Fansubber banner

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fansubber banner

Postby iceberri » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:21 pm

As per Ruroshin's request, I made a Fansubber mini-banner for our amazing community of fansubbers out there.
I eventually realized however, that I would undoubtedly miss people -- those who I happened to overlook -- since there's just SO many people involved in the fansubbing effort. I've started to change some of the titles already, but I'm far (very far) from finishing. Because I don't want to leave anybody out, please leave a message linking to what you've helped with and one of the mods will change your title to fansubber right away. =) (if you don't want the banner cuz you think it's oogly, that's okay too. I won't take offense.) This will help the mods tremendously when assigning new titles; we don't have to search through each subtitle thread ourselves. :wink:

A humongous thank you btw to all of you who translate, time, edit, encode, typeset and take any other detailed steps to provide high quality english subs to the d-addicts community.

Similarly, if you've uploaded a complete series on d-addicts and want the mini-banner Upload Addict, please leave a message stating what series you uploaded. I know we've missed quite a few generous souls out there. =)

============================
MOD EDIT:
Ruroshin wrote:The d-addicts (fansub) banner .... will be restricted to active groups that have at least finished one series. Current banners stay, new banners request will need to meet this requirement.

huyie wrote:There will be an extra rule in place before awarding fansubber banners in the future.
(It also means I'm more likely to notice a new username on the fansub wiki, and actually check back on this thread, if another moderator hasn't gotten around to awarding the fansubber banners yet)

Once a series is complete, fansubbers must initially update their work as complete on the Fansub Wiki Maps, and/or individual or group wiki pages.
This makes it easier for moderators to search your username and verify your work, but let others know that something is complete.
If you are unsure of how to edit the fansub maps tables, you can also use the fansub discussion tab instead.

Since there is an issue accessing the fansub wiki at present, this rule won't yet apply.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:52 pm

Oh fun, new titles!

Guess I should go for this one since I haven't reviewed anything officially in quite a while (need to spend more time in the wikki, I suppose....)

Lessee, what have I worked on that deserves mention... Most recently has been timing and qc'ing (and titling. I like that for some reason...) with my awesome friends with Wonderful Life. Editing and timing on Last Dance is With Me, Mango, Jannah and I were working on MSIL19, but I have no clue what's been going on in the thread there with the other subs lately... Ripping and editing Lavender's eps and subs. Kind of between projects at the moment, but there's a few I'm really interested in getting involved in.

(Hey, if I start writing reviews again, how about a dual title? No chance with my attitude of being a mod anyhow (probably a good thing.... ;) )
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

beer

Postby beer » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:17 pm

Can I have one that says 'DRUNKARD'?

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:32 pm

aNToK wrote:Oh fun, new titles!

Guess I should go for this one since I haven't reviewed anything officially in quite a while (need to spend more time in the wikki, I suppose....)

Lessee, what have I worked on that deserves mention... Most recently has been timing and qc'ing (and titling. I like that for some reason...) with my awesome friends with Wonderful Life. Editing and timing on Last Dance is With Me, Mango, Jannah and I were working on MSIL19, but I have no clue what's been going on in the thread there with the other subs lately... Ripping and editing Lavender's eps and subs. Kind of between projects at the moment, but there's a few I'm really interested in getting involved in.

(Hey, if I start writing reviews again, how about a dual title? No chance with my attitude of being a mod anyhow (probably a good thing.... ;) )

Yeah, since now there are several members that should be getting dual titles, I have yet to figure out how to prioritize these titles. Since Reviewer was created before Fansubber, I think the system assumes it holds more precedence or something. >__< Dunno, have to ask Ruroshin about that one.

beer wrote:Can I have one that says 'DRUNKARD'?

Isn't BEER self-explanatory? ^_~

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby charmedjean83 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:43 pm

Oooh! I just noticed the 'fansubber' title~~

yay! thanks ^_^ I feel special now~ hahaha

~Hwa-ee-ting~

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:01 pm

charmedjean83 wrote:Oooh! I just noticed the 'fansubber' title~~

yay! thanks ^_^ I feel special now~ hahaha

~Hwa-ee-ting~

Me too. Thanks even though I didn't do as much as other fansubbers did.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:03 pm

<scratches head> geez guys haha, why are you thanking me? You guys are the one doing the subbing! o___O

beer

Postby beer » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:56 pm

How about ANNOYANCE then? Unless it's self-evident as well. :blink :P

Though I think DRUNKARD should take precedence over ANNOYANCE.

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby charmedjean83 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:28 pm

iceberri wrote:<scratches head> geez guys haha, why are you thanking me? You guys are the one doing the subbing! o___O

Haha~ I just think its cute :)
Gives us some kind of recognition when reading the posts :D and makes us stand out a little bit more ^___^
SES4EVER~~ Eugene Jjang!! :mrgreen:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:38 pm

Heh. Maybe because I seem to spend so much time "reviewing" posts from some members?

Congrats Jeannie! Charmed, I'm sure...
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby charmedjean83 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:47 pm

aNToK wrote:Heh. Maybe because I seem to spend so much time "reviewing" posts from some members?

Congrats Jeannie! Charmed, I'm sure...

Hahah~ not sure about being charmed~ lol~ not anymore anyways >.>

P.s. I don't think I ever thanked you enough for coming up with those COOL titles for WL haha~

Thanks antok :mrgreen:

onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby onoturtle » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:58 pm

oh so this is the thread jean was talking about. the subtitles section should've been the first section to look... dunno why i was searching the other sections! doh! haha

i don't really feel qualified for the title (compared to others on this site), but like aNToK and jean above, i worked on Wonderful Life under various roles from ep-to-ep (transcribing, timing, QC, editing) and was sorta the project manager or something (though i didn't need to fire off emails all over anymore after we got a private board... that thing was great!). i currently assist the Fashion 70's folks over @ soompi, providing KBFD captures for transcription, but nothing beyond that yet (they currently have more than enough people working on it).

hey WL folks, maybe we can work together again on whatever show airs on KBFD after F70's or Samsoon (assuming it's good and no one is working on it, that is) ;) and yeah, thanks to aNToK for all the great titles. it would be interesting if the WL French sub group asks for titles of the first half of the series, so to hear what you came up with :D (yes, everyone including yeohweping gave the go ahead)

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby charmedjean83 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:52 am

onoturtle wrote:oh so this is the thread jean was talking about. the subtitles section should've been the first section to look... dunno why i was searching the other sections! doh! haha

i don't really feel qualified for the title (compared to others on this site), but like aNToK and jean above, i worked on Wonderful Life under various roles from ep-to-ep (transcribing, timing, QC, editing) and was sorta the project manager or something (though i didn't need to fire off emails all over anymore after we got a private board... that thing was great!). i currently assist the Fashion 70's folks over @ soompi, providing KBFD captures for transcription, but nothing beyond that yet (they currently have more than enough people working on it).

hey WL folks, maybe we can work together again on whatever show airs on KBFD after F70's or Samsoon (assuming it's good and no one is working on it, that is) ;) and yeah, thanks to aNToK for all the great titles. it would be interesting if the WL French sub group asks for titles of the first half of the series, so to hear what you came up with :D (yes, everyone including yeohweping gave the go ahead)

hehe~ really? so the french subs are currently being made? woo hoo~ haha :lol

We could work on another project together~ it was fun! haha~
P.s. congrats on joining the fansubbing group :mrgreen:
and what u on about!? u are definately qualified!! without you...1000's maybe millions of fans wouldn't be able to watch WL!! :P

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:28 am

I feel so touched that I've been remembered! :heart: Congrats to everyone else who got the nice new title of Fansubber! We're all feeling special now, aren't we? :mrgreen:

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kood » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:52 am

Like others, I've noticed the nice banner under my avatar.

I agree with iceberri that there has been an influx of fansubbers at D-Addicts,
which I now realize should have added 'D-Addicts Presents:' to all the dramas I've worked on.
It was, of course, by DA members for DA members.

But I just wanted to say thanks.

kinki

Postby kinki » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:24 am

wow! this is cool! Congrats to all fansubbers out there!
now we can know who is a fansubber here in d-addicts, those people shouls get lotsa credits.
People shouldn't dwell on the past. It's enough to try your best in all that your'e doing now.
1リットルの涙 / Ichi Rittoru no Namida

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:37 am

ice: what a terrific idea! thanks for starting this. congratulations to all fansubbers on their banner, and much thanks for all your hard work!
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:24 pm

Well, the whole thing was basically Ruro's idea. All I did was modify the banner I made originally for the mods/admins/airen/reviewers.. but I'm happy to see so many fansubbers excited about it. =)

Just a note... instead of PMing me, can you just leave a post here instead? Don't be shy to share your contributions with the rest of us!! Thanks guys. :)

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kamui6 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:43 pm

It's been years and it's still funny when people have seen the work you've been apart of and they have no idea who you are since some ppl never take time to even look at the credits.

Cute idea Ruro and good of Ice to implement it. :cry:
ImageImage

eltinator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby eltinator » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:49 pm

lol wow nice banner ^_^ thanks

LeperColony
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby LeperColony » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:41 pm

It's been years and it's still funny when people have seen the work you've been apart of and they have no idea who you are since some ppl never take time to even look at the credits.

Cute idea Ruro and good of Ice to implement it

Hey Kam, maybe it would help if we just went ahead and listed the JTV team here. Then again, I guess maybe not everyone uses the same user ID here. Either way.

Good idea on the banners guys.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kamui6 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:16 pm

Ice, I would like to introduce, Lepercolony, one of JTV's editors who has worked on various JTV series.

I guess i will have to figure out who's here later and list them. :D

I know Kukuri and Kent hang here also.
http://www.jtv-drama.org/staff/
ImageImage

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:37 pm

Okie Kam. Just let me know who else you want me to add

Emi801

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby Emi801 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:52 am

iceberri wrote:Similarly, if you've uploaded a complete series on d-addicts and want the mini-banner Upload Addict, please leave a message stating what series you uploaded. I know we've missed quite a few generous souls out there. =)

Wow, that is a cool idea!

I am not a fansubber, but I did manage to encode and upload all of the jdrama 'With Love'.
That is the only series I have done so far. I have a bunch of other older jdramas on VHS, but my current vcr won't play them very well, the tapes are very old -_-; But hopefully I will get a new VCR soon and have better luck with them :D

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:48 am

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, and i didn't notice this banner til today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and since i haven't uploaded a "complete" series, i'm definitely not an upload addict...just a partial upload addict, eh? :P

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby TNF » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:50 am

Hey, I'm in the process of subbing DxD (eps 1 and 2 so far).

This is the wrong topic, but can anyone tell me how to time? What programs? thanks. caitlincoffee just typed up some subs for me and I think I'll try to time it. pm me w/ info, thanks.

woot! I get a banner lol

I'm also a partial upload addict lmao

8/11 eps of big money and 2/11 eps of hakusen nagashi
Watching: IWGP, My Boss My Hero, Hakusen Nagashi, Tiger & Dragon, Over the Rainbow

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby neonkinpatsu » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:14 am

tikleabubble wrote:Hey, I'm in the process of subbing DxD (eps 1 and 2 so far).

This is the wrong topic, but can anyone tell me how to time? What programs? thanks. caitlincoffee just typed up some subs for me and I think I'll try to time it. pm me w/ info, thanks.

woot! I get a banner lol

Upload Addict comes about when 1 complete series is uploaded.... We can't have 2 banners though, gotta choose 1 :P

As for your timing question you should probably take another look around the forum for help or make a new thread instead of using this one.
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kood » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:54 am

neonkinpatsu wrote:We can't have 2 banners though, gotta choose 1

I'm not serious, but what about having multiple ranks in the title [avatar].

Image | Image | Image
And for the very special multi-talented, dedicated triple-threat DA member:
Image | Image

EDIT:
@aNToK: Oops, I forgot about Reviewer.
Last edited by kood on Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:26 am

Hmmph. All those and you couldn't make one that reads Reviewer-Fansubber-Upload Addict?

I'm hurt.... (kidding! I'm too lazy to even make an avatar...)

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:28 am

Though they all sound better than "He who abuses people who don't read the faq and ask rude or stupid questions"

That'd be kinda hard to fit in that little box, methinks...

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:11 pm

aNToK wrote:Though they all sound better than "He who abuses people who don't read the faq and ask rude or stupid questions"

Image ? =)

kood wrote:
neonkinpatsu wrote:We can't have 2 banners though, gotta choose 1

I'm not serious, but what about having multiple ranks in the title [avatar].

Image | Image | Image
And for the very special multi-talented, dedicated triple-threat DA member:
Image | Image

O_____O I'd like to see how you're going to fit 4 titles in there... (and yes they do exist =P)

Anyways, I kind of think of it as a "ranking system" right now, even though it doesn't work out perfectly.

Admin -> Mod -> Airen = Gasoo -> Fansubber = Upload Addict = Reviewer

The last three are interchangable since the Review forums have been taken away so I guess we'll just leave it as a matter of preference for now. Besides, it's hard keeping track of all the wonderful things you guys are doing as it is!! =P

yuubou

Postby yuubou » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:36 pm

wah! They're so cute! yappari, I want one, too!

uploader of most of Merry Christmas in Summer and all of Pretty Girls (yeah! It won drama of the week! Such a good show)!
thanks guys!
~yuu

ap

Postby ap » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:40 pm

i want one that says super leecher.

i qualify for that :w00t:

ap

boachan
Fansubber
Fansubber

timing

Postby boachan » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:54 pm

If you need help with programs or anything related to timing i can help you,

i time for a few different subbing groups :)

P.S. if anyone needs a timer for any projects just pm

-later

tikleabubble wrote:Hey, I'm in the process of subbing DxD (eps 1 and 2 so far).

woot! I get a banner lol

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kukuri » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:51 pm

Goodie! I have a banner! I'm so happy! Thanks a lot! Image
Image Image

wingyee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby wingyee » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:14 pm

Thank you for the banner! Even though I only did a couple of eps on one drama, its still nice to be recognized! Thank you!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:37 pm

ap wrote:i want one that says super leecher.

i qualify for that :w00t:

ap

only one problem with that ap, and that's that there will be too many people who qualifies for that banner...........................methinks myself included :mrgreen:

as for the rank system that ice brought up.........i think that's a mighty fine idea. but the way we're working now is just as good. :-)

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:58 pm

<-Couldn't anyone just do this???
Potentially, people could steal mod rights and pretend to be a mod. :O
Or pretend to be a fansubber and lure people to donate... :roll

Kent
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kent » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:43 pm

kukuri wrote:Goodie! I have a banner! I'm so happy! Thanks a lot! Image

Wow how did you get that? humm... :unsure:

ahh... I have it too hehe :D

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kood » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:11 pm

You're right, amrayu.
But you, the mods, will have disciplinary action once discovered about
a member with false information which I hope will discourage frauds/imitators.

Honestly, whoever does that is really sad. He/she must want attention. Pity.

For iceberri: Someone qualifies all four? Well, I guess it's top three choices.
But I like the system so throw my idea out. =)

I believe He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named deserves the He-Who-Abuses-Newbies.
Last edited by kood on Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:27 pm

Yah, but it's so hard to ban people from the internet these days.

I'll keep the avatar for awhile. :)
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!
Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

SHD
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby SHD » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:57 pm

ooh thanks! nice that that "fansubber" is broadened to include working other aspects not only translating. --er unless i got mine by mistake. :unsure:

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby MajidB » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:07 am

Ello~!

Wow, it's been a while since i have been in d-addicts.. well now i'm back :sweat:.. I'm surprised and honoured to have a fansubber banner under my name :cheers: hehe. If there will ever be a kdrama that has translation and nobody feels like timing it, then i am the man for the job! :-) :cheers:...

/Majid :mrgreen:

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:15 am

kood wrote:For iceberri: Someone qualifies all four? Well, I guess it's top three choices.
But I like the system so throw my idea out. =)

Well at least off the top of my head, Pucca has um, wow, 5. O__O (mod, gasoo, reviewer, fansubber, upload addict). I have four (mod, gasoo, reviewer, fansubber). And I'm sure several of our illustrious members also have quite a few titles. Of course, admin kinda takes the cake. =P

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:31 am

amrayu wrote:Potentially, people could .... pretend to be a mod.

i've been doing that for the past few months. :lol

aNToK wrote:Though they all sound better than "He who abuses people who don't read the faq and ask rude or stupid questions"

you should shorten it to 'newbie abuser'. :mrgreen:

iceberri wrote:Well at least off the top of my head, Pucca has um, wow, 5. O__O (mod, gasoo, reviewer, fansubber, upload addict). I have four (mod, gasoo, reviewer, fansubber). And I'm sure several of our illustrious members also have quite a few titles.

five?!? wow, congrats to you both. guess you'll have to make a pretty long banner for that avatar!

also, all mugendorama members has been 'dubbed' fansubbers!! thanks for the hard work, guys!

dochira

Postby dochira » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:40 am

jholic wrote:you should shorten it to 'newbie abuser'. :mrgreen:

Hmm, that's funny. How about "new-buser"?

lolipss
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lolipss » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:10 am

wow nice banner....... can i get one also? :P :P :lol

edit: wow thats fast... it only took 1 minutes :lol :lol :P
thx mods :mrgreen:
I Want to Watch 'Tell me you love me'!!! :)

Bahamut619
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Bahamut619 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:49 am

These banners look really cool. Can I get it too? I subbed Koi ni Ochitara.

Takez0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Takez0 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:10 am

Bahamut619 wrote:These banners look really cool. Can I get it too? I subbed Koi ni Ochitara.

done 8)

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kood » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:42 am

OFF TOPIC!
Because Rules For Starting New Topics in Subtitles Section! is locked, I am unable to post the question there.

Am I allowed to create a new subtitle thread to post subtitles for variety shows?
More specifically, Korean variety shows (i.e. SBS Real Romance Love Letter).
If not, okay. I was just wondering. =)

EDIT: @Ruroshin: Thanks, that's great.

Expect it coming soon. Very soon. A friend and I plan on releasing it this upcoming Mon/Tues/Wed timeslot.

EDIT2: Well, we're delaying the Real Romance Love Letter subs.
Last edited by kood on Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ruroshin » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:25 am

yes you can kood :)

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:27 pm

Nice banner,can I get one too.I am timing Green Rose?Or do I need to have finished one drama to get it?

EDIT: That was fast!Thank you :-)

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:51 pm

WroW wrote:Nice banner,can I get one too.I am timing Green Rose?Or do I need to have finished one drama to get it?

EDIT: That was fast!Thank you :-)

You don't need to complete a series because there are so many translators/timers that collaborate on a single project as it is -- whether that project is finished or not is not dependant on one person unlike with uploading a series. Plus, we want to thank them for all the hours they put into fansubbing!

Bahamut619
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Bahamut619 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:54 pm

Takez0 wrote:
Bahamut619 wrote:These banners look really cool. Can I get it too? I subbed Koi ni Ochitara.

done 8)

Thanks! :dance:

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby son_yejin » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:55 pm

Wow.. this is amazing!
See some of my WL subbing mates here!
shout out to aNToK, onoturtle and jean!
you guys rock..
and so to all other subbers too!

*ps: i didnt realise i was bestowed the title too.. haha, i really don't think i deserve it, but im thankful nonetheless =)

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby charmedjean83 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:00 pm

son_yejin wrote:Wow.. this is amazing!
you guys rock..

*ps: i didnt realise i was bestowed the title too.. haha, i really don't think i deserve it, but im thankful nonetheless =)

*Hi5's son_yejin*

Hmm~ I havent heard much from onoturtle~ he did mention something about a future project~ but i cant really remember :O

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kumaxell » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:54 pm

This is nice. Thanks.
Currently, I translate Devil Beside You and The Rose (episode 16).

boachan
Fansubber
Fansubber

fansubbing

Postby boachan » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:28 am

I'm currently doing the 18-29 hardsubs with AHQ-FanSubs and i am starting to sub happy together :D

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby son_yejin » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:42 am

charmedjean83 wrote:
son_yejin wrote:Wow.. this is amazing!
you guys rock..

*Hi5's son_yejin*

Hmm~ I havent heard much from onoturtle~ he did mention something about a future project~ but i cant really remember :O

Jean! i missed you my fellow subber!!!
*hugs*
Onoturtle's been under the radar these days, wonder what he's up to.haha..
how about you dear? Busy with any new fansubbing these days?

MRZXZ
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby MRZXZ » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:56 am

can i get the banner too. it looks great. i am timing slow dance.

MRZXZ

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby georgeyklee » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:07 am

can i have a banner too. i help out whenever i can

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/posting. ... e&p=134796

i'll be doing more editing when "term of condition" comes out..

Thanks in advance. btw. nice banner.
:alcoholic:
Seeding
currently seeding : 9 End 2 Outs, The Four Gods

onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby onoturtle » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:07 am

son_yejin wrote:Jean! i missed you my fellow subber!!!
*hugs*
Onoturtle's been under the radar these days, wonder what he's up to.haha..
how about you dear? Busy with any new fansubbing these days?

have i really? haha our next project will be the first series our translators (that's you jean and innerouter haha) want to translate, or an upcoming series on KBFD that no is fansubbing, which ever comes first :)

the current KBFD series i'm watching are taken (F70's) or done (Samsoon). well, i'm currently assisting the F70's folks by providing tv captures (ep 9 should be out soon)... there's lots of eps to do, maybe i can force our way into their ranks if you all are interested ;) haha the bad thing... my video capturing has been put to a temporary halt... cuz let's just say WATER IS BAD FOR MY LAPTOP. yeah, it ain't working too well haha ok, time to stop typing, this probably ain't the thread to be discussing this :D

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:18 pm

georgeyklee wrote:i'll be doing more editing when "term of condition" comes out..

You'll be granted a banner when you actually start on "Terms of condition" then.

sonikokaruto

Postby sonikokaruto » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:51 am

i'm gonna use greyhorse subtitles to translate densha otoko subs for the spanish talkin people. Does that count as a fansubber? :P

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kamui6 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:09 pm

Can you please give jtv.chris a fansubber banners. Thank you. :D
ImageImage

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:45 am

Kamui6 wrote:Can you please give jtv.chris a fansubber banners. Thank you. :D

someone beat me to it. congrats to chris!

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:12 pm

jholic wrote:
Kamui6 wrote:Can you please give jtv.chris a fansubber banners. Thank you. :D

someone beat me to it. congrats to chris!

sorry jholic! =P

pisa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby pisa » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:14 pm

Oh, how cool! :D Can I have one too? I'm currently timing Devil Beside You. :D

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:52 pm

pisa: congrats and thanks for all your hard work!

pisa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby pisa » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:27 pm

jholic wrote:pisa: congrats and thanks for all your hard work!

Thank you!!! :D

chimie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby chimie » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:18 am

Hi can I have one too? I did devil beside you ep 4, 8 and also the rose ep16. Thanks! :-)

DareDesuKa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby DareDesuKa » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:37 pm

Hey, I worked on Koi ni Ochitara, and Slow Dance ep 1, and I'm trying to get that project back off the ground... <.<

Cool idea, new trendy thing. Lots of fansubbers here...

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby georgeyklee » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:25 am

now can i get one of those lovely banner? i'm working on Super Rookie. check out the subtitle section. u'll see my sub.

please.. lol.
:alcoholic:

Seeding

currently seeding : 9 End 2 Outs, The Four Gods

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:24 am

georgeyklee wrote:now can i get one of those lovely banner? i'm working on Super Rookie. check out the subtitle section. u'll see my sub.

done. i hope you'll make hawaii proud by continuing that series.

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby TNF » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:17 pm

Hey, just wanna point out that caitlincoffee hasn't gotten her banner yet. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be able to sub Hakusen Nagashi and DXD, thanks!

Watching: IWGP, My Boss My Hero, Hakusen Nagashi, Tiger & Dragon, Over the Rainbow