that are hurting are people who do not understand the root language...SO PLEASE STOP!!!

to Chunu is there anything that compliant members can do to stop this? please let us or me know? thank you.

heygingersnap

Postby heygingersnap » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:35 am

^ well, it's not like they're not crediting the fansubbers.
it's just a request of BONfunsubs that they not do it without permission, i guess.

chunu

Postby chunu » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:03 am

Since it's all illegal work, the more we upload to other places
other than DA & Soompi .. we can get in deep trouble.
this is the reason - MAJOR reason why we ask to please
not to post our work anywhere else. this goes for all FANSUB
work. :D
ImageImage

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Xi@h » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:13 am

licentia wrote:I've been in D-Addicts for years now.

Years? Years don't count. Being a senior doesn't mean you have to disrespect all fansubbers (not to only mention BON Funsubs).

Are you people taking FANSUBBERS for granted and just because their works are available to download that you can do whatever you want? If that so, I guess we can close this community and we'll see who'll win in this situation. This is why so many fansubbers have quit the fansubbing world and I for sure is among one.

BON Funsubs have stated the reason why and have made it crystal clear!!

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR USUAL COOPERATION & UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT

GO BON FUNSUB TEAM :wub:

chunu wrote:@licentia:
sorry to hear that U're with BON and is not happy the way things
run .. U can leave my dear :D Good Luck to ya & thanks for joining :wink:
BTW, what's your nick on our team :D

I don't think licentia is a BON staffs.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby xKiMix » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:12 am

licentia wrote:What do you mean another nick? I've been in D-Addicts for years now.

Now, in the post, you did not mention my nick. However, you are blaming other people for your own troubles. I know how your fansub group is ran. In fact, I am in it. I was/am in most of your fansub groups. I know how you run groups.

And, just for the information, I've never used I in my post above. I used WE.

I've been on DA ever since it was just newly founded, and i have yet to disrespect any of the fansubbers here. And since you mentioned that you have been in a fansubbing team, then you should know the hardwork and time it takes to produce these subs. WE are just asking a little favor to be patient and not ask for subs (usually to newbies who don't know the norms), and wait for them to be released.
Also about the the group rushing the members to do their job, that is just a mere deadline that one has to fulfill. If for some reason you can't finish it just say so and you can get an extension or let someone else to handle it. We are basically using this procedure to get things done. Do you think if every single group here in DA lets their team do what ever they want and finish whenever they want that there will be subs released?? I don't think so. Its just a organized systematic way in order for fans to receive subs.
Therefore if you are unhappy with how fansubbing works, i guess this isn't the place for you. No one is pushing you to join. Also, its best that you just sit quietly and leech other than upsetting the people who are helping others.

@Chunu- sorry dear, i know you wanted us to close this issue, but i just had to say my thoughts. I will end it here. :salut:

The BON Team is like one big crazy family!! They are helpful and understanding. Saranghae!! :wub:
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

doggieusa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby doggieusa » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:25 am

I just want to say that I am BON staff, and I am very proud to be with a team that is so closely knit and is like a family. BON FIGHTING! And even in a real family there is always a wayward sheep.

Hey heygingersnap, i have not seen you lately in the hyori thread.

heygingersnap

Postby heygingersnap » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:34 am

@doggieusa: aw, you remember me! rofl. i haven't been on soompi much lately. >_<;;
i'll stop by and visit you all, 'cause i miss you guys. ;_;

and to stay on topic with BON, if i wanted to help out, who should i contact? :D

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Serentiy01 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:31 am

Hi heygingersnap, you should contact chunu for available positions. :)

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Hanjae » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:58 am

If people don't like the way BON is working, I don't see why they're trying to stir up trouble and annoy everyone by posting their unnecessary comments XD Don't like it? Scroll past it, that's the way I operate. *ignores*

For the count, so we don't want anyone uploading our softsubs/hardsubs to sites other than DA/Soompi, right? Chunu, I'm gonna PM you a couple of other places that's sharing subs for Witch Yoo-Hee XD

chunu

Postby chunu » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:28 pm

@Hoshiakari:
Thank YOU so much Hoshiakari & BON TEAM :wub: :wub:

We ALSO thank EVERYONE who have brought to our attention
of SITES that are uploading our HARDWORK.

U deserve a hug babe... U know who U are :hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz:

another site uploaded our work :-( I've contacted them already :D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=2783

PLEASE D-Addicts Members....KINDLY HELP FANSUBBERS OUT.
If U know any site that are uploading Fansubber's work...PM the
Fansubber's themselves and let them take care the rest. They
won't give U out. PLEASE KEEP FANSUBBING ALIVE FOR EVERYONE!!!
THANK YOU!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
ImageImage

aussie_guy

Postby aussie_guy » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:08 pm

I personally don't have a problem people posting my subs up... Only if they do not remove my credentials within the subtitle file itself, otherwise, I wouldn't agree...

But anyway, because I'm a BON member now, I'd abide to your rules.

I applied for some translation positions already, hope to be at service soon!

Again, I'm sorry if I offended BON by posting my personal subs up.

doggieusa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby doggieusa » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:32 pm

aussie_guy wrote:I personally don't have a problem people posting my subs up... Only if they do not remove my credentials within the subtitle file itself, otherwise, I wouldn't agree...

But anyway, because I'm a BON member now, I'd abide to your rules.

I applied for some translation positions already, hope to be at service soon!

Again, I'm sorry if I offended BON by posting my personal subs up.

Hi thanks for joining. Happy to have you.

aussie_guy

Postby aussie_guy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:59 am

http://kpopper.com/forums/kpopper-cinem ... o-hee.html

BON Hard-subs. Enjoy hunting them down too.

chunu

Postby chunu » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:02 pm

thanks aussie guy! :D
ImageImage

Puppet Princess

Postby Puppet Princess » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:23 pm

No one has permission to upload stuff, right?

Because I found one on veoh. Uploading BON and WITHS2 subs.

http://www.veoh.com/users/jinx422

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby son_yejin » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:51 am

GASP! I didn't know B.O.N has their own thread! O.O Goes to show how long I've been away from d-addicts (& the fansubbing world). T_T

Hellooooo to the crazy bunch of people behind B.O.N funsubs! I see so many familiar nicks here. Goodness! I'm ayu btw, and I joined B.O.N not too long ago, and boy, this team is just FUN FUN FUN!~

Okay, enough ranting. I just wanted to let you guys know that the hard work with releasing subs are so much appreciated. Even by a fellow fansubber like myself.

ROCK ON B.O.N!~ <333

<3 ayu.

chunu

Postby chunu » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:16 pm

@ayu:

aww, U are such a sweetheart! thanks 2 U and our BON TEAM
for being such an awesome BON NutchU :D
ImageImage

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Serentiy01 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:58 am

CONGRATS TEAM~!!! WE COMPLETED OUR FIRST PROJECT~!!!

Thanks everyone for your hard work~!!! :wub: :clap: :w000t:

chunu

Postby chunu » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:08 am

CONGRATULATION B.O.N TEAM !!!
Our first completed project !!!
Thank YOU BON TEAM for all your hardwork!!! :wub: :wub:

ImageImage

doggieusa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby doggieusa » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:55 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO BON FUNSUBS AND STAFFS FOR THE COMPLETION OF YOUR FIRST PROJECT! GREAT JOB AND MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

scarlett0512
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby scarlett0512 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:03 am

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

smiley6yrl

Postby smiley6yrl » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 am

CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST COMPLETED DRAMA!!!!! KEEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! THANKS FANSUBBERS!!!!!!

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:16 am

Congratulations! Congratulations on our first completed project!!!!
Thank you all for your hard work. Love you all :wub: :cheers:

Thekitten

Postby Thekitten » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:47 pm

thaaaaaaanks to all of BON members!! gosh you're going to make me reaaally happy now that I know Bambino is gonna be subbed! ^_^ gambatte and so on, i'd like to join you, but my japanese is REALLY messy... gomen!

anyway!! do your best! we, all j-drama fans, will love you forever :wub: :wub: :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby strawberrie1210 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:48 am

Congratulations to all BON members! I support you guys! Byasshha! 8)

nahiki

Postby nahiki » Fri May 04, 2007 7:52 am

hi bonsubs group!!!

im kinda new to this thing so i dont really know what to do.. hehehe.. anyway id like to jion ur team if there is still an opening in your team hahaha...

i really love korean drama's and i found out about ur team wen i was watching witch yoo hee from youtube.. anyway like i said im interested in joining your group..

but the problem is i dont know korean or chinese hehehe.. im filipino...

i can be your encoder or something... hahaha

i sure hope i get to be one of your team... or just to do stuff for you guys..

coz i really appreciate the stuff you guys do.. you would work hard to put subtitles so that we can understand them...

anyway thankyou again!!!
\
and more projects to you guys!!

chunu

Postby chunu » Sat May 05, 2007 6:54 pm

@nahiki:
thanks for your interest. sorry, I've been away and could reply to your
PM. Please check your PM soon :D

Thanks again :wub:
ImageImage

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby autuymnrain » Sun May 06, 2007 11:58 pm

aww im so proud of you, team! :lol we totally rock! anyways, cam i see you , get online! i miss you. hahaha :wub:

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Hanjae » Mon May 07, 2007 5:55 am

Another user is uploading Witch Yoo-Hee onto Crunchyroll again 8D; They just don't stop, do they? And:

http://www.veoh.com/users/mackie2001

People have tried telling them to stop, but they're actually getting rude comments and insults from friends of those uploaders XD I wish there was some way we could get them without stopping the release of subs because that'll affect all the people who DO obey the rules.

melica37

Postby melica37 » Mon May 07, 2007 6:00 am

I was discussing this today with my brother he said that policing the internet is like trying to get the piss back out of the pool. I can definitely see the analogy.

Sorry if that is too crude for anyone.

:alcoholic:

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Hanjae » Mon May 07, 2007 6:59 am

Your brother really has a point, Melica XD Not much we can do about it, really. You stop one and someone else is bound to do it anyway.

chunu

Postby chunu » Mon May 07, 2007 7:09 am

@the PROFESSOR :P
honey, get our new update siggy :lol :P

I have an idea...why not just share with members ONLY ... if we find out
our members uploaded somewhere we just kick them out :lol this way ONLY
members we trust can d/l from us. how does that sound :lol
ImageImage

melica37

Postby melica37 » Mon May 07, 2007 7:29 am

I am not sure what you mean girlfriend...

The members we already have or someone has to become a member to have the initial access? I went on about all this in our back home in the forum. If you are talking about my PM that biz had me a little steamed.

I am sorry about my outdated siggy. What show am I missing? School's hard right now...things are falling by the wayside. :cry: :heart: :wub:

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Hanjae » Mon May 07, 2007 7:34 am

You mean kinda like how the S-project people have a site and you have to join to download their subs? O_o Hmm.

Well no offense to the Nodame subbers, their work was great, but it kinda blowed to have to join to view the subs XD And then people went and uploaded the softsubs everywhere anyway >_>;

Unless you mean making our encodes a member-only perk? 8D

ChocoBunny

Postby ChocoBunny » Tue May 08, 2007 4:34 am

@chunu

Hi, I had sent a PM to you earlier about joining BON. Hope you have a chance to read it. :)

chunu

Postby chunu » Tue May 08, 2007 5:34 pm

@ChocoBunny:
hiya. sending U a PM in a bit :D

@melicachu:
U know the anwer babe. I guess it's a done deal now :lol
honey, it's the one " I came in search of cam " :lol

@Hoshiakari:
I'll let U know how it will work soon sweetheart :wub:
ImageImage

chunu

Postby chunu » Thu May 10, 2007 9:38 pm

As of TODAY ( May 10, 2007 ),
B.O.N F u n S u b s Team will accept members who are
referred by our B.O.N PERMANENT STAFF MEMBERS ONLY .

THANK YOU! ^ _ ^

ImageImage

scarlett0512
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby scarlett0512 » Thu May 17, 2007 5:22 pm

B.O.N F u n S u b s will officially be subbing:

Yamada Taro Monogatari [TBS, July 2007]

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Thu May 17, 2007 8:27 pm

Yay :cheers: Go, B.O.N. !!!!

chiakisama

Postby chiakisama » Thu May 17, 2007 8:29 pm

Thank you B.O.N. you guys are fabulous!!!!!!!!

arabian

Postby arabian » Thu May 17, 2007 8:38 pm

scarlett0512 wrote:B.O.N F u n S u b s will officially be subbing:

Wo0o0oW.. you are the best..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Thu May 17, 2007 9:03 pm

hehe...

For anybody who don't know this is the story of Poor Prince Taro, except Japanese version!

There was an old Taiwanese version, with ZaiZai (Vic Chou from F4) in it, that Flower Rain is subbing right now.

chunu

Postby chunu » Sat May 19, 2007 6:50 pm

Please note, from now on... ALL BON'S HARDSUBS
will be release to our CLUBBOX first. Within a few days later, it will
be release here on DA. For those who CAN d/l from BON'S CLUBBOX,
please kindly do so, for those who CAN'T .. please kindly be patience,
we will have it upload here on DA ASAP for EVERYONE :wub: THANK YOU :D

ImagePlease Support B.O.N F u n S u b 's Clubbox

ImageImage

sungie

Postby sungie » Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 pm

scarlett0512 wrote:B.O.N F u n S u b s will officially be subbing:

Erm, we announced that we will sub the drama 16th May and edited the Fansub Map.
Now the map was edited so that we are supposed to do hardsubs and B.O.N soft subs.

Did you guys edit it? And if you wanted to sub it, why didn't you bother contacting STORMY team?
STORMY team was meant to release both soft subs and hardsubs..

EDIT: I guess we should have added 'soft subs + hardsub' tag right away..

scarlett0512
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby scarlett0512 » Mon May 21, 2007 6:56 am

sungie wrote:
Erm, we announced that we will sub the drama 16th May and edited the Fansub Map.
Now the map was edited so that we are supposed to do hardsubs and B.O.N soft subs.

Did you guys edit it? And if you wanted to sub it, why didn't you bother contacting STORMY team?
STORMY team was meant to release both soft subs and hardsubs..

EDIT: I guess we should have added 'soft subs + hardsub' tag right away..

I sent you a PM regarding this matter. It seems as though a third party has edited the jdrama fansub map and changed the information for the Stormy team.

sungie

Postby sungie » Tue May 22, 2007 2:08 pm

^ Thanks for the PM.

chunu

Postby chunu » Tue May 22, 2007 9:08 pm

Sadly to say, BON TEAM will drop
Yamada Taro Monogatari Project AND WILL be taking on 2
projects:

Project #1

" FIRST KISS " with ....Inoue Mao ( Broadcast period:
2007-Jul-09 to 2007-Sep - Hard & Soft Subs )

Project #2

" HANA KIMI " with ....Horikita Maki ( Broadcast period:
2007-Jul-03 to 2007-Sep Hard & Soft Subs )

ImageImageImage

Come and support BON TEAM EVERYONE !!!! :cheers: :wub: :D

Last edited by chunu on Wed May 23, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Bri

Postby Bri » Wed May 23, 2007 12:06 pm

hey bond subs...i'd like to offer my services for editing (hardsubbing) new xman...i will have a break from classes the week of june 21st and will have some free time...
i'm very eager for the rest of the the new xman subs to be released so if i can help it come out faster, than so be it!

yamapinku-rabu

Postby yamapinku-rabu » Wed May 23, 2007 12:12 pm

yay! :cheers: i'm anticipating first kiss! thank youuuuuuuuu!
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

arabian

Postby arabian » Wed May 23, 2007 12:21 pm

Great.. B.O.N Fansub will sub the drama..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

Misato-san

Postby Misato-san » Wed May 23, 2007 12:22 pm

I'm so happy! Because we will have two interesting new series from two wonderful groups ^_______^

chunu

Postby chunu » Wed May 23, 2007 5:16 pm

Sadly to say, BON TEAM will drop
Yamada Taro Monogatari Project AND WILL be taking on 2
projects:

Project #1

" First Kiss " with ....Inoue Mao ( Broadcast period:
2007-Jul-09 to 2007-Sep - Hard & Soft Subs )

Project #2
" Hanazakari no Kimitachi e " with ....Horikita Maki ( Broadcast period:
2007-Jul-03 to 2007-Sep Hard & Soft Subs )

ImageImageImage

Come and support BON TEAM EVERYONE !!!! :cheers: :wub: :D

ImageImage

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby autuymnrain » Wed May 23, 2007 5:28 pm

YAY!!!!!! :cheers: :w00t: :lol

chunu

Postby chunu » Wed May 23, 2007 8:21 pm

@Bri:

thanks for your interest :D
Sorry to say but as of May 10th, B.O.N F u n S u b s Team
will accept members who are referred by our
B.O.N PERMANENT STAFF MEMBERS ONLY .
THANK YOU! ^ _ ^
ImageImage

doggieusa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby doggieusa » Wed May 23, 2007 11:33 pm

Dongseng, there's another group subbing Project # 2. The group is called SUBlimes. I'm not sure but you can check out the funsub group wiki page.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Thu May 24, 2007 12:05 am

SUBlimes is doing the TW version of HanaKimi, which has been done airing. :)

chunu

Postby chunu » Thu May 24, 2007 12:43 am

thank YOU Samchun & ethidda :hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz:
I'm looking forward for both our Japanese Projects :mrgreen:
ImageImage

Bri

Postby Bri » Thu May 24, 2007 11:47 am

chunu wrote:@Bri:

thanks for your interest :D
Sorry to say but as of May 10th, B.O.N F u n S u b s Team
will accept members who are referred by our
B.O.N PERMANENT STAFF MEMBERS ONLY .
THANK YOU! ^ _ ^

accept members to help or accept members to download from the forum?
i'm confused..

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Hanjae » Thu May 24, 2007 12:04 pm

^B.O.N is only accepting new volunteer subbers if they are referred by the permanent staff on the team :3

And homggg Cam, HanaKimi <333 I'M SO EXCITED *_*

scarlett0512
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby scarlett0512 » Fri May 25, 2007 5:34 am

B.O.N Funsubs is a team with integrity. Our group members do NOT intentionally offend or insult other individuals or groups. Secondly, we don't intentionally HOG dramas. The jdrama discussion for the summer section was actually started in the beginning of this month and many dramas were announced at that time. We didn't announce that we wanted to sub any of those dramas did we?. No, we announced that we would want to sub only three (two of which other groups did not announce before us). Yamada Taro Monogatari will be subbed by another team, thus, we backed out and will not be subbing it any longer. However, our team is really excited about working on both First Kiss and Hana Kimi. :mrgreen: We will be subbing the dramas that we are sincerely interested in working on. Why work on ALL projects, if your heart isn't in it??

There seems to be a new member on DA with the nick BONNO that commented in the HanaKimi thread (for the future subs). It seems that you wanted to offend B.O.N with a double ended sword? Or did I read into something that wasn't there? First, you said that you wanted to intentionally offend B.O.N, or did you mean that your intentions were something else... Secondly, your nick is a little offensive as well BONNO - BON NO... Or does it have another meaning?

It seems that some individuals have a problem with the way that our team is organized, run, and operates. We are always welcome to suggestions on how we can improve ourselves. Our team is made up of good people and we always want to do the best that we can. If you would like to suggest ways that we can improve, please send us a PM. Thank you!!!

:offtopic: (but with a smiling face): B.O.N is really excited about the coming summer season. Hope that everyone is surviving the end of the summer term and looking forward to the summer!! We are!!! :D

silentblvd

Postby silentblvd » Fri May 25, 2007 7:52 am

I am looking forward to both series as I am a fan of BOTH lead actresses in them, and just wanted to post my appreciation for you guys in volunteering your time and effort in subbing them. Because really, it's going to take me at least 2 years to become fluent in Japanese at the rate I'm going now....

:P

Seghal

Postby Seghal » Fri May 25, 2007 8:33 am

scarlett0512 wrote:It seems that some individuals have a problem with the way that our team is organized, run, and operates. We are always welcome to suggestions on how we can improve ourselves. Our team is made up of good people and we always want to do the best that we can. If you would like to suggest ways that we can improve, please send us a PM. Thank you!!!

The point that's been critisised is not your early claiming of dramas but your intention of getting exclusive rights by doing so (which has been admitted by members of your group several times).
Of course it would be more effective to do a joint venture, but everyone is free to do it on their own as long as he / she / they follow the rule of starting from the begining.

Keep up your good work and please do think about improving on your way of dealing with your competitors

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Hanjae » Fri May 25, 2007 8:40 am

Several times? O: Quotes, please.

And try to look at this differently. We're not even thinking of Kai200X as a competitor. Kai200X is a fellow subber who didn't seem to be aware that BON's also doing Hana Kimi, so Chunu commented mentioning it and saying it'd be great to do a collab. Is that so unreasonable?

According to the invisible "code of ethics", it's common courtesy to contact the group that announced the project first if you'd like to sub it as well. It's the polite thing to do, which was why Chunu commented. If you had a look at some later comments, we're pretty happy for Kai200X to release his own subs as well. We're suggesting a collaboration. We're not demanding it. Once the discussion is over, it's up to Kai to decide whether he wants to sub alone or join us.

I think you reacted too quickly when you jumped into the thread and instantly accused B.O.N of hogging dramas.

edit;
Thanks Wail 8D
Last edited by Hanjae on Fri May 25, 2007 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

wail

Postby wail » Fri May 25, 2007 8:43 am

First of all, if some ppl like to regard fansubbing as a competition, that's your pov. But I think BON is a new fun group just minding their own business and for some very very odd reason with my own very good private investigation, got nasty dogs hounding on quite a few of their projects they want to sub. I read repeatedly fr posts by chunu and others in BON team that they just want to release high quality subs for fans to enjoy, of course ppl can do whatever but isnt it a better place if everybody can work together in a stronger team to release better subs faster than viewing it as some competition? Preference is one thing, but treating fansubbing as a competition is just mere childish and ignorant and totally missing the point imo and in every true supporter of fansubs.

All they were doing is just announcing their upcoming projects and by merely doing that basic courteous gestures as other fansub groups are doing also get unwanted bashing. It's a very small world, we bystanders have eyes and some of us know some foreign language too to know what group of ppl in DA are just being nasty and faking being all for justice.

I personally dun see what BON funsubs have done to offend anybody, there are always haters out there who are jealous and have nothing better to do. DON'T change one bit what you r doing BON! Keep up your good work and let your actions speak for itself and heck to those bashing nogooders. They are doing a service to fans for subbing it for Christ sake.
Last edited by wail on Fri May 25, 2007 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.